Speaker 1: Welcome to This Is Important, a production of iHeart Radio, the show where we talk about what's obviously most critically crucially important today.
Speaker 2: On This Is Important, I'm jizzing into the crops.
Speaker 3: Hornballs are undefeated. They will not stop in their quest of hornings.
Speaker 4: I want in as well, just to get my dick on the table.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Oh callcious Squibity toilet.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, dude, God, I'm so freaking excited, so excited to talk to my bros.
Speaker 2: There you are do I love my job.
Speaker 4: I love you Shino Ball. You know what they say, if you love what you do, you never work a day in your life. And I'm feel like, well, I haven't got cast in a lot of stuff lately, so I haven't really been working chilling. Yeah, this is a lot of chilling for you for years. Yeah, a couple of years of chilling. This is the way I don't.
Speaker 2: Know which, I don't know the name of him, but you look like one, Like when you were just whatever face you were making, you look like one of the where the wild things they are monsters.
Speaker 4: Okay, I wasn't gonna say that I'm a dude.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm just going to say you look more like you're looking more and more like a professional wrestler, and I know that's what you are going for.
Speaker 2: It's not I'm going to w W where the wild. I don't know if okay, but if there's maybe a no, well, we're fleshing it out. And by we, I mean me by myself alone, searching.
Speaker 4: I'm going more for UFC fighter. But I get that you went ww.
Speaker 2: Right, who's the guy you want to look like.
Speaker 3: Kubbe I'm going forby by the way, those men are all atrocious looking, and I'm sorry. I mean, you know, I know America and the world loves you have seen and I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it too.
Speaker 2: I just look from the neck down.
Speaker 3: Those guys all look like they've been punched in the face one thousand times, which makes you all look they all look the same, right, they have the same face.
Speaker 2: I think you've covered this, and.
Speaker 3: Then they I don't think so. They're grotesquely ugly. You we've covered this, so that's that's that's what you.
Speaker 2: Want to go for. You said that they all get hit the face in the same spots, so they get the chromagnum brow and things.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, so you get the heart and Brown, I don't have that. Maybe you know, we've done a lot of these podcasts.
Speaker 3: I might myself twice that much, not that much, dude.
Speaker 4: You fucking disaster my guys. But that's what you want to look like.
Speaker 2: But I do like when you say it as if you've never said it before.
Speaker 4: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: You're like, you know what. I think?
Speaker 4: Actually, well that's the sign of a good actor as well, because you do take after take after take.
Speaker 3: You know, I think I'm just dumbing enough to be a really good actor. Okay, yes, I like this, you know, like a really good actor where they could just lose them lose them.
Speaker 2: You said this before.
Speaker 4: I think you have they can lose themselves.
Speaker 3: In the role because they kind of forgot who they were for a minute. I get to prove that and I might not ever, but I know I could.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But that's kind of the dance. That's the dance you're playing with the audience, and that's what that's what keeps me coming back. Let's call this episode.
Speaker 4: Have we talked about this before, but Adam, what role do you think do you truly think would win you an Oscar? Do you got something in your fucking back pocket? That you're like this, if the world would let me do this character, I got the gold. I'm a gay. I'm gay and also trans and also I have down syndrome. I'm not gay no more.
Speaker 3: Okay, true and it's based on a true story from someone, so.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's gotta be someone and if I could pull that off, I'm with you. I love it. But are you? Are you still white? Hear what you? Yeah, like I know what you're saying.
Speaker 4: The trophies upon.
Speaker 2: Me because if you're still white, I'm not watching.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm I'm still white.
Speaker 3: It's a really fancy it's such a fancy it's such a fancy director. It's such a fancy director that everyone goes, okay, okay, maybe we give him the benefit of the dove.
Speaker 2: Do you know any fancy directors?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, your ghosts something or other? Oky, donkey, fancy your ghosts something.
Speaker 4: I think he's a UFC fighter, Yeah he might be.
Speaker 2: Those are still kind of like a little wild. Yeah, I'm thinking of like the British posh directors. Who are they? Whoever did like the King speech?
Speaker 4: Oh shit?
Speaker 3: You know, someone asked me a little while ago, like who would be who's your top five directors that you want to work with? And dude, I could not think of it. I couldn't think of a director. I was like, well, Spielberg for sure, George.
Speaker 4: Lucas, Zucker brothers, Russo brother Wachowski brothers, Russo, all the brothers, all the brothers. Huh get the it's the Wachowski brothers, right, Well you used to me more they're no longer, no longer brothers.
Speaker 3: Maybe I do their life story.
Speaker 2: The life Yeah, there we got you play both of them too, Yeah, because I know and by the way, we've covered this. Correct me if I'm wrong. They've both transitioned, right, Yes, yes, we have that. It's important and we've covered this. We've covered this. But can you imagine transitioning and then having your brother.
Speaker 3: Be like, I'm gonna do it too, Yeah, and you're like, he's such a fucking follower.
Speaker 2: Dude, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going bad. I'm doing I'm doing my own thing. But you can't go back. You did that, you did the final snip and swipe.
Speaker 2: No, they got money there, they kept it on ice.
Speaker 3: That's why they cryogenically froze their shwangs.
Speaker 2: So that's how it works. I don't know the biomechanically. I think they just put it on ice. Yeah, and no piece, it's science.
Speaker 4: That's the movie. Wow, good stuff. Guy's great start so far. This is why I love my job. You never can you grate us and tell us why. I'm just thinking we're coming out. We're coming on fire, as I love to do. So no grades at him, no grade coming out. I refuse the grade. I'm not a big grater. I don't like grading. I think that that's an old school You.
Speaker 3: Know what it is why you're why you look so absolutely insane right now, Blake? And uh, it's because you have what appears to be like you've tried to grow a beard and it's really bad looking. And that's coming from someone who also grows bad beards, so I know it when I see it.
Speaker 2: I thought your beard was okay, but your mustache was questionable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that is true. The beard was fine, the mustache because that beard is really bad.
Speaker 2: My dude, is it really?
Speaker 4: I thought I was fucking slaying this beard, like I keep taking selfies of myself.
