Speaker 1: Take Willie. Welcome to bet the Bus.
Speaker 2: I am your host, will Compton aka Payoff Willy aka Playoff Willy aka Year ten, whatever you want to call it. That's what we are. I'm fucking juiced to be with you guys right now. A I've never done the sports betting world. I feel like I got some genetics an instinct to go in this world, and I'm fucking it. I'm ecstatic to kind of like learn the ropes with you guys. The boys got a noggin. I always played from the neck up. That's what Coach always told me before we get into everything. We're partnered with the Barstool Sportsbook. They have a promo going on this weekend. Let me get a second here, Football parlay plus match bet cash on any parlay plus using NFL games played now through September two wealth win or lose, get one hundred percent of your bet matched up to twenty five dollars. But shout out the Barstools Sportsbook for partnering up with the boys. I think this thing's gonna go to a fucking moon. Here's how it's gonna work. I'm gonna talk about a couple of college games. Predominantly leaning into the boys what I know best right now. We will expand as we go, and you guys see we're looking against some new Neon signs. Uh, leave comments too, you want to see some dynamic looped in. We're fucking building this thing with you guys. But I'm gonna talk about a couple of college games, a few NFL games. We're gonna do the Bet the Boys parlay, which I'm fucking stoked about. I got a guy that we're gonna call and I will get into that story in a little bit in the Bet the Bus game of the week.
Speaker 1: All this is gonna happen.
Speaker 2: If you guys are watching and consuming this on YouTube right now, leave a comment.
Speaker 1: You guys know the vibes. The vibes are up. We're here for the vibes.
Speaker 2: Say whatever you want to say because we're fucking back boys, and we're gonna be dropping this on every Friday morning.
Speaker 1: What is it JP ten am Central Time? Friday morning?
Speaker 3: Yup, ten am Central, eleven am Eastern.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and giving you guys my picks are picks. We're gonna be doing this thing again. We're fucking building this thing together. But leave comments. Make sure you're subscribed. If you're listening on Apple, Spotify, Google Play, wherever you're getting it. Make sure you're following, make sure you're subscribed to the boys. Leave comments and reviews because they're always appreciated.
Speaker 1: Now, JP, feed me, feed me the NCAA.
Speaker 3: First, we got the Alma Mater Nebraska.
Speaker 2: Hold up, now, cigars going out. We got to keep this thing alive. That's gonna be a vibe that we have on the bus. But the vibes are up, period.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the vibes are up, and we're about to talk about big cop energy.
Speaker 1: Mmmm which and hang on.
Speaker 3: Coin alert by the way, Yeah, coin alert by the way.
Speaker 2: I was walking out to my Chevy Silverado this morning and you could feel this Chris chill in the air. I look to my left, I look at my yard. My green grass is growing great. Got a new house this past year, and you see the dude sitting right on top of the grass place. You guys know what I'm fucking talk about. It's a vibe that you can only feel on your skin, that you inhale through your nostrils and you can literally taste that energy means one thing, and that's football is fucking back.
Speaker 1: Boys. That's I'm about.
Speaker 2: To go from six to midnight down here. I gotta still get my hand. I got the shades on. It's the sun is shining right now. It's Friday morning, and I'm fucking lit u to get into these all right, JP NCUBLEA hit your boy.
Speaker 4: Nebraska at minus twenty three with the total points of sixty two and a half.
Speaker 3: How do we feel?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So we're playing Georgia Southern. I know these first couple weeks, there's a little doubt in Lincoln, Nebraska. Are the boys them? We dropped a game in Fornes on foreign soil. It doesn't count. It was week zero. Week one, we come alive. North Dakota comes to town seven to seven and a half time. Trust me, my asshole was tight too. I was doubting the boys. I was like, fuck, man, here we go. However, I don't hit the panic button.
Speaker 1: Just like that.
