Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty and he Armstrong and Getty. We got on the topic of the perfect day last hour based on some surveys and science and that sort of stuff. What people say is a perfect day, And we got a whole bunch of texts on that. I'll try to compile those and maybe we can get into a conversation about that. But I've been thinking about my perfect data. It would include family, no doubt. It would also include some decent alone time, reading, practicing a musical instrument, exercising. Those three things always happen, have to happen for me to consider it a good day. But I don't think it would include any TV time whatsoever. Oh no, no, not at all. I have to think about that. Uh what would you eat on your perfect day? Yeah, that's funny, because I'm not a food person. I don't care. I wouldn't. I would never even cross my mind on my perfect day what to put on the list of my God, I'd have all three meals and snacks planned out.
Speaker 1: Wine.
Speaker 2: See that is so interesting to me. I remember reading I remember reading in the newspaper one time. It was a USA Today, and it had some chart about people who plan what they're gonna eat on vacation, and that struck me. You know, where they're gonna eat whatever, And it struck me as like, really people do that. It never crossed my mind. Never think about where you're gonna eat in vacation. Just you get hungry and you eat it the place next to you. It's just I don't care who cares.
Speaker 1: So you don't like research where to get a good car pie to your cot no anything like that.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I realized I've realized since then. I didn't know till that actually that I'm an outlier. But I've realized since that I'm an outlier. But that's a good example. Planning the perfect day wouldn't if you gave me ten criteria. It would have never crossed my mind to put what I eat on there as part of my perfect day.
Speaker 1: My mind, I would definitely play golf, there would be something musical, one hundred percent breakfast with my wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Got to say, you know, if I mean, if I'm gonna be honest about a perfect day, there is going to be sex involved. I mean, it'd be lying if I said it wasn't, so wouldn't hurt. I don't think a lot of people are clutching their pearls at that. I'm pretty sure lots.
Speaker 1: Of said shocking thought, but seems so crass. But you presented it in that gentlemanly way. It could have been more gentlemanly. But it's a little okay.
Speaker 2: Oh for instance, Yeah, there you go. You were doing so well.
Speaker 1: I'm going to seize the reins of the show here. Briefly before clips of the week, we got this note from David who heard the uh the stuff about dying Easter eggs, an amusing bit of an intentional comedy which we'll play for.
Speaker 2: You a little later on because we like it so much.
Speaker 1: But he said, there's a breed of chicken called easter eggers that lay eggs with the eggs already dyed pink, light, green, and blue. My wife and I have three, as well as another breed called an olive egger. Her eggs are army green, and sure enough, he attaches a picture of one of the green eggs and the aforementioned hen.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. I as a guy who probably knows more about having chickens and laying eggs than the average person listening right now. Not an expert, but I've had We've had quite a few different kinds of chickens over the years, laying eggs. I didn't know that existed.
Speaker 1: Nor I Yeah, yeah, I've never owned a damn chicken in my life. I've dined on them several times, but.
Speaker 2: I've owned them. I've fed them, I've cleaned up after them. I've shot them when necessary when they committed a terrible crime. Since or rooster attacked Sam and I shot it immediately.
Speaker 1: Hey Jack, where are you going with that gun in your hand?
Speaker 2: That rooster dam caught him trying to claw my son.
Speaker 1: Anyway, speaking of livestock, it's the Friday tradition. Let's take a fu look back of the week. It was it's cow clips of the week. Life moves pretty fast.
Speaker 2: What a wonderful let's got a space. You are officially an astronaut. How do you feel? I still can't accept that word. I will never be the same.
Speaker 3: This experience is right a second to being a mom.
Speaker 2: The moon was so beautiful and that was like I felt like that was a special gift, just for me.
Speaker 3: But the best part was Katie saying what a wonderful world she did.
Speaker 1: You know, I kind of consider myself the number one female pleasure in device on Earth.
