Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number. You want to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you want to join us. Linda asked me how my day has been so far? I know you're dying to hear, of course, I am. How was your day? Well? After I had a root canal and an extraction. Today it's been fine. Extreends not it hasn't stopped bleeding though, I probably have to go back and get it cauterized. I don't know, maybe after radio. I know, what are you gonna do? It does not hurt at all. Put it that way. Let me let me start with the insanity of the left. And remember when Tim Walls spoke to the president Tampon, Tim and Mayor French Fry Small Fry spoke to the President and they said, everyone said, they had a great discussion and they were going to cooperate and everyone's going to get along. And in less than twenty four hours, as I predicted, they went along with the radical left. I'm now more convinced than ever that this is their political strategy. They want the chaos, they want the show down. They don't care about the rule of law, they don't care about the constitution. You know, I'll give you an example, and I feel I honestly I met Savannah Guthrie. Have you ever met Savannah Guthrie? Linda just curious, No, I haven't. Okay, So authorities in Arizona they're searching for her mother. Her mother's eighty four years old reported missing near Tucson, and the authorities did reveal a kind of grim bit of new information. I hope Savannah Guthrie's mom is okay, but they are saying that she did not leave on her own. They're investigating the mysterious disappearance of Nancy Guthrie, and the Pima County Sheriff out there appealed to the public for any information about the whereabout Sanante Nancy Guthrie. What I really need is the community to help with this. So I want to make sure before I take any questions that it is a crime scene. We know that he said that that's a quote. She needs her daily medication. Anybody that sees anything that even looks hey, maybe that's just her. Take a quick pick, take a video, send it to us. There. They're looking for help. We know she didn't just walk out of there that we know there are other things at the scene that indicate that she did not leave on her own. We know that, and you know, I mean, it's it's terrible. I mean, I feel terrible for her and her family all the above. And I hope they find this woman. I really mean that with all my heart. As a Christian, I mean it with all my heart. That's a terrible thing for an eighty four year old woman. It seems, based on those comments that there is a crime that's involved in this, and I hope they find her. I hope she's in good shape. I hope she's okay. And here's what infuriates me, though it has nothing to do with Savannah Guthrie. You know, she was very pleasant the one time I met her. It could not have been nicer as a matter of fact. And what bothers me is we have Americans that have been murdered, raped, victims of the most heinous, horrible, violent crimes. We have known terrorists that have been arrested, the murderers that have been arrested, the rapists that have been arrested, the cartel members that have been arrested, the other violent criminals arrested by the twelve plus million unvetted Joe Biden Kamala Harris illegals that they led into this country criminals. And we have been scrolling the names of the most hardened criminals, for example in Minnesota. And I really do, sincerely care about Savannah Guthrie and her mom. I do. And what's missing in the entire discussion and debate with the legacy media mob in this country is any heart, soul or compassion for the families of these victims. And there are thousands and thousands and thousands of them. Now, I can't possibly give you an explanation why one family, one case, one name becomes it captures the public's attention. Obviously, she's a public figure. It's a tragic situation. It doesn't surprise me, and I actually think it's wholly appropriate, you know, for the public to be told. If you know you can help the police in finding her mother, nothing would make me happier. But remember this is the same Democratic party, in the same media that ignore on any given weekend how many people have been shot, shot and killed. When they look it up and say Chicago or New York City. This past weekend. I know thirteen people froze to death in New York City because you know Marxist Tommy Mumdani, you know, won't Yeah, I mean, I mean the wind shild brings the temperature below zero, and people are dying on the streets, and he won't insist that they go to a shelter. It's for their own good and their own safety. I spent. I've had a lot of interactions with almost people the time that I was in New York City, and you know, years and years ago, I wouldn't give them anything. Now, every time I would pass somebody that was almost and I just would ask him a couple of questions. If I was convinced, I would just say, please, don't waste my money on drugs or alcohol. Please. If they seemed whacked out of their mind, I wouldn't give them anything. That was the only condition. But if they seem like they genuinely were hungry in need, I'd I'd usually give them twenty bucks. That was my regular go to. And I know many of you think that's the wrong thing to do. I'm not going to solve the problems in their life that brought them to this current moment in their life. Now