Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Ryan. Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest. Yeah, free slurpees. Kiss, good morning. It's eleven seven, eleven day and they got free slurpees.
Speaker 1: They're taking the kids on a field trip today at their summer camp to go get the free slurpies at seven or seven field trip. That's the field trip because it's like right by the school, so there can.
Speaker 2: They can walk there.
Speaker 1: It's little across the street.
Speaker 2: SIPs have evolved since I went to go see the constellations. Yeah that summer.
Speaker 1: It's summer camp.
Speaker 2: Oh summer. Yeah, that's rue. So the big one when we were in actual school was the dairy farm. That was the big one. Go to that dairy farm. Yeah. See how they did ours.
Speaker 3: Was the Librit tarpit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think want to say my kids actually just did the Libret tarpets.
Speaker 2: That's very interesting.
Speaker 1: I mean that's still and they've been like some botanical garden at u.
Speaker 4: C l A.
Speaker 2: That was kind of cool.
Speaker 1: It's like I want to go there.
Speaker 2: Most seven elem slurpee in the summer. Nice and so get your free slurpee. All right, uh hot this weekend mostly sunning highs in the mid eighties and nineties. I have to ask you a question. I almost texted y'all last night. I wish you did. I thought, more fun here, more fun here. So I have been changing my routine, and I'm told you, I've been doing a little yoga because I want to be more flexible, and I'm just I was getting sore and stiff. So I'm starting to do the show. And now I've been committed to it kind of in a way that I do it often regularly. But I don't know what to wear. I don't know what to wear because if I wear shorts, I feel like that's weird in yoga. Then I wear baggy T shirt and it falls over my head when I do some of the positions right shirt, No, you have to wear clothes in the cost Tony.
Speaker 1: I don't know where you go for your yoga tight briefs and shirtless.
Speaker 2: No, the tight tight doesn't work either. So I tried like loose sort of beach pants, but then they fall to my knee.
Speaker 1: I mean, you need like an school elastic.
Speaker 2: What like, what did guys wear for yoga? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you anytime I go with Robbie. He wears a T shirt in but then he'll take it off when the class starts.
Speaker 2: You no one where I am? Where are you going.
Speaker 3: Core power or like heated room?
Speaker 2: Were you doing hot yoga? I'm doing regular yoga.
Speaker 1: Con Oh, that makes more sense because she's doing hot yoga.
Speaker 2: So say that part. I.
Speaker 3: I guess I've never done cold yoga?
Speaker 2: Is that cold?
Speaker 6: It's just.
Speaker 1: I never do it cold?
Speaker 3: Are we on something.
Speaker 2: Plunging and cold yoga yoga? Let's go open our spot. I just don't know what's whut.
Speaker 1: Bike shorts under the bag eat shorts.
Speaker 2: I used to think those were cool and I bought some of those. Now I think they look really bad on me.
Speaker 1: No, I think they look same good on you and your potential yoga outfit. Snap a picture, send it to us. I will let you know if it looks good or not.
Speaker 2: I actually will.
Speaker 3: You can't wear sure, you just can't.
Speaker 2: No, you can't. You just good morning? You called sicany Etania the back room this morning? Hey, does any fonds of you back there? Is not back there yet. I can't see that he's not back here yet. He's not that back there yet. Any of your boyfriends or whatever you have husbands? Do they do yoga? And what do they wear?
Speaker 3: No, they don't do yoga.
Speaker 2: Oh they need to start or tight they do walks and runs. You are yoked. You must have to stretch that out right? Yeah, what do you wear a lot of stretching? Great? What do you wear for stretching?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Sometimes shirtless? And just like some what is with you? People can't keep Sometimes in the old boxer briefs, if I'm home alone, boxer brees, I'm with a class bro. No, then yeah, you gotta wear short. All right, thank you for that. Let's get to tell me something good, just some good news in this world right now? Tell me something good.
