Speaker 1: I was like, Yo, all my friends say God is cool, and I want to find out if God is cool too.
Speaker 2: I was a loser dog, you're I dropped down Mountain dew like we gotta go to church, somebody. I gotta figure out where this ship came from.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, if something, if this, if this nectar of the Gods exists, I simply must serve at his foot. The creator who made this.
Speaker 3: Kalas racist, the money turning stuff, I can't tell me.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, yep, there it is. There it is. Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another phenomenal episode of My Mama Told Me, the podcast where.
Speaker 2: We dive deep, deep, deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theories and we finally work to prove the theories that you the listener have at home.
Speaker 1: This is this is a bit of a twist of an episode because we're doing many episode shit on on a Maxi day. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Maxie pads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. I meant O day. You got a heavy flowsis got it?
Speaker 2: Got it? Super Max jumbos.
Speaker 1: Which makes you feel gorgeous. You wanted to hear how Jumbo it is, and boy, did your tampons delivered. I'm one of your host Legs and Kerman.
Speaker 2: And I'm your other host, David Boy, and it's just us too, and then maybe one other person ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something you and you played it smooth, baby. You brought us right into it. And that was something Olivia wanted us to mention, is that there will be times where it's just David and I for episodes, and then other times we will have more of those those wonderful guests we've had in the past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we nailed it. I thought that was a great implement of notes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so so suck that, Olivia.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't say that. I respect you as a producer, not me.
Speaker 1: Suck on it, suck on on us effectively delivering what you what you asked for. I'm excited today because I guess today's episode was originally prompted and this is why it's a mini Maxi episode. But today's episode was originally prompted by an email that I received from one of our listeners who was very excited loves the show. But before we get into that, I want to say that that and maybe it's better to just start with the email. Maybe that's how we begin, and then I'll introduce the broader idea that sort of came of it. But the listener name John sent us a message. John said, peace David and Langston David. First, I like that. I wanted to share a conspiracy theory I heard not from my mama, but from her childhood friend who was later my eighth grade teacher. Since this was at a school where the teachers were tacitly allowed to whoop us like they were our mama's, I figured it would count.
Speaker 2: Damn how old is John?
Speaker 1: Yeah, John's got to be old as fuck, right.
Speaker 2: I hope.
Speaker 1: So he's either old as fuck or from Alabama.
Speaker 2: And then say the deep deep South.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this feels like an Arkansas kind of Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can hate kids. You could just hit other people's kids in Arkansas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could fuck up with stranger's kids in Arkansas, like right outside the barbershop, just being bakers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they called me, sir, I'm not going to show.
Speaker 1: He kept his he kept his hat on in my Penny candy shop.
Speaker 2: And I that child had the nerve to look me in my eyes, and I beat that out of him.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not accepting that and not in nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 2: No such child, No, no, no, no, I will beat all these dirty kids ass in Arkansas.
Speaker 1: I like to believe in Arkansas they still think it's nineteen seventy two, you know, like they don't they don't have the Internet, so they don't really know what year it is.
Speaker 2: No, they're getting ready for the by centennial down there.
Speaker 1: And what a fireworks show that's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, yeah, it's that's the old fireworks before the internets. I think fireworks were better before the Internet.
Speaker 1: Oh, tell me more about this.
Speaker 2: I think all entertainment was better than the Internet. We weren't all blissed out, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh, meaning like we we've seen too much shit, So now fireworks in a field ain't enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've seen like a you know, like a five way gang bang. What's firing the sky gonna do the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fair you. I remember tuning into E Bomb's World. I was a big subscriber to E Bomb's World. Maybe that dates me the same age as John, but I remember there were like there was an entire like sect of E Bomb's World that was just dedicated to like drone footage murdering like people overseas like what it was just like constant like sort of like a fucking night vision Goggle footage of people getting like gunned through like from up above, from like planes and drones and shit.
Speaker 2: And that was your section.
Speaker 1: No no, no, I didn't go it just said you no, no. I liked e Bomb's world. I minded my business as far as drone footage goes. Now, if it was somebody getting kicked in the dick, your boy was over.
Speaker 2: There, that's your personal drone footage.
Speaker 1: That's don't look like a victim to me. That looks.
Speaker 2: All I see is a joke in progress.
Speaker 1: I don't feel nothing for nobody on the dig videos, the drunt footage. I feel terrible. That's is that even legal? Can you do that anymore? I can't imagine that you can, nor should you. I think all of it went real wrong.
Speaker 2: I remember when I was a kid, they used to have these videos like Banded America or whatever, and it would be like the kid we would go to the kid whose apartment, whose parents like cared the least about him for him, and then we would watch these videos and it would be like people killing people stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I I remember working at a company that my dad got me hired for a job on was was working as basically a spammer for this website called digitalfuntown dot com where I had to like promote their their very off color fucking animated videos. It was like adult animation, but it was just without good writers. So it was like a big man's in prison and he prison stabbed some squirrels, and the squirrels they're in jail too, and what and like that was the whole vibe over there. And I had to spam for them. I had to go on websites and just send out fucking blasts trying to get people to go to digitalfundown dot com. You're shaking your.
Speaker 2: Own hour, huh, like twelve an hour?
Speaker 1: It was. It was up there.
Speaker 2: It was really pretty high at the time. I mean, can I tell you this is gonna this is gonna blow your fucking mind. Uh. Oh. I used to write for ebombs. I'm completely serious, is it really? Yeah? Me and Alison Stevenson, it was.
Speaker 1: You lave me bailing for bailed for so long.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't go on the website. Oh this was this was. I was like, I was like writing their meme generate. They had meme generator software, so I had to make like ten memes every time, and then I was doing all kinds of ship. I didn't I didn't go on it ever.
Speaker 1: Oh that's smart. It didn't heal me. It didn't make me better, but.
Speaker 2: I did I did have I did make one move meme that went pretty big. It was Michael Sarah and that young pregnant white women women and it said don't be silly. You know I don't wear condom. It was my big e bombs world credit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that did numbers for you. Oh yeah, I don't go on the site, but I'm hearing good things. No, I you know you're not. I don't wear condoms, big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, it was that was my interest to the game.
Speaker 1: Well, I'd say all that to say that the thing that ended up happening was you go on different websites spamming. Sometimes you watch the videos. I'm watching this video of a kiddy cat and a dog playing together. They're just playing. It's harmless fun. And then it immediately switched a cut to a video of a dude getting his head sawed off. By another man. And then I just had to go to a boss and be like, hey, bro, I can't I can't do this no more. That was it that you were like, No, man, I don't think this is this is gonna keep happening for very long.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Call me when they're kicking people in the dick again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is this is not fun.
Speaker 2: That's awful. You had to see that at work.
