Speaker 1: Guess what decision We're about to make. Horrible decision.
Speaker 2: They say everything is bigger in Texas.
Speaker 1: So we want to see it.
Speaker 3: We are coming back to Texas for our Climax Tour. Please come and see us because I'm gonna tell you right now. When we were in Houston and Dallas.
Speaker 1: Didn't we didn't get enough.
Speaker 3: Remember we went to the Strip Club, we did a little me Agree, we did the Deep Lum Vibe.
Speaker 1: We need more and we're coming back Houston July sixth.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be at the House of Blues, and in Dallas we're gonna be at the Factory in Deep LM.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. So we need all of the hot girls to come on out. If you have not yet, go to horhive dot com, click on Houston or Dallas and baby, we want to come see y'all turn up and turn out. That's right, So go to horror hid dot com and get your tickets for the Climax stour. See you guys.
Speaker 1: There, do you?
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of Horriblay the Sizzy own.
Speaker 3: Mandy's only doing that because one of my fans was like, I don't like when you don't do it, bitch.
Speaker 1: They love my love eggs and how hey, you know I'm your girl.
Speaker 2: Mandy baka Full Corp Pumps aka Debt Bitch aka pant the Stallion, Puss, the Hope.
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all, I'm weazy.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to another episode of the best sex podcast on the planet, on the planet in the world. That's what the girl said to me on the subway today.
Speaker 2: And really we know that because you know, we just came back from touring the Midwest or whatever, and we saw all the whore hive and it was great.
Speaker 3: One girl in particular in Cincinnati said something that no one's ever said, at least to my face. I'm sure people have said it maybe online, but like she was like, thank you for sharing your lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was with me. Yeah not I do live.
Speaker 3: Y'all our lives and it was nice to hear, because yeah, like that should be taxing as fuck.
Speaker 1: No, it really is. And I know people feel like making of podcasts a lot of work.
Speaker 2: This shit is, well, I think it's more work actually, and I think this is why we get the response to I think it's more work to be vulnerable. It's more work to come on here and say things that are super embarrassing that we know what the people are gonna judge us for that.
Speaker 1: We know probably years later we will look.
Speaker 2: Back and be like, what the fuck we I mean, we look back at the stories we tell ours that we've told on this podcast, and it's like, damn, we look back at the niggas.
Speaker 1: That we loved and don't love No mo, Like, damn, I mad I gave him that much. Motherfucker.
Speaker 3: When I tell you I have a feeling, I'm gonna see it ovay soon, and like you know when you feel it coming, like I'm not trying to manifest it. I just know it's coming because I'm in New York. By the way, not saying fuck la, but bitch, my serotonin levels have been up so high with us the summer stop.
Speaker 1: I know, melatonin make you go to sleep, so seratonin keep you up.
Speaker 3: But just so, do you know what tone, oxytocin, dopamine, the things that make you up, happy, feel in love and like it's the it's we talked about serotonin. Actually, when you're and you were feeling depressed, I said, oh my god, you have to take five htp to make your serotonin.
Speaker 1: Go back up.
Speaker 3: Ooh, bitch, man, I spelt it wrong. I put s e r a bitch like Sarah Fina.
Speaker 2: But it's serotonin chemical that carries messages between nerve cells and the brain and throughout the body. Okay, it's given what I feel when my body hurt after riding dick, which I did do.
Speaker 1: Is that serotonin?
Speaker 2: No, So basically no New York because if you be carrying the messages to my nerve cells, that bitch.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do that again.
Speaker 3: It can't be that bad, bro, it was that bad. It's still a dick in you.
Speaker 1: It can't be that bad. Oh no, no, no, no no. When the dick is in me, it's great.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the after effects, like what my body feels like after like we you know, we do our thirty now, you know, like when you go out to the club and you.
Speaker 1: Just dance it, twerk it.
Speaker 3: When I called the police when I was fucked up the next day, remember that.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't tell you no story. I was so hungover I called the police.
Speaker 3: Why did you call the police? So I thought I was going to I'm not playing with you, talk about Jose.
Speaker 1: Serotonin. No, no dead.
Speaker 3: I I think I shared it. I went out, went to the box, went to some other fucking underground club. I thought it was a Mexican restaurant, but it ended up being a club. Walked outside. I was like, who turned the lights on? It was nine in the morning and I had literally been partying seven pm till nine am. So you called the cops? Are telling yourself? No, I thought I was dying of an overdose or something.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I woke up. I was like, I feel so dizzy. This can't be alcohol. I have to be dying. But did you remember who you got it from? Okay, it wasn't anything.
Speaker 3: It was just like, so I woke up drunk and I was like, I have to call the police. Then once I got on the phone when N'm on one and they said, what's your emergency, I was like, let me. That's a miss, that's a mission. I was fucked up anyway, so not like literally. One of my close friends was like, does anyone want a luxury one bedroom It comes to the Tesla, take it for two months. I do not want to go back to La and I actually have to go back for work. But I am just like, I don't know maybe because okay, it could be two things. Okay, I'm hotter because I'm getting more fit. Two it's a New York summer. Niggas is hungry, So am I fine? Or a nigga's on my dick? Or what's going on while my insuweek because bitch, I'm so happy right now, Like me and Nina have been walking around like oh too, Nordla.
Speaker 1: Asked, I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 3: I am booked like almost every weekend for the next four weeks, and one of my bookings I had to be like, I want to be in New York for the goddamn weekend. I need to meet these niggas. The layout is happening at the park. How much is the booking?
Speaker 2: Because if it's not enough sufficiently for me, I'm just gonna pass on after to be.
Speaker 1: A T weekend. I don't even want to be in LA for b T we beach. I mean a niggas gonna be there.
Speaker 3: I'm alright with be a T weekend, maybe because I've been doing it the HUSB. I just like, we'll see anyway. I am what was I gonna say? So for our London high we have so much London Horror Hive. I talked about it on Patreon, but I really want to give a shout out to DLT. It's this party. I guess it's called Days like This in London. I'd never fucking heard of it before, but I went to London for the linkup that my boy Andre Power does so much fun. Mad Horror Hive came to see me. Some girls shout out to the girl that drove for two or three hours.
Speaker 1: That was insane.
Speaker 3: But literally we're just kicking it there. We go see be honest, I'm like, nigg what else should we do? He's like, boom, there's this party in Malta, super black, so much fun. I really want to fucking do our show there next year because you know we're not doing tour game bitch, but I'll go to Malta.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: But literally, by the way, y'all, we didn't announce this goddamn towards our final one.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 2: Y'all know we added Boston, so we will be in Boston in November. We're working on Bitch, trying to add about two three most shows. I'm like, so, bitch, you just want to keep adding shows. It's like the final Final fun. She just keeps trying to add shows. I'm like, oh, okay, heard you. I'm going to hold you up thinking about Miami.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? What I mean so anyway, not but.
