Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, Thank you for listening to us. On air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, cisany Seacrest, Tanya the back room.
Speaker 3: Jen, what it is?
Speaker 1: Good Morning?
Speaker 2: What it is?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: They made fun of me because I kept calling that. I kept saying that song. When I look down, it's called what it Is by go Chi. But when I look down, I see what is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, I would say, guys, let's play what is it next? Guys? It's what it is? Not what is it? But does the words flip when I look down?
Speaker 1: But can't you just like sing it in your mind?
Speaker 2: But it's not my My mind doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I got what he's saying.
Speaker 2: Mone doesn't work like that. It's my eyes that flipped things in my head. It's not the song. It's my eyes.
Speaker 4: To me, I have like the beat. I'm like bouncing in it.
Speaker 2: Just opened up my electronic PDF tells me what's on the show. I got new frames, you notice, Yeah, I like them.
Speaker 1: They're cool, nice and clear.
Speaker 2: They're clear frames. I have those big dark I like.
Speaker 1: Those for summer.
Speaker 2: I can't find nice one.
Speaker 1: You lose those.
Speaker 2: I know that's a thing. I don't know I don't know where I put them. I can't find my I just I'm so excited about my black framed glasses. I can't find them.
Speaker 4: I always lose mind. They're always in a different purse. But for you, I don't know. That's not a great suggestion.
Speaker 2: I have a couple of Man satchels.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe look in your satchels tell us more.
Speaker 2: I have a Lululemon Man satchel.
Speaker 1: Okay, those are great.
Speaker 2: I have one because I need to use that for when i'm you know, mountain running. And I have a bigger, a larger one that you can put like an iPad in it goes across my body in case I need to mobilely work.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, that's nice. I remember when I asked you about your bracelets because I wanted to get some from my boyfriend, and you were like, I collect them amongst my travels. Like that helps me.
Speaker 2: Do you know when I'm when I'm creating content on my travels, I collect beat bracelets. Yeah. So today is the day. It is International Body Piercing Day. It's a day to celebrate the piercing of your body if you wish.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's been so cool. If we had someone whom in studio.
Speaker 3: I've been wanting more holes.
Speaker 2: In your ears? How many can you put in your ears? CanYa?
Speaker 1: Multiple?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just depends on like where you want to put them. I mean you can go all the way up your entire year. I just want to want to do what is this called down here? The lobe? I don't want to go past my lobe, and my lobes are quite full.
Speaker 2: I have too is there isn't the lobe the florida of your ear?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the lower lobe. I think I could say three and four. I think I could do three and four.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 3: Three and four three holes on one side, four holes on the other.
Speaker 2: You know, my favorite ear is what the crawler?
Speaker 3: The ones that go up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, the crawler you know what? You put it in your hole and then it crawls up around the curve of your ear. So cool, So cool, aren't they?
Speaker 3: And honestly, I have been wanting to up my ear game lately.
Speaker 2: Like I want you to.
Speaker 3: I want like a really cool ear party going on, But I just don't know a crawler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, step up your games.
Speaker 2: Instagram some crawlers or Google crawlers whatever collers, because the ones you have on now are like almonds or walnuts.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean these are just hoops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know they're hoops. I can see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are cool.
Speaker 4: This is I've done one of these for like a jingle ball a crawler, Yes I have. I've definitely done that for like a red carpet or something. And it goes all the way up.
Speaker 2: So who's in?
Speaker 1: This is not an everyday attire.
Speaker 3: I'm want like a cool cuff and like I just want like an ear party.
Speaker 2: I do you even have to read this I'm trying to say. And the cough doesn't even have to go through.
Speaker 3: The whole right exactly.
Speaker 2: You just put the cuff up on there and you're looking like you you know you're definitely because you but your ear tiny. You shut up your ear game.
Speaker 3: I know. I want to up my ear game next year.
Speaker 2: See if Robby notices.
Speaker 3: My next year of life. I'm going to be a cool ear party girl next year? Will he notice?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What are you waiting so long?
Speaker 3: No? I mean like my next year of life?
Speaker 2: Okay, why are you waiting so long?
Speaker 3: It's not It's like in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Birthday, that her birthday's coming up.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm in that. I'm in that mental space right now.
Speaker 2: I'm not even in the headspace to think about when your birthday is, so I better start taking my notes today. You won't forget July eighteenth. Okay, birthday reminder? All right, Tanya, we're still on the air. I really now, what is it? July?
Speaker 3: What eighteenth?
Speaker 2: Eighteenth? Okay? So many birthday so sorry to distract you.
Speaker 1: Speaking of distractions, congratulations.
Speaker 2: Thank you for the champagne emojis.
Speaker 4: I was so excited and happy for you. Sorry for the profanity in our text chain.
Speaker 2: I should read the text chain later. I you know, the we announced yesterday that I will host Wheel of Fortune, and I can't even think about what that will feel like after the legendary job that it'dn't job, the legendary bond that Pat say, Jack and van A Wia have formed with us. You know, as viewers, you may not know them at all, but you feel like you are best friends with them totally. You feel such a part of it. So I'm thrilled and just admire every everything that they have done on that show and the game. The game is so good and I will talk about later. Because I worked for MERV Griffin when I first moved here, who created I worked for him, my whole for him when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting story too.
Speaker 2: By the way, keeping that a secret from me us and having a big mouth a little challenging that.
Speaker 1: And now you know what the first trimester.
Speaker 2: Is like, I don't think so I have to keep it a secret.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like we knew it.
Speaker 2: You feel like you knew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you vibes, you were feeling like you were so stoked and you've been like buzzing to.
Speaker 2: Wait, are you saying I have been less stoked.
Speaker 4: I don't think that it had to do with him being more viby or anything like that. I felt like there's nobody else on this planet who could do that job, like it's it was your job.
Speaker 2: I'm sure other people definitely feel like they could do that job. No, but I'm so honored, so excited. We'll talk about it later. And I think I think Mark found audio of me hosting a game show when I was nineteen, precious or maybe even younger eighteen nineteen Oh boy. Great. By the way, how is Michael's band going well? Is he a touring?
Speaker 1: Are they not touring? But it's interesting.
Speaker 3: He was very.
Speaker 1: Energized to clean out.
Speaker 4: The garage, which is not like him because usually I'm the one that initiates a task like that, and so I was excited. I was very excited. So I was like, okay, let's do it. Yeah, And so we clean up the whole garage. And I thought it was because he wanted to kind of like get I got a little gym section up and running again, because remember it was all piled up because it flooded, So get it all except, you know, ready to go. And then the very next night he's like, hey, so I'm going to have the guys over, We're going to practice in the garage.
Speaker 1: The band.
Speaker 2: I knew it. I knew would look too good to be true.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, totally too good to be true.
Speaker 4: I fell asleep that night, like to muffled sounds of just like, so they.
