Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous. It's Lala Kent. Welcome to untraditionally.
Speaker 2: Lala, Hello, gorgeous, welcome back. I'm so excited to be here. You guys think I don't listen, but I do. And what my people want, my people, matt people.
Speaker 1: Get, and the people want the ginge. Well they wanted the TT. They want the TT and the GG. Yeah, they asked and I delivered. You did. Welcome. How you feeling My voice is so hoarse, it's because you didn't sleep here. I didn't sleep at all last night.
Speaker 2: And as oh wann say, you sound like a man, I feel like and I think you sound sexy. Oh yeah, so over the break you guys during the holiday.
Speaker 1: My mom is not what one would.
Speaker 2: Call a healthy person, okay, like doesn't lift a finger, doesn't like, she doesn't work out because.
Speaker 1: She gets nauseated.
Speaker 2: And I tell her, well, yes, because when your body does something that it hasn't done in sixty five years, you feel nauseous.
Speaker 1: My movement. No, but I always felt nauseous even in my twenties and thirties.
Speaker 2: Because you never do it. You can't just like pick up a wait one time and go. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I'm not anything it is but my breathing. I don't think I was breathing because when I went to pilates with you and we had to do a little bit strenuous activity, all of a sudden I got really light headed, and you mentioned maybe I wasn't breathing, and then I started breathing, and then I felt better.
Speaker 2: I fucking love you. You're a real nut. Keep in mind, pilates is on your back. Okay, that's why I feel lightheaded. Reformer on your back, laying the fuck down.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Oh you're so good. I love you so much it kills me. I think that's why I get lightheaded, like when I'm walking up incline, because the other day we went to Love and I had eaten, I had my iced tea, and I started stealing a little lightheaded, and I thought, oh, maybe I'm not breathing. So I breathed. Okay, breaths good. That's really good. That's so good.
Speaker 2: I'm happy about that because that's the difference between dead and a lives. I know, you know, but who forgets to breathe. There's a lot of things you do that I say, wow, I know, you know what else?
Speaker 1: I have to work on what When I'm walking most people like swing their arms. I walk like and I have to concentrate to swing my arms.
Speaker 2: And then she becomes the woman from on Seinfeld where she's.
Speaker 1: Like, is am I moving my arms good enough now? And she like knocks all the shit off of Elaine's dust.
Speaker 2: I feel that way, well, yes, and it is funny and tt and I like tease you about it. But my mom had like a meltdown in Palm Springs. She was still upset about the way she was feeling. And my mom and Easton had like the sweetest, most beautiful moment. My mom was saying that she didn't like talking to us about her health and Easton has PTSD. When it comes to my dad not talking to us about his health, cut to Easton wakes up, you know on April twenty first, Yes, and my dad is you know gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Easton cried to my mom and.
Speaker 2: Was like, you have to tell us how you're feeling at all times, you know, we have to be able to know what to do. And so I called doctor Rothbard, who I love in a door.
Speaker 1: He delivered both of my babies.
Speaker 2: Keep in mind, you guys, my mother has not had a mammogram.
Speaker 1: Or been checked out by a guy. No, that's not true. Okay, defend defend yourself. I did the mammogram here and before I got onto you, you had not been checked. You're right, you're right, you're right in.
Speaker 2: Probably ten years and I said this is unaccessiable.
Speaker 1: You need to go in and get your boobies checked. You did that.
Speaker 2: Next, I'm like, you haven't been to the guynecologist. Get in there, like, these are things that are important, right.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 2: So my mom has this idea of like I look at all these people and I see them like moving, and I feel like my body has failed me. I have to remind her. I have to remind her the people that are moving around they have doctors.
Speaker 1: People used to.
Speaker 2: Drop dead at like thirty five forty years old. We now have modern day medicine.
Speaker 1: I's such a wait to get into the doctor. Who pointed that out to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, there's a reason why you call a doctor and they're like, I can see you in six months. Because people are prioritizing their health. So I think it was great that you vented about your health.
Speaker 1: The roomatologists today.
Speaker 2: You did, and we got a great uh, they took your blood.
Speaker 1: We're going to see what happens.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm so grateful you're prioritizing your health.
