Speaker 1: Thanks tootsch had an hour two Sean Hannity Show eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. I'm pointed this out last night when we had former New York City mayor I affectionately referred to him as Comrade de Blasio. Never thought we'd have Marxist Kami Mamdani running and likely winning in New York City, but here we are.
Speaker 2: It's got gone from bad to worse.
Speaker 1: But you know, he's been out there trying to make the argument, no, no, no, there's more crime in red states than in blue states. And I'm like, no, not true. And I went over every major city with the most homicides per one hundred thousand, and you have democratic mayors in every one of them, every single one. An ap Pole finds eighty one percent of American see crime in major cities as a serious problem, of course, because they're living it every day. We have this terrible school shooting in Minneapolis today and it wasn't even in the news for two hours before people are racing out there to politicize this. And here's what infuriates me. The same people that support defund dismantled no bail laws, reimagine the police and sending the social worker lunatics are the ones that are the loudest voices here, the ones that have supported open borders and sanctuary cities and states. Unvetted illegals twelve to twenty million Biden Harris Mayorcis unvetted illegals including known terrorists, murderers, rapists, drug dealers, other violent criminals, cartel members, gang members. And now they're going to lecture us. You know, Nuddy Newsom, you know who does nothing to help the people in his state. The homelessness out of control, some of the worst schools in the country, the highest income taxes, property taxes, sales taxes in the nation. They're still running, you know, tens and tens of billions of dollars in budget deficits. Can't get permits eight months later for the people in the Pacific per sades to rebuild their homes, which many of which could have been saved if they have water and fire hydrants and a reservoir that was not empty. And we can't even make it through the first week of school without a mass shooting. And the GOP will do absolutely nothing while our kids are being gunned down? What is he talking about? Because you know it's people like Donald Trump. All the last two weeks, all we've talked about is Donald Trump trying to prevent our nation's capital from being the number one capital city of any country in terms of the homicide rate at forty one and the books they've been cooking, we're now finding out for one hundred thousand, and then you've got circle back, Jensaki, when kids are getting shot in their pews at a Catholic school mass, and your crime plan is to have National Guard put mulch down around DC. No, if you look at the numbers, you know we went for the longest peer period of time in our nation's capital because Donald Trump got sick and tired of it, and he proved with every crime category going down, which we've gone over at nauseum, including the homicide rate. We went the longest period of time when they were averaging nearly four homicides a week in DC to two weeks of no homicides.
Speaker 2: It's unreal.
Speaker 1: And Trump has directed federal prosecutors to seek the death penalty again. These same left wingers are against the death penalty in DC murder cases. You have Senator Kloberchar blaming Republicans for the shooting. All the work we've done to ban these automatic rifles and do something when it comes to background checks, we keep getting thwarted.
Speaker 2: It's not the answer I have.
Speaker 1: Over the years since I've been on radio and television thirty years of hawks started my radio career in nineteen eighty seven, I've come to the conclusion and stated this many many times. If you want to prevent school shootings, I have a way to do it that won't cost taxpayers a dime. If you have retired police and military that are empowered to volunteer to go to every school all across the nation, and they are there armed on campus, they don't have to make a show of it. They can dress and plane clothes and metal detectors in every school, and the only cost it would be is whatever other jobs they have, whatever retirement plans, they have no state taxes, no local taxes, no federal taxes, no death taxes. If they do ten years of service fifteen hours a week. If you do that, every school in the country will be safe and secure, and school shootings will be a thing of the past. Joining us is our friend Trey Goudi, and he of course hosts Fox News Sunday Night in America. There's a new novel out, by the way, and he's been a prosecutor, one of the most successful I've ever met in my life. He's an incredible prosecutor. His new book is called The Color of Death. We have it on Hannity dot com and Amazon dot com now today in bookstores all around the country. This is not new to you. You have dealt with this in the course of your life and your career. You like my idea and are you as offended as I am at the defund dismantle, reimagine, the police and sanctuary city and state liberals lecturing everybody within hours on school safety.