Speaker 2: No, you got to stop hanging out the tiba who's always like, yeah, he's dapping people up. He's making you feel good.
Speaker 4: But it, dude, I feel like that is correct.
Speaker 3: Blake hangs out with the Tiba and and Tiba is maybe the most positive.
Speaker 4: A good friend, an encouraging person, someone who supports me. Well, he doesn't tear me down at every turn.
Speaker 2: It's how people landscapeboarding tricks. They have to have that.
Speaker 4: Yes, you have to have unearned confidence. It's kind of how everybody does everything in life. If you want to excel, you need people in your corner who actually uplift you.
Speaker 2: The world will crush you. I completely discribe was raised by everyone who said you couldn't do anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we and we could tell that about you, and I persevered, Yeah, you did it.
Speaker 2: You're You're evil.
Speaker 4: I'm dude, I'm the king, Blake.
Speaker 3: I'm the king of unearned confidence, without a doubt, without a doubt.
Speaker 2: But I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: But you also need someone in your corner to tell you, hey, hey Bud, the towel, hey Bud, maybe this isn't it. Maybe the shaved mustache really patchy, bad, scrappy, looking like Shaggy from Scooby Doo looking, motherfucker, isn't the mood huh.
Speaker 2: So you guys think I look bad? You think I look bad atrocious? No, I think you look like one of the where the wild things are monsters, you can find a comp But tell me about the care here. So you're letting it grow underneath the chin, but you are shaving your mustache.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I took the mustache down.
Speaker 2: And are you shaving anywhere else?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Are you? Is this groomed? This is groomed? But where wait? No, no, no, no, sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't know what that word means. That's a concept.
Speaker 2: That's a new concept in my life. Groomed. He thought it was just a green room.
Speaker 4: My bad talking about the group the groom. No, here you get I guess it's not that.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I thought by groom you meant my mustache and I did do that and you did notice that.
Speaker 2: So this is as groomed as your boy gets. Also, but are you doing anything under like here, like bottom lip, like your your flavorsaverer?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, I take the stinger down. I take the stinger down danger Well why why?
Speaker 3: Because that's part when you grow a beard, you it has to be full all the way through.
Speaker 4: And by the way, explain yourself. There should be a mustache attached.
Speaker 2: We're letting Adam off the leaf. Yeah, I love my job man well.
Speaker 4: By the way, because I think, I mean, I think Blake is a very handsome gentleman.
Speaker 2: You've said that.
Speaker 3: Besides his face, the rest of me beautiful, hot, hot, hot hot.
Speaker 4: No, I think Blake is a very good looking gentleman.
Speaker 3: Uh that this beard isn't doing any favors.
Speaker 4: Really, it's much like much like you told me.
Speaker 3: You told me that my mustache wasn't doing me any favors because under most lights it looked like I had Hitler mustache.
Speaker 4: Well because the rest of them, the hairs came in weirdly blonde. Yes, during the tour, you had a weird ass, wispy mustache and like bad chops.
Speaker 2: And it was bad. It was bad.
Speaker 4: It was the worst I've seen you. It's the worst you've ever looked.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: Also, also I was obese during that time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole it was a whole.
Speaker 4: Bit. I was a life bit.
Speaker 3: I was doing are huge where I was morbidly obese and was going to die, literally.
Speaker 4: Thought I was dying. And before that was actually even though you did that, that was my favorite version of you.
Speaker 2: You were very humbled, You were very like.
Speaker 4: You made us like wheelchair you everywhere and stuff. It was cool, dude, you never seeing you vulnerable. I like to see me fat and injured because then I wasn't competition to you. Okay, And really it's not all about competition.
Speaker 2: Right, you keep stealing roles from me. Ask Isaac, he keeps off to you.
Speaker 4: Name one.
Speaker 2: Radical?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I mean I was just like Adam for it more circle. Wait, Circle gave me you first? What I gifted you buzzball. So I was like, I don't fucking want thank you, thank you, bless you. What made you decide to go down this route? I know it wasn't your girlfriend. I know she wasn't really pitching this one hard. She definitely didn't say shave the mustache, grow the beard.
Speaker 2: She could have been a motivation in a different way. Piss him off, and I was like, oh, yeah, check this out. Now you gotta Now you got an ugly boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Yeah told me to not be playing my music wildly loud at four am.
Speaker 4: Now that yeah, now you got an ugly boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Sorry, take me out.
Speaker 4: I haven't been Also, I haven't been playing loud music. Since we talked about on the pot, have been very respectful to my neighbors because I am saving it up for the fourth of July. Baby, come on, we're gonna let the good times.
Speaker 2: We've covered this, but it's my favorite holiday.
Speaker 4: We have you're and you stand by that. It's never gonna not be your favorite. I thought Halloween was your favorite holiday.
Speaker 2: No, I'm almost positive. I said July fourth, because that's how I feel right now. It's just a good time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: I love barbecue.
Speaker 4: I love the fourth.
Speaker 2: It's hot as fuck, so you could just drink so many beers, so many beers.
Speaker 4: It's it's you're not even drunk. It's you don't even know where your kids are.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. It's the fourth of July.
Speaker 4: Go burn saving don't know what the fuck they're doing.
Speaker 2: Of course it's true, of course. Uh yeah, kids are probably fine. You're hearing fireworks. You assume everyone's okay. I love it. Uh, you got big plans for the fourth, Blase, I do, well.
Speaker 4: You know my block is pretty pretty cool. So they do like a h I think I think we've covered this, but they do a little like people make pies and you try them and say who made the best pie? And a little little parade and just you.
Speaker 2: Know, just a parade on your block. Yeah, just chumming around.
Speaker 3: It's a full block party. They lock down the street. Is that how it goes?
Speaker 2: Full block party? Is get the horses are not literal horses? What do they call those saw horses to block off cars from coming in there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I hope they're up today or on the holiday, because it could be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need somebody.
Speaker 4: To block off these streets, like, I'm not sure the protocol with the saw horses. Blake.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what a block party is. When you literally block off the streets. It's a block horses.
Speaker 2: Well you could just like park cars.