Speaker 3: I you know, I went to Europe, came back and like literally was in Europe. I hate I cannot be on saying this on the beach Mediterranean Sea, this fucking lid ass room to myself terrace and I was like, wow, I wish I was in New York right now.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: And I have plans to be in Europe. I'm going to London in July and Paris because you know that's my favorite place in the world.
Speaker 1: I can't see you.
Speaker 3: Based on some real shit, I don't even want to go anywhere. Like I just want to be in the streets in New York. I want to be a fucking hop and yeah, like my pussy and my body and everything feels open. I feel like maybe content will get better because I'm ready to be a fucking home. It's so crazy because like I want to be a Dayton hope, like I do not like and I thought about this when we were in Detroit, Cincinnati dating Chicago. I'm like there's niggas that I've fucked in these cities. Nothing about anything made me want to hit them up to just give them pussy again.
Speaker 1: You fucking again? Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: No, not in nat City, but there was. I was calling to see if anybody was around.
Speaker 2: But no, I didn't fuck anyone in Cincinnati, but clearly Detroit and Chicago.
Speaker 1: And so I realized that I want to.
Speaker 3: Go on dates. But you know that's a part of my whole base.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I'm saying though, I am having a huge serotonin issue in my brain with the idea of just sucking a nigga off GP.
Speaker 1: Call back, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So a part of me is like, Okay, I got if y'all wanna Patreon, I talked about the nigga that's back in the picture.
Speaker 1: I got him once. Maybe not make your ex pay five dollars to hear it, and he.
Speaker 2: Can, and he can because y'all ain't never gonna hear about that nigg again.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie the.
Speaker 2: Same way you feel like, like nervous about running into obey. I feel like I'm to the point where if I see this nigga, I'm gonna spin on it.
Speaker 1: Remember, so he's gonna throw something like the way you felt, and you're like, I can't believe you.
Speaker 3: Want to come in at I mean, that's a man to be doing every time, just me doing every time.
Speaker 2: I said, I ain't gonna hold you. But that nigga from the back with no loom, I hate him. And it's crazy because it's I realized that few things like so basically, y'all, there was a barber.
Speaker 1: This is Shirley incident that took place a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Ago, and I found out that there were multiple other women, one being the goddamn bartender from the goddamn sex club.
Speaker 1: Two of the other women also being from the sex club.
Speaker 3: So part of me felt like, ooh, I opened up this can of worms.
Speaker 1: He clearly didn't know how to handle it.
Speaker 2: Mind you, the fucking bartender bitch is the one who told me he went there when I was in Jamaica.
Speaker 1: So it's like, but you'll be smalling on my back, but heard you heard you? Well?
Speaker 2: To me, what I realized is do I know finding No, you don't me finding out about the other women what didn't even upset me, Like when the girl called me, I was like yeah, girl, here go my number. So we on the phone and I was like, so, what's crazy is he had became so like, I don't want to say upset, but insecure with my travel schedule, us going on tour, your Black Effect festival.
Speaker 1: I was just on tour with he.
Speaker 3: The thing is, and he was just becoming more and more like irritated that.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, waste so much. Why not just bring him bitch? I invited him so bet so, okay, you don't want to come.
Speaker 2: Maybe your funds ain't like that to just be hopping on flights because I ain't flying you out, nigga. So I literally said, hey, if you are in that much need of touch or sex or intimacy, like I will go find someone to you know, be with while I'm gone.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with that.
Speaker 2: Like we didn't share it all that, So I gave him, which then I guess we went from swinging to open, and he swore down that it's not all about sex.
Speaker 1: He doesn't need sex. He just didn't want you to fuck. That's exactly what the fuck I thought.
Speaker 2: So I was like, heard you. So I'm like, okay, I'm mind you. Every time I traveled, he gave me attitude. He was real short and felt like I wasn't telling him everything, and it was like, oh, I see now, it was a projection that you was out here running a muck in these goddamn streets.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I found out he was at the sex club he met the girl that called me you said that time that year. He met her the night before he joined me in Columbia. Told this bitch she was going to Columbia for suits. Bitch, he was with me for my teeth, pus a hole. And so I'm literally looking at the timeline and I was like, ooh, this motherfucker suits. He said he was going for suits.
Speaker 1: Say this, nigga, he said he was going for suits.
Speaker 3: So I realized, too, it's not the other women that bothers me, and I actually wondered for all, like the celebrity wives and wives of these influential people that know their niggas is out here fucking off. To me, what really bothered me was the lie, because I've asked him multiple multiple times.
Speaker 1: Who is she like? Bitch?
Speaker 2: I w wasn't try to get motherfucker tested because now I found out there was like four other women that I know you weren't he was in condoms with That's my problem, Like I wanted to know if there were other women, because then we need to move a little differently. But also if you have all these other women, I maybe would have had somebody else on the side who could have been more available when you weren't.
Speaker 3: Like to me, it was just the idea that he lied to me. I'll be completely honest with you.
Speaker 2: I now don't know what to believe because of how I found out lies through where he said he was where he wasn't like bitch you he just went to Panama for suits.
Speaker 1: To me, he was with the bitch that called me what a fucking piece of shit. So to me, I'm just like, mind you why suits his line?
Speaker 3: I don't know because he a big nigga and they you know, they be acting like big and.
Speaker 1: Tall stores ate you don't exist, this says.
Speaker 3: I don't know when I brought this up, but it's coming back to me someone in my life. I don't think someone said this that we were recording with that They were like, a man has to have three things for full security, and it's height, money, and their dick size.
Speaker 1: It's not looks. And I wonder if I think it's women. I'm not at the dick side.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it was these things make a man feel very secure with themselves, height, money, and dick size. And I remember the dick size things specifically because one of my old bosses, when I fucked the my Latino X the when that left me for Jesus, she was like, I know he has a big dick. His confidence is so high, is so high. And I was like, well, he's tall and it's huge. She's like, no, I know he.
Speaker 1: Is a big dick, right, And literally you're just making me think.
Speaker 3: It's like your ex is tall and conventionally attractive, so it's like.
Speaker 1: Maybe got bomb dick.
Speaker 3: Maybe he feels inferior to you when it comes to money one maybe that'll never be.
Speaker 1: But you know, you want to know what's a crazy thing too.
Speaker 2: I had a conversation with my homeboy who's married, and we were talking about, you know, everything that happened, and he was like, you gave him too much freedom, he said, because he cheats and a lot.
Speaker 1: Of the married men that I know, what did I tell you?
Speaker 3: And he to he literally said, he said, you know what men sheet because there's an excitement in getting caught, and I said, oh, you nasty, dirty fucks, because I'm like, so there's an excitement and potentially hurting the person that you're They talked about this on Patreon. We talked about there being a very fine life. No, we didn't talk about we talked about it here right here. And I literally said, you can't give them everything because they don't know what to do with it if men don't have boundaries and guidelines in their relationship.