Speaker 2: Actually in your garage husband's band?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: How many people there?
Speaker 1: Multiple times just two guys, but Michael.
Speaker 2: Plus two yeah, yeah, free.
Speaker 4: And then that was one night and then the other night it was just one guy. So it's I mean, they're like my friends, Like I know, them.
Speaker 1: So that's fine.
Speaker 2: But anytime you say it's fine, but it's not fine. The thing is, anytime your spouse comes to you and wants to do something heroic like that, doubt it. It's too weird, this too good? What's going on? What did you do? And what are you going to ask for? Yeah, that's the way you got to look at it.
Speaker 4: I didn't think anything of it, you know, kind of was just like, wow, this is great. But I feel like you know when parents say, like they want their kids, you know, and their kids, I'd rather have them home with the house than being out.
Speaker 1: It's like I feel safer with them practicing you at home.
Speaker 2: Why don't you leverage this?
Speaker 1: I don't need anything out of it? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Just talking about? Like, let you let the guys come over and they play in the band, and then what do you to go do? Like right, like he took over the garage, he's making noise. What do you want to do? And then you just trade it out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he he does give a lot, so.
Speaker 2: But you're right throwing him under the bus right now. I'm just saying, like, write it down, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mentalness, this is a chip chip, mental.
Speaker 2: Use it all right, So let's look at these talk backs coming in. I love this button. So Tonny, you know what you do, right, you go to the KISSFM page, tell me about it.
Speaker 3: And then well you go there's a little red microphone and you hit that little microphone and you can talk back on the IR radio app on the app.
Speaker 2: Correct KISSFM page in the IIGT radio app. Here's one. I don't know what these are saying, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like a blind poke.
Speaker 2: These are blind talk back button checkings, right, like a blind tasting of wine. I don't know what's going to happen. This is Antoinette.
Speaker 5: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 4: My name is Antoinette, and I have no idea I can use this little microphone.
Speaker 5: But I wanted to say that this.
Speaker 4: Past week I've been commuting about two hours in the morning, and about halfway through that I lose connections.
Speaker 1: So I use the IHET radio app, and oh my gosh, this is perfect today.
Speaker 2: So Internet, thank you. Wow. Two hours of commute Wow every day it's a thing something California. Those commutes can be obscene. So Internet, you should know that by listening to our iHeartRadio app, a lot you could win Taylor Swift tickets. Yeah, personals is the most will win the Taylor Swift tickets kicks page course tomorrow twelve oh one am.
Speaker 4: And don't be discouraged for whatever reason it gets disconnected or whatever.
Speaker 1: It'll it'll pick back up from where it left off.
Speaker 2: If the app drop. If the app drops, because your signal, yes, all right, this is Jennifer. Don't know anything about what Jennifer is about to say, but let's play.
Speaker 5: Good morning everyone.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to give a shout out to Tanya and Sicany. I also went to last Alameda Go Griffins graduated in ninety nine.
Speaker 6: Was an Osha commercial dance.
Speaker 3: I'm proud Griffin over here and just wanted to say hi to you guys, and so proud of what you're doing and where you are and keep it up.
Speaker 7: Love it girls.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: I mean they are classmates essentially.
Speaker 4: So I would have gone to high school with her. I was a freshman when she graduated.
Speaker 2: It's kind of great that your high school is in the region of the radio station where you work.
Speaker 3: And it's not crazy that we both ended up on his morning show.
Speaker 1: That is bizarre.
Speaker 3: It's pretty wild.
Speaker 2: I love things like that, Yeah, you went to school. How was your crossover with Tanya? Say, isn't it?
Speaker 4: She was a freshman when I was a senior. I was friends with her brother who was a year older than me.
Speaker 2: And then you end up going your separate ways and back not only at kiss, but at kiss sitting next to each other.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so, it's gild.
Speaker 2: That's the kind of stuff that if you were to know. That's the thing about lifef You want to know things like this ahead of time. You actually wouldn't have believe it, so maybe they wouldn't even come true. You need to not know to make them come to manifest them. Right, it's pretty well, it's interesting. Supposedly if you do this in the shower can make you smarter. I have been taking a few extra baths lately.
Speaker 1: Oh, the luxury that you have with your time.
Speaker 2: I know it's not if the luxury my back, my soul as has gotten tight, right, So I think it's obviously heavyweights, right, heavyweights causing that so interesting? So I'm tight. So my guidance counselors, right, that people know this every you know you have for those friends that tell you, ah, oh yeah, just getting a bathtub with salt, you'd be fine. Yeah, So I ordered some epsom saltssalts.
Speaker 1: It's with an N A M.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought you.
Speaker 2: Need to No. Wait, I got called out on that myself.
Speaker 1: I thought it was esin salt.
Speaker 2: Oh, maybe it's an ebstin printer and some salt. Nobody's going to's going to fault you for that some salt.
Speaker 4: Well, you just announciated so well that it.
Speaker 2: Blew my mind because I have misused it forever.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that.
Speaker 2: So friends of mine getting had some salt bath maybe fine. I can't even say it some salt. So I've been. I've been for every ten cleanings I've had a bath.
Speaker 3: What do you mention?
Speaker 2: It's more my squatting squatting Wait, I.
Speaker 3: Know how keavy.
Speaker 2: I don't know the number.
Speaker 3: I know exactly what number I'm picking up each time, depends on my cycle.
Speaker 2: It's hand bells, bar bells and I hold and I lunge backwards. It's awful.
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't need to do this dance. Just tell us the number.
Speaker 2: I don't know that number.
Speaker 3: Next time I find out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really pay attention to the numbers. It's about the reps. But I think it's twenty fives on each. But I will tell you that backward lunge. What is so funny about twenty fives? Can you do? That's fifty with a backward lunge? Fifteen times I.
Speaker 3: Use twenty five. Sometimes I use thirties.
Speaker 2: Okay, you do not use thirties to do backward lunges at fifteen reps.
Speaker 3: No, I use thirties for bridges, but sometimes I'll use twenty.
Speaker 2: You mean thrusts, yeah, hip thrust, Yeah, okay, that is easy weight on your hips and you push off. Yeah, that's not lunging. So don't laugh in the face of laughing laughing you were and backward lunch, backward lunge lunges, what you can do? They're the worst. I actually I'm so upset about them.
Speaker 1: I load them me too.
Speaker 2: It's not a hip thrust, hip thrust. I'm doing squeezing right now on the same spot. Hard, not as hard as a backward lunch. Let mean, just dismissing my weights. It's neither here, is neither here, is neither there. That's not why we're here. We're talking about the shower.
Speaker 1: How do we get here because of.
Speaker 2: My so the shower. Here's what you should do. They say, shower with your eyes closed. Do you that seems dangerous? The shower with your eyes closed, using your sense of touch to shampoo your hair and find the soap reawakens your nerve cells in the brain's cortex that controls memory.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess you close your eyes when you're shampooine.
