Speaker 1: You're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast Day and Paranormal Podcast Network, where we offer you podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained. Get ready now for Beyond Contact with Captain Ron.
Speaker 2: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premier Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, it's Captain Ron and each week on Beyond Contact, we'll explore the latest news in ufology, discuss some of the classic cases, and bring you the latest information from the newest cases.
Speaker 4: As we talk with the top experts. Hi, and welcome to Beyond Contact. I am Captain Ron, and today I'm going to be speaking with writer, producer, director, actor musician mister Mark Christopher Lee. He is quite prolific to the tune of releasing at least seventy six albums and over five thousand songs and having millions of streams. It's incredible he's here today because he's also a ufologist and a filmmaker whose last film, The King of UFOs, is now out on tub It takes a look at the British Royals in their interest in UFOs. His previous film, Gods Versus Aliens, was premiered at con Film Festival. Today, we're going to take a deep dive into the findings that Mark had regarding these films and some of his other insights on UFOs and the phenomenon. Hey, Mark, thanks a lot for coming on today. I hope we're not interrupting you from writing a song. You're probably in the middle of writ ling on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I haven't written a song for a while. I'm actually busy doing a soundtrack for my new film, which I'll tell you about later.
Speaker 4: It's amazing how much you accomplished. I'm envious of your creativity. Let's start off here, Mark, and let's take a look at this last film I just watched it called King of UFOs, which takes a look at the royal family in England and their involvement experiences and what appears to be to me Mark a belief or at the very least a very strong interest in UFOs and paranormal absolutely.
Speaker 5: And I found this out probably about twelve months ago. I was making another film and I went to this UFO archive in Stratford upon Avon in England, Shakespeare's country, and this retired police detective called John Hanson. He's got this fabulous UFO archive there with thousands of documented sightings, photographs, videos, but he's also showed me letters he had received from the Queen and Prince Philip about UFOs and I was like, WHOA did not know this? And John Hanson his name is. He wrote a series of books, Haunted Skies about UFOs and he would send them to Prince Philip and the Queen and they would write back saying they enjoyed the book, They're going to add it to their UFO and paranormal collection. And it just opened the door. I think this would make a really good idea for a film, and I guess the idea. Why were passionate about making it is like, especially in the UK, UFOs and UAPs whatever you want to call them, and not taken seriously by the mainstream at all. They still laughed at there's still a bit of a jokey thing, whereas this completely different in the US.
Speaker 4: I think yes, I would say that certainly since twenty seventeen, we've seen a real shift. It's still not completely accepted mainstream. There's still definitely a delineation between the UFO community and mainstream America, but there has been a movement. You're right that it is more so that hasn't occurred in England.
Speaker 5: Huh No, not yet. And I just wanted to make the point that, you know, people like the Queen and Prince Philip were very serious about UFOs and crop circles, so maybe we should be taking them more seriously. And that's the point I'm getting across. Really, I don't don't have any of the answers, like, no one really we don't know what these things are, but there's something unidentified in the skies and I just think it should be taking more seriously. In the UK.
Speaker 4: How open are they about this? Is this just like these private letters and these things in the archives that you discovered, or do they ever openly speak about this?