Speaker 3: And no, no, no, you no, no, you got to I guarantee you police will show up and it'll be a thing, and then it's gonna be a lot of ice agents and they might steal a neighbor or two. I don't want I don't want that for your neighborhood. I'm just saying I don't want that for your neighborhood. So maybe a few things by the book, Okay, maybe you should make a call. I know you're not the guy, but maybe call the guy who is the guy who's in charge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm hoping, I'm hoping that will all be sewed up.
Speaker 3: How full is that guy's beard, That's all I'm saying. How full and connected is that?
Speaker 4: Probably more connected than mine? But I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel good about it.
Speaker 4: That's the most important.
Speaker 2: I do like. I do like that. The beard is an indicator, Like you look like someone who would say, yeah, you guys, can you could just park some cars? It is? And they go, I don't know, judging by your beard, I just don't. What do you think, mister good beard?
Speaker 3: Judged by the lack of the beard that you've grown makes me not trust you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: And for everybody who's now tuning in on YouTube, you're gonna see this is really not an offensive beard.
Speaker 3: It's actually well, move the microphone out of the way and actually work it.
Speaker 4: Let's see it.
Speaker 2: Let's see it. I think it works for you.
Speaker 4: Oh buddy, oh oh buddy, Well.
Speaker 2: I think it does exactly what you wanted it to do.
Speaker 4: What's that, yeah, frame frame my face to find my jaw line.
Speaker 3: No, no, your jaw you have the largest jaw line largest jaw.
Speaker 4: You got a Crowe magnum jaw line you don't need.
Speaker 2: We all wish we had it.
Speaker 4: Dude, you're hiding the jaw line. It's covered.
Speaker 3: Is that what you're trying to do, is you're trying to actually dull the jaw line?
Speaker 2: Maybe at this point, I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's not a lot of thought that goes into it.
Speaker 2: The hair's looking good though. The hair looks it looks like a good color, like is that summertime kicking in or what's.
Speaker 4: Falling down the stool? Also, yeah, thank you for noticing. I kind of did like a middle part. I don't do that a lot.
Speaker 2: Right testing that's the way the wild things are.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you. I was kind of going like eighties metallitis, some old school. This is some old school Blake.
Speaker 2: Is what this is.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of in my like my my Rocker era for this summer, I think so, and what Rocker.
Speaker 2: I'm going like Cliff Burton.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm going for at all times, all right, yes, always, always?
Speaker 2: And now do we see the where the wild things are? Monster? That looks like Blake? It's crazy. I mean, I know exactly who you're talking about. It's got the bed two horns.
Speaker 3: No no, I know, no, no, no's it's literally brought up in the chat and you could look at it.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I didn't have my chat off.
Speaker 3: And it's he has no horns, but it has a middle part and the underbeard and an underbeard. Actually that beard is much fuller, by the way, but he's working on it.
Speaker 4: This is a great call. He has a bird legs. This looks exactly kind of like me. You're right, this is what I'm going for. Great a visual. What's the last time you read this book?
Speaker 2: I mean within the last year. Now. I love the illustrations.
Speaker 4: I don't remember as a kid really tapping in at the story. Me neither neither right, Like the fact that a movie came out, I was like, yes, because visually I want to see it come to life. But then I was like, wait, what is the book? Michelle Gondry. That's a fame, that's a fancy.
Speaker 2: That's who I am.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know, that's who I would do it with.
Speaker 3: Michelle Gondry, know me as a black trans person with Downson.
Speaker 2: Wait, now you're black black trans am?
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 3: I was black the whole time I was a black trans person with down syndrome.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, Michelle Gondry, hit me up.
Speaker 2: That will be an interesting film.
Speaker 4: I feel like you could just plug all those prompts into like an AI and it will just make that movie and it is going to be really good.
Speaker 2: Banger, it's gonna be awesome. Dang you, lucky duck.
Speaker 4: It's going to take our jobs.
Speaker 2: Hey, that movie though, the where the word? I remember seeing that movie and going, that's a thumbs down. Yeah, I was hoping to get a thumbs down through the zoom, but I guess it's all.
Speaker 4: I don't think people liked it. I don't think it was critically acclaimed. It looked dope. I think it's Spike Jones, who usually knocks it out the park. He's a very visual director. Everything he does is pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I thought it was gonna be a wham band.
Speaker 3: I thought it was. I thought it was Michelle Gondry. I thought it was Spike Jones.
Speaker 2: It's Spike tripping.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, thank you, and dude, Adam, I'm sorry to tell you.
Speaker 2: If Michelle Gondry when he hears this, here's what you got it wrong. He's not doing your movie. You're off. Well, that's that's why he's not going to do your movie.
Speaker 3: And now Spike Jones isn't going to do it either, So I'm kind of I really backed myself into a corner.
Speaker 2: We can figure it out. Yeah, maybe Blake goes and he goes, Hey, look, I'm the guy from your movie. I can be the guy.
Speaker 4: Wasn't the voice of the main dude? James Gandolfini? Am I tripping?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That's fucking cool. Yeah, And again I was like cool on paper, and then you see the movie and you're like, huh, he sounds like he's from New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what was he doing like his tony soprano?
Speaker 2: Yeah he said so, but it was still like a little bit he talking to my guy, or are you a monster? No, I'm a buff fungolie. Get at it.
Speaker 4: I like that. That would have been a really cool movie if where the wild things are back on.
Speaker 2: Your boat and fucking sail across the ocean back to your mom and fucking apologize that's your mother the fuck atty here. I think my mom's trying to kill him. I'm gonna kill going through it. Okay, you don't get the fuck out of here. What is the I don't even want to say it.
Speaker 3: The whole book was trying to get them not to read the book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 4: Get the fuck out of here. Go talk to your mother.
Speaker 2: Dad?
Speaker 4: Are you screaming to me? I can't read yet, I will say I.
Speaker 2: I've watched it since having kids, and I guess it hits a little harder as different where you understand it, but it becomes a total fucking snooze when you get on that island. Huh, well, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't remember the book, and I did not see the movies, so I'm really lost.
Speaker 2: I remember thinking the art for the book was off the fucking Richter scale.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I also remember that, but.
Speaker 2: Then never read the words. What else is new? Yeah?