Speaker 1: It was the worst day I think I've ever had that workplace.
Speaker 2: No, we're both laughing, but this is trauma for you for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't let it go. And this was many, many years ago.
Speaker 2: No, you gotta you gotta talk to somebody. That's like a bad thing that happened.
Speaker 1: I hope this cuts out and then it's online psych Yeah did you see did you see an Arab dude chomping another Arab dudes?
Speaker 2: Off work? I don't know if they were Arab.
Speaker 1: I don't know either, but you know I didn't keep the video up. I didn't finish it. It was it was pretty bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's awful, man. Well look at you now, you got a kid, You'll be all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I had no way I transferred this down to another person.
Speaker 2: No, No, you kept it all inside like a good black man.
Speaker 1: So our friend John goes on to say, one day, while we could have been learning history or social studies or anything related to the curriculum, she told us referring to this woman who used to beat him at school. She told us about how much she used to love the band Earth, Wind and Fire. Then she found out that they worshiped the devil. That was a Christian school, so I'm sure she meant it as a warning to us kids about our enjoyment of worldly music. She went on to talk about how she heard they would pray to Satan over their recordshipments whoa before they were sent out, and sacrifice an animal I think a goat to consecrate their pact and ensure good sales. I'd love to know if you heard anything similar and hear you talk about anything you learned. Love the show. Been a fan from the beginning. I've liked, subscribed, and reviewed, So please don't threaten my knees by bitch John. Well, thank you, John, Yeah, John, thank you for saying this.
Speaker 2: Wow, Man, this is so compliment because I don't want to be like I don't want to be rude to your dusty teacher ass Auntie. But that bitch is lying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Earth when and Fire being the source of Satan, feels wild. It is.
Speaker 2: Man, listen, if it was a bad group, then I would be like, Okay, granted, maybe that's it right, it's a bad group. The Devil used his power Earth Then when it's incredible, what the fuck are you talking?
Speaker 1: Millie, Millie, Millie Vanilli goes and they're secretly devil worshipers. That makes perfect sense.
Speaker 2: They're German already, it's right there.
Speaker 1: They didn't even sing their songs, so it's like, oh, you just found shelves to take on the voice of Satan for spreading his word.
Speaker 2: But Earth Win and Fire also they're from Tuskegee, Alabama. I don't feel I feel like that's not Devil country. I've been. I've been several times.
Speaker 1: Why are you gonna do Skegee so much?
Speaker 2: My mom had a friend who grew up down there. It's a good town to go to. You can go to George Washington carference house. They have a there's a drag racing track outside the town. Yeah, you know, don't worry about why I'm in excusing I got I got roots of the point. It's like that that that that that that's who told her about the goat. That's also what I don't understand. That means they did that goat ship and somebody was like, ooh, I'm.
Speaker 1: Telling yeah, it's it's weird, like the goat in particular is like okay, So they're first of all, they're in charge of their own shipments. The Earth Winding Fire is packing up their own crates to be don't.
Speaker 2: She is going to the fucking warehouse.
Speaker 1: Vinylanol's not wait wait Linold's not in Earth Winding Fire.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm thinking about the Commodores. Yeah, they're from They're from Tuskegee. I don't know where Earth Winning Fires from.
Speaker 1: I don't know either, wherever you do dreads and shaved heads at the same time.
Speaker 2: But they're also not going they're not going to the they're all dressed like wizards. They're not in packing warehouses. No, they're not going blood everywhere. I don't, I don't, I don't. And what I feel like this lady is just saying, you know what happened? Uh? Oh, I think that she got I think because it's very excitable music. I think that she maybe got too over some earth winding fire, committed some actions that she's not proud of.
Speaker 1: Oh earth wind fire and sex, and then.
Speaker 2: She yeah, water.
Speaker 1: Which is what she screamed when she came is water.
Speaker 2: Yeah? She she she yeah, I think she. I think she yeah. I think she might have given somebody some sloppy toppy or something like that.
Speaker 1: And then you know, and then felt terrible. And then she was like, that's devil music, y'alla of the devil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I think.
Speaker 1: That's not a bad theory. I will say that that this was and part of where this Macro episode starts to kick in this Maxi episode, is that this conversation led me to a larger questioning, I guess, of whether or not secular music is a sin? Right? That that my mama told me secular music is a sin is really the conversation we're having at large, and do you feel that way? It's definitely something that I learned when I was a kid. Like when I was like in my teens, I advocated that we go to church just because I was like, oh you yeah, it was weird. I got our family going to church.
Speaker 2: So you advocated for your family go to church, were you, So you weren't like you obviously were not afraid to go to church at that age, like you weren't fornicated or anything like that.
Speaker 1: No, and this was my early teens. Don't get it wrong. I got busy pretty soon after.
Speaker 2: You didn't even.
Speaker 1: No, David, look at me. I got prissy pretty soon after let's just all be cool. I know, about a year and then I figured out that some of this felt very false. But to that, the larger thing that that sort of broke me, I guess out of my dedication to religion specifically was going to church one day and being sent to a basement for Bible study. And in that basement they played like an hour and a half long video where they accused literally every artist of being a devil worshiper, like literally everybody. There was the and literally the part that broke me. I'll never forget it is they that there was a part of the video where they were like, and now we're gonna talk about John Lennon, And then they pulled up a clip of Imagine, the song Imagine where his entire purpose and the song is calling for peace amongst men, and they go this motherfucker said God ain't real and it's like, I don't. I don't know, bro, I think if I think this is different than what you're pitching to me.
Speaker 2: This is crazy because like, first of all, what was the timestamp? What era was this video produced? Like? Is this an eighties? Seventies?
Speaker 1: It felt like if I were to I guess it was like mid to early nineties. Okay, so they were incorporating grunge and like a lot of shit. But like for me, I wasn't. I'm not a that wasn't my shit when I was a kid, you know what I mean. So I didn't none of this music meant anything to me. But the fucking imagine it's so clearly a song about harmony that it was like I'm reading the lyrics as they're calling it devil worship that I was like, look, man, I don't fuck with John Lennon, but God damn this feels false.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay that is I get that. But there is other music where you're like, maybe this is from the Devil mm hmm, Like when like when the How Boys are like, I like the fucker and the ass, well he beat up the pussy, Like that's not from God? You know what? I'm saying, like, there is some music that I listen to and sometimes in my head I'm like the devil.
Speaker 1: But I guess somebody could argue, and this isn't my argument, but I'll play the game. Is that maybe God gave us all them holes. Maybe them boys are just filling holes God. It doesn't necessarily mean that they're connecting to Satan as much as making choices.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're right, so sex out of it. What about just like violent I'm gonna kill you music?
