Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 3: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: And the last, the seventh and final point, right is upset everyone. And I'm joking a little, but the most important point. If you look at a lot of these people as we're going through them, they all have a character about them, right. I talked a lot about this here and number two, the character and identity. Okay, so I don't really mean upset everyone. I just mean upset a few people, Okay, because what I've learned, right, is what I've learned is over time is if you're not being controversial, if you're not speaking your true, authentic self, right, if you're not telling people your opinion, and you're not standing for anything, then sadly you stand for nothing. And when you're not able to polarize and stand out and grab attention, right, what happens is you blend into the middle, right, this kind of gray area, and it's very, very very hard to promote your brand and to get the attention your brand deserves if you don't have some viral aspects around it. Okay, So I want to encourage you guys. It's okay to have haters. It's okay to be your authentic self, right, It's okay to tell your story. Okay, It's okay to stand for something. And actually, if you reverse engineer a lot of the biggest influencers and brands in the world, you'll know you'll start to notice they all have somewhat of what you would call a polarizing personality. They all have a version of an ex street and sadly, you know, there's a talk I give differently around mindset, but sadly through society. We are brought up, as you know, children and then teenagers, and our creativeness and our uniqueness is always compressed because you never want to be different. You're always told to blend in. Right, You're always told to not dress differently and to look the same and blah blah blah blah blah. Right, so we grow up as children being compressed and pushed into a box to blend in like everyone else. But pretty much every big influence and influence from celebrity are unique. They're interesting. I work with a lot of wrestlers, and one of the fast fascinating things about the WWE is they all have these outrageous, ridiculous personas, right if you look at them, if you've ever watched wrestling, they all have these crazy personas. So don't be don't be worried if you upset a few people. Okay, And as you get more and more successful and popular, right, Like I joke now that I wake up and before breakfast I've already got five people hating on me. That's a great thing, because you're impacting thousands of people, right, You're getting millions of impressions. Millions of people are seeing your brand. Whether you're a personal brand or a product based brand, millions of people are seeing it. So I really want to encourage you guys to create something unique, right, to speak your true voice, to be passionate, right, and to actually go after a certain group of people, and also make sure that in some ways it polarizes another group of people, because generally you'll win and stand out in the online game if you do that. It's very very hard to stand out. So the more controversial or outrageous or loud or interesting or funny that you can be, generally, the better your brand will do. Okay, So look, guys, as I said at the start, the world has changed, right, How products and how brands are being built is changing every single day. Celebrities are getting paid more to be a face of a TV ad or a magazine ad for a famous brand than they are to actually shoot a movie. Literally, Okay, celebrities are getting paid athletes together.
Speaker 5: Erness what's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, there are seats of digital tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by p and Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success, little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan.
Speaker 2: These are just.
Speaker 1: Some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and.
Speaker 2: Deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 3: Be protected, sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: And then paid more than the hen on the call or the pitch to be an ambassader. Right. And whenever you're posting on social media, okay, look at how influences are posting. Okay. Influence is what makes them great. When we talk about content creation is they're all very creative. Okay. So one of the best things about influencer marketing, for example, which I do a decent amount of, is not only the reach that they give when they post you, but also the way they create the content. So if you're trying to figure out your ads, if you're trying to figure out content creation, I really encourage you to just go reverse engineer some of the top people in your space already or a similar space, and look for trends, okay, because you can try and reinvent the wheel or you can just copy it similar wheel and take it across your brand. And of course I'm not saying you should ever copy someone like the like, but you should be using inspiration from lots of different people. Right. Oh, this person did a video with some viral you know, motivational song behind it. I'm going to do the same for my brand. Right. Oh, this person you know, took a photo and turned it upside down. I'm going to do the same for my brand. Oh this person, Right, I'm going to do the same for my brand. So study the influencers on what's working and how they're doing it, and look at their engagement and use it for inspiration. Right and over time, Like I said, really focus on this piece, right, I want you guys to focus on over a long term, not a short time. How do I build a stronger tribe? How do I build a stronger community? Because if you can build an emotional connection, right, an emotional connection to your brand, you'll do really really well. Okay, and Logan Paul's a great example of that, right, went from a youtubeer now to kind of a very famous, like almost Hollywood figure. Right. And you can go and see influencers in all different industries, and whenever they go to a new city, or they go to a more or they're doing a launch, thousands of people show up. Why because they are able to build a loyal tribe. The stronger that tribe is, the out of your products will do, the more they'll share your content, the more you'll go viral, the more companies will pay and want to partner with you because of the loyalty you've built. Okay. And then remember, like I said, try and be everywhere. Okay, focus like I said, on attention. Remember you don't have a money problem, You're have an attention problem. Okay. And when you do all those things and you keep going viral, right, and you figure out how do I create viral content, how do I go viral, how do I go controversial? How do I push the envelope a little, You'll have a much stronger business. Okay, you have a much stronger business. Right. Even this guy here, richest guy on the planet, right, riches guy on the planet that's a tech geek, figured this out. Okay, he's the richest guy on the planet, right or on and off right, one of the richest. And even he figured out, Hey, actually I'm going to start being controversial on Twitter, right, I'm going to start growing my personal brand. And then he goes, actually, I want to owe attention so much. What am I going to do next? What did he do to own attention and control influence? Can anyone tell me? Yeah, he buys an entire social media platform literally because he valued his ability to control attention and influence so much. That's the reason he did it, right, So think about that richest guy on the planet. Okay.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,