Speaker 4: But the visuals of the book were so cool that arresting. You were making up the story in your mind as a child, but the story on the page didn't match. How cool the story in your mind you were making up?
Speaker 2: Was you know what I mean? This is? Yes? Yeah? I follow you?
Speaker 3: Track?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm tracking. Blake knows two words.
Speaker 4: You see a lot of You see a lot of stuff in the background where you're like, wow, I'd love to explore that and all that. It just it takes you on a journey visually and then the words.
Speaker 2: Just don't match. You want me to stop talking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're a stupid dumb ass.
Speaker 2: Did you guys ever read anymore? The Maurice sendak books that were like little tiny ones, and they like all slid into a box together the hill.
Speaker 4: I don't think my mom didn't buy me books.
Speaker 2: She's like, read this Snickers wrapper and and you think I'm joking, but joke, there's a Lemonhead's box.
Speaker 4: But she didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't remember having books. I don't remember them reading to me. I truly don't, she says it happened. I do not remember it. And in fact, when I would ask for books, I was told.
Speaker 4: What she literally told me, well, what are you going to do with them? Bitch?
Speaker 2: Spell book?
Speaker 4: And I go, well, read them?
Speaker 3: I would read them, and she goes, you would, you wouldn't, And then they would sit there.
Speaker 4: And then later I found out my parents were fairly poor.
Speaker 2: But uh, there's a library.
Speaker 4: That is that is literally what libraries are for.
Speaker 3: I know we would go to the library. I don't remember taking any books until I got a little older, and I remember like when I was young, like really young. I don't remember taking we didn't have the Where the Wild Things Are? I just remember getting into the Bearstein Bearer books.
Speaker 4: That was my big ship.
Speaker 2: Those are good. You never went to the library.
Speaker 4: It's so they all smell different. It's like interesting, No, we would.
Speaker 3: We would go to the library, but then it was always just like some old lady reading to you, and you're like, this is kind of oriented.
Speaker 2: But did we wouldn't get books to go. I don't remember check a book.
Speaker 3: I think I think then maybe my mom I don't have a library card. Then I'm gonna have to come back here and drop these books off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then you get more books. I just I feel like going to the library way back in the day super young was like your It was like your first way of expressing yourself by being like I'm getting this book. I'm gonna get this one paper airplanes. I'm getting this book about polar bears. Like I don't remember, I don't know. It was like the first kind of like what like cultivating your likes personality.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, yeah, you're kind of you. You kind of just unlocked something. I do remember.
Speaker 3: I got really into cheetahs.
Speaker 2: That was my shit, Cheata cheetahs. There you go.
Speaker 3: I wanted to know all about cheetahs. Hell, by the way, not a lot to know. They run very superpast that's kind of the most Yeah, they're hella fast.
Speaker 2: That covers How fast? Do you even remember how fast? Because I know exactly how.
Speaker 4: I got sixty miles sixty miles an hour.
Speaker 2: That seventy two.
Speaker 4: I've heard eighty eighty. I've heard eighty on some forum.
Speaker 2: I thought it was seventy two.
Speaker 4: Todd, Oh, I thought it was shit top. I think sixties, right, Todd?
Speaker 2: Can you look up? Can you look up that cheetahs can only run seven ten miles?
Speaker 4: I think I think we came from an era where they were gassing cheetahs up.
Speaker 2: But they have.
Speaker 4: Fifty eight fifty eighty okay, all right, so a fast at cheetah.
Speaker 2: But Todd, can I tell you something not helpful?
Speaker 4: Not helpful, brothers, and help there's point of view?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and then mostly getting the National Geographic to see the titties, you know, and yeah, and I know you know I have a similar I remember finding a zone in the library where it was it was this book called elf Quest it's like a it's like an old comic but ud But I remember you flip a few quests, all right, and there was some like illustrated nudity.
Speaker 2: It got pretty horny they're doing.
Speaker 4: I remember being in the library, cooking, sitting in the little the little lane or whatever, looking through elf Quest, getting so horny as a kid, dude, so horny. Wow, Like it was everything I wanted. It was like fantasy elves. And then it's just me in a quiet it's getting a freaking rode. How old were you sixteen sixteen? There were sixteen years old reading elf Quest? No, no, no, it was I must have been like eleven eleven. I would say, that's when. That's when it was really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't remember being I mean no, I guess I was horny even then.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, come on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, Yeah, absolutely, Yeah. I think maybe I'm just in a negative dude right now. And I'm sorry, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's okay, go for it. We can handle it, dude. We're here for you. You know what. Yeah, I love my job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe I'm just being negative.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And by the way, Blake, your beard looks fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think she just can only run sixty miles an hour, dude, come on, give chet as a break.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe they run eighty.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh they run a hundred, What do I care?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I also remember going like pretty psycho on like Australia. I loved Australia. I'd read all the Australia books. That was kind of Those were when you just had a thirst for knowledge. Now I don't give a fuck anymore.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Now, you guys have kids that are library ages, Like my child is too young to go to the library. Now when you go there, is it just homeless people jacking off?
Speaker 2: Or yeah, they got this fantasy section health Quest.
Speaker 4: There's a line out the door for elf Quest.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, where's your elf Quest section? Sir?
Speaker 4: It's just a bunch of fucking mutants next to the elf Quest section, just going hard.
Speaker 2: I've only kicked it in the children's section of our local library, so I haven't seen I haven't ventured huh towards elf Quest or any other But it's popping. It's popping. Librarians are still doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the library is still very sick. So but real talk is there.
Speaker 3: Because I remember when I first came to La and I had to print something out, and I was like.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'll go to the library.
Speaker 3: Course and yeah, it probably was map quest and I'm like, I'll go to the library, print something out, get a library card and that then I Blake probably remembers this. I've just got a giant book about JFK. And I just learned all about the Kennedy's.
Speaker 2: It's such a flex How fast does he run?
Speaker 4: It was twelve months is a cheetah.
Speaker 2: That's what That's what I also read.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very shagged nic Yeah, and and just looking around, I was like, there's a lot of un housed sorry Blake on housed.
Speaker 2: Sensitive.