Speaker 1: Tonight we are celebrating my husband and his band. They're doing their second show ever in life for them at the Hotel Cafe in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Echo Bird is the band, and can you go? Can people get tacked?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can totally get tickets.
Speaker 2: So look it up.
Speaker 1: It's a hotel cafe in Hollywood and there right there. Yeah, Tana's coming.
Speaker 2: Tell me something good, Tanya.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I'm so excited because I didn't even realize that the final season of squid Game is out and so we're gonna binge it this weekend.
Speaker 1: Loa, you conbined like a weekend watch list. Wun, you're telling me something good.
Speaker 3: We'll have another show for my weekend.
Speaker 2: Half hour earlier because we didn't watch this. Jeremy called in and told you Mark what you can wear yoga style pants?
Speaker 7: That, yeah, don't they make They make pants just for this, the yoga style forman guys. They're not too tired, they don't dig into your waist, but they also stay up all right, lu Lulamsco ten thousand has them.
Speaker 2: There you go. Costco might have them too, That that's true. Friday, July eleven, seven eleven, twenty twenty five. Yeah, so I think it was yesterday, if my memory serves me correctly. We were talking about red and green flags, and we said, if someone after you've dated them for a month, asked for your location to be on twenty four to seven, is that a red, pink, beige, yellow, blue, flat? What flag is that?
Speaker 1: I said it was an amber, because after a month, I think it's too soon.
Speaker 2: I think you're to me it's red. It's a months too soon.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't like to share your location. I love to share my location with all my friends, saying, look look at how many people I share locations with, and that's just on this side of the country.
Speaker 2: Why do you want them to know where you are all the time?
Speaker 1: Is that what I want them to know where I where I am. It's more like if we're going to meet up, I already know, like or Tanya leave the house already to come here. Yeah, it's come out so handy, Like I don't know when you had to like come and pick me up for work one day, but I was like, I knew that you hadn't left. I checked your location. You were like halfway to work, and it was like perfect, soak me up on the way.
Speaker 2: So can't you just go, bro, where are you?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: Not faster?
Speaker 1: No, it's not because then then then then they have to listen to it and then they have to.
Speaker 5: Rep At that point, she already knew I wasn't past her house, so she's like, hey, can you swing by on your way in to pick me up?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 2: See the value in that moment. But we bring this up specifically because obviously Sistany and Michael have their twenty four seven sharing because they're married for a lifetime friend something happened recently.
Speaker 1: Why then, Yeah, now this is maybe where it might become a problem mentally for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen to this, Tanya.
Speaker 1: So Michael's phone died a few days ago in the morning, and he was trying to fix it.
Speaker 3: It didn't die.
Speaker 1: It was really weird. It was like still vibrating, but it was a black screen. So I said, you have Apple Care, so go and see if you can get it fixed without you know, he was ready to buy a new phone. I was like, whoa, whoa, whoa, let's figure out if we can fix it. So he figured out that he could. He made an appointment at what is it called the Genius Bar. We're at the Apple store, and so he goes, all right, I'm going and he's like, going to the mall and he I knew he was at the mall, and I knew that it was probably going to take an hour or so, and it was three hours at this point, and so I kept trying to refresh his phone. I was like, maybe it's already fixed, and it wasn't showing me his location, And just for those three hours of not having Michael's location, it really bothered me, like it.
Speaker 2: Really why why because you're just so.
Speaker 1: But it's not like I like, I don't think he's out there like cheating on me or anything like that. I just I just realized I depend on it so much, like I checked a crutch, Like before I text him, I check his location, like I just it's like a cadence that I do, Like where is he at? Okay, so I'm going to text him he's at work or he's driving, or like if he's driving, then I'm not going.
Speaker 2: To tex Almost a courtesy exactly, it's almost a courtesy to do that.
Speaker 1: Yes, But it was just weird that, like I I just felt so I wasn't. I don't know if I felt naked. I felt like it was like I was missing something.
