Speaker 1: Hi Andrew, Hi Scott, this is Serial Heelers, and I'll tell you what a problem is, Andrew. What so much of our stuff that was in here, yeah, is gone. It expired, and now I don't know how to get it back. Okay, Well, because we are live from the Feargnland Fresh Dairy Studios, beautiful Midtown Manhattan.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that stage is missing. Oh so I need to get find that. And all the stuff intro' is all gone.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yep, the end of an era. So I don't know. Oh, maybe here's another reason why we might just end this podcast right now?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Can you tell me what March seventh is? This Friday?
Speaker 2: National Serial Day?
Speaker 1: All right? You get to live another week? Yes? And speaking of look what our good friends at General Mill sent me to my house check it out.
Speaker 2: So now you just get it sent to your house. Looks well, you could keep everything.
Speaker 1: It's I brought it in. It's National Serial Day, celebrate it with us, Scott.
Speaker 3: How come you get one and I don't get one? I'm a serial influencer.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I filled out the questionnaire.
Speaker 2: What questionnaire?
Speaker 1: And look look what's inside lucky charms and a hat hat? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I want to see the hat.
Speaker 1: Thank you to our friends at General Mills.
Speaker 2: I love this hat.
Speaker 1: FTC guidelines. Look that I have to say.
Speaker 2: That, Oh okay, does this hat look good?
Speaker 1: It looks great on you. You look like lucky. Who's lucky?
Speaker 2: I'm the lucky eleprochn hearts, stars and horseshoes.
Speaker 3: This next weekend. Yeah, so I'm in the spirit. Look at you as a non Irish person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure a little little Irish?
Speaker 2: None none, none, You also have none.
Speaker 1: I think I have a tiny bit.
Speaker 2: There's no shot you're Irish.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm a lot of things I realized from the twenty three and means and the ancestries. Yeah, I'm a lot of stuff. Like if you ask me what I am electric.
Speaker 2: What's the thing?
Speaker 3: I did two different ones. I did ancestry and twenty three and meters different data. So I don't know if they're just scamming us by saying, hey you're this or hey you're that, But you know what it is true.
Speaker 1: I got a bunch of atalations.
Speaker 2: Do love looking up their ancest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a bunch of Italian on me, which I had no idea.
Speaker 2: You are so Italian.
Speaker 1: Balls and pasta.
Speaker 2: You're way more Italian than probably I am.
Speaker 1: My uncle Chef boy ar D. Oh really yeah really Abcason one two threes.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't. Honestly.
Speaker 3: I think about the taste of Chef boyar D right now, and it's so acidy and salty that I'm like, I miss it. Okay, well, go get yourself can today. I used to eat it right out the can, not before we get to Cereal today. Yes, Andrew, do you like that I did a little skirt skirt.
Speaker 1: Yes, skirt skirt. So this Cereal, Andrew, I'm really excited for. Okay, it's open, and I'm gonna explain to you why it's open. The box is open.
Speaker 3: This is cool, right, I'm not a hat guy, Like I don't wear hats. I think it's why my hairline is still good because I haven't put hair like hats on. Because people I know that are full on hat people. They have some receding hairlines.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, usually that's why people wear hats.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I generally only wear a hat at the beach.
Speaker 3: So they sell you the the cause of your disease, sell the hats, so you buy the hats. So this way you get a receiving hairline, and then you have to buy more hats to cover up your receiption.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make sense. I know it is.
Speaker 2: That's a new conspiracy.
Speaker 1: I generally just wear promotional hats anyway, so I don't buy hats. You wear promo hats. Know, I've never I've never bought a hat in my life.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. Wahwa soft pretzels have a choke hold on me lately.
Speaker 1: Okay, people that are just listening have no idea why you said that.
Speaker 2: Well, I love a wah wah soft pretzel.
Speaker 1: Why did you think about Wa wearing a wah wah?
Speaker 2: Oh? Sorry, I forgot. We are both in audio and visual medium.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: So he's wearing a wa wa sweatshirt.
Speaker 1: I love well, mostly in the around surrounding area here Jersey, in South maybe a little bit West Philly, big old convenience store.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's great. Their soft pretzels are unlike any soft pretzel. They're not like the middle, not part.
Speaker 2: It's I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well I thought I didn't know if you were saying they're not as if like they're not something or you're talking they're not.
