Speaker 1: Looking for a mortgage bank to help you make your next major mortgage move, whether it's a refi or home purchase, regardless of whether it's your first one or one of many. Consider our friends at Stockton Mortgage, but don't just take our word for it. Stockton Mortgage has over seventy thousand five star reviews and counting, just like this review from Joshua, who says this about his experience with Stockton. They were super professional, always answered my questions I had, and streamlined the process. I could not ask for better people to help me and my family get our first house. I feel blessed to be able to go through them. Be like Joshua or the sixty nine nine hundred ninety nine others just like.
Speaker 2: Him, and get started with Stockton Mortgage today by going to Stockton dot com and get started. I've even used Stockton Mortgage myself on my own home loan. For your home loan needs, Stockton dot com and click get started Stockton Mortgage MLS eight two five nine, Equal Housing Lender NMLS, Consumer Access dot Org.
Speaker 3: I've called Drew, didn't cut anybody off. Really good calls too, got folks on, you know, maybe turn over new Leaf. I mean, don't get too excited, but maybe for.
Speaker 1: Even went through Patriot Papau and garyan Orlando let them talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, both of them talking about their young women.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which was good calls.
Speaker 3: I mean it's it's one thing. People are suggesting guys who would have done really well in NIL in their day. I think Jared Lorenz is the best one. That's a great answer. That's a great answer, Tim Couch. But he made a lot of money in the NFL, did so. I'm trying to think of people who would have made money here that probably didn't make a ton in the NFL or NBA. I think the best example is I think the best example is Jared. I like you said, Benny Snabb, I like that one. Benny just missed out on it. I heard him talk about that before. To Cash. Daniel is a good one. I like Richie is a good one.
Speaker 1: I think all the unforgettables, Richie, you'll probably would lead the way. But feldause Pelfrey and trying to think.
Speaker 3: What do you think about back We've had so many dudes getting the NBA recently. Basketball Darius Miller, Yeah, I mean I know he played in the NBA, but he probably didn't make a ton ton He was beloved here, so Derek Willis, Dominice Hawkins. Yeah, you know, yeah, Rex would have. He made a lot of in the NBA, but he would have been Oh, I mean Rex would have. I mean, I mean John Wall and Anthony David, I mean Anthony Davis if he was just able to sell brow stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, Josh Harrelson has a good one.
Speaker 3: George. That's a really really good one because he could have sold George while he was playing. Can you imagine how many people would have shown up to the game Shannon wearing George during that year?
Speaker 5: He would have Some of these guys didn't have the opportunity.
Speaker 3: That's a really that's a Macy Morris. Yes. On the women's side, she would have. She would have crushed it too. I think what else you know who else would do well? Are those gymnasts? Yeah, because where are UK get like people don't like I don't even know their names, but the UK gymnast girls, like those little girls, they fill that place up for stuff. I could have seen them doing really well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess Sydney makes a lot of money. Now it's a little different because they don't have a pro league. But if Sidney could have leaned into the Kentucky audience a little more while she was here, there have been a lot of NIO potential there too.
Speaker 3: There's a girl on the track team right now that has a big social media followers. Yes, I don't know her name, but you're right though, there is there's a girl on the track team that I think has like a million followers. Yeah something crazy. Yeah, I don't know her name, but anyway, she she would have done. All right, let's go over a couple of quick things UK, well would have she came now? I guess UK baseball sweeps Oklahoma huge weekend, not locking up the tournament, but pretty close. Because they are play South Carolina next weekend, they probably don't even have to win that series. Vandy, who's not very good right top They probably.
Speaker 5: Don't even have huh top fifteen in the country.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought they weren't good. They so they were down a little bit.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean that is down for them.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, just don't get swept, right, Like, I could just win one down there because it's on the road. I think they did beat Tennessee this weekend in a series Mandy. Yeah, but getting close to being in the tournament. So big win. The UK women's softball team made the tournament for the fifteenth straight year. They will play I think in the Clemson played Northwestern Regional. They play Northwestern Battle of the Wildcats. So congrats to Rachel Lawson in her squad.
Speaker 1: You know, the softball program and the volleyball program. It's just become a common thing when they just make the tournament and do so well in the postseason.
Speaker 3: They're both just succeeding.
Speaker 4: They didn't have a great year. And then they lost first game the SEC. I don't know how close to the bubble they were, but you know, Street keeps moving on.
Speaker 3: It's right, and you know for the baseball team that this was supposed to be a rebuilding year and now you get in and you never know. You throw a pitch here, there a little sliders, next thing, you know, you might be in the You might, you might be in the might get a win.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, we were saying, you know, for the baseball team, if you can just get three out of the six, they've already got three from this weekend, so you know, maybe if you get one from Vandy. I think you're absolutely.