Speaker 1: But I and that I think is the problem. To me.
Speaker 2: A I communicated boundaries, I commune, I verbally committed guidelines. When he did things that I didn't like, I vocalized those things. So to me, the boundary like there's there were a lot of boundaries that I set forth. It's not like I said, go run them up, go be with whoever the fuck you want to. I set clear boundaries, and I let him know what things would hurt me, what things I didn't like, what things I wouldn't tolerate.
Speaker 1: So do you disagree that you didn't give him too much? No?
Speaker 3: No, My problem is he lied about what he was really doing. And so to me, even after talking to the other woman, there were also just things that were said, things that made me feel secure, and the things he was saying he was saying to her so which means he was probably saying it to the other two three bitches as well, and so to me, I'm like questioning our entire relationship.
Speaker 1: What was real? What was a lie? Did he really love me? Oh? Well no?
Speaker 2: Actually, what's crazy is I'm I'm I feel like this was so traumatic. I literally actually called Bennie today crying and I was like, Bennie, just thank you, like and I don't want to cry now, but I'm in like such peace right now because I've been so let down, Like I've been let down by a lot of people in the last couple of years.
Speaker 3: Normally I would have stressed about us, the flights are gonna get delayed, bro.
Speaker 1: And I wasn't even on drugs.
Speaker 2: I was a little I was a little funky, but I literally and you know, I thanked you because it was so much fun. And I talked to my therapist today and I was like, this is my first time probably in life that I'm at peace.
Speaker 1: I said.
Speaker 2: Weezy says she got to push the recording back thirty minutes and I said girl.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: We was on tour and everything was just like it's gonna work, and I realized how little control I have, But I also realized how much power I gave him at one time. You bridget my friends, my other lovers, the power to literally bring up bring out such an anxiety that brought out all these other emotions. And I was like, as much as in control that I felt I was in so many aspects of my life.
Speaker 1: I was like, bitch, I'm.
Speaker 2: Letting everybody really run my mood, my emotions, my anxiety. And I said, I'm just in a place now where I'm not planning seeds. I'm allowing the fruits of my labor.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 3: I literally hit up my manager today, I said, what's that book? And how much is the fort? Because I just got invited to Ghana and I think I want to go to Ghana. Like the way you moved, like there was an envy for a long time too, and just how you're like, bitch, I'm going here.
Speaker 2: I want to go here. I want to go here. And there was so much emphasis on me planting seeds for new buses.
Speaker 1: This says, where am I going to be in five years? Even in my relationship.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't want kids, I don't want to live with you, I don't want marriage. So we have to get to this next step.
Speaker 2: And then so to me to be in a place three years later and not even believe any of that meant anything because I was with a fucking liar. I'm just in a place where I'm like, I have zero expectations of anything and everyone, and I just want to I just want to live and enjoy, because.
Speaker 3: How can you enjoy your money? Yeah, your accomplishments if you don't let go of control. Yeah, And like it's interesting because the first day you were freaking out and I like, Nanda, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I think it was more nerves.
Speaker 2: But also we changed a lot in our show on the show, so they don't love the goddamn show me to the way. If you are in Texas, bitch, July sixth, we are in Houston, Texas.
Speaker 3: July seventh, we are in motherfucking Dallas. Any city, bring your ass. Are we going to New Orleans?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: So y'all all gotta come in one of the text shows. But I think what was nice because I remember something Vinnie said to me a while ago which made Vinnie really happy about when you called it. That's why he told me called he uh.
Speaker 1: He was like I think he was in la. He got really upset because like you were like doing something.
Speaker 3: I wasn't there. I didn't see it. I think I was just in the back. And he was like, why am I here?
Speaker 1: If, like I trust me, if I have to do everything?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like I understand what you guys want, like and I was like, you know, she just needs to like do that so her own brain feels secure and like for you to like let shit go a little bit. Like he even told me he's like, I can't believe Mandy was given and then you're time to figure things out. But you know something that like and it's funny that you said that.
Speaker 1: I am that way.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I get it from my mom, but like a few years ago, I really had this attitude like everything i want I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Get, I'm there.
Speaker 2: This is the first time I'm like the universe, not start of the moon in this shit y'all, but the universe.
Speaker 3: I hate to say it because sometimes it makes me sound like I'm very full of myself.
Speaker 2: But everything I want I'm going to get. And I just do and it's been happening for me. So I literally was just like it was time for him to go everything. That it what's crazy. I don't know if it was him, you know, being jealous, but all of my big accomplishments like MTV Revote, Summit, our tour, not this one, but the last one when we had did the four big shows, Black Effect Festival, like all of my big things that I was really proud.
Speaker 1: And wanted him to be at.
Speaker 3: Mysteriously, a fucking argument took place and he wasn't even in the picture. Oh. It was a Lady Gaga documentary where she was talking about like the more things go well in her life, the worse her love guests. And I know that maybe you guys might be tired of hearing about no bids. They want us to be vulnerable, and I mean, like you know, money or whatever, because sometimes we'll talk about it. Maybe it may not feel relative to sex, but y'all have to understand that a lot of the accomplishments we have, I would pretty much say ninety percent of mine are because I did a show called Horrible Decisions, and doing a show called Horrible Decisions and like to be able to attribute that to just talking about sucking dig and like crazy story. It's so like mind fucked wild, like even the call I was just on before we got here, Like I'm kind of a department that's the only one that can run because of all these strikes, right, Like podcasting is really king.
Speaker 1: In podcasting is king crazy.
Speaker 3: And you know it also makes me think a few months ago, I'm actually as probably I'm gonna share this, but when you just said like freedom, I know that it must be really difficult because you do a show twice a week with current events. But I got offered a job in the high six figures, not almost seven that basically would have me run a production company, but I would have to sign on to quit everything else by twenty twenty four. And I was like, holy shit, I could work forty hours a week do this shit. And I was like, I have so much control over my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And.
Speaker 3: That ease of just having one job, maybe that's not like maybe the entrepreneurialship. Maybe maybe being able to have something that's mine, even if it's five things, is amazing, Like yeah, and I realize now like sometimes there's working smarter and the letting go of control.
Speaker 1: Is the working smarter? Yeah, I think. I think.
Speaker 2: Also there's like this slump in me right now. And y'all we're gonna get to the to the jokes and all that. But uh, I think it's tough because after going through that ethically non monogamous relationship, and clearly it wasn't ethical at all, I'm questioning what I want from a man, a partner, a real relationship because to know that you can enter a relationship where sex is not a big deal, you'll want it with another person, let's do it together, you could go by yourself. That That's what seems to be an issue in so many relationships that now I'm like, is Nigga's even ethical lie here? Because no they not, because they motherfucking lie.
