Speaker 1: How much longer I gotta keep digging. I figured when the Boss and he was gonna find this ultimate treasure, it'd just be sitting there waiting for us to dig it. Nobody said nothing about no digging.
Speaker 2: Hush up?
Speaker 3: Will you you keep gabbling in the BOTHMD hear you?
Speaker 1: He might decide to let us keep digging all through the notch.
Speaker 3: I ain't breaking no more rocks today than I have to, so pull it.
Speaker 1: I'll give it a rest.
Speaker 3: You think the boss is just sitting around watching, He'll be up in this tent while we do all the work, just sitting there and eating tastey grubb.
Speaker 1: And uh uh.
Speaker 4: Oh, please don't stop from me. Go on. The story was just getting good. I'm just upp in my tent eating tasty grab and what else?
Speaker 3: Oh? I just hello, Malick, sir? Uh Like I was just saying, sir, you'd be up there eating a well deserved.
Speaker 1: Dinner before you come back.
Speaker 3: Down to check on us and make sure we're doing all right.
Speaker 2: Hurry what you were saying?
Speaker 1: You were Ah, you just want to smack me when his pickaxe.
Speaker 4: Put your pickaxes down and go back to the barracks.
Speaker 1: You mean you're giving us a break.
Speaker 4: No, you two are uncleaning duty for the rest of the week. Start with the toilet.
Speaker 1: I didn't really mean it all, and I wasn't even doing nothing.
Speaker 4: As for the rest of you, hurry up, I want that as are found now. The light we saw came from this part of the Ruins Stone must be close, how.
Speaker 1: I said, I don't care what my brother's steering.
Speaker 4: Let me through.
Speaker 1: We're all like everyone of you. Sorry you were ever born?
Speaker 4: Quester Wester? Is that you fa maleks? Well, now it's been a few years since I've had a visit from my baby brother. What brings you all the way out here? I thought you were busy leading the trappers through that cursed dark forest looking for rare animals.
Speaker 2: Indeed we were until we were ruthlessly attacked by a band of fighters calling themselves the Heroes.
Speaker 4: The heroes adorable. I assume you put them in their place.
Speaker 2: I tried, but they defeated me.
Speaker 4: Some rag tag band of do gooders defeated you. You're a banded king brother, epic class, and from what I remember, you're somewhere around level seventy level seventy four. Have you no pride?
Speaker 1: I tried malicks, But they're no weaklings. This one fighter, his name was Kane. He had this ability that.
Speaker 4: Don't make excuses you lost. It's that simple, and no doubt. You're here now because you want my help.
Speaker 2: After I fell, the trapper scattered and left me. The whole group is gone. I didn't come to ask for your help. I came to join you and the Hunters.
Speaker 4: Well, now, is that so? I suppose having someone I can count on helping me lead the Hunters isn't a bad thing, and a high level epic class at that, not a bad thing at all.
Speaker 1: Exactly with my class and yours will be able to quiet.
Speaker 4: No one here knows my class and level, and I want to keep it that way, understand.
Speaker 2: Sure, whatever you say.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Hunters. Then, brother, I'm glad you're here. And even though you say you didn't come here for my help, I promise you we will take our revenge on these heroes. But not yet. First we have something to find.
Speaker 1: I figured there was a reason for all the digging.
Speaker 2: What exactly are you looking for?
Speaker 4: It's called the Keystone? Uh, yep, that's definitely the same tree we passed half an hour ago.
Speaker 3: Really, I don't see how you could possibly know that easy.
Speaker 4: I remember thinking that broken off branch looks a lot like Kinge's chin. Oh, Pard, you're too kind, was in a compliment. You're not the only one looking around and being reminded of friends exploring such a wondrous new.
Speaker 5: Place makes me dearly missed my little companion. Oh here we go, not again. Kultoor would have loved this, adventuring with his family, seeing all the sites, questing to the legendary treasure, not.
Speaker 3: To mention biting all the fingers.
Speaker 1: Jaw and barving on all the flowers. Kane, you remember that Kultoor tried to destroy the world, right, and that just before that he even tried to eat you.
Speaker 4: He did no such thing. I'm sure he just had something dead stuck in his teeth, and who wanted me to help him get it out.
Speaker 1: But he was chewing on you.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, what's that over there?
Speaker 3: It looks like some kind of cave. I'm surprised we missed it the last time we were through here. That might be a good place to rest while we figure out what to do.
Speaker 1: Uh yes, please anymore walking?
Speaker 3: And I might as well ask the game master if she can change my class to like a hiker, hero or something.
Speaker 1: Arrest sounds good to meet too. Aiden.
Speaker 3: If you've still got that stuff you used to clear that side quest with the folk, maybe you can make us a fire.
Speaker 2: I bet I can find us some food to cook.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 1: Ugh, hopefully this cave is big enough for us, said, stop everyone freeze.
Speaker 4: No, hey, if you're going to suddenly stop walking, you should warn the person behind you.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this is just great.
Speaker 2: Now instead of resting, we're running again.
Speaker 1: Would you rather try to fight these.
Speaker 4: I would. There are three of them and five six of us. We have the upper hand, Tane.
Speaker 3: You know I'm always up for a good scrap.
Speaker 1: We almost got beat by one wildcat, and there are three of those beast bear things, and they're bigger than the wildcat was. Exactly.
Speaker 3: It would be a mistake to stand and fight until we know more about how these things work here in Sundrop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we can't run forever.
Speaker 1: Dude, We need a plant. How about this, I'll use my lambor skill to look just like pork. Then oh oh, oh, m oh, my head? What the bear beasts the fall pork seek Morco? Please, Kane, what did you.
Speaker 4: Call my name? Last. I do believe you've hurt my feelings.
Speaker 1: Caane, Oh man, I'm glad you're okay. Were the others.
Speaker 4: They're all right over there. Even though we fell into water, it was still a long drop. I was the only one who didn't get knocked out from the impact.
Speaker 1: Whoa, That would have been bad if you'd been knocked unconscious too.
Speaker 4: Indeed, But look, it seems the others are waking up as well. Everyone appears to be fine.
Speaker 1: Major droppage man.
Speaker 3: Who'd have thought that there was this massive cave underneath us? It is rather strange. There's not quite enough sunlight coming down from above for me to see. Marco, do you mind?
Speaker 1: All good?
Speaker 3: Bliss?
Speaker 4: I got you, fam sunbeam?
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa? What is this place? This isn't just some cave. Anyone else hear that something's coming this way?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know that sound. That's the sound of a slime. I used to try and defeat slimes back when I was level one, doing whatever I could get stronger.
Speaker 4: Far not agent who will handle this? Slimes are weak creatures.
Speaker 3: The slimes we know are weak creatures. But here in sundrop who knows here?
Speaker 4: It comes?
Speaker 2: Everyone?
Speaker 1: Get ready, I say, old chap, would you mind turning the lights down just a bit strip La bright in here.