Speaker 1: Forever. I don't fuck with you. You I'm fucking with you. Wow, after all that we've been through, when you still don't know what my name is?
Speaker 2: Hi, this is the last episode with uh Sydney and Marie.
Speaker 1: This is the last Sydney. Yeah, I'm job and she's acting all brand new. Naw, I'm crazy, so tired of these paupers. Paupers. Popper is is homeless people in the medieval times, pauper's Look at all these princess I had some poppers. Poppers.
Speaker 2: Poppers, Yeah, that's what Marie is now. But Popper, You're the best looking unemployed person I know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I said to Sydney yesterday, Oh you know, I went to a show and didn't have any makeup on it. I made fun of the audience for having better skin than them, and Sydney was like, I could never do that, and I was like, Sidney, you can and have done that before one hundred shown up and done a show with no makeup.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 2: The reason why I run out a makeup so much is because I'd be putting my face on even for these raggedy ass shows. So when people don't laugh, I go off because I'm like, yo, I just spent I don't know what how much my cat call, but it was the makeup that I didn't put on. Y'all gonna act better than this. Y'all gonna act like y'all see somebody who you can't see they purse. You would act like, oh, okay, she's doing something, even if it's not funny.
Speaker 1: You're like not to let me know that you're listening. Continue.
Speaker 2: You better not have your arms crossed acting like I'm wasting your fucking you better don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I mean sometimes it's easy to sit with your arms crossed.
Speaker 3: You know, you're cradling your boobs. Maybe you're cold. You know, it's not a reflection on your jokes.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're cold, Sir. You're are two hundred and thirty pounds.
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean, I don't know if that's a big man, Andrew? How much you weigh? One hundred and forty beats?
Speaker 2: Are you sick?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you are sick because I weigh one twenty two and I'm a full foot share.
Speaker 1: Maybe you want me to get you some shady Andrew? Were you up? Were you at pre MEI you want me to get you some chick chuck? Baby? You need to get him some insources.
Speaker 2: I got I got money now, baby, I don't have any money. Oh, look at that, it's Molly Austin.
Speaker 1: Molly Austin like some sausage.
Speaker 2: Podcasting right now here.
Speaker 1: Put Molly on the mic. Hey, guys, Oh that Mike's not on. Put it on yours?
Speaker 2: Okay, can you guys hear Mally Austin. She's facetiming us during the day, like we ain't got ship naked too? You okay? First of all?
Speaker 1: To okay, goodbye, you have a good day. Good have a good day. Caught off her mic, cut off her mic Molly, I won't see you next week, Molly. A word for you. Unofficial Experts starring Sydney and Marie.
Speaker 2: Bye, Molly, Bye, Molly. We're going to the Apollo. Oh for a mina, for a mina to get to girl. What you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you got your tickets. Well, why why did you tell me you're doing this? I've been posting about it.
Speaker 2: I'm been the only one posting about it, Honestly, I was like, I mean, you ain't got no friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me let me reshare it? You know for my friend. I'm going to share it today good message.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, look, Amina's doing something big and everybody's like Apollo, Apollo, the.
Speaker 1: Movie Apollo from Real Housewives of Atlanta. Didn't the subject. You didn't text me at all. I didn't text anybody. She texts me, Sis, So I'm just a fan. Now i'm your friend. No, you're not a fan, Molly.
Speaker 3: If you're really a friend, if you were really a meaness fan, you would have bought your tear your face.
Speaker 2: Okay, look at her face.
Speaker 1: Look at her face, Molly, eyebrows look good? Sis? Yeah, Molly, you laying in bed still? Sis? What what you got to do today? No? No, because I had a phone meeting, a phone meeting, this FaceTime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I tell people.
Speaker 1: I got Aaron's quote quote you'd be at home? You home? Why James Shrilly at a conference call?
Speaker 2: You know, Molly, we will FaceTime you right after the.
Speaker 3: Pod, immediately after. I mean we might get food of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, by friend, Molly said, by podcast fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Molly'll fans. They came to the live show when they were like wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they actually was like wow, that white woman in a totle neck is a hole.
Speaker 1: Yes, No, they didn't say that Molly hang up. Okay, yeah, you're going to You're going to Vegas to be Okay another sex day? Yes, on a balcony. What hotel you staying in? Wow, that's certified horror. Have a good day. Cut that off. H this is wind Hotel sex here. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I'm crying my eyes out right now. You know, our friends are very disrespectful because they just messaged us during the day, like we don't have anything to do.
Speaker 3: My friend just sent me up text. He said, hey boo, quick question. Do you and Sydney still do those interviews? I think he's talking.
Speaker 1: About the podcast? He said, if so, hold on, if so, can I be your leather boy expert?
Speaker 2: Andrew?
Speaker 1: What you know about Little the Boys. That's not just saying what is that? Is that? David Goldberg?
Speaker 3: No, it's my friend from college. David Goldberg already did the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he wouldn't say do you and Sydney still do those interviews? It's like, baby, it's a podcast, we got listeners.
Speaker 2: That interview thing, that interview.
Speaker 1: Do you and Sydney still do those interviews? That little thing you got on going on over there? You're still doing your little comedy skits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it felt like. Yikes.
Speaker 1: Honestly I feel triggered.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, well just let you guys know, we really appreciate the DMS we've been getting more.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what happened to me yesterday. I came out of a meeting.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's taken meetings because she needs another gig. And as I come out of this building this these two black girls were walking by, and one of them was like, and she guessed so hard that I thought like I had like a booger coming at my news. That was like I thought one of my braids was falling out. And she was like, I love the podcast. She was like, and I'm on Patreon, so you know, I'm a real fan. And Sis, I really wish that I remember what your name was, but it was something with a bee. And you said you lived in New Jersey. Because I was like, well, come to the knitting factory sometimes, and she was like, I live in New Jersey. And I was like, all right, well you're so far away, but enjoy the podcast. And she was with her coworker, and her coworker was looking at her like, new hook, are you talking to this little tomboy for and I was like, thanks for listening to the podcast.
Speaker 1: That actually recognized me. Oh okay, Andrews famed Andrew the gay interim producer are tall, tall, Yeah, you are very sexy, handsomely sure, Andrew, I honestly I almost want to just talk to you for this episode, but we want you to do like a proper one, but like, could you talk to us for this one day?