Speaker 5: It's difficult politically, They've got to kind of keep it quiet really because you've got the Ministry of Defense, you know, we've got Nick Pope used to work there in the film, who say basically, there's nothing there. There's nothing in the skies, nothing of defense significance. So they've got the government saying that. So the Queen and Prince Philip is saying it was something different, you know, King Charles now saying oh, actually there's something to it. It's politically embarrassing, so they've got to be a bit quiet. And Prince Philip, he was the warn royal I found. I had this passionate interest and belief. Basically, like you said, it's a belief and that goes back to the nineteen fifty and it's various encounters that he had convinced that there was something more to it than just misidentification. And we did find out though that King Charles when he was Prince did attend a UFO Crop Circle conference in Wiltshire where and that was quite open about that. I think now he's king, it's a bit different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were going to get him to speak of contact in the desert, but now that he's actually king, I think that's not going to happen. So I think I can dash that. Okay, So you brought up Prince Philip here his uncle Lord Mount Betton had a huge interest in this subject and he even wrote an official report about a flying also that landed on his Broadlands estate in Romsey, Hampshire, after it was spotted by his bricklayer Fred Briggs, back in February of fifty five. Right, this is quite amazing mark that he would be willing to make an official report.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean what it was. We only found this out when his archives were released to the public and someone toll for them found this fascinating report. Basically, it's incredible and it's on a royal estate, Broadlands in Hampshire, and basically, yeah, although Mirke Batten wasn't present, he did give a statement, like you say, testifying to the honesty integrity of Fred Briggs, who was the bricklayer workmen we saw this landing and he said he's got no reason to, you know, disbelieve him. And Briggs had made a drawing of this craft of a ladder coming down and occupied getting out and it so took him by surprise that he was knocked off his bike apparently, so it was, and this happened on a royal property, so that that's a fascinating count and Batten, like you say he was. He was the first royal I think, to be interested in UFOs. And he was bet a lot of time at sea as admiral of the Navy, and you know he saw things whilst at sea and was documenting him in the ship's log and things like that. So he was, you know, massively into this unexplained phenomenon.
Speaker 4: And that was back in nineteen fifty five when when the whole world this this was a new topic and it was looked at very differently than it is today. So I find it even more bold of him to come out with such a thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and there's another thing, because his biographer, called Philip Ziegler, he wrote about Matt Batton, say, Matt Batten thought that there's some sort of psychic, spiritual element, non physical to UFOs. I mean, you know back in the nineteen fifties that no one had said that before.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, that's incredible. I don't think I've ever heard of someone refer to that back in the day. We have seen a trend. Obviously you're aware that you know, this was a nuts and boltz craft thing, and it's really evolved. We hear these extra tempestrials, we hear crypto terrestrials, we hear interdimensionals. It's becoming much more of a cerebral consciousness kind of phenomenon now than it was, certainly in the fifties. I almost never heard that.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Yeah, that's why I kind of struck a chord with me. He's like, Wow, that's really really modern thinking. That is so yeah. Fat credit to Lord Man Battan. I think absolutely credit to him.
Speaker 4: And it also adds to the phenomenon that someone would even speculate on such a thing back then, you know, it just sort of adds to the credibility that that might be the direction that this phenomenon is actually coming from. I understand that Queen Elizabeth actually says she saw Elizabeth the First about eight times, some sort of apparition, possibly a ghost.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. I mean, we spoke with this fabulous paranormal historian called Richard Felix. He's a really credible historian and he's studied all the royal castles properties and he says they're all haunted basically, and all of all family have seen multiple ghosts, including Queen Elizabeth second scene her namesake many times.
Speaker 4: Incredible is that the guy with the quote that says that if a property is old, it's got ghosts or something.
Speaker 5: Really, yeah, I mean he's a big subscriber to the stone tape theory. These energies are basically trapped a bit like cassette tape recording in you know, in the stone, and they're kind of replayed and that's what we're seeing. And because their properties are ancient, you know, hundreds of years old, they've got all this history and all this energies and mastered them and that's what's replaying. And there's a lot of death, a lot of torture, you know, the royal family, it's got bloodthirsty history, and so there's a lot there.
Speaker 4: Some of the earlier accounts were by Prince Albert. I think as far back as eighteen seventy five. He saw flying orbs in the sky. That's way before we even had the notion of UFO.
Speaker 5: That was Yeah, he made an entry in his diary. He made such an impression on him. It's like, well, what was this I've seen? Don't forget you know, this is eighteen seventies and there wasn't much in the sky really.
Speaker 4: So eighteen seventy five is well before even airships were developed if all of this is true, and one of two things also must be true. Either number one, the Royal family has a real strong, genuine curiosity about this topic, or perhaps we have some inside knowledge about these phenomenon, and one would think if anyone has access, it would be the Royal family.