Speaker 3: It's seeming like they're there to look at porno, like a lot of computers on the computers kind of looking around, Yeah, this is this is two thousand and two three.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, this is yeah, this is two thousand and two three. Yeah. They're like no, no, no, no, I'm not hold on, just let me click off of this.
Speaker 2: Oh my bad.
Speaker 4: Oops.
Speaker 2: The Internet was full of possibilities and even even the on house want to get in on that.
Speaker 3: I don't even think they had blockers yet. They were like it was just wide open spaces.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well they thought, they thought, who would do that? And then they found out.
Speaker 4: Has it changed now?
Speaker 3: Because that's what that's what the library was in LA at that at that time.
Speaker 2: I promise you it's changed.
Speaker 4: Well sometimes it I there's there's still homies there kicking it out computer. No no, no, no, no, no, come on the what what would we call it? The blockers or what's the blockers? That's there's a better term. But yeah, they're the the Internet shields. There's a voter term firewalls, the firewalls whatever, whatever the term is. But yes, we know what you're trying to.
Speaker 2: I don't know what do you need? What do you need?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's those are very complex and honed in. I don't think people are really unless they're looking at breastfeeding videos or dude, you could just.
Speaker 3: Go to chat, GPT dot com and then can you look up naked women on.
Speaker 2: Chat ChiPT No, it doesn't really do it. Hot hot, hot Hot.
Speaker 4: I knew I was going to ask Hoors and he would know your boobs are huge.
Speaker 2: Well, I just put together a pitch and I need and I was doing it over zoom. So I wanted to add a bunch of like slides to help illustrate the pitch and like the fucking guardrails are insane where you're like, hey, I need there to be like blood and they're like I had one where it was like a white male character who starts dating a biracial ex girlfriend of somebody. So I was like this guy with his arm around the biracial girl. He looks like uh, he's like annoying and a jerk, and she looks uneasy, and it was like, I can't do that because it's a woman, dadad and was like also racially insensitive, and I so head tip back to it. I go, I think you're racially insensitive for even bringing it up. I'm just describing the picture I want for these characters. And it was like very sorry. Again, these are delicate issues.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I can't wait till durs being just as an old man just getting in arguments with chat GPT all day. That's exactly what's gonna happen all day.
Speaker 2: It's like, you're wrong, but wearing some screen like fucking just show.
Speaker 3: Me black and his chat GPT like knows who he is, so oh god, here he comes here he go.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah again, alright, shag, are you there. Yeah, loading loading.
Speaker 3: Well, there has to be a some sort of I don't know anything besides chat gibt it's the only one that I know. Uh, there has to be other platforms that you can make pornos because porno rules everything around us.
Speaker 2: Around pream prem Okay, yes those are for you, Adam, Thank you Prem. I think I shot a booger out of my nose onto my microphone.
Speaker 4: We're just Prem, just Prem.
Speaker 2: I just preamed on my mic.
Speaker 3: Supreme baby you cream that pream?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there has to be right because obviously porno rules everything around me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think it's And for some reason Todd hasn't just filled our chat with hen time. Yeah that's weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's interesting. No, I think it's Uh, it's a it's in the early stages.
Speaker 2: But there has to be ti ai dot com. It's advancing quickly, it's advancing.
Speaker 4: I saw I saw some like it was a comedy.
Speaker 3: It was a comedy video, but he was saying how much money he's making on OnlyFans, and it's him like dancing, being sexy, uh, acting like he's wiping hair out of his face, and then it goes split screen and then it's just like a hot chick like Bucks, some hot chick who's doing the exact same thing and doing the exact dance and movements that he is, And I'm like, oh, I bet that is the future.
Speaker 4: That is absolutely the future.
Speaker 3: Like guys pretending to be these OnlyFans models and actually tricking horny old dudes.
Speaker 2: I mean, or horny young dudes.
Speaker 3: Or yeah, horn Okay, well here it is, we found it, Todd. Thanks for being quick on it. Pornify Free AI porn generator, pornifi. Uh yeah, b RB shout out to Pornify. And this is not an ad. This is not an ad. Okay, so you free AI porn generator.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, are you gonna click on it?
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna start your AI porn chat.
Speaker 2: But I already clicked on you guy, I just clicked it. I'm not clicking that late.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you mean you click it? You gotta click it.
Speaker 2: I just sent them a bunch of money. I'm not clicking that. I just signed up.
Speaker 3: Okay, So here's the caveat it's nine to ninety seven a month to join.
Speaker 4: See as how quick how quickly are you joining?
Speaker 2: I just joined? Yeah, I just joined. Oh you can pay more. You can play a lump sum for and get a discount.
Speaker 4: You can pay it a all right, got alright?
Speaker 2: God? Actually really cool? How much for a year? I was just joking, is it or maybe it is? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is this looks promised, you're real and uh what did you do?
Speaker 2: It looks real enough? Yeah? Oh no, So you can go pro zero.
Speaker 4: Okay, you gotta go pro.
Speaker 2: You can go pro for twenty for ninety nine a month, all out with top.
Speaker 3: Tier, priority, tier, priority, watermark free. Oh that's ye your life, but make it pro. Fuck it and the VIP little uh sticker that they have, the little it's a beautiful woman with a giant cock?
Speaker 2: Why is it always trans? That's a Why does AI are like the CGIs the best of both worlds? One moment and I'll let you have the floor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we go with Blake's answer. We know Blake's answer.
Speaker 2: I just want to know if a lot of porn is not trans, why is almost all the CGI porn trans?
Speaker 3: I think they want to do something kind of to grab the audience's attention and be like holy moly and shock shocking.
Speaker 2: Off right, but then you're but but you're not getting my time. Well you're not getting my QT right, Well, some people are gonna sit with it. Oh, I go, wait a second, is that what I think it is? And then I go, yeah, that's what I thought it was. And then I go and I have to go watch real people.
Speaker 3: No, here's here's an easy one. There's no video, but it's free. Okay, it's no wallet, no word social security. If you're toes in to our AI porn generator and chat a little and you're gonna generate chat? Are you gonna generate chat a little?
Speaker 2: Free? Forever and Blake? It's the best of both worlds. Did you want to speak more to? Do you want to speak more to that?