Speaker 2: Nomes so dependent, you know, Like I so the other night, I was like, I'm gonna go watch something and not to have my phone. I'm gonna leave my phone in my bedroom on the charger. As soon as I go to watch something, I started thinking of things that I needed to send somebody, social, could be whatever. Then I found myself getting up pausing. I'm trying to watch the amateur Have you seen this yet?
Speaker 3: Heard of it?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: Okay? The amateur. It's coming up on the weekend, watching anyway with I Robot? What's the robot guy?
Speaker 1: That robot movie.
Speaker 2: Robby Mallick Robbie Mah, yeah, he's in it anyway. So I was trying to watch that. It's a long one, but I kept having to go upstairs and send a note and then come back down, and I just was like, why am This has become worse because I thought I was doing myself good by leaving it not with me, yes, but it became a chore to go into the bedroom and back to the TV and back and forth. So I finally threw it on the chair next to me. We've become too reliant on things like this problem.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm with you, but I also just love sharing locations. Like I just started sharing locations with like a few of my friends from school. I was like, this is great now, I mean I share locations of probably forty five people. I had a problem.
Speaker 2: Now when you hear that, you know you haven't watch all right? Come up NeXT's tuck some grilling this weekend, so I'll do cooking.
Speaker 1: Kiss I can tell you JoJo's still at home.
Speaker 2: We got a quote of the Day on this Friday. But if you think about grilling, cooking out, barbecuing. We're in the middle of the season, right, but experts say these are the worst foods to grill. Have you done this? This happened to me and it's a it's a disaster. But flaky fish like cod or flounder, Yeah, sticks to the grates, it falls apart. I give up and don't care if it looks pretty and just scrape it off. And then you have to clean obviously the grill from those burnt pieces of flaky fish. But that's obviously not easy. Frozen shrimp. Frozen shrimp not good to grill. They will cook unevenly. That's not good. And watermelon this is big on TikTok. So have a grilled watermelon.
Speaker 1: I never have.
Speaker 2: But is that a thing?
Speaker 1: H and does it works?
Speaker 2: No? Oh, it will fall apart and make a big mess. So if it's looking good on TikTok, it's being stage dressed you. Oh yeah. One thing that I do think is great on the grill. Have you done peaches like you grill peaches? The flavor a grilled pea.
Speaker 1: I personally haven't, but I've tasted them grilled and they're good on a salad.
Speaker 2: They're also a great healthy kind of dessert, a grilled peach. Throwing it out there if you want to try something sweet on the grill this weekend. Today's quote some people don't grow with you because they were only meant to water your roots, not to walk your path. Today we have got more heat. Not quite hot is yesterday, but more heat eighties and nineties, high nineties inland. On the phones here before I give aways some summer cash, It's Beth, Beth, good morning.
Speaker 8: How you doing, Good morning, how are you?
Speaker 2: We're all right. So you're calling about your boyfriend who recently got into solo camping.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it's been pretty sudden. He just got into camping, like really out of nowhere. And I'm trying to be a supportive girlfriend, but honestly, I'm kind of freaking out about it. He all he did was watch a few YouTube videos, he bought all this gear, and now he's just going on these solo trips in the woods, Like he went all the way out to Joshua Tree last weekend. And I like, I get it, like nature and peace and finding yourself, and like I really want to support that, but this thing is is that he goes alone with no cell service. And I just found out that on his last trip, he slept with the car door open, like all the way open, and he told me that it was for airflow, but then admitted he didn't even think about animals getting in until the next morning, which like that's the top priority. And I don't want to be overbearing or like make him think I don't trust him, but I also want to talk him out of it, or at least make make him safer. I don't know if I mean crazy or like, is this actually dangerous?