Speaker 5: We did you look into this a little bit richer, Felix, he talks about, you know, obviously the Vatican Secret Archive, but then he also makes the really valid point that, you know, the British War family had their own very historic archive at winter Castle which goes back, you know, hundreds of years. King Charles, when he was prince, he actually became involved with it's Afrikaans anthropologists, environmentalists, Laurens van der Post. But van der Poster was actually kind of contemporary and friends with Carl Jung, the psychologist and philosopher, and studied synchronicity, and he passed on, you know, the belief in synchronicity, and you know how we're all connected to collective unconscious, to Prince Charles. So I now know now that Prince Charles has got this belief and passion in things out there that may connect us all and maybe related to paranormal phenomena and UFOs because they could be connected and Prince Charles knows this, which is fascinating.
Speaker 4: Absolutely fascinating to me because synchronicity is my favorite topic in all of these topics. I think it's it's absolutely incredible and it's something that I have actually experienced, unlike these other things.
Speaker 5: Quick break.
Speaker 4: Here you're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network. Okay, we are back on Beyond Contact. I'm Captain Ron. I'm talking to Mark Christopher Lee. Today. We're talking about the Royals and their experience over the years with phenomenons such as UFOs and things. Why don't we jump ahead though to the disclosure movement? Mark, What is happening there. It's a big thing in America right now. What is it like over in England? Do you have a disclosure movement?
Speaker 5: No, there's absolutely nothing. We've got lots of great euthologists, but there is no disclosure movement. You know, we don't have any politicians like You've got this bit of a bipartisan issue. I think in America, where you've got Republicans and Democrats, we don't have any policies.
Speaker 4: Is there such a thing as a bipartisan issue in America right now? I mean, my god be the only one. In fact, though, I do think this does cross across those lines because you never even have to deal with politics here. We only talk about this, and I feel like it is one of the very very few things that truly is it.
Speaker 5: Seems to be, but we don't have any politicians taking it seriously at all. And even you know, the mainstream media, the BBC for instance, or am I quite a lot, they won't cover a UFO story. They think it's just crazy. And I've had this issue trying to promote my film and it's like More Family is quite credible, and can we talk about UFOs.
Speaker 4: It's very interesting that England seems to be still so down on this topic and they're not very open or serious about it. And there are other countries that seem to be taking it serious, like Brazil, France, I think Japan maybe, is that true?
Speaker 5: Yeah? In Spain, yeah, absolutely so.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of shocked that that's how the climate is.
Speaker 5: There it is. It just shocks me too. And you know, there's no mainstream scientists. They just want to take it seriously, probably not life out there, and it's you know, there's no issue here, there's nothing to investigate. You've got quite a lot of prominent scientists in the US, including you know, professor Ravi Loebe, who I've spoken to many times from Harvard, who was actually out there looking for evidence.
Speaker 4: You know, my neural I think ability to this topic.
Speaker 5: I agree absolutely, but we don't have the equivalent over here. I go back to one of my favorite scientists was also an author to Arthur C. Clark, But you know, he had an open mind. We'd look at and explain paranormal phenomena and UFOs with an open mind, scientific mind, because that's what science should be. Science doesn't know the answers to everything, explain what consciousness is and where the soul resires and all these things. It's still a mystery. And you know, I'm just so your listeners know I do have a science degree myself, so I do come from that scientific background when I do investigate these things. I really am trying to push for a movement over here. We want disclosure. We want it in the UK because you know, the UK and the US are links, they sharing the same thing.
Speaker 4: Secrets, right, I'm sure if there is stuff to go on that somebody knows about that, do you Is there a movement though, even though you're saying officially in the mainstream, you don't see that. Is there like a UFO community people that go to conferences and talk about these things.
Speaker 5: Sure there is, yeah, but it's very very niche. But there are some, you know, really good uthologists out there pushing for disclosure. I'm not criticizing anyone, but like uthology everywhere, I think it's all a bit clique ridden. People are trying to jostling for their position and I don't want any of that kind of bs. I just want the public to know the truth because I think if there is a technology that the governments know about, if they've recovered it, and it could be used for the benefit of everyone, then we should all know. This is not an ego trip for me, you know. I want to you know, find the truth so the public knows the truth. That's my mission.
