Speaker 1: The volumes.
Speaker 2: Time for Q and A no rush seventy five said we strive, We thrive. No jive pacers in five. Uh quizy said cat and on different teams but going home at the same time. M hmm. Pat Dove says, I'm looking forward to the Knicks getting bounced. Summertime in New NYC is already enough, shan Against don't need to supersize the nonsense. Damn b dub. I thought, you want to want them to go to go to the NBA fans, you know them if the Knicks, if the Knicks was win, I you know what, New York, They're gonna turn that thing outside down.
Speaker 1: I told you what happened if the Knicks was to go. Let's say, go to the finals. Is that you literally gonna start walking and switch hands. You're gonna the torch, gonna switch hands.
Speaker 2: Man, Listen, they win the next game, it's gonna yeah. Uh. Milo said, the current NBA generation is so weak. Joe Johnson was a better player than at Man, Brunson and Halliburton. If only teams built around their players then like they do now, Well, it's a different game. Yeah, okay, you know when I came into the league, you had two traditional bigs. Your four man was not shooting three, Your five man was not shooting three. You played inside out. Yeah, that's how you play nowadays. If you need a scoring point guard, and that's what we're gonna play through. If you got a scoring point guard or scoring two or scoring three.
Speaker 3: They don't play through the big no more. The BIG's gotta get it how they live. Ain't get that thing.
Speaker 2: The only big that they played through is Yoke. That's it. Him and me, that's it. Everybody else, but they only they're probably the only true sinners that we have left in the game. They can play with them. Back to the basket and face up because at the time, Joe, there's the only one guy that can shoot the ball. That the three, the big that was Dirk. It wasn't the only stretch. Yeah, because you look at it. Uh, even Tim duncan KG. None of them dudes and shooting three problems. But they weren't shooting three, boy, they was. They was masters. Back to the basket. One a one dig said, my boy, Oh Jo got on them. LeVar Burton shades on from Star Trek. What you got on y'all? Yeah? Shoot Colin says. He asked the question, what do y'all think is gonna happen? First? Lines winning the Super Bowl or your paying unk his money, and Lines went, I.
Speaker 3: Just keeping the real mind, I can't. I can't keep sitting him. Tell you, I'm man, man, I.
Speaker 2: Just call it like I see it.
Speaker 1: But also you don't see you don't see the other part I've been trying to. I told him there's many apps in the world. They've technically, they make technologies made it easy to make transactions much easier. Hey, oh, do my favorite get Apple, pay get Zell, get cash app, get any of it. I could have sent it right to him, he said, he don't want it down there.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get the pay Hey, old school man. Look, you know he thinks about the scamming and all that.
Speaker 1: Joe, Come on now, you know, for him, I'll.
Speaker 2: Just keep I honestly can tell you I hadn't been on the computer. I had been on. I can't tell you last time I been on the computer.
Speaker 1: All right, Hey, we your phone, your phone right there by? Young Yeah, he got PayPal, creative email. I can see the money right now.
Speaker 2: It's simply I can't do it.
Speaker 1: See, Yeah, he hey, Joe to create email? Joe here'll want no money? Joe, I ain't.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to create no email. Oh, come on, let me ask you a question. What makes you say I know how to create an email?
Speaker 1: You got a team of seventy two people.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, ask Jordan. Y'all got to help.
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Joe him out, help him out, help all goud.
Speaker 1: O.
Speaker 3: Joe, y'all been hanging out for quite some time. You have seen him on numerous occasion. I ain't trying to get your bigger.
Speaker 2: Dain't what I do, Joe. I don't Joe.
Speaker 1: I don't carry no money. Boy, I don't do that. Boy. I carry one hundred dollars at the time. That's it. One hundred twenty dollars bills too. Yeah, I ain't the type that carry no cad but join they ain't me. Oh, I ain't never got don't forget nice. I know I've been moving a little different than twenty twenty five, but I'm still that same cheap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 2: I don't care give me my money. O Jo rahiem cunning out, good night, Uncle o Jo. And Joe is my mom's birthday today, Antoinette, because you wish you a happy birthday for me please, we're big supporters. Love you all absolutely, Antoinette, Happy birthday from your son Raheem. He wanted to wish you a very happy birthday. Wanted to let you know just how special you are and how proud he is to be your son. So from Joe O Joe and up at Nightcap, Happy birthday, Antoinette.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Zay Trade said, Hey, Joe.
Speaker 1: Want what if I one? I probably wouldn't be able to ran.
Speaker 2: Now route, Oh you can run a round. All this is gonna do is get you to that safety quicker. You better stay your ass on the outside. That's a headache. I mean the only guy. I mean, there have been only a handful of guys, uh that's been able to run like that. O. Yo're not afraid to go like Tyreek to have that kind of speed. Yeah, and and and didn't live producin lay outside. Kyrie catches a lot of inbreaking rocks. Normally, when you have that kind of speed, you ain't really trying to get hit. M All you running is go roundes. But Tyreek turned himself into a very good receiver where he could run the route tree and that's what makes him so dangerous. Patrick Arthur said, o Cho stephen A said, Tyreese Halliburton ain't a superstar. Ben, neither is Anthony Edwards.
Speaker 1: Would you I think Tyrese Halliburton is a star. I don't think he's a superstar. Now I could be wrong. Yeah, my basketball prowess is nowhere near yours, or maybe nowhere near those in the chat that enjoy the game of basketball. But he's a star, yeah, you know, slouch. But superstar is reserved for the.
Speaker 2: They ain't but a handful of them. I mean, we throw this term superstar and star. We throw all those terms around loosely, and it's kind of devalued it a little bit, o yo, because anybody have a you know, a year or two or great basketball. Oh you're a superstar, man. You used to have to put work in. Yeah, you had to get a couple of you know, MVP, go to the finals. You know, you had to put some work in, not just have a couple of good seasons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't how.