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel like that says everything, because you know what world you know, the big ass titties and then a big old swing and dick, dude, So.
Speaker 2: Those are the So those are the worlds. The worlds are titties and dicks. Yeah, there's no there's no pussy in this. That seems kind of anti female. And I don't know if you'd heard, but the future is female. Maybe well you know what?
Speaker 4: Also maybe look, maybe there's there's one somewhere around there.
Speaker 2: Who knows. Yeah, they do. They do sometimes replace the testicles with a vagina. Wow, wow, man, this is And again I'm like, look, you got my attention.
Speaker 4: It's important.
Speaker 2: I click and I go is that what I thought it was? And it was? But then I'm gone on that. I never work a day in my life.
Speaker 3: It's good to know that I had the question and it was so easily answered immediately immediately.
Speaker 4: Yeah, buyer boy Todd, he just who already had the open Yeah. Yeah, it's like we got through all the all the are you eighteen or not? I was like, it has to it has to exist. Click click, it's right there.
Speaker 2: I knew at a moment's.
Speaker 3: Note, hornballs are undefeated. They will not stop in their quest of horniness.
Speaker 2: It goes without saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you ever see a future where the world is not horny anymore? I feel like gen Z is marching towards that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think they want they want that life for themselves. No, dang, and as I make sure, than marching pretty hot. Yeah, it's turning on. Oh my, yeah, what is going on with them? There's but they but here's the deal.
Speaker 2: It's just that they're not fucking right, they're still horny, there's not fucking yeah, yeah, I think that's right, right, and Blake, Blake, are you talking about when we're not horny or when we're not fucking.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of talking about like we we we Yeah, we don't leave the house to fuck anymore.
Speaker 2: So the best of both worlds. We're here. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that's uh marriage, that's marriage.
Speaker 4: I think we're living that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that is currently what's happened with the younger generation. They're not going out to fuck, They're they're going to mixers. They're going to run clubs and ship.
Speaker 2: Is that you mean like running clubs where.
Speaker 4: They go together? They go running together a popular thing. I'm hyped on those.
Speaker 2: But didn't people you used to go running together to end up fucking right afterwards you're like, she's pretty fast.
Speaker 3: I think running together is a fairly new, maybe within the last decade or fifteen year thing.
Speaker 4: No, not in the way run clubs are so popular now.
Speaker 2: It's sure. No, I don't disagree, but that's correct. But running clubs have been around for quite a while, not like now, like Nike. Nike used to have a running club in like two thousand and five that would leave from the grove store.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's still pretty early in terms of running. Running has been around since the dawn of man?
Speaker 2: Like, still pretty early? Is it earlier? Is it late? What are we talking? I maybe so? Anyway, run clubs, run clubs. People are doing run clubs instead of fucking yeah, it's running.
Speaker 3: They're just being there, trying to get as sexy as possible for Instagram likes into their TikTok page and to sell their protein bars instead.
Speaker 4: Of fucking wow, dude. And that's the difference between us.
Speaker 3: You could start at the aipnis.
Speaker 2: Right, and I will. I think, would you do a run and train club?
Speaker 4: A what running train club? That?
Speaker 2: Yes? But Blake, is that the best of both worlds? Spreame preme. Absolutely?
Speaker 4: I don't think I would. Yeah, that that doesn't excite me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd get exhausted. Yeah, you'd get killed by all those guys. Oh yeah, I guess they're just not going out. People are saying that bars and nightclubs are closing. I haven't heard that, Yeah, and like, I don't, I don't, I don't get it. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean there's so much of me.
Speaker 3: That just wishes I was a little younger where I could go to bars and nightclubs on Tuesday, Wednesdays, Thursdays.
Speaker 2: But who's not going? Are women not going or are guys not going? Or are both not going?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like you've got to knock on the door of Scottsdale, Arizona and see if it's affecting that place, because I feel like that place is still going off.
Speaker 2: That's at one end of the bell curve. Yeah, man, I feel like that is at the one end of the spectrum.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's you know, and it's it's what, it's what. Everything we've been talking about all kind of gathered around one idea. But like libraries, nobody's really going anymore, clubs, nobody's really going anymore. Think about like I used to go to record stores and see people. Nobody really goes to those anymore.
Speaker 2: And what's the idea?
Speaker 4: They don't even exist, right, All you have to do is stay home and jayo to ai poor No, if you don't have to leave.
Speaker 3: Put on your Oculus rift and and jo In the metaverse, Uh, do you remember when people were buying land in the metaverse?
Speaker 4: For like real amounts of money.
Speaker 3: How they have to feel like such fucking assholes right now because they were like.
Speaker 2: You're gonna regret saying that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean, I mean maybe, but right now.
Speaker 2: To ten years from now? Yeah? Right? Uh?
Speaker 3: Todd, tell us what was the most expensive sale for land in the metaverse?
Speaker 2: You gotta imagine it's somebody with fuck you money. It doesn't matter. They just did it to say they did it and promote probably their own company.
Speaker 4: Now what kind of land are we talking about? Are we talking about like they bought an island or like land to farm on. I don't really remember this wave.
Speaker 3: I remember it being like the street to be on Prime real Estate is four point three million and who what was it? And maybe get a list going. I know Nike like had their store there that they bought and then they put a store there.
Speaker 2: They probably got in for free. Whoever is creating this universe probably went to a bunch of places and was like, hey, will you create real retail spaces for our population or whatever our citizens?
Speaker 4: This is how I know I'm going to be like a really goofy old guy. And it's just like I don't even care to even learn about this shit, this kind of shit bitcoin. I know it's maybe it's the future or whatever, but I just don't want to I just don't want to live in it. I'd rather just be in the library looking at elfquest like that's that say less? My future is very retro. I wanted to never never change in that way.
Speaker 2: I mean, I definitely think at some point I'd rather end up in a fucking shack next to a little river, then on top of a two hundred story skyscraper with a robot sucking me off while I like watch ten ten movies with some goggles on sixty nine.
Speaker 4: Dude, Well, the way you explained it, though, that kind of sold me.
Speaker 2: Hang on.
Speaker 4: I mean the river I forgot seemed pleasant, but then you said, you said, the robot, robot, it can do?