Speaker 3: You know, Sean, I was wondering how long it would take the left to blame President Trump for what happened in Minnesota and the children aren't even to the morgue. Yeah before Jinshaki is trying to politicize it what she's really doing, although she is doing it unwittingly. She's either not smart enough or too disingenuous to realize she's making a very powerful argument for the President to expand what he's doing in DC to other cities because it actually dovetails with your idea. There is no deterrent like police presence. Nothing keeps people from committing crime quite like the fear that they may be shot at first. So you do the background checks, you have retired men and women, You have people who are willing to protect. Look, I don't care if I have a kid there or not. I don't want anybody's child harm. I would volunteer to do it. You have to deter people. It can be a mock smart squad car. It can be uniform or non uniform. You have to let people know there's going to be a consequence if you pick on this target. So I like your idea coupled with what the president is doing in DC, which proves police presence deters crime. I saw it for twenty years.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about your background and your career, because a lot of people don't know you were a prosecutor.
Speaker 2: You don't like to talk about it. You're kind of a humble guy.
Speaker 1: Uh, but you did not lose a single case that you brought, uh brought before a court in terms of prosecution, did you.
Speaker 3: Jean, I had I had really good cops that had really good victims.
Speaker 4: I was. I was in.
Speaker 2: But by the way, why can't you just say you're right? I was.
Speaker 1: I have one hundred percent track record. I really did my job very well. Well you can take credit for that, because not many prosecutors can say that.
Speaker 3: No, they can't. But what makes me feel awful is I've seen really, really, really good prosecutors that just got bad juries or something went wrong, uh, and they got a not guilty verdict. But they were every bit as good, if not better, than I was. So it's not false humility. It is the unpredictability of a jury. But you're right. I had one hundred jury trials. About half of them were in federal corps and then half were in staateecourt. And most of those were murdered cases and some of the more death pinalty cases, which means you got to try him twice and when twice beyond a reasonable doubt. So every kind of crime you can possibly prosecute, every kind of grief, every kind of victim. I have seen it, and I can tell you this. You're around the present more than I am. But when he talks about the loss of life, whether it's war or whether it's crime. It is personal to him and it is real. I mean, I'm not talking about a press conference. I'm talking about sitting at a lunch table. He realizes no other right you have matters if you are dead or living in fear. So the reason I became a prosecutor is because I want. I think public safety is the number one function of government, number one function of government. If you're not safe, what else matters? If you're dead, what else matters? So, yes, that is the job. I hope that people will remember me for You've had a remarkable career that spanned decades. You're the best it's ever been at what you've done. But I want, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that part, but you're very kind.
Speaker 1: I will say this. There are solutions to the problem.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: For example, there's a solution we have known terrorists, murderers, rapists. I mean one of the I think the lowest moment for Democrats is at the Joint Session speech with President Trump. And they couldn't stand for the families of Lake and Riley, or Joscelyn Nungarry, or the young man who up to that point had beaten cancer and became a Secret Service agent that night. They couldn't stand for them because, oh, Donald Trump is speaking out against their ridiculous policies. But they have made this country unsafe, and they did so knowingly, and they purposely lied to the American people. And we have known terrorists, murderers, rapists, other violent criminals, cartel members, gang members. I keep repeating it because it's worth repeating. We don't know these people. And then they get you know, they're aided and embedded by states like California sanctuary state. That's why hear him from Gavin Newsom, you know, who's become absolutely nutty. It, you know, makes my blood boil because they haven't lifted a finger to make their state safe and secure. They allowed all these unvetted people into the country, including that guy that killed three people, a truck driver. He got a license commercial license in the state of Washington and the state of California. They get all these benefits that cost the taxpayers out there billions and billions of dollars. They have massive budget deficits as a result. And now they're going to come out within an hour and lecture the American people on law and order and safety and security. And they're the same people that have been screaming bloody murder about Donald Trump for weeks.
Speaker 3: I'll let you in a little secret about Governor Newsom and what a hypocrite he is. It is against federal law to be in this country unlawfully and possess a firearm. So when we ask for the list of people who have overstayed visas or across the border, if you have their name, the answers always know. From these blue states, how in the world can we keep them from buying firearms? Because that's always the first place they run to is gun control. How can you keep them from buying firearms if you won't provide us with the names. It is so disingenuous and hypocritical. They don't want any guns, but it is already against the federal law. You know. They always wanted more federal laws. And our response I remember sitting there with Jimmy Jordan's saying, tell us how you're doing with the current federal laws that you have. You know how few firearms prosecutions there were under President Obama, the lead cheerleader for more gun control, And all we wanted to know is, Okay, how are you doing with the laws. You already have the list of people who cannot lawfully possess a gun is law, court martial, convicted felon, domestic abusers, people have been adjudicated mentally ill, not in the country lawfully. That's a great place to start keeping you want to prevent homicides. Look, I was a homicide prosecute, but that means we've already lost. Somebody's dead. I want to stop the killing, so keep the guns out of their hands. He won't even give the names of the people we are here unlawfully. How big of a hypocrite is that.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to tell you something.