Speaker 2: We want to have you, you know, on the pod and also getting dicked down at the same.
Speaker 1: Time on the path by the by the leather Boys, one of those one of those interviews. Yo, people are rude. This is my job.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, it's it's uh, you know, I don't get to see you guys in the streets because I don't take public well I actually do.
Speaker 1: Actually I did send me on the sub way miserable as hell. She's like, look at these paupers and peasants and homeless horse.
Speaker 3: I didn't know how bad Sydney. You're from New York. You've been on the train before.
Speaker 2: I've never felt misery this close to home. Okay, I'm on Meryl Street this close to home. But it's fine. I would like to see more of you I just think I'm so so eager that people. Well no, actually I went to Wilmington, North Carolina. Okay, shout out to y'all. Who the three people that I saw that weekend that listened to the podcast.
Speaker 1: The show was sold out?
Speaker 3: Yes, wow, friend, I can't believe you sold out. I mean the first three roads were full.
Speaker 2: We said we were out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were out at the at the club.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely not sold out. But you know, I've got some fans now and it's working. It's working its way to Beth. Yeah. I mean I don't hit in North Carolina like that, where my followers in New York, La Florida.
Speaker 1: Places that are warm and the people and got enough clothing.
Speaker 2: One got a couple of people in Toronto.
Speaker 3: But also we knew then that girl hit us up from Belarue, not Belarus, Bulgaria, Bulgaria, No austral You we got some Australians too, So quiky are they are they Quakey's people?
Speaker 2: What you mean?
Speaker 1: But didn't go ate my Baybay.
Speaker 2: That was kind of hot.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you, friend, I saw Okay, I didn't want to interruptw So you did these shows in North Carolina? You did three shows for two on Friday, two on Saturday, I saw.
Speaker 1: You throw a little blouse on.
Speaker 3: I said, look at they look like a substitute teacher in North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Really silk, plumb blouse. I look like a substitute teacher. You did look like a substitute teacher.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying you look bad, but you look like somebody who bangs they students.
Speaker 1: That's what you looked like. That outfit that you had on, and the blouse was tucked in. It's a body it's a body suit blouse. What the bottoms look like are they're also silk? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow, damn Marie, right now, I gotta throw the whole thing away.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, I was looking at the comments. People like that blouse. I'm saying that you look like a substitute teacher. I already said that they're hot, and she didn't, but she didn't hear that.
Speaker 2: I don't think teachers are hot, but it's fine.
Speaker 1: So you look like a teacher. That's I think the insult there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I was there and I asked a lot of the audience do y'all got social media? And a lot of them was like no, And I said, that's crazy. And I said, do you want they old? It was an older crowd. Everybody was over thirty.
Speaker 1: There was like two It was an older crowd. Everyone was over thirty. Yeah, no, oh my god, fossil cis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mainly forties. But there were like two Bacherette parties and they were in there like very young, like one was twenty six and then another one was like twenty four. And one girl. I was like, what's your man's name? She was like Jake, And I was like, you're giving up your whole life of a niggnamed Jake.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's rough.
Speaker 2: Jake and all her friends laugh because they're like, yeah, yeah, I didn't even think about it like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Jake wears them tiny fret boy shorts, also known as Chubby's.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Andrew Tallsexy gay produce her.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But if you're in Wilmington, North Carolina, like you can get booed up real quick because it's like what else, that's what they do.
Speaker 3: They go to school and then they marry there the person they went to prom with, Yeah, or they get knocked up at prom or they most of the people who stay in these small towns, they get married pretty young, because you know everybody that lives in your neighborhood, and it's like, you know, Cliff's son is back from the war, and it's like, oh, cliff son.
Speaker 2: The step mom was at the bacherette party. I said, when they do that, the step mom, not the step mom, I mean the mother in law was at.
Speaker 1: They do that in Wilmington. That's where they do that.
Speaker 2: Since the mother in law was there at the batcherette, the mother of the room, Yes, she laughed.
Speaker 1: She gave me a biggest hug. I actually got pictures.
Speaker 2: I had to. Actually, people were taking pictures of us, and I had to take my own pictures because I was like, I'll never see these photos.
Speaker 1: A couple of people like emailed me photos and email.
Speaker 2: Horizon dott.
Speaker 1: Escape and I loved it. I was like, oh, I feel so special, Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: I really had a good time.
Speaker 1: I could tell by the photos you had a good time.
Speaker 2: People. People were cool, and I didn't think they were gonna fuck with me, because you know, I got a loose mouth, loose butt, and.
Speaker 1: Ghost up very tight. But everything else you got that you got that ve that vaginal plaster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did, and went to North Carolina.
Speaker 1: I got a new ship. Listen.
Speaker 3: My friend said that he is going to Colombia to get his teeth done.
Speaker 1: Teeth, but I feel like you mean your I want to get my teeth done in Colombia. I feel like I want to get my teeth done. I'm not. Also, what is getting my teeth done mean you? I'm gonna come back with some big ass chick lit veneer.
Speaker 2: Veniers, Dude, I bet you. I'll be looking at myself tapes like you know what's holding me back to my teeth. Also, I can't act, but you know, like.
Speaker 1: The level of confidence that you have.
Speaker 2: I'm like looking at that, I'm like, you know what, they would not be paying attention to my acting if my teeth were in order.
Speaker 3: Nah, Because I feel like most often when people get their teeth done, they look too big wow, and they're like unnaturally white. It's like, dude, nothing, you got dust in the corner of your eyes. There's no way your teeth should be that white.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you the way my money is set up, there's no way I'm getting the big teeth. I'm getting like.
Speaker 1: You get the mediums and the extra smalls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm getting whatever they got left over because the toddler teeth. Yeah, that's what I want.
Speaker 1: The Toddler's and Tierra Veneers.
Speaker 2: Honestly, if they could just like, you know, put some stuff in between the spaces, you don't even gotta give me Veneers.
Speaker 1: You gotta get you know. Have you ever seen Toddler's and tiers They put like a full thing of like a retainer of teeth.
Speaker 2: Foolish, I'm not should just do that for yourself.
Speaker 1: Tapes, and then you're gonna be like uh Sydney Washington reading for the role of Velmo.
Speaker 2: You're like, something is clearly wrong with you so.
Speaker 1: Much just time now, you know, it's great?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's Can we drag vice for like, you know.
