Speaker 1: I Am all in again.
Speaker 2: Oh that's just you.
Speaker 3: Gilmore Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeart radio podcast we have.
Speaker 4: For breakaking news today, breaking news.
Speaker 2: You say breaking news, pretty.
Speaker 1: Well, I do great, that's you know good. We need lined up talent, we need sound effects.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, this is breaking news, breaking got my girls news.
Speaker 1: And the news never stops. As you can tell.
Speaker 4: We recorded, you know, and dropped an episode yesterday and since then we've had a huge interview with w it was we did.
Speaker 2: We did have huge interview, interview with Lauren Graham. We listened to a huge.
Speaker 4: Interview with law I'm so holding out that one day Lauren Graham will visit that I Am all in podcasts.
Speaker 2: It's gonna happen. It's gonna happen so really quick. I don't think I mentioned this earlier because I did want to talk about her outfit on Call Her Daddy. But what I will say instead is I loved her outfit at Paileyfest. Oh for sure, for sure, white suit with like the black like sort of turtleneck or mock turtle neck, and I was like, that girl can rock a suit because she wore a very cool suit on Fallon and Kimmel. I'm like, what did she wear on Call Her Daddy?
Speaker 4: She wore jeans, and she wore these like ankle boots. And the reason why I remember the ankle boots is because everyone's talking about how ankle boots are out right now and that you shouldn't be wearing them.
Speaker 1: But she wore them, and I thought they shout it out.
Speaker 2: They are allegedly out our ankle boots like booties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wear those.
Speaker 2: I have to because I can't wear hee.
Speaker 4: Well, they are out allegedly according to the style of police.
Speaker 1: But I liked them.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's wearing a white button down a blazer, jeans, and I'm trying to get a look at.
Speaker 1: The When they pan out on the interview, you'll see.
Speaker 2: Can I say something strange just really quick?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: If Call Her Daddy has two point seven million followers, does she censor her comments? Oh? I get it. She just said I don't know because she just dropped. I get it. Maybe it was because she just dropped something recent. But I'm like, whoa, Okay, I'm trying to see these boots. I can't see the boots.
Speaker 4: So for all those who didn't listen to our last episode or again Live under a Rock Call Her Daddy had Lauren Graham on the podcast, and we got a lot of Gilmour Girls news. There's a lot in there and some just I love it, Okay, we have some thoughts about Alex Cooper, Alex, you are very successful, Yes.
Speaker 2: To you, mad respect, bad respect.
Speaker 1: I wanted to jump through the screen and be like, please let.
Speaker 4: Me talk to Laura LII and totally okay, l Graham, please let me ask her the questions I want.
Speaker 2: There's obviously a Gilmore Girls fan, mad respect to her and what she does. She gets all the great interviews, all the great guests. I just felt like we could have gone deeper. I guess that's what I would say. I think we I just felt like some of this I already know we could have gone deeper into like Gilmore Girl's lore, as they say, like take me deep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, If it's okay with you, I feel like we should just kind of break it down and kind of yeah, tell me. Though.
Speaker 2: There were a couple parts of it that I want to say at the top. One is it made me very excited about our parenthood. Rewatch.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited.
Speaker 2: I actually was like, Okay, I think as much as I love Masel, I think that everyone that voted made the right call. So it made me very excit that I liked when they got choked up a little bit yeah about Paradount, so I was like, Okay, I'm totalia.
Speaker 4: And you can tell obviously she loves lore Lie, but she also loved her character on Parenthood, which I believe correct didact.
Speaker 2: Sarah Bracherman, which I totally loved. I also loved for some reason when they talked about coffee and the coffee machine right near Lauren's bedroom.
Speaker 1: I have to talk to you about this.
Speaker 2: That was maybe my favorite part of the whole thing because I could immediately picture this beautiful house with this coffee station.
Speaker 4: It was so lore coded that I can't even I can't even explain. So essentially, Lauren said, Alex asked the questions, and I'm like, what do you do on your day off or whatever? And she was like, well, I wake up, YadA YadA, yea da. She has her coffee machine on her bedroom floor.
Speaker 2: That is all respective people two floors in their house. I only have one.
Speaker 4: Prospect for those of you that are able to have two floors.