Speaker 1: As a matter of law, they don't keep any statistics at all in California as a sanctuary state, or any of the sanctuary cities within California of illegal immigrant crime. They don't keep any statistics at all, and they do so by design. They do it on purpose because they know it would outrage the citizens, the legal American citizens that live there, if they knew the truth about illegal immigrant crime. Which brings us to your new book, The Color of Death. It's a dark mystery. It's about a murder in a small South Carolina town which is appropriate considering you're from South Carolina and an assistant. DA has got to pick up the pieces of his own life in order to solve the case, which I am predicting is going to become a movie because it's so good, but it's kind of ripped out of the headlines today.
Speaker 3: So mini theories movies, you know, they don't get it right. Television shows. Prosecutors are there. I can't tell you how many crime scenes I went too sharp. I was literally there. I was telling my wife on the way to the airport describing walking into a bank seeing three people having been executed who simply went to deposit a check, and they happened to be there when the bank robber came in, so prosecute I was at the crime scene. I mean, the notion that we show up on the morning of trial and pick up a file is so wrong. I mean, we walked through this case with the homicide investigators from day one, and the families, the bond between prosecutors and the family. You remember, Susan Smith, You and I are old enough to remember that case.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: The father of those two boys worked at the grocery store that I shopped at every Saturday, and seeing grief etched on that man's face for all of time. He will never ever recover from that. We never talked about the case. I didn't want to do that. We talked about sports, we talked about other things. But if you want to see what grief and mourning does to even a young man, it is literally etched on his face. And I want people to know that that bond is real, you can get it by reading true crime. I just I did it so long, Sean, I don't want to write true crime. I want people to know that this wasn't real, but it could be real. So it's the best of all worlds. You get to experience it, but it didn't really happen to somebody.
Speaker 1: Well, I urge people to get a copy of it. It's in bookstores now all around the country. It's on Amazon dot Comhannity dot com. It's called The Color of Death. My friend colleague Trey Goudie, host of Sunday Night in America on the Fox News Channel, Sir, thank you appreciate you being with us. I hope people will pick up The Color of Death bookstores all across the country. Go to Hannity dot com now eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program, all right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, let's say I had a Casey also in my free state of Florida.
Speaker 2: What's up, Casey? How are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: I'm doing fine, Thank you for accepting my call. Hi, Sean, A call today just to share with you about my immigrant immigration status. I'm a legal immigrant and I get a lot of people call me I'm hotless because I'm immigrant, and yet I am not support open border, not support the mail and man and so on.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, well, you're you're you're an immigrant to our country, but you came in legal and that's why you're a legal immigrant in our country.
Speaker 5: Correct, yes, sir, yes, sir?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So why should people be able to cut the line? How many how long did it take you to go through the legal process to get in our country?
Speaker 5: I've come here under emiration program, so a little bit different. My dad was a seal team soap in Vietnam. But for me to sponsor my family over there, it would take twenty years for me to sponsor my aunt, uncle and my cousin.
Speaker 2: Did you did they eventually get here or no.
Speaker 5: No, seal not yet. For my mom to sponsor her siblings, it took twelve years.
Speaker 1: And see, I would support expediting the you know, once we get through. Unfortunately, we've got a huge mess to clean up, and that is the twelve to anywhere between twelve and twenty million unvetted illegals that Joe and Kamala and Mayork has let into the country. But I would be very much in favor of expediting the process of legal immigration for people that are willing to go through a background check and pay for it, people that would go through a health check, and people that have to prove that they're not going to be a financial strain on the country and dependent on American taxpayers. We have, But I mean, I don't think that process should take longer than six months to a year. I really don't. I think that's just an efficient government. There's a way to do it that keeps Americans safe. I don't care where you come from, but do it legally like you did.