Speaker 2: We hang twenty one unanswered late game in the third, all the way through the fourth quarter. We need every quarter to look like that. The boys got some talent. They got some fucking talent. The black Shirts seen it. Tighten it up a little bit. I think they will continue to so it's hard to face a product like North Dakota and say, okay, the black Shirts are playing a little bit. However, I think they beat the dog shit out of Georgia Southern. They did score over fifty points against like the School of the Blind last week, So you can look at the over under and think, God, or this could hit. But also I think Nebraska covers minus twenty three. I also think the under because I think their defense is gonna.
Speaker 1: Show up, sir.
Speaker 4: And then let's go down the street to Tennessee a little bit of a could be a statement game for him slightly.
Speaker 3: They're taking on Pitt.
Speaker 4: It's a six and a half point spread with sixty seven and a half over under.
Speaker 2: So I think Pitt had a solid performance against West Virginia last week.
Speaker 1: But Tennessee looked fucking good.
Speaker 2: I think you can bet on I think you can bet on Tennessee minus six and a half. The over under again sixty seven and a half. Like, holy shit, we were looking at.
Speaker 1: Like a what is that, Bernie?
Speaker 2: We'll get like a like a thirty five thirty four game right there.
Speaker 1: That I get a little uncomfortable doing that.
Speaker 2: However, I love Tennessee minus six and a half at pitt in their own fucking backyard.
Speaker 1: You know this is exciting, bro.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like a young thundercat about to get his first piece of action for the first time.
Speaker 3: Like horny, Yeah, just yeah.
Speaker 1: Just a horny gambling joke, dude, I got another one for you.
Speaker 2: It feels like sports betting feels like uh, sports betting kind of feels like.
Speaker 1: A masturbating when you're a young cat too.
Speaker 2: It's like once the excitement enters your body, there's no stopping it.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna keep these.
Speaker 3: Good horny vibes rolling responsibly though he.
Speaker 2: Yeah, responsibly one hundred gambling. Let's get to the NFL slate. I'm gonna say whatever I feel like every sports better says, especially big catch out the boy, bigcat.
Speaker 1: I love the board. I love what we gotta go on the NFL this weekend.
Speaker 4: Feed me the games, the first team that gave you a chance in the lead league, the Commanders versus the Jags minus two and a half and a forty three and a half spread.
Speaker 1: Trying to wake this boy back up?
Speaker 3: No spread over under, excuse me, wake it up? Man?
Speaker 2: So I love Trevor Lawrence getting paired up with Peterson going into this year, I think that the Jaguars can make a little bit noisy that I think they could be a little surprising. However, I like the Commanders. I like their front seven. I like their D line. I think they have one of the better D lines in the league. And I like Wins at quarterback. I think he can play well with Scary Terry out wide. They have a good backfield. I like the Commanders minus two and a half the only and once again, the defense is led by mister dust Up himself. I think the only dust up going on this weekend is Commanders covering at minus two and a half against Jacksonville at FedEx Field. And I think the Commanders might do what they always do teas the fan base a little bit, which I don't even know if anybody will show up really because you know Snyder, but I think they're gonna get everybody's hopes up a little bit, only to kind of probably let him down during the season. However, I'm high vibes, listen, I'm high vibes for the boy. I'm gonna be repping my jersey on Saturdays. Commanders minus two and.
Speaker 4: A half Boom next, let's throw it to the boy, Kyler Murray. He's allowed to play video games again, and he's taking on the Chiefs. They got him at plus five and a half and the total line fifty three and a half.
Speaker 1: This is what I think.
Speaker 2: The upset of the week is Arizona at home against the Chiefs five and a half. The over under is fifty three and a half. I think you can hit that over as well. I like Arizona plus five and a half again. Kyler Murray. He doesn't have to study. He doesn't have to study anymore. He doesn't have that study clause. My man's probably gaming at home and it's just gonna come natural to him because he's instincts in genetics. He's also smart. I'm not like, I'm not disrespecting the boy. I'm just saying he can go. And I think Arizona's got a good football team this year. And the reason I don't think the Chiefs are gonna make the playoffs is because they have a hell of an eight week run to start to start it off, I think they're gonna start with a fat l. I think what you need to look out for is if Jackson Holmes is hitting a TikTok pre game. You can take that one to the bus boys, Arizona plus five and a half.
