Speaker 1: Hello everybody, Welcome into the Fantasy Pros Football Podcast. I'm Ryan Warmley, joined on this Thursday Morning, Boxing Day by Andrew Rickson and Pat fitz Morris Fellas. Merry Christmas, Happy holidays to everybody listening and watching. Merry Christmas, Happy holidays. Happy if you don't celebrate that, just time with families or happy Fantasy Championship week, whatever it is, We've got something to celebrate. If you're watching this show, fits, how is your time with the family this week?
Speaker 2: It's a really good worm a lot of family and a lot of food. Too much food. I feel like I've been feasting for the last week and really need to introduce reintroduce fruit into my diet. And really the only fruit I've been consuming the last week has been in the form of red wine. So yeah, I need to eat some pineapple or something.
Speaker 1: That doesn't surprise me in the slightest I believe one year your fantasy baseball team in the Work League was wins above replacement, so that is no surprise to hear there. Ericson how about you?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Well, lots of good, good drinks, good food, and a couple good fantasy decisions again on my way to my Christmas Day party, and I forgot that I didn't set my lineup for the Wednesday matchups. And I have James Connor, he's banged out, but I'm like, I don't know if I could trust him. I have Xavier Worthy on the bench, So I'm driving. I get the wife on my phone, right, Hey, we got to update this lineup here. So it takes us like fifteen minutes to get through it, but eventually we get my homes in the line, we get Worthy of the lineup, and then I pull in a little bit after one o'clock check my phone. Touchdown Xavier Worthy. So absolutely felt great. And that's in my championship league. So off to a good start and looking to kind of come home with the ship come Monday night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a great way to kick things off when you have that early, like extra early Wednesday game. Obviously, starting strong just puts you in a good mood for the rest of the weekend and the rest of the slate. Fits. How are your title kind of set up looking, I've got three kind of relevant games going on still, two championships, one third place game that does have money on the line. What's your you know, how spread art are you? Obviously whittled down throughout the course of the season from twenty leagues to ten to you know, what are you at now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I've got three championship games in redraft leagues, two industry leagues, and one home league, and I think I'm ranging from a slight to a heavy favorite in all of them right now. But the main one, in the one I want to win most is this home league. And I was going against Lamar Jackson and Zay Flowers, and I feel very fortunate that the Texans weren't able to mount anything at all on offense whatsoever, and it kind of kept Lamar from going absolutely nuclear. He put up a big point total, but like it could have been so much more, and you know, Zay Flowers, like he had I think thirty one yards on the first drive and then didn't catch another pass simply because he didn't need to. I mean, the Ravens were getting whatever they wanted with Lamar and Derrick Henry, so there was really no point to get Zay Flowers involved, fortunately for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm facing our pal and colleague Mike Mayer in the title game of our work Dynasty League, and he had Mahomes, so that was not a fun start to watch, But he also had to Jay Flowers, so kind of evened out a bit there. We'll see how the rest of the week goes. All right, guys, this is our Thursday show. We're talking starts, we're talking sits. We're talking guys that we may be added on waivers if you're willing to start or sit them in the Fantasy Championship and then we'll wrap up with touchdown calls as always. As a reminder, I've been reminding you all season, but now more than ever if you're checking the rankings, all of our weekly consensus rankings and tiers can be found at fantasypros dot com slash rankings. Hopefully those can help bring home a fantasy title. Hopefully we can help you, guys bring home a fantasy title. This week, we'll start the waiver wire ads as usual, not a ton of options. Also, if you're playing in the Fantasy Championship game, you're probably not relying on waiver pickups at this point anyway, so kind of a streamline. Look here, the one guy I did want to bring up, and this is health depending. It's Trey Benson. He was the consensus number one pick up on our staff you know Waiver Wire rankings and the great article that Fits works on every week with Debro and bau McBrayer. Trey Benson was kind of the number one guy. Clearly, Again, this is going to be dependent both on his health practicing in a limited capacity on Wednesday of this week, and also James Connor's health obviously, So clearly, if either those health goes in the wrong direction, you're not playing him. In a scenario where Trey Benson is the starter and James Connor is not playing in this game, fits, how interested are you in starting Trey Benson?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean if Connor is out and Benson does play, and obviously people are going to have to monitor this because both guys were limited on Wednesday. I don't know if that was an actual practice or a practice estimation, but you know, Benson did miss week sixteen with an ankle injury. If it's a high ankle, pretty iffy whether he returns, but if he does, he'd be in line for a good amount of work against the Rams, who are sort of a neutral matchup but just not ideal that the Cardinals just had to put both of their starting left, their starting offensive tackles, Paris Johnson their left tackle, and Jonah Williams their right tackle on injured reserve. Like that is a problem for this Arizona offense. So I'm going to probably have Benson ranked somewhere in low end RB two range if he plays something like RB somewhere between RB twenty one and RB twenty four.
Speaker 1: What do you think eric'son similar range for you?
Speaker 3: I think it might be a little bit lower on Trey Benson. I don't know what the type of workload is going to because he's also doing his own injury too, so like we don't even know how healthy he's going to be. We know Michael Carter will end up being the complimentary back to whoever else is starting in this game, and right now, at least like on the injury port, like both guys are practicing in limited capacity, so we know James Connor's a warrior. The benefit to this at least this game is on Saturday, so you're gonna get to get you're gonna know about Trey Benson. So the only players, like I think I'd be comfortable starting Benson over, I'm not touching this Broncos backfield, like because Jillian will go offense healthy again, so now you have a three headed monster. I feel better about Trade Benson's workload potentially versus those three Denver Broncos guys. So that's the only decision. I would probably wait up until the news about Trey Benson and James Connor. But I mean, I feel like I'm slotting him more in the Patrick Taylor. I mean, I think I'd rather start Patrick Taylor if Isaac Grendez out. Patrick Carreor played eighty percent of the snaps last week, Like, yes, he didn't score a touchdown, but if he does, then you're feeling fine about the workload that he got. He's also playing against Detroit and we know their defense has been eviscerated by injuries. So the Rams are up and down. The Cardinals offense has just been so unreliable, and James Connor is really the only part that's kind of worked all year long, and they take him out of it. How does his offense even function at a high level. You know, Trey Benson's not a one for one replacement for James Connor. So yeah, I'm just I think I'm trying to stay away and especially with the trends looking like Connor is I got to play just because he's an opposite warrior and both guys have been limited up to the Thursday practices.
Speaker 1: The other kind of waiver wire perch I want to look at for this week for this segment is I just want to have you guys picked kind of your favorite available defense slash special teams. Four week seventeen. This is a week that I know, like I do this in all of my leagues where I'm you know, in a position for the one seed, or I have an extra bench spot where like a couple of weeks ahead of time, I'm picking up defenses early four week seventeen just to have whoever's facing you know, earlier in the year, it looked like it would be whoever's facing the Panthers, so the Bucks or you know, at this time of year, maybe it's the Giants. Who is the dst fits that you are looking at this week as the I want to pick this team up and help them, you know, help me get a championship.