Speaker 2: It's probably got a five thousand square foot house. Mind you there, you couldn't get closer to my bedroom by being in the kitchen right, like.
Speaker 4: Behavior it's literally stepps away.
Speaker 2: Right, there's nowhere I couldn't get a coffee thing any closer than my kitchen because it's the closest thing to my bedroom. That being said, I was able to envision being kind of a baller and having a big For some reason, I was picturing like those white houses that you see all over la that are like they're very brand new. They look they're kind of like modern chic white houses, always two stories.
Speaker 1: They're called they're called farmhouses, like the modern.
Speaker 2: Farmhouse, thank you, thank you so much. It's like current Aros and NAPA. So it's got the beautiful great room with the kitchen, but yes, up the stairs and I can see it's not like she shoved a coffee maker. It's like she created.
Speaker 1: It to have a coffee station upstairs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it felt real legit to me. And then she said she gets back in bed and does her like puzzles.
Speaker 4: I mean to be Lauren Graham, that sounds for you too full, And she she did reveal how she takes her coffee and that I guess I don't know if it was this past year, but one Christmas. Yeah, she says that she she gets her coffee, she puts it in a creamer, a whipped.
Speaker 1: Cream and cimmon in her coffee.
Speaker 4: And I immediately started drooling, and I was like, what have I been sleeping on?
Speaker 1: Because literally, how have I wipped cream? How have I never added whipped cream to my coffee? That is?
Speaker 3: I like that?
Speaker 2: Someone said to her, it looks like dessert. But respect Who said that? Was that her? Was that Alex Cooper's husband or was it Lauren Graham's friend. I can't remember anyway.
Speaker 1: Alex Cooper's husband calls it a milkshake.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, milkshake. I don't drink coffee, nor do I eat whipped cream. It still sounded great, and I respect the fact that she gets back in the bed. The only thing I would change out is instead of the New York Times puzzles because lorng Graham's much smarter than me. I'd be like, click click on my roque, watching like sci fi. Yes, and you'd be watching like some bravoswive stuff.
Speaker 4: You know, I will say My coffee that I drink every morning is you know whatever, milk and cinnamon. So I'm halfway to a lore light coded coffee. I just got to add the whipped cream in some of another creamer, which I am. I'm all here for.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: The other part that I liked that felt like I haven't heard this before was when she talked about how she found out they weren't coming back for an eighth season, because I wanted to be like, what episode of Charlie's Angels are you living in? And that she was at a restaurant and somehow like the mader d or the restaurant owner came up and said, you have a call. It's your agent, And I'm like, are we have a love boat? What's happening?
Speaker 1: I agree, and I'm like, okay, this was in the two thousands.
Speaker 2: I was so, how did she have a cell phone? And how did the agent know where she was, which she said she doesn't remember. She even acknowledged like I don't know why that, but.
Speaker 4: If you think about it, pre COVID Amy lunch meetings for a thing, and you and your team knew, Okay, Amy's yesevern, She's getting lunch with blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: But this was the year what two thousand and seven, Yeah, not got.
Speaker 1: A cell phone that I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering if she thinks it happened like that happened, because I'm like, I literally was picturing Charlie's dangel.
Speaker 4: I guess it was more. I mean, not that it makes it better two thousand and six, maybe because it was a.
Speaker 2: Year cellphones made been invented, cell phones had better, Yeah, iPhone had been but okay, at the have you ever been at the Beverly Hills Hotel? Literally that's what I was picturing, Like, oh my god, she's at the Beverly Hills Hotel. And they brought the phone with like a very very very very very long chord over with the old tiny phone like hello.
Speaker 1: And finger into dial.
Speaker 2: Charlie like that's literally, yes, you just dick your finger. It's called rotary. That's For some reason, when she was telling the story, that was the thing I liked because I just listened with my like, you know, I just had the phone on speaker, and I'm like picturing so much as she was talking. I could listen to Lauren Graham all day, Like.
Speaker 1: I can't do. I love her and then she and then she even.
Speaker 4: Said that the cast was kind of bummed that Lauren didn't tell them.
Speaker 1: As if she was. She's like, I just found out too, guys, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I also liked that I think we knew this, so this wasn't totally new information, but we all knew that the final four words of the movies were what the final four wards of the series were. I think we knew that. She didn't that Amy Sherman Palladino did not put it in the script that because she didn't want anyone to know. So I thought that was pretty cool to just talk about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I feel like I may have heard that at some point, but when I listened to it, I was like, oh my god, that is so cool.