Speaker 2: Y'all, how y'all being it's your boy from South Dakota. Patrick, We've been all right, we've been all right. Life is good, Life is good. Happy Valley Farm said Thunder walk the Wolves down with a poker face. Well, they look. If you look at the way the Thunder came out tonight, it was a lot different than what they came out from Game three. Yeah, and they knew they could. They could not allow the crowd to get into it like they did in game three, and they came out meant business. They came out with the purpose of like, we're going back home three to one. We're not going back home to two. And they did what they set out to do.
Speaker 1: You know what if they hurry up in this series and win this next game, mon't they have even that much more time to rest?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, all the pins. Do the any and the Pacers take a three to one lead? Or do they go back to MSG TI to too right? Yes, zeke to god ninety six. Do you think the Knicks will make a comeback? Everything is contingent on this game. Yeah. If they win game four, I say they make a comeback and they win in seven. If they don't, they're going home in five. M Colin, Is Aaron Donald really MVP for the Rams? You'all forgetting Saint Louis, Dave's Greatest Show on Turf. Okay, you won't so basically, okay, let's go back. You got Jim Hart, the Rams, you got the Fearsome Forsome. You got Merlin Olsen, who is a fourteen time pro bowler. You got Deacon, you got Rosie Greer, and you got Lamar Lundy. If you go all the way back to Saint Louis, you got your heart at Saint Louis. You got Dan Diardolf at Saint Louis. You got Otis Anderson at Saint Louis. Those are the really only guys I could think of in Saint Louis. Now, if you go to Phoenix, no, I mean that's the Cardinals, my bad Rams, Saint Louis Rams. Okay, let's go back to LA, because they started in La, then they moved and then they moved back. Sam Water. Yeah, I look, okay, you want Kurt Warner, Isaac Bruce or Pays Marshall fall, Marshall Falk. You gotta realize it's not like Kurt spent a whole lot of time then, Man.
Speaker 4: It wasn't alone, wasn't It's Aaron Donald.
Speaker 2: Aaron Donald, the dominance the eight first team, I think, eight time first Team All Pro, Defensive Rookie of the Year, three time Defensive Player of the Year. Yeah, I think it's a dye And it's not to take anything away from all those other guys because Kurt's in the Hall of Fame, Marshalls in the Hall of Fame, Isaac Bruce is in the Hall of Fame, Orlando paces in the Hall of Fame. Toward Holts eventually going to get in the Hall of Fame. But it's a it's a d way too smooth. Brett Farb or Aaron Rodgers. He saved the Packers franchise, went to two Super bowl He was the only player to win three m VP's in a row. He did, But Aaron has four MVPs. Aaron was a Super Bowl MVP, and Aaron Rodgers has more touchdowns with fewer interceptions. I don't know, Bro, I mean, does does ever have more touchdown for the Packers than Aaron? I mean than Brett because I'm looking no, Uh, I'm thinking one more MVP, a Super Bowl MVP. Uh. I think he's been to more Pro Bowls. I think they've been to the same I think they've been the same same is as far as all pros, I think Aaron might have four. Brett has three for the Packers. You know what I'm saying? Yes, yeah, so much touch and look we look at their interceptions. Aaron Rodgers has less than one hundred interceptions for the Packers with four hundred and seventy five touchdowns. Brett got to have at least two hundred for the Packers, right, How many interceptions does Brett have? Yeah, one on five for the Packers. So who has four hundred and forty four hundred and seventy five touchdowns one hundred and five interceptions? Brett has two hundred and eighty six interceptions with four hundred and forty two touchdown. Yeah, Aaron Rodgers is to go for the Packers.
Speaker 1: And just those numbers you just rambled off about what Aaron Rodgers was able to do in the past is one of the reasons why the goddamn Steelers is actually waiting.
Speaker 2: You're waiting and Sean Taylor isn't there. I mean he probably could have been there, but he didn't play enough years. You gotta realize DJ played twenty years at corner. How many twenty year quarters you think you ever go see again in your life, be the m v P.
Speaker 1: It's not happenings, not.
Speaker 2: Big TV. The one uncanocha. If you guys want the same team in your prime? Who is the number one option? So I don't care about number. I'm gonna get mine. I'm gonna get mine. I'm gonna get mine. I'm not so sure that I was always the number one option, but I just know I led my team in receiving for six straight years. To me too, You let you led Bingo six straight years? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Shoot, I led the AFC four years in a row.
Speaker 2: See, I ain't do that. Yeah, let I let the I led my team seven other fourteen years finished. One catcher almost had eight codre caught one more pass than I did. I started to go back in there and catch another pass the time Doctor Frank Ambellabi, Hey, fam y'all see Tom Cruise got another mission impossible out now that man be on a slide with he liked a slide with Rocket and the Expendables. Who do you think is the king of film series game, Tom Cruise or Selvester Stallone.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Well you got first of all, you got Tom Cruise. He got top Gun, and he got Mission Impossible, Sevester Slide Stallone, he got the Expendables and Rockies in which he's more creed into. Yeah, got Rabbi.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, that's that's a good one. Wait. Yeah, probably to Mark Lean more towards Tom Cruise.
Speaker 2: You know you you like you like you like Stallone, you like Rocky and and like a Rambow or you more Mission Impossible? Uh, top Gun because it's all about what you like. See, I'm more. I'm more of a like now. I love Tom Tom Cruise a minority report because that was the first time you see the body over.
Speaker 1: The My my, my favorite Tom Cruise movie is with with Jack.
Speaker 4: With Jack Nicholson. God damn, why am I missing this are Army movie?
Speaker 1: Oh good men man, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Ja, that's the Lieutenant Kaffee.
Speaker 4: Yeah, him and Demmy Moore.
Speaker 1: M hm classic classic that.
Speaker 2: Was Jack did that one? Jack a cut up.
Speaker 1: He was in his bag. He was in his bag that movie.
Speaker 2: Boy, You snotty freak. You have no idea how to fend the country, Kathy, all you did was weak in the nation. Sleep good at night, so sleep good. I'm an officer in the United States. Navy and you're under arrest.
Speaker 1: You a matter of fact, did you see did you see a primal fear with every Yeah, he had when he played multi Marty.