Speaker 3: You're probably in. Yeah, you're probably in.
Speaker 4: They have one more game, it won't matter the resume that much. But they play at home against Northern Kentucky tomorrow, final home game.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's tomorrow. Go see them play a little norse just to that game. They had a pretty good crowd this weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Marlane the Senior Day National anthems. Yeah, big event over there, very very cool.
Speaker 3: And uh we're talking about we may go when they play in the first round. We've talked about maybe making that trip where if they're somewhere relatively close.
Speaker 1: It was a huge weekend that the picture Oklahoma threw on Friday is considered like one of the best, probably the best picture in the SEC.
Speaker 4: And weped in to beat and we smacked them, smacked them, smacked them.
Speaker 3: So eat it. Ok we've been kind of owning Oklahoma. Here they join the see wait till we play him in football, then.
Speaker 6: We'll really show them who's boss. Stop laughing. By the way, I saw back to the Pope for a second. Did you see the video of him at the World Series game?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like two thousand and five.
Speaker 4: Huh, No, I didn't do that.
Speaker 3: So they have this picture of the White Sox World Series in two thousand and five. It's like one out from it being over, and they flashed the crowd and there he is, and he's just standing there like a fan, kind of rocking back and forth. Here's what I don't understand, Ryan, who found that exactly? And how did they know? He's just a random guy in the crowd and somebody found it, which means I mean they must have found it by going like somebody's have been watching their old White Sox championship tape and went, wait a minute, is that Bob the Pope? Like, how did they find that?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: I thought it was maybe because somebody in his parsonage tipped media percentage.
Speaker 3: You know, isn't that where a preacher lives? I think it is so made his church. Then I like that light We saw that light bulb right there going listen to just where a like creature? So you think it was somebody in his.
Speaker 1: Home, yeah, or could have been his big brother told them me, he said, hey, you know there's a picture of him during the White Sox.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was his brother, But that video has been floating around and he's just in the crowd. He's not in his father gear.
Speaker 5: Right, those people have no idea they're hanging out with the future pope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like right next to the Pope. But the World Series, that's kind of crazy. And he's obviously clearly a sports fan, and the Cubs take a big l by claiming him as a Cubs fan and it turns out he's a White Sox fan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they took a victory lap when he was announced. It does just feel like, uh, you know, I don't know a lot about all the other popes, but they just went out and got one of the boys.
Speaker 3: You know, he's just Bob, Yeah, just Bob, like somebody else there. They all speak Latin.
Speaker 4: So they made a big deal yesterday because he wore an Apple Watch.
Speaker 3: You know, just Bob likes pizzas firing on ESPN goes. I think this is the first pope to ever be a sports fan. And I was like, Maron, just slow down. I was like, he's I'm sure the other ones were sports fans. They just don't live in America. Yeah, I'm sure the other ones had seen sports. They didn't go to a White Sox game, but they were, you know, they were probably a sports fan.
Speaker 4: So the last one has a Kentucky basketball jersey.
Speaker 3: That's right. So h so there you go. All right, I've gotten one hour through. Let's try Peanut. Go ahead. Peanut. Andy's third in the art, by the way, channing, so maybe I would. I was a little long with him being down. Go ahead, that's going.
Speaker 8: I think what Bill Belichick's doing with that young girl is mt be the Patriot Way because my wife's a Patriots fans. She's from up north and uh she was. She already had her license when I was born.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, she's older than you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's uh so she must be the Patriot Way up there.
Speaker 3: So how old are you right now? How old are you? Peanut?
Speaker 8: I'm forty eight. I'll be forty nine and a week and a half and she'll be here.
Speaker 3: And how old is your wife? Howld your wife?
Speaker 8: He's sixty, she's sixty four.
Speaker 3: Interesting, so you don't see that a lot in reverse? Howl? How old were you when you met?
Speaker 8: We've been together for ten years. So I was thirty eight and she was.
Speaker 3: You're thirty eight four and she was fifty four. Well, where did you guys meet, Peanut?
Speaker 8: When I came to Florida? She was the property manager at the apartments. I was staying there. Wow, girl, that I was staying with Peanuts got a cougar.
Speaker 3: So okay again you on these topics. Mute, mute, All right, go ahead, Peanut.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well she was. I was staying with her friend's girlfriend at the time and at her apartment, and she was friends. It's what's the manager, and it's I met her.
Speaker 3: And the rest is history. Well, Peanut, all right, Well, good to see you know what. I'm glad it's worked this long, and good for you.
Speaker 8: Anything else, that's it, go cat.
Speaker 3: We learned a lot about appreciate you learn a lot about your callers. Like I didn't realize Gary and Orlando dated some. I mean, like these people have lives. I didn't see Peanut as like being thirty eight years old out looking for older women.