Speaker 2: Jack, that's the worst thing you have ever said.
Speaker 4: It really is, my boy, how's miss master Bruce.
Speaker 3: You might have seen the social trends classic egg decorating and dying, marshmallows and potatoes.
Speaker 5: Then we have the cues young men criminized by sissy porn.
Speaker 4: Together with Governor Newsom, I'm filing our fourteenth lawsuit against the president.
Speaker 2: Hell in the hell are we sitting by and allowing this to happen? And at least on the left, what they say is that they eat their.
Speaker 5: Own oligauky oligauki an oligachic society. I sure don't look like it today.
Speaker 2: You seem to have a real hatred of Vladimir Putin the route Hared.
Speaker 1: If no progress is being made, they we're just gonna move.
Speaker 2: On Kimar, bring on Garcia.
Speaker 1: The Maryland man, the Maryland man, That Maryland man, a Marylyn man.
Speaker 2: Let this innocent man walk out. I don't understand what the confusionists. He was a member of MS thirteen.
Speaker 6: There is no, Maryland Father, do you plan to return him?
Speaker 2: The questions for Busters? How can I the model of terroristy today? United States? Why did you crow fast food on the side of my test? You through mashed potato? Are here? You drive in, you drive out. You have jump cars, You drive in and you drive out. That's what people do that they're driveway you more idiot. That just not only qualifies for a strong candidate for Clip of the Year, that's in the top five for of my life. It's that I would agree.
Speaker 1: Oh I wish I could somehow assemble all of those my favorite clips for every year of the show. I mean, just have them if I'm ever feeling down hearing that guy.
Speaker 2: Howling, that's what you do with a driveway. I mean, please, we've all been that exasperated when somebody, somebody says or does something stupid. But often we're so exasperated we can't get the words out the way we want. And he did, which is right quite the trick. You drive out, you have jump cars, and that's what people do. Veway boy. There are a couple of things from there. I wanted to mention we should play that o g lesbian woman again. You're in my mind, I was thinking of the very same thing. We should play the whole thing. That was really interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we uncovered a bit more too, oh, really absolutely terrific. Yeah yeah, And we could combine that with the high school girl who is saying there's a man in my locker room who watches us undressed because he claims he's a woman. And she's told, hey, wrap it up, we don't need your testimony here.
Speaker 2: These people are sick man sick. Yeah, i'd say deluded, twisted. So we have more from the original, the og lesbian talking about modern society and how she thinks that the LGB needs to break from the rest of the letters. Yes, which would be a great benefit to society all the way thing around. And I think I'm not in the lesbian, gay, bisexual community, but I think it'd be a great benefit to them to break for the rest of the letters.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I think it's it's been a terrible uh, you know, unholy and un wanted in the case of a lot of people, like fusion of very different things.
Speaker 2: So we've got that, We've got some great suggestions. If you can't afford eggs, what to do for Easter dyeing, and oh, a bunch of people who texted in what their perfect day is all on the way are from. So last hour we got into the topic of this scientific study, this is what's the perfect day? And maybe we shall recap that real quick coming up. But then we threw it out to you it's a perfect day, and the responses have been damn interesting. And also a number of people pointing out that extroverts run the world and they're not all of us are like them. So that's its own interesting topic. So we'll get to that next segment. True enough.
Speaker 1: First to set up this topic, we bring you Celeste, who is a seventeen year old California high school student.
Speaker 2: Thirteen.
Speaker 6: Recently, I went into the women's locker room to change for practice, where I saw and in my row a biological male watching not only myself but the other young women.
Speaker 2: Unjuss, I'm not sad he is not.
Speaker 6: Changing in our locker room because he's in his truck clothes, dressed, and ready to go to practice at the beginning of the day. Therefore, there's absolutely no reason for him to be in any locker room, let alone the women's. It looks like yourself made me and my peers feel like our own comfort was invalid even though archives he was, and still it's being completely violated. The individuals identifies as female has x y chromosomes.