Speaker 2: They're saying, like, reach for the soap with your eyes.
Speaker 3: Closed, because it sharpens your cortex cortex, and that'll do helps your memory.
Speaker 2: It's clearly we all need some sharpening at the cortex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, makes you sharper the whole day.
Speaker 1: I drop everything and then it's gonna land on my foot.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's a progression. I'm trying to get backward lunges tonight. All right, here's the deal. Today's quote You don't realize how much you have neglected yourself until you make yourself a priority again. That is where we are just FM headlines.
Speaker 4: Well as we know Pat Sajak is retiring next summer, and we now know that our very own Ryan Seacrest, you are taking the wheel wheel of fortune. That is is this your news or this is lead?
Speaker 3: Is your news?
Speaker 2: News.
Speaker 4: I really don't know if I should saying it as in like he is set to be the brand new host of the popular Send to Get a game show or shud I say you are set to be?
Speaker 2: You say you since you're looking at me.
Speaker 1: I know it's so.
Speaker 4: Weird to say like this, but yes, we're so excited that you're going to be the new host of Wheel of Fortune.
Speaker 1: That's huge news.
Speaker 2: Believe me, this is one of those things I'll don't believe because of the impact that show Wheel of Fortune has had on our lives. My life, my entire entire life and watching patent Van. You know, you feel like you are like best friends with Patent Vana by watching that show exactly, So I am very excited.
Speaker 1: Well, definitely top story for everyone.
Speaker 4: Air travelers across the country news now, it's the real news, Okay. Air travelers across the country, including many at LAX, were met with extensive flight delays and cancelations yesterday due to severe weather tornadoes heat waves. More than fifty four hundred flights within intour out of the US were delayed and more than sixteen hundred were canceled. There are one hundred and sixty delays of flights either in or out of Lax alone with thirty cancelations, all due to thunderstorms in the East Coast and in the Midwest, So if you're traveling out of lax just be worn. And Costco is cracking down on its membership rules. The retail giants said that it's noticing the use of card sharing since an expanded self checkout, So they're going to be cracking down if you are sharing your membership on air.
Speaker 2: With Ryan Secrets. Yeah, you know, people try to get the Tailor tickets, the Jonas Brothers tickets, the Beyonce tickets. It's hard to get tickets these days. And there are little I didn't know some of this stuff. Actually, there are little tricks, little tips that might give you the edge. And it could take just that one little trick, like what device are you using? You might be using the wrong device. It could be the game changer. Yeah, it could be the game changer. So we've got someone that literally tried all this stuff out and is going to join us in a minute. Georgie. I love that, Okay Georgie. George is a music journalist who was like, Okay, why is it so hard to get tickets? I'm gonna try different ways and came up with some tips, so stand by for that. But first, let's play the game that we love to play so much. Here, Yes, the match Game got a couple of contestants to play the match game. Let's first start with contestant number one. Wow, Hannah and Burbank. Hannah, good morning, how you doing?
Speaker 4: Good morning, I'm doing really great color.
Speaker 2: I love that we're doing super all right, Henna, tell us about yourself.
Speaker 9: I'm a barista.
Speaker 1: I'm working in post production.
Speaker 9: I can get you free coffee.
Speaker 5: Oh I don't.
Speaker 2: I like just strong black coffee. Some people are like citrus and stuff in it.
Speaker 1: I like a little latte situation.
Speaker 3: Iced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so i'd be the easiest customer. Uh Hannah, Okay, hold on a sec. Let's meet contestant number two.
Speaker 3: I would argue that and yeah, depending on his era. Right now, he's in Simple Ryan.
Speaker 4: I never feel like you would get to and be like, well, it's not strong enough, it's not hot enough, or it's like whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Twenty seventeen era was Macha with the with the specific Manuka honeys and whisked.
Speaker 2: Different time. Yes, now it's strong, black, hot, coffee. Strong. Need to be strong, it has to be strong anyway, It's very easy anyway, Caitlin can that's the number two. Kaitlin and Los Angeles. Kaitlyn, How are you are you good? How are you super good? Caitlyn? Thank you very much for coming on with us. Tell us about yourself.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm about to start a kids camp in like nine minutes.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll be fast. Are you a counselor.
Speaker 6: I am actually a business owner, so it's my camp. The kids know that I like to call during camp camp. Is there anything Yes?
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: That's great radio. I've got Jonas Brothers tickets for the winner, or they could take a five hundred dollars cash card. So basically, if you win, you can pick Jonas Brother's tickets or a five hundred dollars cash card.
Speaker 5: Okay, oh okay.
Speaker 2: So here's the game. The match game. I'll give you a phrase with a blanke in. It's our panel here of sisany Tanya, Ruby and Tubbs will write down what they think should go in the blank. Then we'll hear your answer and see who you match with. Okay, okay, all right, the first one, Hannah, You're contested number one. So don't say anything, Hannah, don't say it, just think it. Big blank, big blank panel, write down your answers.
Speaker 7: Do I say it?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: No, not yet. I gotta make sure the panels got theirs. Now they're struggling with what's a big Okay? So Hannah, what'd you say? Big what.
Speaker 9: Apple?
Speaker 2: Big apple? Okay, Caitlin, you're standing by for the next round, stand by, Kaitlinda, big apple. Okay, Yeah, let's go around the panel, csany big I said, big Red, Tanya, big big boy, big boy tubbs. If you said daddy, I'm gonna lose it. Did daddy? Okay? Big Mac.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Why is this game funny to me? It's the only funny game we play?
Speaker 1: All right, Ruby, Big I said big lots, big lots. You know sometimes you just got to go shop in a big lots.
Speaker 2: All right, So no one's saying big apple. Don't worry, Hannah, you're still in it. Let's go to Caitlyn for the next one. Caitlin, think about it, don't say it. Think about it. Blank name blank, everybody's confused, blank name Okay, Sissy's done. Think about it, Caitlin, Ruby's done, Tubs is done. Okay, good Caitlin, blank name, nickname. Now let's see Sisney first name, Tanya, nickname. Congratulations. You get a choice. Will it be Jonahs brothers or the five hundred dollars cash card?
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, easy? Wait, how many Jonahs brothers?
Speaker 7: Because too.
Speaker 2: Too?
Speaker 6: I want to go see the Jonah's brother Yeah, tell.
Speaker 2: Your kids at camp you want to see the Jonas brothers and Hannah, I'll give you the five hundred dollars cash card.
Speaker 9: Awesome, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Guys very much. I just around it out, Toms, what did you say? Blank name? First name? And ruby?
Speaker 1: I said nickname as well?
Speaker 2: A right, So that's not a fun that's not a good one. That was not a good match game, blank question or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: It's like there is not so many options.
Speaker 2: And it's not so fun. Blank name, first last, sir, surnamesname I was gonna say, surname.