Speaker 2: Like well, first of all, when you have a conversation with his safety priority thinking, because thinking of wild animals eating you would be top of mind for me. So I don't know how he's looking at all this. But if he's gone on these camping trips, he's saying that he wants to find himself. That's why he's going to just need some time to think. That's the purpose of them.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's saying he wants to enjoy more time with nature because he doesn't really get to you very often, I guess.
Speaker 2: But and you say he's going how often.
Speaker 8: He goes? Like every week?
Speaker 1: Every week okay, that that's a real yeah, no craziness here.
Speaker 2: This is a real, like what is he running from?
Speaker 1: Problem? But it's a hobby, like it's an obsession.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's a problem. Like if you don't to be with me once a week on a night, that's a problem for me.
Speaker 5: Well no, no, no, no, this to to to you like you like to go work out, and you like to do that many times, So this might be okay, an hour a day whatever. This might be his version of working out. This might be good like for him mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, it's.
Speaker 2: Not good for Beth. That's not good for the relationship.
Speaker 1: If Robby went camping every week, but this would.
Speaker 2: Be a no.
Speaker 3: This would be a no go for me. However, However, I'm just saying it's not for us to say that he is.
Speaker 2: Do you want to cards what in the world he's trying to say, It's gonna be Saturday by the time we get there. Look, I'm telling you it's a problem. Are you invited on these solo camping trips every week or not?
Speaker 1: That's a good question. He has he invited you.
Speaker 8: He's invited me a couple of times, but I that's not my thing, and like, of course I do want to be supportive, but I'm not going to subject myself to getting bid and like potentially getting eaten me. And like I loved him, but he.
Speaker 2: Needs to cut it back. I mean, if he wants to go somewhere for a month and why all night, like just go out and sit and watch a sunset if you want to reflect and think about your life and include me. I don't like it. I don't think it's healthy for the relationship. So you, I mean, you got to make the choice, but it would really get under I'd get under my skin, and I don't think you should feel bad about the same.
Speaker 1: But it could just be a phase, Beth. I know people that kind of went through stuff like this. My brother kind of used to camp a lot. And also like my brother went through a skydiving phase where he really just loved skydiving so much and he was like going through stuff at the time, so it was like nice, I don't know, it was just as hot something yell, but it was it was a phase. Like it happened for a few months and then it just doesn't happen anymore at all.
Speaker 2: Beth, just tell him, we're uncomfortable with this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell your boyfriend that Ryan Secrets is uncomfortable with him camping.
Speaker 2: I think that will make him sop mate, whatever it takes. All right, well, Beth, get into it with him and express your fears, be honest. All right, thank you for bringing that up.
Speaker 8: Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: All right, you take care, good luck, Thank you. Tanya.
Speaker 1: Did you think about what you were trying to say?
Speaker 2: Did you want to finish?
Speaker 1: I just feel as though, oh god, we're back at it overpast whatever.
Speaker 5: We were quick at the jump, quick from the rip to be like this isn't it It's not good when in reality it might be very therapeutic and good for him to have these experienceses and it's just not our thing.
Speaker 1: But it's also good to be temporary.
Speaker 2: All right, let's just leave it at that. She's gone, so there's no no Beth anymore. Tanya is ready to go with her. Is now what you got?
Speaker 5: Ashley Tisdale, the legendary Sharpey Evans from high school musical and her husband, musician Christopher French.
Speaker 3: They have been married for ten years. They have two.
Speaker 5: Daughters together, and Ashley is sharing what the key to their long lasting marriage is, which is a question that I am now obsessed with asking anyone that I meet. So, if Robby and I are anywhere and we meet a married couple that have been married for thirty plus years, I ask, what's the secret on our honeymoon? One couple told us it's not to get jealous. Another couple said, let each other do their own thing. Another couple said stay connected through it all. And for Ashley Tisdale, she said, it's no matter what in life things change, I think the biggest thing is to always just try to stay on the same page throughout that. Communication is key on everything. That's a big one for us. So communication, Yeah, communication, And like I I found that she said, no matter what things change, like life is constantly changing, We're always evolving. New things are happening, uh in our lives, and it's it's about communicating through all of those changes and all the things that are happening.