Speaker 3: Okay, anyway, back to what I was saying. Yeah, it's so doughy and delicious and salty and incredible, and it's just the best soft pretzel ever.
Speaker 1: But there are no BUCkies. I'll tell you that I've.
Speaker 3: Never had a Bucky Soft pretzel. What now, I haven't had a Bucky Soft pretzel, But you've been to a I have been to a BUCkies my friend Nick and Griselle, who live in Kentucky, when I went to go visit them. No, that Nick is not from Kentucky.
Speaker 1: You didn't say they were from Kentucky. So they live in Kentucky. Yeah, barbecue pitt right in the middle. Anyway, listen, Okay, so this cereal is open, Andrew, I'm sorry, but the reason it's open is because, you know, Elvis came in the other day and he's like, Hey, what do you got for me? And I'm like, I have this new one. You want to try it before we do? And he's like yeah, and he ate like half.
Speaker 2: The box chocolate shruwberry loads.
Speaker 1: Stop looking at things. Your cereal sack is not sack, but you have no idea what it's curated.
Speaker 2: Stop what about those Annie Sweet and salty?
Speaker 1: Mick cut it out Kellogg's frosted Mini reachs Coco, Andrew, it turns out chocolate.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited for this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got chocolate and the middle just like, do you remember what my favorite one was? My favorite variety of frosted mini wheat. Come on what I had the goo in the middle. Flavor flavor? What flavor?
Speaker 3: Go?
Speaker 1: It was free goo? What flavor?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That one I did?
Speaker 1: It was my favorite all the Yeah, this look, this is like amazing. I'm ready for chocolate milk. Great? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did he like them?
Speaker 1: He loved them. He came back for seconds and thirds. That's why there's only half a box that Yeah, he did. That would be life though. So our friend Matt sent us this box, even though even though I bought a whole big family size one. We're gonna use match Box because this is the one that's open and this is the one that he sent me. Look what else match sent us? Dude?
Speaker 2: I thought, I'm not supposed to look. You can't tell me. I can't look places in it?
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 2: While I'm scarty to find.
Speaker 3: This vintage Kellogg Frisbee in the storage locker clean out, Hopefully, Andrew doesn't.
Speaker 2: Take too many shots to the head things.
Speaker 1: Oh well, this is actually very cool?
Speaker 2: Is that vintage? Thanks Mart?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm going Matt. His name is Mart Matt?
Speaker 2: Thanks Mart.
Speaker 1: Do you think his name is Mart?
Speaker 2: No, I just wanted to say because it was fun. That's our friend Mart. I love this. I'm wanna throw it.
Speaker 1: So I just went back to the Farmland Fresh Dairies fridge Andrew. Look at that. It's Farmland Fresh daerries, organic whole milk.
Speaker 3: I have been seeing Farmland Fresh dairies everywhere. I was at the Key Foods last week. They were it was there in all its glory, and.
Speaker 2: I was I was very happy to see it.
Speaker 1: Yes, Key food is a big carrier of Farmland Fresh dairies.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 1: Oh and I was at the Indian Place the other day also, and they have they they have the.
Speaker 2: Indian grocery store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta be specific, man, They have the yogurt. They have all kinds of Farmland Fresh dairy products there. Great. And you know what I bought from my friend Scott. I bought him a little pint of heavy cream. Oh you won't know why, because we'll go to the diner on the weekends and he'll say, yes, I want heavy cream in my coffee and they're like okay, and he's like no, but do you have heavy cream? And they're like, well, we have half and half. He's like, but that's not heavy cream. And he gets into an argument. Every weekend bottom a pint of farm the Fresh airries heavy cream, and I will bring it to the diner very excited. It's like super cue, I mean, heavy cream and coffee. It's got to be really good. Here we go. I'm on now, wow what that is good? It is right? M hm, that's very deserty. Oh my god. I would bring this to a dinner party for dessert. That is just a tray of frosted miniwheats from Kellogg's. Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.
Speaker 1: Perfectly sweet with wholesome wheat. I'm gonna give this five balls already.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love look at this one. This is a trifecta of deliciousness.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make sense there's just three of them together. It's not a trifecta.
Speaker 2: It is one good, two good, three good three good ones.