Speaker 4: Old Marty, Yeah, Old Marty. Hey boy, I love I love that movie where Norton is one of.
Speaker 2: My Yeah, he had a little stretch and then he just like kind of like disappeared.
Speaker 4: That's crazy how that works in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He was in movies back to back to back.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, he was in that movie what was that? U that uh that uh American something? What was he in? What was that movie he was in? Yeah? No back Away? No no, no, no, no, not that Edward Norton, No no, no, no, I know Richard Gird with him and and what do you call them? The movie with American History Acts. That's what he was in.
Speaker 1: That's a classic. That's that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Julia Roberts. Richard Grid was Julia Roberts the when they filmed that The Beverly Beverly, The Beverly Wiltshire Pretty Woman. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Edward Norton, it seemed like Julia Roberts had a stretch where she she was in movie movie, movie, movie, movie, movie, movie.
Speaker 1: And Cameron Diaz. They were movies like Back to the Back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah. In Batman she was in she was in the Mask. That was the first time I've ever seen Cameron dad Well, she was in the mask with Jim Carrey.
Speaker 1: They had a run, like a crazy run, and then they just they just.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get a crazy run. We'renna get like ten years, twelve years and go get up out of here. Yeah. I think Julia Roberts she moved the New Mexico and Cameron dead. She's got married to uh Madison and and she likes she does. I think she's she's about to be in a new movie. But she like, hey, that's what That's dope. Yeah, I like, I like, I liked, Like I said, I like Tom Cruise in Minority Report. That movie. That the last movie he did with Nicole Kidman, the Stanley Cooprick Boy. That bad was good and terrible boy, eyes wise shut and I should have winn it. I should have kept my eyes shut too. Boy. That thing was terrible.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 2: Good thing they didn't have rotten tomatoes around. I already know what they'd have got for that. That was terrible.
Speaker 1: Anybody said eyes White shut was good?
Speaker 2: They line they're lying, see that, I'm good, you good. Damn boy, that thing was terrible bold. As a matter of fact, I think that might have been Stanley Kubert's That's what I'm saying. I mean, she she just came back and did so. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, but she had she had setch it said some time off. Yeah. But like I said, oh, I used to be a big movie. I'm going to see fifty five sixty movies a year. People don't realize at least you come out in like five hundred movies a year. But I see the really, you know, I go. So I tell another movie that I didn't like. I didn't understand it, and I saw it three times and I still don't understand that Bullgy the English Patient, and it racked up all those awards wards.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I need somebody.
Speaker 2: I need whoever directed that or started y'all need to come tell me what that movie was about because I still ain't figured it out. Uh oh yeah, Collins said, got to do another one, just because y'all forgetting forgot about.
Speaker 1: Ed Eric Diggison, God damn it. Yeah, but even still Aaron Donald dominated for so many years though long Yeah.
Speaker 2: Y'all, y'all got to realize Ed he had a short career there. They traded Ed plays give it.
Speaker 1: They traded him to the Colts might six six.
Speaker 2: I think they traded Ed in like eighty seven or eighty eight. What year the trade Ed? I think Ed got traded in. He might have been eighty might have been eighty seven. He was either eighty seven or eighty eight. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Because he came and ran wild oodle le broncos.
Speaker 2: I think I remember. I remember that. I remember that game because I was I was in college jo Jo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he he went crazy, huh did he?
Speaker 4: And he had one of the sweetest running styles upright.
Speaker 2: DT said, oht your own days, while oh, fifty two hundred is crazy work, it's diabolical.
Speaker 1: What aint I ain't going on?
Speaker 2: What day? What day that went on? Don't worry about it. I ain't going no day.
Speaker 1: And matter of fact, oh I went on. I went on the outing. There's a difference now, a dating the outing is two different things. I'm out fifty nine hundred dollars. No, I'm saying, she she pays, she paid for the day. It's good to have someone want to treat you for a change.
Speaker 2: So that's all you had. Let me kick.
Speaker 1: Right, cheating man Slick James said, no one brought trash bag or trash clans.
Speaker 2: Who's cleaning up? Well, since we.
Speaker 1: Ain't got no grill, I'm taking my inch back home.
Speaker 2: Hein't slip James, bro Ain't nobody brought now one grill. Ain't nobody brought no charcoal? Hey, So I'm just gonna take my step back home. Bad hey, Denny said, Oh Joe, we're in twenty twenty five. You should know how to spell. Now.
Speaker 1: What you're not gonna do is here and act like you know how to spell all them goddamn words that we had tonight. I don't do that what people for if people be killing me acting like they some some wizards when they so you could spell dixact way I spelled Exexe're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, the damn smell said. Pacers had had favor in their run with starters getting injury for the Cavs and Bucks. Now they're going to see a team that's similar to what they do better. If niece Smith gets in foul trouble, who's guarding shape? Okay?
Speaker 1: Seeing four four Okay, they're gonna sweep up. That's what forards mean man tripping man paces in five.
Speaker 3: Man this man here, I'm best man. You're giving away money. You Well, we're gonna we're gonna pick the series. We're off tomorrow, but we're gonna pick the series on Wednesday. Kemper Nor what Junior said. My question is if KD came to Dallas, who would the Math give up Nigi Marshall for.
Speaker 2: KD in the twenty twenty six and twenty twenty seven first round pick Joe, what you're thinking, man, they gonna give up more than that? I agree, But Kay, here's the but here's the thing. Kd's gonna be thirty seven, and he has an injury history, so he's not gonna command.
Speaker 3: And Plus, man, if y'all think Phoenix gonna give up KD just for Marshall, the Nazi Marshall and a pick, they not doing that.
Speaker 2: They're gonna they gonna want more than that, Uncle Joe. I believe. I believe they'll walk two first rounds of a player.
Speaker 3: Because if because you get KD, that automatically, that automatically puts you at the top, meaning like your expectations changed.
Speaker 2: Yet they changed, But that don't mean you're gonna be at the top because we saw that with Brooklyn, and we saw that with Phoenix and Phoenix that made the playoff this year and they got swept last year. Man, they not get they're gonna Phoenix gonna want more than that back. I believe so too. But what what what do they have to give up? They're not giving up that number one overall pick for KD.