Speaker 4: So next we got the grudge match of week one. We have Baker Mayfield taking on his old Browns and they're the favorites.
Speaker 2: JP Brother, I love this game. Panthers grudge game. Baker Mayfield, he's been slept on his entire fucking career.
Speaker 1: He's a walk on. He transferred to earn his bag.
Speaker 2: Getting drafted in the first round, he was kind of disrespected a little bit by his old dog Pound, and I think we got a grudge game here. My man's confident as ever. He just dropped the t shirt line this past week. You can go check it out. I guess I don't know where that link is, but I think Baker's gonna get his against the Browns again.
Speaker 1: Boys. I think there's a dark cloud over the Browns right now. I think they're gonna be the I think they're gonna be you know, let's call what it is. They're gonna be shitty this year.
Speaker 2: I think the Panthers hunt the Browns like Deshaun Watson chasing mea khalifl a rounder apartment. Take that one. Panthers minus one and a half the over under. You guys do what you want with it. But I love the Panthers minus one and a half right now.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, let's head to the West, your team from last year where Playoff Willie was born. They're taking on the Chargers and two of the best teams in the league.
Speaker 1: I know nothing except beating the Chargers. That's so. I mean.
Speaker 2: I think I went undefeated my time in Oakland and Vegas against the Chargers. I'm pretty sure I played a major role getting one tackle on almost fumble.
Speaker 1: Recovery to get us to the playoffs last year.
Speaker 2: And when I was at Oakland stood on the sideline probably and watched this fucking pick the ball off like four times.
Speaker 1: Raiders plus three and a half.
Speaker 2: I think this is gonna be bombs over back Dad, you can pound the over at fifty two.
Speaker 1: I think the.
Speaker 2: Boys, Herbert Derek carry A're gonna be wheeling and dealing the whole game. I like the Raiders because I like number one all their offensive weapons. Derek Carr diished to Darren Waller, Hunter renfro Devonte Adams handled the ball to Josh Jacobs, which, by the way, they didn't pick up his fifth year options, so I know my man's fucking hungry to eat. And also his compliment a mere abdula on third downs. Yes, the road line is a little bit of a question mark. However, I love coach McDaniels. I think this is his next shot to to.
Speaker 1: Right his wrongs.
Speaker 2: I guess in Denver you could say, but I like the mind behind the operation because again, Darren Wallers on this possa and there was no red zone package for him. I think the situational football is going to be sky high. I think they're ready to go get the Chargers. I'm taking the Raiders plus three and a half. Then that's an upset.
Speaker 4: Go the last game in our NFL slate. We got the boy down the street, the Titans versus the Giants.
Speaker 2: This is an easy one boys, Titans minus five and a half. I texted Derek Henry the other night, said, hey, brother, send me a photo of your bicep. Within two minutes, he sent me one of his bicep. It felt like I was getting up my first nude for the first time. I love the Titans minus five and a half here. I like him in all categories, even in the prop bet world when it comes to like leading at halftime. I was kind of dabbling on this Barsels sportsbook cab and I was like, Oh, this shit's kind of cool. But I love the Titans minus five and a half. They're gonna start the season off strong. They need to with going through the AFC West and everything else. I love the Boys in Tennessee minus.
Speaker 1: Five and a half.
Speaker 2: And you might be thinking, well, you're a little biased with all your teams. You're right, I'm so biased that we gotta bet the Boys parlay.
Speaker 1: However, I'm gonna do you guys as solid will.
Speaker 2: You're picking the spreads a lot here outside of the Raiders, but the bet the Boys parlay command and these are the teams that the boy played on, made an imprint, lasting imprint, legacy Commander's Jaguars money line. You're taking the Commanders, Titans money line, Raiders money line against the Chargers.
Speaker 1: That's actually more boosties.
Speaker 2: Right now, that bet the Boys parlay is sitting at plus five thirteen. And I bet if I shoot a little text the boys up and pen National Gaming Barstool Sports Book, that they might boost that parlay. Because I'm writing three and oh with the boys this weekend. No, I'm not saying it's gonna happen every weekend, but this weekend, I think we're going three and oh and you're gonna be see the boy tricking on ice cold ice latte come Monday, because we're gonna we're gonna be screaming victory.