Speaker 4: See what happens when you let them talk. We get to learn so much and get a lot of age gaps. Yeah, that's another thing.
Speaker 3: She who knew. I mean, we only had six callers. There's been huge age gaps in three six relationships.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you never know.
Speaker 3: You never know, that's right, Poe, you never know. Go ahead, po.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I have a blessed guys, and thanks for having me on. I was just gonna say that this Bill Belichick and Jordan Hudson is her name.
Speaker 3: Jordan Huts Yes, from an American idol.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, Yeah. The only thing I can think of that reminds me of this situation is a Hollywood movie, The blind Side was Sandra Bullock's character, and that's how I wanted to say, Yo, big Blue and h O take it, please come back?
Speaker 3: All right, there you go. I don't I don't totally get that analogy. He's trying to say, Okay, you hush about the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sandra Billock went on the practice field and tried to tell the coaches how to coach in the movie in the blind Side.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's what he's talking about. Okay, maybe yeah. I don't know if that's what he meant or not. I'm not sure, Drew, do you I took it as he thought like, Yeah, I thought too. She adopted him, by the way, if you didn't know that, if they still I know they had like yeah, so when the thing came out, do they get along? I thought they like had a the player and the family. They were disputing who made money from it there was do you know what the status the latest on it?
Speaker 4: But I know it wasn't as as I.
Speaker 3: Read that book when it came out. And the book is not like the movie. The book is about left tackles like the book is. The book is about college football recruiting and left tackles. They basically follow old miss as they try to recruit people, and it's about the importance of people who play the who cover the blind side. It's not really about there, and they use Michael orr as like an example, but it's not the centerpiece of the book. The book's about other stuff and they just took that little story and made it into the book. Does that make sense? So probably what made the player mad is he agreed to be part of this book that was a bigger book about the importance of left tackles and then they took his personal story and made a huge movie from it, and then he didn't really get any of it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that part of the books. I love the movie part. Yeah, he sued the twoies for they said he's trying to say they kept money from him from the proceeds they made from the movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just interesting and the same as like Moneyball. Like Moneyball, the movie is very different than the book, is it really? Yeah, the book is about the a's, but it's more about analytics and numbers like you don't. It's not like about Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill and like those characters. It's more just about the idea. It's more of almost an analytical book that they then turned into the movie. Same thing with The blind Side. It's not really about what the movie became about, even though that story was part of the book. Yeah, so tell me about doctor Well no, wait minute, we got a minute. Let's go to Jim.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, Jim, Yeah, good, Yes, go ahead. I love the Zipperberg discussion because I live in the divided house. I live outside Nashville, and when I go to my daughter's there's an area of bottleneck that it's almost both lanes on both sides almost have a time where people zip merge. My wife's zip merges. I do not. I think it's rude. I think it's arrogant that you think you need to be someplace pastoring somebody else. Know if it president be excluded, understand, I've tested his patience. Deal, right, that's okay? Uh So how do how would you settle the argument? Because I know when she's dropping, I can kind of been I'm I mean, I'm driving and she's sitting there and I'm not emerging. In fact, you are. Because here's the way I don't want somebody to zip merge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's the way I do it. All right. First of all, you are correct, it is rude. I freely grant you it's rude.
Speaker 10: Secondly, your wife capitalistic because you've got the faster card, so therefore you can get you can take advantage, and it's more socialistic to stay in life, to go ahead.
Speaker 3: I never thought about the political analogy of it. Uh, it is rude. It is also, by studies, uh, more efficient. So I as when I do it, I'm on your wife to the world, uh, to.
Speaker 10: The world, the world.
Speaker 8: Butting him up and down the flag pole.
Speaker 3: I appreciate the call. I grant you when I do it. Let me put it like this, when I zip merge, I know it's rude, and I do Drew feel bad if that makes everyone feel better.
Speaker 4: So you have a conscience.
Speaker 3: I have a conscience. But if I'm in a hurry, too bad, I still do it.
Speaker 1: I gotta say something about this we zip merge on our road trips. I'm the guy riding shotgun. I'm the guy that gets the stink eye from the driver right next to his MAT's cutting him off.
Speaker 3: I'm the ones they see and like, oh sorry, I won't do it if I don't have anywhere to be. But if I have somewhere to be, I feel bad. How long do you feel bad? Seconds? But I do feel genuinely bad those second Shannon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I mean least you get where you're trying to go on time.
Speaker 3: But then we get where we need to be. It's like the U turns feel bad? Do them anyway? Tell me about sockormorre you know?
Speaker 1: Did you know that May is National Moving Month? I didn't know let either till I got this new copy. If you're thinking about a new home, there's no better time to get moving, and Stockton Mortgage can help you every step of the way.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're buying your first home well.