Speaker 3: Hold on, so, y'all, I think they're gonna give up KD and you're gonna keep your number one pick, the number one Hold on, Joe.
Speaker 1: You actually think they're gonna give up the number one overall pick for KD.
Speaker 3: Actually, I actually don't think they're giving up the number one pick. But if you're gonna get KD and I'm Phoenix, man, I'm gonna need a little more than that.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Yeah, probare the picks they got, they gotta pick from that, they gotta pick from the Lakers. What pick is that?
Speaker 3: Not to give me one of them bigs you got over there, Lively, a guy for you're gonna give me one of them?
Speaker 2: Give me one of them, and I probably gonna want a Max Christi Yeah, and Nasia Marchhall Yeah. Yeah. You gonna need bout four five dudes to get up in there. Man. What yeah, Oh, they don't got the Lakers picked until twenty twenty nine, which might be worth something. Mike, what's up? Unco Jo? Did the trade for Michale Bridges giving up five first round picks hinder the Knicks and getting Giannis or Kevin Durant? Yes, yes, it absolutely did. They're only talking about that right now though, because the Knicks, because had you going to the NBA Finals, you wouldn't have carried about get and listen. That's why it only can be one winner, So it's everybody else is gonna be dissatisfied. That's just part Collins said. How do y'all think the Lions are going to do this year now that they've lost our center, Like we lost our coordinators and now our center right now was a four time pro bowler. He's the first round pick one the Brad Homes selections. Uh, he was, he was. He was very good. They've lost a lot, they lost a lot. They're still a very talented team. They're gonna get a lot of these guys back on defense. So show that was injured last year. They're gonna get Hutched back. They're gonna get one of the linebacker to get some of those d linemen back. But you know, you lose both of your coordinators, you lose your center, the middle of the line, but you're still talent. You got am and Roth, you got a Laporter, you got Jamison, you got mcgumery, you got Gibbs. They still they still got a lot. But I think, you know, the the coordinators. I think the coordinator is gonna hurt you.
Speaker 1: Think so, Yeah, I think I think they have so much talent around them offensively and defensively. I think they're going to be fine regards to who's calling the plays. It's still the same players, and obviously those same players are still good at their respective crafts and positions. So I think they're gonna be all right regards to who's calling the plays.
Speaker 2: Okay, Casey Taylor says, start bench cut Santana Mass, Marcus Couston, Victor Cruz. Also, he wants me to share my eighty four chain story. We want to see Joe's stories, like so, Joe has especially spending time in Atlanta. All right, Oh, Joe Santana Mass Marcus Coaston, Victa Cruz stand. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: No, boy, Oh you know I'm going my home team. I'm starting. I'm starting Santana. I'm starting tenne Man. Okay, I'm a bench.
Speaker 2: Oh that's hard.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm a bench.
Speaker 1: Marcus Couston. I mean, for those of you have Washington played with Drew Brees and the numbers he put up.
Speaker 2: Oh Coton, Oh he had he had a stretch there he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, he had a hell of a stretch. And I love it the cruise man, but it was it was just a little bit too short.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well the eighty four chain was my brother gave it to me. I had a break in back in May of twenty twenty three and they stole it and I have yet to replace it. I wore it, I'll do it. I wore my chain during during the actual game, won't yoell? Yeah, the actual game. I wore that change. And I remember, as a matter of fact, I had in a preseason game the only time it's ever been broke, and I was blocking Lee woodall of the preseason game, and you know, he tried to tried to snatch me. Man.
Speaker 1: It broke.
Speaker 2: I felt it pop, Man, I let him go so quick. Hey, get it, man, what you I'm looking? I'm man, I'm looking down there.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 2: And then we turned to go to the other end.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: They got people scouring on their hands and knees on the field trying to find it. It was down. It was down to my football plains. I just knew somebody had to pick it up. Joe, what's your favorite? What's your stories of spending time in Atlanta with the Hawks? Man?
Speaker 3: Man, I got so many and old Joe, Uh, I don't know I could tell y'all when I first got here. You know, coming from Phoenix we had won sixty two games, and getting here to Atlanta prior to me coming here the year before, I think they had won like thirteen games. So I ain't gonna I ain't gonna tell y'all, no lot, Man, it was rough the first couple of years, Ojo. I'm being honest, Man, it's probably about like two three hundred people in the stands.
Speaker 2: It was bad, damn bad. It was bad. But look, every year, every year we got better. We started, you know, we got better as a team. So therefore, you know, the fans started to come out and buy year three, it was booming. Then the first couple of years, man, listen, I ain't want to leave my house. It was so bad. We were getting out of here, like lord, I I ain't going nowhere. Hey, when you lose it, man, it's hard, it's hard. It's hard to get out the house. Absolutely years as a professional athlete when you losing like that, man, Because listen, we started off with my first year here. Man, we started off three and twenty seven. Man, damn, we were we were getting drugs. I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Man, Listen, you're talking about I'm talking about I didn't want to leave the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm talking about. Man, it was bad with Yoe. Sir Kate said, my guys, when y'all playing, who was the one player that made you say? Man, that boy Cole? When watching on the sidelines on film, bro, I was in the league. I was in the league. I will stead across the field and watch Barry on Thanksgiving. You know what the lines, how the lines play on Thanksgiving? Now imagine Barry on that turf on Thanksgiving. Lives might get beat all the time, but they're gonna play their ass off on Thanksgiving. Man, Hell, I played on the sideline watch Jerry saw Moss hey ojo.
Speaker 3: I played against Vince Carter that first when he was in Toronto for the first wing. It wasn't no game planning for him, man, Vince Carter, it wasn't no man, listen, it wasn't no game Like you know how you had game plans. Who were you game plan for Ridgie Miller, Ray Allen? But like for Vince because he shot so many orthodox shots and he was so athletic. It was like everything he done, I was like wow, Like as a rookie watching him. I think he probably about four or five years in the league, but he was already half man, half amazing man.