Speaker 2: What now it can do?
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, this future doesn't sound half bad.
Speaker 2: Not so bleak, stand by it.
Speaker 4: Well, we do need to learn some skills. I think we need to get busy.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like you were you were in Blake. You like to go farming via the internet, Like didn't you do like farmvilles or whatever?
Speaker 2: What? I'm curious what you're are you talking? What are you talking about.
Speaker 3: I remember back in the day you were like you were like, you're playing this game, and it was like, no, it's cool.
Speaker 4: Uh you could like I'm working.
Speaker 3: I'm working to make money so I can like buy a beach house. And I'm like, just work in real life and buy an actual beach house.
Speaker 4: What do you do.
Speaker 2: It, Adam, that's stupid you're talking about.
Speaker 4: When I was during COVID, I was deep into Animal Crossing. But okay that that doesn't transfer to actual life skills?
Speaker 2: Is that just like Frogger? No?
Speaker 4: No, you're taking like literally an animal crossing the road. This is just a game called Animal Crossing.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, it's just the title. What are we talking about here? It's just pretty much an RPG.
Speaker 4: But it doesn't I don't really gather, like get real skill from playing that game. I'm saying, we need to get our hands in the dirt. We need to plant some gardens.
Speaker 3: And we can do that with Pornifi dot CC sixty nine dudes.
Speaker 4: And load boost and load brought to you by load Boost.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think you can drop huge loads like in your soil and it'll help your tomatoes get huge. I've heard that.
Speaker 4: I heard if you play music to them, and if you fuck the soil they're planted in, they grow really really really big. Only in the metisphere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all just Jill Scott if you give your tomato oral.
Speaker 3: So some company called Republic Realm, which doesn't sound good, you know that they're the biggest asshole alive.
Speaker 4: Republic Realm.
Speaker 3: That sounds evil. It sounds evil, super evil. They bought a plot of land in the Sandbox Metaverse for a record four point three million dollars.
Speaker 4: By the way, that.
Speaker 3: Is a very nice house. They don't know what the fuck they're doing.
Speaker 2: We don't think this is like an I'll scratch your back if you scratch mind situation, where like the people were like, hey, will you just buy four point three million in our fucking metaverse or whatever. That's how rich people work. Yeah, the headline will be there and then we'll buy whatever the fuck you need from us.
Speaker 4: I do think that's the way like wealthy people. Rich people work is like they see other people buying something, they say, wait, I don't even fuck with it, but if they're gonna be buying it for that much money, I want in as well, just to get my dick on the table, so the record was broke.
Speaker 3: It was two point four to three million at the time. I mean, and the land is set in this so called fashion district of decentral land and online virtual only environment.
Speaker 4: I see.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how to get to this place.
Speaker 4: It almost feels like a like a like a dead video like online games that don't exist anymore. Have you ever been on like an online game that nobody plays anymore and it's just no one is there.
Speaker 2: It's just like a barren Oh. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I tried to play.
Speaker 3: Old Call of Duty the World War two, yeah, which was the first game that it got me into Call of Duty what like two years ago now, and uh, and there was like nobody there, right, And it was like kind of spooky.
Speaker 4: It's just me walking around, dude, it's in it kind of It's kind of like a bit of a horror movie. Like you go to these old games and the servers that are still up and there's literally maybe there's two people there. It's like, what the fuck are you doing on this game?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was just me and the same guy killing as such other over and over and I'm like this is kind of boring, is like, yeah, I'm out.
Speaker 4: My gosh, well, I'm gonna just stay.
Speaker 2: What's that's how we're gonna make friends? What is It's? World War two?
Speaker 4: It was a Call of Duty World War two?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: And then now I'm playing the new Call of Duty. It's very fun, very fun.
Speaker 4: I did. That's that's my game.
Speaker 2: What war? Is it a new one?
Speaker 4: I don't know, it's new new one. Yeah, it's just a war that hasn't even been started yet. You wait, she's gonna go off. It's uh, it's US bombing Iran.
Speaker 2: Huh. Yeah, sounds topical. It seems topical. They they made game that's out now. Yeah, you guys, they just drummed it up, have you guys? You guys heard about how Ukraine took out a bunch of shit in Russia and how they did it.
Speaker 4: Oh oh yeah, I watched that YouTube video. It's fucking insane. What is the name of the things so sick? It's literally just a bro here. Let me guess.
Speaker 3: Okay, they sent their Russian operatives, people that were in charge linked toni CC not far off, and then all of a sudden they were they were m I A and they go they walked right in and fucking.
Speaker 4: Were just jo I prem they hit him with the preme bomb. Baby, uh close at them, very close.
Speaker 2: They essentially like sent a what do they call it, like a package, a shipping container. They sent a shipping container on a truck into rush, regular ass truck. Like just a guy driving a truck who's like, yeah, I got this shipping container.
Speaker 4: Just do Just a dude, he which way Keev?
Speaker 2: Which way is key? Where's key Krae?
Speaker 4: Hey, where's that damn missile silo?
Speaker 2: So he's leaving that.
Speaker 4: And he's, yeah, I'm trying to get back to Kiev. I just left Kiev. I'm trying to make my way to Moscow.
Speaker 2: Moscow is what I.
Speaker 4: Was the missile silence?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I heard. If I turn around in Moscow, I'll get back to keep.
Speaker 4: Like, no, you cannot be here.
Speaker 2: This is nuts.
Speaker 3: And then he says, hey, do me a favor and uh click this link and he's and the guy's like wait.
Speaker 2: What, oh oh, why do you have American accent? I am from here. You're from here as well, But I'm.
Speaker 4: A truck driver, I'm a trump from I'm from a real I'm just from a real mountainous part of Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about that. Nine, I'm a truck driver. Okay, Okay, the truck is en route because the truck drivers just a delivery guy taking it out there. When it gets to a certain point, the top of the shipping container opens remote control style, and a shit ton like dozens of drones with bombs on them go out as programmed fly over to the military base that's nearby, and then just bomb all their planes yep on some like fucking mission impossible type shit. It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: And then they what they couldn't stop them because there were so many drones because I know they have missile defense.