Speaker 1: Me too, Okay, me too.
Speaker 2: That's what's happening in twenty twenty six. I also want to talk about because Bethany Frankel and this was, like I want to say, maybe a week week and a half ago, posted a reel about a bacterial infection that she got. You guys, OMG, I have to tell you, guys a story. So I wake up one morning and I look at my body and there's like what looks to be little bites and it's It starts on my chest and on my back. I text doctor Diamond and I'm like, I need a prescription.
Speaker 1: I'm like having PTSD. I love PTSD. That's what I've said it twice already. We're all just struggling. No, don't take me back.
Speaker 2: I was like, I need a prescription. I am breaking out. It's on my chest, it's on my back. Throughout the day, it starts spreading all yeah you know mom oh it was gnarly, yeah, all over my body. And I'm like, this is freaking weird. I thought that maybe I brought like a sand mite home from uh Hawaii and.
Speaker 1: Cut to like the next day. They keep spreading and they're becoming bigger and weird. This happened and itchy.
Speaker 2: This happened, I want to say on a Saturdays when it started. By Monday, you guys, I was broken out neck to ankle in full blown discussing.
Speaker 1: I'm going to call it what it is. Boils. They were fucking boils. Yeah, disgusting.
Speaker 2: When I look down at some of them, they were getting so massive trigger warning that they were like oozing. I was like, I am patient zero, what is going on? I go to the emergency room. The woman comes in a hazmat suit. No one will enter the room unless they're fully covered.
Speaker 1: Yep, they like lance, some of them. Is that what it's called? To get this stuff out of them to send off to a lab.
Speaker 2: It comes back as there's no bacterial infection. Originally people were like, it's either chicken pox, monkey pox, staff infection. You know, you talk to your friends and they come up with a plethora of all the things that are wrong with you.
Speaker 1: It came back as everything was negative.
Speaker 2: They said, we recommend you go to your dermatologists, like as quickly as you can, because they specialize in skin, like, we're just here to make sure you're not going to die.
Speaker 1: You're not going to die. I thought I was going to die. They biopsy one, They take like the juiciest guy on the back of my arm. It was disgusting. Yeah, it was like a plug like they.
Speaker 2: Stamped it and pulled that little motherfucker ride out of my arm, stitched it up, send it off. I get the results back from the biopsy. They put me on a steroid, two steroid creams, an antibiotic, and a steroid oral. I was worried about scarring. Durham told me, don't worry about scarring, Like, you're fine. Biopviously comes back and it's most consistent with what looked like a rare reaction to a bug bite. Yeah, so mine was not bacterial like Bethany frankles, but apparently this is.
Speaker 1: Like a lot. And then you had a friend that also, yeah, I'm not a friend full vacation and got the same thing, the same exact thing. I don't know what is going on.
Speaker 2: Bethany's she said, was bacterial. Me and my friend's wife, we both got bug bites apparently, But I'm telling you, I was scarred. Like I complain all the time about the little tiny veins in my legs that I got after my second baby.
Speaker 1: It's from carrying excessive weight. Don't love that.
Speaker 2: I was like, what I would give to just have the little baby veins to be worried about.
Speaker 1: Like now I look like I'm carrying something not good, But it's going away. It's gone. And like I told you, thank god it didn't spread to your face. Say god, you know there's always a silver lining bug bite and all.
Speaker 2: Well, And I kept telling people, I'm like, yes, it's great that I'm not gonna die, got it, But like the vanity portion of it, I was like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, speaking a vanity portion. Oh yeah, you got some big stuff coming up. I've got some boobs stuff coming up, guys. I'm getting new boobs.
Speaker 2: Yes, I got them done in twenty twenty two, and I got them done by amazing doctors.
Speaker 1: I loved them.
Speaker 2: My second baby Sosa like wreaked havoc on my body, Like between my stomach that's a little lucy goosey depending on the way I move. Again, Thankful for the bounce back and the baby. She's beautiful and you know, my body created life.
Speaker 1: Love that part.
