Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tapp? All right, Garrett, what's your phone tap? All them? Marcy wants to play a phone tap on our best friend Erica. Now, Marcy took both of their kids to a kid's birthday party while Erica was at work recently. So I'm gonna call Erica and say, hey, I'm the manager of the birthday party place. Your kid caused a little problem at the birthday party. You need to pay for it. Parents. Oh, you should never ever phone tap parents. I'm about to All right, let's see what happens and Garrett's phone tap.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, how's it going? This is Richard Fair. I'm one of the managers over at the birthday how's it going today?
Speaker 2: Just fine?
Speaker 1: All right, I'll make this quick. Was your son at Amy's third birthday party last week?
Speaker 2: Yes? He went, Yes, Well, it.
Speaker 1: Seems that he was playing in the ballpit with the other kids and having a good time, and everybody got out, and once the birthday party was over, we noticed he left the little president in the ballpit.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: He went duty in the ballpit, all right, well.
Speaker 2: I wasn't there. My nanny took him. I'd heard nothing about this.
Speaker 1: So we're kind of going to need some type of payment because we've kind of footed the bill for your son's accident.
Speaker 2: Well that's that's what you do, don't you. I mean, that's that you have kids parties there. It must happen all the time normally.
Speaker 1: Yes it does, but it happens in the bathroom, not the ballpit.
Speaker 2: Oh I doubt that. But okay, well what would you like me to do about it?
Speaker 1: All right? So this is what it comes down to. Really, I'm going to need you to pay for the cleaning bill. We had to sanitize it, We had to reclean a place. It came to nine hundred bucks so long.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, you're joking right.
Speaker 1: No, this is no joke, man. Unfortunately I have to place this call letting a mother know that her son did duty in the ballpit and you have to pay the bill.
Speaker 2: Now, Wow, what a great job you have. You can clean your own balls. You know those things are so filthy as it is, that place stinks. Well, maybe maybe you actually needed a cleaning, and maybe it was God who had my son take a dump with the balls.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can tell your tone is not nice.
Speaker 2: And here at the birthday and telling me my son took a dump in your place and you want me to pay to clean it up.
Speaker 1: It was very clean until your son got in the ball pick.
Speaker 2: I really doubt that I've been to that place. It's a scuzz pit and everybody who works there needs to take a shower. This is the most ridiculous conversation I've ever had with anybody.
Speaker 1: Why isn't your kid potty train jet? Is what I want to know personally?
Speaker 2: How about that? I don't have time for your.
Speaker 1: I'm going to try to stay calm and civil because that's who we are here at all. Right, nine hundred bucks and I'm.
Speaker 2: Not giving you nine hundred bucks. I'm not giving you three cents. Why don't you guys take this time to clean that hole up?
Speaker 1: Oh we did that. We did, and we're just looking for a little repayment for it.
Speaker 2: We're not going to get any repayment. Children, That's what happened.
Speaker 1: I hate to treat customers like this, but you're being very not a customer.
Speaker 2: My son wasn't even a customer, Oh he was not quite. That place is a hole and it was a party from the school. And my kid would never have gone there if it was from the school because he doesn't even hang out with that crap. So don't call me and tell me that.
Speaker 1: Listen, missus Bronson, you have a kid, so you'll have to put up with a responsibility, Okay, you not me, not me.
Speaker 2: I have to.
Speaker 1: I have to. I have to deal with them for two hours, two hours, and that's it.
Speaker 2: Oh, listen to me. You know, why don't you tell the owners that if they want to have a place where kids come to them, they need to deal with all the bulls that comes up when kids show up.
Speaker 1: All right, So, miss Bronson, if you don't want to pay for this, why don't you talk to your friend Marcy?
Speaker 2: What does that have to do with anything?
Speaker 1: Well, Marcy learned about your son's little accident. You wanted to play a phone tap on you. My name's Garret from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show and Erica. You've been phone tapped?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? You all right? All right? That's that's that's that's great.
Speaker 1: What do you want to say to your friend Marcy?
Speaker 2: I like to choker.
Speaker 1: Elvis Durant's phone tap