Speaker 3: Could be.
Speaker 2: A pet name? Is funny? That could have been fun. They're not as good as the big blank or yeah, yeah, we'll do better next time. I was sure Tuffs is gonna say daddy, big daddy. I would have I've actually gotten a little ill if he would. If I heard the words from him.
Speaker 4: Big Daddy didn't even flow up the tongue.
Speaker 3: Is there a movie, Big Daddy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess you're right.
Speaker 2: And also big Daddy go dot com.
Speaker 1: That's just go Daddy Daddy.
Speaker 2: Tickets are tough, tough to get the right tickets and it's very competitive. So Georgie Rogers has tips on how you can get the edge on getting tickets and it's very interesting, well studied and thoughtful stuff. But Georgie has a music journalism background and it joins us. Now, Georgie, thanks for coming on.
Speaker 5: How are you hey, Ryan, Hey, thanks for inviting me on.
Speaker 2: I'm good, Thank you a pleasure. So is this high demand driven by partly by the fact that we just didn't have concerts for such a long time.
Speaker 11: I think there's an element of that, definitely, like the big artists that are coming back to do these, you know, huge global tours, like your Beyonces and your tailors with Harry Styles or whatever, getting back.
Speaker 5: Out on the road and doing huge tours.
Speaker 11: So definitely think that that's playing into it that everyone wants to see them after a few years gaps.
Speaker 2: So Georgie has some tips listen to this. If you have tried and been let down by getting tickets to go see an artist that you love, listen to these very thoughtful tips. So, Georgie, what do you suggest to people how do they get the edge on getting the tickets to the people they want to see.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so, I mean I was finding that it was becoming a bit of a military operation to get gig tickets.
Speaker 5: So I put together some dos and some don't.
Speaker 11: And so I guess starting with, you know, make sure that you sign up to the pre sale ahead of time and register with any retailers that are selling for that event, or if you are already signed up, then go back in make sure your details are up to date or your payment details and everything, because it will give you a bit more time. Also, if you're part of the artist fan club or mailing list, any opportunity like that, to give you more chance of more places and more sales that you can buy the tickets.
Speaker 5: And that's good.
Speaker 11: Also, I guess, before before the tickets come online, make sure you're kind of prepared and ready. Tablets tend to work best as they connect to the internet. Quicket and obviously, you know, very very.
Speaker 5: Obvious one just make sure all your devices are.
Speaker 11: In good range and charged and have a good Wi Fi connection.
Speaker 2: So do you have a great success story? I mean, I guess you did use trial and error here to figure it out.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I just kind of did some read about things to look out for and to make sure that you're kind of, you know, as best prepared as you can be, because in.
Speaker 5: The moment, it's always a bit crazy, isn't it. You know, like you might have a few different retails you're trying to buy tickets from.
Speaker 11: Websites might craft like the infrastructure of the actual ticket sellers. If there's such high demand, things get overloaded and then you don't have much time to actually kind of get the tickets. But also what happens sometimes is you'll you'll be you know, you'll think that you're unsuccessful and get frustrated by that. But then loads of people might have tickets in their baskets, and then so others might become available.
Speaker 5: So you've kind of got to keep keep on it, keep refreshing, be a bit ninja about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got it. I mean that persistence can hopefully pay off. Georgie Rodgers with some tips on how to get those competitive concert tickets. Thank you very much for coming on. You can check her out at Georgie Rogers on Instagram. Take care, thank you so much. Good bye bye. It's a game, isn't it.
Speaker 4: That's so interesting what you said about the iPads and.
Speaker 2: I didn't know, Tubs eight Tubs? Why why are you already laughing?
Speaker 12: Because Mark's been giving me a hard time about eating my oatmeal?
Speaker 1: Yeah, now that he sits closer to us.
Speaker 2: Why would Mark give you a hard time about eating your oatmeal when you're supposed to be engineering the show?
Speaker 12: I had to put my oatmeal down.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, sorry to bother you, Tubs, but what do you know about the iPad connecting faster than the phone?
Speaker 12: I would just guess that it's less processing power than like a computer. So the iPad is just more streamlined.
Speaker 2: So do you chop that fruit I'm put on there? Yourself? Like? What is going on with the bananas and the blueberries? Yeah? Of course, So you wake up, but walk me through it, Jeffrey, Tubs, you wake up your gun.
Speaker 3: For your own aware from home?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I make overnight oats and then so I put it in a little container and then bring a banana and I throw some blueberries.
Speaker 2: And what what just curious, like, what time do you decide you're going to serve yourself during the show?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 12: It just when it when the hunger hits me, you know, usually within an hour or so.
Speaker 3: Good intuitive eating, No.
Speaker 2: It's not good. He's he should be intuitively working on the on the transmitters.
Speaker 3: When you're hungry.
Speaker 2: Okay, Tanya, someone plays favorites around here? All right, thank you, Jeffrey Tubbs, Joey your breakfast. Sistney was talking earlier about the text chain that we had yesterday afternoon when I was allowed to share with them the news. I can't even believe that we'll take over Pat say Jack and host Wheel of Fortune, which is what a dream. It's just mean the game show Pat Vanna. I feel like it's all just part of our our lives, right, you know you.
Speaker 1: I'm such a huge fan of that show. I DVR. I love it so much.
Speaker 2: Well, me too, And growing up it was like what we could watch before homework and during the pandemic. Yeah, like everything was okay when Wheel of Fortune was on. It just Wheel of Fortune on at night. Everything's going to be all right, and it's a fun game to play. And you know what else I love about it is a lot of families watch it together. Yeah, Like it's the kind of show you can watch with everybody. But I'm very, very excited and honored obviously, So look at you know what what for me, what that show is is it's it's fun. It's something you can play along, It's it's it's simple. Obviously it can be challenging, but it's you know, it's a simple game that everybody can play. And I feel like Pat and Vanna just celebrate the game and celebrate the contestants so well and make it funny and fun too.
Speaker 4: It's so much more simpler than Jeopardy, and like it's it's right next to Jeopardy.
Speaker 2: And so I was just like, I imagine being a contestant, I would have a game show panic, Yeah for sure, you know, I just I would. I would panic. But Mark was kind enough so it doesn't I don't start for a while. But Mark was kind enough to go back into the vault archives here and pull up some audio so we could share any game show experience I may have now Mark this first clip. So I merv Griffin created Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. When I moved to Los Angeles, I hosted two shows right away. One was the kids version of American Gladiators. I remember that IRV did not create that. And the other one was Click, which was a kid's game show when the internet was brand new.
Speaker 1: I don't think I knew about you doing Click.