go back to the Joint Session speech Donald Trump gave about a year ago to Congress, and he introduced the family of Lake and Riley. And he introduced the family of Joscelyn and Nungary. Lake and Riley, nursing student jogging murdered Josson Nungary, twelve years old, Houston, Texas brutally raped and murdered. And Democrats could not stand for those people that lost their loved ones. And I said after that, they lost their heart, their sould, their conscience. Now I'm convinced that they have. They are institutionalizing this for political reasons. If they cared about human lives, you wouldn't only know or hear about it. If if it's you know, a high profile incident like George Floyd, or if in the case of Rene Good or this guy Alex Pretty, we would hear about it every Monday. When we gave you the statistics, how many people were shot, shot and killed in Chicago, and this has been going on for decades, nobody knows the names of the people shot, shot and killed. And the reason is simple. They can't weaponize this, they can't politicize this. They can't blame Donald Trump for this. And yet you know, so we don't ever hear a thing about this. And I'm watching this weekend and I'm and all the liberals that had such a positive impact for Kamala Harris, they're all coming out now. They think this is a winning formula for them. You have Washington, DC. You know Democrats, they want to defund Ice, dismantle Department of Homeland Security, and they're going to fight to the death. They have made a political calculation. I'm more convinced than ever probably the inclination of tampon Tim was to maybe work with the president. You know, get these criminal illegals off the street in Minnesota, murderers, rapists, other violent criminals, child molesters, drug dealers, wife beaters have all been arrested because of brave Ice agents. They never tell that side of the story either, And you only hear about the cases that they can score cheap political points on, which is what I call selective famee phony, moral outrage. It's not real. And as I watch these people in Hollywood, the same thing, you know, Kathy Griffin, Ice is putting children in concentration camps. I mean, it's a saint like robots. They all, you know, repeat to each other. Eva Longoria, Ice is blatantly murdering citizens. You know, all the Nazi comparaglorious speaks out against Ice, rays cites lessons from the Holocaust. At the Grammys. A lot of this happened to the Grammys. We have you know, I have two minutes, have a montage that I'll play later in the show. You know, Grammy Aatis speaking out against Ice, support immigrants.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The audience cheers when Trevor Noah announces that Nicki Minaj is not there because she likes Donald Trump. Hakim Jeffreys. Democrats agreed DHS needs to be dramatically reformed to allow the next funding bill to be passed. This is the heel that they want to die on. You know, don Lemon, you know the question he's going to face. Is he going to claim he was being a journalist. He looked like pretty much like an activist to me, But I'm not going to you know, brejudge it. And all of these sanctuary cities and states have institutionalized protecting all of these bad people that Ice is out there arresting. You know, Ice round ended up six hundred and fifty illegals in West Virginia. This is on just thenews dot com. Federal immigration authorities announced Friday they arrested six hundred and fifty people in the US illegally during a two week enforcement operation across West Virginia, and among them those arrested include convicted child sex abusers, an the illegal convicted of drug possession, the illegal alien truck driver with numerous safety violations already facing a deportation order. A federal judge, by the way, Minnesota is rejected a motion by Democratic officials to stop ICE enforcement. It is called the supremacy clause, and that means that federal laws are enforced by the federal government, the jurisdiction lies with them. Chicago's police union chief says he will defy Mayor Brandon Johnson's order to investigate ICE. The Chicago mayor has signed an executive order. Have Kathy Hulkel now jumping on this? This is now all political? Where's the evidence that this is political? Evidence is in what I just told you. The evidence is they don't talk about how many people died in New York State. You know, since Renee Good, I think the number was up to like fifteen or twenty. Nobody in the country knows one name and now hokl He like Walls, needs attention. She, like Maumdanni, wants attention. He's really Mumdanni's chief of staff. He's governor in name only. She'll do whatever Mumdanni dictates. But she's officially joining the anti ice resistance with a package of proposals, including one two end agreements between local and federal law enforcement. Well what does that do for the people of New York? It does it make them more safe and more secure? No, it does not, you know. And by the way, the Pima County Sheriff enlisted the help of Border patrol to help Samana Guthrie to help find her mother, which I think is the right thing to do. Law enforcements should stick together for the good of everybody. Had anti ICE riders out in Long Island invading a synagogue. Out there, left wing activists disrupted an event of a Jewish temple while Democratic Representative Tom Swazi was