Speaker 2: It was something to see. I watched. I watched some highlights. Man, that Joe was jumping up, Man, that Joe ahead above the rim. Unreal, man, unreal, it was unreal. It was unreal. Dang uh j eighty three said Joe. What's the most points you scored at Central? The most points I scored at Central probably like thirty five thirty six. I didne to score a lot. We had an awesome team, okay oh yo. We were ringing nationally. Uh And that was that's a public school. You know, d Little Rock Central. Y'all can look us up on HBO Man's especially by my high school. Yeah, we s something to be talking about, you hear me. But if y'all went to state, Joe, Yeah, we won state. We should have won it every year.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It was just when I was in high school. It was tenth eleven twelfth, ninth grade one high school, so it was tenth eleven twelfth. We made it to the championship game. My tenth grade year we lost in like the semis. And my junior year and my senior year it wasn't even closed. We blew everybody out. The championship game was a blowout. Yeah, did one nothing, nigga do it? Jerry Jones to Gold said, please give us some love. To Nijery candidate from Texas Tech. She has led the softball team to the World Series. She pitched nearly four hundred straight pitchers for a team, and she leaves the team in home run. Actually, she's the one that stopped Oklahoma's dinings. Oklahoma had won five straight national championship game and a Remember she was at Stanford and it's reported that she got a million dollar nil deal to go to Texas Tech. Now, I don't know if she's a senior, she might go get two million. They might need to bump that up. But she was sensational on the mound today. And everybody knows those big guns, those big bats that the Oklahoma can trot out there. But she was sensational to day. I thought Oklahoma had them because they bottom of the seventh to run home and tie the game. But then oh girl come back bottom. But yeah, I think it Najurie candidate. She was. She was great. She was great, and that's what you pay a million dollars for. Old Joe. Yeah, look, Chad, we know o yo, Chad want us to talk about ab was arrested for firing shots at people, correct at in the ceiling of his fame. Guess he was outside firing shots in the here. What do you happen? But yeah, just now Jadam from Akron congrass on your son's graduation. He's talking to you, Joe. He smashed you in Spellino.
Speaker 1: He would now you won't beat me, and thank you. He said your son would be I went to Harvard, boy, I went to Harvard. My son and graduated from Arizona State they'll let you know who the smartest, smartest person is.
Speaker 2: And obviously, I mean I see he get the smarts for his mom. They say, well that's what they say. They say, smart kids, smarts come from the mother's side.
Speaker 1: Hey, this mama did a hell of a job.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: All those yeah, I can't. I can't say I disagree with that all those.
Speaker 4: I have kids.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, let me tell you something, uncle, Joe, Joe, I didn't do I didn't do things the traditional way, right, you know, I do a traditional way. But one thing about God, man, he don't make no mistakes. And bore those I have kids from. They did one hell of a fing job with the kids. Boy, yeah, man, like yeh man.
Speaker 2: Good job.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 1: I didn't graduation today, Joe, Right, Yes, graduate, I done. Flew to Houston. I had to make sure I got the Houston in the time so I could do nightcap and my daughter graduating from praiview A and m in the morning.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 3: My son graduated on Monday, bro, he graduated from high school. Real yeah, Julie three, my son eighteen, My daughter is eleven, and I got a three year old little boy.
Speaker 1: Joe, you gotta keep Joe.
Speaker 2: Seven years apart. But that wasn't my doing, Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta you gotta get back in there, Joe back and well, what you.
Speaker 2: Numbers?
Speaker 1: That's bad luck.
Speaker 2: I got two boys, one girl. I'm cool man a A A A chop, Sue, you're done, Yeah, no more kids, you tripp yeah. Oh oh, Joe bat he being a quittal don't quit on. What about you ain't having no no kid. Don't be acquittal, Joe saying, I ain't doing number practicing now, I ain't even trying to play no games. I'm just practicing.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, oh, Joe, kids expensive time like, oh no, he is an expensive What you choose to buy is.
Speaker 2: Now in today's time. It's hard to you not raising no kids like you and I got raised though, Joe, like Joe got raised. You not doing that. My grandface to always tell us to say, boy, the worst kind of poor you could be a child.
Speaker 1: Well, y'all, I'm gonna have twins. Yeah for twin, I'm done. I'm done. You.
Speaker 2: They're gonna put you at what uh ten?
Speaker 1: Right at ten, and I'm done.
Speaker 2: No, I'm done. Onside. I want the only thing I want, twets. The better they better be They better be cars or bank accounts. Them the only twigs I want.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm trying.
Speaker 1: Hey, bro, it's so funny. I'm trying not to laugh, right, you know, I want you know I had my work done, right, I was cutting. I was cutting my hair. You know the oil joke, you know, the to put on the clippers. Yeah, them mass forgetting. I had work done. I went in, tried to bite it and twist it off. My whole to them popped off, right, So I'm trying. I'm trying to be careful that I'm hoping. I was hoping while we're doing the shot, I hope it fell out.
Speaker 2: But then said, did you put something on this that you just stuck it?
Speaker 1: It's just sitting there, It's just sitting moving.
Speaker 2: I thought, I thought, I don't bite nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't bite nothing with listen, Hey, I got I forgot it, and then donal until I'm sitting there biting the Uh it's the top off be the damn tooth and wins ship.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, I all biting up with the front of my TV.
Speaker 1: I bet everything, okay, okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, So if I look straight on you on the side, look like a Jacke Ladder.
Speaker 4: I got I got.
Speaker 2: And in Houston.
Speaker 1: But tomorrow Sunday everything closed.
Speaker 2: I gotta tomorrow Tomorrow Saturday. Bro oh yeah hear him here, no where?
Speaker 1: Okay, So the Dennis open tomorrow. Then you gonna have to pay extra to get him to come in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I.
Speaker 4: Gotta get it.
Speaker 1: I gotta get it, get it bonded many. I can't get about that.
Speaker 2: Probably cast you.
Speaker 1: That probably cost you by two thousand, three thousand.