Speaker 1: And that's I think there are things. And truly, I don't know that I have a hard formed opinion about sin or not sin or whatever the fuck it is. But I do think that there are a bunch of artists who who know that devil worshiping is a thing, and they play into the shit because that's that's part of the fun.
Speaker 2: I guess that's part of the good time. I worry more about idolatry than devil worshiping, at least if we're talking about Black Guard.
Speaker 1: Is mm hm, say more about that, like sense like us idolizing them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just like you know, commitment of life to the pursuit of money and material wealth and designer and all these things. It does come off as worship. Mm hmmm, you know what I mean, Like the idea of the of like designer being used as currency and stuff like that, so that I would worry about, but like directly developed, directly worshiping the devil is a heavy line.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah. I think there's a to me that feels more like uh, what you're describing ego and sort of like toxicity that sort of consumption and capitalism does to all of us. But it doesn't feel like they're like burning fucking candles in their like you know, living room and being like love you devil, and then going and performing at their shows. You know what I mean? I mean, which one is worse than also? I honestly I would rather you commit to the ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd rather you just wear some horns, go down to the warehouse. Kill a goat than like.
Speaker 1: A leather vest. Yeah, kill a goat.
Speaker 2: I want you to dress up like a black Hebrew Israelite, but fun but fun, fun like.
Speaker 1: Colors, go kill a goat and then sing September.
Speaker 2: It's worth it. Then it's worth it. Then I'm not afraid of the devil like that. Maybe I should chill.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that was a statement. If I've ever heard one, are you? I don't. I'm I'm afraid of people who really like them. Yeah, I genuinely am.
Speaker 2: I see it in your face.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's one of those where it's like I beat a devil worshipers.
Speaker 2: Ass.
Speaker 1: I don't think I would. I think whatever they like makes them like have a weird strength that I don't. I don't know that I'm gonna go tell for toe with so nah, they make me uncomfortable for sure.
Speaker 2: I've never met one that wasn't skinny, first of all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that scares me more. Oh you okay, because you know it's like we all know skinny motherfuckers who can secretly fight. And you're like, why true, you ain't got no muscles?
Speaker 2: How is this? And that is true? Like I have seen scared. I knew a few skinny guys who like almost like they're possessed. Uh huh, okay, that's fair. Come on, man, what is the devil effort? Like, you know, what have you done for me lately?
Speaker 1: Like I don't know, man, you're missing the old devil.
Speaker 2: I missed, I mean I missed like a concrete enemy. I feel like the new new school Devil. What a bunch of white ladies got crystals in their titties. That's I'm scared of that. That's fair. I will say new school Devil feels much closer to Troll. An effective leader, That's what I'm saying. I don't see him. I don't see him galvanizing the people to like, what, like, what major moves have you made, Devil.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest, it sounds like you calling the devil out and I'm excited to see where it lands. I'm not not damn you heard it here first, Devil versus David Bori.
Speaker 2: I just feel like I stuck up for that guy a lot and he never really did anything for me.
Speaker 1: A fight to win it all, and apparently there's a backstory that will cover eventually because because he stuck up for you, Devil, and you're you're going down, buddy, I got you. Well, we're gonna take a break. I think that's the most appropriate way to end this. We're gonna take a break. We'll be back with more, David boy And my mama told me we are.
Speaker 3: I'm not gay, no more, I am deserving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We're back here with more, David Bori more. My mama told me we're still talking about the possibility that that secular music, the music of the everyday man, is sinful and and harmful to God. Are they hurting God? Is that the fear?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that we hurt God when we turn away from him. So I guess, like technically right, because the devil is all about temptation, is the whole thing, right?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, this this big thing is trying to tempt us into I guess, turning our backs on God, be it temporarily or permanently. Yeah, So I guess God don't like seeing you back.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's like a It's like the way I treat kids in Arkansas, you know what I mean. I would be asked, I'll hit you close fisted like a man.
Speaker 1: So I, upon hearing this earth winding fire Satanism question, I want to get back to John's original question about earth winding fire. I did, in fact do some research, and specifically I stumbled into a forty five minute Facebook documentary called satan.
Speaker 2: Document That's just a video a dude put up.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no. They They had two different interviews, one of which was with a brother named uh watchman Yahoo Israel and uh yah yeah yeah, y a h u. And I'm probably not Yahoo, but it's Yahoo.
Speaker 2: That's the only way I would respect it if it was yho Oh, I'm not going Noah first name Watchman. You're fine with that? Yeah, yeah, I got I get yeah, it happens. But Yahoo's gotta be get your right.
Speaker 1: But he produced this along with a woman who, despite introducing himself at every interview segment of his own, he never introduces hers. Is like a much grainier footage that they film in a park. He's in like a full studio setup, and they never even mentioned who the fuck this bitch is for forty five minutes. And yes, you, god damn right, I watched all forty five minutes of this shit.
Speaker 2: Can you do you have a clip? You gotta show me a clip.
Speaker 1: I absolutely have a clip. But I couldn't wait for you to ask that question. Let me pull up some of my favorite moments from thing.
Speaker 2: Self produced.
Speaker 1: Right, it's absolutely self producing, And that won't even be a question you'll have to ask. Shortly, you're gonna see it and you'll know without a doubt that this is self produced.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I'm excited as hell.
Speaker 1: So first of all, I want to play a clip. Oh yeah, here we go.
Speaker 2: Huh, white it out series? Oh they got okay, there's a series.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all the series. Make that ship big, yeah, blow it up and listen to how the narrator sounds. This is this is the reason we're watching here.
Speaker 5: As you see in the previous episode, how Satan, being a minister of music, has chosen musicians, singers, and entertainers to be his music topic, his wicked messages and doctrines throughout the world.
Speaker 1: Just from from that uh, twilight gorge has.
Speaker 5: Always been a form of worship since the beginning.
Speaker 1: Because there's absolutely no way Rick James was a devil worshiper.
Speaker 2: What okay, now you're there's no way he was not.
Speaker 1: No, get out of here, Rick James wasn't worshiping the Devil. Rick James illicit substances.
Speaker 2: He was slow New York's for Carlo James.
Speaker 1: Absolutely that motherfucker was not worshiping the Devil.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You mean Eddie Murphy's key collaborator is worshiping the devil.
Speaker 2: Key collaborator is a boot.
Speaker 1: You telling me he didn't make that song.
Speaker 2: He turned some knobs in the video. I'm telling you that I saw it. I think he provided a bunch of cocaine. I listened. I think he listened to Eddie Murphy vent about how his girl likes to party all the time and said, maybe you should write that down.
Speaker 1: And and so you're saying that whole time. He was like, you should write that down for sake.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I just I feel like Rick James was wild that I wouldn't. It wouldn't surprise me. Also, Sammy Davis Junior worshiped the devil.