Speaker 2: So they could have been sitting there in the gazebo and Amy Sherman Paladino is like, Okay, here's what you're gonna say, and they would have been like, WHOA.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: Also, when she said that it could be the Wookie, I think we've done the math hard on this. It's not the Wook.
Speaker 1: It's not the Wookie. We did do the math because we.
Speaker 2: Know she would be showing and like pregnant because it had been six months.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you at six months, you're pregnant, right, You're not like not pregnant.
Speaker 2: Definitely zookery.
Speaker 1: I completely agree with you.
Speaker 4: But although I did appreciate her theory on the Wookie and how it could be juicy.
Speaker 2: It would be a great this is right and totally agree.
Speaker 4: I did also find it interesting that when she was original starting this role, when she got the role, that she was, you know, thirty two years old, and then a lot of people were telling her you can't take that role.
Speaker 1: It's a mom role.
Speaker 2: I mean, I thought that was totally interesting too. I almost liked Okay, So here's what I would say about this interview, and everybody should listen to it. It's almost like the interview was the start, and I'm like, okay, and now each thing almost made me want more information, right, I agree, Like talking about the mom role, it's like okay, But I agreed with Lauren, Like, first of all, I don't I obviously Laura l I is a mom right, like one hundred percent, but that's not who she really is, like holistically, because the thing that's so cool is that she was this teen mom eactly, and all the things that came from that. So I was like, I disagreed with people telling her the mom role could be limiting.
Speaker 1: I was like, I completely agree.
Speaker 4: It's not like she's this like traditional mom at home folding laundry every day.
Speaker 2: It's not a sitcom, right, I'm missus Seaver or like that.
Speaker 1: Like Gilmore.
Speaker 4: She's hot, she's spicy, she does things unconventionally. She had a daughter at sixteen years old, and she is still growing up with her daughter. You know.
Speaker 1: So I completely agree with you on that.
Speaker 2: I thought it was juicy to find out she dated dating Who do you think it was?
Speaker 1: We need to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Who do you think it? Let's talk about that. So here's what she said, you guys. So she basically admitted she dated not Scott, because Scott was already like with his wi either married or he was already dating dating her. So like, hello, let's I get it. It's a dream, but it's not happening. So she said she dated somebody, And she said dating. Use that loosely, right, Like, she's not like I dated them, but she maybe went on dates or whatever, had fun. Uh, somebody that she was with on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Who it could be. It could be Christopher, It could be Max Medina, it could be Digger. It could be the guy from Vampire Vampire Diaries, some of us.
Speaker 4: Twilight again, I took her to New York. Yeah, that guy, what's this? What's his name?
Speaker 2: Coffee guy? His real life name is he's in Twilight. He's in Fire Country.
Speaker 1: Like Eric or something. No, oh, shoot, we really need to know who that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can somebody just looks up the guy from Twilight that was also in Fire Country and also on Gilmark he was the coffee guy, like I'm giving.
Speaker 4: Billy Billy Burke.
Speaker 2: Who else did she date?
Speaker 4: I think it was Scott Cohen aka Max Medina. See, I think it's I think that was my guest.
Speaker 2: Might be Christopher for some reason.
Speaker 4: David set Cliff, it wasn't even the whole thing though, I know true, that's actually true.
Speaker 2: It might be weird. I think you're right, Maximdina. Then, but with Scott Cohen married, then can somebody google when did Scott Cohen get married? We could Yeah, let's figure you know what, ninja this and totally figure it out.
Speaker 4: I'll look up Scott Cohen, Jackie, you look up Billy Scott.
Speaker 2: So he got married June third, nineteen eighty nine. Right, it's not married. He was needy with multiple kids. What about Digger? Could have been Digger? And also she alluded that it maybe was people that she didn't date.
Speaker 1: Billy Burke allegedly single, that might be who was not married, might.
Speaker 2: Be who it was. I like how she also, this is my favorite thing Aboutlauren. She's great. She's a great interview e right, like she's she's always good on all the talk shows. When she used to be on Ellen Degeneress. I mean, I would laugh so hard. I think it was one of the reasons I love Gilmour Girls because she's so.