Speaker 5: But the thing is, while doing that process, we have to work and pay taxes. We have to show that we all income is enough to sponsor how many people that we bring in, so it's fair. We also have to sign the paper. Within the first five years they gets here, they cannot get any assistance from the government. We have to shelter them, get them a job, teach them English, teach them how to drive. Which is fine because it's my family. If I want to bring them here, it's my responsibility. This country owe me nothing. So they already opened their arms for me to have the opportunity to bring them, you know, away from the communism and then bring them here. So and also to like, if I do anything wrong, the government can find me. You know, Okay, she lived here, she do this and do that, can put me to jail or whatever, or set me home. It's fine. So I don't see why it is a problem with people think that you come over here and you can do whatever you want, and then you come illegally and you expect this country to do everything for you. Because I work as a public hounurse for six years and I'm telling you so many programs. I can take a day to list the program for American people, for our children who are legally here who are American, and yet they don't get it just because the parents make a little bit too much of the income. And yet they get all to the illegal immigrant when they showed up, they say, oh, I don't have a Social Security Okay, they mean you don't pay taxes, Then I don't have have no way of prove your income. Then here you go, you qualify for this.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you, the people like you are so welcome in our country. We're so glad that you're here. And thank you for doing it the right way. Thank you for also standing up for the rule of law. I think a prerequisite if you want to come to America and you want to be an immigrant, you first have to be willing to accept and follow the loss of the country. Anyway, we appreciate you. Call Casey, thank you eight hundred and ninety four one Seawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. Chris, who's a real marilynd Man? Chris, how are you glad? You called?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 6: Hey calling from the home of the Maryland Man and Chris van Holland. Unfortunately, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: Can you believe Chris van Holland?
Speaker 1: I mean here's this guy of Brego Garcia, all the things that he's been accused of and all the things our government has informed us about, and his own wife accusing him of being a wife beater. And this is Chris vom Holland's bff.
Speaker 6: Really, Oh, it's horrible, it's embarrassing. But you know, he doesn't represent all of us here. So hey, but quick quick comment on JB. Pritzker the other day when he was calling out Trump as a dictator and a fascist and all this. I just wanted to say, aren't the politicians who are elected for the well being to protect and serve the US citizens there in that city? They take United States tax dollars from these citizens and then they turn around and you know, inact policies and laws that are antithetical to their safety like Cashle's bail and sanctuary cities are Isn't that actually more of a fascist dictator move? So that's really my broad point.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm just telling you right now, all of these these loud liberal voices, they speak in unison, and their message is the same. They all suffer from Trump to arrangement syndrome. You know, they lash out there they are stuck. It's sort of like you give us see the movie My cousin Vinnie and the Mud in Alabama, And one wheel will spin if you don't have posy traction, and the other you know, you need pozzy tractions for both wheels to spin in the rear axle, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Anyway, they're kind of spinning in the mud.
Speaker 1: And the mud is Trump is a racist and a sexist and a misogynist and a convict. And you know, he's he's transphobic, homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobic, want's dirty air, dirty water.
Speaker 2: And he's a.
Speaker 1: Dictator, a Nazi, a fascist, he's Hitler, he's stalling these Mussolini They're stuck in the mud and they can't get out of the mud. And and my attitude is let that that idiot governor and that idiot mayor in Illinois and in Chicago, you know, for people that want to live there, live there, I think you're nuts. I would not want to live in Chicago. I think Chicago has become an Adam Schiff hole. I think La has become a shift hole. San Francisco a shift hole. You know, New York City a disaster and you know, I have friends that live in every one of these places and none of them like it. But for one reason or another, they find themselves in a situation where they've kind of built their lives there and it's not as easy to pick up and move, especially if you have kids, et cetera. But I'm telling you, they're all they're all like telling me they can't wait to get out, and they all have an exit strategy, strategy. It's just a matter of you know, how old their kids are, where their job is, et cetera.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 6: I'm in the exact same boat.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: I'm in the exact same boat because I'm a you know, Republican in a blue state. So I feel that pain for sure.
Speaker 2: So well, there's gonna be.