Speaker 1: Stockton makes the process easy to understand, no stress, no pressure, just real help from people who care. So visit Stockton dot com, Doctor Mortgage, amls A two five nine Equal Housing Lender, amless, Consumer Access dot org.
Speaker 3: Phone line has been full today, Shannon, I guess we learned something that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they know they can talk.
Speaker 3: They know they can talk. Yeah. I think we've said a bad Preston, but we will take a break very back this kids. This is a song from the nineties, wasn't it. Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was called Gagi Ta Gagy top boy.
Speaker 3: That's I'd never come up with that one, but I do remember this. I do remember his name. Other people are writing athletes that would have made a lot of money Goose Oh yeah, yes back in the day. I like this one. Genny Hanson.
Speaker 1: Jenny Hansen was the premier college gymnast for the whole nineties era.
Speaker 3: About Tyler Ulis, that's on here too, great great, yeahs would have killed it. He is a perfect example. Jron Lamb. Yeah, also would have done very very well. Ulis is one of the better basketball ones. Yeah, didn't make a much money playing that He was the most popular player on that team, and then didn't didn't make it so well. I mean didn't. I mean he made it for a year or two, but like wasn't able to do what he would have other.
Speaker 1: You know, when you compare his sophomore season with the other top point guards in the history of UK.
Speaker 3: His numbers are better than all of them. Yeah, shant, I'm done with the Reds.
Speaker 5: I don't blame.
Speaker 3: You made it till or second week of March. No, no, I mean, I'm still gonna keep the ticket. But you know, we have three players who should be really good. We have three players coming this year that I was like, all right, our top three is gonna be Elie, Matt McLain and Spencer Steer. Spencer Steer is the worst player that's ever played baseball, Like literally there's he's the worst player that he cannot hit. He gets up in big situations and basically hits it off his foot or falls down, and so he's he's terrible. Matt McClain has been good, but it's not good this year, so I'm gonna count him one fourth of a player. Okay, Spencer Steaer is zero of a player. Matt McClain is one fourth of a player. And then Ellie has been good, but not quite as good as I'd hoped. This is like not Summer of Elly, It's more like summer of Elie sitting like two fifty. So I'm gonna say he's been half of a player this year, So I have the top three players, we have three fourths of a player. It's hard to win like that, It is right, hard to win. We have three fourths of a player. You know, we've had some guys step up. Austin Hays been good, Hose Trevino's been good. So there's been some. But like they stink, and then you know the refs blaming it on the refs, the umps, they're biased to gainst it. They are. I don't know why they hate us so much. But we're nineteen and twenty one, or maybe we're twenty four. We're two games under five hundred.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 3: The good thing is Central stinks, so we're still only three and a half back of the Cubs. But I'm not spending my summer getting upset. All right. They have seven they got six home games this week. They play the White Sox and uh Cleveland.
Speaker 5: That's the Pope's team.
Speaker 3: Hwah, the we if we don't, if we if we don't go four and two, then I'm done, done done. I'm already done, But then I'm done done.
Speaker 5: What does that mean? You're not gonna that means you're gonna watch the game.
Speaker 4: You're gonna take your book and go home.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take my book and read it the whole time, all right, because I can't watch Spencer steer anymore. And I have a little helmet for his newbie, hitch bitch stew that's up on my It's on my mantle, and I'm gonna take it down if he doesn't stop hitting one twenty or whatever he's hitting.
Speaker 5: Did you see Saturday they scored ten runs on the top of the first exactly.
Speaker 3: But that's the problem. We score all our runs in one game. We scored twenty four in one game they scored ten and one.
Speaker 5: Inning nearly blew it.
Speaker 3: And they still nearly lost that game.
Speaker 5: To thirteen twelve to nine.
Speaker 3: So they just drew. They just did. Annoyed me.
Speaker 4: I believe when h in spring training, when you were building up, we all said about mid May is when you'll step away. Here it is the twelfth, right on schedule. I mean, we all saw this coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I'm just gonna go back to what I was before, which is I go with no expectations. I take a book and I enjoy the weather. That's probably what it's gonna be this summer. But I was ready to be nervous and rocking back and forth, and here we go and they just they stink. Hunter Green's hurt. Of course, he's like unbelievably dominant, gets hurt. So anyway, pitching has not been bad, has been a good. They're pretty good. Brady Singer is starting to fall apart. But they've been pretty good at pitching. But the hitting is just only three and a half back. Spencer Steer is the worst hitter statistically in the Major League? Is he really? Yes? The worst? Yeah? How bad you have to be to be the worst? You have to be the worst. Sitting down pretty quick.