Speaker 3: I mean that's why I told you, I actually don't think my next relationship will be the same. You want a monogamous one now, Like I know I've said it though, like I'm not I don't think ethically no monogamous. But also like I started with old Bay like that right, like we were having.
Speaker 1: Three some time and fun.
Speaker 3: And it's interesting because I keep wondering, how did I stay with someone who is a liar and a cheater for so long?
Speaker 1: What cheat?
Speaker 3: The same sex wasn't as great as like the other niggas I fucked so.
Speaker 1: So I do get.
Speaker 2: I did get intimacy and affection from my I got well bitch, sorry I almost said his name bitch, yes something damn oh my goal. That's the thing, bitch, I'm back to singing. And I realized it's the lifestyle. You both made good money, could travel and do whatever we want. We were best eased.
Speaker 1: That was my dog.
Speaker 3: But like, and he said that to me when we were waking up, Like, yo, I'm losing my best friend. This ship is so yo bad niggle. But this time around, I think that not only does a nigga need to give me them bestI vibes, but at the same time which Flea Markeute was giving me. It was two amazing sex which I didn't have with old baby. We had wild sex. You know what I'm saying, Like We're like, let's go to Columbian fuckholes. Shit, But I'm like, I need amazing sex, amazing chemistry and that bestie feeling. But also like much as I love Broke Dick, I don't think I could do it.
Speaker 1: Bro oh no, like I have one more here.
Speaker 2: I have one roster spot left, and it gotta be a risk now, like the way I got I.
Speaker 1: Got green eyes, I got twenty four seven Jesus free like broke.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no no, I need If you are listening and you thought you could fill this roster spot, nigga, you better have more money than me.
Speaker 1: And I'm sitting here saying it now. I got some.
Speaker 2: Good quality of pain and I really enjoyed just hanging with Black Jesus. We still don't have sex, but he's just a good as time. He's my boogie bad bitch that I like to hang with. He find as fuck. We like to do the expensive restaurants. He's like what you used to like to do, Oh bay, he does. He likes all the same shit that I like. Then I got my little hood nigga that smokes his blunt while I suck his dick. Then I got my just beautiful ass nigga who books me on flights.
Speaker 1: And flues me out. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I need just one that want to lace me with gifts, that want to pay some bills, and that want to dick me down. I'll even let him, get him a boot hole. But I need somebody to come in and be like, baby, don't don't even stress my dad.
Speaker 1: Here you go, that's you. That's what I want.
Speaker 3: Bru.
Speaker 1: I realized I saw.
Speaker 3: Like a clip recently talking about like black women pushing men away with theirs.
Speaker 1: It's all the fucking insecure nigga shit.
Speaker 3: But I realized, Oh, because I have money, I have then so like whatever, like a nigga doesn't have to have it.
Speaker 1: But now I'm like, maybe you do that because you ain't getting me on a date, you get me a car.
Speaker 2: I'm back to broke bitch ways. Sorry, and it's not broke bitch.
Speaker 1: Ways, it's standards. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is that a better way to say? Like I don't need a boyfriend?
Speaker 1: That's like crazy, I'm just saying crazy.
Speaker 2: God, I can pay for my home over. But now I'm like, you're gonna give me a car and you're gonna get me a car home, Like you should just do that because niggas was doing it when.
Speaker 1: I was broke. Why do I have to pay for it now that I got money?
Speaker 3: Maybe it's the whole Like I don't know, I do kind of be like my address is I just you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I like to be girly about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I did want to just talk about to get back to sexist random fantasy that I've hired the last four days, and I wish it would go away.
Speaker 1: Oh we should start that as a segment random fantasies. Okay, because I ain't gonna hold you the way these dreams been hidden.
Speaker 3: I know, bitch, I'm off the back. Okay, it's a dream, right, go bitch, because it's here. No, mine's not hot. Oh god, it started. It started in the tour. So got to Detroit. We took a nap, Yes, I had. My knap was so deep that I thought I was awake, and it happened to me twice. In Detroit. I was sleeping so deeply that like I was like my body. I was trying to push it or whatever. But the dream was I was a stripper, stripping for a bunch of old white guys. But boom, fast forward to Cincinnati when there's an actual polo. Yes, I go to sleep that night and I literally dreamt that I was stripping and now I was like sucking old white guys dicks at the strip club and I was the white people come from, Bro. I don't know, but I think it's because like older black men have this very like suave look to me, and I was thinking, like, oh, I don't even think sloppy looking white dude.
Speaker 2: You talking about like Bill Murray. That where this started, bitch, because that Jack, I was looking like green.
Speaker 3: So the worst one came when I was trying to wake myself up to go to the plane four am we had to get home from Chicago, which I was sleeping and having an orgasm at the same time, to the point where like when I woke up, I looked at my hand because I thought I was fucking myself. I've never come while being in a full like sleep and it was so intense. And the reason I know I came is because I have an app I'll tell you on the name of then. I think it's called sleep Tracker, and it's on my watch and on my phone and it records the snoring to see when I snore, and the snoring wasn't snoring, it was moaning.
Speaker 1: But it just knew I was.
Speaker 3: Talking and your sleep, bro, were you strange coming? You can do something for the dream. The dream was me fucking getting ging bang my old that's crazy.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: There's like some saying I be like, when you remember your dreams, it means something. I don't know, but i'd be looking into dreams. When you remember a dream vividly, it really means something.
Speaker 3: I don't want it though you it might have been though you know you in New York for some shit s. One thing, I'm going to this Tribeca Films see about the whole white people.
Speaker 1: No, I'm going request that it's a black movie.
Speaker 3: I mean there could be one movie. There could be one black Yes, the black thing is out. Yeah, there could be one black movie. Cool, but the rest of our old white man. But my point is I'm going to after party.
Speaker 1: Right. I was like, what if there's one really hot, old rich white guy. Not hot, but you want to suck an old white pin.
Speaker 3: I don't, but maybe I'm maybe I want maybe daddy again, but an old white sugar daddy. You can get a black one, but you ain't gotta go, you ain't gotta jump ship. Here's the thing, and this is so vain. White guy's fawn over me like they go crazy because I mean I hang out in like soho and like you know, aunt the white areas with the boozie sheet. So like the way they be looking at me, bro, they like they look at me like they can never come up and get me or talk to me.
Speaker 1: And it's true, you can't. But it's like I'm.
Speaker 2: Almost wanting ugly sex. Please talk to the camera. You we're talking to an audience right now, because I cannot relate.
Speaker 1: I don't want to fuck. I don't even want to imagine it.
Speaker 2: I literally just told them what a couple episodes ago. I'm literally coming off of niggas just being fine, Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is like I kind of want to Okay, Like I used to fuck this white guy back in the day when I lived in Orlando.
Speaker 1: I loved at coolie at the time.