Speaker 2: Now he got it, he got it. That's like that got what.
Speaker 1: I just need to get it bonded back. That's about eighty dollars.
Speaker 2: Man, come on to CVS wal Green talking about get it off man please? Okay, Oh so so you'll play that man two thousand and three thousand dollars put your tooth back in.
Speaker 1: But you will not gonna cost that much, y'all. Just y'all creating a number.
Speaker 2: I'm just no, I'm telling you, Oh, George, we're gonna comes what it costs to put back in. I'm telling you now, that's that's too much. If roably costs your thout, first of all, that's an emergency. So you got him coming in because most Ennis offices aren't open on Saturday. Now, you got to call and hope somebody.
Speaker 1: Offices are open on Saturday. They just closed a little earlier than normal.
Speaker 2: No, they're not open on Saturdays.
Speaker 1: Anybody in the chat, y'all know what dinnis office. I can go to man to make sure the tooth don't fall out.
Speaker 2: Man, where you at? Bro? What you say? You and Heaston?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm literally in Houston right downtown. I'm in. I'm in the club right now, Joe, I swear I'm in the club. I'm just in the back office. It's called cracking and cracking.
Speaker 2: It is like that.
Speaker 1: It's corowded.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, I just told you don't mention Houston. I just I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't say Houston.
Speaker 2: You did say Houston.
Speaker 1: Now, I was talking about Alan Houston, the basketball player.
Speaker 2: Kifrey beat and saying your after party after Charlotte Show play Chunk of Spades for Ocho Cardier's or some shad B s O P. Didn't want to mess up Grandy's name. Somebody call you all aloud.
Speaker 1: Man, ain't ain't calling me out because you you definitely we can, we can, we can play for whatever. Not these Cardier's because you know I need them, but we could we put some money on it should make it lighter on yourself.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know. I gotta I gotta see you play a couple of times for you. I bring you on nig and listen.
Speaker 1: Space is what I do now.
Speaker 2: I don't play.
Speaker 1: No, I don't play no games.
Speaker 2: This one.
Speaker 1: It's one thing about it I do. There's a lot of things in life I play with its space ain't one of them.
Speaker 2: M I don't know, Joe, I have to. I might need to see you play. I might need to see you play a couple of hands. I got you and see how and see how will you could read?
Speaker 1: I can read?
Speaker 2: How will you can? Because you need to be able to read your partner. If your partner not.
Speaker 1: Only can I read my partner, I already know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 1: When I go to Vegas, I know how to read cards. They don't even let me in the MGM.
Speaker 2: No more.
Speaker 1: I can't even go to no casinos because I know how to read cards. I learned to beat the machine. I learned to beat them.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, it's not counting. It's not called reading cards. Counting. It's all the same thing.
Speaker 1: I can't even go to Vegas no more. I'm banned.
Speaker 2: David D. Cruz said, oh yo, Joe, if your barber messes up your cut, do you say something or did you enough? Just never go back. I ain't gonna lie. There's been time boy barbered then then the mess me up. Yeah, I ain't. I ain't going back. Like if I'm on the road.
Speaker 3: Let's say like when I was playing and we be on the road and I needed to cut, and I asked somebody, hey, man, send me somebody.
Speaker 2: To you know who can cut, and he come cut me up and it was horrible. Yeah. I may not say nothing to him, but I'm gonna tell his man. I'm like, man, you see this dude over there. Man, oh hey, Joe. As a matter of fact, I know the dude to cut your hair for.
Speaker 1: He from Little Rock.
Speaker 2: He from Little Rock.
Speaker 1: He had a man Yeah, dude, Yeah, yeah, I call him.
Speaker 2: People up Brice, you're talking about we might be talking about two different people. They're the little dude, either the off the hook he from here a hallboy, he said, Man, Joe, my Hobley'll be Yeah, what was it? It was his name dre or Mary. I don't even know that.
Speaker 3: I called for him from a little rock and they both loved. They both out here and uh, may cut my hair now. He's been cutting here for about two years now, dope, dope the other. I gotta I gotta find out from Joe, what's a people real name?
Speaker 2: Man? You know you call somebody a nickname?
Speaker 1: So long, Joe, you don't know your name? Yep?
Speaker 2: So, hey, man, you know such and such? I said, now, because when people ask me, hey, shop, you remember such and such? I say, from Savannah State, I said, did you have a nickname? Yeah? They called him so yeah, I know exactly who you're talking about, or a former teammate. You'd have called somebody a nickname for twenty five thirty years. Man, ask me the real name, because I don't know it now, I explained. Look, I've only had a handful of barbers, especially like Joe, who's my barber in Atlanta. He's been cutting my hair since ninety four, so he's been cutting my hair thirty years. Nobody else has ever cut my hair in Atlanta except him. Growing up, a guy that a guy named mister Reverend Green and Dodey Bobby Lee Wilkins cut my hair. Then when I couldn't find them, Luther Maynor cut my hair. And then I went to college. You know, you go to college, you find out one of your teammates can cut them two dollars two free the haircuts to come into Yeah, so a dude named Coop and then they had a homeboy named Mud. Uh got my hair, Yeah, I got. I got a young cat out his named Amory. Uh.
Speaker 3: He from Little Rock. But when I met him, I didn't know he's from Little Rock. I just seen his work on I G and I said in Atlanta, and I just hit him up and uh, I went and got a cut. And then he started telling me he went to part View High School that's in Little Rock, the same high school.
Speaker 2: My mom went to.
Speaker 3: So if the dude that cuts you, is this sure? This dude I'm talking about ain't sure. But the dude named Dre who used to cut my hair, he a little shorter than tomorrow. But yeah, okay, that's that's probably Drake. Yeah, Doctor Frank L.