Speaker 1: Go on, is there any evidence behind this or is this.
Speaker 2: There's a clip of Eddie Murphy talking about it on Comedians and Cars with getting coffee.
Speaker 1: I like how you played this game, because you're down saying if I'm gonna use Eddie Murphy as evidence, then you're gonna use Eddie Murphy as evidence, which then either forces me to refute my own Eddie Murphy evidence or support yours.
Speaker 2: Listen, all I'm saying, I play you know, shoot a shoot I it's really a jugglo video. This is terrible.
Speaker 1: So this video, again forty five minutes on. This narrator is not the person that is sort of leading the charge. This dude Yahoo Israel is the main excuse me, watchman Yahoo Israel is the main dude pushing the charge. And then that lady he won't ever introduce. But throughout the video he goes into like this long thing about how he used to fuck with or.
Speaker 2: Earth Wind and Fire.
Speaker 1: He supported them, and it wasn't until he really started digging into their messaging that he realized that they were of the devil, that they were out here spreading Satan's word.
Speaker 2: Okay, I need a clip of like a synopsis or something. Oh, I can't wait for you to see it. My favorite part of this before we press play on it, my absolute that's the lady he won't introduce. My favorite part.
Speaker 1: Of this clip is the point in which he after he starts to really feel like he's digging into a point, he just starts yelling stuff like emphatically at the camera and you're gonna see a moment of him losing his mind at this information.
Speaker 6: In nineteen seventy four, Sun Goddess rose to five twenty and forty four on the US Disco R and B and Hot one hundred Singles charts, respectively. It was Lewis's biggest hit since the in Crowd. Earth Wind and Fire also recorded a live version of the song for their Gratitude LP in nineteen seventy four.
Speaker 7: Sun Goddess Some Worship. This is exactly what they were pushing in their music, Sun worship, worship of the Sun, which is one of the oldest sins in descriptions, because they tell you that even Judah at web time and pray to the Sun, so worship.
Speaker 1: Sun goddesses.
Speaker 2: To his sugars. Are his sugars are up ebody.
Speaker 1: Imagine getting that mad at Earth whin in Fire where you're listening to their lyrics and first of all, all these claiming, all he's suggesting is that they're saying worship the Sun God instead of Jesus Christ. Like that's what he claims, is the devil worshiping inside.
Speaker 2: Of this, So this is it's all just hardcore Christianity, that's his old thing.
Speaker 1: Well, he's saying like they're they're asking us to go towards false idols and subsequently in doing that, that's like basically Satan's biggest coolest trick is getting us to worship someone that isn't Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: I don't even I don't know what to make of this. I love his passion, can I say that like I appreciate he's sick.
Speaker 1: Man. I want to believe he does this for every single Earthwind Empire.
Speaker 2: So you're just sitting.
Speaker 1: There like electric Bogle Loo boogle Loo Wonderland?
Speaker 2: What also? Because and I've always wondered this, all right, if it's why is it always the music? Why doesn't God have any good musics on his side? Then? Mmm? Don't you wonder that? What?
Speaker 1: Why God doesn't? I mean he's got some oh right, because like oh yeah, that's worth noting that that this series, it is a series and the other episodes circle around Prince and Parliament Funkadelic. So he ain't fucking like you said, he ain't fucking within No, God ain't got no good artists on his side.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm that. I mean, he's got like the.
Speaker 1: Mmmm right right?
Speaker 2: Ah? What's uh Whitney Houston's mom, Sissy Houston? Uh huh ah. I feel like Ray Charles was on his side.
Speaker 1: Ray Charles did Heroin.
Speaker 2: He's like, you get you Heroin and love God.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I think Ray Charles, Here's what I'll say I think Ray Charles loved Heroin more then God. Yeah, at the end, not at the end, man through most of his life.
Speaker 2: Wait, damn what Here's what's crazy to me. By the way I say, I say, you know, I don't think all music is from God because I like to fuck her in the house while he beat up to pussy. And you're like, well, that could be anything but Heroin. That's the line. You can feel I'm sad at once and be a child of God, but you can't shoot up a little bit of Heroin.
Speaker 1: I don't think that was my argument, and I and I I'd roll back the tape if I knew how to do that. My argument wasn't that they are children of God. There was no I wasn't sitting there being like, you know, he's a child of God. Juvie Juvie is a child of God. That wasn't my point. My point was only that he was sharing holes with his friends, not to serve at Satan's footsteps.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you but shooting up is Satan. I feel it. It's the same activity.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I I think that's a fair point that I'm willing to concede on that maybe I'm being a little generous when I differentiate between heroin and a tag team with your closest buddies.
Speaker 2: Or is just some guy you met it, doesn't you know? I don't know? All right? Fair enough?
Speaker 1: I thought I thought in the song he was implying he's gonna do it with BEG and they have more than just a passing friendship.
Speaker 2: Right, man? Could you imagine walking in on that.
Speaker 1: Just two of the most talented hideous men sharing one lady?
Speaker 2: Oh man? Where did she go? After that? You gotta go and like, what do you? What do you do? Right after you got tag team by JUVII and BG.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I hope somewhere, I hope somewhere is special. I hope like a good movie.
Speaker 2: No, I bet you went. I hope it's like Golden Crowd, like just decompressed. It's like, sit down, get you some chocolate milk, and really think about what's been going on?
Speaker 1: Like what got me here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How did I end up this way?
Speaker 4: Oh man?
Speaker 1: So the documentary is another You've only seen a couple minutes of it, but it's it's forty five minutes long. They they mostly even the Facebook comments are mostly people calling them stupid and weird for spending this much time on it. And obviously these claims of devil worshiping are not limited to just earth wind and fire, right Like, there are so many other groups and people you already pointed to, like the Hot Boys, fucking John Lennon, the Beatles, God damn it, Hotel California. When I was looking this shit up, apparently it is a song that is meant to have satan lyrics when you play it backwards. That if you do that, that that back thing that that white people out really excited about in the seventies sixty seventies.
Speaker 2: I believe in that they do believe in backwards records.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called back masking. Apparently, that's the technical term for it.
Speaker 2: I use that term for something completely different.
Speaker 1: You have the devil man, and I'm proud of you. People don't say that often enough. They don't go you have the devil and.
Speaker 2: Good it felt good good. Here's my question, is there any is there?
Speaker 1: I want?
Speaker 2: I want because this is such a major claim, Is there any major proof? Like, is there ever? Did you find anything in all of your research where you were like, well, that seems like actually a good point. They could be for the devil.