Speaker 4: The Braves aren't five hundred Shannon, and I still believe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're six and a half back.
Speaker 3: I don't believe. Peyton.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, Peyton, Hey guys, how.
Speaker 3: Are you good? What's up?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 11: I called back in the sweet sixteen and I was talking about my birds, and you know, you guys were giving me a hard time about my birds. I didn't know if I could kind of explain that process a little bit.
Speaker 3: You got like thirty seconds and I don't even remember your birds, So tell me quickly what you got.
Speaker 11: Okay, Well, animals, they don't have the ability to lie. So if you're able to establish trust in that kind of connection with them, they will now lead you astray.
Speaker 8: And then.
Speaker 11: Another thing I wanted to talk about. You guys were talking about the relationships, and I remember seeing Michael Jordan's kid and he was dating Scottie Pippen's wife, And do you think that's a weirder yeah, relationship than Bill Belichick or what dinner conversation.
Speaker 3: I mean, I appreciate that. Clearly Pippen and Jordan didn't like each other, and so this is an extension of that. But it is weird. Yes, I mean, if Ryan's son were to start dating Abby, that would be really weird.
Speaker 4: She knew him as a baby, that makes it weirder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that would be very weird. If all of a sudden Abby and Drew were to get divorced and she's dating Josiah, that would be weird. So, yes, that's weird. I still understand your bird comment. But thank you TJ.
Speaker 5: Smith personal injury attorney. Call TJ. He'll make them pay now more. Kentucky Sports Radio present it by Stockton Mortgage. Here's Matt Jones Warner.
Speaker 3: Back Tukey Sports Radio. If I'm nine two eight oh twenty two eighty seven text machine seven seven two seven seven four five two five four one person, right's mad. It hurts to hear you say this. I listen to you more than anyone, and you are a regular part of my day. I've always thought that people who do the zipper merge are the worst people on the road and need their license revoked. Say it ain't so, you know, I'm you know. I always say Drew that people are the worst versions of themselves online. I am the worst version of myself in line, not online. In in lite, I am not a good person in line. I get frustrated. I don't cut line unless you count zipper merging cut, but like in regular line, I would never cut. But I get very frustrated if I see somebody not following what I think are the etiquette lines. I say things that I should not say. I can start to use generalisms that you shouldn't use. I get very upset, and I feel like it's my job to police the line. But then some reason, when I'm zipper merging, all those things go out the window. And I don't know why, because you're in your own little capsule. Probably so but like lines in an airport or at a restaurant.
Speaker 5: Get somebody zupper merging that.
Speaker 3: But if somebody even contemplate, I don't even like when someone's in line and then the other person, oh, they were parking the core and then they come up and like that stuff angers. So I don't know why I'm like that with the zipper merge, because in regular line, I'll tell somebody you need to back. We've seen it.
Speaker 4: I've also been in the car with you when you've made some of your more aggressives and permerges, and you've looked at me and you've been like, I don't want to do this, like it's gonna hurt me more than it's gonna hurt them, me.
Speaker 3: More than it hurts them. I don't feel good about it, But then sometimes you have to do it. What person writes Matt Three questions for you? Are you ever gonna buy a house? Are you ever gonna get married? Are you ever gonna have kids?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: Question one, yes, But I don't know when. Maybe this summer, if things were to poor out the problem in Lesen, these houses go away so quick. Yeah, you see one, maybe twenty four hours later it's gone maybe you get pre qualified doctor, mortgage and the kind of the kind of house I want. There's not a lot of no because I want a really nice house, but I don't need it to be huge because I don't have anything. I don't have a lot of stuff, and I don't have kids. Second question, I'm not gonna get married. Yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 4: Still keeping your eyes up as a no.
Speaker 3: I mean it's not it's not like impossible, but I also who knows? And then kids again, same answer, although every year you get older that becomes a little harder.
Speaker 4: Ideally you do step two before step three.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 3: Oh, I definitely would rather do step two than step three, and you know I'm step one. I definitely don't want three before one. That would be a problem.
Speaker 1: Shannon and I had this exact conversation about your question number two and question number three with him.
Speaker 3: What was your answer, Shannon?
Speaker 5: But I'm not in a hurry.
Speaker 3: But you and I are getting to a point like when we say you're not in any hurry, people kind of roll their eyes, like, dude, like, how much.
Speaker 5: Longer are you not your life?
Speaker 3: That's true. I agree with that. Yeah, I totally agree with you.
Speaker 5: That a like society's standards on me.
Speaker 3: Totally agree with you. Yeah, yeah, you're showing off that you can be patient. You're inpatient traffic aspects of super merge into a wedding. Have you, Shane, have you ever been close to like being married? Have you ever like thought, No, you haven't, Okay, so you never thought like I might marry this person.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but then they broke up with me like the next week.