Speaker 2: I don't think i've re it was a Saturday morning program for two seasons back in ninety seven.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Anyway, but MERV created a Click, and I remember when I met with him and I auditioned in front of Merv Griffin to host Click when I was twenty one twenty two, and I remember him telling me how he created Wheel of Fortune from the simple game we all played in school Hangman, Hangman. Yeah, yep, Hangman is wheel Fortune. And he told me that, he said, you played this in school. I said, yeah, that's what we played Hangman. Yeah, I love it and heads up seven up, but we didn't get that. And anyway, so this is what is the I don't know what the clip is, but this is me hosting the first game show, that game show that I hosted that Murv Griffin created nineteen ninety seven. Let's log onto our giant motherboard. Here down the icon. That's so, that's when the when our computers made those sounds.
Speaker 3: You sounds different like your voice hadn't dropped yet, So then.
Speaker 2: A lot had not dropped. In level one, each answers who twenty five to one hundred dollars each team dollars dollars up? Anybody want to win some dollars? So good. I'm glad we're playing these after I've got the job right, not before. But this was a kid So it was a kid's game show with trivia. Kids like young kids, like ten twelve year old kids with trivia. So what's this the rules that again? You come up here, you'll click on the mouse. You'll hit something at the motherboard or something at the World Visit, or maybe even something at the website. Okay, Green's website, web.
Speaker 1: Eighty toys.
Speaker 2: You guys want to toss backstage. Let's get into the action, right now, Come on up here, and there we go. I'm so happy there's no video.
Speaker 1: It's precious.
Speaker 3: There's video.
Speaker 2: We don't have it on the radio. Yeah, right, So if you want to laugh for this one, he said, the words I say are funny. This is Gladiator's two thousand game show history here, A lot of game show history here. Now, imagine having to squeeze that ball, nonstuff forty two hundred times an hour, one hundred what ball? Squeeze that ball a thousand times a day and just under thirty five million times a year. No days off, no vacation, no eating.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, I bet this was an educational game show. I bet that was about the heart. Was that the lesson about the heart? Correct? Like, imagine that's so we're taking a ball and trying to what your heart does inside your body? Oh God, no days off twenty four to seven. Yah, its to be a lesson.
Speaker 3: It just goes to show you. I feel like.
Speaker 2: Legend.
Speaker 1: It's so so good.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like your life when you look at your life and you look back at those moments of those shows that you hosted when you were twenty two years old, did you ever think in a million years, flash forward however many years, that you would be the host of Wheel of Fortune?
Speaker 2: No? Never, And when I look back now, I'm even more surprised I'm the host after I listen to the sound of my voice in those clips. So the surprise is keep coming.
Speaker 3: Such a full circle. Life moments so cool.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited and to meet the contestants and be able to give away prizes.
Speaker 4: So do you get to come and like job Shadow pat for a few weeks and like job Shadow.
Speaker 2: In the movie I'm creating. Yes, I want to sit in the audience and watch it all happen. Plus is, as a kid, I used to love to go down to the TV station and land and watch them do the news. You know, I just love to. I still love still like that, still love that, but thank you very much. So when it's radio week on Wheel of Fortune in a while, maybe someone here come dream of mine if they have.
Speaker 4: And honestly, the first thing I thought of I was like, man, now I'm disqualified to ever be a contestant.
Speaker 1: Now your rhymes, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what those rules are, but ay mean celebrity week, I'll donate the money to charity, all that.
Speaker 1: Stuff, right, like I am don But we also need to go watch one walk it is. Yeah, it has been a dream to shine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have your cutout heads from Idle.
Speaker 2: So I just want to understand now when this is to me, this is something that I would do if I were starting to date someone and really wanted to make a great impression, I might seek help from others to formulate the right messaging natural right, like you would run something like what do you think?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 2: You think this is?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: What? And I don't know if I have the right people to ask, right, my friends they get great advice, But I still probably I wouldn't want about you. Guys would because I wouldn't want you to know yet, would I.
Speaker 1: I don't think you've ever really read it bias.
Speaker 2: But the relationship text, No, never, I've read text to you after Well, that's just as good. This is fun. But Tanya, okay with Robbie, your current boyfriend, yes, as far as I remember, Sicity helped you areiculate the text to him. At first, right between the.
Speaker 3: Hinging between Sysney and Sierra on our team, I did not talk to Robbie. It was one of the two of them.
Speaker 2: But he thought it was you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course it was one of the two of them until we met in person on our first date.
Speaker 2: And when did you break it to him that you never actually sent him a message?
Speaker 1: That was it was like months later? No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: I told him actually pretty early on because we had a Sierra had a mutual friend. So we started talking about that and then I think I told him pretty early on.
Speaker 2: So now with AI and chat GPT, I got it right. Chat GP you did they have? They're talking about these these flirty bots that will do all this for you. Sidney explain it technology to us.
Speaker 4: People are going to chat GBT to curate their replies, to curate their messages. So people are on Hinge or on dating apps and they're like, well, what should I reply back with?
Speaker 1: And so they'll just go on to so.
Speaker 2: You put in the message that you received and then you see what they're.
Speaker 1: Exactly, or you'll ask it like what should I reply with?
Speaker 4: Give me a flirty example of what I should reply with with this message or whatever. And now they've created apps for this purpose. Specifically, it's called your Move and RIZ and they're very popular. A lot of people use them so much so that, like the examples that I read in this article, when they went on the actual date in real life, the person was all like kind of sweaty and nervous, being like, oh my gosh, like how's it going to go? Because basically, why wasn't myself the entire time that we were texting.
Speaker 2: So theyld AI and then I are eld.
Speaker 4: Exactly, I r L somewhere and so then they go they realized the other person was doing the same thing back to them using chat GPTs.
Speaker 1: So everyone's doing it.
Speaker 3: I just think, like some people, I am much better in person than I am on text. Like you guys see me on text. I'm not great over via text either. And when you're on a dating app, that's all you have.
Speaker 2: You need it. You need all the firepower you can get correct.
Speaker 1: You need need to be flirty, you need to have.
Speaker 3: Any crisp and sharp, and its like, uh, well what I read was I thought, okay, you know this this story.
Speaker 2: I thought, all right, I don't love it because it's just so ethetical and deceitful andathetical to like the human connection that you're trying to find with somebody. But I'm with you of this, Tanya, like, but it helps people. I need all hands on deck until I can be in the room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so what the thing is like, I mean, I don't know about most people, but for me, like when you talk to somebody on a dating app, you just talk for a couple of days and then you meet them, you're not chatting for months and months, like you're putting on this facade only you're gonna you're just chatting to meet up with them, so it's only a quick little stint.
Speaker 2: I think people would know that I was getting help because normally it's like sub w I d xox right like that, they would know I got some help.
Speaker 4: Misspelled words all that spelled were misused. I think this is good for introverts, people that have low social energy, or maybe you're just bad at flirting in general.
Speaker 1: And then when you.
Speaker 4: Actually in person, it does you know, you can actually carry conversations as long as when.