Speaker 3: You want to tell them about one of our favorite ones, Bet the Boy, Bet.
Speaker 1: The boy the boy.
Speaker 2: So all right, this segment is we essentially take all the boys who have been on the bus the roster. It's mainly offensive guys because that's where the prop bets are, but our prop bets are gonna be detailed to the individuals that have been on this bus. So this week we got it. We dived into the data. We got Derek Carr, Kirk Cousins, Aaron Rodgers, and Travis Kelsey. That we found prop bets on Derek Carr is that over under or over two hundred and sixty five and a half passing yards with one and a half tds. Kirk Cousins similar two hundred and seventy two and a half yards with one and a half tds. Aaron Rodgers similar two hundred and fifty seven and a half yards with one and a half tds and Travis Kelsey twenty two and a half yard reception.
Speaker 1: That is it.
Speaker 2: So we can pick one of the boys here who I feel best about is Derek Carr because again I think it's gonna be air raid against the Chargers.
Speaker 1: They're gonna go back and forth.
Speaker 2: I think he's over to sixty five and a half easy with Tugies to probably Darren Waller, Hunter renfro and possibly fucking Devonte Adams. So I think you can. I think you can take that one to sleep good at night. Kirk Cousins Aaron Rodgers are gonna wheeling and dealing against each other.
Speaker 1: I like that matchup.
Speaker 2: That's the only Green Bay Viking matchup that I didn't feel best on because Aaron Rodgers is going to Aaron Rodgers shout out the.
Speaker 1: Boy by the way, he came on the bus not too long ago.
Speaker 5: Twitter is the new MySpace.
Speaker 2: But also I like Minnesota this year because I like coach head coach Kevin O'Connell. Him and Kirk Cuzzins were paired up in Washington back in the day as his quarterback coach. He finally gets the boy back in Minnesota and coach Kevin O'Connell comes from the Super Bowl winning La rams as voc I think Justin Jefferson is gonna be the Black Cooper Cup. However, I'm not extremely confident betting against Aaron Rodgers. My man's gonna discount double check, so that one's a toss up. Travis Kelsey a twenty two and a half yard reception. I think a breakup play or even just a regular fucking play, like he's gonna get that. Can you bet like all the individual boys and do a little yes, sir, If you bet hey, you can do a parlay.
Speaker 3: You can do a parlay.
Speaker 1: You do lay, Willie, you do a parlay. I bet the boy parlay man, bet on the boy parlay. I don't know working title.
Speaker 3: And the numbers on it.
Speaker 1: What are we?
Speaker 2: My god, plus eight sixty five. I like all those picks. I think I'm gonna do it too. There's no gamesa sorry, you gotta start off fucking hot in this industry, and I think that's what that's what we're about to do on bet the Bus. Yeah yeah, yeah, Now this segment I'm so excited about. I have a guy that I met in Misawa, Japan. You might be wondering what the fuck I was doing over in Massawa, Japan. Well, I'll answer. A few NFL players, a couple cheerleaders. They go and do these tours after the season. During the playoffs, we watched the Super Bowl. They have these tours where you go and watch the Super Bowl at the military basis American of course, and we were in Missawa, Japan. The snow is ten feet high on each side of the road. It was a blizzard out there. However, we're watching the Super Bowl. It was twenty fifteen Seahawks Patriots, and I'm with this small Italian gentleman and he's started by betting on this game. And I was like, oh, are you sports better? He looked at me and said, oh, I'm the best one that I know. That's the first warning that strikes two and three right out of the gate.
Speaker 1: However, we watched the game and they're on the one yard line.
Speaker 2: Seahawks were about to punch it in. You would think with Marshawn Lynch. However, I look over at my man and I say, hey, how are you feeling now? Because the Seahawks are pretty much gonna win that game? And he looked over at me. He gave me a wink and a smile, and I shit, you fucking not. As I turned my head, Russell Wilson is throwing and pick the Malcolm Butler to take the game over and the Patriots end up winning. Everyone is celebrating. I look over to find this dude to hug him. He's gone. In that same breath, a lady is bringing me a drink with a car. It says, hey, this is from the gentleman that was just here.