Speaker 1: Burke has a wife. Sorry.
Speaker 4: Oh and Bigger got married nineteen ninety three to Chris Eigman.
Speaker 1: So is it David? Is it really David Sutcliffe?
Speaker 2: Maybe we are flummixed on who it was, but I think I might be right. But anyway, Laura knows how to give just enough without giving too much. Because even when she talked about who her favorite boyfriend is a Rory, she doesn't answer. She says, yes, I dated people, she doesn't say who it is like you kind of get just enough to make you go I need chapter two.
Speaker 4: Oh, David Suckcliffe was married from two thousand and one to two thousand and three, could have been, could have been, and then he just got married in twenty twenty four, so that that would be a huge, massive bummer.
Speaker 2: Is there anybody else that was sort of a hot guy that wasn't a love interest?
Speaker 1: But she said it.
Speaker 4: The question was specifically larealized, did you ever date any of Lauralie's love interests?
Speaker 1: And she said yes.
Speaker 2: Correct, But she also sort of alluded that there was others that it was that she didn't date on the show, because I guess it's public knowledge she dated people. Because she said, you're together all that time. I don't. I can't think of any other guys on the show.
Speaker 4: Well just says it you were together all that time. It is David Zuckcliffe. I hate, I hate, I hate hate to tell everyone here it could have.
Speaker 2: Been John him, So we get it. It took the town hall meetings were hot and it was very long to shoot. What else am I forgetting?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did say that about the town hall stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh, they asked about the clothes is that what you were gonna say?
Speaker 2: That's right, the T shirt. They said, did you ever wear your own clothes? And she said one time.
Speaker 1: Oh, she said yeah, and she said the Irish Girl T shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and maybe some other times.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Even Alex Cooper shocked her. When you talked about Rory sleeping with Dean after he was she forgot.
Speaker 1: She forgot.
Speaker 4: I told you, don't forgot about Lindsey just like whatever, like massive storyline.
Speaker 1: That was probably some of Lorli and Rory's best work.
Speaker 2: Also, I had forgotten. And we'll get to this when we watch Parenthood. So obviously loral I dated Maximdina, but I forgot that Sarah Braveman also dates one of her kids teachers, which I can't write.
Speaker 1: I can't live in a spoiler alert for me. But I'm excited to see that again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you'll I can't remember it. So it's kind of Parenthood is so different than Gilmore Girls. And then I was perplexed too, because I'm like, when they were talking about the Emmy submissions or whatever, would you call it a drama or a comedy if you had to pick one. Let me think that through. If I had to call it a drama or a comedy. Which one would I go with.
Speaker 1: I would go with comedy, I think so too. I think so yeah, because.
Speaker 4: When I think of drama, I think of this is a Maidstaale and maids tale.
Speaker 2: The thing, right, really dramatic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would I would classify this as a comedy.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. You get the also the vibe that they she got along really well with the whole Parenthood cast. You know, I think that one of the things that I sort of thought about is Parenthood is a true ensemble, right, whereas Gilmore Girls is really her like truly there's scenes she's not in, but she's in like eighty percent of every episode, where in Parenthood they're probably only in twenty percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Because yeah, and in Parenthood, I think when she was talking about it, you can see a different kind of a light to her face a little bit. And you saw how she spoke about May and how she spoke about Daks, and yeah, I just, yeah, you can tell there's like this like family there.
Speaker 2: And here's why I think so, because she sort of alluded to all the downtime, right, and we know from Gilmargirls they didn't have one minute of downtime because it was so much, so much, and she's in every scene, so I sort of think like they were all hanging out a bit more, you know, it just you got the vibe was a little bit of an easier shoot, probably because there was so many scenes they weren't in. Okay, So then I will admit I did not listen to the part where she talked about the Z suite, did you. I did tell me about it.
Speaker 1: There wasn't really much other than two bees free.
Speaker 2: Wait, two bees free? Well it's two bees free? Oh my god. When you said that, I thought like bees free, like it was.
Speaker 4: It was service that it's on is free and so anyone can download it. That's that's kind of that's kind kind of honestly, that's kind of all we got from it, to be honest. It's like, you know that this was some kind of promotional aspect for that show, and they talked about it there it was a blink.