Speaker 4: I'm not in on Earth wouldn't want this mark, right. I feel like we all do have the right to know if they do have such things.
Speaker 5: Of course we do, yeah, and especially if it's going to add to our life in some way our society. Then we deserve to know. But Nick Paper said recently that we may not want to know the truth because it could be too far out.
Speaker 4: I don't care. I want to know the truth.
Speaker 5: I really do controls whether we should. We're going to freak out about it. And that's the issue, isn't it. We should? We deserve to know the truth.
Speaker 4: Like you said, I I agree, Mark, is there there was this also you were going through those archives. I believe there's a wartime account claiming that Prime Minister Winston Churchill ordered all sightings to be kept secret because he was afraid of mass panic and he didn't want to upset religion, which is an interesting thing to ponder.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is a beginning of the Second World War when pilots American and British were seeing these food fires and these balls of plasma or whatever lights that were buzzing pilots, and Winston Churchill find out about this. First of all, he asked for a report on what these were, tell me everything about them. And then he said, you know, I don't want any Let's not investigate this, let's leave it alone. It would just blow people's minds. And it would destroy religion, and that kind of theme possibly has been carried down to now. And I know there's sectors of the Pentagon where you know, they believe these things are demonic. Goes back to Asphesians in the Bible, and you know the Lucifer, the Lord of light in the sky and all this, and I do believe, you know, possibly there are elements in the British Ministry of Defense that we found. There was a guy called Lord hill Norton who was Admiral of the Fleet in the nineteen seventies. He was actually friends with Prince Charles and Lord mount Batton and he believed this too because he was under the influence of this priest called Reverend Paul Inglesby and he did a report for Lord Hillnore and not on the UFOs in the I think it was the eighties it was, and he said, yeah, the UFOs are demonic. Basically, there's some sort of Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think there could be a lens that are looking through back then they don't really have the technologically so that's.
Speaker 5: Probably well, yeah, but it's people's own then religious beliefs being you know, influencing what they what they're seeing and what they're believing these things.
Speaker 4: Are, or at least how they're labeling it right.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Yeah, you know, you just.
Speaker 4: Brought up the Ministry of Defense again and they've always said, just as the American government has said, there's nothing to see here. We just had a report in twenty twenty four saying that no, there's nothing to see here, as they continually released that. But there's this degree of interest from the royal family. And in fact we have that official report by that Lord that that filed that official report.
Speaker 5: So how does that square up? It doesn't square up, that's the saying it doesn't. It doesn't. I mean, they're all because, you know, apart from that Lord Matt Betton report, which is only released due to his archives coming out, there's nothing official on record, you know, from Prince Charles saying oh yeah, there's UFOs and things like that, the second hand accounts that we're getting that people had told us about things. I mean, there's an interesting one in the film about the Queen and there was a crop circle researcher called Colin Andrews, and he was down in Wiltshire in nineteen eighty five I think it was, and there was the latest crop circle just being made, and he was with a Japanese film crew. The Japanese film crew had worked that the Queen was on her way to have a look at this new crop circle and this rolls. Royce turns up and the door opens. Expect the Queen to get out. Actually he wasn't the Queen, but it was their chief scientific advisor which she had sent down to report back. So we all know the links between possible links between UFOs and crop circles absolutely, But you know, this story has come out because someone's released it, not because you know, the Queen gave a statement to that effect, So we have to be a little bit wary. But from what I've seen in the documents and letters that the Role family definitely had a big interest the UFOs.