Speaker 2: But my boobs, my right one is like concaved on one side and is working its way up to the collar bone. Your new boob job is a medical necessity.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: And if you guys, what am I talking about? Of course you guys listen to the podcast regularly. When I had Terry debro on, I had Heather on and Terry popped in and we talked about how it's capsular contracture, which means your body starts to fight off the implant. And I know you guys, most of you are gonna be like, then you shouldn't have implants. I'm sorry, I refuse to have my nipples down to my belly button. Okay, I'm not about to look like Ezma from Freaking the Emperor's New Groove. You're tripping, Okay, it's not happening. But in the fucking implants, I don't care if my body rejects.
Speaker 1: I have new implants too, exactly.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to a doctor that specializes in this condition.
Speaker 1: And she is a plastic surgeon.
Speaker 2: A lot of her patients, though, have had double mass ectomies and our breast.
Speaker 1: Cancer survived, she's world redown, she's world renowned. And I feel like it's more like you said, like restructuring it.
Speaker 2: Well, the bottom line is, like they said, you have to have that scar tissue cleaned down, Like they're they're putting a solution in to like clean it out. I have a hammock in one of them that needs replacing, which is on my left. But they're basically doing reconstructive surgery and I'm going to go in and they're going to use technology to show like what size would look best. But ultimately, like this is something that I have to get done right. The longer I keep these implants in the right one is going to continue to build scar tissue.
Speaker 1: It's going to continue to push.
Speaker 2: Towards the center of my chest and up towards my collarbone. So again for vanity purposes, I'm very excited because my boobs are not something. Again, they fed two babies. I'm very happy about that, but I just don't feel confident with them. And the other side is, you know, the health concern.
Speaker 3: So I'm excited to have my new boots, as you should be at least is getting a new hip, Yes, getting hip surgery because it's rotted.
Speaker 1: We're about to be brand new. I'm ready. Oh you know what we should talk about how great our massages were.
Speaker 2: Oh you. I don't know about you, guys, but I have the worst like tech nek. I walk her around like this, and my shoulders are pretty much up to my ears.
Speaker 1: Mine too, Yeah, mine too. And I couldn't move my right arm and my hand didn't work since my massage. Game changer. Game changer. She's breathing, she can move her arms.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: The masseuse taught me how to breathe to again she did? Yeah, what she did? Have you hold your stomach. She had recount to eight and exhale and then push on my abdomen to release all of the my breaths. That's great while doing exercises. You should do that every night. Oh, I do breath exercise it I do good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wanted to talk about getting Ocean into preschool and what a freaking nightmare you and I were. We weren't a nightmare, but we just sobbed you guys at our meeting. So getting your child into preschool out here is like getting them into Harvard Law School. It's like the craziest experience I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: My thing is they're interviewing you to see if they're going to pick you. I love where this is going. Let's get her into school, let's get her into it.
Speaker 2: I don't love where this is going at all.
Speaker 1: I will say the rest.
Speaker 2: Once we're in, just say whatever you want, but for now, shut the fuck up. Anyway, Lisa and I they're like, tell us about ocean, and the two of us will at each other and just sob She's masaal drama BT, Like these people think we're insane. They're no one's gonna have us come. They're gonna be like, don't have them in the school. Because they appear and you ask them one question about ocean, they just start sobbing.
Speaker 1: No, that's love, it is. I think it's kind of a little unhinged. I think it's love, Like we love her so much.
Speaker 2: What's that emotional? Yeah, we're very emotional about ocean. But it is wild that she's now going to be in school. Like I have a five year old and when she talks to me, like my mom and I are good cop, bad cop. Yes, there are many times I have to play both, but like you're a good cop at all, times. Yeah, and you get through to her because she and I can go toes at times where we're both.
Speaker 1: That I get stern when I need to be stern, like to get her to brush her teeth and get her jammies on. Like I take on a little bit of that role. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that you take her to like have candy and dinn.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but I'm just saying I feel like I've taken on a little bit of that too.
Speaker 2: You have, but you go in and you say, if you don't brush your teeth, I'm gonna have to tell your mom. That's a good cap, bad cop mom. That's what that means.
Speaker 1: No, that's called good cop, bad cop. What are you talking about? Okay, what are you saying? You've taken on that role? Yes, you're you're the co parent, right, but I'm usually really sweet and I've taken on more of us stern approach. Sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yes, you guys, she says, brush your teeth, it's very stern.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about?
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is I like the fact that, like when ocean is not because she and I are like this at times, Yes, that I can punt.
Speaker 1: Her to you. Yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: And she's getting to that age where I feel like she's she has this voice. I mean, last night was a fucking nightmare and you know it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do know. And I had to.
Speaker 2: Pun her to my mom because I was ready to go season four vander Pump Rules on her ass.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, no, but she would have. You would have met your match last night with her. I had met it. I met it, yeah, and I did not like it at all.
Speaker 2: No, So I'm trying to figure out this way because she hasn't acted that way in so long.
Speaker 1: I think she was overly tired. She gets overly tired.
Speaker 2: She gets that way, I know, and thank god, because I felt so guilty after I checked her, and you guys know what I mean by checked her, it was like, if you freaking talk to me like that one more time, take it everything.
Speaker 1: Your playroom is going to be empty. Stroller, she lost her roomy costumes and she lost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you throw a stroller down my freshly carpeted stairs.
Speaker 1: She no longer get. She just pushed it. Are you defending her? I'm not defending, but she didn't throw it down the stairs. She pushed it. To see what it would do. Oh, that's curiosity killed the cat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was not happy about it. And then she was lippy, so she lost all of her roomy costumes. And then she continue to tell me that when she gots the hot sauce in her mouth, she's gonna burn me up. I was just like enough already, that room is gonna be cleared out. You're not gonna have one toy in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then I feel guilty, so I put her in my bed because we clarify, we.
Speaker 1: Don't really do the hot sauce. It's a just a tactic to try and get her to do things.
Speaker 2: You go obviously, well, I know, but no, everything I do is a bluff. That's why she doesn't listen to me, because I'm a constant threat and no fault.
Speaker 1: But once you mentioned the bars that they were going bye bye, if she said one more word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she lost the iPad too, That was right. That was the other thing that I took. No, I've never like putts out people.
Speaker 1: Not everyone knows, but everyone knows I would never actually do that.
Speaker 2: But like she knew, I would never do that, which is why the rebuttal was put hot saus in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Becase I'm gonna burn your ass up. She didn't say asked, but I was like, just going to come out. I put her in my bed. You guys that moe? Yeah, she did.
Speaker 2: So then I broke her little imagination by telling her dragons aren't even real.
Speaker 1: You know what, My kids were so easy, you really were. I think maybe you blocked it out disassociate. Maybe I don't know, but I know, but I feel like Ocean's easy. She just gets slippy.
Speaker 2: But I I know for a fact I was like that as a kid.
Speaker 1: Well, I had a teenager. Do you remember with your your ewet iPhone in the pool? Yeah, when you threw my eye. Well, she had wrapped her. It was new too, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and this is back when the iPhone had just come out, and you had to give the like or AT and T to get the iPhone, so any other network that you were with you had to go and.
Speaker 1: Have it like unlocked. So we'd gone to do and then you put on the side of the pool and you put your towel over it. Well, I went to sit down and I wanted to shake the towel out, and it flipped into the pool and then the guy that you were dating at that time called it. Oh I remember him.
Speaker 2: He goes, oh lah, and I went instead of an iPhone, and.
Speaker 1: I was so furious at my mom.
Speaker 2: I think I hugged the phone at the dashboard on the way home, and she was.
Speaker 1: Like pulled the car over and was going to make her get out. I really wasn't on the freeway. I'm fifteen. It's no joke, but at fifteen, no joke. Anyway, we drove home and I treated her like a child and told her boyfriend he had to go home because she was grounded. Well, we were children. We were seventeen and fucking like jack rabbits. So best time of my life.
Speaker 2: So anyway, anyway, now that's an eye I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: Anyway movie right along, And anytime Lala would lose her like lose her cool or get upset, so daily do you go like this? He knew how to handle me. That's for sure.
Speaker 2: Still the most how sad at thirty five, I'm like, when I was seventeen, I had a very productive relationship, very healthy and mature. Thirty five I'm like, oh my god, I've lost all sense of self and what I deserve truly, you guys, I had a moment the other day with you, mom. Yeah, and I was actually disappointed in myself when this happened, because for however many years I've sworn off men.
Speaker 1: We all know that, and I've had it.
Speaker 2: No, you've also sworn off men, but granted your husband died.
Speaker 1: Well, when you have the best, you kind, it's easy to kind of swear off the rest. You're like doctor SEUs of love.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: You're right in the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And when you've had the worst, you tend to run away from men in general.
Speaker 1: So I had the best, you had the worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, we need a happy meal medium for the love of God, give me the gray.
Speaker 2: But I had this moment of like, I'm going to open myself up to love again. I've talked to you guys about it, just like venturing into twenty twenty six, Like I don't want to be guarded.
Speaker 1: I want to know that like.
Speaker 2: I can still have the life I want and also welcome like a really good guy.
Speaker 1: And I was watching a clip.
Speaker 2: From An Unlikely Affair, the new podcast that I have with Amber, and it was I think me talking about how I had like, and I told you this in your response when I told you about this clip, because you and I talked about it, you go, oh my, you like read for your coffee. Anyway, I told I was I'm telling you guys a conversation I had with my mom. So I looked at this this clip and then I knew that it was picked up as an article where they, you know, think of that I had masturbated to Amber when I was pregnant right with Ocean, And I had this moment of like, I don't I'm finally open to finding somebody, and like, who would ever want to like date me? Like if this is like what they're seeing and you know who's mom or family would ever be like, yeah, dater. She seems like a great girl, Like if Easton told me, like.
Speaker 1: I really like this girl, and I googled her.
Speaker 2: And I saw all of the things that were written about me, but they were written about her.
Speaker 1: I would say, you're not bringing this woman home. She's insane.
Speaker 2: And I literally had a moment of being like, Okay, well I need to like I need to be more filtered, I need to do this.
Speaker 1: And I checked myself so quickly.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you are thinking about making a massive change, which let's call it what it is. The way that I am and have been is I'm not an actress. No one's giving me a script like who I am has quite literally built the life that I have that I'm very proud of, right, and I am willing to toss that and make all of these changes.
Speaker 1: You're trying to make concessions and it's like why well, and you said that to me.
Speaker 2: You were like, Lauren, if a guy comes into your life and let's just say he reads that you masturbated to cure ex's ex wife, I was like, as it's coming.
Speaker 1: Out of your mouth, I'm like, yeah, I'm fucking nuts. I'm fucking second.
Speaker 2: Insane, Like if you have to find someone who's gonna let you be who you are?
Speaker 1: But totally, but that.
Speaker 2: Was like kind of a tough pill to swallow, to be like, I may not find someone because I think I'm too off my rocker.
Speaker 1: No, you're not. Really, No, You're gonna find that special someone who loves the fact that you masturbate to their exes. Well, some guys are into that, so there you go. Really, yeah, I love your mom. No, but I'm like, what is this. Why would I ever think that way?
Speaker 2: Why would I ever think about making I'm like, okay, now we've gone too far. I'm like, we've opened ourselves up to love, and now we're thinking about like I'm going to change who I am for a man who doesn't exist yet, but for the potential love interest that comes into my life.
Speaker 1: I'm sweating thinking about it right now. Well, it's absurd googling me and seeing that. So they say it lucky them. You're right, lucky them. She's a bag of fun. I hope your mom likes me. And you've gone through all these valleys and hills and you're a changed person on your own from not drinking anymore. Like you've made so many concessions on your terms, and that's how it should be, is on your terms. Do you think that people will be able to look.
Speaker 2: Past like because I still have a pretty outrageous mouth. I think a lot of times it's for like shock value and things like that.
Speaker 1: I think you can be spicy, but I think I can be spicy. It's okay, it's okay, yeah you, but I have you. And if they're if they leave, then it's their loss. Goodbye.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love that you just said that. My mom always says it's your loss. And there was a day that Ocean told me some girls were being mean to her, and I go, they don't want to play with you.
Speaker 1: You tell them it is your loss. She comes home, she goes.
Speaker 2: I told so and so to get lost today. I go, Ocean, that is so rude, and she goes, you.
Speaker 1: Told me to say it. Mom, you told me to say that to them.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, she thought I told them to get lost, and I told her that it's their loss.
Speaker 1: But it's fine. I'm like you here a savage. Yeah, good for you.
Speaker 2: And I think there are times though that I forget that where it's like I will be so convicted when it comes to if you don't like me exactly like this is, then like be gone. But then there are moments where all look in the mirror and think about all the things that I need to change, whether it's internally on the outside, and I have these moments of weakness. And I don't know where that comes from, but I'm telling you that moment thinking listing all the ways I need to change in order for someone to come into my life. I understand, but I'm trying to and I know how you feel like it's asinine and it's their loss. But I think you have a very specific way of looking at life and you're very much.
Speaker 1: Cut and dry. I am cutting dry.
Speaker 2: Like when people are like her mom's the best, but lawless do this, I'm like, my mom is fucking cutthroat, like she will be done with you and not think a thing about it.
Speaker 1: It doesn't to talk, not at all.
Speaker 2: So when I have these conversations, she looks at me like I'm crazy, and I'm like, okay, I need you to go believe.
Speaker 1: But I had friendships that are thirty forty fifty years in the making that I still hang on to. What are you talking about? Like I'm saying that when I clean out my closet of friends, I have a lot of friends that I've still had forever. But I've also cleaned out my closet. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you have friends that you have had for that long. Yeah, Like Jamie is how since the seventh grade? Okay, so what fifty years? Sixty five? Sixty five? Baby, Yeah, you better work, bitch.
Speaker 2: But then you have another friend where it was like we've known each other since the seventh grade, and I think I'm done here. Yeah, don't come for the paper, you know, no, no, no, A very hard to get here. Don't come for my family, and don't come for how I provide for my family. Or we're like fucking done here. You do wish that I would stop saying the F word a lot. I say the F word so much it feels so good. Oh.
Speaker 1: Also big news, This is huge news, you guys.
Speaker 2: I'm going to admit Hi, I'm La La and I'm a vapor and I have to give it up for my boob job.
Speaker 1: They called me and they were tell me and I was like, oh, yeah, I vape. Nasty nasty habit that is.
Speaker 2: And they were like, no, like in all seriousness, you have to quit a month before your surgery.
Speaker 1: Or you can't have it. They said, yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 2: They were like, it affects so many different things with the nicotine, and also you cannot pick it up after because it will really really.
Speaker 1: In fact your healing process.
Speaker 2: So I ordered a bag of Jelly Bellies popcorn flavor because that's my favorite and that's what I will be popping instead of vaping.
Speaker 1: So they were on the counter last night in ocean song, and she goes, what are these? And I go, it's your mom's medicine. And she goes, because it's kind of your medicine for getting off the babe. Yeah, you're not telling her that. She goes, if this is candy, Gigi, I know it's candy. Did she want one? Of course she wanted one. I told her they're popcorn flavor. It's her least favorite flavor. She tried what she loves, popcorn, animal popcorn.
Speaker 2: She doesn't like this artificial jelly belly popcorn flavor.
Speaker 1: No. I gave it to her and she was repulsed by it, and I was like, oh, this is excellent. Great.
Speaker 2: I know when I told her that the jelly bellies I got were popcorn flavor, she wanted no part.
Speaker 1: I got popcorn flavored rice cakes because I thought she'd like them. Oh delicious? Did she like? I don't know, but I ate them. They were delicious. Learn to so.
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, now we're talking. We're in freaking business. I loved having you on the pod today. Mom.
Speaker 2: I'm really glad the doctor's appointment has steered you into making healthier choices better jam Okay, I love you so much it kills me. You guys, if you have questions for the gig, I definitely want to have her back on. If you have them for the G T T, please write them in. I've seen your guys' comments. I loved having guests, by the way, but there is nothing like uh my family as guests. I think that you're very interesting to talk to. Look at her, she keeps staring at her cookie, like, wrap it up, grab it up. But I want this in my mouth, wrap it up, so I'm gonna wrap it up.
Speaker 1: I love you, guys. I'll catch you on Monday for the bonus and again next week. Bye.