Speaker 2: The thing is why as humans we find it difficult to do something so simple we do all the time, which is communicating is what we do for a living. Yet in the wild it's hard to communicate. Yeah, why stubborn? Do you more often than anything else that we do all day. We breathe more than we communicate, maybe, but other than that, like why is that so difficult? It's stubby things.
Speaker 5: I don't even know if it's subborn because it's like it's not even fighting, like you guys are saying. Sometimes you get so you get so talked out at work that you go home and you're a little silent. Sure, and you should just be constantly Like one of the things I was reading about is just constantly being in communication with your partner throughout the day.
Speaker 1: There's one thing where it's constant communication, like hey, here's the checklist of things we have to do today and this week, and versus like hey, hey, let's talk, like how are you how are you feeling? Well, that's what I'm saying, like how has life been like whatever? But it's important. I'm not saying I'm the person that initiates those conversations.
Speaker 2: But that's stubbornness.
Speaker 1: I'm tired.
Speaker 2: But in like, if you drill down on communication, one of the things that I try to focus on is not interrupting, like like don't react until the whole thing's finished, Like let him say. Whoever you talk to, let them say everything they want to say is your response and not get into an interrupting response because then it escalates. I mean, it's hard to do, but it's better if you don't. And my experiences, well, I'm not good at it. I'm just saying I try to, I try to think about it.
Speaker 1: My dream conversation.
Speaker 2: He doesn't interrupt. I feel like you interrupt to with him.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: It's more like I feel like sometimes I can't finish my thought.
Speaker 2: You know, do you ever say can I just finish?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the time. But I'd say that with my kids too, Like everyone interrupts me.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, it's supposed to be good news, wasn't it?
Speaker 3: Well that was good news.
Speaker 5: Yeah, than the guy who told me, I go, how was your hus married thirty five years?
Speaker 3: How do you what's the secret? And he goes, I take my hearing aid out a lot.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, where were you getting these people? Where's the sample group from.
Speaker 5: Anybody that we meet, Like this guy was at an airport on our way to our huntland.
Speaker 2: When the woman walks up to you, it doesn't you don't know out of context and says what's the secret, and you're like, I get what Yeah, these.
Speaker 3: Are people that were having somewhat of a.
Speaker 5: Conversation with prior because I know that they've been married for thirty plus years and I'm just walking up to stranger.
Speaker 2: So and you think about like a Sunday, Saturday, you have like this idea of what the perfect morning is. I usually it's a weekend or a holiday in my head, the perfect more vacation, right, the perfect morning. Yeah, I think Tany you had ten perfect mornings recently on your honeymoon where you said you got to wake up next to him, your husband on your honeymoon without having to go anywhere.
Speaker 3: My favorite thing.
Speaker 2: I can understand why. Yeah, it's a popular trend on TikTok right now, people talking about their favorite mornings. So some of the examples that they say on TikTok Christmas morning obviously, you know it is my favorite, but I put so much weight into it that I get a little stressed out. And on Christmas Morning that is going by fast.
Speaker 3: And then by the afternoon it's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's such a letdown because I put I call it my favorite morning all year, and I'm completely depleted by noon.
Speaker 1: Isn't the twenty fourth also a favorite morning for you though, too, because that's your birthday?
Speaker 2: Do you not wait night? No, I don't wake up my birthday.
Speaker 1: And then tomorrow's Christmas.
Speaker 2: It's like like I get like that at sunset, like when the sun's going down late in the afternoon because it's the winter. Yeah, because we're about to do our fun new dinner with the family. Yeah, that I get excited. Okay, So it's like Christmas Eve to Christmas eleven am is my block of my favorite morning. Wow.
Speaker 1: God, you better get it in that window otherwise forget it.