Speaker 2: Big, this makes him a male.
Speaker 1: Okay, please wrap it up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just want to ask one about us. We can all sit around and allow our rights to be given up to cater to an individual that is a man who watches want an undress and a stripping away female opportunity. I hope you put effort into the restoration of our school safety.
Speaker 2: Thank you so that that particular dude, because if you're a legit trans person, you would want to make it as comfortable for those girls as possible. I mean, with all things just so twisted, if you fact that poor girl has to be there begging the adults to keep boys out of her locker room, I mean that's unbelievable. And the guy, this particular guy's clearly a pervo. I mean he's taking the opportunity to watch young women undress. Because, like I said, if you, unless you're like some sort of crazy activist your life, let me trust you would go out of your way to try to make it comfortable for everybody and not cause a scene.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're one hundred percent right. But I won't even go there. No males in the locker room, period, whether they're a pervo or not. Was Leah Thomas the college swimmer of pervo? I don't know, I don't care. Get him out of the women's locker room anyway. Here's a British gal who's uh, well, she kind of explains what she is, who has an interesting point of view.
Speaker 5: This is a message from an og lesbian. The acronym lgbtq PAS is not a representation of a united community for what was once a legitimate civil rights movement. Gay rights has been hijacked quite literally by the TQ plus and used as a trojan horse to mainstream their degeneracy. First we have the transcut who want to sterilize children with puberty blockers. Then we have the cues young men feminized by sissyporn furries and pups who fetishize bestiality, all accepted and protected by the rainbow umbrella that magically transforms all scrutiny into bigotree. But the thing that requires the most scrutiny is the unspecified plus. At the end a placeholder for what's coming next.
Speaker 1: All scrutiny is portrayed as big a tree. I thought that was good, But.
Speaker 2: And you think she's suggesting what with the what's coming next? She is happy to explain maps or.
Speaker 5: My attracted people, a euphemism that is already being used to describe pedophiles who are waiting in the wings for their time to shine. Because the LGBTQ plus sexual psyop is not about promoting tolerance of diversity. It's about grooming society to accept depravity, and as an l I renounce all association with it and the LGBs who are accessories to the fact. And I urge you to do the same and join the movement for lgb without the TQ plus because we need to divorce people and we needed stat well.
Speaker 2: I would like to think that if you try to add what do they call them, minor attractive maps, minor attractive people. I would like to think that if you try to get that mainstreamed people will have drawed the line short of that. But I would have thought that about dudes in girls' high school locker rooms too, and.
Speaker 1: Or dudes whooping out, whooping up on girls on a sports field, I would have said, that's never gonna happen, that's absurd. In fact, ninety eight percent of America would have said that's absurd. The other two percent would have thought you were kidding. So yeah, it's uh.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 1: The Marxist, the neo Marxist critical radical theory people, the way they got the playing field ready in the education system and then just took this stuff big and just cowed anybody who resisted into submission by ruining them, convincing everybody else that it no, it was not legitimate scrutinys.
Speaker 2: It's bigotry, as you now put it. When the history's finally written of this with a little distance of this era. So we lived through this era, we all know where we were all scared to say all kinds of things that we now opened say about race, sexuality, a variety of things. I mean, because they they did pretty good job of everybody scared with the microaggressions and everything like that, and even though we didn't agree with it, we thought they kind of meant it. But between the George Floyd riots in the middle of COVID where it's like, oh, okay, so you don't believe in this COVID stuff or what happened on Columbia with the Jewish kids and all the other campuses, and we realized, Okay, this is all crap. This is all crap that from the left. They did so much damage to what you were just talking about, that structure they had built themselves. They tore down their own structure. When we realized, Oh, that whole microaggression thing is complete crap. You don't mean it at all.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're just trying to bully you into silence. They don't want diversity, they want one ideology. They call it diversity to shut you up.