Speaker 3: Drag them because the last time I tried to No, No, No, the first time I tried to drag them, it got cut because the audio was warped. Oh that's right, remember because I was I was, I was naming names and I was dragging them and the producer.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, I don't know what happened to it.
Speaker 1: It is like I know what you did. You're trying to purcha vice one of the they want some ad time, they want some ad revenue. You know, they're not buying ads.
Speaker 3: All they're doing is canceling the show, would you, I mean, Sydney, let's let's brainstorm possible other jobs that we can do.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I mean we've been we've been getting hit hit up from people, but it's all little things that were like a dog.
Speaker 1: It's like hey, so BT, so Hey, I'm like somebody from someone from BT sent me an email like two days ago, and I was like, they got a lot of nerve.
Speaker 2: Really you don't like BT.
Speaker 1: Viacom is the problem for those of y'all who are listening, I really got prom with you. BT is Viacom.
Speaker 2: It's a bigger business.
Speaker 3: Viacom owns mt V, v H one, BT and then a bunch of other crab and they just cheap and it's problematic. So that being said, like I got a little bit of time this summer. If you need meed to like host something real quick MTV's Beach House.
Speaker 1: Cribs. If y'all bring MTV Cribs back, I'm here for that.
Speaker 3: But Sidney and I had a conversation yesterday and we talked about how we want to invest our Patreon funds into ourselves for y'all. Yes, okay, So what we want to do is ask you what you would like to see us do and where you'd like to see us go, because we'll document it and then upload it to the Patreon. So you could be like, oh my god, Sidney Emerbe went and did I don't know, paintballing or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if we had enough money to travel like.
Speaker 1: We I feel like we we do.
Speaker 2: I do, So I'm talking about on the Patreon.
Speaker 1: Oh for us, Yeah, well, we have enough to take a trip to like detroit'sys. We have money for that. We got we can go back Delaware, I mean Wilmington, North Carolina and talk to your fans. We have paid draw money for that.
Speaker 2: Can we go back to Miami? We can go back to Miami?
Speaker 1: I want some What was what.
Speaker 2: Did we have?
Speaker 1: Baya baya?
Speaker 2: We went he paye? We went to Mangoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had a good time in Miami. We should go back. Did we have a good time in my I feel.
Speaker 2: Like there was a lot of drama going on?
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we went there like a couple of years ago, and we went with Bali as.
Speaker 3: Bali Austen who you know famously from the Unofficial Expert podcast.
Speaker 2: Yes, we went with another front. We won't say names, but there was other people there and it got real.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're talking about all the cocaine that they was doing it. Let's talk about that. I'm like, cocaine is terrifying to me. It's scary to me. So like I just like when I see people doing it, I'm like, you can get in the pool and I mean, I guess cocaine makes you float. Because they were having the time of their lives in that pool.
Speaker 2: It was like eleven am and it's like they got lines out this early.
Speaker 3: Just doing full not no bumps, just like we went into their hotel room. It was like just just ready to go for the day.
Speaker 1: And I said, you're gonna have it. I don't know, lose, just.
Speaker 2: Raw. You don't have no like mirror for it, no case, no no case.
Speaker 1: You had a quality in doing it off of the bureau. The ship are ropes, wait, no case, touch me? Tease me. I like that song, yeah, the words, but I like it. Yeah. So that's that's what Miami was.
Speaker 3: But a bunch of people who listened to the podcast came out to see us do some shows there.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 2: That was the first time that I was like, oh man.
Speaker 1: You we can't do a little tour.
Speaker 2: This ship was cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm not listen. Listeners, listen, I'm not trying to do a tour.
Speaker 3: If only X like ten people come, I need people there because you know, give y'all a real show.
Speaker 1: Will we will pull some people up on stage. You know, we're gonna give.
Speaker 2: You out looks, real conversations.
Speaker 1: Sydney's not gonna have no sneakers on. You gonna have one. Uh uh, you gonna have on a clear heel probably.
Speaker 2: Oh, loose sight.
Speaker 1: Loose sight.
Speaker 2: That's what I got. Now, I got a day job. I got looseight heills.
Speaker 1: Now, man, b baby, she got the h she got the strip club professional shoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now that or we could go to Canada. If we went to Toronto, that shit would be lit too.
Speaker 1: Oh that might be cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but how long will we go for?
Speaker 3: And like, I don't have any connections with clubs or bookers in Toronto.
Speaker 2: See that's where you're saying it right now. But if we put it in the universe, it will happen. We got putting in an atmosphere. Hey, do we know anybody in Toronto?
Speaker 3: And that's a real thing because like saying stuff and just having it in the air is powerful, right Like, And I'm not one of these people that like, you know, collects crystals or anything like that. But I said to my manager, No, I said to someone at a meeting yesterday, I would love to do a kids show, like some Sessame Street type stuff. And then immediately after I walked out, I got a text from my manager and she was like, Sesame Street is talking to comedians this week. Are you available or interested? And I was like, yes, I am. I will go to Cesame Street.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: What are they doing? I have no idea is they're just chatting with them girl. Remember when Katy Perry was talking to Elmo when she had her boobs out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe that maybe that.
Speaker 3: Chess Fran did something for Sesame Street too. At some point, you know, they just be having people come on. But I would love to like host the kids show like Blues Clues or something stupid like that.
Speaker 2: Really, I feel like the.
Speaker 1: Money would be cute for a little a little daytime kids get I'm not kay kid, No, you don't have to work with them directly, but like a show that airs on like Nick Junior or something.
Speaker 2: Stupid like that, I can't.
Speaker 1: I'll probably have to be nicer on my Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I'm like, I'm not altering who I am for nobody. Yes, Sydney stay true to usis I'm gonna do what I'm GONN.
Speaker 1: Would Sydney do merch?
Speaker 2: W w ST what would Sydney do that would? Yeah? And we really have to get merch. If y'all, if y'all just give more money on the Patreon, we can actually start this merch situation.
Speaker 1: Let's just all our merchants are gonna say merch on it. Oh my god, we gotta.
Speaker 2: Get this merch. And then the dash unofficial expert it'll.
Speaker 3: Be a little on the frontial expert and on the back it will just say merch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to get the count and gone and marine hi Hunt. Marie recently just replied back to somebody and said hey Han, and I was like, wow, that.
Speaker 1: Was hey Han. It was just lock me in.