Speaker 2: What else a Friday morning when you have the day off, people say, yeah, that's nice because you get that extra day of the moment weekend.
Speaker 1: I think the morning after being engaged. I remember that morning's still so clearly, opening my eyes and looking at my hand and seeing the ring and being like, oh my gosh, it wasn't a dream.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I agree, because that's only going to happen once.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Some people said that random Saturday morning when you wake up and you think it's a workday and it's a weekend, and you realize, oh my gosh, it's not a day. I have to go through my RESI and tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Sunday, Like it's still yeah, you still have the whole weekend.
Speaker 2: Better on Saturday than Sunday for sure. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: How about like like that first morning of summer as a kid like schools? The last day of school was yesterday and then that first morning of summer.
Speaker 2: But okay, so I remember that feeling. Does anything get you that feeling as an adult, Like, I'm just it's for me. It's easier to get that feeling as a kid than it is as an adult. I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess a lot of my favorite mornings are probably from childhood.
Speaker 3: From childhood, No, what about like the morning after a.
Speaker 1: Really good first day that happened. It's so rare sixteen years for me, and like seeing if they texted, Yes, if I was single, if I was dating, then that would be a really good feeling of a morning for sure.
Speaker 2: All right, let us know we should add to the list here on a talkback or give us a call. You can use the talk back button inside driver's license. That day was pretty great. I had to wait because it was a holiday obviously, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day to go to the twenty six So those were like difficult days to way through because I wanted the license right away to such fun music. I know, I know it was a hard one. I don't know why I noticed. But you put lipstick on.
Speaker 3: I just put chapstick on.
Speaker 2: Oh chapstick, I got it. Lipscott got really glossy and shiny.
Speaker 5: My lips are burnt, no burnt. So I've been putting a lot of chapstick.
Speaker 2: On protect them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: First dates, we talked about them a second ago. If you're going on one this weekend, there's a trend that is on social media. Some people, a lot of people got talking about this. I don't have anyone doing it, but there's about ditching something that you would feel.
Speaker 1: Thousands are doing this. This is like, yeah, this is big. Okay, So it's the first date situation.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: When you think about the first date, you want to look your best. You try to pick out the perfect outfit. You don't want to wear like too much makeup or you want to put a little makeup on you kind of like think about all these things.
Speaker 3: How you show some skin but not too much.
Speaker 1: Kay, how's your hair gonna look? You don't want to overdo it. All these things go through your head as like the first date jitters. But now everyone is doing this new trend of completely going makeup free. This is more for the women on the first date situation. It's low key scary. A lot of people are admitting like I don't know if I could do this, like not even concealer, like not even a little bit like under right, But it's like completely makeup free. It's supposed to apply less pressure, actually give you more confidence and give the the person you're about to be on a date with like that first impression of like this is me. If you don't take me like this, then you don't even get to see my glam version.
Speaker 2: What is I don't what to say, because I could. I don't wear makeup on first date, but I don't know that I do you notice makeup?
Speaker 1: Do you notice makeup on it's like too if it's.
Speaker 2: Too much, like I don't know, like if it's like if it's too much red circles or black circles or something around. I don't know what the thing is.
Speaker 1: These wings, the wings, I.
Speaker 2: Noticed those things.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to do those.
Speaker 2: I'm not a shoes fan of the wings.
Speaker 3: Well that's good.
Speaker 2: Well that's good.
Speaker 1: So Exer's experts say that skipping makeup can actually help you connect better and save emotional energy. Plus, if someone's not into your bare face, that is a red flag. Anyway.
Speaker 5: It's interesting because I don't wear a ton of makeup in the first place.
Speaker 1: I don't either, but I still.
Speaker 5: Think going completely make up for you on a first date feels like I don't care.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look at it with a very positive lens. Just think, if you get into relationship with this person, how much time you'll save getting ready? Sure, you ready, no time.