Speaker 2: Right, We all thought you were actually so precious with these microaggression and stuff like that, that were kind of building society to make sure. But no, it's all crap. Okay, fine, well then screw you. You can't have dudes in women's locker rooms. Let's get rid of dudes and women's sports, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: As you've pointed out, you've got some of them who know exactly what they're doing, and some of them have just been brainwashed and go along with it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Remember referring to the microaggression crowd as snowflakes. They were not snowflakes. They were gun wielding aggressors. They were there to take over the institutions by calling you a racist, And of course nobody is who's a racist should be in charge of anything, So now we're in charge. It's an instrument of capture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty interesting. Also interesting the responses we got on what is your perfect day? We'll have to recap real quickly. What science says or a study says your perfect day is. It wouldn't be my perfect day. Way too much time with other people. Again, another example of extroverts being in control of everything and making introverts feel like weirdos.
Speaker 1: But depressing us. What about all rights exactly? More on that in a second statued.
Speaker 2: Are strong and getty.
Speaker 3: A dozen eggs are going for more than six dollars according to the national average. You might have seen the social trends plastic egg decorating and dying, marshmallows, and potatoes. All it takes is a little food dye you probably have in the back of your pantry from last.
Speaker 2: Year, and egg shaped potatoes.
Speaker 3: Both options are a fraction of the cost of a dozen eggs.
Speaker 2: I think the dye potatoes because we can't afford eggs is the reason our grandparents left the old country. You know what you want, you know what you can do if you can't buy eggs. Haggs and suggestions. A good suggestion just tell your kids you hid the eggs really really well this year, egg shaped potatoes, while you are really up against hard times. And one email or suggested we're being insensitive because of our financial comfort life. No, no, I don't believe it. I've been I've been pretty broke. The difference between what eggs used to cost and what they call I mean costs six months ago and what the cost now is a couple of bucks. A couple of bucks is the difference between you. I mean, you're really, really, really really struggling. I just I just don't believe. There's a lot of God bless you.
Speaker 1: I hope you're your lot improves, but uh, egg shaped potatoes.
Speaker 2: Really some people have no sense of humor. It's fine. I pity them. Oh, I guess doctor oz is being sworn in as whatever he is now when they said that's historic.
Speaker 1: He is now the highest in US history, the highest ranking quack in American history.
Speaker 2: I was actually wondering when they put his hand in the Bible and said do you swear to uphold the Constitution? Did he say? Quack? Quack? We'll take that as a guess. There's doctor Oz. We had a personal run in with him, So I have a personal against himself, that's part of it.
Speaker 1: And he's a quack and he's a quack. Yes, he was a hell of a heart surgeon, no doubt. But then he started pitching fake stuff anyway back to you and got rich off of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So what was it? A scientific study describing the perfect day? Is that what you had for stat Yeah?
Speaker 1: Essentially, it was a huge survey of people about what they did with their time and how they rated their days, and they came up with this formula. Six hours with family, two hours with friends, an hour and a half of extra socializing, two hours of exercise, one hour of eating and drinking, less than six hours of work, one hour of screen time, and a fifteen minute commute, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Center I'll run through some of the texts we got. We throw it out to you, what your perfect day is? The perfect day goes like this. It's Friday, early morning, you make a call into work. Cough cough, you go out to hook up your boat and you head down to the river for some good time fishing. There's a number of people who said the day fishing is their perfect day. Can I come the perfect day you described sounds like retired people playing pickleball. Yeah, that's pretty close. Uh wow, nailed it. I think what you described is the perfect day for extroverts. I need way more alone time than that. Yeah, my perfect day, no way. It includes six hours with family, an hour and a half with friends, and two hours two hours with friends and then more socializing. No, it's freaking way not even close. And we got a bunch of texts like that. And that's as an introvert, it's always bothered me that extroverts get to write the rules and everything like that because they're extroverts, so they like getting into conversations and having those roles. But none of your introverts friends want that much interaction with other humans.