Speaker 4: You know, I just want to mention here for everyone and you that there's a book by Larry Holcombe called The Precedents and UFOs, The Secret History from FDR to Obama, which may be of interest to people in this because there's a lot of US presidents who have had sightings and accounts as well. When we come back to talk to Mark more about his last documentary, the previous one called Gods Versus Aliens. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio on Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. We are back on Beyond Contact with Captain Ron. We're talking to Mark Christopher Lee. Mark. We're talking about your movie Gods Versus Aliens. Now, we've all heard passages from the Bible that sound like they could act actually be talking about alien beings or even spacecraft. And the whole wheel within wheels thing from Ezekiel. Well, what did you find was the most compelling aspect looking into the idea of aliens in the Bible?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's interesting. I mean a lot of it was center around the Old Testament, Like you said, Ezekiel, wheel within the wheel that was obviously some sort of technical device. And it's like going back with fresh eyes reading these old texts and thinking, well, actually, that looks possibly like a UFO contact and things like that. I guess the count that Nephelin is very very strange. You know, these giants that came and bred with the women on Earth and they had these offspring, and it's all very very weird and very much like aliens coming down and some sort of hybrid thing going on, which may be our true origins. Who knows, Maybe we are hybrids. It's one theory. It's been put forward, and the Bible is has got evidence of this. I made this film really because I think we're getting very close to first contact or disclosure, one or the other. And the film is done to say the impact is going to be massive, especially on religion. How would religion cope? And that was the kind of idea behind the film. And you know, I speak to various religious people and see what their take was and how would their God survive?
Speaker 4: You know, and well, that's a very interesting area to explore. Number One, I was going to say, not only is that stuff in the Bible, but the earliest Sumerian text refer to the nethelem like that, and that there could be how we were created. But you're bringing up this idea of let's say we do have contact with an alien race and say it's of civilization from another planet. Let's stick with that for a second. If that came, most likely, what we've proven time and time again is the conqueror or the more technologically advanced group come in and we destroy the Mayan religion and you throw and they crash all that and then suddenly they believe what they believe. So could that happen to humans?
Speaker 5: You know, absolutely it could be reverse colonialism, But like you say, I mean they're going to be more technologically advanced. So there could be in a position where I say, well, actually, you know, we're more advanced than you. There is no god, this is it, this is how it is, and you get rid of all these religions.
Speaker 4: It could be or maybe there's another god that we never even heard of on Earth and they're like, all that you believe is wrong, it's really this guy.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, they could bring their own crazy religion that you know. It's like we think it's completely out there, but you know they're going to impose it on us. All. The other scenario is that actually what's visiting as it's not Flash and Burn, it's AI. And rv load proposes this theory in the film. It's like alien AI makes contact with our AI bypasses us completely and yeah, we're toast.
Speaker 4: Well, I always bring that up on this show. I think if we do encounter for something, it would probably most likely be AI. That's what we're going to send out there, and that's what somebody else would probably send out. So then when we are interacting with this AI, if it's a sentient AI, how would we know it's a sentient AI and not actually another alien or non human intelligence of some form. We wouldn't know because we would have no way of knowing. There's no reference point. So that's a really interesting isn't it.
Speaker 5: I guess you're thinking, doesn't it?
Speaker 4: And that's the point of all of this. I think that's kind of the big point of this show, and shows like this and movies like yours, is to get people thinking about these ideas.
Speaker 5: I think it's fascinating. I don't claim to have the answers, but like you said, we've got asked the questions and have a debate about it.
Speaker 4: Really absolutely, I don't know if anybody has the answers to these questions. If they did, we wouldn't have to do these shows. I really think, Well, let me ask you this, What about the notion that people who've had some of these experiences say they saw an angel or had an angelic experience very similar to some of the demonic stuff we touched on earlier.
Speaker 5: Could that instead actually.
Speaker 4: Be some sort of a quote unquote alien encounter because they didn't say that because of their religious lens.
Speaker 5: What do you think, Yeah, I mean, I've had this myself. When I was a child, I was about five or six, I had this angel appear. At the time, I thought it was an angel. It was this blue light and this woman came. It was on my bedroom mall and they told me everything was going to be all right. I meant to go into details, but I didn't have a particularly happy childhood, and this kind of vision kind of got me through and gave me strength when I got through some really tough stuff. But now looking back at it, I kind of think, oh, maybe, you know, I haven't talked to other people that similar. Possibly could be some other experience just liketma.