Speaker 1: He had to go. I don't know where the fuck he was going. We're in the Sowa, Japan.
Speaker 2: And left me a car that says, you ever need me when you get into sports betting, call me with this number on the other side.
Speaker 1: I called this man.
Speaker 2: Last week and I ask him, will you come on my sports betting show bet the Bus. He says only under a couple of stipulations. He stays anonymous, and I voice over his voice when he calls in, and he has a limited amount of time.
Speaker 1: So I was like, all right, those.
Speaker 2: Are big ass However, I think that that would be fun as fuck, So I'm gonna call him right now. We're gonna give him a couple of minutes to give his picks, and then we're gonna go into our bet the bus game of the week, hopefully answers. Really, my boy, my guy, Listen, I gave the whole spiel. You're staying anonymous, you're voiced over. Nobody's gonna see you. We are ready for you to grace us with your presence.
Speaker 5: I love to hear it. I love to hear in his great hearing your voice. Really, it's been some years now. Listen, I don't have much time, and I think my phone stamps. I'm just gonna roll right into this thing. Okay, Week one, Eagles at Lions. I'm taking Eagles minus three and a half.
Speaker 1: All the way.
Speaker 5: Eagles are loaded. They loaded up the d line. I got Brandon Graham back, I got Barnett, I got Sweat Fletcher Cox in the middle. They signed the sun Ready. We got Georgian Davis, the first round pick from Georgia to up front. It's gonna be a proem for the Lions, who are missing their starting right guard. By the way, it's gonna be a problem for those guys on the back end. You bring in James Bradbury opposite of Darius Lave. Then you just go trade for one of the best nickel corners CJ. Gardner Johnson from the Saints. It's gonna be a long day for the Lions hammer the Eagles. It's gonna be a big win. Let's move on to Tom Brady visiting Jerry World. The Cowboys have never beaten Tom Brady. It's not gonna happen this Sunday. Tom Brady is going to light these guys up. The Cowboys took away Randy Gregory, Amari Cooper and now they lost their left tackle and they've added No. One the top three receivers aside the CD Lamb from the Cowboys lest year gone. They didn't add anyone. It's gonna be a route. Tom Brady's gonna blow these guys out. I'm hammering the Buccaneers. I mean, the Cowboys are the most overrated team in the league. On to the next one. I'm going Ravens at Jets minus seven. I'm taking the Ravens Lamar Jackson wants his money. And you think Joe Flack, though, is going to beat his old team. He's zero to five Jets starting. No one knows Joe Flackle more than John Harbow and the Ravens. I don't even think these guys crossed the field. This is a blowout. I'm taking the Ravens. Hammer them all the way. Last game. I'm giving you four piches. The last one. Russell Wilson's going home in the Seattle Seahawks, who are rebuilding like the NBA team, they're training away everyone. They got Geno Smith starting the chury Ways left tackle. He got two rookie starting quarters against Russell Wilson. Who's got said Judy Casey Hambler. These guys are going to blow them out. Russell Wilson and seattra are going to have a great night in Seattle. Hammer them all the way. Those are my fourth picks.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, I love the breakdown there. You actually made me very confident about this. Which one of those is your luck? If you had to say.
Speaker 5: Really, don't disrespect me, they're all locks.
Speaker 1: Did you just hang up? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was fucking oh.
Speaker 2: That rolls into the bet the bus game of the Week, and it was one of those that he said it's Tampa Bay at Dallas Tampa Bay minus two and a half. I agree wholeheartedly. Tom Brady has never lost to the Cowboys. He's definitely not gonna lose his last year playing football. I think you can take that one all the way to eat the bus, We'll just say the bus win. Hunter Gambler, If you have any issues, Yeah, I think that wraps up the show. It's gotta be short, easily digestible. I hope you guys had a great time. Please drop comments, letting us know. Listen, we're building this thing together. Drop comments, let us know. Hey, bet the bus week one. Let's head into the weekend. Let's ride