Speaker 2: At least they talked about it. At least they talked about it, So okay, So then what else was juicy? Did she talk about Peter Krauza or no, No, that's her?
Speaker 1: Is that her? X?
Speaker 2: Yes? And they were together for a long time.
Speaker 4: They recently broke up not too long ago, I mean a bit ago during COVID COVID.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anything else she talked about that was like really good.
Speaker 4: I did find it like interesting when she talked about relationships and how she and how she was going back and forth with Alex about you know, like when you first start dating and if you're not honest, you can you can attract the wrong type of person.
Speaker 1: But if you're just like, hey, this is me and if they are down with it, then you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was kind of that was the only part that I'm like, it wasn't like the deepest thing ever.
Speaker 1: It was. It was good.
Speaker 2: Fine. I could I could if I got to ever have like dinner with Lauren Graham. I mean, I would want to talk to her for days about so many things because I think actually she's quite an interesting person. Yeah, and she is super smart.
Speaker 4: I found it interesting that she loves dating shows. She loves dating shows. I'm like, oh, that's you know, that's when I expect that from Lauren Graham.
Speaker 2: She's so like smart and just has well read she is she reads like so many books.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean here's what I would say, my takeaway, we really need more Gilmore Girls, like literally and truly, like that's again my takeaway, Like I need to know where these people are.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, I do too. I need to know.
Speaker 4: I need to see Rory with her baby and whoever the baby daddy.
Speaker 2: Is, Grandma Luke and Laurelai.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I want to see Yeah, even want to see where Laane is, like, you know, not want.
Speaker 2: To see Emily as a great grandma.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I said that on an episode. I would love to see that. And I would love to see Laura as a grandma. You know, she would be so amazing.
Speaker 2: It's time I do too.
Speaker 1: And this is twenty five years.
Speaker 2: You guys, what was the amount of time between Gilmore Girls ending in the movies? Was it eight years? Let me find out two thousand and six to two thousand and seventeen or whatever? Is that? Nine years and.
Speaker 1: Two two thousand and seven is when the series.
Speaker 2: Wrapped, okay, and then and then a.
Speaker 1: Year in the life was twenty sixteen? So nine years?
Speaker 2: So nine years? And then what's twenty sixteen plus nine?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: Thank you, twenty fifth anniversary of the show. It's time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know what's that from?
Speaker 2: It's is that from Mariah Carey? It's time? When she says, oh what Christy? Yes, it's all over.
Speaker 4: Socially, allegedly, our producer.
Speaker 1: Says, yes, I feel like we would know if it was happening.
Speaker 2: Well, we would make okay, what I can tell you we wouldn't know, But if Scott like disappeared for a bit, we would be like, what's going on? It's going on that sucks and like the good thing for us. Here's what I'll say. They can not do it without Scott too, Like we get it. They cannot do it without Lauren. They cannot do it out without Alexis.
Speaker 1: I agree, And they can't do it without Emily either.
Speaker 2: I kind of think like, yeah, those four god be so great, Like do it now?
Speaker 1: I know, do it now, you guys.
Speaker 2: Do one movie. I don't need four.
Speaker 1: I need I need a two hour movie.
Speaker 2: We said that it can be on Netflix, it can be in theaters, it can be.
Speaker 1: Prime on b I will download to be.
Speaker 2: To bees two bees free. Literally, I was like, two bees free? Is that a new fashion line that I don't know about? Two bees free? Oh my gosh. I just came up with some good Okay, as we were saying that, I just came up with some kind of a cool idea. I'm not gonna spill it right now, and I know I do this to you guys, but I think I have an idea with the fashion of Gilmore Girls that I want to get on. We need to do more with the fashion. I think that's like we're covering all angles here, but I feel like we need to get it going with the fashion.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Just an idea for twenty twenty five. So how would you rate this interview? Now? I will admit I've never really listened to an episode of Call Her Daddy before. I've listened to like bits and bobs, and I think one time I listened to the old version that was a little.
Speaker 1: Bit too risque.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I even had a problem with the F bombs. She drops a lot of F bombs and I was like, oh.
Speaker 4: No, she's definitely more of like the interview style versus like chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. Question. It was more like question answer yeah, so yeah, because we don't really swear too much, and I swear a lot, but not really on the air. Sometimes we might say the SAH.