speaking, protesting his vote in favor of government spending a spending bill that increased funding for ICE. When I lived there, now now my third year in Florida, that was his district formerly, George Sandos. George Santos was my congressman. I don't dislike him, but it's a little kind of strange. ICE busted an MS thirteen serial killer who dismembered one victim. Anyone pick up on that MS thirteen gang member. Alleged mass murderer taken into custody by ICE in Virginia by the Department of Homeland Security. The arrest of Edwin Antonio Hernandez of L Salvador from Al Salvador came just days before the newly sworn in Virginia Governor Spam Burger signed an executive order saying local and stated law enforcement are no longer required to cooperate with ICE, repealing an order from Republican her Republican predecessor, Glenn youngk It. A New York City judge tried to help an illegal who've been convicted of attempted rape escape from ICE. You have a Democratic judge New York City actively trying to facilitate the escape of an illegal who had already been convicted of attempted rape and alleged crack smoking sexual predator. Illegal wanted by ICE allowed to flee through a back door in a Manhattan courthouse. I mean, this never ends. This is in the first time judges have done this. Now the president is vowing not to help Blue cities with riots, instructing ice and border patrol to protect federal property and Trump sites, you know, to say please if they want federal help. I mean, at some point, what's if all you're doing is putting ICE agents in harm's way where people are using vehicles and other means of hurting them. I mean, at some point, then all the crimes that will be committed. I mean, I'm not saying that they should ever stop doing their job. They have a job to do. We have we have to be a nation of laws. Don't ask maybe we've played Barack Obama, that's what he did, That's what he implemented. That's what he was saying. And he wasn't even going after criminal illegals. He was going after all of them, and ICE was doing their job and not one Democrat complain. More evidence of this fein phony, double standard moral outreach. Now we're going to get back to this, this whole idea of ice and everything. This happen because it's not stopping. And this is what Democrats now want to double down on fine, okay, but we we really would be negligent if we didn't look at the double standard. I think, you know, for the decades now that I've been scrolling the names of people shot and shot and killed in Chicago, and you know, it's only been a month and over one hundred and thirty people shot and twenty eight dead in Chicago, and there's not one of these politicians that or these anti ice as this, that give a damn about the people shot and shot and killed every single week in Chicago because it doesn't suit their political narrative. It's all fane phony, selective moral outrages. I keep telling you this, if they really cared, they would be in Chicago. They would be organized, they would be demanding that lives be saved. They're not, and in many cases their minority lives. Those lives do matter, and the people they're they're you know, I believe every human being created by God, with talent and ability from God that was placed in them wiped out, snuffed out, and nobody lifts a finger. Brendan Johnson useless, That idiot JB. Pritzker is a moron, absolutely useless. But if they can weaponize. Forget about the thousands and thousands and thousands of murderers, rapists, child molesters, you know, thieves and drug dealer and so on and so forth that ICE has bravely been able to catch because of the mess that was created by Democrats. They never give credit to any of these people who'd want this job at this day in time. Now, I can't get any more you know, thankless than it is now, you know, anti ice. Federal judge leaves his lane and siding with the mob. This guy, Patrick Schultz, serves as the chief judge of the US District Court, but the District of Minnesota resided over several disputes related to Operation Metro Surge in Minneapolis recently became embroiled in the battle over the proposed arrest of Don Lemon and his you know, look, we'll see what happens. To me, Don Lemon seemed like a part of the group. He's gonna claim otherwise. He's got a good attorney. We'll see how it plays out. We don't rush the judgment. Looks like it didn't look like he was doing journalism to me. So we're just gonna wait and see. And this is gonna play out, you know, if you look at the media mob, you know from over the weekend. I mean, just play a montage of the Grammys, just the montage, and then we'll play some more of it later in the show.
Speaker 3: Listen, before I say thanks to God, I'm gonna say, eyes out. We're not savage, We're not animals, we're not aliens. We are humans, and we are Americans.
Speaker 4: And as grateful as I feel, I honestly don't feel like I need to say anything but that no one is illegal on stolen land.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's just really hard to know what to say and what to do right now. And I just I feel really hopeful in this room, and I feel like we just need to keep fighting and speaking up and protesting, and our voices really do matter, and the people matter. And I say sorry, So this is for you to and my family, and I guess I want to say, I'm up here as a grand daughter.