Speaker 2: So I want to get either the Colts against the Giants and Drew Locke, who had two pick sixes last week, or the Dolphins against the Browns and Dorian Thompson Robinson. But both of those defenses are about they're they're roster in about half of Yahoo leagues, and pro believe more in leagues where all the where everyone is really dialed in. So of the widely available defenses, let me endorse the Las Vegas Raiders, and they have not been a good fantasy defense. I think they're bottom three in defensive Fantasy scoring and that was with superstar edge rusher Max Crosby, who is out for the rest of the year. But what we saw from the New Orleans Saints Monday night against the Green Bay Packers. I know the Raiders are not as good defensively as the Packers are, but this Saints offense is just completely toothless without Derek Carr and it looks like it's going to be Spencer Rattler at quarterback this week to target the New Orleans offense with the Raiders defense.
Speaker 1: Erickson, what do you think who's your DST djoure for the week?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like the points that fits brought up. I think definitely the djor is the Dolphins and Colts. I think those are the top two. But if they're not available, the Raiders. I'm just gonna looking at their games and talking about how, yes they're not a great defense, they don't have a lot of good players, but we look at they have three top ten finishes this year against the Browns, against the Buccaneers, and against the Falcons. Right, so it's really been more about well who do they play in those certain scenarios, not how good their defense actually is. So I co sign on the Raiders. Pick there the one that I like a lot that's also kind of under owned. I'm looking at our Waiver Wire rankings twenty three percent owned is the Tennessee Titans. So they're playing on the road against the Jaguars, but you have Mac Jones as the quarterback, and we've already seen the Titans play the Jaguars a couple weeks ago and they were the fifth rank defense that week. So they finished with nine Fantasy points and they get they only gave up ten points on offense, so or excuse me, on defense. So I like the Tennessee Titans as an option. I think also we're potentially looking at weather and that game in Jacksonville, so not like cold, but rainy conditions. So with just two bad quarterbacks, going at it like that an environment where you're creating turnovers and you're not too concerned about Oh, well, the Jaguars are going to put up points on this defense, that's probably not likely going to happen. The divisional game usually much tighter, So I think the Titans and I do want to say, again, you talked about defenses you like, I think you want to avoid, so some another defense has kind of been in our rankings is Tampa Bay, right, so they're playing Carolina and a lot I've seen a lot of people look at them as a potential option. I would not want them as my defense. The Tampa Buccaneers defense is bad number one, and they've already faced Carolina earlier this year and they were not a good man. They scored three Fantasy points, so I know that in the aggregate, Oh Carolina, great defense to target. Brycetong has been playing much better. And again we saw this matchup already played out and this game was a shootout between the Panthers and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. So that's something that I would try to avoid. I would go with the Raiders over the Buccaneers. I would go with the Titans over the Buccaneers, So again another team that's kind of out there that might look good on paper. I don't like them as much as some of these other teams we've talked about.
Speaker 1: Let's plant our flags on some players here for the final time this season. By the way, just bit housekeeping, we're not going to have this show next week for Week eighteen, just because so many leagues are already done. We will have other shows throughout the week, so there will be conversations about that, slated games, and we'll look at it from you know, if you are playing, maybe who are some players that have incentives to try and hit that we're going to be keeping an eye on, and a whole bunch of other stuff. So there will be shows next week, just not this starts it show in particular. So for the final time this season, fits, who are you planting your flag on?
Speaker 2: It's sort of a conditional flag plant worm, but I'm going to put it on Davante Smith, and it's conditional upon Jalen Hurts being able to play this week after sustaining a concussion in Week sixteen. But Davante Smith had an egregious fourth quarter drop that basically costs the Eagles their game against the Washington Commanders last week. I think if Hurts plays, Davante Smith will make up for it this week against the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Ericon, what do you think about Smith this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think that's a good spot for him against the Dallas Cowboys. Yeah, you should be motive, right, you know, he kind of left his team out to dry in the last week's game. And look, we've seen Smith again. It's weird this year because the Eagles have just been so run heavy, But traditionally, Devonte Smith has been a locked in, loaded wide receiver tour better in games where Dallas Godder doesn't play. So I think that he has a really high ceiling. And yeah, I like this play here as long as Hurts is ready to go. And I think that they're gonna I think they're gonna find a way to get him to clear the concussion protocol.
Speaker 1: So sticking with you, ericson, who are you planting your flag on?
Speaker 3: The guy I talked about on the Prediction Show earlier in the week, Jack Dobbins, I think that he's gonna play. I think he's gonna play in Week seventeen. I think he's gonna run all over the New England Patriots defense because I think this Pagriot's defense. I watched him every single week. They are terrible. They can't tackle, they can't stop the run, and they can't stop the pass. The only enjoyable part about Patriot's games is watching Drake may be awesome like that that is literally hit because their defense is so bad. Nine or last eleven running backs they have faced have gone over their rushing arts projection, including eighty six plus yards and three of their last four games. And jas Man even at like seventy five percent, that dude has more juice than Gus Edwards. I'm sorry, like like like the Gus bus ripping off a fourty yard run for the first time in his career. It seems like like on Thursday night a couple of weeks ago. He's also a little bit banged up on the injury report this week. So I don't think the Chargers have a choice, right They need expulsiveness on offense and Dobbins he's looked good. It seems like I've read some of the practice sports It's like, hey, he's looking good, he's moving around, he looks fine, he's good to go. So again, they want. They've designated him from return from IR he hasn't officially been activated. I don't believe for this game, but this is the first game on Saturday, so you're gonna get to know. Hey, he's ready to go. I don't think he's going to be held back. I think that he's going to get at least double digit touches and that's more than enough to get it done against the New England Patriots. So if I have Dobbins, I'm trying to find way to get him in my lineup as just at least as like a flex play. I'd like him a lot more like a Tredy Benson scenario where O'Connor's out. I would rather start JK. Dobbins in that kind of head to head.
Speaker 1: What do you think it's a Do you think Dobbins is gonna play based on everything you've seen both he and Edwards were limited in practice on Wednesday, and b if he is playing, where you're gonna rank him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is kind of a tricky one. I don't know what the Chargers' strategy is going to be for the return of Dobbins. Maybe Ericson is right and they just throw him right back into that lead role. I guess I'm not quite as confident that he walks right back into fifteen to twenty touches, and I think it could be sort of a messy committee situation with Dobbins got Edward's a little Kamani Videll sprinkled in, so not quite as confident, and I would probably have him ranked in like mid range running back three territory if he does indeed play.
