Speaker 1: Don't be out here acting like a donkey. He bitch, it's time for Donkey of the Day. I'm a big boy. I could take it if he feel out deserve It ain't no big deal, I know, Charlamagne God gonna have funes say mouth. You gotta say something you may not agree with. It doesn't mean I'm mean.
Speaker 2: Who's getting that donk that donkey that don't don't don't dun't dunk.
Speaker 1: Donkey other day right here to the breakfast club. Bitches, you can call me the donkey of the day, but like I mean, no harm.
Speaker 3: Yes, donkey today for Thursday, May twenty fifth goes to the good brother Polo G. Let me tell you something, man, I got love for the young brother Polo G. I got mad love for Polo G's family, his mother's Station Mac drap on the cluse bombs for Station Mac. He's one of the best managers businesswomen out here. I love what they do, I love what they building, and that's why I have to give Polo G the biggest he heart today because I can't believe he would risk all that they've built for a bunch of people on social media who don't give a damn about him and would love to see him lose it all. Okay, not only am I disappointed, this is a teachable moment because is one of the smart ones. But Polo G, I don't need you to be smart, I need you to be wise. Okay, what are you talking about, uncle Charlot? Well, yesterday I came across a video on Double XL and it had the headline Polo G says he's the only rapper walking around with no security. Those have been famous last words for a lot of folks. Let's go to the Instagram for the report. Police bring down the strip loans.
Speaker 1: I ain't locker though, glizzed throwing my help. I ain't lacking though, my kids.
Speaker 2: Coming.
Speaker 3: I'm only rapping, you know, pop out no security my favorite? Oh God, maybe maybe play it one more time for people who couldn't understand and play it one more time, cooking.
Speaker 1: Down the strip loans. I ain't locker though, blizzed, throwing my help. I ain't lacking though my kids this hem coming. I'm only rapping, you know, pop.
Speaker 3: Out no security my favorite?
Speaker 1: Polo G.
Speaker 3: Uh, Like I said, you wanted the smart ones, But I don't need you just to be smart. I need you to be wise. See, smart people learn from their own mistakes. Wise people learn from the mistakes of others.
Speaker 1: Polo G.
Speaker 3: We have seen enough rappers and enough people go on live post their location, show what they got, flashing money, flashing jewelry, some people dead, they're ops to pull up put a location on it, and then they do, and then they did.
Speaker 1: Okay, you have to learn from all those individuals. All right.
Speaker 3: The wolves already don't need a reason, my brother, we have seen too many rappers gunned down in La particularly. All right for you to be moving like this. You say you wasn't lacking okay, you said you got that Glizzy on your hip, young brother, you were lacking okay, you were lacking common sense because number one, you alerting the wolves that you were in the city with no security, and you alert in law.
Speaker 1: Enforcement that you got the Glizzy on the hip.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm not gonna sit here and act like I'm an expert on California gun laws, but I did some research, and by research I mean Google, and from what I found out, generally, you may not carry a concealed firearm on your person in public unless you have a valid carry concealed weapon license, and those lives are only issued by California County Sheriff to residents of the county are the chief of police to residents of the city. Hey, Polo G, if you have one of those, more power to you. If you don't have one of those, then you're gonna end up in jail, and you're not gonna have nobody to blame for that but yourself because you went on Live and told people.
Speaker 1: You got that Glizzy on the hip.
Speaker 3: Okay, look, I understand Polo G is a rapper, so this isn't gonna hurt his brand or image in any way.
Speaker 1: But I don't care about his brand image. Okay, I care about.
Speaker 3: Him, and I care about him potentially losing his freedom even worse his life because he wants to go on Instagram and tell people that he's walking around LA with all his jewelry on designer clothes and no security with a Glizzy on his hip allegedly that may or may not be legal. My brothers, my sisters, I'm gonna tell you what the OGE forty told me many many, many many moons ago. Okay, I'm talking over twelve years. He said, when you're worth something, you protect it simple as that. Nobody gets stripes in twenty twenty three for saying you walking around with no security. The richest, most powerful people on the planet all have secuarycurity. Okay, every elected official have security for the most part. All right, people that could beat your ass like a Floyd Mayweather have security.
Speaker 1: So why don't you.
Speaker 3: Furthermore, even if you got your own firearm, why do you want to get your hands dirty? Higher an armed security guard who's licensed and trained and most importantly ensured so if something does go down, liability doesn't fall on you.
Speaker 1: Nobody talks about that liability part.
Speaker 3: Okay, the liability that comes with you potentially having to shoot someone. You are polog So let's just say your gun is legal. You do shoot someone, you gotta pay your lawyer. You're probably still gonna get arrested because you're black, and you know when you're black, you're guilty and tell proven innocent. But what about if the person you shoot suit you higher security. One of the worst things our generation ever did was be the generation that called rappers who have security suckers. Okay, not only did our generation of rappers clown people for having security, we encourage them to still be in the streets.
Speaker 1: With no security. My god, what were we thinking? We set so many of us up for failure.
Speaker 3: Okay, there was a quote from Ice Tea to Triple Og Iced Tea and he said, people are still hitting me up about my comments about LA gang culture. If you notice, LA rappers don't wear a lot of jewelry, me Snoop Cube, dre game, Kendrick. The list goes on and on. It's not because we're broke. LA is just a dangerous place rapper or not? Why tests the streets? Polo G and every other rapper that can hear my voice? I want you to ask yourself that question, Why am I testing the streets? Repeat after me, ask yourself again? Why am I testing the streets? In fact, stop testing the streets because the life you save maybe your own. Please give Polo G the biggest he huh.
Speaker 1: All right, maybe this could all be employed.
Speaker 3: Though. Maybe he wants people to try him because he got some undercover shooters and security and he wants to be tried, like you know, like that episode of Martin when his apartment got wrong.
Speaker 2: But the problem with that is bullets don't have no names, right, Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, stop the streets. There's some women that need to stop testing the streets too. Really, yeah, the streets. You're right, Yeah, let's just stop it. Everybody stay out the streets. I agree.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you for that donkey today. B E T will see you guys tomorrow. Everybody else, just BT, I held the down.
Speaker 1: Peace, be easy.
Speaker 2: You did right, everybody else. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. If you haven't relationships, problems, or any problems, Jess will fix your mess.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Just is gonna help you out. If you're having problems, relationship problems, if the things you just stop going right in your life. Who's the best person to ask?
Speaker 1: Jess hilarious stuff. She's not an expert, but she asked some experience. So calling The number is eight hundred five eighty five. What's the last one? One O five one one five one. It's the breakfast level. The breakfast.
Speaker 3: Donkey today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s Lammisoft. Don't be a donkey. Dot pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurt in a construction accident, that's pound two five to Ozo from your cell and say the bull