Speaker 2: It was a professional email. And Marie was like, hey, hon or, was it a mina?
Speaker 3: No, it was neither of us. It was someone that we're making fun of right now? Who hit us with a hay hunt and we were like, this is aggressive. She don't even know us. If you don't know me like that, don't call me. Hon just said mommy.
Speaker 1: She said, Mami.
Speaker 2: We're not here for that. It's just there should be some etiquette when you're asking for things or when you're trying to build a rapport with someone. I see when you're trying to be cool, like hey girl, but it's just like respect to be g u r L girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think you normally speak like that. So and also you're asking me for something, so it should be like.
Speaker 1: The answer is no, that's what the answer is.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hon, Hey Hon, buddy, Hon Hona is starting to I do feel like hey Hon can be condescending. It is in a way, but it is also the siren is loud. Yeah, I feel like we're recording back up my house. That's how loud that siren is.
Speaker 2: Yeah. This place, this area is not being gentrified anymore. It is gentrified, yeah, but it's gone reverse.
Speaker 3: We can hear the sirens, but no one listening to the podcast right now is gonna be able to hear it.
Speaker 1: Sounds like this, see this is why we should be on a kids show. But you don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: I know I would just I would just be there for sound effects.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, hey, Kang, today, we're gonna learn about letters. As for Ashy, you know when you have that little dry scabby part gets because you're dry. Indeed, it's for Dusty like your dad, like your dad, not your dad John, He's yo.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I feel like I could do a kid's show for a little bit full season. I probably can't do it because I'm gonna say something.
Speaker 2: Mean to a child or something. No, not when the money's involved.
Speaker 3: I mean whatever, I'll meet with the Sesame Street people, only if the meeting is near Sesame Street.
Speaker 1: Do they tape here?
Speaker 2: We're Sesame Street.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to get there. Does anybody know how to get through Sesame Street? Chicago? Queen, it's queens.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Going to Queen.
Speaker 3: So elm Well, I mean Elma was touching kids, so he needed to go to jail where Sesame Street films on the same lot. Apparently as Orange is the New Black, that's.
Speaker 2: The yikes right there. Yikes. But also, I mean, you'll go to the quick means if they give you money, it's fine.
Speaker 1: I'll go to Queens. If they send a car for me, yeah, they don't. Don't come from me unless I the manager, will make sure they get it.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, Sydney. So you have a job. Now you got this forty hour a week situation. You are complaining like a single mom.
Speaker 2: But you am.
Speaker 1: I I'm not. You're like, I am so weary. They didn't defrost the chicken out the freezer. You complaining like a single mom.
Speaker 2: That's that true. You're like, oh, these cats, I'm just tired. My girlfriend wants to give the cats away.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, we're not clipping for them.
Speaker 2: No, it's just rude, and it's just.
Speaker 1: Like they're expensive and they're need expensive. The cats food that your catty a spoiled cats. That's her fault, nobody. They could have got friskies, them niggas kind of got niggas since you gotta get rid of the cats because you call them them niggas.
Speaker 2: They could have had noodles and noodles like, that's her fault for trying to give them some vegan shit.
Speaker 3: They got automatic feeders that are like voice activated. They got a Caesar's Palace of Cat Wonders.
Speaker 2: Those actually the taj mahal.
Speaker 1: Okay, sure a taj Mahll of cat Wonders, the ninth Wonder of the World, Sydney's cats Playground. That's her fault.
Speaker 2: She started all that bullshit, and now the cats are like that. They're high end cats that were found in a Bushwick basement. It's like nerves.
Speaker 1: You got basement cats living nerves, living with penthouse attitude.
Speaker 2: Look how you look getting gourmet food for some cats that was damn near dead.
Speaker 1: How damn under the under the car cats. Yeah, some cardboard cats, no thanks, Some will work for food cats wowses. So you don't want her to get rid of these cats, but you complain about them all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't complain about them, about you about the cats. I don't complain about the cats because I don't do shit for the.
Speaker 1: That's why you're saying they're not expensive, because you're not doing nothing for them.
Speaker 2: I know she started listening much is this and how much is that? I was like, I don't know, but I know that I give you checks and I say take money out of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she's not saying the money that you give her is for y'all to live and eat and thrive, not for the cats to.
Speaker 1: Have cats Price Club. That's her fault.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's why she's getting rid of them, because it's her fault that they're spoiled. And now she's like, well, I'm done paying for this until you.
Speaker 1: Do what by me, Sydney.
Speaker 2: And so now she wants to give the cats to a mutual friend, well, my friend, our friends, our friend, and it's like, no, I don't want to. And I know Carolyne. She's gonna have them cats on fucking Instagram every single day and it's so just mute. Now.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna mute her. I'm not gonna You've never muted any of her.
Speaker 2: No, she's gonna name them like a Dobo and Sesson. She's gonna change their names. It's gonna be real trashy, and I'm not here for it. I'd rather throw them, throw the cats out to the streets.
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean send them home, Sis. If they come back, then they're yours. Otherwise, like what are we talking about? I say, open the door, because you do have one cat that likes to be in the hallway for some reason. He'd be purring like.
Speaker 3: Outside, my friends are out there, and then Adriane will open the door and he'll stand in the hallway. He just likes being out there, which is kind of cool.
Speaker 2: It's a cool cat.
Speaker 1: But let him go down the stairs and help the door.
Speaker 2: He will not go downstairs. Jam just wants to, you know, get out. It gets stuffy in the apartment. It's real like lesbian infested. So it's a lot. So he's like, I just need some mayor I want to chill.
Speaker 1: Lesbian infested but good Christian gaze.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's where we are. Oh, that's merch. Good Christian gays.
Speaker 1: We need that, just Christian gaye.
Speaker 2: Andrew, can you just write down the names that we need for a merch.
Speaker 1: Just write merch and then Christian gays.
Speaker 2: Christian good, cant and gaunt.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we need good Christian good there. I just like Christian gay and you know what, let's take it to the two sold lines.
Speaker 2: I say good Christian gaze. That's what I said.
Speaker 1: Good Christian gays or Christian gays and I feel good. Right, do a poll, I'll do. I'll throw it in the stories. Good Christian gaye or just Christian gaye.
Speaker 2: Good Christian gaze sounds funny. Christian gaze.