Speaker 1: Even immigrant, I wouldn't be here. Yeah, I'm a product of bravery, and I think those people deserve to be celebrated. So I hope everybody is inspired to join together as a community of artists and speak out against what's going on and I'm gonna leave it and say ice and again.
Speaker 5: The last thing I want to say, immigrants built this country literally actually, so this is for them, for all children of immigrants. This is also for those who came to this country in search a better opportunity to be a part of a nation that promised freedom for all the inequal opportunities, opportunity to everyone willing to work for it. Thank you for bringing your culture, your music, your stories, and your traditions here. You give America color. I love y'all so much. Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, so it's like group thing. Just remember this though a lot of these same stars were in Kamala Harris's camp. Remember this double standard hypocrisy. For those of you worried, Oh this is not good, Oh this is going to impact the midterms, is it really? Because I'll take that fight every single day. If the choice is going to be defund dismantle no bail laws, and reimagine the police versus law and order and safety and security, I'll take that fight every day of the week. Politically, if the question is going to be the selective, feigned moral outrage, and all of these people should be asked the question, why didn't you stand for Lake and Riley. Have any of these people ever called Lake and Riley's family. I've spoken to her family, not on the air, ever privately. I spoke to them just to wish my condolences to them. You know, I've learned in the course of doing this job as a public figure. You know, it means a lot that when you call a family, it's not the heaviest lift in the world to pick up a phone and call somebody and just say you're so sorry and you're praying for them and their family at a moment of devastation. They wouldn't stand for Lake and Riley's family. The Democrats, they wouldn't stand for Joscelyn Nungary's family, and the double standard is nauseating. Minneapolis's teachers' union chief admits elected officials in anti ICE signal chats great. Those are the ones where they're organizing to create conflict with ICE that again, is only doing their job. It's very interesting. Housing construction has felled dramatically behind population growth, and now that interest rates are coming down, I think you're going to see two things happen within the next six months simultaneously, sales of pre existing homes are going to skyrocket. People that have wanted to move, maybe to a bigger house, different area, have been reluctant to because they can't replace their thirty year low rate, fixed rate mortgage with something similar, and a lot of people have rates in the threes and four percent plus range. Well, now we're back in the fives and it's only going to get lower, and we're getting a new FED chair. So that's going to be Now back to the Democrats because you know there's going to be a partial government. There is a partial government shutdown that's continuing actually and it will continue to at least tomorrow, which impacts seventy eight percent of federal government of the federal government after Democrats scuttle the multi bills spending plan last week over ice concerns. If Democrats want the fight to be defund, dismantled, nobil reimagine on law and order, let them stake out that position. If Democrats want to be the party that is hostile towards law enforcement and wants to be the party of open borders unvetted Harris Biden mayork Is illegals include known terrorists, murderers, rapists, child molesters, drug dealers, artel members, gang members, you know, let them be that party. They're already the party that voted against the largest tax cut in history. Let them be that party. They're the party that voted against cutting taxes on tips and overtime for working men and women. They're also the party that voted against cutting social security for seniors and getting rid of taxes on social security for seniors as well. They can be that party. We already know that the climate religious cult party. They're the party that doesn't want drilling and fracking and energy dominance. They're the party that, as Kamala Harris famously said that, you know, it's the cost of democracy to pay higher gas prices and higher energy bills. It doesn't have to be that way. We have enough resource as a country that can last into you know, forever. And she's against that. But anyway, so we'll see what happens. But the charge now for the House Republicans is to align with a revised Senate pass plan from Friday. That bill would fund the Pentagon, HUD transportation programs, a litany of agencies through September the thirtieth, but it would only fund DHS for two weeks as a continuing resolution. Many House Democrats balked at the plan supported by many Senate Democrats. They're fighting amongst themselves. We'll see what happens. But just you know, as you listen to these Democrats, there's going to be the biggest choice election, mid term election in our lifetime, because you know, they are just prumpt arrangement syndrome is real. They just fixated on hating this man. If he cured cancer, they would they would somehow be against it. It doesn't matter how good it is a job that he is doing. You would think that it would be universally agreed upon that getting rid of known terrorists, murderers, rapists, child molesters, drug dealers, drug guard tells, other violent criminals would be something that we all can agree on. This is why I lose hope. I don't know where there's middle ground on these issues. I don't see the middle ground on these issues. I just don't. And I had to spit to be very honest with you. Still bleeding.