Speaker 3: So it's like they can feel it and then they go okay, yeah yeah maybe once, but you know, but then if you do it and it doesn't work, like I much would not prefer to never do it then have it happen and it not work. Like divorces, Yeah, it's awful, right, Like, it's tough on every It's very expensive. That's what Shannon's most concerned about. You know what, it's gonna cost me money. But divorce is tough for everybody involved, and so you know, I don't know. I think it's also it's hard in this it's hard in what we do to be married. I mean, you two are, but like we travel so much. One of us is I mean Ryan kind of is well just goes from one marriage to another. I mean he's gonna be. I mean, there was a point we all know get when you have your next wedding, which is probably gonna happen, Are you gonna have like a wedding or is it gonna be like you go to you know.
Speaker 4: Vegas, he's going to the chapelin.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do? Because you're gonna get married again? Don't even act like you're not. How are you gonna have a wedding or are you gonna have like a lope? What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Probably, if if it ever happened, would be we know it's gonna hang Gallenburg.
Speaker 3: You can't be a wedding chaplain Gallenburg. You can't be alone. We know that, so tell So what's it gonna be? Because I haven't been to a Ryan wedding yet, I feel like there's still two to three coming, So is there gonna.
Speaker 1: I think it would definitely be a Las Vegas, Gatlinburg, Aruba type thing.
Speaker 3: Those are very different place extremely different. I mean Gatlinburg with the wedding chapel.
Speaker 4: May I put in a request before you get married? Can I be in charge of the bachelor party? I would love a Ryan Lemon bachelor party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I've never really had a bachelor park, have one anywhere? Yeah? We should just have one. So okay, Between those three Gatlinburg, Vegas, Aruba, those are the top three choices. Say all right, so those are the top three choices. Rank them in where you would like to do it and or would pay for.
Speaker 1: Aruba would be number one. I don't know why I said Ruba, not Jamaica, but some Caribbean.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been to a Ruba? No?
Speaker 1: No, as well, get married to curasal right, beside it, but not been to Ruba?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay? And then what uh Vegas, Vegas?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And then Gatlinburg, so you're gonna end up and go yeah. And then this is the closest one, I means close. Fourth. Oh, go to Harper Hall. Harper Hall up for best wedding venue in Lexington. Nice nice photo. Yeah, they serve very strong drinks there at Harper on your shirt over under two years Ryan's married.
Speaker 5: Mmm, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go slightly over. I'll say three, I'm going under.
Speaker 3: I would bet you, I will bet you. He is engaged, well engaged well, but he's also not gonna wait long because they're not gonna have like some crazy wedding, So I'm gonna I must say he's engaged by next but when we start the twenty twenty six football season, he will be in gal Share. Am I right?
Speaker 4: You agree with that that I was gonna say Christmas this year, I definitely agree with you.
Speaker 3: My life's about to take a big change. I will have Nona and you can't be alone. Got my three dollars? Like my problem is I prefer being alone too much. You can't be I don't like being alone, I know. So that's why you're going to be engaged, likely by basketball season. And then we're going to gallenbur and then it's gallan Burn Go Carts and Pigeon Forge. Let's go Mark, what's up? Mark?
Speaker 12: We're going to talk about the archery tournament that was last weekend at Global, the mass Archer Tournament. They were fifteen thousand shooters there, the archery tournament, archery tournament from what.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about just a couple of days ago or derby weekend?
Speaker 12: Last weekend two days ago, two days ago?
Speaker 3: So you had fifteen there were fifteen thousand archers there. I can't hear you s are you there.
Speaker 12: Yes, I'm sorry. I'm right beside a tower, but it ain't working too good.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I got you. So there were fifteen thousand archers. Were you in it?
Speaker 12: No, I'm a little retired from that now.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, so what did you want to tell us about it?
Speaker 12: I was gonna say I was hoping you all maybe would go to it one time, Like next year. They shoot in May for Nationals, they shoot in March for Kentucky State. I started in Kentucky in two thousand and four.
Speaker 3: I'd love to do it. Somebody remind me as we get closer next year. March is tough because the basketball, But in May. Sure, I'd love to try to go out there. I think that would be fun. He's gone, all right, appreciate the call. I'd go. I go.
Speaker 1: I think Kentucky high schools were ranked very well nationally in that now in archery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what schools here are good at archer?
Speaker 1: I think Pulaski County. Why Pulaski, I don't know, but I think they're like, so, Pulaski County is a really good at archer.
Speaker 3: They're like the UK of high school archery in Kentucky. UK basketball basketball.
Speaker 4: My Madisonville North Howpkins Maroons? They're good?
Speaker 3: Are they? That's odd? So just in Pulaski County, like everybody just grows up and they just become archers.