Speaker 2: Bellaman said, as my grandma used to say, Lord, if this ain't the best podcast, I say, glory, great doctor, thank you so much. Thank you for your support, Joe. You don't know doctor doctor Frank al Belament, but she probably was one of our first five subscribers. She's been to. She came to our first, our very first road show that was in Vegas. She was there, the Atlanta show, she was there, the New Orleans show, she was there. She's probably gonna be at the Charlotte show also. I mean she's been I mean for our family, our supporters. At Nightcap. Baker wore, they come so doc and she found out my brother was gonna be playing. I think it's at Myrtle Beach. And she always goes down there and say, man, look here, I got one of our listeners on Nightcap. My name is doctor Frank al Bellament. She's gonna come up say what's up? Sure enough, he's she said. She came up. Greedy. Grimlin said, two picks, ice picks, quick picks. I like it.
Speaker 1: Big Mike said, go New York. Oh Yo talk yo talk, Yeah, listen. I'm I'm a Heath fan. I'm a Heath fan, and I was only going for the Knicks to piss off my baby. I'm sure she's watching. She's emotionally unstable right now. She was crying because obviously Boston went home. I've never seen someone love a team that much. You know where you invested that much time and as much, he'd be motion into a team crying. Yeah, what are you doing, shann Hope?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I lose, I might cry. Ain't crying somebody else lose?
Speaker 4: Oh you okay, Mama, go Nicks, Pat Duffson.
Speaker 2: I hope fans are understanding better how this second apron works. Celtics and the Warriors are a perfect example of how the facts championship windows. Oh they they did it so because they want team to be like to be able to do what the Warriors did by getting KD and have KD and have Steff and have Clay and have Draymond. They don't want that. They don't want the big the Big three of Miami heat again, they don't want You could do it, but you're gonna be paying two hundred million dollars in big tax. And then you grew up in that second April to become a repeater. Okay, yeah, let us laugh, Oh, jo Io. In your opinion, which NBA team had the worst finals loss?
Speaker 3: The worst finals loss? Yeah, probably would be somebody who got swept right.
Speaker 1: That was probably supposed to win the series and got swept.
Speaker 2: Yeah, worst finals loss. Uh, the Lakers have to be up there when they got beat by Detroit. It might be. It might be.
Speaker 3: When he might be the heat when they got beat by Houston, when they beat Orlando with Penny and Shack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but loj was on the difference. Shank was on different level too. I know he was young, but he was still dominating the league. They couldn't do nothing with him. It's just not only was Elijah one great, but the guys around him played. Kenn hit those seven threes that way game. But I think, but think about it, they had Shaq and Kobe and they got gentleman sweet by the bye bye bye by Detroit.
Speaker 1: He was a great team that during that time. Rashie Wallace, Rip Hamilton.
Speaker 2: Rashid Big, Ben Wallace, Chauncey Rep Hamilton.
Speaker 1: And Shawn Prince.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think they had MC. I think mcdys came off the bench, didn't they have He might have came off the bench then, but you think I don't think that. I don't think that's worse than the Houston boy. Look here, before mcnights messed that knee up boy when he was in Denver. I was in Denver with him. Yeah, man, jump out the gym boy, sixteen, Oh yeah, oh yes. Mcnice was like out the gym like Shannon Brown, jump out the gym and sixth boy he was six, he was six eight. I played with I played with mcdics in Phoenix. Obviously it was later in his career, but yeah, man, he played in Alabama, so I'm an SEC guy, so I always kept up with them. Dudes. Man, do all them guys from Alabama can jump? Robert Or If people don't realize Robert Or used to play above the rim before he messed his back up and just started shooting threes. But when he first got when he first got to the league, hey what what Jason Richardson Michigan State, Miss State, he was another. He was his son, can jump to his son, his son? He got like that. Yeah yeah yeah, But mcnight, mcdce and Tonio mcdys was real nice. I was in Denver when he got there. All them guys are uh Matumbo, Jalen Rose, Rodney Rogers, mcnice, uh mellow, all of them? Uh Deshaun Allen? Who do you think is the strictest coach in the NBA back at the Chuck Dailey, Pat Riley or Casey Jones.
Speaker 4: I mean, where is there somebody more strict than Pat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I don't know either. Pat run a tight ship over there, man. I think he's been doing that since since the days he coached with the what the Knicks and the Lakers? Yeah yeah, Magic Magic said he was. He was like that when Magic got him. So and then you know, we went to the He went to the Knicks and what they think about.
Speaker 2: They had Mason, they had uh, John Oak, they had Xavier McDaniel, Charles Smith. He they had a team full of power forward.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, come to the A. That's what they say, come to if you want you you come. The first time you ain't come, I bet you they put you on the floor for sure. Snacks and Halftime said, hey, uh Joe, Ojo start bench cut Luca and man a.
Speaker 4: Man if y'all do this one more time, I'm going with n S j A.
Speaker 2: So you cut, Luca, I said, I said what I said. O Joe said, I don't know what else you want from me. I said what I said, But I want to know who you starting on what you said.
Speaker 4: You said, I got a.
Speaker 1: Start one bench one start start cut bench.
Speaker 2: S g A, Yeah, you're gonna start n g A.
Speaker 1: Hey, Joe, they got me last night. They gave me t O Randy Moss and damn Calvin Johnson.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, come right now. Yeah, man leading in one of them. Mom.
Speaker 5: Huh, you gotta somebody come mom, I said, and.
Speaker 2: You're going away.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, shoot, listen. I'm I love the personality of man and you can't go wrong. It's a toss up between and s c A. So I'm starting, I'm starting, and I'm benching that s J and I'm cutting.
Speaker 2: Luca, what you're doing. You gotta be careful on this one. I got the next one. I got the next question. We got another start bench cut. What's the next one? Uh?
Speaker 1: Aaron oid is as start bench cut chase? Oh Joe, Oh that's easy, I got that.
Speaker 2: A J.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Bro, I'm sorry, I'm starting, I'm starting, chase, I'm benching, benching a J.
Speaker 2: I'm cutting me, I'm gonna, I'm gonna start chase. Oh yo, I'm sorry, Oh yo. If something, if a chase need a bro be the breather I'll send you in other than that and a JJ I got it. I gotta go with my dogo. He got to get it. Bit the game.