Speaker 2: Sorry, man, he really sounds a little sincere. Therefore, I do I feel bad. I mean, there's two tooth pain sucks. Back pain sucks, just sucks.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm well when I had to pinch Nerve for like to. I mean, I've been going through how lately.
Speaker 2: You really have?
Speaker 1: Anyway, We're just going to continue to monitor and watch it. And you know, the left wing Democrats, they are actually, I think doing a favor because they are highlighting very distinct choice differences between where the two parties stand on issues. You know, I mean, Mamdanie wouldn't take thirteen homeless people die twenty nine deaths in twenty twenty three. They are on no way to set in a record because he won't take homeless people in zero degree temperatures off the streets. He's letting him the encampment stay. Democrats are perfectly fine here. You have an assassination in cold blood Luigi Mangioni. It's on tape, and he won't face the death penalty for you know, allegedly executing United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson, a father or husband. I don't know if that's not a death penalty case. I don't know. If you want to know where the left would take automobiles, Remember Ford lost five billion dollars because they were forced by the Biden people into the electric vehicle business. They didn't want to be in the electric vehicle business. I have an electric vehicle. I have a Tesla s Platt, the greatest car I ever bought. It's faster than a Bagatti of a Porsche. It's a Corvette Z six. I'm telling you, it's just amazing. But anyway, just two years ago, the chief executive of General Motors declared we believe in an all electric future. Went on to claim the challenges a company was facing in the EV market and they were merely temporary bumps. But anyway, they announced that it would make seven point seven point one billion dollar take a seven point billion billion dollar hint in charges against its earnings, of which six billion is due to this failed electric vehicle strategy. They didn't want to do it. They didn't want to do it. And that's another area. You know what it's this is the biggest choice election. You want to support the lunatics, support the lunatics, but you're going to get the country in the end that you deserve. That part I can tell you. You know, if they want to shut the government down, they don't want to fund DHS. They don't want to defund the Department of Homeland Security. Okay, good luck with that strategy. You know, Democrats, we had a Ranian lawmakers chanting death to America over the weekend. No, President Trump said help is on its way. There's supposed to be a meeting on Friday. I'm not sure if it's a headfake. The new trick is, yeah, let's talk peace and we won't build nuclear weapons. No, they're just waiting for the next administration. You know that that should be a very short conversation. We don't trust you. Get the hell out and stop killing innocent people, or you know, America will have another surgical strategic strike like they did on Solo Moni Bag Daddy, wiping out the ISIS Caliphate and taking out a rans nuclear sites. And that's how that's going to go down. Of course, Democrats, they don't want Donald Trump to get credit for that either. They didn't want Donald Trump to take out their nuclear sites. Okay, Well, the iranium mulle has got weapons of wet mass destruction with their sick fascist you know, Nazi fascist death cult leadership. Well, all of us are at risk, all of us. There's so much to talk about. By the way, Linda, this is a story for you. I put it aside. Just for you, a transgender patient who had been transitioning and had transitioning surgery as a minor just won a two million dollar medical malpractice judgment. Anyway, this woman received a double mass stectomy at the age of sixteen under the guise of transgender related healthcare. He's got two million dollars in the first successful medical malpractice lawsuit brought by a de transitioner. He sued the New York base psychologist and plastic surgeon for facilitating her yender transition double messtectomy in twenty nineteen. I mean, I think that's probably the beginning of many more instances to come, don't you. Yeah, that's Chloe Cole.
Speaker 2: I'm very happy for her.
Speaker 1: Oh, apparently Gavin is now he's a world traveler, full time podcaster, tweety bird, full time Trump fucker. And now apparently he has written a book and he's defending, not detailing his relationship with a model college lacrosse star. And he opened up in his memoir about his love life. Apparently he's just let me tell you what that is. Let's get it out of the way. At San Francisco Mayor he was in the process. He says of being divorced when he started a two year affair with this woman married to his deputy chief of staff. Sounds like a good friend to me. Doesn't that sound like a good friend to you.
Speaker 2: It's a very nice guy.