Speaker 1: I will say that there were there are people that they bring up where it's like, don't be silly, like the whole hotel the Eagles are are hiding. They claim they're hiding. Yes, Satan organized his own religion or Satan. He hears this. He had me believe in him in their music, and it's like, shut the fuck up. No, No, they didn't.
Speaker 2: Seems like too much work, I mean. And it's also like you don't have to hide it. You could say it like they said, I like the fuck her in the ass while he beat up the They just said it. The market is wide open. You could just be saying this shit.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, you don't have to hide it in a fucking turntable somewhere.
Speaker 2: Because what kind of a fucking loser is listen to that song backwards anyways?
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking dueves. Yeah what what girl did you invite over that wants you to play it backwards?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, you know how how I get laid. I play fucking rock music backwards.
Speaker 1: And then we get scared a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's a penny dropper every time.
Speaker 1: So so obviously stuff like that feels very like I you shut up, This isn't a thing. But then there's other example where it's like there's a song from Slayer if you're familiar at all with Slayer called hell Waits or hell Awaits, and it's like, well, yeah, they hid messages and that shiit.
Speaker 2: What's the message by another Slayer album?
Speaker 1: But no, I think they're they're feeding into the character. Do you know what I mean? Like they're doing fucking the character. Is literally you eating devil pussy and shit on on your album covers.
Speaker 2: I think that that's only for angels. Ah, I don't even. I Also, this whole shit is crazy to me too, because like, what's the allure of worship being the devil?
Speaker 1: I think that he'll he'll he'll bring your greatest desires to come true. I'm basing this all off the movie Devil's Advocate. You've seen that, Oh yeah, and al Pacino being his dad for some reason?
Speaker 2: Is that? But isn't that what God's supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I guess. But God's is like a slower drip, you know what I mean? God is microdos and your your greatest dreams. What the Devil's offering is a big hit.
Speaker 2: Oh, because the devil give you like a one shot, like I'll give you a hit single. God will give you like a family that loves you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, and then and the inspiration to write the single, should you so choose?
Speaker 2: Right? So then I yeah, I don't understand you. So you just picked the devil because.
Speaker 1: You're lazy it seems that way, or at least you you really are mad at God about something else, you know what I mean? Like if God took my foot, I probably would start to at least consider what the devil's got to say.
Speaker 2: That's all it takes.
Speaker 1: Huh, Yeah, that's that's about would start.
Speaker 2: You're an easy flip. No wonder why you didn't last long.
Speaker 1: Your boy loves the jog.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Don't take that foot from me.
Speaker 2: I understand, I understand. I wait, do you believe in God?
Speaker 1: Though? I think I believe that we didn't just create ourselves.
Speaker 2: I don't think that this is an even scientists talking about.
Speaker 1: Well, sure, as I said, it didn't feel like the smartest thing I had said all day, but you really zeroed in on it, and I respect that.
Speaker 2: Josey. Sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I guess what I'm saying is I believe that we didn't just like walk out of some ooze as like these these fully formed whatever that said. I do think that that ooz or whatever created it or or what formed humanity, because I do believe the ooh's part of it, right, Just I don't believe that that was like completely independent of a greater being imagining whatever. I don't know that that being takes any form that we've ever like presented it as you.
Speaker 2: I guess my question is, do you believe that there is a supreme being, one who loved's over good and one who lords over evil.
Speaker 1: I don't believe. I don't necessarily know that. I believe in the binary good and evil well enough to know that they're lording over it in that way.
Speaker 2: That's the most serial killer answer you could have had.
Speaker 1: Fuck, Okay, there's good guys and there's bad guys.
Speaker 2: A clear line.
Speaker 1: No one's ever done anything on the other side of the line that doesn't match their personality. Okay, I mean, do you believe in God? Are you a god man? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I believe in intelligent designs somewhat. I don't think that we got it right, Like I don't believe a lot of Bible shit, I don't believe that there was a.
Speaker 1: Flood, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't really that. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
Speaker 1: I think a bunch of motherfuckers were good storytellers and we're we're real bought in on the stories. But I don't. I don't think humans figured it out.
Speaker 2: There's not even that many other stories. It's like if you look at Christianity and then you look at like Xastionism, pretty similar, completely different time periods, you know what I mean. Like, yeah, so like, yeah, I don't, I don't believe in that, but yeah, there could be something up there.
Speaker 1: I don't believe in the devil a shrug and then checks for his phone. I love.
Speaker 2: Because now I'm worried that, like something's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: God's just sending you a message like hey, bro, you fucked up, man. Yeah you asked to fight. You asked to fight Satan early, and I was like, yo, okay, I fuck with this dude, but then you denounced me.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I worry that if he, if there isn't real God, he's gonna send me back to work in the car wash. That's like my big fear in life for anything.
Speaker 1: Fuck, I mean, it's a fair fear, bro.
Speaker 2: They got you in there. You gotta wash rims with a toothbrush. It's like terrible. Oh ship, Yeah, I felt like slavery.
Speaker 1: You were at a very specific car wash though, Okay, yeah you were. They were. They were trying to class up the car wash experience because I've gotten my car washed fair amount and I've never seen a motherfucker with a toothbrush go to any of my knooks or crannies.
Speaker 2: That makes you sorry for you.
Speaker 1: And that's why I don't believe in God, because there's no toothbrushes, and mynooks are my grannies in.
Speaker 2: Fact, cranny free, cranny free, toothbrush free cranny. No Jesus, I understand that.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure. All right, we're gonna take a break. We'll be back with more David Boria more.
Speaker 2: My mama told me, oh, I found the clip too, what's the clip? Bedie Murphy talking about Sammy Davis ju.
Speaker 1: Sammy told me he worshiped the devil.
Speaker 4: We were in uh d'An tannis on that restaurant with all the pictures of it. Sammy was like, you know, Satan is as powerful as God.
Speaker 1: And I was like, what talking about?
Speaker 4: Why do you think there's so much anger in the world and killing and murder and the Shatan? And he saw my reaction to it and kind of lightened up on it and he was like that, Dan, Tanna is dark and it's the candles on the table and Sammy's face over the candle. You know, Shatan is as powerful as God.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, I mean if that's that it, why would he lie about that?
Speaker 2: That's too specific? That's too specific, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, Satan is as powerful as God. And then he didn't have a fri and he was like, huh, what not, I'm.
Speaker 2: Playing No, I just kidd.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna get back in the stand up.
Speaker 2: But if somebody as powerful as Sammy Davis Junior, because he was powerful, right, he was pretty powerful. Yeah, So that makes me think and it's like he was pretty powerful and it's not that's not like a well known thing. So it makes me think, is there like a crew of people who worship the devil behind the scenes?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 2: And that goes back to if there was ever an industry that I've observed, which basically it's just too car washing entertainment, if there was ever a place where something like that could thrive behind closed doors, I do think entertainment would be a place where that could happen.