Speaker 3: And he used to just come over from his job on his lunch break and fuck the shit out of my throat, fuck me, do all this crazy shit. I met him on Plenty of Fish. We went on a few dates and not pol y're free spirit for us, haven't, babe.
Speaker 1: No free spirit aka my legs are open.
Speaker 3: I was like twenty and he was not that cute, and I remember he just was like but his dick was thick, and he was like really gross and he would do gross shit to me, like slap me around his dick. And I was like, and I didn't care about asking for nasty shit and do it all this nasty shit because I didn't want him. And I wonder if that's why I'm so dude, I'm gonna regret this so much.
Speaker 2: I mean, now, y'all, when you hear in a couple in a couple of weeks that Wheezy has fucked an old white man, God, I'm not gonna want to I'm surprised. No, you have to share it because now we're single and we're back being hoes and we have to share our goddamn lives.
Speaker 1: I'm add right now.
Speaker 2: This is why people like are happy word, you know, apparently going back and bitch, I forgot, I'll get it, will I mean, I ain't forget how good this nigga dick was.
Speaker 1: And oh I love it. I don't. I don't tell all my niggas. Yeah, this is my excitement.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I'm on tour and so they're gonna pull up on tour and I said, oh, I'm gonna treat you like a bad bitch. I'm gonna make sure you got VIP tickets me greet I said, I'll even feed you. And they don't put your name on the room in case you coming. I'm doing sound check. Oh girl, I'm like, oh, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: To have a nigga living like rock stars this weekend.
Speaker 3: Because we had to be in a different city and we did flights in three days, y'all.
Speaker 1: And literally like I had to bring a pillow to I'm not playing with you, y'all. We were getting it.
Speaker 3: I didn't say I said pillow like you wanted me to say. I want to say I brought a pillow.
Speaker 1: I just hate it. Pillo.
Speaker 3: No, please tell them how you say umbrella, umbrella.
Speaker 1: I'm not playing with you. Anyways.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get into our hoar nerve. I'm gonna share a hore dirve that I actually gave on tour. This woman was, of course, asking how to get down to the boodlehole. And there's something that I did recently not they asked that every night they do be asking about bootleholes every goddamn night.
Speaker 1: My goodness, oh my god.
Speaker 3: We gotta one over to the girl that told the story about the wine going up her ass and she shaded it out.
Speaker 2: Please send that, please write us. We need to share that with the audience, with all million people who listen. So basically, she wanted to know how to get to the boodlehole without like startling and nigga, So what I seemed what startling?
Speaker 1: That's the word? Can you see me talk?
Speaker 2: So so there's this thing now that I that I started doing with my knuckle, bitch. So when you're the dick, and then you can go down to the balls. If you're watching on YouTube, you're like, suck the deck, go down the shaft while you go down the cheft, spit.
Speaker 1: Like make sure it's a whole bunch of spit down there.
Speaker 3: Go down to the balls, and when you get to the balls, you're gonna rub the balls.
Speaker 2: Make sure you get some of that spit on your knuckle, and then rub the knuckle over the gooch and then really like go over like you're.
Speaker 1: Just applying a little bit of pressure on the bootlehole.
Speaker 2: But when it's the knuckle, he don't feel a little poked like you're trying to finger the nick because niggas don't want to be fingered all the time. But he'll take a little graze with the knuckle. Baby, so it's called knuckling. I'm making this up, but knuckle that nigga in.
Speaker 1: His gooch and boodle hole and if you.
Speaker 2: Walk that knuckle all right now, all right? So uh there's that. And so that was my sex stipt for for this week. I wanted to real quick get into the whole facts because while we both realized that we dated cheating lyon as hole niggle a hunt, that was a thing I want to give possible reason. Perhaps they saw this article and was like, well, I'm doing this for my health. Okay, having sex at least once per week can lower can lower a man's risk of heart disease by thirty percent, once a week, choked by fifty percent, and diabetes by forty percent.
Speaker 1: It has also been shown, you ready that men with.
Speaker 3: An act of sex life are more than likely to live past eighty years old. So I feel like, because we be busy and maybe you know, they just want they life expectancy to be longer and they want these percentages to not get these diseases. They say, bitch, I got a fuck on everybody to live. So I saw that honestly when I was living in Mexico at Obay. We had text every day, yes.
Speaker 2: And then when you weren't available, he went it had sex with somebody else because he's like, I have to live.
Speaker 1: A fucking in Mexico.
Speaker 3: When I couldn't get when I was too tired to go out, I wanted to kill him. See I mean you lately, he was doing it for his health. He want to live past eighty.
Speaker 1: Bit I cheated on you have the time also, And.
Speaker 2: There you know what's crazy, I'm actually mad I didn't cheat on uh him back?
Speaker 1: Oh, sexy read said last week, get back game. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like when I was with him, I was only with him, but bitch, all in breakups, all thirteen times, I slided right back to the to the roll of Dick's bitch.
Speaker 1: And I think that's what made him mack too.
Speaker 2: He's like, there's no way that you don't have feelings for these people when they're you.
Speaker 1: As soon as we break up, you don't even wait a week and.
Speaker 3: You go right back to them because I don't wait. Yeah, nigga, the fuck. I was being a loyal bitch. And see what that got me? Nothing got me cheated on Nigga. The next one I want to do is actually a myth buster onto a bitch you hate.
Speaker 1: Oh no, bitch, I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 3: The girl on my phone had only been fucking with him for six months and she was distraught, bitch, And I said, girl, I went back twelve times.
Speaker 1: You probably will too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so did the other girl, and so they also they buried girl. And he wanted exclusivity with all of them, and they couldn't fuck other guys except for him.
Speaker 1: He's a sick fuck. Not only that, how can this do you want? Girl? He can't.
Speaker 3: He can't because the bitch they called me got money like me, bitch, she is. She a lit bitch, own lit bitch, but she got her coins up.
Speaker 1: No, she's seeing cool. So we talking. Do you know how they knew about each other? You ready for the non consent?
Speaker 2: Which, by the way, you listening to this nigga, you blocked from both sex clubs. Good luck finding another one because I'm that bitch and the owners have now blocked you. And I said, if you want a membership, they need to charge you four times because I'll never stop in front of the coin. But it'll be four rex, bitch, I said, charge him like, soho house, I will not stop it. So anyways, this is how and this is why. Hey, bitch, well this is how our trip likes. So by the way, this is how they found out about each other.
Speaker 1: It was giving non consent.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait, they found out about about each other and my other girls. So the girl that called me found out about the other girl and only found out about me because the other girl had always.
Speaker 1: Been told don't tell Mandy, don't tell Mandy, don't tell Mandy.
Speaker 2: The bartender so basically he role played with both of them, did not let either of them know that he knew either of them, and at the sex club created a whole orgy. So they were fucking each other not knowing.
Speaker 3: That's why she was like, bro, he has to be blocked from the sex club because I feel violated because I didn't consent to fucking another woman that you were dating. Yeah, and so he's like, so she was really she felt violated as someone who goes on.
Speaker 1: The sex Oh my god, oh my god, yes, this is whole mail. Yes, how did you not talk about this?
Speaker 2: And when we started saying no, no, well, because I've been trying to bitch, I was wait until we got back to the studio. So she said she felt violated as someone who goes to the sex club who believes in consent.
Speaker 1: I didn't consent to fuck you with another woman.
Speaker 2: That you are in a relationship with, and so mind you, when they finally had to talk and realize what their relationships, Maggie that lives in Australia does not look too bad.
Speaker 3: Bro, at least bro Maggie was tricking was another one tricking, mind you.
Speaker 1: One was black, one was white.
Speaker 2: He was telling the black bitch that he could not have any sort of connection to a white woman and was telling the white woman to.
Speaker 3: Say, oh god, just that they were exclusive, she couldn't fuck nobody else.
Speaker 1: But apparently told the black.
Speaker 3: Woman that he couldn't see himself being with a white woman and they just would never.
Speaker 1: Like playing the game and all that lot. Mind mind y'all.
Speaker 2: I would tell y'all when we would say we always had different types. He would go towards more of the euro girls in that club, and I would always be with the black girl.
Speaker 1: This is giving me, okay, girl, I have a.
Speaker 3: He's not really a friend, but she's a bitch that hangs with a bitch I know, we all go out to eat in LA and I like it a bitch to hang with a bitch, I know, because we're not friends. Were not a queen, we really because I wouldn't tell my home like I hang out with a girl in LA.
Speaker 1: There everybody probably thinks, like, was that the white girl? She had a big booty and whatever.
Speaker 3: But there's a girl who hangs out a bitch on now And she starts venting to me about this guy that she's been dating and she can't get him to push past this point. But like he met her family and they're going on these long vacations and Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: He'll come over later.
Speaker 3: She's like, but I can't seem to connect with him, and I don't know if he has another girlfriend.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I don't always do they always do?
Speaker 3: She's white, And I said, I don't know how to tell you this to show me a picture of but this is the truth.
Speaker 1: But you knew the guy, no, but this is the truth.
Speaker 3: The way that she described their relationship, I was like, Peter Hawley doesn't have another girlfriend because he doesn't have time to have another girlfriend. But he doesn't want to go further with you because you're white, so he'll appease you by going to your family's house and by doing the vacations with you because he's having fun with you.
Speaker 1: But like you're never gonna be his family because.
Speaker 2: You're way well, which is also crazy because y'all tuned my ass up in the YouTube comments. That was the conversation with the girl LEXI. Remember she said, these black guys never want to let me meet their families because I'm not.
Speaker 3: Black, right, We talked about it. Yeah, so like that's a real thing.
Speaker 1: But I mean that you show you up for that comment. Everybody as.
Speaker 3: When she looks at me, she's like, no, but like his mom knows he's that, And I'm like, but like his mom knows he got a girl.
Speaker 1: But like, bro, like if you're not meeting.
Speaker 3: A family, yep, Like I don't believe what you're saying, you know what I mean? Like black men literally, Like I believe Old Bay fucked all these white girls because that was as tight. But he knew he had to be with a girl that looked like me because I was just black enough.
Speaker 1: I really believe that.
Speaker 3: When he showed me or told me about his new girlfriend, I was like, oh, and remember I told you a bitch told me who she was. I'm like, oh my god, Like not like we look alike, she's like tiny, but like we're both mixed, we both wearing braids. Okay, you are cute, light skin mixed bitches. So really this is just as black as you could go. That's what it's starting to like give off in my brain. Oh, because I don't understand.
Speaker 2: So he's he's like a lot of the black men that we talk about on social media.
Speaker 1: Then like if like and and this is where.
Speaker 2: Maybe where we shouldn't hold space for this conversation without a dark skinned woman. But this is what I guess a lot of them mean when they say black men don't respect us, they don't like us. And that's the space that I think people say that we come from a privileged space in because even though we black, like, there's a privilege in the way a lot of black men maybe view.
Speaker 1: Us too, because of our proximity to whiteness.
Speaker 3: I mean we understand that, Yeah, how black men act about light skinned girls. There's been in music from the.
Speaker 1: Dawn of time.
Speaker 3: I know, and y'all know, I love whis Khalifoot and I'm mad he going viral for he got like fourteen snowbodies in his new video, not a not melanin in sight.
Speaker 1: Like is it a white girl video?
Speaker 3: Like, no, it's not about white it's just a song. It's a really good song and just white girl. No, they're white, Like now this is on purpose? Oh wow, yeah all white? Now maybe if the video.
Speaker 2: Was shot in Pittsburgh, I know, I was like, is it called it the New plat it is not called snow bunny bitch.
Speaker 1: No, it's like, oh, doctor mar has to take care of that.
Speaker 3: But but yeah, uh no, Like at first, I didn't really connect the dots of him not liking black women because in my brain I was like, oh, the girlfriends I've seen.
Speaker 1: I mean, actually the girl before me was way like she was brown.
Speaker 3: She was definitely brown, but for the most part, like you're just wiping these girls up because you feel like that's what you should be with. And granted, I do believe in black love too, Like you know, it is really difficult for me to have conversations with my white home girls.
Speaker 1: And one of my closest white friends like.
Speaker 3: I remember literally saying her like she dates black dudes, and I was like, yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, I can't. I can't date like dudes.
Speaker 3: I date white girls like that, like you could have maybe one or two in your past.
Speaker 1: But if there's like if I see a trend, it fucks with me. Same.
Speaker 2: But I mean, most of the guys that I do end up dating a fucking they like big, big bulleted thick bitches like you gonna be someonost. I'm a lot of like my guys, they deal with big Buddhist tripper holes.
Speaker 1: Like it's given.
Speaker 2: They all had the same type of Zion Williamson child. I here just fucking on the same type of bitch.
Speaker 1: And there you go.
Speaker 2: Like all of like the girls that I know they dealt with are former strippers, or.
Speaker 1: They all have their bodies done, or they don't like they guys type though I'll say that. I mean, I'm not mad.
Speaker 3: I like, I love him a nigga who know what to do with he's god damn but dies, honey, because girl a't gonna hold y'all have my thigh the other night and bitch, I thought up again because he a little smaller than than my ex. So I'm having my leg up and while he fucking me, and I'm like, oh, I love that he loved all his thighs just rubbing on his goddamn chest.
Speaker 1: That's you know. I want a man that know what to do.
Speaker 3: I ge't worried like if I, for example, so Old Bay fucked a bunch of white bitches, right, that's maybe be like, well you must like the ship now that I would get worried if he was sucking a bunch of lights kinned thick bitches, and I'd be like, whoa.
Speaker 2: You know they even called you thick now you you in a thick girl club girl.
Speaker 1: They listen, They was like, yeah, you're thick now. Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: And you know what's crazy too? Did not think working out would get me fig that shit is real?
Speaker 2: No, it is because you you build muscle depending on what type, like cardio is what you do to drop. But if you're doing like muscle tone and this shit bit you finish at thiet.
Speaker 3: Sorry if you're watching the YouTube and my my ass is just oh god, girl, I'm the thighs girl.
Speaker 1: I be tricking niggas too.
Speaker 2: They be thinking I got to ask, bitch, is just thousand hips a thousand hips?
Speaker 3: Not? She let me tell you something A nigga told me once and this shit was so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: He was like, you look like you guys so much asked not from the front, So I mean, I gotta ask when I bend over. But I feel like I have a good go ahead. Give it to him on camera, this one. That's your camera right there.
Speaker 1: Now, Now you clever it, y'all.
Speaker 2: She's a real single she putting it out for the word. Now, I wanted to actually do a MythBuster. It is the fact that blue balls are actually not real. Also, for those of you who did not know of people with a KUCCI actually reported not says Boma, but I just want to say Kouchi.
Speaker 1: Forty of people with a KUCI reported that they.
Speaker 2: Also experience throbbing crotch syndrome, which they said is a more valid term because actually nothing turns crotch.
Speaker 1: Throbbing crotch syndrome. I've had that hunt, so it is not blue balls.
Speaker 2: And the reason why I bring this up is because there is still a large percentage of people who say that they are using this as an excuse to still go through with sex even if.
Speaker 1: They don't want it.
Speaker 2: So they're peer pressuring others bringing up the fact that damn they're so aroused they don't want blue balls, and so it's causing people to still use it as coercion, and people who really don't want to have sex are in fear of catching blue balls so much they go through with it because they don't want to.
Speaker 1: Ben edged to the point where it was like unbearable, You'll be into the edge and shit, I don't do it. No, I don't want to be it.
Speaker 3: Well, some of you've had probably mistake edging when Hagga comes too quick, but like, ah, yeah, that shit kind of hurts little.
Speaker 1: Well, I had to finish myself off. And that's the thing.
Speaker 2: There is a tenderness to it because you know, and there's a lot of reasons why science bitch look it up, but it was interesting when I saw this that there's no studies at all of blue being a color that the skin turns during you just being overly aroused and not jacking off.
Speaker 3: Don't you really think of blue like a bruise? Your ego bruisga, that's it's your ego, that's bruise. And you said black and blue, that's it. Okay, that's it.
Speaker 1: But I brought that up because I just thought it was really interesting.
Speaker 2: So, ladies, if you feel peer pressured to fucking nigga because he's like, ooh man, you're just gonna leave me with these blue balls. Bitch, it don't exist, it's fake. Tell him he could have throbbing crotch syndrome and he will be just fine.
Speaker 1: That's all. Before we get out of here. Those tcs. Nigga, you feel me? This whole episode was a horrible decision. The horrible decision was dating these niggas. I didn't even gonna hold you and we didn't share it to Why did you want to go through any of these though? No, I want to do the fucking home mail. Oh no, that's why I wanted to do the homemail. Oh yeah, I still say there was.
Speaker 3: A better home mail than you want to save for another outline. It was kind of long, go let's do it because this one was short. I thought we was going, okay, let me do this one because I was like.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. We got a little time. So am I wrong? Or is this nigga tripping you wrong? Oh?
Speaker 3: Wait, no, this nigga stripping for we're both single. I'm black twenty six, he's black thirty four. Let's call him Joe cool. No, let's make a new name, bitch. I have to read this, stop dmitries. So I started talking to Demitrius a month to go tomorrow. We've only gone out once, which was the day after his birthday. A week after we met. We had sex twice.
Speaker 1: We need a fucking calendar. What is going on? We literally we met a month ago.
Speaker 3: Okay, we've only gone out once, yep, a week after we met, but we've had sex twice.
Speaker 1: It was cool. Nothing right home about so, bitch, why you wrote as but okay, let's go. Let's go but off the strength. He has three kids.
Speaker 3: I knew I likely wasn't going to have a substantial relationship with him past a flame.
Speaker 1: I moved from the city we met in.
Speaker 3: Shortly after to start grad school, which he knew, and I essentially told him that I wasn't gonna be seriously dating him or anyone because I'm not interested in a long distance relationship and school is my priority.
Speaker 1: Okay, good for you, bitch. He talking about he gonna make I'm looking this bitch got mad. So literally he was writing nice, He talking about he's gonna make trips to come see me.
Speaker 3: Etcetera, exeter us sound good, but niggas make empty promises all the time. I have no reason to believe anything he said, pass his face value. At one point, when I was visiting family out of town, he called himself getting upset because I didn't tell him. I came home, blew into an argument to the point where we were essentially.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, this is dead cool.
Speaker 3: A few days later, he talked about he's sorry and he missed me and bitch you let him fuck Okay. We talked about what happened and moved on, and I think this might nigga might actually be crazy. Okay, Lately there's a shift in energy, like to be crazy or uninterested.
Speaker 1: It's not the.
Speaker 3: Same, but go ahead, keep going. Lately there's a shifting energy. And I said, it's only been a month. But he does come off like he wants me to hang on to his every word, miss him all the time, pour my heart out to him about feelings I don't truthfully have. And I've said that I was raised to make sure that I'm good and will be okay regardless of who I'm dealing with. He took it as if I stop talking to you tomorrow, you're gonna be okay, But he's making it feel me. No, my ex said those exact words. Oh I can't wait to answer this.
Speaker 2: Oh ah, those exact words were said to me, yuck, yuck.
Speaker 1: Like you want me to yeap keep.
Speaker 3: He took it as if I stopped talking to you tomorrow, you're gonna be okay, which I will be. He's making it like I'm in the wrong for thinking it. Yep, Am I wrong for having that kind of mentality? No, I feel like the man that's for me will know and understand what I mean by that, because he's gonna be the same way. I can want to fuck you all day long, but I can't force anyone to stick around. So if you want to go to that spine, my life will continue on.
Speaker 1: Who I like this beach.
Speaker 3: So this is I feel like to be a thirty four year old man. His outlook on life should be a little different. People can come and go all the time, and I understand he's looking for a relationship. But once I said I'm not that should let you know to move on with how you've been moving. I know I'm not wrong, but honestly, I feel like there's a mind game and that's why I'm trying to question why he feels a way about it. Is there any feedback, yes, that you could give me. My older cousin put me onto your show this year, and I think it really helped me step back into the dating scene. It's a little ghetto out here, but it's fun. Thank you for being transparent. I love the show.
Speaker 2: I hate buzzwords, but it is giving narcissists out the gate. I think that when a it doesn't seem like there was much of a getting to know each other right, so there wasn't a chase that occurred. You're coming in, you fucked, and you maybe just want to keep it as a fuck relationship. A lot of men I'm not gonna say, oh, I'm not gonna say majority, but a lot, a ton, whatever other word I could say, except most, yeah, want to feel needed. Being wanted sexually is not enough for guys. I know we've even said this before. There's been lovers in the past that is like, man, I.
Speaker 1: Think I feel like you only want me for my dick. Ooh.
Speaker 2: Like men don't want to feel like they're being used just as sex puppets or just to get a nut off or a rock off. Even though they treat women that way, often they don't want to feel that way. They want to feel needed. I know what my one of my other booths, we had to back and forth. He's like, damn, I don't even feel like you're interested in me.
Speaker 1: And I'm like why. He's like, man, because every time I want to see you, you tell me you busy.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm busy and you don't even consider my schedule or take the initiative to plan with me. That doesn't mean I'm uninterested. It just means that's how much you don't care about anything else I got going on, And you want me to jump when you say jump.
Speaker 3: And here's this thing, there's a man listening that's like, where is the man feeling needed at this? And the on the flip side where for the most part, I'm grieking with everything you're saying, but like there is a shitty thing of like it is true about men needing to feel needed. So what I'll say is yeah, and the things that you're saying are both right. I think for anyone listening that is interested in a man and wants a relationship.
Speaker 1: Give them a little of that.
Speaker 3: But the anything that you have for this nigga, you are not tripping like, yeah, he's on your dick because you're not on his just and that's.
Speaker 1: Literally what it is. That's literally what it is.
Speaker 2: And so he's trying to make you feel like you are doing something wrong when in fact, he probably just wants you to be more on his dick than you are.
Speaker 1: He probably just wants you to be like, dang, I want to see you, dang, when are we going to go?
Speaker 3: And a lot of women to be to be clear, apply a lot of pressure early to who else you fucking da da da? And when you don't apply the pressure of wanting to know what he's doing when he's not with you, what other women he's entertaining. When you don't ask those questions, he's genuinely like, oh, well maybe she don't even like me that much. I'm not gonna make her a priority if I'm not a priority.
Speaker 1: In her life. And I think that that's what I've realized with my friends too.
Speaker 2: Out the gate. They're wanting guys to like to their every call. Like I was talking to my homegirl and she was like, girl, I text some good night, and you know he didn't text me till the next day at five o'clock.
Speaker 1: I'm over him. I'm like, great, you just met the guy.
Speaker 3: Like the the idea that you immediately have to go into the good, good morning, good night routine with the man you just met is a little nuts. And so if he's been dealing with women that are a lot like my friend, and this girl is coming off way more nonchalant.
Speaker 1: That's why he's just like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Why women feel I hate like I hate I hate the pressure they apply to men early on. Maybe she's used to being a girlfriend. Yes, oh yes, very much, so that can be it, But like you.
Speaker 1: Can't apply that when you're dating somebody.
Speaker 2: Bro, you're not a priority and you just met a week ago.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to a lot of niggas right now.
Speaker 3: I'm only fucking beadd, but I'm like entertaining niggas and like I feel.
Speaker 1: Nothing when I'm like not replying to them for a few hours. Like girl me needs the.
Speaker 2: Girda's one nigga had nerve because he did Girded's nigga FaceTime me while I was out with another nigga. But I haven't saved his number yet because he was pissing me off, calling me all these cat names, and I said, don't call me babe, don't call me babe. I don't like none of that shit. Then you call me sunshine, so I just stopped, responded, So never. Motherfucker saved his number, so he facens girl. So he facetimed me, and I ain't know the goddamn number because I ain't save his goddamn name. So I looked at it, and I guess he could tell I don't know who the fuck he was. I said, oh, I'm at dinner right now. So he texted me, don't even worry about calling back, girl. Row back the next day, Okay, he said, you ain't even know who it was when I FaceTime you. Bitch left niggles on scene and I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: Drug dealer niggas do me like that. No, that's a football nigga, But jo drug dealing niggas be like, that's.
Speaker 2: What you're doing because they're just so available And I'm not at all sorry, bitch. I'm out anyways, y'all again, we are on the Climax tours, so come with us. Yes, we're gonna be in Texas, that's right, we're taking a little break and picking it back up in September. So for right now, Houston, Dallas, come and see hhow motherfucking tickets. We are at the House of Blue Was in Houston, and we are at the Ulum and Deep something. It's the Deep Deep Deep Deep Ellum. That's what factory of deep elum.
Speaker 1: You can you can google.
Speaker 2: There we go having it ready, or go to whore hive dot com. Go to the bottom of the page click tour and you can get tickets to everywhere.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: We added Boston, so we will be in Boston. I think it's like November eleventh at the City Winery. So we are all ready and we already a third fool bitch in Boston, and we ain't even have a link like that to saying oh Charlotte. Charlotte and Orlando are both like seventy percent sold. So like Charlotte, Orlando, Boston, get your to you in New York to be a big I saw New York.
Speaker 1: Oh bitch, oh, I'm probably gonna cry that shot.
Speaker 2: But go to war Hive and make sure you get your tickets now because this will be our last.
Speaker 1: Tour because bitch y'all see we busy and we live in life. But you're gonna have to come find me a Malta next year. Home you here you go.
Speaker 2: Also, make sure you join our Patreon, so that's patreon dot com backslash.
Speaker 1: Hoary bled.
Speaker 2: This is yoons and you guys should be able to search it now because you don't have the little eighteen plus thing keeping you out of there.
Speaker 1: So it's Patreon dot com backslash. Corpor Decisions.
Speaker 2: Join our top tiers to join us once a month with a town hall.
Speaker 1: We get on zoom and we talk to all the people's and that's about it, y'all.
Speaker 2: Thank y'all for tuning in to another episode of corpor Decisions.
Speaker 1: Bye wish so am I.
Speaker 4: I think there's also difference, Like I think the associated statement was like being her in her shadow, but like you said, seven didn't have a career. But also what you what we spoke about is that someone who can't embrace what you do because they're they're yeah, they're intimidated by it, and then they project and use like this the sex talk to their advantage and they try to shame you. That is what you're talking about, not necessarily needing a stedman. I mean, I think any entrepreneur or businesswoman needs to support because nigga don't act like you don't see things to get done, like being useful.
Speaker 1: If you're just standing around nigga, you're not useful for the team. You're not usul for the household.
Speaker 2: When I say a steedman, though, I think that someone being okay. I think that when we talk about gender roles, patriarchy, masculinity, men sit here and feel uncomfortable showing up in feminine ways and so showing up emotionally and not being the protector and provider now makes you feel like a bitch.
Speaker 1: When I that's what I need from here