Speaker 1: Okay you dult look and the milk is getting chocolate. Andrew just like it. Says it would m I'm Many, you are you, and we're about to seize the day. Right, we'll judge some light diabetes. But well, it's nice. The chocolate milk is really good. It's your classic frosted Mini weeks jammed full of cocoa.
Speaker 2: I will say.
Speaker 3: The mascot terrifies me. I do not like the human eyes on this thing.
Speaker 1: There should be googly eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the human eyes. Look at that.
Speaker 1: He's Many, that's his name is Many.
Speaker 3: Okay, well for many them, they are terrifying. I don't get it. Put cartoon eyes on this thing. I don't like the human eye. It's scary.
Speaker 1: Four balls in a spoon. It is good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is fantastic, great job. All right, kudos on this amazing cereal.
Speaker 1: You want to take a break. Wait, I go, howbout you? You want to like really mess things up. Take a break now, and then come back and do two. Okay, because the next two are related. Okay, all right, So we'll break with this and we back right after Wilfrid Brimley diabetes. And we're bad here, we are. I can't stop eating this.
Speaker 2: That's wonderful.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna drink the milk.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Mm that's Oh. By the way, you're very lucky that you refused my blueberries earlier.
Speaker 2: Oh they weren't good.
Speaker 1: They were mealy.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Have you ever had like a meali apple or a merely peach where it's just like soft and gross?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I hate those?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so half of them are good, half of them were gross, okay, And it just makes me sad, especially like when you when you take such care and time to prepare fruit and then you mean, this is why people eat junk food because there's no care or time with junk food. You open the packet, cookies, everything, cookies, everything fruit like you would have. I had a nice Clementine or Clementine. However you like to say it the other night.
Speaker 2: Who says clementine?
Speaker 1: Some people do? Who people?
Speaker 2: Who's people?
Speaker 1: I've heard it. I've never heard that. Okay, no one's saying clement all right, my darling? What really?
Speaker 2: Oh? From the frog? What the frog? Like like a romantic frog?
Speaker 3: Kind of pervy the pervy frog from Looney Tunes from w B Yeah, oh yeah, that one, the pervy frog.
Speaker 2: It'd be like hello, Hello.
Speaker 1: I was going was going with Oh, Madarlyn, Oh, Madarlyn, Oh, Ma Darling, Clementine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they say Clementine. What did you say?
Speaker 1: It was right? It was Clementine.
Speaker 2: No, you said something else.
Speaker 1: I said, some people say Clementine.
Speaker 3: No one says clement but they do. I. So you're just assuming people say, I've heard it before. There is no person on God's green Earth that has ever said Clementine.
Speaker 1: Really, no, you say dumb stuff all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I never never said Clementine, So therefore can't be that.
Speaker 1: My mom used to say when I was little. That's why I know it. Oh really, why would I say that otherwise I've heard it?
Speaker 3: Because now you just want to make your point. No, yeah, no, now you're backed in a corner.
Speaker 2: People said it. My mom said it when I was a kid. I'm telling you that I have I have a My mom said it, So now you can't argue with that.
Speaker 1: That's how I know it.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, what would you say Clementine for because she used.
Speaker 1: To call them that?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, all right, we'll go with it anyway. So what my point was was a point. Yeah, I meticulously peeled one the other night. Took out every single little white part of goo with not goo but the little string strings. I'm not feeling okay, that's why I'm not talking well or speaking properly. But anyway, I did it perfectly and then I ate it and I was so bad. I was so angry. Took me an hour, sorry, maybe five minutes, but still with annoying.
Speaker 2: Sorry you had a bad Clementine.
Speaker 1: Hey, how about a trip to the Amazon oh exotic? Do you like that?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, are we driving? Are we taking a plane?
Speaker 1: We're just gonna go down the road to Amazon Fresh.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, look at that frosted flakes.
Speaker 1: They have their own cereal. That's crazy, not just not just Amazon, but this is specifically Amazon Fresh, the supermarket. Yeah, there's not that many of those. Now we have one.
Speaker 2: They're opening up one by my parents' house. And I have to tell you, when they first opened, you didn't like it.
Speaker 1: It was horrific.
Speaker 2: You hate it.
Speaker 1: It so expensive. Something happened. Something happened. I think the Facebook Mom's group probably was up in arms, and you're trying to drive him out of business.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: A Facebook mom group could take down an entire government if they want to they sure could they organize?
Speaker 2: I'm terrified.
Speaker 1: So I was back in there the other day and they have severely adjusted their prices. Wow, they are corrected now. This box of frosted flakes was a dollar sixty nine, Okay, so I mean that's good. Yeah, whereas a couple of weeks ago when they first opened it was probably like six or seven dollars.
Speaker 2: Am.
Speaker 1: There was just something wrong. I think, I honestly think it was a mistake. I don't think that it was intentional. I believe that their computers were all screwed up anyway. So Amazon Fresh frosted flakes fine. And you know why they can call it.
Speaker 2: Frosted flakes, right, because it's not trademarked.
Speaker 1: It is not trademarkable. Yeah, because that is what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hate what people say. It is what it is, But this is what it is. It's frosted flakes. That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 2: Can I see what it's hold on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Are you throwing something at me?
Speaker 2: Sweetened corn? Flocks? Cereal?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 3: No? No, people say flocks, Okay, it's either flakes or flo My mom used to say flocks of birds.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, she used to say spiking up flocks.
Speaker 1: So many dead ones on Long Island from the flu. Okay, just saying they found like thirty dead What am I supposed to do with this? In for me, they found a whole flock of dead birds on the beach on Long Island.
Speaker 2: What am I supposed to do with that?
Speaker 1: Eggs?
Speaker 2: Eggs? What are you saying?
Speaker 1: Expensive eggs?
Speaker 2: What? Yep, I'm so confused.
Speaker 1: Dead birds equals expensive eggs?
Speaker 2: Save football chat.
Speaker 1: Okay anyway, So frosted Flakes sweet and Cornflake cereal distributed by Amazon dot Com Services LLLC in Seattle, Washington. Hmm, it contains a bioengineered ingredient, but just one, so we're good. Okay, Okay, they seem to like corn flakes.
Speaker 2: They're like mini corn flakes.
Speaker 1: I'm saying they're a little bit little.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, mir frosted Flakes.
Speaker 1: Farmland Fresh Airries, Organic, Whole Milk, USDA Organic. Oh, I know somebody that works at the USDA.
Speaker 2: Fun.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's so cool.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just saying great, here you go, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Someone works at the USTA. My mom used to say USTA.
Speaker 1: Really yeah she yes, Diamond, you can.
Speaker 2: Use my laptop if you need.
Speaker 1: Thanks for popping in for Oh my goodness, you just said it on the show, you dumb idiot.
Speaker 3: It's they need my laptop to open it. If somebody somehow gets my work laptop. Congrats you got it.
Speaker 1: That's probably like your garage code too.
Speaker 2: No it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not your alarm code. What alarm? Oh you leave your door unlocked because I tell them where you live?
Speaker 2: What are you saying?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Andrew seems unsafe to me.
Speaker 2: Everything seems unsafe to you.
Speaker 1: This is delicious. This is corn. This is a frosted flakes. It's great.
Speaker 2: I love a frosted flake.
Speaker 1: That's frosted flakes of corn. Four balls in a spoon because it's good. You know.
Speaker 2: What, only because when I was at my parents house for vacation, I did have frosted flakes. Sorry flocks and so what brand. They were a little sweeter brand, the Tiger. I had those, and those are a little sweeter and I prefer those. But I will give these four bowls in the spoon. Those are some good flocks.
Speaker 1: Would you stop?
Speaker 3: My mom said it like that. She she would always say it like that.
Speaker 1: Now he's an idiot.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Well, yeah, go talk to Clementine.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go talk to her people say that.
Speaker 2: Nobody has ever said Clementine ever.
Speaker 1: Yes, ever, it's a thing you're gonna see. We're gonna get comments and texts and everything, and they can say, what text everything? What an idiot you are?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right? So anyway, next these were good. Let's continue down the Nile? Is that? Wait? Is that in the Amazon? No? Right, the Amazon's a rainforest, isn't it? Are you? Okay? H all right? Swallow that? Swallow?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Look at this Amazon Savor honey nut toasted oats. I don't know what's going on here.
Speaker 2: What's the diffge between You're also going to get that pen on me.
Speaker 1: They have like seventeen different brands.
Speaker 2: What is the division in Amazon Fresh and Amazon Savior?
Speaker 1: And there was another one too, there was Amazon something else. Oh, it's so weird. They've so much stuff. And then they got that what the three sixty five that's the Whole Food's one that's also Amazon.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, they got lots of brands, man, And I mean they own Whole Foods. So right, So Amazon's Savor honey nut toasted oats, naturally flavored cereal I'm guessing honey nutchereios.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, okay, yay, I have a box of honey nut ceios in my apartment.
Speaker 1: Do you actually? Yeah? Oh how old is it? How about them on regular or mini, regular, family size or giant.
Speaker 2: It's the one I got from Whole food so whatever they had.
Speaker 1: Oh, I say, why would you buy that at Whole Foods? It's a matter with you. We'll give the three go grocery shop. Would smell like you're in for a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it tastes good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, smell wise, it needs a little help. Why it smells like?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's just it's like and it's they're very shiny. They're much shinier than your honey nut cheerios.
Speaker 2: They are pretty shiny. I will say.
Speaker 3: I do love their box art. It's very simple.
Speaker 1: It is simple.
Speaker 2: I like simple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like no frills, no frills. You know, maybe that's their other brand, a no frills.
Speaker 1: No, that was the white box with the blue and red little stripe.
Speaker 2: Wow. I love being in the Amazon with you. It's so hot here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is farm that Fresh Dairy's Whole Milk moo, how face. Okay, let's get by the way. I look all right, let's eat this first, and then I'm gonna tell.
Speaker 2: You, Oh, you're so excited today we're seventeen minutes in. This is a long cereal killer.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. We got to wrap it up to the honeynut chios. M hmm, kind of a little. There's a little different taste at the beginning. Once did you get past the sweetness barrier, it just tastes like a cheerio.
Speaker 2: What is this cheaper?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was like a dollar or something.
Speaker 2: Then I have to give it five bulls.
Speaker 1: We don't base things on price, No, but I.
Speaker 3: Like it just as much as a honey nut cheerio. And I like I think I gave five honey ueerios five balls.
Speaker 1: You think, huh. You don't remember your kids?
Speaker 2: No, I don't remember all thousand of them.
Speaker 1: We probably have fifteen hundred at this point. I mean, we need to do account new Men, new Man, We need a count. Thank Newman, Thanks Newman. Did you send him as Christmas bonus this year?
Speaker 2: No, I have to do that.
Speaker 1: Oh good four balls from me. I mean, I don't know where you can buy this other than in an Amazon store. I guess maybe on line.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, you can get them delivered, this.
Speaker 1: Particular one though, I think Amazon savor.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So is there just a regular Amazon honey nut toasted o It's is just like the generic Amazon. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: You're asking the wrong Gipal can't help.
Speaker 1: You get Bezos on the phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me just call it Jeff.
Speaker 1: Anyway, this was good. What was that I was going to say something right before I did that, and then I forgot. See, you can't. You can't let old men not say things, all right, because now I forgot.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I don't know how to help you here.
Speaker 1: Well, and now I need to go back and listen about what I was about to say. Okay, I said I'll tell you after. Remember I said I'll tell you after.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was right about we were gonna eat honeynut cheerios, the toasted oats.
Speaker 1: No Amazon, a nile fes. Yes. So I was looking at an old picture of me and my daughter actually from when she was like two, and we were at a Duncan Donuts. Then now it's just Dunkin, which I don't understand. Please just Dunkin Donuts, you know what I mean. No, one's just calling it duncan ever, Okay, just saying. And there was a picture of her sitting there with a strawberry frosted doughnut and a little half pint a farm in the Fresh Dairy's milk and a container with a straw Well, I showed you.
Speaker 2: The picture that I sent you when I was a little kid.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yes, I keep hitting you. You do.
Speaker 3: You love hitting me today, but I was with my little Farmland Fresh milk.
Speaker 1: So they've been a part of our lives for a very long time and hopefully they will continue to be for years to come. Yay, So please follow them on Instagram at Farmland Fresh Daries. Check us out at serial Killers PC. The website is serial killerspc dot com. And our friend Matt should have checked it because he sent us some seven Sunday cereal that we've already done. Bad boy, Matthew.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks mart.
Speaker 1: Listen, we gotta go until we see you again Monday with an all new Serial Killers kid. They're always new. I mean there, they're new. We're not pretty true, not putting repeats up, it's stupid. Thanks for listening until we see you then say Crunch Andrew Crunch by what Crunch