Speaker 1: With the d It's time the donkeys around here. Yes, you are a donkey? What the hell? What the hell is some donkey? Today's just sad himself? Oh man, Charlotte Magne, who are you giving? Donky? Did tonight?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Rob fort nine?
Speaker 3: Donkey today for Wednesday, November twelfth, goes to a Maryland man named James Bowman the third. Okay, he is forty years old and he was recently arrested for a domestic related assault.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: According to reports, Bowman punched the woman in the face and he bit her hands so rightfully so that got his ass locked up. But he was released on a PR bond. We know what a PR bond is, right, It's when a defendant is allowed to leave jail before they trial without posting money. You just got to sign a document and pledge your word to appear in court for all required hearings.
Speaker 1: Well that's what he did, so he got released. It was also.
Speaker 3: Interesting PR bonds is a judge assesses the defendis risk factors things like the criminal record, employment status, community ties, etc.
Speaker 1: Etc.
Speaker 3: Family They got kids all, yes, yes, just to determine if they are reliable. If they are a reliable candidate for release. Well, no, run, Well it's safe to say the judge got this one wrong. Okay, let's go to Fox five DC foot report please.
Speaker 2: A woman and her toddler were assaulted inside their home in this Waldorf neighborhood last week, allegedly by the same man arrested for the same prime hours earlier. This is James Bowman, the third, forty years old, arrested last Friday for a domestic related assault where he's accused of punching the victim in the face. That happened just hours after he was released from the Charles County Adult Detention Center. A state appointed District Court commissioner release Bowman on his own recognissance, telling him not to abuse the woman. But within an hour, Charles County Sheriff's investigators say Bowman was back on Drake Court inside the victim's home, where he broke into her locked bedroom and assaulted the terrified woman and her toddler, leaving them beaten and bloodied. She was able to call nine one one and have Bowman arrested again. This time, a judge ordered the suspect beheld without bond.
Speaker 3: You know, ladies, sometimes, just sometimes I understand why you would trust the bear more.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I did Melissa Ford's Hot and Bothered podcast recently, dropping.
Speaker 1: The Clues Bombs. Melissa Ford.
Speaker 3: You could check that out wherever you listen to podcasts and on YouTube. And we had a discussion about that whole women trusting a bear over a man scenario. That's all was debating about on social media a couple of years ago. And I know it sounds ridiculous in theory, but I get it, okay, because with a bear, at least you know what you're gonna get for the most part, all right. A bear is a wild animal, all right. His behavior, for the most part, is pretty predictable. If that bear is not getting, you know, his snap benefits. If that bear is a federal worker who hasn't been paid in forty days and can't put food on the table for his ca you in trouble.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: The moral of the story is bear's attack when they are threatened are.
Speaker 1: Hungry, all right. Humans way too unpredictable, Okay.
Speaker 3: It's a whole host of complex reasons a human might attack. And I don't got time to be playing guests and games with you and niggers. So the bear, it is Okay, I get it. James Bowman is one of those examples that women will point to in order to say they trust the bear more. And who am I to argue? Okay, this man punched the woman in the face, bit her hand, and then when he got released six hours later, just six hours later, spun the block and went back to this woman's house and beat her up again, and this time she.
Speaker 1: Was holding a toddler.
Speaker 3: Hey, I want to say something to these correctional centers, these correctional facilities.
Speaker 1: It's okay to keep people. Okay. Bell is a privilege, not a right, all right.
Speaker 3: I hope that whatever judge he goes in front of now looks at the fact that he was granted bail and went and committed the same hand as crime within hours, and she was holding a toddler in her hand, and he did not care keep him, keep him.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: These correctional facilities have to start doing some real correcting. See, this brother is hurting, and as long as he's hurting, he's gonna continue to hurt others. And you can't heal in the same place you keep hurting people. So he needs to be away from this young woman.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: If The first thing you do when you walk out of jail for beating a woman is go right back to the person you just traumatized and traumatize him again. Oh, you don't need bail, Okay, you need boundaries, You need a therapist, a Bible, and probably an exorcism, definitely an exorcism.
Speaker 1: Trust and belief.
Speaker 3: If you can't break the cycle, the cycle will break you. And this brother is beyond broken. Please let remy ma give James Bowman the third the biggest he huh.
Speaker 1: He ha he ha, You stupid motherfuck? Are you dumb? I don't know his is Damn Marylynd is a big stick. Yeah, that's yeah. He right where he belonged. That's ridiculous. All right, Well, thank you for Donkey of the day.
Speaker 4: And what's crazy is how fast they let people back out of jail for doing things like this. That's what a lot of people are saying with these new bail reforms, a lot of people get out for doing the same crime over and over and over again. So a lot of times it discourages police to lock them back up because it's like they just get back on the street.
Speaker 1: It's weird because it could have killed her.
Speaker 3: This time the second time, right, and it's such a heinous crime, Like you know, I think when you get out that fast, you should be.
Speaker 1: Like something traffic related or with your license, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But when it's something violent, it's just like yo, within six hours, you just.
Speaker 1: Out like that's a little crazy. It makes no sense. Happens a lot, no, But that was donkey of the day. Now.
Speaker 3: We were talking about reality with the King a little while ago with Carlos King and the whole Kirk Franklin conversation.
Speaker 4: Right, and they I think we're talking about Kirk Franklin's sexuality.
Speaker 3: And it just I'm just sitting here thinking and I'm looking at the chat and we was having a conversation about why do y'all care so much when a man is gay or if a man is gay, Like why what does it matter? Well, who that man is sleeping with don't make you sk So what does it matter?
Speaker 4: Okay, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five five one over there ready to say the wrong thing.
Speaker 2: No I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, you don't know, people fetishes?
Speaker 1: What another man?
Speaker 2: What I like?
Speaker 1: Who cares? That's what I think with me.
Speaker 3: It's the same when you see a woman and you be like, damn, I wonder if she's single? Like why you like you want to know if she's single because you want to highlight her. So why you want to know if I'm gay?
Speaker 1: So bad? But we know you are. But that's the question.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five just happened? Why do people care if a man is gay?
Speaker 1: Let's open up the phone line gay? Huh? Why he accuse you of being gay? Again? Again?
Speaker 3: Yes, it should be it, but it can't be anybody just gotta be a man. Yeah, because don't nobody care when women gay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It does be cool? Know what it cares?
Speaker 4: But eight hundred five eight five one five the chat has created?
Speaker 1: Somebody said, so we can act accordingly around that? What does that mean? What the hell does that mean for you can act accordingly around the person? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Chad? What is it?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: Alright, let's discuss. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.