Speaker 1: Christian gaye is the first thing you said, and I thought that was hilarious. You know, I'm a I'm a Christian gay. I'm a good Christian gaye.
Speaker 2: That's what I am. So, but are you a good I am good. I don't see anything wrong.
Speaker 1: You are gay Christian.
Speaker 2: That's merchant. That's merch as well.
Speaker 1: A gay gay. Hey, just hey, I'm a gay.
Speaker 2: Hey hey han, hey han, I'm okay, I'm a gay, a good Christian gay. That's the whole line is merch right there.
Speaker 1: Merch, merch, merch, merch.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, she wants to get rid of the cats. I'm going through that, and.
Speaker 1: You're fighting with her all the way through that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, if you give those cats away, we're breaking up. And she's like, well, I hope you have somewhere.
Speaker 3: To live, yes, and I hope you do. You can't stay with me. You know, I'm unemployed, Andrew.
Speaker 2: I just want the listeners to know that is the most dramatic unemployed person I know.
Speaker 3: I'm having a really great time screaming I'm unemployed. It's if I haven't been unemployed right there, let's merch.
Speaker 1: I'm unemployed. Sorry, I'm unemployed.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: That's it's so crazy because I grew up hearing.
Speaker 3: My dad say I just got laid off, and he was always lying, but he would say that to telemarketer is on the phone, yea, and now here I am just you know, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Speaker 1: I'm unemployed.
Speaker 2: Do we say you're laid off? Or do we say I.
Speaker 3: Like to say unemployed late. I mean, I guess technically I was laid off.
Speaker 1: The show was canceled. I was fired. I was terminated.
Speaker 2: You were not fired.
Speaker 1: I was the show was canceled. Show was canceled, but you weren't fired from the show.
Speaker 2: From the show.
Speaker 1: I mean, it doesn't really matter anymore, does it. Nobody watched the show.
Speaker 2: I mean, Marie has been getting that vice live on instant stories in Twitter so hard that it's just like, wow, I've never seen someone have someone ammunition.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean making fun of vice is basically, I think, punching down, so it's not like.
Speaker 1: It's hard to do it. I'm just like making fun of them for being trash, all right. I mean I don't think that I was signed a contract, said I couldn't talk about them after I got hired. I got a check, but I don't think I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta check.
Speaker 1: I don't think I did.
Speaker 3: I mean I feel like if I said something truly foul, my manager would be like, hey, hone, what we're not gonna do is this.
Speaker 1: But she hasn't messaged me that. She messaged me about Sissme Street.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: What about when you went live?
Speaker 2: You were you were on set and you went live about a makeup artist. Did I go live? You went live?
Speaker 1: Yes, about the hair person.
Speaker 2: No, the makeup artists you were, you were on a you were on a shoot, and the makeup artists did something.
Speaker 3: You were like, what the fuck are you doing? And the advice no for something else. Yeah, oh, because I gonna sa I liked my makeup artist's advice. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: For Zoe Kravitz.
Speaker 3: Ah, yes, thank you friend, Zoey Kravitz. Okay, So see she's out here, she's working with big names. Yeah, adjacent to Lenny Kravitz's daughter. So I shot this thing and the makeup artist was this old, like very nice white lady that like, you know, she had like a rocking chair on her porch, or like a porch swing. And as soon as I got in the trailer, and I was like because I thought, okay, I got on it was a black woman and a white woman, and I was like, Oh, the black lady's gonna do makeup, the white lady's gonna do hair. I was wrong about both. My Joe, I have braid, so it's not like I needed the black lady to do my hair.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 3: She was happy, She's like, but I was trying to put my hair back and she was like, mmm, my boss likes it down.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh okay.
Speaker 3: And then we got on set and I put it up and she was like, I see you ended up putting it up and I was like, mm hmm I did.
Speaker 1: So maybe Marie's a little bit difficult to work with. Who knows what. Ever, We'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: You know, on set of a movie in four years diva. Diva is a version of a female hustler.
Speaker 2: We stand, we stand a little Diva moment, Yeah, a little oh, we saw little.
Speaker 1: It was so good.
Speaker 3: It was a good movie. It was a good movie. And I was shocked that I enjoyed it as much as I did.
Speaker 2: It just reminded me of Wow, I didn't do it in my childhood.
Speaker 1: I mean, you burned a house down. That is kind of a life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's nothing that I want to be. I'm not proud of that.
Speaker 3: I who was proud of things that they do as children. You're that's when you're supposed to make mistakes, and like.
Speaker 1: I produce her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well she's a kid and she Okay, shut up, that's what I mean. You mean that person who produced the movie.
Speaker 2: And young and I was like, not like I'm saying like, oh, I could have been the next young like producer. I'm not saying that. I'm just saying, like kids nowadays, they just their parents are molding them into some real shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but not all children.
Speaker 3: There's plenty of bummy ass latchkey kids. Not saying that latch key kids are bad, But then there are kids that like people's drive is different, Like I like Jordan Temple, he did our podcast.
Speaker 1: He was our I actually don't even remember what expert he.
Speaker 3: Was, but he projects, he was in the projects, he lived in the projects. But he was saying that he doesn't watch like TV. He doesn't watch shows. I was like, so, how do you procrastinate? And he was like, oh, I've being off, but he is somebody who's always working. Also, like when people work and they when people waste time.
Speaker 1: You could kind of tell, really, let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Well, look at like people like Jabuki and people like Mitra and like, these are all people who they're mad young, but they've like Jack Knight, like all these people they started writing and working kind of early and they don't spend all day binge watching shows.
Speaker 1: And they you like, how old are you twenty two twenty three?
Speaker 3: What when you think about what you were doing at that age, you were like partying and living your best worst life.
Speaker 1: But there are people who.
Speaker 3: You know, the nerds and stuff, they or whatever, people who are motivated in a different way than we are. They can just sit and write for hours, pitch something self and now Djabuki's on the Daily Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he's gonna be in another He's going to be in a movie.
Speaker 1: What movie is gonna be in?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I saw his deadline.
Speaker 1: I watched a terrible movie the other day that he was in.
Speaker 2: It was, oh, you better not you better not do it. They're not doing.
Speaker 3: He's not the main character of the movie. No, the movie is not good. Okay, let's talk about it. The black It is three friends that they cast that are not believable as friends. Did you watch the movie girl audition twice? I had a call back and the black girl role.