Speaker 1: And again, this is not like designed outward by science. It's a giant study. It's a poll essentially, so and yeah, there are more extroverts in the world than introverts, so yeah, it reflects an extroverted population.
Speaker 2: Yeah, an extra an introvert friend of mine texted me that would be a hell day for them. Yeah, way too much socializing and hanging out with other people. I mean, if I would feel guilty if I didn't spend time with my kids on my perfect day, But if I had to spend the whole day by myself, going to a coffee shop, reading books, playing my guitar, It's not like at the end of the day, I'd be miserable, right, I'd be pretty freaking happy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about it a little bit and realized just to have like, ah perfect day is kind of silly, because, yeah, unless you ran yourself to complete exhaustion, I would love to spend time with all three of my kids who are grown, which we did a couple of weeks ago and it was wonderful. And I want to play golf with my buddies. Well, I want to go out for dinner and drinks with Judy. I mean, just my big birthday. A while back, I went to LA and I spent the whole day by myself and it was awesome, absolutely awesome. But I spend lots of time with my kids, so I don't have to one day away from them.
Speaker 2: I don't have to feel guilty, but I don't think John here from Reno, My perfect day is just being with my wife. That was very nice, beautifully. My perfect day is doing none of those things except for work and extending that to ten hours and listening to Armstrong and Getty. I don't know what he does for a living, but he really enjoys this job. Some people really like working. They really really like working. And thank you for listening. Winning Giants baseball game followed by excellent evening of live music and dancing, no drinking. That's a pretty good day.
Speaker 1: Wow, you had me until you were dancing. I mean that sounded great until we were dancing. Why didn't I just sit here and drink?
Speaker 2: Will you dance? Person? It reminds me we left a restaurant the other day and me and both the boys and we're walking by this like wine bar sort of place, and they had a little live music. They got like I get and guy playing the guitar and his wife singing or something like that, and there were people sitting there drinking. So this is like six o'clock on a Friday, eight and aneebriation's starting to set in. Anyway, there's one like very typical sort of wine drinking wife like age fifty five, dancing by herself in front of the music. And I could see her husband right behind her. He's just sitting there with his glass of wine. And I explained to my kids. I told him. I said, that woman wants nothing more in the world than for her husband to dance with her, and he should be dancing with her, even if he hates it. Even if he hates it, he should be out there dancing with her. You know what. She's happy right now, and so is he. Leave mind your own business. I just told my kids, I said, if you're ever in that situation, even if you don't want to do it, you should be dancing with her because that's what she wants to do. Your answer is pretty good too. They're both happy. Nne Ya. I don't understand this one. Maybe I missed something. Perfect day punching a volcano into submission? What is that thing? We know what that is? I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, it's funny on its face, but what the hell do you What do you mean.
Speaker 2: Sir or madam? That perfect day study might be why your blue collar guys working on the deck were so happy Joe told that story earlier in the show. In the Trades, you spend eight hours doing physical work with a group of people that are typically you're friends with. We tend to have fun and joke around while it worked. Then we go home and have a drink while doing family time before bed. That's pretty good day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, it's funny. We were talking to I was talking about the contractor general contractors who oversee and everything were having done, and I was asking him questions about how this works and how that fits into that and stuff like that, and he was just so into it.
Speaker 2: And he said, this is the fun stuff. This is so cool building stuff.
Speaker 1: He said, Now, the billing and the paperwork and the permits and the taxes not so much. But when we get to actually build stuff. Oh, I couldn't have loved his job more. Right, we got several more on the whole. That's way too much of an extrovert day for me. I'm an introvert. I would prefer to be like this person talking about riding their horse alone or whatever. Yeah, hey, back to the job thing, just real briefly. He remember how several years in a row we would do this. The best jobs report would come out, and it was always an actuary that was the best job, Like an insurance actuary. You sit in a cubicle doing spreadsheets, but it pays pretty well and you're safe and you don't have to be outdoors.
