Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tappen.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for Michael Oppenheimer? Absolutely, Dear Elvis Duran, You've got to have mister Michael Oppenheimer make a phone call for me. You know, your annoying phone telemarketer guy. I want him to prank my grandparents. Oh no, pretend you want them to switch cell phone companies. They're neurotic, so they'll go insane. This is an email from Tina in Scotch Planes. All right, scary is going to start the call, is mister Michael Oppenheimer, and then Tina will get in on the joke with her grandparents later on. You guys ready, here we go. It's the phone tapping with Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 1: Hello, Patricia yar RUSSI please speaking.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer with the Northeastern Bell Transcontinental cell Phone Service.
Speaker 1: I just re did my cell phone work from We are.
Speaker 3: A new cell phone service that is on the horizon, and we know you have a choice in wireless service, so we'd like to interest you today and perhaps coming over our way.
Speaker 1: I can't because it will cost me one hundred and seventy five dollars for each phone to close, and I will not pay three hundred dollars for two phones.
Speaker 4: Okay. Can we have an extensive collection of brand new cell phones?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, no, I'm sorry, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Anyway, they each have an assortment of colorful face plates.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is mister Michael up at Heima from the Northeastern Bell Transconi.
Speaker 1: Ask you please to stop calling. Don't call my home or my cell phone please? Oh god, what do you want?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, this is mister Michael up at home in Northeastern Bell trans Continental.
Speaker 4: How are you doing today?
Speaker 1: Bell Transfer?
Speaker 4: What we do is we have a cell phone service here. Now we don't want to We have an extensive selection.
Speaker 1: Do not call my house no more.
Speaker 4: Sir, we have an extension selection you, I said, no, sir, Why are you being so rude to me? Hello? Friend? Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, this is mister Michael.
Speaker 1: I told you to stop calling my house. Now I'm calling the Better Business Books. Soon as I get off your phone number, I've got to report your ass Do not call me a free voicemail, I said, don't call me all more.
Speaker 3: You holl about text messaging for two cents a message, So not call me no more.
Speaker 4: We have camera phones available.
Speaker 1: You know you wait?
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 1: I'm going to take care of your ass.
Speaker 4: Do we wait? Calling caller, ID call awaiting.
Speaker 1: You listen to me. I got the cops coming down here now, so next time you call the police will be here.
Speaker 4: We're going to offer you a special package.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 1: I told you not to call my house.
Speaker 3: No more call ID call A waiting, call her idea waiting three weight caller, idea waiting?
Speaker 1: What are you that you didn't let me finish? I don't want you to finish nothing. We're satisfying what we got. Do not call my house no more?
Speaker 4: In store sixty nine so you can identify annoying phone prankers off you.
Speaker 1: IDs you please do not call my home and on the phone with the Attorney General. Now I'm going to have something done with you have a restricted number or not. You've called on my phone and everything. Get off my line.
Speaker 4: We got word from your wireless service that you might be wanting to poort out.
Speaker 1: See I have a speaker phone on now and they're listening to you. I don't want to be bothered. Now listen to him talk please, I'm on my landline phone. I hope you know. And if you call my landline phone you'll see it's busy in there here and everything you're saying right now.
Speaker 4: Miss, this is a courtesy called. There's no need to get crazy.
Speaker 1: You please not to call fifteen times.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't let me finish my sentences.
Speaker 1: Listen to me what I want to know? What company are you with?
Speaker 4: Northeastern Bell Transcontinental Mission?
Speaker 1: Listen here he is now you hear it?
Speaker 4: This is mister Michael Avenheimer's it.
Speaker 1: She's pissed.
Speaker 4: Let's let her off. The hook started up?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, let me write back. Please by las call me back in a little while. I'm on the phone with FCC. There's a man calling me from another company and all he's doing is harassing me for every phone call. He will not let me get out. He's calling me on my cell phone. He's calling me on my home phone. Dammit, Maybe did you hear did you listen to what he said? Maybe he had something good. No, he's a new company branching out. He wants everybody's business he can get, and he's gonna spool you. Don't you understand. I don't want to be bothered. Maybe it's really good. Maybe that's why I try to me. It can't be good if you can't get customers hunt well, don't get mad at me. You know I can't take it no more.
Speaker 4: Missus you Russie?
Speaker 1: Hello? Is that you?
Speaker 4: This is mister Michael Latnheimer aka Scary Jones.
Speaker 1: Tina. If it's you, you're in big trouble.
Speaker 4: Actually, your granddaughter Tina wanted to play a phone tap on you.
Speaker 1: Tina, You're in pick trouble, Tina, Tina, Grandma, Grandma. I called dep c C Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all participation the
Speaker 1: Elvis Dan phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show