Speaker 1: It is the most wonderful time of the year for getting in on all of the hoops, football, and hockey action at DraftKings Sportsbook. In the season of Giving, We're being gifted college football and basketball, pro football and basketball, and pro hockey to almost twenty four to seven. So many games every day, so many opportunities to place your first bet. Try betting on something simple like picking a team to win. Go to the DraftKings sports Book app and place your bet. We've got some hugely important matchups this week, including Broncos Bengals on Saturday, since e length three and a half points at home in a critical game for the AFC playoff picture also the second highest total of the week. Vikings Packers is also a fantastic matchup this week. Minnesota was laying just a single point at home earlier in the week. Lines and odds are subject to change on those games, but they look like terrific matchups here in week seventeen. And here's a gift for all new customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins. So download the DraftKings sports book app and use code Fantasy Pros. That's Code Fantasy pros for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks, Happy Holidays from DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one night one hundred gambler in New York call eight seven seven to eight hope in text hope and why four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, VOYD and Ontario bet must win to receive reward. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ins four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNG, dot co slash bball.
Speaker 1: All right, fellas, let's do some start sick player debates. We'll start with the running backs as usual. Ericson, how about Rashad White or Rico Daudell this week?
Speaker 3: I'm going to play with Shrod White. I just I think that Carolina Panthers defense is one that multiple running backs can get home against. We've already seen this matchup before, and Shod White was very productive against the Panthers the last time they played. Yes, is he still the the one b in this backfield debucky? Yes, especially after re fumble last week. But he still catches passes and that's something that Rico Daubtle, even in his spellcow role, like his receiving uses hasn't been like fantastic with Cooper Rush under center. And then you just have the general matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles, arguably the best defense in the NFL. Dallar didn't have a great game the last time that he faced the Eagles. Again, the role was a little bit different, but I think that White's role is still good enough given just how great the matchup is against the Panthers, to give me the slight edge over over dabble.
Speaker 1: Here fits what do you think about this one?
Speaker 2: So it's really close. I have them back to back in my rankings, but I do have Rico one spot higher at RB seventeen, White at RB eighteen. I know Rico kind of flopped last week, and I know the matchup with the Eagles is not exactly a red carpet matchup. This is going to be a tricky one. But over his last five games, Rico has averaged nineteen point four carries, twenty one point four touches, and one hundred and twelve scrimmage yards per game. He has been getting belky usage, and he was not the last time he played the Eagles, so I kind of throw that result out the window. White is obviously sharing a backfield with Bucky Irving. He usually gets somewhere between like ten and seventeen touches a game. Not bad. Since the Buccaneers Week eleven by Rashad, White has averaged fourteen point two touches seventy five scrimmage yards a game. Not bad at all. It gets the best possible matchup against the Panthers. But it just comes down to rankings philosophy for me, worm and I always give more weights to workload than to match up when I'm putting together running back rankings every week. Usage is my north star and I just follow it in most cases no matter what. And just the fact that he is probably going to get about six or seven more touches than Rashad White, even though he is the much tougher matchup. I would rather go with the guy getting those extra touches.
Speaker 1: Given the matchup and the fact that he's coming off this really poor game in Week sixteen fits what you know, what is your emotionally confidence level when started Rico Dawdle, When you're sitting there for the actual Fantasy Championship, knowing he's facing the Eagles, knowing he's coming off this game where he had just twenty three rushing yards, how are you feeling mentally sliding him into your starting spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I'd be wishing he had an easier matchup, that's for sure. Like you know, he faced Carolina not long ago. I would be wishing I had that matchup for Rico Dowdle, because like Rico, in a good matchup would be just you'd feel all the confidence in the world. You can't really feel that going against the Eagles. But you know, this Dallas offense has been competent with Cooper Rush at quarterbacks, so I don't feel bad about it at all.
Speaker 1: Let's go to another running back debate here, ericson Brian Robinson, who I know you talked about earlier in the week as somebody you expect to bounce back. Or Jerome Ford who's stepped right into the lead, you know, running back in this backfield with Nick Chubb on the shelf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going back to de Brian Robinson, but yeah, he was someone I talked about on the Prediction Show, someone that I think could go over one hundred yards from scrimmage score touchdown against the Falcons. I think the matchup is my better. Again, he's not facing the Eagles this week. The Falcons, I think, against some of the better competition, have shown a vulnerability against running backs. He the last eleven run backs to face Atlanta have gone over the rushing arts projection. Now, they looked better on paper over the last couple weeks, but a lot of that I'm chalking up to, Well, they've had a lot of softer match I mean like they're playing the New York Giants, right, Like, are you expecting his Giants this Giants offensive run all over them? Probably not so. Even as bad as last week was again he fumbled twice, ten carries for twenty four yards, he still has involved in the passing game, caught two or three targets for seventeen yards, still played a great snap share sixty three percent of the snaps. He just didn't get the touchdown right. He went over three rushing in the red zone. So if he had scored last week, he would have bailed you out with the touchdown. Wouldn't feel nearly as bad. But I think that the commander's role here. They're playing at home against the Falcons. Defensive overall is a unit that I am not inspired by in any way, shape or form, especially their pass defense. So if Jane Daniels is moving the ball effectively and he's not throwing for five touchdowns, well the touchdowns are going to go towards Brian Robinson here without Austin Ecklers think that his role is still underrated as a workhorse in this backfield, and I think that he bounces back to me and again like we've seen this, this real life thing right like he left his he did not help his team last week at all, like fumble twice was not effective. But I think that he bounces back here. So I'm gonna go with Brian Robinson. And just the thing with Ford is I just just last week he had the massive run right right from the get go. But we've just seen this offense like the potential for the crumble with DTR as the quarterback, and now they're talking about like Bailey's appy as you do not want Bailey's appy anywhere near you're starting again. I watched him all last year with the New England Patriots. It is something you do want any parts of when that guy is taking snaps under center. So that's the only thing I'm afraid of with Ford, even though yes, Ford of allved Moore as a pass catcher, explosive DTR can just destroy an entire offense, and especially with ZAPPI I'm very concerned about the floor bottoming out with Ford, where Brian Robinson I feel much better about his floor.
Speaker 1: Did you say how out of gap you have between these two guys and your rankings.
Speaker 3: No, I did not. I have Robinson RB sixteen and Ford RB twenty five, so it's pretty significant. I think it's probably much higher on Brian Robinson that ECR probably have to guess. And then Ford, I'm probably a little bit lower on ECR.
Speaker 1: So you're actually it's more that you're lower on Ford than high on Robinson. Robinson, you're fairly close to the way ECR currently looks here as of Thursday morning. But Ford your several spots lower. Fits. How do you see this one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got him much closer than Ericson does, and I've actually got Ford ranks higher RB twenty versus RB twenty one. I do love Ericson's enthusiasm for Brian Robinson since I'm starting him in two championship games this week.