Speaker 1: Word do we yeah?
Speaker 3: Ish sometimes so every time like I was like, whoa she just said the F word to y Yeah, it's like, oh my god, Cutch my pearls U.
Speaker 4: I would say, overall, I enjoyed it because look, I'm all for anytime Lauren Graham wants to speak about Gilmore Girls.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm always going to tune in.
Speaker 4: I'm always going to be like, what Juicy Krum is she going to give me?
Speaker 1: What are we gonna hear? I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: I was happy to have an hour rather than like seven minutes on Fallon or Kimmel, because you always get your obligatory Gilmore girl's question. But it's like at leased on this one, we got.
Speaker 1: Like twenty yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Maybe more so I was like, you know what, this is some good Gilmore Girls content. Also, I will say to the Daddy Gang, that's what they're called.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw in the because I read some of the messages comments for Lauren and they were like, let's get Jennifer Aniston. I would like to hear Jennifer Aniston sit down with.
Speaker 1: That, call her, come on Jenison me.
Speaker 2: It'd be great for us.
Speaker 1: I know, let's do it.
Speaker 4: I like how I am suddenly on Alex Cooper's team, Like we have an awesome interview, let's do Jennifer Aniston.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean good stuff, good stuff good So anything, Gilmour, I'm good with. We ordered the monopoly.
Speaker 1: We ordered the monopoly, We ordered the.
Speaker 4: We ordered those books, remember the pajamas.
Speaker 2: We ordered those books. Remember there were like books written.
Speaker 1: Yep, there are books of the four.
Speaker 2: I think we had to pay top dollars, so I think we.
Speaker 1: Had to get did They were expensive? They were not cheap.
Speaker 4: They're not your fifteen ninety nine paperback was like a pretty penny.
Speaker 1: You're actually when getting those?
Speaker 2: Oh they're coming to my house?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're coming to you.
Speaker 2: Are they knew or used? And I'm not crazy about a used book? You know you can get bed bugs that way. I'm serious. So I'm gonna have that. I may actually have to give those to somebody else if they're so. I don't know. Somebody listening helped me because I read somewhere that used books are like a they are a whatever.
Speaker 1: For bed bugs, like pet dish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like some kind of venus fly trap for bed bugs. They live in the book. So oh no, you so they're used to.
Speaker 4: Leave them at the door, and then our friend Mattie who lives Amy, will take.
Speaker 2: It, can send them to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I'm not getting the bed bugs. I'll have her open egg.
Speaker 2: She's gonna go through the whole book looking for bed bugs. I think they're very small.
Speaker 1: Yes, used books can potentially harbor bedbugs. Yeah, you wouldn't know that.
Speaker 2: I don't do used books for that very reason. And it's also though, has me shook about the library, although I went to a library all my life and never got a bed bug. So maybe I'm making this up also really fast, I know we have to go remember the bag they carried in A Year in the Life. Is it called a Year in the Life?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Year in the Life?
Speaker 2: Okay, good there. That was also a show back in the like nineties, a Year in the Life. You know the bag, the Draper James bag.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've literally had.
Speaker 2: It in my garage for six months because I'm so afraid of like opening it and you see it dry clean it right, like all the clothes I buy that use, I just dry clean or wash. The bag has me kind of I don't know what to do. So it's been out there for six months.
Speaker 1: Hy, you changed our work behind you. I just say, yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You know the story of that painting, We'll save it for another day.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll save it for another guy.
Speaker 2: If you ever see this painting and you want to know the story, it's.
Speaker 1: A good one. I can't wait to see it or hear it.
Speaker 2: Don't you don't know the story.
Speaker 1: I don't have a story behind that painting.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a good tease. Let's do that. If you want to hear the story of the painting, let us know and then we can tell you. If you don't, we won't bore you with it. So how do we end this? And that's the news.
Speaker 1: And that's the news, guys, that was some.
Speaker 2: Thank you all Scooper, Bravo.
Speaker 1: We'll see you soon for the Bunheads finale.
Speaker 4: Let's see you true alrighty, but I almost bun Heads out, I meant to say.
Speaker 1: And that's the news, hey.
Speaker 4: Everybody to forget. Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.