Speaker 2: For the black girl role and her her love interests, her love and dress because she was like gay for like.
Speaker 3: Okay, but the black chick was the chick from DeAnda Wise from She's Got to Have It. She's way too mature for the role that they cast her in, and she's friends with the chick from Jane the Virgin.
Speaker 2: What's her name?
Speaker 1: Yes, problematic, Gina Rodriguez.
Speaker 2: Is she problematic? Yeah?
Speaker 3: She like she'd be if you just google her, if you search for her on Twitter. Anytime someone says something about like black women trying to like like struggle to make it in the in the industry, she's like, but actually Latino women also, And it's like, Sis, we're not talking about y'all right now, we're talking about like the struggles of a black woman in the entertainment industry. Like she just she'll try to belittle everything that we go through as entertainers just to be like, but also I have also struggled, and it's like, Sis, you're on like your third or fourth show.
Speaker 1: You're doing fine. True, Okay, anyway.
Speaker 2: Watch that show. Yeah, we watched the show the.
Speaker 3: Movie, but it didn't make sense. It's like three friends, they're all the wrong age. There's a black there's a black one that's also gay, there's a white one that's super prude, and there's Gina Rodriguez. And it's like, would the three of y'all be friends? Maybe Gina and Rwanda, but would would this girl this.
Speaker 2: Other girl be here? You know, there's always a random.
Speaker 1: All three of them when you think about it, though, are randoms.
Speaker 3: It's just like and the way that, like the the way the script was written, in the way that Dewanda talks, it's like it's like like they're trying to make her.
Speaker 1: Like a little bit hood and like a little bit like of like a stoner. And it was like, I don't believe any of this.
Speaker 2: It's not to be believable anymore. So just everything is, you know, not a reality.
Speaker 3: That being said, Jabooki was funny and I think they had him playing a straight guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was reading a scene him and Michelle Buteau. Oh, Michellebuteau.
Speaker 2: They had all special appearances, and I was like, look at our friends.
Speaker 3: Every time I see Michelle in something that I'm watching, I'm always surprised and extremely.
Speaker 1: Happy for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she just had two babies, you know. She's always so fun too. It's like she's being herself. Somebody gave her he the lines and she's like, cut it, I got it.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 3: Michelle Utah was really really great in that Natasha Leone Russian Dolls.
Speaker 1: Russian doll. Yeah, she like she's she maced somebody in the face.
Speaker 2: She's perfect for it. I was like, she would definitely do.
Speaker 3: She was like, you're not gonna take my cities or whatever the hell she said, and she's prayed them in the eyes.
Speaker 2: Quite beautiful.
Speaker 1: Chef's kiss, Chef's kiss. That's so you auditioned for the movie. I mean, if it would have been better if you were in it.
Speaker 2: Wanda is absolutely strikingly gorgeous. She's and she's and she's a great. I think she's a good actress.
Speaker 1: The acting in this movie says was not good. Watch it. I watched it. I watched her.
Speaker 3: She's not she's not a good actress. She was fine and something's got to get or she's got to have it.
Speaker 2: But I think she is a good actress.
Speaker 3: I think that Drew, please watch the movie and Tony wat and you couldn't make it through because it was so terrible or because the acting was.
Speaker 1: Bad weird the way this is too much?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and it's Leakeith Stanfield right? Is that his last name Standfield.
Speaker 2: He's my friend's baby daddy.
Speaker 1: I like him. He's not the greatest actor either, but I like him.
Speaker 2: I like him too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think he's like, he's cool.
Speaker 1: He's cool, and I think they're kind of cute in like a like a dirty Bushwick way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that camera loves him.
Speaker 1: Is he really putit? Though?
Speaker 3: In my mind, if Andrew ways hundred and forty la Keith most weigh one hundred and ten pounds.
Speaker 1: You're an idiot. They're probably like the said, is he tall because his energy is five to six?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my friend is pretty tall, and so I'm I'm assuming he's a little taller than her. I think she's like five evenn.
Speaker 1: Real the Keith Stanfield is in the sixes. Whoa or maybe he's five eleven or five ten, five ten, Maybe he's five five nines five nine, yep, five nine, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know who knows. Yeah, I just uh, you know, I had I ended up watching you know, one of our friends, Cat Cohen, she was shooting something yesterday for Comedy Central, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, this bitch can act like for real, Like oh it was a scripted thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just like a promo for something. But just sometimes you just watch other people acting in the moment you're like, oh, that's why I'm not booking nothing. Oh this is what acting is.
Speaker 1: Okay, word word word word word word word bird. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, something's not connecting. It's like iron acting. That's what the cat. There's the disconnect because you're not acting, bitch.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, also, what does Cat Cohen's teeth look like? Because you would say that you wasn't booking because you had teeth.
Speaker 1: What teeth look like? She got good teeth?
Speaker 2: Yeah, her teeth are cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she got she got two pairs suburb teeth.
Speaker 2: She looked great and in person and definitely on camera. I was watching on cameras like that's my friend. Wow, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: But why are you surprised?
Speaker 3: Are you surprised she's a good actor, she's such a performer on stage.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I think it was more like just I was blown away. I knew that she had it, but when you see someone in real time doing some shit, you're like, oh fuck. And then that's what made me realize, Yeah, you just gotta be around people that inspire you to make you feel like damn, I need to be doing better, you know.
Speaker 3: But okay, but I feel like you're somebody who is always around people.
Speaker 1: Though you'll be out.
Speaker 2: Ah, I'll be out, but then I'll be like, y'all be doing shit.
Speaker 1: Y'all still feel dusty though, I still feel like the struggle is right on your shoulder. It's like I don't know, I don't know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like when I saw you on Vice Life, I was like, damn, my friend is reading that teleprompter. Wow. When you did that ad just a second, it's like, damn, Now i't to see what she'd be getting bookedoo, booked, busy, blessed fire. I was like, Wow, you know, you just hang out with people that just fucking okay.
Speaker 1: So that's what we should do.
Speaker 3: We should uh, but where would we meet more people who would inspire us?
Speaker 1: The bank?
Speaker 2: I mean technically we literally are hanging out with people inspire, We inspire each other. I just I just was like I got to push myself like a little bit more because I am lax.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so easy to be lax though. It's so easy to just be like, you know someone's coming, I don't have I don't have to be.