Speaker 1: There is a reckoning that's happening. You see this mass migration. It's not going to stop. It's going to continue. Listen, there's a part of me that wants Mamdanni to win because if Mamdani win, that's good for my state of Florida. It's good for Tennessee, it's good for North and South Carolina, it's good for Texas. Those are all states that I like. It's good for other southern states that will benefit as well, you know, but it's bad for my friends in New York that are stuck there, and I don't you know, so I'm kind of torn. I don't want that for them. Uh, it's not their fault. You know a lot of them that you know, the government has gone whack a doodle. I went over I went over this in great specificity, in detail last night. I mean, nobody's really paying attention to Mondon. Now we're paying attention to him. And I had Comrade Deblasi, I he's going to raise you know, corporate taxes, property taxes. He wants to replace police with social workers. The guys a lunatic government operated grocery stores, free buses, free childcare, free gifts for every new parent, make life hard for corporations. He's actually said that, you know, green new deal for schools, shut down ICE, which he doesn't have the authority to do. You know a guy that said quote on X queer liberation means defund the police. There is no queer liberation under occupation. I mean, the guy's a nut. He's a climate change nut. That's the central issue of our time, the climate crisis, isn't separate from the crisis of capitalism. He wants to decarbonize our economy. Good luck with that, because that means that the people in New York are going to be paying a fortune for the lifeblood of our economy.
Speaker 2: Then, he says, when we tax the rich, where we claiming.
Speaker 1: The wealth bosses, the wealth that bosses and corporation steal. And he admits he wants to build a socialist New York. He admits he would use eminent domain to take over other people's property and turn them into apartments for homeless families. He wants to you know, decriminalize, you know, pretty much every crime out there. This guy is a nut, a complete nut. He's going to decriminalize prostitution. You know, some of my favorite positions that he takes. You know, he wants, for example, permanent safe injection sites. There's no such thing as a permanent safe injection site. You know, if you're injecting yourself with hard drugs, you're slowly committing suicide. It's not safe by definition. You're an idiot if you believe that. But that's where this guy stands. But he wants to decriminalize prostitution. Third degree assault, petty larceny, drug possession, d w I forcible touching. I thought liberals were against sexual harassment, sexual misconduct, sexual abuse, even identity theft. And then he wants, you know again, as I said, he wants to abolish medical bills, abolish private insurance. He'll chase every major New York firm out of New York State. They are already down here in the Free State of Florida. They have a wall. Street South in Florida is a real thing. It's a real deal. You know, some companies are just like Citadel, completely up to move Ken Griffin. He's building this massive compound in Palm Beach. He has massive properties all over Miami. You know, all these towns and cities are growing, you know, exponentially, and revenue's gone up exponentially, and but they're being chased away.
Speaker 2: And this guy gets elected.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you the mass exitu it's going to be COVID two point zero in terms of the number, the sheer number of people that leave. And it might even rival California in terms of the mass exodus. Day right now, lead the country, all right, quick break, right back, We'll hit the phones. Eight hundred ninety four one Shaw, and as we continue.
Speaker 4: Exposing the Pelosi Party's chaos and corruption all.
Speaker 3: Day, every day. This is a Sean Nity show.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is our number. Carl is in North Carolina. Carl, how are you?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, how are you doing today?
Speaker 2: I'm good? What's up?
Speaker 4: All right? Well, you know you were talking about the forestry industry the other day, and I've been in that for forty four years now. And at our peak, we had the first turan history here in North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, South Carolina, even Pennsylvania. We were cutting at the sixteen billion board feet a year for this industry. This year, we'll be lucky if we hit four billion feet. We have well, we're sawmills going out of business, people are buying his throwaway furniture, filling up ear land fields and that. And you know, it was great that President Trump opened up the National Force. But my question is what are we going to do with it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Imagine that is going to allow forestry to continue is one of the part of the equation too. I mean, this is why we are short of rare earth minerals which are vital to our national security, national defense. You can't build a car without certain magnets, for example, and rare earth materials. You know, you can't build them. You know, I have a I have a Tesla. You can't build the battery for an electric car unless you have you know, manganese and cobalt and you know other rare earth minerals. And under President Trump, he's already ordered that, you know, we be independent within two years. And I know mining has begun again. By the way, when all of this, the fifteen trillion and committed money is for manufacturing. When all those kicks in, it's going to be great. The energy dominance is going to be great. When his tax cuts kick in, it's going to benefit every American. We're going to see the economy boom and the economy grow and good times are ahead. And you know, and the left, you know, they're wrong on every issue, immigration, law and order, energy production, manufacturing, they're wrong on foreign policy. They're wrong on healthcare. They're wrong on their cradle to grave, womb to the tomb utopia. They're wrong on their Green New Deal, they're wrong on their mandates. We don't want to be told what cars to drive, what refrigerators and freezers we can have, whether we can use plastic straws or not. Anyway, I got to roll. Better days are ahead in every industry. That's my prediction.