Speaker 4: I mean it do you light all this? I mean, it's amazing how these things go over the first time I saw that was in in like the mid eighties when communion came out, and Whitley pointed that out. Well, he specifically said like he had a passage where it would say, I believe it was like a fairy came down from the tree, and that's like the phreezing that they knew thousand years ago. And then now we would say an alien being came down from the sky and it was like these passages were the same, just through a different lens or description.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Absolutely, my experience it was a positive experience. It wasn't you know. It was something that kind of saved me. I guess because people are always debating whether these aliens visiting as whether they're good or bad. Basically put it simply people out there thinking, you know, we should protect and defend ourselves or we should open them, welcome them in and they're here to help us. There's always that debate going on. I mean, my experience is it's a positive one. It doesn't mean there aren't negative ones out there, that's right.
Speaker 4: We hear that a lot too, that it is a positive thing. Even that free survey that they did a few years ago showed that the vast majority of contact ees or experiencers looking back, they felt that it was a good, positive thing in their life, which is fascinating.
Speaker 5: To the rest of us. Absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 4: What about the notion you and I touched on this a little bit. What about the notion that some people have said that these craft could in fact be alive in some way, Maybe they are AI Maybe the whole craft is the thing. What do you think about those ideas?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and there is some of the sightings that people have had in encounters do suggest this. Oh yeah, I mean they could be. We're dealing with possible civilizations that billions of years more add answerers. There's no way of knowing, but that is a possibility, and that's maybe why if we've got these down UFO, it's one of a better word that Bubblazar's engineering and bes for whatever it is. They can't actually do it because it's a living thing. It acquires some sort of mind interaction with it, and that's possibly why I haven't been successful. I mean, we just don't. Don't an of us do.
Speaker 4: That's the problem.
Speaker 5: But I think there's something, I mean, my personal belief of investigating this, there's something more to it than nuts and bolts. That's what I think. It's some have on a different level from us. Maybe it is in a different dimension and somehow it interacts with ours occasionally, but I don't know. I mean, that's that's my guess, that it's not just the nuts and bolts thing. And that's why maybe those that have this knowledge the secret don't want to release it because they think it would could be too far scary for us to comprehend. We could comprehend a physical craft, physical beings from another planet, you know, we've been prim with that science fiction for loss for fifty years. But if it's something far weird, there's something, you know, not so tangible, there's something more ethereal, something that requires existence on another level.
Speaker 4: There's no doubt that it is easier to wrap your head around the idea of another planet just creating a craft and flying it here nuts and bolts. That's very easy to digest. Starting to think about that consciousness is behind all this and they're traveling inter dimensionally, and that is a much harder pill to swollow. It's incredible that it seems to me that that is the direction this is moving though, certainly within this community, I'm seeing a growth in that area.
Speaker 5: I do definitely, and I've been doing this new film on Renderlshom the British role as well. I was as well as investigating the nineteen eighty incident, which people are probably familiar with. We've gone back and spoken to people who have had weird experiences since then, and we ourselves went there a few months ago and had a really really strange encounter. And it's all on film recording and so people will see it, so the evidence will be there. But there's something. Wasn't just a one off possible UFO. There's something. It's like an area of high strangess what people have called it, a bit like skim Walker ranch, I guess where it's some strange phenomenon interacting with us on Earth. And we've got evidence of this. We're looking forward to releasing it. But it's not physicals and balts thing. It's not. It's weirder and that's the thing, and so we can't say it's definitely this. There's something there, but it's really hard to explain. And that's that's the problem you've got when it's.