Speaker 2: And those studies always emphasize climate controlled comfort above anything, as if nobody actually wants to work outside. I have known so many people in my life who would die if they had to be inside working. And you know, days that are two hot or too cold or too rainy are way better than to work inside. But a lot of the you know, academic types who put together these lists can imagine working outside. Uh. And one more, I read this one last because this person ruins it for everyone else. They might be sincere, but still my perfect day is anyone where I make a difference in someone's life. That's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Well, you're better than me, yes, I'm probably, I don't know, taller than you. So we have something going for us.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean you, good for you? You probably mean it, But that's just off putting. You've made our lives worse. How does that feel you? It make you feel? Huh? Everybody listening? Actually, many thousands of people you hide their lives worse by saying that, because now they think, oh, I was thinking about going fishing and having sex and you said different.
Speaker 1: From Saint Francis of Assi listening anyway, But yeah, thanks for the note.
Speaker 2: You've made everybody's life worse. So now you've had a bad day. I hope we'll finish strong next throwing out the money changers or something today on Good Friday. How you doing? Ah good, it's funny.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking I'd almost missed this story that I'm so glad I came across. I was thinking earlier between that which I have to read, I should read and I want to read, I would need roughly thirty seven hour days for the next right fifty weeks. Oh, I wish I could get to instill that in my kids. My oldest particularly just has no interest to reading and stuff.
Speaker 2: And I said, I keep telling the man, if I could do anything today, I would read all day long. I go into a bookstore, there's like, there's so many books I want to read in there. It drives me crazy that I'll ever get to them. All.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I have stacks of I finally dove back into the cane mutiny after a couple of day break. I was just too busy reading work stuff and oh I love that book so much. Anyway, so this is the good news I almost missed. I just saw the headline. The Texas House passed a bill that will bring school choice to the nation's most populous red state. We were railing at length earlier as we are wont to do about how perverse and ineffective our education system has become in the United States. K through PhD just a miserable, miserable failure. Anyway, It's a win for Governor Greg Abbot, who championed the bill and supported primary challenges against Republican legislators who opposed school choice last year, and for the President. Actually, you worked the phone with legislators in the hours before the vote was called.
Speaker 2: Donald J. Was standing up big for school choice in Texas.
Speaker 1: The program, which will be capped at a billion dollars in its first year of implementation, is designed to send money directly to families via education savings accounts. Money can be used for private school tuition, homeschool tools, and curriculum, and virtual learning programs. Democrats in their allies in the teachers' unions complain that the program's cost could explode. Hilarious about face from the top interest group for greater state and local spending, especially on education. If families and students choose to use the funds instead of attending public schools, that means they think they'll be better off outside the public education monopoly, and once they leave, legislators can cut public school spending to assuage the Teachers' union's spending concerns.
Speaker 2: The people who are in I know one guy in particular, I'm thinking of people who are work in public schools. They definitely don't have the attitude they should have. Their attitude should be we don't care where you get your education. We just want to make sure kids get a good education, and we're here for if you want to go to the public school run. They definitely do not have that attitude. Wow, yeah, on good point. It's a no, you got to do it here and anything else is a threat to us, and we'll do any thing we can to try to keep that from being a viable option.
Speaker 1: And the idea that we even contemplate the well being of children is hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so clearly true.
Speaker 1: So good for Texas Arizona's doing some pretty exciting things in school choice too. Let's keep watching these laboratories of democracy, and I'm certainly rooting for it to be successful. I mean, obviously, if there were government schools that were solid and educated the kids and didn't attempt to indoctrinate them into radical theories, which is just astonishing to me, that would be great. Sure, but that's not the situation, not even close. One thing we probably won't get to is but I'll say this for Monday is a great, a little kind of mini write up in the National Review. I'll just read you at the beginning of it. Having been soundly defeated in the court of public opinion, the from opponents of gender affirming care that's in quotes for kids have taken their efforts underground. Healthcare providers are now concealing their mutilation to children when applying to have the procedures covered by insurers. So, rather than admit to performing a double mestectomy on a teen girl for purely cosmetic reasons, the responsible physician will file to have the procedure covered as a medically necessary breast reduction.