Speaker 1: I think it's become a big deal where Yeah, in Kentucky teams are really good.
Speaker 3: Huh, well archery there you go? Who knew? Uh? DraftKings Tonight the Celtics play the Knicks. The Celtics it looks like are six and a half point favorites on the road. Knicks, they're gonna win the series. I think they have to win the night at home in the Garden, gonna be an amazing atmosphere. I bet lot on the line. You go to DraftKings, you can bet it basketball season. Use the promo code KSR. They have all kinds of prop bets for this game tonight. Go to DraftKings. Use my promo code. Who you got? Celtics six and a half point favorite?
Speaker 4: I am going with the Knicks. Celtics win the series, but I think the Knicks get one more game.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do or die for the Knicks tonight. They got to get this one. They want to stay in the playoff hunt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Celtics win tonight.
Speaker 3: I think the Celtics do win the game, but there's a part of me that thinks the Knicks can cover that. I think it's gonna come down right to the end.
Speaker 5: They've been up twenty in every game.
Speaker 3: That is a crazy staff. They've been up twenty in every single game. Is Carl playing. That's the other thing I need to know. It's Carl playing. I don't know. Both teams gonna end up losing to the Pacers though, anyway, So.
Speaker 4: I mean, what a choked job of the Calves.
Speaker 3: What a fraud team? They number one seed. I'm gonna go I'm gonna say Nick's cover. But you go to Draft Kings use our promo code. Check it out. Uh It's at DraftKings dot com, the Draft Kings Apple. We'll take a break, come back. Final segment, KSR. Welcome back, Take you Smorts Radio A nine, twenty twenty seven. I've enjoyed the show today. I don't know if it's letting people talk.
Speaker 1: You've done a good job. I've always gonna wait to bragging you too.
Speaker 5: Right at the very end, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, let's finish Thursday. Yeah, that's true. Thursday, that's gonna be you know that's enough. But we're gonna be at the bar tomorrow. I won't have as much control. We'll be at the bar tomorrow and Wednesday and Friday. Not sure yet about Thursday. And my trivia is tomorrow night, next to last one. You coming. My team will be there. I want to. I'm I have to work tomorrow night. Work.
Speaker 1: I am the on field announcer for the Legends game Tuesday and Thursday.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, is that like a full time game.
Speaker 1: No, they're bringing in people throughout the summer like Mary. Joe's gonna do some. I think Cutler's gonna do something.
Speaker 3: Tell them thanks for asking. Uh, I can get you a gig if you want to. I'm busy today. Go enjoy yourself. But I'm hosting trivia Tuesday. My team will be there. All right? Good uh BBN. Spring is sprung, and that means you're getting outside more, whether it's yard work or staying active by biking or running for more. Increased physical activity when whether it gets warmer, can lead to aches, pains, and injuries. That's where court physical therapy can help. It's court physical therapy. They'll prevent future injuries from happening and help you recover. Learn more at court dot com seventy locations around the state ko rt dot com. One person writes, Matt, and my wife will be very interested in what you said. She asked me about once a month who you are dating or if you're gonna get married, And I never know what to say. Yeah, I don't know why people would, why people care, but I get asked that a lot. I think it's because I talk about everything, but I don't talk about that. But it's I don't talk about it because I don't think it's fair, uh to to the women, right, Because you know, I had one relationship that kind of was public, and it was hard on that person because like they were not a public person and then all of a sudden they are and I So that's why. Also there was the one time, Shannon, you'll remember this that I went out with the woman when we first started YEP, And we went on our first date and I liked her.
Speaker 5: She was fun, you played ping pong, she.
Speaker 3: Was attractive, That's exactly right. And after dinner we decided to go play ping pong and she was good, but I was a little better. And so I debated him myself, do I beat her? Or not at ping pong? I can, but should I? Because she could? You could tell she was kind of competitive about it, Shannon. So the next day on the air we talked about it. We had a debate. I had this. I was like, I had this date tonight last night. Should I have beaten her in ping pong or right when we took calls and all that. Next time I talked to her, she was like, so I heard you talk about the ping pong and I didn't even think Shannon, and she listened to the show right And I said, yeah, you know joke. She was like, I can't. I can't do this. She's like, I don't want to think that our dates are fodder for the show and I'm going to sit there and think about how you're gonna And I got it, but it was also like, all right, well, I just can't do that, you know, So that actually I don't even I don't even remember her name, to be honest with you, but like she did completely change the way Shannon I used to talk about that stuff, I know, and then I completely stopped after that.
Speaker 5: You almost need to find somebody that has no idea what you do or cares that you're on the radio.