Speaker 1: But you also if you get into relationship with this person, they're going to see you bare face like all the time.
Speaker 2: Look like, oh this is a good thing. How many times you have to wash your hair a week because let's go. If you wan't like, let's leave in ten minutes, you have to make they show.
Speaker 1: Up with dirty hair, I said.
Speaker 2: But make shamp I'm like, oh no, it's a shampoo night before we can go anywhere. Forever. Blow dry.
Speaker 1: One of your axes had like so much hair that probably took forever.
Speaker 2: Definitely, you couldn't leave it at the same time as you did without that shampoo.
Speaker 1: Blow drin't imagine bow drin her hair like two hours?
Speaker 2: What do you think I had to do it? Sometimes?
Speaker 1: You know me? Are you?
Speaker 5: That is so funny that you say that, because that was one of the first things Robbie said, like when we're newly dating that he loved so much was that I could get ready in like ten.
Speaker 2: It is a green flag. It's like when you're eagle Rock. What's up? Max? How are you doing?
Speaker 8: Doing pretty good?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 2: We are great? Welcome to the show. So they tell me that you're calling about fumbling the girl of your dreams? What happened? Max?
Speaker 4: Yes, So there was this girl I'll call her Sarah, and last summer we had a little bit, you know, we were talking here and there. She came out to visit me, and I feel like it was kind of well going well between us. However, things kind of fizzled out a little bit as the summer closed out and I started dating some other girl, and that girl and I kind of quickly ended. And I feel like after that relationship ended, I went back to talking to this girl, Sarah, and I feel like she got a little scared by that about how quickly, you know, I kind of switched there and I want to figure out what can I do? Do I have a chance?
Speaker 2: You have a chance, of course you have a chance. But this is kind of like karma, right, But it's not uncommon that you don't realize what's before you until you don't have.
Speaker 1: It, I mean, and then you're gonna be making it up to her forever and ever can't.
Speaker 2: You just so? Have you tried to approach Sarah again?
Speaker 4: When I when I broke up with that other girl, about one or two weeks later, I ran into Sarah and immediately I feel like I came on a little bit too hard, and I feel like she was like, okay, she did she don't want to be a rebound. I feel like was her was her immediate reaction.
Speaker 2: So that's good news. Wait, that's good if she doesn't want to be a rebound. The door is a jar because she don't want to be a rebound. She didn't say this is not gonna happen, right, a rebound? So this is positive. You might to just slow roll this, bro And I think sincerity and honestly from the heart, that you really realize that you made a mistake or whatever it is that you feel, that's just that sincerity at the right time with a slow roll, I think is the approach.
Speaker 4: I see, Yeah, that's what I was. That's what I was trying to do. After she kind of has that initial pullback, I took a step back. So I'm trying to see, like where can this go? Should I like keep talking with her, like keep it like a very like casual thing, or like.
Speaker 2: Not too casual.
Speaker 1: I think you want her to know that you are trying, so don't be.
Speaker 2: Don't be too cool. There's a fine line to the pace of this. I think you being honest about whatever it is you felt with her versus anybody else, is what you Yeah, they I think the door's open, Max. The door is open from what we're hearing, the doors open.
Speaker 1: And don't do it again like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good luck man, Thank you for calling. I appreciate you very much.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: A good night you.
Speaker 1: Too, have a say, have a good night. What what.
Speaker 2: He's excited he's thinking about the days and everything, and good night to you, good night. What is your bedtime? Mat watch list? And here we go the weekend watch list. Just watch and maybe you should try and watch something. They're trying to watch something with your phone in another room and see if you can.
Speaker 1: I have gone a few hours. I just like, oh my phone was in the kitchen the whole time, and life goes on.
Speaker 2: It's fine, I know, I know. I want to do more of that.
Speaker 5: I love watching TV while I'm on my phone.
Speaker 1: The problem though, like the minute you lose interest in like something you're watching, then you like pick up.