Speaker 2: You get in the room you further the human connection.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, you don't like go get up every second to come up. You put in your response and then come back and memorize it. Read it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, that's two bus way too far.
Speaker 2: Hey, I r L L l L R tvd tcby tcby no tcby. This can't be yogurt. That's a frozen yogurt place.
Speaker 1: That's what that stood for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this can't be yogurt TCB why I r L or the country's best yogurt one of the two?
Speaker 1: Wow, you got mark on that one.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna talk about some Taylor Swift here. Then I'm gonna get you some Jonas Brothers tickets. It is Wednesday morning. I have this feeling we're gonna make it to the weekend. So why are you in pain? What's wrong over there?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, what's going on? Like I just look up and you're grimacing.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to button the top button of my shirt and it's just not working out.
Speaker 2: For me, like that where you'd put a tie on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like the top button because I wanted to look like that.
Speaker 2: Why because I wanted to look preppy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, it's not working.
Speaker 1: So no, clearly it looks fine open.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks guys. The struggle.
Speaker 2: I just want you're gonna in to this Taylor Swift friendship bracelet craze. But tomorrow we're going to talk to somebody that's been I think to see Taylor's tickets to see Taylor six times? How I'm into these secret or or hacks or tricks or tips on how to get the edge to see Taylor because or any concert. But it's pretty remarkable six times. And then you want to know what differences did he see in the six shows, the.
Speaker 3: Two secret songs are different every night.
Speaker 2: Not only that, but like, is there is the energy exactly the same in every show or is it different in a different place. I don't know, but like you would go to the show and then think about for Taylor's go do the same thing every single You got to give exactly what you gave one hundred imagine as everybody wants that piece of you, that's their time with you. I'm not as serious sustained endurance three and a half hours a night. My brain fries thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the set list is so wild.
Speaker 2: I love it all right, So what's the deal with the friendship bracelets?
Speaker 4: So apparently this became a thing because of a lyric in your You're on your own kid from midnights, So make the friendship Bracelet's take the moment and taste it is lyric. And now all of her swifties are making friendship bracelets. They're bringing them to the eras tours and the concerts, and they're exchanging them, they're trading them, they're giving them to each other.
Speaker 2: Oh so you meet someone and you swap yeah or.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you trade them or you get you just give them out in general. And these two girls. I met them at the event that I was hosting with EJ. It was at Hollywood Park, as you know, we were giving away Taylor Swift tickets. It was so much fun, by the way, we paid, played tailor music and danced for like two hours straight. And that they made it a bunch of friendship bracelets for all of us here, and they have your names on them.
Speaker 3: They're so cute.
Speaker 2: Oh, we have some.
Speaker 4: That's your name, Ryan, And they made a bunch of them that say like kiss on Air with Ryan Seacrest, Cruel Summer.
Speaker 2: Kara, Tanya, Gabby. Well, I like my mind's who made mine? Mine's turquoise? That's nice.
Speaker 4: Well, we have Jasmine and Menan on with us right now.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jasmine and Menan. All right, Sherman Oaks, let's go. Jasmine and Menan, good morning, how you doing.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: I'm just thank you for our friendship bracelets. They're so cool. And thank you for who made the turquoise one for me?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, it was me. It'snan, Nan, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Turkoise great. And you know what's funny is that I always I see these these people that have, like you know, some of my friends, they have kids. They have these cool bracelets on their kids have made for them. And I'm like, that's cool that you're wearing it to work with your suit or your watch. You wearing it, and I always think my heart sort of warms for that. I now have one from Banana and Sherman Oaks like that that I can wear.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can wear it with all of your outfits. We tried to tellor coordinate like the vibes that you guys go with the bracelets that we made for.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm curious what vibes does Tanya give off? What vibes do you get?
Speaker 7: Oh, Tanya's like sweet cool.
Speaker 3: Girl, Sweet cool girl.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: I like that like that.
Speaker 2: And what's Sisany's vibes? What vibe do you give from sicany.
Speaker 9: Ah?
Speaker 7: Sisty we have like a special place in our heart and we're like so excited to see her at Ladies' Night with so much fun. Yeah, we had the best time.
Speaker 2: Do you have a you guys have any more letters? Do you have a tea and a you and a couple of bees and an ass have more letters? In the whatever the tackle box?
Speaker 7: Yes, we have a whole bunch more.
Speaker 2: Yea, our engineer feels left out right now. So Tubbs come here for a sake. O my god, Jasmine and menan a little bit about yourself. Now get a vibe. Go ahead.
Speaker 12: Well, my name is Jeff and I'm an engineer on the Ryan Seacrest Show. And uh I enjoyed jiu jitsu on air with Ryan.
Speaker 2: You don't know the title of this show, and it's literally on the wall right behind me. Oh yeah, it's behind everyone.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure you hung that sound.
Speaker 2: Yeah you ordered the screen. That was me. Yeah, all right, so you get you get an idea, Jasmine and Manana, Now Tanya is uh what were you sweet and super cool? What do you get from Tubbs there?
Speaker 7: Well? I was thinking like a shimmery orange, like a real British breath of fresh air, a fund. Maybe he doesn't know what's going on, but he's there to have fun.
Speaker 1: He's there to have I think he's there.
Speaker 2: He doesn't know which ways off that kind of vibe.
Speaker 7: Done, having good time and everything else.
Speaker 2: He doesn't get a job done, he's not stressed. That's a kind of U. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: We also made some iHeart on Air with Ryan, so he'll remember next time exactly. You can have this one to this, says, I Heart on Air with Ryan.
Speaker 2: There you go, all right, take that home. The Aeros Tour friendship bracelets. Everybody's wearing them to the tailor shows. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you again for the bracelets.
Speaker 2: Thank you for making the braces, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: So you got to know them, yes, I got to know them. They were so sweet when they did not win the tickets, but they were still so kind because everyone there came to win. We're giving away two pairs of tickets. There's probably like three hundred people there, and we take, yeah, four tickets.
Speaker 2: Dangerous host.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 1: Every fifteen minutes we're going to wait other tickets.
Speaker 2: But not all right, up next not Taylor tickets. Yeah, yeah, all right. Here is Melanie. Everybody Melanie, Yes, good morning, How are you good?
Speaker 9: Thanks?
Speaker 2: Would you need a little guidance from the the team here on a relationship? Yes? Please?
Speaker 9: Uh my boyfriend we went on this date and he said something that I'm not really sure if it's a red flag or not, so I kind of need your help.
Speaker 2: Okay, what did he say? What was he wait? Is he your boyfriend now or was he then? At what stage?
Speaker 9: You know, We've been on like a handful of dates, so I would say, you know, we're I'm not seeing anybody else, so I would say boyfriends.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what happened?
Speaker 9: We were chatting and he mentioned that he had been dumped out of the blue three times in a row. So I'm not sure. I'm like, is this because you're oblivious? Are you just lying? I don't know, dumb? Three three times in a row out of the blue?