Speaker 4: Even direct contact, these and experiences and witnesses can't say exactly what it was. Why don't we take a break here, Mark. When we come back, we're going to talk to you more about this case. It's basically often referred to as England's Roswell, the famous Rendlssom forest case. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio on Coast to Coast am Paranormal podcast network. We are back on beyond Contact. We're talking to Mark Christopher Lee about his upcoming new documentary that's going to be the Rndalsham Case. This is a great case to investigate. First of all, I know I've even spoke to some of the Rendalshum guys, Charles Halt, Jim Peniston, Jim Burrows. All those guys feel to me like they're very credible. What you'd want those guys to be like. They're very serious. They remember their account, they took you know, notes at the time. What do you think about all of the direct witnesses of that case.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're very, very credible. They're very straight people. They've got no reason to make things up. They've got no there's no reason for them to do it. They had some strange experience. Maybe they couldn't describe it adequately, I guess because it is just so strange. And you know, Charles I've spoken to as well as you know, it's such a down to f guy. He's got no reason to you know, conflete stories about UFOs, you know exactly. Yeah, And people forget as well that the RF Bentwaters you know, was a NATO best I had nuclear weapons on at the time, and it has been a link over the years between UFO science and nuclear storage facilities, So I think that that is part of it. But what we found out that we've actually spoken to people there was a Philip Cancello who's an author uthologist. He went there in nineteen ninety and actually, you know, manifested a pyramid shaped UFO with a group of people there. Was spoken to John Hanson, the retired police officer I mentioned earlier he's been there and showed me a video of what he saw at Rendilsham in nineteen ninety two. So I've got that on video and other people that have been there and basically just sat in the woods kind of focused their minds. Some people call it CE five, but it's just meditating. It's kind of connecting, and they're experiencing weird paranormal phenomena as well. You know, things falling from the sky, like rocks and stones. So John Hanson saw rocks falling from the sky and just gotut of nowhere and he took them off, set them off for analysis, and they came back saying that it's like these rocks have just been formed, they were warm and they came down. It's very very odd. And they showed me this scientific evidence. It's like, whoa more.
Speaker 4: What to do with that? It's fascinating, but I don't know what to do with it.
Speaker 5: No, no, I mean these things are called ports when it's strange things appearing out of the sky, out of nowhere. But in renders Forest, Why in Rendersson Forest, it's really really weird.
Speaker 4: I find. I think it's an excellent point that you brought up that rendal Sham had nuclear weapons, and that is often frequently what we see with these frequency of more UFO sightings. I also personally feel that Roswell and Rendalsham are two of the strongest cases out there. I know they're a little cliche because they're so popular, but they have so many levels of evidence and so many levels of guys and that have direct first person accounts that we hear, and the narratives seem to fit so well.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Absolutely, I mean Rendership, We've got the famous Holtz memo, which is you know, Charles Holt's account which is sent off that's their documented. This also evidence you know, background radiation levels being high in certain areas, there's damage reportings, have the from a moment in home. Really yeah, you know, having been there many times. It's definitely wasn't the lighthouse, which some people have suggested. It's too far away, the bee would have been way too dim.
Speaker 4: And these guys were working there, they wouldn't have seen that ever before. It just seems such a silly answer to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's an easy answer, isn't it.
Speaker 4: That's the thing, sure is, Like if they were just there that one day, you could maybe say that.
Speaker 5: But these guys worked at that base all of a sudden today.
Speaker 4: They saw a lighthouse they never saw before. That just doesn't even add up. I mean, it's silly to me, I know, but I don't know what it was. I'm not saying that aliens were there, but I'm saying that I don't believe they saw a lighthouse and suddenly manifested all this other stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm really hoping with what we found and what we filmed, that this was going to help the disclosure movement, you know in the UK, because we've got evidence that there was a cover up. People were shied away from looking at it properly, and you know, we've got this on film, which is great, and we've got evidence ourselves that there's something we're going on there. So once you put this out in the public, I hoping this will kick start disclose your movement in the UK.
Speaker 4: That's fantastic. What do you have a timeline on.
Speaker 5: This, but just basically editing it at the moment, so it should be out in December if not before.
Speaker 4: Oh that's fantastic. Okay, cool, I'll watch for that. You're saying there's still things happening in that rentald Shamia, But isn't it no longer even a base.
Speaker 5: For the basis used it's a film set right right, Star Wars or something. It's not being used no as an air base. But there is still a small military presence there. I mean there is alleged to be underground tunnels and things like that, but we didn't see any of that. But there is weirdness there.
Speaker 4: It's almost like one of these hot spot places.
Speaker 5: Basically, yeah, paranormal hospital, you know.
Speaker 4: You being in England there. I really I just want to ask about the crop circle thing. Is that still happening there? How frequently do these come up? And do they make the news? And what do people do? They just dismiss them there? How does how are.
Speaker 5: Those they never make the news anymore. They still happen mostly still in Wiltshire round Stonehenge area. That's still the main hotspot. There's still the issue that some of them are clear hoaxes, but there's always a few that aren't. I don't know if you've spoken to There's a doctor called Dr Simeon Heine and he's a crop circle researcher and he's investigated a lot. It's been over to England and he says, even in the man made hoaxed once there's still weird phenomena in them. There's a few really good videos out there that want the Stonehenge when there's a little law but light it just comes off after one being made at Milk Hill. That's really really strange. I think there's something to it. Definitely.
Speaker 4: Do you believe, after looking at all of this stuff, that there was some form of non human intelligence that visited Earth in the past?
Speaker 5: About that? I do? I do, And I think possibly that's guided our evolution. That's why we're here today. Highly evolved Braden which is allowed you.
Speaker 4: I mean that doesn't really mean on this end of the microphone is a highly evolved brain. This is more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not speaking for myselfs actually, but yeah, collectively this is you know, how we're able to try and punder these answers to these questions.
Speaker 4: I think, Yeah, it shocks me that, like the whole world doesn't you know, I don't know what to believe in all this is. We've kept saying over and over today that we don't know, we don't know, we don't know, And I know that's how it is. We don't know. But that's all the more reason to take a look at these topics to me, because they are interesting because we don't know and we want to find the conclusion to what they could be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that's important. But I think important as long as we kind of have fun and contact along the way, with connection with each other along the way, as long as there's not alone depressing quest which drives people mad, which you know has happened before.
Speaker 4: It's destroyed people's lives. You've heard time and time again contact these experiences. They lose their marriage, their job, whatever, it's it's horrible.
Speaker 5: So it's important to have that grounded reality as well. You know, today life is important as.
Speaker 4: Well, agreed, Mark, do you have any books that you would recommend for people that are the stronger ones that you feel really provide evidence for these topics.
Speaker 5: My favorite author is John Keel. I mean a bit of an obvious one, but he was the kind of first author kind of got me into the weirder aspects of UFOs paranormal possibly non non physical. Helemet to two UFOs so and also Jacques Valet and you know all those Passport to Magonia and things like that, that ones I would recommend.
Speaker 4: I'd ask you what your favorite song was, but you know, we don't have seven days to go through the five thousand titles of songs? Can you si your top four thousand? I can't even believe. I don't know how you sleep, how you have time to write, make movies and still produce that many songs. It's incredible.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't have TV. When me and my wife got together and started living together, we got rid of our TV kind of thing. And it's different nowadays people don't really have TVs, but we kind of I've never kind of just been sat down and just watched TV or evening. We're doing different stuff. Why it's creative too, So I think that's part of it really is.
Speaker 4: It's impressive what you've done, Mark, and I appreciate you coming on today. I really enjoyed this topic and let me know when that new dot comes out and I'll be looking forward to the Rendelsim documentary.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you, Captain Ron. It's been an honor. Thank you for having me on.
Speaker 4: Absolutely brother, Thanks everyone for listening to be on Contact. We'll be back next week with an all new episode. You can follow me Captain Ron on Twitter and Instagram at CID Underscore Captain Ron. Stay connected by checking out Contact Inthdesert dot com. Stay open minded and rational, please as we explore the unknown right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Code Am Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Go Day and Paranormal Podcast Network. Make sure and check out all our shows on the iHeartRadio app or by going to iHeartRadio dot com