Speaker 2: Then you have to go back and rewind takes three times so much time, and my rewind is not rewind. It just like goes back one second. Somehow I can't get it to ten times, only.
Speaker 1: Goes back ten seconds. I know it's annoying.
Speaker 2: It's my press press press press press. They'd be rested too much. Ago goes the beginning to start over. Oh my gosh, this thing on my phone on Excydney. What we can watch this? Okay?
Speaker 1: So I have been a fan of Jersey Shore since it aired fifteen years ago and it's still on the air. Jersey to Our Family Vacation Season eight is on MTV. It's streaming on Hulu as well. New episodes Thursdays. The finale is actually next week and they're still relatable, which is just blows my mind. I feel like I've grown up with.
Speaker 2: This cast too, and.
Speaker 1: I love them so much. I would love to have any of them on our show. So if you ever listen. I know Jaywow follows me on Instagram, so I'm just like, I am a stand of Jersey Shore.
Speaker 2: And that's it.
Speaker 3: So go watch it.
Speaker 2: Direct a message her then is she find I know, but I don't want to be too like. You know, it's a DMME on I want to be technical about these terms. All right, Tony, what's Tony? We can watch list?
Speaker 5: So mine is We Were Liars. It's on Prime. This is a book adaptation, so the show already has like a cult like following for people who read and loved the books. But after a mysterious accident changes Cadence Sinclair's life forever, everyone including her friends, seemed to be hiding something. So the show is kind of like Outer Banks meets Gossip Girl. I like it, and Candace King is one of the stars of the show. We had on our podcast and she sold it so well. So all eight episodes are streaming now and it's getting a lot of buzz.
Speaker 2: Ruby, what's in your weekend watch list? Oh?
Speaker 6: We are back The Bear Season four I was so excited for this Carme and his kitchen crew are back for a four season with their new restaurant, The Bear. It officially opens to the public, and so obviously that's a major leap from where they first started at the Diner, at the Humble Diner.
Speaker 2: So yep. I like all the characters. I love what's the brother, Richie, Richie? Yeah, thank you, thank you everyone, Richie. I love his character.
Speaker 5: Fun fact, Brad Goreski's husband, Gary Jennetti is in season four of The Bear.
Speaker 2: Huge one scene.
Speaker 3: I don't know what scenes episode Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, mine, we can watch the Ideas The Amateur. It's a movie on Prime. It stars Robbie Mallick, Rachel Brosnan, and Lawrence Fishburn. And I haven't finished it, but it's a long one. And I got through our ten which is a big deal. And I'm still sucked in. But you cannot have your phone. You really got to pay attention. You got to read some things. It's ci A stuff. I love the c i A ones. And you just have to read some documents to follow along documents on the screen that he's reading on a computer. I mean, that is not that laborious don't watch it.
Speaker 1: Then this is the way this all makes sense. Ryan, This is why you have to put your phone in your Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you have time to be scrolling and chatting.
Speaker 2: Well, he's a CIA decoder who embarks on a trek across the globe to track down those responsible for the death of his wife. And it's really compelling so far. Haven't seen the ending. Much to finish it. I'm thirsty. That was a show. It is warm today, gonna be eighties and nineties. We're gonna wrap it up, get out of here for the weekend, Have a good, safe weekend. Thanks for being here to listen to the show. On Monday, we're gonna get into another Ryan's roses. She found something in their shower that she claims does not belong there. Her thoughts on that, what it means? What does that mean? That was there?
Speaker 1: What does that means?
Speaker 2: Fine, I don't even know what it is yet. So that's coming up, Marcus and told me it's coming up on Monday. If you say anything, it's up on the podcast by noon on air with Ryan Seacrest. All right, back room, how happy you got through another week? We are well done?
Speaker 7: So yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Yayyay, yay. You go out over the weekend and we'll see it first day Monday morning. Bye bye, guys, take care, Thanks for listening so on Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again Monday,