Speaker 1: Right, because of how many things we naturally do that are sort of like hidden in secrecy and illusion.
Speaker 2: And things like and things like like like like scientology and things like that, Like there is like levels of that type or like when Kabbala swept through Hollywood, like the entertainment industry is prone to having things like that affected. I feel like.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. I guess my question for you is, do you then, because you're saying like you believe in intelligent design, you don't think that it's necessarily taking the form that we're presenting it. We're similar in that way. Do you then still believe in the devil? Are you like yo, but the Devil's realist? Fuck?
Speaker 2: No, because it's like, you know, you gotta have white to have black or whatever. So no, I don't. I guess I believe because I also have a very strong feeling that it's like dangerous to make your own god like completely. I think that kind of fucks people up a lot of times. But I do think that like if there is a higher power. I see it as being more kind of ambivalent to the left or the like. I don't see it being as supreme. I don't see whatever the designer is is being supreme good so that there's no reason for supreme evil.
Speaker 1: Yes, I feel similarly, and it does feel crazy, I guess. And this is where the question goes, is why if our theory, if what you're presenting potentially is true, that like this is much more of like a neutral god who isn't choosing between good and bad, but merely just showing humanity as it is reflecting back at itself. Right, If that is possible, then why the devil? For all these individuals? What is the devil in fact meant to do for them if they're investing?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I mean, I think the devil it to me, it seems like the devil is supposed to symbolize, like you were saying before, like a quick fix. It's supposed to be like the antithesis of like hard work and earning it. So I feel like on a moral level, it's more like even if you're even if you're not saying even like the devil is just like a stand in for like loose morals and ethics, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh, so the Devil is more like a concise mission statement relating to much more fucked up shit, right, And I think.
Speaker 2: It's I think it more stands for like the idea of not having disciplined in your life or whatever. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I got you. It's like, ah, yeah, I share holes with my boys, and I'll wake up at a reasonable hour exact worship the Devil exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm not I'm not doing I'm not waking every day with a up every day with a purpose. I'm not dedicated to anything, you know what I mean. I won't. I don't work hard. I think that's all the Devil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean to that point. One of the things that always surprises me with the music, specifically the music being played backwards, is that the Devil's never putting like a message in that's really like a fucking crazy message, do you know what I mean? Like it's always like Satan's real that that's the big message. Yea, that they're slipping into this shit is like Satan, He's alive, And it's like I okay, cool man, Like you're not I'm not learning anything. It's not like Satan believes in you and wants to talk to you about repairing your relationship with your family members.
Speaker 2: It's just like or even like go kill your parents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's never that active and so way. It feels like, to your your point, just dumb dumbs trying to make a quick fix more than actually them having figured out the exact articulation of like this is how we we get into the minds of the youth and destroy God.
Speaker 2: Right, right, No, I don't. I don't think that. Yeah, I don't. Yeah, if the devil is real, it can't be these passive messages. It's twenty twenty two. The kids are Internet savvy. Everyone's media trains. You have to have like a pointed direction about your ship. You can't just be out here saying you exist. That's not gonna get it done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gotta be the Satan, like Lucifer says, killed the President on Thursday, needs to be in the music for me to believe.
Speaker 2: That this is true, Like, right, Satan is shit, right, like NFTs are mine like shit like that, Like he's gotta lie.
Speaker 1: He's just bragging, he's like that shit. Yeah, I made you buy pictures that you could just have, you dumb bitch.
Speaker 2: That's me. You think, why wan say, bitch?
Speaker 1: Do you think Satan doesn't cuss? He's like real clean.
Speaker 2: I think that he's almost so smooth he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Have to whoa. That feels like what Will Smith got told before he started rapping, You know.
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 1: You know the best rapper is so smooth he doesn't have to cuts. And Will was like hell yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, because I always like and this is and this is something about me. I've always assumed that if the Devil were real, I would be very susceptible, like and I always think, who would turn me? Like somebody really smooth? Like, who's that guy? Not Uncle el Roy? Who's that actor? Oh man, he's.
Speaker 1: Got like the deep voice ving rings?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, he was the guy with that he was in Uh he was Kirby Kirby in Dead Presidents. Oh ship, hold on, I'm looking at looking him up.
Speaker 1: You're not talking about the All State guy, are you?
Speaker 2: No? No, I met him once. Didn't feel like the devil.
Speaker 1: Oh are you talking about the dude? David Keith? David David George to me, who seems like the devil, right, And Keith David doesn't seem like he has to cuts.
Speaker 2: He just kind of yeah, he's just kind of smooth like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just kidding. But also doesn't he seem like that's what the devil would look like? Hey, No, he's got Keith David. And I'm a big fan. But he's got an evil fucking face.
Speaker 2: No, I'm a huge fan. That's why I like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got a goddamn devil's face if I've ever seen one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that guy looks like he could, like he could just say some wild like you would walk into a room and it would be just him and he's got like some brandy and he would just say some crazy shit. Yeah. That's how I feel about Keith David.
Speaker 1: And you're lucky if it's Satanism, because it might just be him like scatting at you and you're like, this is this is so much scarier Keith David.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be alone with Keith David, regardless of what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So the last little bit that I'll bring up in all of this, it got me thinking about more contemporary examples, right, because if we're talking about Slayer. We're talking about John Lennon, Earth, Wind and Fire, all these different groups.
Speaker 2: You should be talking about John Legend.
Speaker 1: John Legend, And we're talking about not cheating John Legend. Not that early shit where he was constantly cheating on his girls. No loving John Legend, civil rights activist, John Legend.
Speaker 2: Sexiest man, People's Sexiest man Alive, John Legend.
Speaker 1: Sexiest mouse Alive. John Legend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that shit was a sham.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe it. It made me maybe stop believing in anything. It was who who says? I never heard that from him.
Speaker 2: No, there was like a short John bat singer who's not known for being sexy, that's already maybe the devil's work.
Speaker 1: There was like a short window where he had like started working out and got like a haircut, and every girl was like, god damn John John Legend is sexy. But that was like twelve years ago, and he was He didn't have Christy Tigan, he didn't have kids yet. It was truly like a fucking brief blip in in our in our giant universe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even remember sexy John Legend. I always remember assistant Principal ass John Legend.
Speaker 1: Oh sweater vest John Legend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's when he was cheating on on everybody.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean maybe that was maybe that was sexy. I can't tell, I can't. I just he doesn't seem sexy to me. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: Look up John Legend sexy. There there's pictures of him with coum gutters. He got them them cum gutters.
Speaker 2: I think Keith David is sexier.
Speaker 1: Than I'm not arguing against that.