Speaker 2: Why did he say that? In that moment, we were kind of.
Speaker 9: Talking about past relationships, you know, just getting to know each other a little bit more. Nothing weird, but just you know, oh you know, what is your dating history like? And yeah, he was.
Speaker 2: Did you ask did you ask why out of the blue? What happened? Would they tell you why they say they wanted to break up? Did you follow up? Yes?
Speaker 9: Because I was like, okay, one time out of the blue, fine, but three times in a row?
Speaker 5: So yeah, I asked, I said, well, what happened?
Speaker 9: He said, the last girl he went on a weekend up with and she bailed on him and basically said this isn't working out and then the one before that, it was a serious relationship that she just she was like, I don't see this going anywhere and broke up with him.
Speaker 1: It could just be a coincidence.
Speaker 4: I mean, why are why are you basing this new relationship on his past?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just don't think you need to like dwell on his past, like just enjoy him in the present.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but do you think the out of the blue, you know, he didn't see any of this.
Speaker 10: Coming, right, Like maybe he's a little one, Like yeah, it makes me feel like he doesn't have any sort of social cues, intuition, social cues.
Speaker 2: H does not how to read the room. Maybe a little self absorbed. I'm just gonna tell you it.
Speaker 3: Sounds like himself self absorbed. It could be like naive and innocent and sweet.
Speaker 2: Not three times. It's it might be a little self absorbed because he didn't see it coming, Like he didn't know that he was not doing something one, two, three times, Melanie. I don't want to give you bad news, so Sisney will tell you what I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: You're thinking, you're thinking that you need to run for the hills and not date this guy.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, Thank the universe for him acknowledging that he got dumped out of the blue three times, so you can get out of there before your heart hurts. That's what I'm thinking you should think, senim a thank you gain.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not thinking that, Melanie. I think that you should not judge. I think, like he told you this, fine, do as you will with the info. But I think just enjoy the relationship. If you're having fun with him, why are you bringing up his past?
Speaker 3: But also, if you got dumped three times, it doesn't matter what Every shoe has, Every shoe has its foot. Those shoes were not for his feet. Maybe your shoe is for his foot.
Speaker 1: Always defeat.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you can listen to who you think has the best relationship experience on this show.
Speaker 1: None of us.
Speaker 2: No, we have a great experience. Been down this path a lot relationships. H So, Melanie, thank you very much, good luck.
Speaker 3: Been dumped a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We've had to take social cues often. Yeah every day, Yeah, way, every day. I gotta read this room. Yeah, you know which way it's gonna go.
Speaker 1: Never are you the type of.
Speaker 2: People that like, at the end of a holiday get together with the family, want to play board games or card games or games.
Speaker 1: I love that from a fire around the fire.
Speaker 2: In my head. In my head, it's like a Christmas movie, you know.
Speaker 1: We like to play that L C R game were playing that never heard of it?
Speaker 4: Left?
Speaker 1: Left, center right? Did you play it?
Speaker 4: With like these dice? And you gets so fun with family. So if you have like a big group of famili there's always like thirty of us or twenty of us right, and we'll play with money, and the kids love it because we always try to like help like make the kids win.
Speaker 1: And so it's dice. It's really simple.
Speaker 4: So the dice is just basically left, center or right, and so you roll the dice and you have like we'll start with three dollars, let's say, and then you either put you have to put the dollar in if you get left, or you put the doll in the center, or you have to give it to the right. And then you just keep going around the circles and the person with the most money it.
Speaker 2: Takes to go around the circle forty people.
Speaker 1: This will last for like an hour.
Speaker 4: It's so much fun though, and it's like all of a sudden, you're out of money. All of a sudden you're back in the game, and it's like it just goes on forever and like the kids end up winning.
Speaker 1: It's like it's the cutest game ever.
Speaker 2: Your enthusiasm sells me on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we play Djenga. That's like our game.
Speaker 2: I have friends that have they break out the Jenga.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, where they break out the docs get right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, family never relate game players. But I like this the match game here right, this is the match game. We play it and it's a laugh. I don't know why it makes me laugh, but it cracks me up every time we play it. We play with two callers, and but I don't get to play ever because I'm hosting it. So let's uh play it? Staff? Can we play it? Staff?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 4: If you know the blank already, you're gonna get to like think about it long and how No, no, market.
Speaker 2: I think it works. I think I'll just post the Actually, yeah, let me take the pressure off myself. Mark, you host it and I'll be the contestant. Like I'm the caller and we'll play with the panel of Tanya Siciny Ruby, are you available?
Speaker 1: I am available?
Speaker 2: Tubs, Tubs are you free? Okay? Great? Here week Mark, this follow along.
Speaker 3: It's not It's the same thing every time.
Speaker 2: Pretend I'm a caller and Mark is me.
Speaker 1: It is like tubs.
Speaker 2: No, Ryan's all, I'm aller.
Speaker 1: You don't get it?
Speaker 2: Okay, set it up? All right, here we go.
Speaker 13: I'll give you the word with the blank and phrase, and you got to fill it in and try to match as many as you can from our panel here it is. Our first match is blank wash, blank wash.
Speaker 2: Hmm. Don't say it out loud, just think about it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: That's what I say all the time when I'm hosting it. But what if I don't want to be so obvious?
Speaker 3: Here was tough for me to.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay, all right, let's start with so, Ryan, what did you say to the answer to the phrase blank wash, starwash? Starwash? Is that like when they contestants on, you know, they go through the starwash and they look like a star. Star wash starts wash. That's what we say, you know, like when someone starsh they become a star. Let's see what did you say?
Speaker 1: I said, mouthwash?
Speaker 2: Think of that?
Speaker 3: I said dishwash.
Speaker 2: I didn't think of that.
Speaker 12: Either, wash tubs, hand washed.
Speaker 2: Car I said car. Okay, that was what I was gonna say, but I want to be less. Let's play one more time.
Speaker 1: That one was sorry, don't.
Speaker 2: Guys, with all due respect, i'm the contestant. I'm the guest right now.
Speaker 1: All right, that's true.
Speaker 3: It didn't be nice.
Speaker 2: I don't know it. Yeah. Round two is blank pit. I'm ready. I'm done. I did it. Has one. Okay, you're telling me you guys are ready? All right, tubs are still thinking match game.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 2: It's not that hard. Alright, he's got it. All right, here we go. Let's start with and what'd you say for blank pit? Brad Pitt BD.
Speaker 3: My gosh, that's not where I thought you were going.
Speaker 1: I said, armpit, I.
Speaker 3: Said peach pitch.
Speaker 1: That was good, I said cherry.
Speaker 2: Cherry Pitch said all right, one more time, more time, last one, last one.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised.
Speaker 2: Staff Match games.