Speaker 1: You actually survived championship with Brian Robinson on your team?
Speaker 2: I did and twice, So yes, I feel fortunate because he definitely did not help me get to the championship game last week. Yeah, this one is tough. So Ford had eleven carries in five catches last week, and Erickson pointed out, you know, he had the big day one hundred and thirty one scrimmageyards and a touchdown. But he got almost half of those scrimmage yards on that first quarter sixty six yard run. But he did play eighty percent of Cleveland's offensive snaps like he is the guy and he gets dual run catch usage. I don't hate the outlook for Robinson. I don't love that the Falcons have only allowed four rushing touchdowns to running backs all year. That's tied with the Chargers for second fewest, I believe, and or excuse me, tied with the Chargers for the fewest, and the two fumbles last week that does kind of concern me because I feel like if Robinson puts another one on the ground, he's gonna it's gonna cost him playing time. Like I would not be surprised if that meant more Chris Rodriguez and Jeremy McNichols. So not an easy matchup for either of these guys. I mean, Miami's run defense has been pretty tough two of lates, but I feel slightly better about Ford despite the quarterback situation in Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Let's stick with you for our first wide receiver debate here. How about Garrett Wilson or Juwan Jennings. Who would you prefer for Week seventeen?
Speaker 2: Oh, this is going to be a fun debate because I know Ericson is one of the He might be the highest of any ranker on Juwan Jennings this week, and I think I'm one of the lowest on Juwan Jennings. I've got Jennings Wide Receiver thirty one and Garrett Wilson Wide Receiver twenty three. I think I'm pretty much in line with consensus on Wilson. Everyone knows the story with him terrific player, but he has become the Jets number two receiver, taking sort of a backseat to Devonte Adams. But it is worth noting that Adams either missed practice or was an estimated missed practice this week. I'm not sure what his malady is, I can't remember, but if Adams wound up being scratched, this is a no brainer.
Speaker 3: For me.
Speaker 2: This is mostly about Jennings. Like I just think Jennings' enthusiasm has maybe reached the tipping point. He's proven this year he's a really good receiver, but I don't think he's quite the star he has been anointed to be by rankers and Yes, he's had some really big games this year, but Jennings has also had fifty six or fewer receiving yards in four of his last five games. The San Francisco offense has sort of lost the plot over the last six weeks. They've scored seventeen or fewer points in five of their last six games, the one exception big game for Jennings thirty eight point outburst against the Chicago Bears. But it just seems like kind of a dubious proposition to me that the forty nine ers are going to all of a sudden get it together on offense when they have been eliminated from the playoffs and are not going to get star left tackle back Trent Williams for the rest of the year. So I do worry about this offense as a whole. Yes, the Detroit lineup Lions defense is really banged up, but it's still a pretty good defense to me. So I don't know. I'm not as enthusiastic about jenn I'm like a dozen rankings spots behind consensus on him. I think his ECR is like, what is a worm wide receiver nineteen?
Speaker 1: I think like twenty. Yeah, it's wide receiver twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean funny, so I'm down at thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like to that point, you guys are actually both very in line with consensus on Garrett Wilson, He's wide receiver twenty four in ECR. Jennings is the one where it makes this an interesting debate because you are so much lower Fits and ericson you are so much higher on Jennings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have more receiver twelve. So I want to start drawn Jennings because when I'm just looking at the quarterback wide receiver combinations, Garrett Wilson and and Aaron Rodgers don't have the chemistry that Jennings and Brook Pritty have shown all year long. Like I get that last week it was more the debo popped off, George Kittle popped o off the bigger game. But that's just what happens with these forty niners receivers sometimes, like Jennings is really like the whole year, Jennings for me has been the guy that I wanted brand n Ayuk to be, and like he's in that role where you have these massive games every once in a while, but sometimes you know, the other guys get to eat. And last week was the first time we saw Deebo Samuel eat at all in over like a six month period or a six week period, where Juwan Jennings I think has been the way more consistent of the forty nine ers top receivers. And look Week fourteen against the Bears, Like he had a twenty five point game. That was three weeks ago. He was a wide receiver five So like, that wasn't that long ago. The Rams game throw it out because of the rain, and in that game he still had nine targets. He still led the team in targets in that game last week again four fifty one, But I chalked that up to well Kittle popped off and and Deebo Sama popped off. Sometimes not all the receivers are going to pop off in the offense. And yet he still had eighty one aer yards, still let the team with a forty five percent air yards share. So this is the classic case of hey, Like, if this had been Brandon Nyuk in the exact same situation, I'd be like looking to buy him against Against the Lions, the Lions defense that has just been so injured all over the place, every team is scoring points against them. I think it's going to be a shoot. I mean, the forty nine ers, one thing they can do is play on offense, right, I still think they can score points. I like Rock Purty a lot in this matchup, playing at home, so I like going right back to Juwan Jenning. There's a ton of upside. See. I mean, that's what he's done all the year. He has three top ten finishes wide receiver one, my receiver eight, wide receiver five, and Garrett Wilson. I mean, every time this guy talks about his role with the team, he's like, I don't know, I don't know if I want to be here, Like he just seems so checked out. And I can guarantee, you know, Aaron Rodgers five hundreds touchdown pass all the regular season not going to Garrett Wilson, Like he's not throwing it to Garrett Wilson, Whereas Jennings has been Rock Purdy's guy more often than not this season. So I just I want to chase the upside with a matchup against the Detroit Lions versus Garrett Wilson, where I'm like, I'm like hoping that Rogers, like just just give this guy a couple of targets like, please, where I think that's going to happen much easier for Juwan Jennings. So maybe it's not wide receiver twelve, but I definitely like him more than ending Gear Wilson.
Speaker 1: Let's go to another receiver debate where you guys are actually pretty aligned on one of these names and then pretty far apart on the other. Courtland Sutton or Ceedee Lamb. Fits will start with you, who do you prefer this week?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this could be a realistic decision for some people with really good wide receiver corps going into the championship week. So I've got Lamb wide receiver eight and Sutton wide receiver fourteen. Maybe I am too high on Lamb. The shoulder injury he's been playing with is kind of a concern. He's been wincing in pain pretty much every time he gets tackled, and Lamb is a tough matchup against the Eagles, who held him to six catches for twenty one yards back in Week ten. But I don't think I need to make the case that Cede Lamb is a phenomenal football player. He and Cooper Rush have been clicking lately. Over his last three games, Lamb has twenty two catches for three hundred and fourteen yards and two touchdowns ID receiver seven in fantasy scoring over the last three weeks, So no issues with Sutton only eighty two receiving yards the last two weeks, but he's in a nice bounced back spot and a potential shootout against the Bengals. I just feel a little bit better about Lamb this week.