Speaker 2: I think he does. Got the d'angelo's out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, but again those are twelve years ago pictures. This isn't This isn't contemporary shit, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, I got you, I got you. I don't like this at all.
Speaker 1: You gotta delete that from your arch history.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: So, one of the things that got me thinking about is some of the more contemporary examples, and one of the first people that came to mind for me was Travis Scott. Right, Travis Scott is somebody who is constantly being sort of like associated, whether intentionally or unintentionally, with like the devil and Satanism and shit.
Speaker 2: Right. He also seems like the kind of guy who would he feels like he would dabble in that mm hmm, just because he seems like kind of like a I don't so, what what did you find about Travis Scott? Did you find anything?
Speaker 1: Well, one of the things that I did find was that there were a lot of people accusing him, specifically around the Astro World catastrophe right of this festival where people died because he kept performing or not because because it was overcrowded, yeah, and because people were not responsible about making sure that there was like safety protocols put in place, and then he kept performing while these safety protocols sort of had fallen, which people then put on him as his responsibility, whether right or wrong, who knows either way. There's like a big TikTok sub sect much like Ebomb's world, where they are very adamant that he was doing some demonic shit intentionally that day that like his stage apparently was shaped like a crooked, upside down crucifix, which was meant to be a pathway from Satan from Hell to like Earth that he was introducing. He was wearing a shirt apparently that had people walking through a doorway where they like pass through the doorway and then have horns on the other side. And then there was a bunch of you know, videos obviously of him like sort of like staring very sort of dead eyed at people as they're being ambulanced out or dragged out of the concert while it's happening.
Speaker 2: All right, I want to say this is very careful.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'm listening. I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Here is this that goes back to this point of then the devil is weak as hell. All that all that million dollar crooked cross stage tickets bought and you can only ice like four people. That's like, that's that's bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're not. That's not good stats. Baby, that's terrible.
Speaker 2: You're a loser.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a bad free throw percentage.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like you did all that to just throw.
Speaker 1: Up a couple of bricks, Like, all right, Satan if anything is not effective at his job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how I feel if that's if that's the case, Okay, I mean the internet feels differently. They feel like the I think it was eight, if I'm not mistaken, eight people who died. There was enough to prove that Satan was secretly behind all of this. Now you gotta hit like twenty thirty to make me even move.
Speaker 1: I will say that one of the things that I struggled with inside of this is the Travis Scott of it all right, Like he look Travis Scott at the core of him, and I get it. He dabbles, he sort of plays, and he feels very weird and strange to the art form he's in. But Travis Scott at its core is still a nigga from Houston, Texas. And his real name is Jack quees You know what I'm saying. Really, yeah, this man's his name is Jack Queeze. Ain't no country nigga named Jack Queese ever read the Satanic Bible? Do you know what I mean? You can't read the Satanic Bible in line at the Turkey leg hut you have, It's not possible. They'll kill you, those big old corn bread church people will beat the fuck out of you.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can read it in Houston, to be quite honest.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. It's just this feels like a stretch to say that. I don't believe that Travis Scott reads much less it's reading. I'm on the best practices for introducing hell gateways.
Speaker 2: And as far as him staring dead eyed. He does that a lot because I've always wondered with Travis Scott where I'm like, I don't know if you're faster or slow?
Speaker 1: Wait? Have you never seen Travis Scott play basketball?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh no, you've never seen it?
Speaker 2: Is it good?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I want? His name is Chuck Wheeze?
Speaker 1: He does? He absolutely does. I'll look it up real quick and send it to you if you can.
Speaker 2: I'm really excited about this. I never even thought about him playing basketball because he went to art school.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Travis Scott plays basketball baby.
Speaker 2: Like a lot.
Speaker 1: Uh who hard to know?
Speaker 2: Ah man, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: But he he certainly moves with the same confidence he moves with on stage.
Speaker 2: I want him to be good. I want him to be good.
Speaker 1: You want Travis Scott to be good?
Speaker 2: I want him to be like I want him to be like unselfish, like really really good passing.
Speaker 1: WHOA, you're a big Travis Scott fan.
Speaker 2: No, I don't do that to me.
Speaker 1: You like that? Those kids die?
Speaker 2: No? Why did you do that with his arm? What's happening?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 2: That's not what that is.
Speaker 1: That's what Trav guy who can look like oh, this is my favorite party. The Yeah, there was an angle that you'll have to see at a different time.
Speaker 2: I think he's just trying athletic. I think he plays basketball like he went to arts school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's one where you can see from the back, from his back how crazy the release is. And that was the one that I was most joyful in sharing. But here we are.
Speaker 2: That's okay. That was okay, That wasn't That wasn't as bad as it could have been.
Speaker 1: No, and he is much worse than than what those videos sort of reflected.
Speaker 2: I feel like if I was a rap star, first thing I do, I play that guy lethal shooter, come get you right immediately.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, I want to be in the All Star Game, and and people will be like, yo, he could hoop. I'm not. I'm not trying to make the league. I'm not trying to fix whatever, you know, dreams I lost. I just need people to be like, hey, you know who.
Speaker 2: You want to be when compared with other people in your field at basketball, they want to be like, hey, stand up comedians. It's like Leinston Kerman yep. I feel like Clayton English. I don't know, you know, a garden Swarts.
Speaker 1: He's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I think Travis Scott to me feels much more like just a dude playing in in imagery right that services the selling of his brand more than an actual devil worship.
Speaker 2: I can believe that as well. I mean, I I just he's like a hype.
Speaker 1: Beast, yes exactly. And he's he's then making devil worshiping like palatable for a fucking tweem who.
Speaker 2: He's a sellout. He's a devil sellout.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's He's truly a devil kne and that that wasn't a term that I thought I would use today.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it so much.
Speaker 2: I never that's he's a devil.
Speaker 1: Travis Scott is a devil coon.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Can we please title this episode double Coons? I think it's the only option we have at this point.
Speaker 2: Oh man, he's a I'm gonna call man. I'm gonna man, my little brother just left. I would have called him a devil coon. I'm gonna say. I'm saying that every I'm gonna take it to the barbershop.
Speaker 1: He's gonna your brother is gonna be like, yo, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: He's not gonna know how to take it.
Speaker 1: That's you'll be a while. He's a double coon.
Speaker 2: He is a devil It's perfect. It's too good. Do you think Sammy Davis Jr. Was a devil coon or was he?
Speaker 1: I think based off of what we now know from this one conversation with Jerry Seinfeld and Eddie Murphy, then yeah, Sammy Davis was a devil coon.
Speaker 2: All right? Before this episode ends, can we just list four known devil coons?
Speaker 1: Well, Sammy Davis was a one eyed devil coon, which feels like a worst that's the worst version of it.