Speaker 8: Round three, ball blank, ball blank. Okay, all right, Ryan's ready and waiting on tubs again.
Speaker 2: Ball blank. He's having its overnight out come back. I'll be ready.
Speaker 3: You're chay.
Speaker 2: You get right down what I'm saying. It's cheating.
Speaker 1: You really stumping with ball.
Speaker 2: Because that should be Yeah, Okay, were drawing a play. What if we flipped and said blank ball something I got? He got? All right, guy, what did you say to ball blank? Ballroom? Ballroom? Ballroom? We're gonna go to sistany first. What did you say?
Speaker 1: I said, ball buster?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Telling you, I said, ball boy.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good. Tubs ball black blank? What is wrong?
Speaker 3: That's not even a thing?
Speaker 1: He reggling slack. I said, ballpark, that's nice. That was None of us are a match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks, guys. I didn't win anything, because you'll give it.
Speaker 4: One more, the last one, the one one more more?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 3: Markets on you all right?
Speaker 2: Here we go school blank, school blank? Okay, I got it this one. We're going to connect on I knowing our minds are connecting, all right. Rhyme match game for one win please, I said, school superintendent.
Speaker 1: You can it's just one word, sod.
Speaker 2: School superintendent. And everybody's stinking that in her car, right know whether.
Speaker 1: Or not I thought it was super.
Speaker 2: School superintendent who said no one's with me?
Speaker 1: I said, I said school teacher.
Speaker 3: I said school boy.
Speaker 2: Boys, school boy wash boy school lunch.
Speaker 1: I said school district.
Speaker 2: She was close.
Speaker 3: You were close to superintendent superintendent.
Speaker 2: Obviously a lot of people are saying the same thing.
Speaker 1: Listen, I can't believe not those two words.
Speaker 2: Well, we have to play a staff match game again because we won nothing. Okay, so we're doing a trending report love languages. That's what this is going to be about here in a second. But so your Tanya, I'm you said physical touch your services of service.
Speaker 3: Words of affirmation were high up for you.
Speaker 1: To words of affirmations my number one meaning you want compliments, not compliments. I guess it's like and.
Speaker 2: You're saying I want cuddling.
Speaker 3: Cuddling touching from your No, his was like words of affirmation, words of affirmation. We're up there for you too.
Speaker 2: I don't cuddling is nothing.
Speaker 1: I remember him and I like matched on a lot.
Speaker 2: If someone's leg touches my leg overnight.
Speaker 1: For the same, freak out hate it.
Speaker 2: And you know who you want. Yeah, a lot of fun to date. Honestly, I am a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Gets too closely on the couch, like my legs.
Speaker 2: I don't know why it makes me nuts, but like touch me to it's like it's gold.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you guys would not want date me. I have my et toe that has to touch at all time.
Speaker 2: No, your et toe has to phone his home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like we'll be on separate sides of the bed, but I need to be touching him, so like I'll just like put one toe on him.
Speaker 1: No barrier.
Speaker 2: This man survives. I need to give him an award.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bless his heart.
Speaker 1: I literally.
Speaker 2: On his leg. And her eyes don't close when she sleeps.
Speaker 1: When I sleep. Maybe he likes a challenge.
Speaker 2: When did they close when I sleep?
Speaker 3: They close, but.
Speaker 2: They don't blink during our shop?
Speaker 3: Yes, correct, And I do stare at him when we watch TV. Sometimes we are just functional people. Yeah, but this is not about us. This is about Tom Holland and Zendeia. And he was talking about something that he enjoys doing, which is carpentry. And he was talking about when he was very early days with Zendaiya, which, in my opinion, this is what probably hooked her in. He said, I fixed my girlfriend's door once, really early on in our relationship. I was hanging out of her house and her door was broken, and I was like, I'm going to fix that for you, and now we're in love, and I to me, that's an active service like that is just him doing something like fixing a door, and it reminded me I remember my very first Christmas with Robbie. We started dating in November, so Christmas was like a couple weeks after we started dating, so it's early on. And he got me this gift and it was literally just like a rubber you know, those like rubber door stoppers that you can put underneath a door so that the wind doesn't come through.
Speaker 2: M hmm. This is what sold.
Speaker 3: You on him, yeah, because it was like I had my front door to my apartment, it was always so cold in the winter because the cold air was coming through the bottom. And so he bought me like this little doorstopper on Amazon, and it was so thoughtful to me. That was like such an active service because it was like I would never have done that for myself. I didn't even think about.
Speaker 1: The services as that fall into the gift category.
Speaker 3: It's so it's interesting you bring that up.
Speaker 2: Oh, it is.
Speaker 3: Interesting because sometimes active service can look like like gifts because they come, but they're thoughtful gifts, like a gift is like you come home with a pair of sunglasses, or like a purse or a.
Speaker 2: Pair of shoes thought monogram. It depends.
Speaker 4: Why is that not an active service because you needed a person You're losing your keys on.
Speaker 1: You Yeah, your back was hurting from your ol.
Speaker 3: To me, this one was an active service.
Speaker 2: Uh okay, all right, So to her it was. It could be debatable in other circles. Yeah, I don't know. If someone I was courting said could you, hey, why could you fix this? I'm gonna hope it's a for tata, you know. That's I'm hoping that there has to be fix a frittata or something. I'm not very may finally shocking. I'm not so handy, but I'm good at if there's a if there's a crisis, I'm good at figuring out how to escape.
Speaker 4: What about a big bug coming into the house or a big spider.
Speaker 2: So I want you to know I've grown up and I now there was actually a This is a few weeks ago. There was a I'm called a hornet.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, what do you do in that situation?
Speaker 2: Hornet? The hornet was in the bedroom. I chased the hornet into the bathroom, okay, and then close the door. And if you were on the other side in the bedroom, it would have sounded like a movie comedy all of this, and I ended up getting the hornet with hairspray. Oh okay, I wait, this is the time they were on video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta film this stuff.
Speaker 2: It was busy fighting.
Speaker 1: The moment like this. You don't think to film it because I did.
Speaker 2: A good job by saving everybody else and getting it into the bathroom. Just one one, okay, good for you and the hornet. I can't believe anybody's upset in the morning.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have cared.
Speaker 2: Bye. It was the Yeah, I don't mean I was under attack. I was under attack. It was an active It was an active saving exactly.
Speaker 1: It didn't even near the hornet on air, on air with.
Speaker 2: Ryan Seacrest, all right, guys, that is gonna do it for us, Thank you for listening. So sis, you're gonna take everybody, told Levin, right, I sure am tomorrow Jonas Brothers ticket, Oh oh oh, we're gonna talk to the bats arette I watched. Oh wow, this guy at the backflips. Come on, all right, that's tomorrow. Charity lost and Ryan's Roses five hundred dollars summer cash cards. Have a great one. All right, thanks for listening so on Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe it, and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.