Speaker 3: Almost everyone, not everyone, but almost everyone I've dated in the last seven years didn't know who I was with a couple of except but didn't know who I was. So and I think you're right, I think, but but that's it. Miss makes it makes it easier.
Speaker 4: If you had never talked about ping pong. Who knows what could have happen with that woman married.
Speaker 3: I remember saying anyone they used to send us on it's just lunch dates.
Speaker 5: Good look man, between me and you. That never worked it. Every time I would show up, the person knows she I'm going, what are they? What are you telling them about me that they know? Showed me?
Speaker 3: SHANEA would get all the time.
Speaker 5: It's like they show you a picture they don't even know what you look at.
Speaker 3: Because that was during that period where like dating apps weren't really a thing and we were a little old to be like going out to clubs or you know, so like we were in that middle ground.
Speaker 5: You just got a description of who the other person was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you couldn't see them, which I I didn't like that and you couldn't like the description. Did you do any of them? I did? I think one and she was nice but it just wasn't Shannon did though you tried to do a few did.
Speaker 5: Like five of them and four of them didn't show up. Are you telling them I'm a serial killer? Like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: You still got a free lunch though, Shannon I loved, Yes, you could know it was just lunch, but for him it was just nothing because they didn't come. I got the lunch. Yeah, well no, I mean you have to pay for the lunch. It's not like the company, so you thought they just set you up and then also paid for your meal. Absolutely, I'm going to do that just eat. Ryan would do it just for the free food. Jay, Ryan's like, I'll go on dates for all the food. Canes play tonight Game four. If we win, I think we're gonna win the series Game four, But if we lose, and it'll still be two two U one Canes right now? Yeah, we won four nothing Saturday, uh, and they play tonight. If they win tonight, I may go to Game six. So if they win tonight, if they're up three to two and have a chance to clinch in Carolina, you're going I may go next Saturday to Carolina.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the only NHL game I've ever been to and loved it. The atmosphere, the fans were great.
Speaker 3: There. Yeah, Dusty, go ahead, Dusty.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's the relationship way I tried it to. First one was six years younger, nex one was twelve years older.
Speaker 10: Years old?
Speaker 3: Did you say the first one? Did you say the first one was sixty years younger?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Six six, Okay.
Speaker 7: You're younger, Gotchaon one was ten years older, and the third one is twelve years younger.
Speaker 3: How old are you? How old are you? Dusty?
Speaker 7: Sixty sixty five, sixty five.
Speaker 3: So you kind of whether they're older, young or dusty, you'll still be Dusty.
Speaker 5: He loves them all.
Speaker 7: But the last one is twelve years younger.
Speaker 3: Okay, man, are you still dating? Are you still dating her?
Speaker 7: Oh? We're been married over twenty years.
Speaker 3: Okay, well good, I'm glad that's been.
Speaker 7: Married since nineteen eighty two and only been a single about three months.
Speaker 3: So you're right.
Speaker 7: I don't like to worse dishes.
Speaker 3: Oh, I appreciate the call, not call the day.
Speaker 5: He just wanted to.
Speaker 3: Honestly, that's Ryde. In ten years, the radio like the radio show that Mario holds in ten years would be Mario and Bill in the mornings. Ryan's gonna call and be like, I ain't never been singled them all left right? How many people you invite to your wedding? You're saying, if I have another wedding, there's no if it's going to happen, we've already planned it. I mean, the question, the question is only when and where you're gonna have another wedding. How many people are you gonna invite to it? Oh? Nobody? Nobody?
Speaker 5: No, Yeah, those like Gallinburg things that you don't invite.
Speaker 3: So you're not even gonna have like your your mom, your.
Speaker 4: Kid, alice blue gown on stage.
Speaker 3: You're not are you serious? You would just go get married and no one would be there.
Speaker 1: We gotta slow down. There's no wedding to the future anytime soon.
Speaker 4: This tells me he's just gonna do it and not tell us MAP, So you're thinking about it on the weekend, going to Gatlinburg, hiring an Elvis impersonator and doing it.
Speaker 1: She is so screaming because she's listening right now. She's sending me all these text messages. She's dying right now.
Speaker 3: So no people, you wouldn't even invite.
Speaker 1: Us, you know, my second, my third, her second.
Speaker 3: I know, but I haven't been to a rune with.
Speaker 4: I think he's uncomfortable. I think you got a text to shut up about it. I think he did to.
Speaker 3: Text message that got more than one text message. Oh, here we go. See this is another reason you don't talk about it on the air.
Speaker 5: All over again, Belichick getting shut down.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're already no destination wedding. Nope, nope, No, they didn't say no wedding, justination wedding. All right, we'll do here in the iHeart building. This should be great. Thank you all very much. We'll be at the bar tomorrow. It's be Kentucky Sports Radio.