Speaker 1: Ericson how do you see this one?
Speaker 3: So I again like you said me and fits basically have sutt in the same spot. I am just a lower on Ceedee Lamb this week because look, a lot of his MOX score stuff, like his upside is attached to him catching a touchdown. Right last week he had seven catches for one hundred and five yards a half PPR HO was wide receiver twenty because he didn't score a touchdown. He's playing with his shoulder injury. The Cowboys are out of the playoffs, and I know that he's a warrior, but he barely played in the second half of last week's game. So what if he pulls up on his shoulder. I'm out, coach, I can't play. Then you're left holding a dud in You're liab like That's what concerns me the most about Lamb because one kind of tweak with this show is like coach, I can't I can't go, and then you're left with a player that doesn't score any Fantasy points for you, when you could have started quoling Sutton and a magic it's the Bengals, which is like, hey, this could be a shootout. So it's been really consistent again down the last couple of weeks, but if this is ever a matchup they need him in, it's in a game where they're gonna be catching points where boniks, sorry, bro, like you can't check the ball down, and the running backs like you gotta throw the ball down field because we're down by twenty one points, like you gotta chuck it. So I think Sutton has a much higher floor than Lamb does. And this has been what I've been afraid about with Lamb, this entire seat, like this, this whole Cooper Rush experience, where he's like a lot of good matchups the last couple of weeks against the Panthers, against the Buccaneers, but I kept looking at that matchup weeks seventeen against the Eagles and me like, this is where I'm terrified of playing Cooper Rush as a streaming court like He's had a lot of better matchups, which is reflected in Lamb's box score as well. Like Bengals, Panthers, Bucks, Giants, like those are the teams that he's played the last four weeks. Those are all good matchups for quarterbacks and wide receivers at Philadelphia, and like Fitz said, we've already seen this matchup play out and he had twenty one receiving yards on six catches. So that really terrified. I just can't. I don't confident with Lamb. I'm too afraid of him totally dutting out and potentially taking himself out of the game based on his shoulder injury that he's been dealing with, which we saw last week where he barely played in the second half. So I just feel so much better about the combination with Sutton and his floor just quickly.
Speaker 1: I want to ask on Sutton just because he's also back to back in ECR with Tyreek Hill, another guy who was a first round picking a lot of drafts that I think this is a very realistic decision somebody would have to make. Fits would you rather just quickly Tyreek Hill or Courtland Sutton this week Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 2: They're back to back for me and my rankings. But you know, like Sudden, we have seen some floor games for Sutton too the last two weeks. That mysterious zero target game against New Orleans back in mid season where he got no targets, no catches on a Thursday night. So yeah, I mean I do feel generally good about Sutton, but we have seen the occasional inexplicable disappearance from him.
Speaker 1: He hasn't been high on the wide Receiver twenty four since week twelve. For whatever it's worth, croon Sutton. There was a bye week in there. Of course, Eric's entire killer quotone Sutton.
Speaker 3: If Jayal then wall doesn't play, gotta play diaryk kill like he just he's too involved, especially when Wall doesn't play and Walla hasn't been practicing. So yeah, probably help for me.
Speaker 1: I want to remind everybody that we have a special offer for you all. You can unlock unlock a month of Betting Pros Premium for free. Download the Betting Pros app today. Use promo code f P free. That's promo code f P free. Get access to tools, like the same game parlay tool, the prop bet Analyzer, and the Prize Picks prop bet cheat sheet. Don't miss out try it free for one month, now available on iOS and Android. Again, that's promo code f P free for a month of Betting pros Premium. All right, guys, let's go to the rapid Fire start sit decisions here another running back question I wanted to. It's almost the twenty twenty four season memorial rapid Fire question because these guys appeared pretty much every week. They were constant headaches. Is it to decide if we're starting then or not? So I'm gonna put him against each other, Tank Bigsby or Javante Williams ericson who do you got?
Speaker 3: You know, when I called traps et in touchdown last week, I knew that Tank Bigsby was definitely gonna score instead, and that's exactly what happened. So I'm going with the Tank man. I would rather, you know, try to figure out a two man backfield between Tank and Travis Etn versus a three man because now that Julia mcglofflin is practicing in full, I want no part of this Broncos backfield. Again, both guys have I think good matchups. The Titans run defense. We've seen get truck sticked over the last month or so, and that includes a matchup against the same Jaguars where Jacksonville really leaned on Tank Bigsby eighteen carriage for fifty five yards. So this is a matchup that Jacksonville knows, Hey, we can run the ball here with Tank Bigsby kind of leaving the charge, whereas Denver, I mean, Sean Payne doesn't probably know what he's gonna be doing yet, Like he talked up estimate. Yeah, he's done that before and I fell for it before and it didn't work. So I'm just gonna roll with Tank Biggsby. That's the guy I feel most confident about. Again, a lot of biguous backfields here, even in Week seventeen, of course, but I'm going to roll out the role out the tank here fits.
Speaker 2: So as of now, I've got Javante ranked slightly higher than Tank, but if Julia McLoughlin does play, I will probably wind up having Tank ranked slightly higher. Granted, they are both going to be low end running back twos, and I would kind of dread having to start either of these guys, But at least we can say about Bigsby that he has had double digit targets in three straight games, and he's a matchup against a Tennessee Titans defense that let Jonathan Taylor run for approximately seven hundred yards last week. So yeah, I mean, I can only generate so much enthusiasm for a running back who splits work in a mediocre offense and doesn't catch passes. But I still think I'll be a little bit more enthusiastic for Tank Bigsby than I would for Javonte Williams in a three headed backfield that's been wildly unpredictable all season.
Speaker 1: Let's say a wide receiver debate here, how about Jordan Addison or Calvin Ridley fits sticking with you.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I have no issues with Addison. I have him right on the wide receiver two wide receiver three border wide receiver twenty five is where I have him ranked terrific player. But there are just going to be weeks where you get a Justin Jefferson week, and we saw that last week. Addison had only thirty five receiving yards, but he did score a touchdown to sort of bail out his fantasy managers. But I want to capitalize on Ridley's matchup against the Jaguars, who have allowed the fourth most receiving yards to receivers and the fifth most fantasy points to wide receivers. Ridley had just sort of an okay game against the Jaguars a few weeks ago, seven catches for fifty nine yards, but he did have twelve targets, his second highest target total of the season. Just no reason to think he won't be the number one target for Mason Rudolph this week against the Jaguars. I think they're smash potential for Calvin Ridley this week.
Speaker 1: Erickson, how do you see it?
Speaker 3: I think that both guys are are good like wide receiver, three flex plays this week. I think you see upside cases with both of them. I still lean with Addison just because I mean, even with that, even with Jefferson, with Hawkinson, like the guy's been just on fire like every single week. It seems like, even like last week, when it's like a Jefferson game, he still puts up a decent stat line where you're not, oh man, he just killed me. Five catches thirty five yards, but he scores touchdown right, So like he still like gets it done for you even when it's not his game. And I look at this matchup Green Bay Minnesota, Okay, like I like a lot of these offenses here, Like we know Minnesota unlocks like kind of some shootout potential with the opposing quarterback though the Green Patty. But Packers have really not had to force Jordan Love to throw and a lot of their past matchups because it's been facing really soft defenses in terms of against the run. Well, this is a matchup where you could actually see more projected volume from Jordan Love, so maybe it's a little bit more back and forth. Again, this is a rematch from week four where Jordan Addison was the wide receiver four on the week and half PPR, so we already has a top five finish against the same Packers defense. So I think I still like Addison. And the only thing I'll push back about with Ridley is, well, the last two weeks with Mason Rudolph, it's been Chicka koon koa like he has been the number one target in this offense when it comes to total volume, and it seems like him and Mason Rudolf are kind of clicking a little bit. And Jaguars yes, bad against receivers, also very bad against tight ends. So again, Ridley has just been so inconsistent this year, where I think I do feel a little bit more about Addison, but I do think that in most cases you were trying to start both of these players. Again, Ridley still inside my top thirty's still very much in startable range. But Addison, I just think his body worked this year. I've been more. I feel more confident with Sam Darnold, AZ's quarterback and maybe a game script environment I like a little bit more than Jaggs Titans, which is the he epited me of Thursday night football being played on a Sunday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do some flex plays here ericson how about Jacoby Myers or Remandre Stevenson.
Speaker 3: I like Jacoby here. I get that Meyers is coming off a down game, but for the most part he's been a pretty strong play with Aidan O'Connell or just not named desbon Rider as a quarterback for the Las Vegas Raiders this season, it's playing the New Orleans Saints. They're playing in a dome, so you're not worried about any type of weather conditions. So I like Myers and and Remandre is it's just the boom bust potential with him right. The Chargers are defense that don't stack the box, but does that matter when it comes to well Stevenson puts the ball on the ground again, like you're left hold in the bag. Because it's really it's really annoying drodmeo that Stevenson keeps fumbling, and it's one thing to point that out because Antnio Gibson also fumbles too, So it's it's very hard to project what this backfit's going to look like because both running backs have the propensity to put the ball on the ground and on the turf, which is really concerning. I am Romandre is definitely a tough guy to look at because I think that if you had picked the different receiver, I think I would have gone in Romandre's direction, maybe someone that I've ranked a little bit lower, but Myers particular, like what he offers to the table, I think I feel better about his floor. Whereas Stevenson, He's had some ceiling games here and there, but if he doesn't score, like I'm just not as confident about his roleman. Like I said, if he if he fumbles again, it's it's it's over. It's over, Like he's going on the bench, and you better believe like Harbaugh knows, like, hey, this guy's had a fumbling issue. He's coaching up his guys like, hey, get the ball from Stevenson like and then he's going to be out of the game. So Myers to me, even though he had a down week last week, he's been very consistent for the most part. So I like Myers, you said you.
Speaker 1: Might have gone in a different direction if you if it was a different receiver. Do any receivers come to mind that you would highlight that you would have taken Rimandre over. Uh.
Speaker 3: Probably if you listen to any cult receivers, probably been like, that's easy, I'll take I'll take Romandre over the cult receivers.
Speaker 2: Jaden Reid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that yeah, only I got only if like Christian Watson doesn't play, But I don't even know man, Like they just feed Wicks every time Watson missus games. So yeah, I think ramondre probably over Jayan Reid.
Speaker 2: Two Wicks did have a big game the last time they played the Vikings.
Speaker 1: Fitzy, do you like better between Rimandre and Jacoby Myers?
Speaker 2: I'm with Ericsson here, I would prefer Jacoby. I know he had the bad game last week, but it was kind of an anomaly. He only had five targets. That was his lowest target total since Week two. He has had at least nine targets in all but three of his last eleven games. So the volume is usually their target volume catch volume for Jacoby, and the Saints like don't have a good cornerback on their roster, Like, this is not a matchup to be feared at all. Ramandre ceiling is just so low these days. He has not had more than seventy four rushing yards in a game since early October. His last touchdown well, no, he had a touchdown last week, but that was his first one since early November. Not catching many pass these days. And then you know all this is without even mentioning the fumble problem and the matchup against the Chargers. I mean they've allowed the seventh fewest fantasy points to running backs. Yeah, I'm all about Jacobe here.
Speaker 1: Let's go to actually one that has one of those Colts receivers in this question. Ericson Josh Downs or Patrick Taylor, who a lot of people were excited about last week as just the next in line for the forty nine ers, you know, running back factory, plug right in and kind of get the goal line work and YadA, YadA, YadA. Didn't do anything. Just a couple of points, you know, hurt me in a couple of leagues. So would you rather go back to the law with Taylor or start Josh downs this week?
Speaker 3: I would go back to Patrick Taylor. I know that we got to make sure that Isac Grendall is up playing. They're playing on Monday night, so it's a little bit more of a you got to kind of wait it out here to see if because you need Taylor within that role, because I mean, I don't think the role was that terrible. Like he had goal line opportunity, he had some red zone opportunities, just didn't cash them in. But he still played eighty percent of the snaps, right, So it should be a game where the four Narro's offense can put up points. And I just I mean these Colts receivers. Yes, the Giants defense, as I talked about on the Prediction Show, like the thing that they're worse about is defending the deep ball. I mean, you got a twenty five percent chance of projecting which coult receiver catch the deep pass I'm interested in right Tokoby Pierce could be, Mitchell could be, Pittman could be. Downs Like Down's probably the best odds of just seeing the most targets. But last week Cove, He's scored a long touchdown to two weeks in a row. That's something I don't like betting on necessarily. With Taylor, I feel much better about his workload. Again, the forty Niner's office is going to score points against Detroit, and I think Taylor can benefit. And if he'd scored a touchdown last week, we wouldn't be a down on him. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Patrick Taylor for me, could he like fits?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Taylor if he is the guy. But I will have whoever is the lead running back for the forty nine ers, whether it's Isaac Garrende or Patrick Taylor Junior, ranked probably ahead of Downs in the flex ranking. I'm gonna have the lead forty nine ers back ranked as a mid range wide running back three. And I don't have any Indianapolis pass catcher rank inside the top forty at wide receiver. I just I don't want to start any Colts receiver at all with Anthony Richardson. And I like Anthony Richardson, but I like him more first running than first passing. So give me the forty nine ers running back, whoever it is.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Jamison Williams big touchdown last week or Taja Spears fits.
Speaker 2: I'll start with you on this one conditional. I would play Jamison Williams if Tony Pollard plays for the Titans, I would play Jamo over Spears, but I would start Spears if Pollard is out for this game. I do think Spears is playable even if Pollard does play, and in fact, I will be using Spears in a flex spot in one of my championship games. Yeah, Jamo is just he's a little boom or bust every week. But like Spears, if he's getting a majority share of touches in that backfield, like I absolutely want him over the you know, hit or miss Jamison Williams, But you know, Spears is gonna be pretty hit or met him hit or miss himself if he's sharing the backfield with Pollard this week.
Speaker 1: Erickson, Yeah, I agree with it.
Speaker 3: It's tough, Like you really wish that pauld just wouldn't play, so we could just play Spears because we know that he's like set up really well. But Pollard doesn't ever practice and he always plays right, so it's like every single he's DNP D and p DNP it doesn't matter because he always has a playing and then we don't always get a healthy Tony Pollard though, like last week he was like dealing with the ankle thing and then you saw Spears get the goal line touches, so that's like super frustrating, but we can't I mean, I don't have the confidence too, like, oh well, even if they're both active, I'm gonna rank Spears ahead of Pollard because well, I think that he's the healthier back, because I don't know that right, And we look at Pollard in his contract. He has a bunch of contract incentives that he wants to hit to get a bigger payout. And there's two weeks left in the season. Obviously the Titans aren't playing for anything, but Pollard is playing for money and the coaches know that too, so I think he's gonna try to get onto the field and play, and I think that unfortunately makes it just tough to push the button on Spears, because yes, Spears got the touchdowns last week. Well what it goes to Paular this week and then you're kind of hold in the bag. Whereas Jamo, I mean we saw last week. I mean the upside he can deliver on one play like with his explosiveness, and the four nine ers defense has not been nearly as good as it's been years past. Again this Detroit again, I was so wrong about Detroit last week and play all this game is gonna go under. It's like never again. All the overs is the Detroit Lions. I'm not I'm not looking to fade. I get they're playing outdoors, but San Francisco, as long as we're not getting another mon soon like that Thursday night games like please check the weather, it should be fine temperatures for this Detroit Lions offense to to coke here. So I like Jamo again. Jamo could be the guy that you need on a Monday night that wins your championship, right like him down by twenty, Like you got Jamo. Yeah, he pops off a big play and like you're celebrating, you're popping the champagne with Jameson Williams because he got your championships. So for the fun element of it, you gotta go.
Speaker 1: Jamo fits If you go into Monday Night down let's say twelve and a half points, and you have Jamison Williams left and your opponent has nobody. Are you feeling good?
Speaker 3: Are you feeling are you already buying the champagne?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I'm not buying the champagne. But as Ericson said, if I have one guy, like if Jamo gets you know, two catches for thirty yards whatever, it was going to be a tough mountain to climb regardless. But that is the kind of player I want in a situation like that, a guy who can basically cut that lead down to size with one play. Yea, yeah?
Speaker 3: Like you are you? Like you gotta look at the other side, Like if you're facing James Moms and you're up by twelve, Like, how do you feel like like I'd be not?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you are feeling terrified. Before we move on to the next one, where can I just make the point that, like ty J. Spears was a big miss for a lot of analyst preseason, and I had Spears and Pollard ranked like basically next to each other, and I thought it was going to be a split backfield, and that was kind kind of what Callahan was hinting at in August. But like, Spears has looked terrific the last couple of weeks, he has looked really good, Like we should not forget that this guy is actually a really good running back. And just there is this like crackle of electricity in the air when that guy has the ball in his hands. And like I am, I want to be above consensus on him in my twenty twenty five rankings, and I want to get him on a few teams, even if he is penciled in to be the number two back again behind someone else, because like I think he's really good. I just like I want to be invested in tay J.
Speaker 1: Spears next year, maybe next year's version of how this year you were all over Chase Brown technically kind of looking like second backfield, you know, second guy in the backfield, but you just believed in the talent. I just whenever I stare at the draft screen and ty J. Spears is there, I just cannot not think about the report on draft night about him basically like not having one of his knees, like all the ligaments and everything, and well, I forget the specifics of the medical whatever it is, but like, I just can't not think about that whatever.
Speaker 3: I know it's the.
Speaker 2: Jaya Jay thing. But then again, we did get like one seventeen hundred yard season from Jaya Jai before he you know, disappeared into the ether, So maybe we'll get that sort of smash season from ty J. Spears. And maybe it's a one off, but I would still want that guy in my roster.
Speaker 1: If it happened. Spears is awesome. I love watching him run. Let's go to another flex here. Jerry Judy or Kendre Miller an interesting couple of names given what we've seen from them recently and wherever your expectations may lie for this week. Ericson who do you prefer for Week seventeen if you were forced to start one, Kendre Miller or Jerry Judy.
Speaker 3: I'm not playing Jerry Judy with d trs this quart. I mean, we saw this playout lot, Like we've seen Jerry Judy play with bad quarterbacks his entire career, and it's never good. Just it's like he needs Winston and that's it, and then nobody else can make Jerry Judy good. So I'm not playing. I think Kendre Miller is I think that people would have more confidence in Kendre if the Saints had just played so bad. And that Monday night game where I mean we talked about it last week fits where yes we liked Miller, like his potential, but we recognize this is the worst possible spot for a second year running back with a rookie quarter playing on the road in Lambeaufield, like this is going to be a disaster, and that's exactly how it played out. So this time it's different, right, Like they're playing at home, they're playing against the Las Vegas Raiders, just be like their defense as a streamable option. But I expect Hendrick to do way more than he did against against the Green Bay Packers. So that's the way I'm playing it. I'm gonna go with Kendre here because I think that he's gonna bounce back a little have a better better odds of hitting in this spot versus Judy where I mean, we've done this before with bad quarterbacks. With him, it just doesn't work. And we know dtr his favorite target is David and Joku Like we saw it last week, We've seen it last year he leaned heavily on David and Joku. And if it's Bailey z Appy, please just stay up far away from Jerry Judy as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: Do you like here?
Speaker 2: I echo everything Erickson just said. This is a Kendre Miller call for sure. I think it'll be a better week for him. Maybe not a great week, maybe it'll be kind of a committee, but it's bound to be better than it was last week in Green Bay. And I think the easiest player prop bet of the entire season was Jerry Judy was at like sixty two and a half yards last year. I was mad after that game ended that I had bet more money on the under for Jerry Judy. Like I was like, what were you thinking? Like why didn't you bet more? That was so obvious. Yeah, whatever the under is on Jerry Judy this week, I'm probably going to hit it again.
Speaker 1: Let's do a quarterback here fits how about Brock Purdy or bow Nicks this week?