Speaker 2: Here for it. I mean, when a nigga take a nap at your at your job, well, that's just that's something else. Friend, Okay, I tell them I was like.
Speaker 1: My sugar low. They're like, oh, Sydney's diabetes flared up hard today. They're like, somebody get a spoon.
Speaker 2: I've been keeping my whole shoes on, blanket all over me, shoes on on the couch.
Speaker 1: Sidney, We've been friends for five years.
Speaker 3: I've seen you take naps at parties like full on, like people are around talking, music is playing, and Sydney's like, I just.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a narcalptic.
Speaker 3: Then that's what it is, are you honestly sins It might be what what's the vitamin that you need to keeps you awake, I am, you might just need to start taking some vitamins. Honestly, friend, this is me trying to motivate you to be a better person of yourself.
Speaker 2: Dude. Man, I was like, am I am? I sick?
Speaker 1: Like I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was like, every week, I'm like, yo, I gotta take a nap every week, every week, every well, every day, I feel like I'm going to take a nap. But then there's a coworker who takes naps and that's a part of his content, And I said, ooh, what do you mean that's part of his content? He's sleep. He has this challenge that he takes a nap fifteen minutes a day every day for thirty days, and how is that? And he records it. He records it, and he puts it on his Instagram on his answer stories and it's like part of his thing.
Speaker 1: And people are watching this and I was like, how many follows?
Speaker 2: That's what the thing, not the mini sis.
Speaker 3: But it don't matter, Like no one wants to watch him sleep for fifteen minutes. Yeah, but it's all about crafting some shits, just like nobody's going to watch this. It's all about the idea, and when I be at the pitch meeting, I'll be like, ain't nobody doing the shit? You just got to keep having things bouncing off the wall. It don't matter how dumb it is. It don't matter if it's not gonna get made.
Speaker 2: When you do it in a room and somebody else hear it, then somebody got else, it's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, let me expand, and you're like, oh, this.
Speaker 2: Is how shit get made. Yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 1: We need to get into we need to start our own writer's rooms. What you're saying like, Yeah, I did it with Roy Wood Junior.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Months ago. He had like all these people there and he did his set like five minutes, and then everybody just like helped him build off a joke.
Speaker 1: Where did he do at a club?
Speaker 2: No, this was at like a studio okay, rented out some room or whatever. And then I saw him do the set the next day he took all those notes and then the next day turn it around. I was like, well, he's been doing it forever. He's a pro. But it was just like, fuck, that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you got a show today. All Pritrika said, I write some notes do you want to No, yes, I mean I was gonna do it anyway. I mean, I don't know if I'm gonna come with you to to show them.
Speaker 2: I know when when we're at the when we were at knitting Factory on Sunday, I was like, Marie, you need to do something with this bit about your dad. It's really good.
Speaker 1: I'm going to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I literally forgot about it until just now, I know.
Speaker 2: I was like, I had reminded you at the show, but then you brought it up again. I was like, it's really freaking good, and you did it on vidiots and I was like, this is brilliant, brilliant. Figure it out, figure it figure it out, figure it out. So then you know, I'm here now at the podcast and I just want I just want more. I would like to whatever we're doing, I would like to have proof of it, Like the podcast is proof that we're doing stuff together, but I would actually have something more tangible that.
Speaker 1: I say, is you're trying to do reality.
Speaker 2: No, I just want I want to put like a I don't know, a clip on the on the fucking page or something out of some visuals we'll throw we'll throw a clip on the pitch today. By the time this goes up, it'll be a bunch of clips. Shut up for I'm talking about, like, you know, visuals, like something nonscripted. I don't know. I'm just I'll be at the pitch meetings, pitch and stuff. But then I'd be in my head like, so what could it work outside city?
Speaker 1: He's like, well, let me see if I can do this nap thing. Yeah, in a pour format to beg.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Just being at the job, I see all this stuff that's behind the scenes, and I'm like, oh, this is why people either be blowing up or I'm going to the next levels just because they're not afraid to get feedback.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you shouldn't ever be afraid to get feedback. You know who needs some serious feedback?
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift. Do you like mustache?
Speaker 2: She is unexcepted. She needs to be canceled as a problematic. It's like, bitch, how do you see her do a whole documentary about her Coachella performance and then you try to have a performance.
Speaker 1: That's like not even close.
Speaker 3: First of all, okay, she messed up when she hired the band Beyonce had a black march had black marching bands, right.
Speaker 2: No offense, nobody want to see a all beige march, and.
Speaker 3: I feel like the clothes were beige, like yeah, the beat like they hit the drums different.
Speaker 1: It was just weird.
Speaker 3: It was like and then she came out and the very first pose that she hit, I was like, Sis, that wasn't on beat.
Speaker 2: Like, it was like, ain't nobody want to see So sorry your de GROSSI ass band you got going on? Yeah, it's just your.
Speaker 1: In sync ass band. It was just it was so tragic that it was like nobody on your team was like, also, she didn't sound good, like can we go back?
Speaker 3: Like she didn't sound good to me at all. It was like it was the song I don't I had never heard the song until last night.
Speaker 2: Just us being haters. Okay, Andrew producer Tall Sexy and everything else just said that the song is trash.
Speaker 1: And so he's the delegate of y'all of y'all.
Speaker 3: Right, he's here as a representative of the listeners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he said it's bad. It's bad, it's bad, it's no good, it's it's trash, Okay, hot garbage. Yeah, put it in the tin in the tin in the bin?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what else? You know?
Speaker 1: So it's just like but it's.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, yes, Beyonce didn't invent marching bands, right, but and who knows when Taylor started rehearsing for I mean, it wasn't like she was doing no choreo.
Speaker 1: So it was like arm things. But come in on an umbrella. I don't think who was Brendan Yuri?
Speaker 3: Okay, so because I saw him coming on it with an umbrella and I was like, is this who is this?
Speaker 2: So now y'all got the white fucking Farstworth Bentley Stunt. It's like, it's.
Speaker 1: Mary Poppins, sis, it's Mail's sis. Is he straight? It's a cis gendered Mary Poppins.
Speaker 2: Cis gendered Mary Poppins, iss merch.
Speaker 1: Cis gendered male Mary pop Hello, my name is cis gendered Mary.
Speaker 2: We need to make pens.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a patch. Yeah, maybe all our merch will just be patches that you can iron onto your clothes.
Speaker 2: No, we need t shirts.