Speaker 1: Nah, you know, you know it's funny whenever it comes to any kind of rankings. Why I always put everybody before me.
Speaker 4: I don't, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't be caring. Nah, they gotta be. I gotta really think they go before me before I put them before me. I ain't just putting somebody there just to be humble. That ain't happen. He set said. Oh yo, uncle Ojo, you're an NFL general manager. Who's your first pick? Date or alive? First pick?
Speaker 1: Start the franchise with? Obviously right, yep, I'm taking Brady.
Speaker 2: You can't go wrong at the quarterback position. If you give me an offensive player, I'm taking Tom Brady. You give me a defensive player, I'm taking.
Speaker 1: Defensive. I gonna say l T.
Speaker 2: Yeah, quarter I'll starting with If you start with any other position on offense, you you crazy. I'm taking a quarterback. I'm taking Tom, then defensive player, I'm taking l T.
Speaker 1: Give me, give me, I'm give me, give me a Joe Montana, Okay, and give me l t on the other side.
Speaker 2: Who you started? Who you start your franchise with? Joe ship Joe?
Speaker 4: Uh? Everybody said Joe say he starting a franchise with Ojoe.
Speaker 3: Uh, I'm probably I'm probably gonna go with I'm probably going with my homes.
Speaker 2: Okay. On defense, I don't know. I say, I say Ray, I say Ray Lewis.
Speaker 1: Even after you saw what I did the Ray, you're gonna pick Ray?
Speaker 2: Well, I seen Ray smack you come across that middle. That's one play.
Speaker 1: What about the other one hundred players? I smacked them? And then you ready to him in the end zone and said, that's one time? Oh did it?
Speaker 2: No? He hit he hit him cross, come across the middle, and.
Speaker 1: So I got up and to beat his ass, right, I got up?
Speaker 2: What Hey?
Speaker 1: What Reid had to hold me back? Hey, I'll buy the sleep Ray ass Brock. I got hit. Hey, I jumped for the I jumped.
Speaker 4: For the ball man.
Speaker 1: He hit me up underneath with tim mahelmet went flying.
Speaker 4: Hey, swear for god, Joe.
Speaker 1: Before I hit the ground and I was getting up, I was I was trying to get up before.
Speaker 2: I thought your head was in the help.
Speaker 1: Get his hands and let me tell you let me tell.
Speaker 4: You by the story, Joe, we'll stop.
Speaker 1: So I waited for Ray outside of the locker room, and I think he went out the back door because I we're gonna have to square up hit me like that. So I went to the team bus and was banging on the you know, banging on the door, but he ain't never come outside. Yeah, yeah, you know you know they call hell hands, right, Yeah, yeah, they called me hella hands.
Speaker 2: I din't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I want to fight sometimes, Like if I fight, somebody's like I feel like you're fighting two people.
Speaker 4: Like That's that's why they call me hella hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you hell leg because you run.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean if if you call around, yeah, I'm a run.
Speaker 1: That's about the only time.
Speaker 2: Kimber know what JUNR asked. My question is what are your top four old school grooms? Woh A seventy Chavel four fifty six, Kyle Induction, Lu's six uh, nineteen sixty nine Camaro uh woo. I would say nineteen seventy or seventy one Koda, and then just for good measures, I take the two fifty gt o O Joe. You guys, but that ain't really that ain't really the old that ain't really no old school. And I ain't really try to spend, you know, twenty five thirty forty million dollars for car. So I go another old school. I'll go. I'll take a I take a four four to two cut, or I'll take a listen, yeah, or I'll take I'll take a gt O God take Over or a ram Air. So first one I want that. I want that. Uhh that schavel, yeah, real nice, got to have that shavel. That's the first. That's the first Chavell cal induction for.
Speaker 3: I got Sedney one Shavell black and gray, and I got a seventy two in Pola.
Speaker 2: D big body Chevy huh convertible Chevy two. Yeah, I want to sell it? Do I want to sell it? You want one? You're looking for one, And.
Speaker 1: I've been looking for a dunk for the longest.
Speaker 2: You had all them dunks and you got rid of them.
Speaker 1: Almazou Allmaseaul's bought them off me. They now they and Miami. It ain't even about like for me. I did like six chevyes when I was told me and my homeboys had something. When I moved, you know, we all move is one. I ain't want nobod else. But it's all about racing and going fast. Now, I just, I just I'm about looking good. I don't want to say everybody, everybody turned all the donks in Miami and the race cars.
Speaker 2: You got a box, you got a box Chevy.
Speaker 4: I ain't like the box Sevy. I hate I hate the box Chevy. Everyone why I've always I've always hated it.
Speaker 2: Now I ain't no bunks share, I ain't no no box shavy guy. I'm gonna give me an old school LTD. Y'all know the l t D is I had. I had them in high school. Hey look, I ain't want them in high school. Boy, we had to stop me and a homie had to stop every five ten minutes just to put some oil in it. I'm talking you.
Speaker 1: I was about to say that you had to stop every Oh ye'all ain't about them old car boy. It's some work.
Speaker 2: You gotta do some work with them own cars, boy, because you got to realize them car is fifty years old. They an meant to be driven on the rig. So hey boy, hey, pull across side of the road. Don't be leaking out all kill one Look, that wasn't that. That ain't me staying in the driveway. You're absolutely my.
Speaker 4: Grandma did not.
Speaker 1: Hey show the fact that you think you can beat me in basketball. It's funny though, you know what, I ain't gonna.
Speaker 2: Let your ass go. I never said I'm done. Brody Burton said, Oh Jose tattoos have all the names. He owed money too. You're doing people money on jo.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't owe nobody. I don't owe nobody money. Man, nobody, how you fixed you hundred, I'm gonna get I promise you. I'm gonna get your money. I promise you, but finish your hundred a lot. Man, I'm gonna pay childs to put man.
Speaker 2: They ain't got nothing to him. They gotta do be. I got I got some bills I need to pay too. Bill Life Tyson said, O Joe is soldier boy. He did everything first.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know that true?
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: King T L Said, I believe O Joe. He walked with doctor King salute the volume