Speaker 2: Give me Nis, give me the quarterback on the playoff bound team. Nix has thrown multiple touchdown passes in five of his last six games, and he started running again. There was a span of four games where he had five or fewer rushing yards in each of those games. Now he's had more than twenty rushing yards in each of the last two. Plus he gets a matchup against the Falcons defense that has given up the eighth most fantasy points to quarterbacks. Atlanta has allowed twenty eight touchdown passes, tied for second most. Falcons also have the fourth worst opponent passer rating in the league. Great matchup, great spot for Nicks. I just I kind of mentioned it before when we were talking about Juwan Jennings, Like the forty nine ers are out of the playoffs, their offense is on kind of a bad trajectory. They've scored seventeen or fewer points in like five of the last six, and they aren't gonna have Trent Williams at left tackle. So I will take Bonex over brock Party pretty confidently, Ericksonz.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to check on. So you said Bonex is playing the Bengals, not the Falcons. Were you reading off?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Sorry? Sorry? Yeah, all right?
Speaker 3: Was that all like Bengals stuff or was that for the Falcons.
Speaker 2: That might have been Falcons stuff. I might have had the wrong matchup, so that's bad, but still potential shootout against the Bengals. Yea, yeah, like we're excited about the game script against the That was a mistake.
Speaker 3: But no, all good. I just wanted to clarify that because I would be cause, yeah, I mean, I think they thing to point out to bon Nicks is when we see him we see him run more when the Bengal or when the Broncos have to push the like the pedals to the medal, like when they don't get to just steam roll opponents where it's like, hey, we can play conservative, let's hand the ball off, let's have these easy passes for bon Nicks. But then it's like, hey, we're down fourteen points, Like hey, bo, you got to use your legs, right, You got to make plays if you're not hitting the ball downfield. So yeah, I think that this is probably spot where you want to go with bone Nix, and he has been He's surpassed all my expectations in terms of what he could do as a fantasy quarterback this year. And when you add in that extra element of hey, this is a spot where he's probably going to run because it's a game where you're going to see points. I do like Brock Prarie a lot too as a pocket passer, but again he is limited as a pocket passer, where if he is not running as much as bone Nicks, he may not be able to hit the same type of Fantasy football threshold that we can get from a guy like Nick. So I actually had pretty ranked ahead of Knicks. I probably got to move him, move him up.
Speaker 1: We all almost made it to the end of the very last show of the year without Fits making a single mistake.
Speaker 2: We couldn't do it. Oh, He's made a lot of mistakes, just none so glaring as that one.
Speaker 1: Your your words, not mine. Tight end hunter Henry or Chiga Conqua this week Fits.
Speaker 2: Chig Erickson mentioned it before. He has become Mason Rudolph's like go to guy the last couple of weeks. Over his last two games, twenty one targets, seventeen catches, one hundred and forty receiving yards for Chicko Conquo, and this week he gets the Jaguars, who've given up the eighth most Fantasy points to tight ends.
Speaker 1: Ericson Henry or a Conquo.
Speaker 3: I like both guys. I am going to roll with Henry just because he's been the number one target all year long for Drake May. That's the only reason, just I like the longevity of how he's kind of been Drake May's player more reliable. Chick obviously has been hot as of late, and I still like his matchup, but I've just seen it more from Hunter. Henry's also revenge game for unto Henry Can formerly of the Los Angeles Chargers, or at that point they were the San Diego Chargers, So I like Henry. I do like the Patriots offense a little bit in this game against the Chargers playing at home. A lot of the Patriots home games have been kind of like low key shootouts, so I think the Chargers are going to score points, and Henry's coming off. I think he's probably like one of his best games, Like we finally scored a touchdown after Tomorrow Douglas was a ruled incomplete in the end zone, so I think I think Hunter Henry could score again. And I mean he's been a top twelve tight end the last two or three weeks, and he's actually been in the top ten and three of his last five games, So Henry for me. But I do like Chig as a streaming option if you don't have Henry available before we.
Speaker 1: Get to the touchdown calls contest. Just want to congratulate everybody on making it to their league's championship and let you know that we want to hear from you about how we helped you dominate this season. Please take thirty seconds and show us some support by leaving a quick review at fantasypros dot com slash review and by rating us on Spotify. Obviously we would prefer nice ratings, but in leaving that room, you or you know, going to our survey that we talked about earlier in this week on those shows, please let us know how we can improve as well. Like we've said, you know, really all week, we want to put our best foot forward for everybody and help you guys. However you feel like we can best help you throughout this season, so we really appreciate everybody listening. If we did help you, we would love a kind review here fantasypros dot com slash review and rating us on Spotify. Will just take a few seconds to do that. We really appreciate everybody sticking with us all season long, and we thank you so much for listening. Guys. Let's go out on top here with our touchdown calls contest, I am starting off at running back this week. I'm going with Oddric Estime for no reason other than every time I think I know what's going on in this backfield, I'm wrong. He's a player I liked. We just got to kind of plant my flag here and say, I think he gets into the end zone in what is you know, an intriguing matchup for running backs, and I could easily see him bowling over some Bengals and getting into the end zone. So I'll go with Adric Estime. Ericson who's your receiver?
Speaker 3: How did you not pick Chase Brown as the r WE touchdown call? We're he was? He was the this is you're your fantasy. I want to see all the reviews, right Chase Brown season, That's all you got to comment. Chase Brown? Did you get to your championship? Chase Brown sison. Uh yeah, Chase Brown's gonna score this week, probably for me. My wide receiver touchdown call is DeVante Adams, because that's the only man Aaron Rodgers is looking for when they get anywhere near the end zone. Rogers' next touchdown pass will be his five hundredth regular season passing touchdown. I actually put a or a pull out on Twitter whether, let's say bigger lock this week, Devanta Adams catching Aaron Rodgers five hundred passing touchdown or it not going to Garrett Wilson. So between the two lockses, sixty percent said Adams is going to catch it, twenty eight percent it's not going to be Garrett Wilson. So I'm gonna roll with DeVonta here catching number five hundred from Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 1: Fitzy, do you have it? Tight end?
Speaker 2: Jordan Love's favorite red zone target, Tucker Craft.
Speaker 1: So we've got Oddric Simate at running back, DeVante Adams at widers here, and Tucker Craft at tight end. Hopefully we are going out strong here with the touchdown calls contest, and hopefully we're going out strong with the starts recommendations on the show. Thank you again to everybody for listening all season long. Again, we as a podcast feed are not going anywhere next week. We will still have shows, some stuff built around Week eighteen, some stuff built around kind of an early look ahead to the off season, and maybe even twenty twenty five. So we will be around next week just for kind of different variation of the show for fits and ericson. It's been a pleasure doing this particular show all season long. Thanks everybody for tuning in, and we will see you again in a different variation next week and moving forward, but we'll see again next time. Thanks everybody. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com slash review, or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy prost