Speaker 1: I want to teacher a good Christian gang. Yeah it's a good shirt.
Speaker 2: I should do that. Yeah, okay, so we all right, So we got three things on the list. We need to travel more. So you guys need to get on the Patreon so we could travel and do like a little travel show through.
Speaker 1: Wow, look at that.
Speaker 3: We need enough money for three people to travel because we're not gonna be we need a videographer. And I was like, well, who oh, but if we have a go Pro, but we got to get the go Pro. I mean we can get the go Pro.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if we get eighty listeners, were eighty more listeners today for the patreot, we can pay for a go Pro.
Speaker 1: Girl, we can pay for the go Pro right now.
Speaker 2: See that's to see this, you fucking up. You gotta talk to these people like we ain't got nothing going.
Speaker 3: On plenty, but there are plenty of people who are on the Patreon and they want to know where their money is going. So you you can't say we ain't got it. You gotta say we got it, but we need more yeah for y'all?
Speaker 1: Also we yeah sure, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, you know, I just want you to know that the money is safe because Marie has the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah I do, I don't.
Speaker 2: It doesn't go to my account.
Speaker 3: The money ain't going as the foruss. My god, did we learn anything today I don't even know what time it is. Uh, Andrew, any questions you have for us before we go?
Speaker 2: So he spent all day with us.
Speaker 1: Did you like anything about the Taylor Swift performance at the Billboard.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They came out with like a pastel briefcase. She had on a she had on like a chunky like a kid's boot.
Speaker 1: It was like, girl, I don't know where you're going, but you're not going to my house. I had to cut it off. I didn't even watch the whole club.
Speaker 2: Hold on sidebar. So I watched hair Wolf. Remember the thing that we auditioned for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was it last year or the year? It been two years ago? Joe Anne did.
Speaker 2: Yes, I saw the girl Car Car. She was at an audition that I was at, and I was like, oh, she going in. She got it.
Speaker 1: I was like, they don't even need me. Did you see Hairwolf?
Speaker 2: I did, because I got the HBO when I finally saw it, and that was like since they wasn't looking for us, but we weren't gonna make it right.
Speaker 1: So say everybody is mixed or we just we're not. It's a different it's a it's very like a Theodore type, you know, just it wasn't us.
Speaker 2: We're just too down to earth.
Speaker 1: Well, what was the what was the plot of that movie?
Speaker 2: White people as zombies coming over and taking the the brain, not brain, but just warping the black people in the hair salon so that they can have like European hair like they original.
Speaker 1: White people at zombies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come to the beauty salon and all the people with natural hair end up with perps. Yeah, like blond Wig. Yeah, it was air wow. I mean we both auditioned for that. We didn't get it, which and then we went to Shakeshack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did. It was actually it was quite it was quite nice. But I saw her and I just was like, oh, I see you on Instagram and it's it's great. I see your doing a lot of stuff and it's awesome. And she's like, girl, we got connect. And I was like, she ain't never gonna see me again. It's fine.
Speaker 3: I bumped into her on the street once. Yeah, like maybe like a couple months ago. She's got good vibes, good energy. She does have good energy. She's she's like a cool chick. Yeah, she's what Dewanda Wise is, but younger. Yes, because she, to me would make more sense in that Jane the Virgin movie.
Speaker 2: Than absolutely it's true.
Speaker 1: Okay, see Marie be watching things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I just I could just hope and pray that I figure it out. In acting, it's very stressful.
Speaker 3: Since Beyonce can't act. And I'm on the record saying this many times, but she's still getting casting things. So you just gotta be famous enough that they will cast.
Speaker 2: You in things. No, no, no, sis, I want to be good. I can't. It's so cringe worthy to watch somebody act poorly.
Speaker 1: Obsession. Yes, I kept watching it and I watched the whole thing.
Speaker 3: You've never seen that movie, but that as long actual I laughed, but it was just like, that's my husband. It's like, girl, your husband, Girl getting the hell out of my husband.
Speaker 1: That's my husband. Mummy, that's justin mush taking me high.
Speaker 2: Cut up this Allegedly.
Speaker 3: That song is eighteen years old. Everything is twenty, including me. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm trying to know.
Speaker 1: I was born.
Speaker 2: And then on that note, kids, it's been a beautiful just Us episode. Just Us, And you know.
Speaker 3: Take your check, your vitamins, eat your vegetables, uh, live your best lives. Make sure you hydrate and cleanse your skin properly. We want you, guys to be as sexy as possible, so when we meet you in public, we can be like, oh, look at one of our listeners. Looking at listeners. You know, if you want combination scan, make sure you hit the t ZNG. We just want you to be the best you that you can be so that we can thrive on stage for y'all.
Speaker 2: Every time I see y'all, I'm just like, look at you beautiful, isn't it great? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I really adore Oh my god some and it's I'm always shocked when a white woman comes up to me and tells me she likes the podcast, because I'm always like, Sis, I'm kind of mean to y'all, but I love it.
Speaker 1: Jador it, you love it, list it, do it, keep listening. I love all of it.
Speaker 2: Marie is one of those bullies that you're just like, but that's Marie.
Speaker 1: She's my friend.
Speaker 2: And it's like traumatizing you the whole time, ma'am.
Speaker 3: But I raise you up. I knock you down to raise you up. Same you raise me up.
Speaker 2: You know it was COVID. You knew its baby.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Josh grobin A. Okay, well, Sydney, any final words before we go.
Speaker 2: I'm really hungry. I sure love a sandwich, Okay, something, okay, maybe with your half of the Patreon melon money.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to shake shocksis I feel like I eat it too much? So I will When did you have it? The last time I was with you guys and we went to shake show that was a month ago. That was like two weeks ago with Zach. That was like two weeks ago with Zach tig Our divorced two weeks ago. I'm not doing this with y'all. Guys.
Speaker 3: Have a blessed and beautiful afternoon or morning or whatever time you're watching you're listening to this, and uh shout out to Sydney for becoming the greatest actress in the world. I'm putting that in the universes via the Davis status, right, But you're not gonna take your wig off on camera.
Speaker 2: Because well acceptable.
Speaker 3: Bye guys, raad comment, subscribe, see you on the Patreon. I love your name Forever.
Speaker 4: This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Bouham, Joe ccilio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, Please visit foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, spot of.
Speaker 1: Or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 4: Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook