Speaker 1: Yes, everybody, welcome to the show. All right, yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Well I got a show for everybody listening on the podcast right now. We are in Tucson, Arizona.
Speaker 1: Thank you. We're here with.
Speaker 2: All of our friends. We're actually at someone's house. It's a nice house. It's a really nice house. No, we're here tonight and we here's a funny story where we're coming in. We're flying in today and we had to fly into Phoenix and drive over and I got so irritated that we were sitting on the plane and there was a guy I'm in the window flew southwest and I was like a two. Shout out me for getting a two. And so I'm up in the front. So I get to pick my seat. On Southwest, I like to be on when you walk on, I like to be on.
Speaker 1: The right side.
Speaker 2: I like that one where there's a little more room on like the wall. So I get my seat and Mike d sits on that open that third seat. So I'm window. Mike D is aisle and we we kind of have a thing. And I put my bag in the middle and so hopefully we're like please nobody sit between us. Doesn't matter we're not judging you. It's not like we don't want a white man or a black one. We don't want anybody. We don't we don't like anybody at this point. We don't care what gender race. We don't want anybody sitting there. So we have the bag there, and Mike goes, hey, it's a full flight, and I'm like, dang it, So I take the bag. And then Mike gets up and leaves and goes and moves over and like a dad and his young child come and sit in those two seats.
Speaker 1: I literally think that Mike D has been nice and it said.
Speaker 2: Hey, I will sit over here so you two can sit together, because that's the kind of thing Mike D would do, the kindest guy ever. And then as I'm sitting there, because the dad sits in the middle and the kids on the aisle, and the dad is on a computer and his elbows keeps spreading. Right now, he can have the arm rest. I don't care. There are different theories. Who gets the armrest first, come first, serve half and half I don't know. But the guy's like, got the whole arm rest, but he's working on his computer, So I respect that and I have my arms inside of my seat and armrests, and his elbows just keep pushing into me. So finally, after a while, I'm like, I'm in this, let's go. I'm digging back in.
Speaker 1: Oh boy.
Speaker 2: Without talking to each other, We're pushing each other's elbows against each other. And this happens for like forty five minutes. We never look at each other. He's typing and pushing out. I'm on my phone and pushing out. It's just a battle of wills, right, And I kind of want to embarrass in front of his kid. I kind of want to push his elbows in. We finished the fly and we go, we land, and I was telling Mike. I was like, that dude considered there was all elbow in me. And Mike goes, that guy was not cool. I said, what happened? He said he moved seats, not because he wanted to sit with his kid, but because there was an overweight man next to him, and out loud, he goes, I'm not sitting next to you.
Speaker 1: And I was like, what, I'd.
Speaker 2: Have pushed his elbows so hard if I knew that he was a jerk, Shove those elbows in his ribcage. I'd embarrass him in front of his kid, and then I had a pete on him. Oh, because I've seen that on flights.
Speaker 1: That's too much.
Speaker 2: But i'd have only done when we were close to landing because I don't want to turn the flight around and they would have duct taped you.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, So that was our story getting here today. I like Arizona because it is very hot. I like really hot. No, it's very very hot. I like.
Speaker 2: And I like that you guys cheer when I say that, like it's your thing, and like you're really proud of it. Yeah, no, that's cool. And so we're driving it. Eddie's apparently never seen sand before or.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I've never seen a desert, guys. The desert here looks like the road Runner Coyote cartoon.
Speaker 1: Like, it's amazing. And I was driving and.
Speaker 3: At one point I was looking out the window for at least a minute and forgot I was driving.
Speaker 1: It was so beautiful.
Speaker 2: He was taking his phone and recording the desert as he was driving, and I'm like, dude, you can Google image any of that, right, and we're going.
Speaker 1: He would like call out cactuses. There's a cactus. Uh, huh. Even one is like, I bet I can make tequila out of that cac.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then he starts to ask us if we've seen any coyotes.
Speaker 1: We haven't.
Speaker 2: But his thing is when we go places Eddie, we're in Florida, he asks everybody if they've seen a gator. And here he asked, do you call him coyotes or coyotes? Fair enough hockey team to I get that, Yeah, we get that. We call him coyotes in Arkansas. But he's never seen a desert. So oh so.
Speaker 3: Hold on, So, how many of you guys have seen a coyote? Yeah, that's everyone. That's cool. What about rattlesnakes?
Speaker 1: Dank? That's everyone, that's cool.
Speaker 2: How many of you guys are actually here because we said earlier today we'd be here.
Speaker 1: Oh? Thanks? How many of you are actually annoyed?
Speaker 2: There's some idiots on the stage that you didn't know we're going to be here. Whenever you got here to eat.
Speaker 3: There's a guy at the bar. That guy to thank you. They were here for the mariachis, yes.
Speaker 2: And so you're here for tonight. You can't you know about us? Come up here, come for a second, let's meet somebody. Everybody, clip your hands for somebody we're about to meet.
Speaker 1: Let's seem and welcome on guest. Everybody. Okay, what's your name? My name?
Speaker 4: Are you ready for this? It's a long one.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I just.
Speaker 2: Don't give us your like full name. What's all security number? Because this is gonna people gonna hear this. It's how long and you're gonna get hacked?
Speaker 4: No de b Okay, go ahead, Shenandoah der true.
Speaker 3: Hell oh oh they're different names. Yeah, wait a minute, that was one name.
Speaker 2: Hold on middle, your name is Shenandoah dirt nor what dirt you have?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: DR's normal? She's like, what that's such an insult.
Speaker 4: It's super common.
Speaker 2: Shenandoah dr true true, Hell, that's pretty for sure. Someone's gonna hack you. We're gonna beleeve that. We're gonna bleep out the last part of that.
Speaker 1: Just somebody. Okay, Shanny, Shanny, you have your Is this your daughter? It is that your husband?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Hi guys, And so where do you live here?
Speaker 4: I live northwest side of town.
Speaker 2: And so do you listen to assend you listen to the morning show? Do you listen to it live Rory the Stone podcast.
Speaker 4: I listened to it on iHeartRadio. Thank you for the past ten years.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I mean seriously, it's kind of weird because I feel like I know everything about you guys, right, so anybody Elsey, I feel like we have best friends right here.
Speaker 1: Thank you. It's pretty cool. We feel the thank you absolutely, thank you because you said that I will give you my full IDA and sold security number after the excellent And so, what what kind of field do you work? Don't say exactly? Can we give you too much information about you?
Speaker 4: No, it's okay. Let's say I am in the training of aviation maintenance men.
Speaker 1: That's really specific, you know. But but she said, let's say it was like generically, let's say I work on Main Street three or two Main Street and I train.
Speaker 4: I work in training.
Speaker 1: And how long have you been married to that fine gentleman right there?
Speaker 4: Get this two years? But we've been together this year twenty wow?
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait hey, why did you sir?
Speaker 4: What the hell?
Speaker 5: Seriously?
Speaker 1: Hold on? That's on YouTube, though. I got a couple of things to say.
Speaker 2: Cooper, get off the pot, man, Dude, You sit on that pot so long your legs like rotten off.
Speaker 1: So what was the deal?
Speaker 2: Why did you you were together eighteen years? You felt it was just a piece of paper, then why didn't you just sign the piece of paper?
Speaker 1: If it just beat of paper? And that's okay, a lot of love, I get it, But that why did you not say, yo, I super didn't care? You didn't care? Okay, then if you, But then why did you finally get married?
Speaker 4: You know why? Because my daughter, my daughter asked me when we were going to get married.
Speaker 1: Yep, love it my daughter Brielle, And that's all that.
Speaker 4: If it was important to her, then it was important enough.
Speaker 1: For me, that's right. And was she the maid of honor?
Speaker 4: She was adorable. She had little cowgirl boots. You got married in a small vineyard, ten people, small's yeah, And she had matched cowboy boots with me, and she had a little white dress and she was perfect.
Speaker 1: And you are the dad, right, Sarah? Yeah, don't laugh when you never know, guys, you never you never know.
Speaker 2: But that's really cool that you guys did that for her. She's pretty cool too. I met her, I met her earlier. And so what advice would you give to guys who let me do this to women? Who they want their guy to propose what they want.
Speaker 4: Don't pressure them. When the time's right, it'll be right, it'll be perfect.
Speaker 1: Every guy's going hallelujah. Yeah what she said.
Speaker 4: But really, there's never a perfect time for anything, So stop trying to plan everything.
Speaker 1: Deadline, give yourself a deadline. Yeah. His was eighteen.
Speaker 2: His was legally it can vote. His was whenever our marriage, our relationship can vote, will get married.
Speaker 4: You know what, though, I would have been with them for the rest of my life without that marriage certificate. Didn't make a difference.
Speaker 1: I can feel that. I agree. Yeah, I just think that it's hilarious that he got away with it for that long. Let's be honest. Well, thank you very much. Really nice to meet you.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you for coming out.
Speaker 4: I'm not the only one that's been waiting.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Thank you. Yeah, all right, whose guy? Thank you very much? Yeah, I like that. All right, who's got a helple questions? Yeah, come on up, please come up. Thank you.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is the first time I know I said this before we come on, the first time we've ever done this where we set up we only and thank you to you know, brother John and everybody for making this happen. We literally today at like eight am, and right now it's about twelve hours since then. Less than that, we were like, let's do a podcast, and we didn't know but it would come. So thank you for filling this place up.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being here. I don't know what else to say except I want to introduce our next guest. Our next guest is.
Speaker 6: Candace Hande.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, Candice. Hell are you married?
Speaker 6: H yeah?
Speaker 1: How long till he propose to you?
Speaker 6: Six years?
Speaker 1: Oh? You know what? That feels like a blink of an eye compares to Anthony? Yeah? So where do you live?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 6: I live in Sierravice, Arizona. It's about an hour and a half south of here.
Speaker 1: Did you drive from there to here?
Speaker 2: We?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you? Who are you with?
Speaker 6: My mom and my best friend Morgan? Okay, guys, me and Morgan have listened to you since we were in high school.
Speaker 1: Oh if that that's all always a compliment, and I want to say thank you.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we'll meet somebody and like you or somebody else and they're like, oh my god, we listened the show all the time.
Speaker 1: We listened since I was four and I'm like, oh my god, we weren't four thirty, but that always hurts a little bit. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So what would you like to talk about?
Speaker 6: So I want to talk We want to talk about Eddie and his four oh one k.
Speaker 1: Oh great, please for those still for those Eddie really wants to retire.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 3: All I want to do is retire on the beach, do nothing, play golf and fish all day.
Speaker 1: The problem with that is I don't have a retirement.
Speaker 3: I've been working on a retirement, but I figure at some point I'm going to have enough money to retire.
Speaker 2: Right, never invested opinion into anything, nothing. And then we told him you need the company offers a four oh one k and he's like, what is that?
Speaker 1: So go ahead.
Speaker 6: We're convinced it's a bit.
Speaker 1: It's not a bit.
Speaker 6: To god, it's not family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, four kids, the wife, four kids. Yep.
Speaker 6: So that's what we want to know, if it was a bet or not, because you can start any any time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but why start now I'm forty five years old? What am I gonna? Oh? Well, exactly is that Morgan? Morgan? Are you insane?
Speaker 2: So you want yeah, you said exactly, he shouldn't start now because he's never started.
Speaker 1: Before, right, but now it's too lately? Not okay? Good? Well on the same team then, Morgan, okay, is that you or not? Does anyone agree with me? I got one lady over there, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's like going, I'm forty five. Why would I exercise? It's too late. I'm gonna die anyway. Everyone's like, yeah, I can promise you from the bottom of my heart. It is not a bit, not a bit, And I wouldn't have thought it was so wild if fit weren't real.
Speaker 6: Are you not starting because you want to keep it a bit? No? You gotta start.
Speaker 3: No, I truly think that. Why start now when I'm forty five years old? Because all the stories are like, man, I started when I was twenty and I got like so much money in there. Now, well I'm forty five, So when am I gonna pull it out when I'm one hundred?
Speaker 2: Bad move, man, But at least there's something to pull out. And not only that, you want to retire. How do you plan to retire with nothing?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Still working on that one. But are you working on it? Because why now?
Speaker 6: I'm not?
Speaker 1: So? What are some other things? Though? Other than four oh one k there's a casine. How far is the closest contine? What I'm talking about? Maybe?
Speaker 6: What thirty minutes you're here?
Speaker 2: It's not for thirty minutes? Yeah, move to Thailand. That's a great whoever said that?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Other investments? Do you have other investments?
Speaker 6: Smoking hot chicken?
Speaker 3: Oh, producer a ready smoking hot chicken, smoking hot chicken. See when that thing pops off, guys, forget about it. How much do you have invested in the chicken though right now?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Really? How much do you have invested in that you could get something out of? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How much money I put in it? Like I gotta go buy chickens.
Speaker 6: At a meeting?
Speaker 1: How much money? Have a meeting? That's holled on?
Speaker 2: How much money do you have placed in the chicken that could actually return something to you?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Money? Play in the chess? What an investment? As you put money in something waiting for it to come back. I mean, I got a best hash in my wallet. I buy chickens right now, I smoke and I sell it easy breeze.
Speaker 2: That's not it money invested. I appreciate that question, but it turns this. Okay, sorry, give us another one anything else?
Speaker 6: No, I thank you for coming to Tucson. I have been waiting to meet you guys for.
Speaker 1: So so much. Thank you. We did it so long. Do you have your phone? I don't.
Speaker 6: I left it down there my mom's recording. But I brought a T shirt because we went to your bobby Fest in twenty twenty one in Texas. Or we really, me and my best friend Morgan.
Speaker 1: We are got to take a picture. Thank you, Morgan, your to your bobby Fest.
Speaker 6: And yeah, thank you very much, big fans.
Speaker 1: Where is your husband here?
Speaker 6: No, he travels for work, so he's out of town.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well Anthony's here if you need a substitute. The guy is awesome, loyal, he won't marry you. Yeah, I don't worry.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, awesome, nice to meet you. Thank you for coming out there. She is everybody play out here? Yeah? Show all right? Next up? Who wants to come up? Yeah? You in the very bag that jump? Yes you're looking backward?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No, okay, I actually yeah you over there? Yeah, come on? Actually, don't care anybody here you come up? Did you see any of those hands?
Speaker 2: I saw them all. But then They all were like me, me, me, there's no up there. She is everybody, our next guest. Yeah, okay, what's your name? Meghan?
Speaker 4: Him?
Speaker 2: Megan?
Speaker 1: Did me sign your book for you? Hey? Spell it? Okay, Meghan, what question do you have for us? You didn't? Oh, that's the question to sign your book? Yeah, okay, you got it.
Speaker 6: Hold On, did come with you?
Speaker 1: Caitlyn did not come with me. She may meet us in Dallas. We're going to Dallas.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow because we're gonna I'm playing in a Major League Baseball celebrity softball game, which is pretty fun to me, pretty cool.
Speaker 1: So she may come down there and see us there. Okay, but that was your only question. If I'd signed your book, I would have I would have done that anyway.
Speaker 6: I've been drawing blanks, honestly.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't worry about it. How what do you listen to the show every day?
Speaker 6: On podcasts?
Speaker 1: You do every day? How do you feel about the new format where we split it in two? Oh, it's fine, be honest.
Speaker 5: No, it's fine.
Speaker 4: I think it's better than yeah, having to go back and like find where you were.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought too, Because they wouldn't let us do just one. So it's like, find a new way to if it's over, like an hour or ten minutes, they want to split in half. So I felt that we could do one and two with no repeat content instead of like that one big one in the whatever.
Speaker 1: It's fine. Oh that's are you gonna kill us? Okay?
Speaker 6: No, oh no, no, he told me earlier. He's like every day you're like, Bobby Bone said this.
Speaker 4: Bobby Bone said that.
Speaker 1: He said it like that. What's your name, sir? What's your name, sir? Jose Why you hater?
Speaker 2: Bobby Ben said, by taking out, taking out, let me smile on this. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Everybody their share is oh yes, they wanted a book signed. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: We have a couple. Let's do a couple more. Does they may have an them on? Yes, very bad doing the double hand wave. It feels like she's on the price of right, she's running. Come on up, give us something to talk about up here? Okay, what's your name?
Speaker 5: Big Dan? Hi, I'm Vicky.
Speaker 1: Hey Vicky, I'm Bobby. This is Eddie. Hey, Mike, d scoot on in here, all right, Vicky, what do you want to talk about? Well?
Speaker 5: I had questions. But then Eddie started channeling lunchbox.
Speaker 1: And now we have new questions channeling.
Speaker 5: I mean, you guys have the hookup with Dave Ramsey, So why is this not a thing with.
Speaker 1: What the four to one kings, anything, anything? Anything small money?
Speaker 5: You have the expert on saving and four o one k and I feel like you should be utilizing doing a lunchbox thing.
Speaker 3: No, it's not a lunchbox thing. I just I think we're both kind of the same mindset of we'll retire at some.
Speaker 6: Point and now is just not the time you need to get Deve Ramsey.
Speaker 1: But it'll never be the time because you'll never have money to retire. Bro, I have four kids. Geez, Louise, do you want the truth? I've got no mind, I've got no money to say.
Speaker 5: I feel like Bobby probably paints you.
Speaker 1: You feel right, Yeah? Yeah, you feel right.
Speaker 5: I think it's time to have Dave Ramsey back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. One, what else? You got? What else you're talking about?
Speaker 5: I was going to ask, so you have been so I know that you're a huge country fan. You grew up with it and all of the older music that your grandma would listen to, and so you've done the full gamut of country stars, not country stars.
Speaker 2: Top three which one country or non country top three all period? Okay, overall, And so my favorites are like favorite interviews, is what you mean?
Speaker 1: Like talking to you like your John marri One.
Speaker 5: Earth has to be you're such a huge fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we both you guys just placed well, so you got to do John Mayer.
Speaker 2: Oh really, okay, So here's the thing about then, John Mayer. For like six months of my life, John Mayer and I were kind of buddies. It was a weird six months, but there it is interesting. For only like six months and then for no reason, he unfollowed me on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I felt.
Speaker 2: I don't think I follo him anymore. Think I'm following him back. Yeah, I really showed him.
Speaker 1: Were you being pushy?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I was doing nothing what you're doing. I wasn't messaging.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: But it just turns out there were a couple of shows, like one in LA and it was like, come here, and I went back in the dressing room. We hung out, and then he came did something. He became the studio randomly. We talked for half an hour. It was a great interview. I've never watched it back because I really liked it.
Speaker 1: I don't watch stuff fact that I really like because I will find reasons that I feel like that wasn't good. Sure, but the John Marrowin was great.
Speaker 2: But if favorite guests, I think the Garth Garth is awesome, and there was an early one with Garth that was really good because we spent a lot of time talking. My favorite Pound for Pound guests who's good every time is probably Jake Owen because we're really close friends and I can really push him.
Speaker 1: He's like, you're weird, dude. Yeah, I would say.
Speaker 2: Jake is my favorite normal guest. But yeah, probably Garth and John Mayer and Jake. Those are probably my favorite three. Yeah, Dolly's cool too. Dollie and Reba are always awesome. I did an hour with Riba at my house, which was a plus. It's awesome now that you're just reminding me of one man.
Speaker 1: It's like going a lot.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like going there's nothing to watch, so you pull up Netflix. There's a hundred and you don't know which ones. You can't think of any of them. Riba and Dollie are both a plus there. You definitely can spend time with either one of them and then understand why they are so wildly beloved. Obviously, they have to be great singers. Obviously they have to write and pick the right songs and make great career decisions. But sometimes there are artists that just aren't good people, like there are famous people that they aren't. No, I'm not gonna name on her, but there are there are really famous artists. They just are crapheads. However, do you hate when they come in?
Speaker 1: Don't They don't have my show, they don't have my I don't bring if there's somebody figuring it out.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking about who's not been on the show, and then we've got.
Speaker 1: Our list if there's somebody or they may have come on and I've Swift has not been on this show. Yes, yes, a couple of times, has she? Yeah, I've missed those. Yeah, it was early, but she moved. Taylor used to live in Nashville, but she moved and then she got out of country, so there was no real reason. But Taylor was great.
Speaker 5: That's not true, because you do a lot of people who aren't country, but they have to come to Nashville, and she just I mean, she comes home no, I haven't seen her, not to see us.
Speaker 1: But Taylor was great. I'm not gonna say who the crap bags are.
Speaker 3: But what about Luke Bryan interviews? Those those, to me are always my favorite because they're just crazy, Like he's so wild in his interviews.
Speaker 2: Luke is awesome, and Luke is like a train that is always running off the tracks. And now I worked with Luke for four four days or four years on American Idol, so we became very close. We travel back and forth to California together. And what I like about interviewing Luke now is I can just jump in and stop them. When we first started, I could. He was a strong train and he just go all over the place. I love Luke as a person, and the interviews are really good now because I can just kind of barrel in and stop them. But you know, I don't put people on the show I don't like anymore. That's the good thing about the show being somewhat successful is that I don't have to put people on the air and we don't have to do interviews. But there are people that I like and music that I like, and some country some's not. But I think one of the real cool things about the show is that they kind of give us the freedom to do whatever, or enough rope to hang ourselves.
Speaker 1: That would be it. It's a good question, though, Yeah, anything else okay.
Speaker 5: So I asked Eddie why he's lost his mind. But you're gonna get Dave Ramsey back on. Yeah, sure, and then you're top three. So Mike the Movie Man, Yes, same question. Top three all time favorite movies ever.
Speaker 7: Number one is Dark Night. I think it's just the best superhero movie of all times.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: My number two is Twister because I've seen it over fifty times. I can't wait for the next one to come out. And then number three would have to be probably the first Spider Man because I have a Spider Man tattoo.
Speaker 1: So that's my number three.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 1: I think I'm out one more. You can find one more. I'm gonna make you feel like you made me feel with like all the artists.
Speaker 2: You can do it.
Speaker 1: Give us one more or give us just just toss a topic out there we're talking about.
Speaker 5: Okay, give me a summary. Because I only am able to catch you guys three days a week, so sometimes I miss pieces man in uniform. I'm lost.
Speaker 1: Okay, So helped me with.
Speaker 5: A summary thirty minute elevator or thirty second elevator.
Speaker 1: Our digital person, Morgan number two has a new man.
Speaker 2: It's called Man. He told Man in uniform. Amy thought he was living a double life and daddy Morgan and it was like married that.
Speaker 5: Part this morning too.
Speaker 1: He's not intriguing. He's not living a double life. Sure, for Amy's sake, you don't know. I am not sure, but I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Is Morgan? Sure?
Speaker 2: I think so, and I've never It's just ae me it is. Yeah's dam it's I think he's a good guy.
Speaker 1: I never met him. I know what he does, it's not really met him yet. No, I don't want to meet him.
Speaker 5: They're a screening process for Bobby.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: I can Morgan's significant others.
Speaker 1: Yes, but Mobby's not her. I'm not one of them.
Speaker 2: Also, I don't want to meet them until they're really firmly in place, like when you're.
Speaker 5: Dating and you don't interest in the children. You guys are the children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good. I'm the kid.
Speaker 2: Good compared, I would say for a couple of reasons. One, I think this has been talked about on the show.
Speaker 1: There have been guys that have tried to get with some of the girls on my show because they want to like be like a part of the show or hang out with me. Right, so until like she's pregnant and that kid is twelve.
Speaker 5: I just took a turn.
Speaker 2: That's gonna take a while a turn. I haven't met him yet, but I know what he does. It's not really what people think it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: You're the only one that knows what he does.
Speaker 5: So we only know that he wears a uniform. We don't know Armed Services, first respond or anything.
Speaker 1: Correct, it's just not that far behind. You're not. It's just not what people think it is. Is uniform?
Speaker 5: Is it like a clown uniform?
Speaker 1: I will say no more. Oh, I didn't think about clown. That's good. It's a professional.
Speaker 5: Clown or McDonald's you know four.
Speaker 1: Right right, let's box.
Speaker 2: Thought it was the guy at canes Canes canes because she brought a bunch of canes up.
Speaker 1: That's right. He works a came all right, Well, thank you very much, everybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take a picture. So here's what we're gonna do. So we would love, we would love to take pictures with everybody. If you guys want to take pictures, I'm sure that'd be awesome. We'll just walk around to all the tables, so you guys have to get up. I know you're eating like a like a wedding, like the Mariaci.
Speaker 1: Where do you see? Hi to everybody in the wedding.
Speaker 2: We're gonna walk around. Thank you guys for coming. I know this was last minute and I appreciate you guy. Thank you everybody, Thank you, thank you for being here. We're gonna come around to your table now. Please remember to tip us.
Speaker 1: Please four one K. He needs a four O one K. All right, we're coming around.