Speaker 2: The only kind that's worst is a Kentucky devil coon.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Kentucky Kentucky devil coon sounds bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Okay, So Sammy Davis Jr. No devil coon.
Speaker 1: Travis Scott suspected devil.
Speaker 2: Coon, suspected devil coon.
Speaker 1: I would I would go so far as to say Terry Crews is a devil.
Speaker 2: Terry CRUs is a hot if anybody was ever a devil coon one, if there was ever one.
Speaker 1: I think Terry Crewis is definitely pulling in devil cruise like he he feels like he's definitely playing a different version of Satanism than Travis Scott and Sammy Davis.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, No, I think he's the one who's really believe in it. Yeah, like he's that's he's find so hard to be so soft, like to be seen it you to porn just because you're devil Cooning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he feels like sort of the uh, the tom Cruise of his field as far as Satanism is concerned, where it's like, you're so good at it, we we don't even want you to hide it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we want you to be out. Yeah he's yeah, okay, yeah, he might be King Devil Coon.
Speaker 1: I think he's King Devil Coope for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay. And then who's the last one? Maybe Brian Pumper.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can see that. You gotta you gotta fucking diversify your bonds.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: All of them do a different thing.
Speaker 2: It's all different.
Speaker 1: If if Satan needed four horsemen of his version of the apocalypse, you are glass eide Sammy Davis. You want silly jumpshot Travis Scott, you want buff ass terry crews, and then you want button naked Brian Puffer with a long ass dick next to a horse's long ass dick. This makes perfect sense to me. The four double coons of the apocket. What a what a combination?
Speaker 2: Oh man, it's like it's the perfect access of evil.
Speaker 1: They hidding every spot.
Speaker 2: All the bad, all the bad.
Speaker 1: There is not a black person who subscribes that this podcast, or frankly any other podcast that has not at some point invested in one of those four people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to their detriment, because we all did it. We all did it. We saw we saw white chicks. We thought Terry Crews is harmless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were like, he gets it, he gets what this joke is. He's on our side. No, but never na, he meant every word.
Speaker 2: And we've also who hasn't who hasn't invested some time in Brian Bumper?
Speaker 1: Come on, dog, come on.
Speaker 2: And then you're like, oh no, you hear that song King Dingling? He made you head that song? No you never heard King Dingling by Brian Bumper. This last video for today. I swear to God, No I haven't. I didn't. I'm sorry. I thought you were cool. This is You're gonna love this. Oh man, if this, if if there was ever a video of it, screamed devil Coon in double I can't wait for double Coon merch to start dropping on the internet.
Speaker 1: We get Devil Cone T shirts, we can get double coot our wear a double Coon T shirt without any other context attached to it.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised that you're not right now.
Speaker 1: It would mean the world to me if that was the the product that we started pushing on this show.
Speaker 2: Is that the first time you've ever said that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never called anybody a devil coon before.
Speaker 2: Damn, this is a good day. All right, this is the last. But this is this. You're gonna watch this and you're gonna be like, oh, this is devil cooner.
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I can't wait. I'm so glad I get to show you this. You should read that thought.
Speaker 1: When you have a dream and a passion, keep going and major investor will recognize. Pumping Oh no, Pumper piece and love album coming soon. Okay, King Dangling. He had to turn it down.
Speaker 3: He needs to know.
Speaker 1: You need to know whoa. My favorite part is that he did it all with the same cadence as the boys from the Super Bowl Shuffle. It's like the yeah, yeah, maybe the worst rap I've ever heard anybody rap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that's so, that's that's double cooning in his finest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's because you're selling. He's selling us back as like these animals for just swinging dicks and fucking each other's gurgles and ship.
Speaker 2: He said, He said, I have nothing else to offer.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't exist except for this goddamn ding aling.
Speaker 2: And this crazy dance. He thought that was gonna catch'll.
Speaker 1: He was like, hold on, pause the music, y'all need to hear this first king dingling dance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so foud you didn't know that's what your body was doing something.
Speaker 1: He's like, don't you dare confuse that with the fox trot. That's the king dingleling dance right there.
Speaker 2: Oh you thought this was the twist you to go.
Speaker 1: That's the king dingling dance.
Speaker 2: I think king dingling should be the official dance of the devil coon.
Speaker 1: That's that's great. So they're four horsemen all lined up on a hill. Their backs they're they're in shadow, They've got these hoods on, and as they descend the hill, they're doing the king dinging dance. Are they on top of their horses or is this just I think? Oh, they stand on their horses.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they're standing on horses like and they're doing it. They're doing the dance. Wow.
Speaker 1: Oh this is hard. This is scary.
Speaker 2: Shit, this is fucked up. I worry that it's like a bloody marry thing where if you do the King dandling three times alone in the mirror, come out to fuck your girl.
Speaker 1: It's like some candy. You just hear your girls scream out because Brian Pumper's up in there. Jesus Christ, oh man, Well, Bory, I think we did it. I think I think I think we covered everything we needed to cover in this episode. Please tell the people where they can find you what cool shit you have going on, you.
Speaker 2: Know, just cool guy jokes seventy seven on Instagram. I'm doing a show at the Illegion in Los Angeles September fifteenth. You could find the link to tickets on my Instagram. Come see Langston Kerman at Fadedcomedyenver dot com. Faded Denver best black and brown comics in the country. We bring them to Denver just for you. Langston's going to be headlining September sixteenth, right, yes, right, yeah, and that's all and you know everything else. Just don't don't don't do the king dingling alone in the mirror.
Speaker 1: Don't do it. Don't you do it three times? Because God, that's it for you.
Speaker 2: Unless you don't love your girl, are you that big bumper fan?
Speaker 1: Or you're willing to risk losing your girl for this?
Speaker 2: You don't want that?
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, so go to David's site, go to all his shows. I don't know what we're doing anymore. I'm oh, I'm at Faded September sixteenth, September A through the eleventh. I believe I'll be in Sandman Comedy Club in Richmond, Virgina, and then I got some other shit coming up in LA that I would love for people to show up to. Specifically, I believe nine twenty two, I'm gonna be at at the I'm saying it in weird ways. September twenty second, I'm gonna be at at the lyric hyperiod during an hour that I would love for folks to show up to tell them my little jokes, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Beautiful? All right?
Speaker 1: Well, if you want to send us your drops, your own conspiracy theories, you can send those to my mama pod at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you. And if you want to see video and all of the things that we watched today, those videos will be in the episode notes of this episode, so you can watch all our bullshit and otherwise that's it by bitch.
Speaker 3: Chips and your.
Speaker 1: Quality best racist violayer ows and money.
Speaker 3: I ships and men, turkey stuffing. I can't tell me nothing