Speaker 2: Wow. Any doctor that would do that is insane, Actually, insane. Yeah, Ethan Ham.
Speaker 1: You remember that surgeon who was prosecuted by the Biden Department of Justice for blowing the whistle on gender transition stuff going on a Texas children's hospital in open violation of Texas's laws. By the way, he recently testified before the House Judiciary Committee and explained how they campaign for Southern equality. An LGBTQ minus plus over the power of three group trains doctors to seal their efforts.
Speaker 2: That is brutal, Yeah, it is. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I didn't mean to end on a negative note or an anger inducing note. A most respectful happy Easter weekend to all of our friends of the Christian faith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to come up with something good Friday ish or Easter ish I'm going to do with the boys. So I got to do something to feel good about myself. My sudden goes to Christian privates. They do plenty of stuff. Yeah. Yeah, speaking of books, I want to read.
Speaker 1: When I was in that crazy bookstore I described to you in North Carolina, as was Yeah, I was around Asheville.
Speaker 2: I bought like a thousand.
Speaker 1: Page history of Christianity and I really need to dig into that.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll just started to get the hooks in me. Hey kids, it's that time again with Armstrong and Getty. Here's your host for final thoughts on Good Friday, It's Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Final thought from everybody on the coupe. To wrap up the day, there is Michaelangelower, Technical director. Michael Well, I'm gonna spend this weekend just finding any round objects I can and putting food coloring on it, and so I don't have to spend any money on eggs, potatoes, radishes, whatever's handy.
Speaker 2: Katie Greener esteemed a muse woman. As a final thought, Katie I opened up a poll on my Twitter saying peeps are a a sophisticated delight in b trash majority seventy thirty trash. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, whenever I find myself in agreement with the majority, I immediately reassess my opinion. Fools Jack final thought for us man, the.
Speaker 2: Whole period sure goes by fast. When your kids are small enough, you get to do the Easter bunny thing and hide the eggs and all the stuff. That was fun, But it's over. It's a lot less work, but not quite his magical, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: My final thought I've changed at the last second. I've scoured the New Testament stemmed a stern and found zero mentions of magical bunnies that delivers. It's an outrage, it's irreligious, it is shocking.
Speaker 2: It is one of the odder things we've got going on in culture, but straight out of paganism. I understand. And it's fun sure, yeah, and it's fine. It's funny. I grew up as a church going kid and we did Easter with the bunny and the eggs too, and that like didn't confuse me. I didn't stay in there. Ownd wait a second, I.
Speaker 1: Just like, so we did the Sunrise service and everything in had an Easter. ACoM Yeah, Armstrong and Getty repic. I'm another grueling four hour worthday. So many people thinks, so little time. Good Armstrong and Giddy dot com for the hotlings Katie's Corner. Pick up some swag for your favorite ang fan.
Speaker 2: They'll love it.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's you yourself. If there's something you see over the weekend we ought to be talking about, send it along mail bag at Armstrong and Giddy dot com.
Speaker 2: So many big stories out there will be following next week.
Speaker 1: See then, God bless America, Armstrong and Getty is an unpredictable beast, and.
Speaker 2: There's nothing wrong with you for being like this. I was wondering you know what you felt about that? Whatever you say that in child, listen.
Speaker 1: Let's go one final message, perhaps a delicious marshmallow peep. Oh.
Speaker 2: I like that total voice, like I'm not being reverenced toward the Lord and Savior. If I don't like peeps, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Have a great Friday, you, Mother, Armstrong and Gaddy,