Speaker 2: No, dude, these are like there's no missile defense for a drone that's flying like thirty feet off the ground.
Speaker 4: A little yeah, Like it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's literally like the road nearest the Air Force by the way, do not quote down. Yeah yeah, no, no, they're way right near the air Force base. Sure, we're just opened up. And then they just zoomed over there in the under a minute or so and drop bombs on all their bomber planes.
Speaker 3: And yet I can't even get a package delivered by Amazon via drone Like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: What the fuck? And Adam, You've always got a funny, quirky way. Same thing. Where's my where's my hand sanitizer? I ordered on Amazon Prime. Okay, they probably delivered it to my metaverse house.
Speaker 4: Okay, I I didn't see that video, but there is a YouTube, and there's a very specific name to what who these fighters are or whatever. But basically what it is is this dude just sitting in like, h yeah, just like a tent outside of where the target is. And he literally is probably just the guy who's the best at Modern Warfare the video game. He's just sitting there with the VR headset and he's flying these drones with low bombs on him, and he just like he's so good at it. He just it's whatever target he wants. It could be just like one person. It could be a tank, it could be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be anything. What else could it be.
Speaker 4: It's just a dude just playing. It's crazy. It's modern warfare, my friends, It's insane. That is another of.
Speaker 2: Wait, what the hell? Wow, dude, I just I was like, Yo, Between that and like the phone or like the pager bomb one from a few months ago, I'm like, what are we up to?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's some really cool ship happening, really cool, well, really cool.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, it's just sad and insane but inventive.
Speaker 2: And can you imagine the writer's room for these, for these what do they call it plans?
Speaker 3: I mean, you got you gotta have a sick writer's room of military guys, you know, just spin it for sure walking around.
Speaker 2: What if we got all these guys rolexes, right, but inside the Rolex aids they go, they all good aids. Well, they could live for a while, okay.
Speaker 4: Normal, now, all right, just a pitch, just a I'm gonna go get some string cheese.
Speaker 2: Okay, not aid ebola.
Speaker 3: And then they're like, that's real quick, bring up PORNIFI dot c C on the projector here. Okay, that's lunch.
Speaker 4: That's lunch.
Speaker 3: That's like any take backs and apologies, any epic slams for today, you know what.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm I will apologize for repeating all the things we repeated, but that's kind of the theme of the episode and themes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the history of pizzas.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: I'd like to give a shout out to uh the.
Speaker 3: Dozens and dozens and dozens, if not hundreds of people that signed up for the cruise.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, baby.
Speaker 3: Since the last podcast when we talked about it, we're getting near sold out and I want people to gobble them up before they all get sold out.
Speaker 2: Do it a lot?
Speaker 4: Yes, because it is. It's gonna be a true banger, true banger of a time. Yeah, I can't wait. I'm getting more and more excited.
Speaker 3: I plan on I'm going to be an alcoholic Yes, on that cruise.
Speaker 4: I'm ready to go back, just on that cruise.
Speaker 3: I don't care if I spasm and my eyeball falls out. A spasm hits me so hard.
Speaker 2: Probably had too many beers.
Speaker 3: I'm ready to fucking send it on the cruise.
Speaker 2: Blake, what is the too many beers? From? What was his name? Britt Covin Gnaw or whatever. We're very We're kind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still.
Speaker 2: We're kind of poly charged this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess we were accidentally poly charged.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The cruise is gonna be bonkers, man.
Speaker 4: The cruise is going to be insane. Every time I think about it, I'm like, it's gonna be a once in a lifetime Just yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm never gonna forget someone's I hope not. I guarantee you I hope. What's the over under I'm putting it at too.
Speaker 4: Ah Okay, Uh, we're not putting it in.
Speaker 2: We're not encouraging. I'm putting the over under it too.
Speaker 3: I'm I mean, I think we don't want anyone to go over. Yeah, so I'm gonna say under because I think even the fall is enough to kill you.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe you, maybe you anything happens on international waters, maybe this is the way, you know what?
Speaker 4: And I would like to do an apology to uh where the wild things are because, uh, you know, we kind of shit on it as a story, but it would have a backbone. No, it has the test of time, and it's for a reason. It's because it unlocks your imagination. It doesn't matter what the story is. If the illustrations are good enough, then it's an all timer.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't disagree.
Speaker 3: Okay, if we didn't say it wasn't an all timer, it's just amazing, Like.
Speaker 2: We shopit on that book for no reason and all. But it's a Caldocotta Award winner, say less Caldicott.
Speaker 4: There you go, and it deserves it, and it deserves it.
Speaker 3: Snow the Hatchet by Gary Paulsen, but it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Not enough pictures for me in that one, okay, fair? You know what I'm saying. There's nobody in there that looks like Blake in my opinion.
Speaker 4: That is true.
Speaker 2: That is true. Nice guys, man and Blake.
Speaker 4: I would like to take back. I kind of was. I was.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I was in a mood early early on, it was just dunking on fool.
Speaker 2: Had you had your naked chicks yet today you're thirty naked wings.
Speaker 4: Might feel free?
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh you mean my Maybe you were hungry?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am hungry. Actually, I have not eaten yet today. I had a mush this morning, an overnight oat and that's the calories.
Speaker 2: MUSHes are getting worse. I'm so fucking hungry.
Speaker 4: So that's two hunder calories and it's three pm.
Speaker 2: When mush came out, they were good, and now mush is bad. I don't know what they're done. It's these little overnight oat fucking oatmeal things delicious, but they're not good anymore.
Speaker 4: They Do you ever make your own mush independent mush? No, I'm not gonna what it's really easy.
Speaker 2: That's the future. I want. I want a cabin right by the river. I'm making my own mush. It's really easy to make. I'm gizzing into the crops.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I feel like I'm gonna take the robots sucking me off while I'm in a high rise watching twenty movies at once.
Speaker 2: And you'll just have mush. Good luck, Hey, good luck feeling like you're in touch with Mother Earth.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have mush injected in your ass.
Speaker 2: I'll be balls deep in mother Earth. I don't know about you.
Speaker 3: And that's another episode of this.
Speaker 2: I have one take back. I'm sorry, mother Earth.