Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio, and.
Speaker 2: We are back with Isaac Wishaup, founder of Illuminati Watcher dot com, host of the Occult Symbolism and pop culture podcast, author of The Dark Path, Aliens UFOs and The Occult Kubrick's Code, the Star Wars Conspiracy. We were talking about pop culture as mass ritual events. So let's talk about the Grammys. For example, I'm as a casual observer of the Grammys, I've noticed, not fully understanding what's going on on the surface, would seemed like some pretty bizarre, cryptic on stage performances. And we'll also talk about the halftime show at the Super Bowl where we see the same thing. Let's dial it back to the this year's Grammy Grammys. What did you What did you see that kind of stood out as as you know, in terms of occult symbolism.
Speaker 3: So at the latest Grammys, it was actually the sixty six Grammys. But what the reason we bring out is because when you study synchro mysticism and how, you know, how all these secret societies sort of view the world through numerology and things like this, the numbers and the dates of rituals kind of it matters to them. So the sixty six Grammys is interesting because of in Kabbalah, there's sixty six fallen angels on what they call the dark side of the Tree of Life. And it's again this idea of a sort of we talked about earlier about how we suppress the shadow or the darkness, and a lot of occultists are all about trying to sort of embrace the darkness. So it's just kind of a play on that we could start out with. But the first performance was dual lipa, and when you watch a performance, when you know what to look for, you can see these things that she was in a red and black cube and then she was on top of what was a flattened hexagram, like a six sided a hexagram, but a hextagram is actually a flattened three dimensional cube if you look at it correctly. So when we see the symbolism of Saturn show up, they're you know, threefold there with the colors and the two cubes. That tells me this is a little bit more of that sort of embracing the adversary or the antinomianism thing. Because this goes back to you know, I don't want to go too deep on it, but this goes back to the ideas of the creation of the universe and the occult concepts, which was like they looked at the world as the Sun versus Saturn in a way, and Saturn at the time was the furthest planet they could see, so it was considered sort of like the darkness, the outcast, the adversary planet. So they utilize a lot of symbolism of Saturn. There's a variety of explanations for it. You know, oftentimes you'll see the black cube. But there's there's a whole fraternal organizations of ritual magic, you know, like the Brotherhood of Saturn, and they incorporate a lot of free Masonic ideas and things like that, but the whole idea of the Brotherhood of Saturn is the same, the same concept of you know, you need darkness. They say that darkness precedes light to provide a matrix for the manifestation of light in the Brotherhood of Saturn. And that's kind of why, you know, am I saying Dua Lipa is practicing ritual magic now? But I am saying that a lot of people that put together these sets. They are aware of how they can charge up symbols and sigils by getting all of these people to watch this event. And and you know, Carl Young did some studies on this stuff, and there's he he had this view that the the mind, there's three parts of the mind, the conscious, the personal unconscious, and the collective unconscious. And he believed that the group mind, this collective unconscious that we all share, there's certain archetypes and symbols that we all connect with, whether we know it or not. So these rituals that they conduct, they actually do something on a subconscious level on the mass. And so we're all focusing on this concept of Saturn, which in the occult it represents chaos and things like this. So and again we're talking about ritual magic. They do this because they want to charge up the sigil of Saturn. They want to charge up chaos. So the to what ends?
Speaker 2: To what end?
Speaker 3: It's always about it's always about having a global A global government is where that's where it all ends. It's it's this establishment of a universal regime, the empire over the whole world. Manley pee Hall talked about this, and he's said, you read some of his lectures, he says that, you know, man isn't wise enough to control himself, and we man the p hall, we meaning the elites, the occultists, the illuminati, whoever you want to say that they should govern us like we're the sheep, right like in free Masonry they have the apron with the sheep's wool, because the Free Masons, when you get up high enough, allegedly they say that that's their true sort of viewpoint of us, the profane. We're just out here, you know, wasting their We're here to be the slave shall serve. As Alistair Crowley once said, it's kind of their attitude towards us.
Speaker 2: So if that's the endgame. And again the the artists isn't necessarily aware. They're just told, what, okay, we've built this set. We want you to stand here, we want you to move your arms this way. We want you to, I don't know, make the sign the symbol of a pyramid with your fingers and put it over your eye and flash these illumine signs. So the and this is the this is the prerequisite for the artists to i know, climb the ladder to success. They have to play along with with this scheme.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, yeah, you got it. That's exactly how That's how I view it from researching this for thirteen years now. That's how a lot of serious discussed this. Even even Dave Chappelle talks about it. Not on that level, but Dave Chappelle talked about how the people that were running Hollywood when he was having his issues, you know, they were telling him he needed to wear a dress, and he refused to do so, and he implies that something darker happened. He never came out and officially said it. He kind of he kind of talked about it in one of the stand up specials. And then Kat Williams this year recently he had a big show on what do you call it? Club and he said the same exact thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, these wear a dress to humiliate. Is that what you call a humiliation ritual?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Right, yeah, And that's again it's a bit of antinomianism in there with the idea of breaking the cultural or social norms. There's a little bit of humiliation ritual and the idea that they, the the elites want these artists to know that they will be, you know, doing whatever it is that they're told to do whether they like it or not, because they you know, these are gatekeepers to take them to the next level. And that's why Kat Williams was saying Kevin Hart and I like all these guys. I'm not I'm not talking trash. I'm just repeating what Kat Williams claimed. Kat Williams was saying that Kevin Hart played ball. And look at how popular Kevin Hart is. He's all over the place.
Speaker 2: I have to be careful with this one because she has her followers are legion at Taylor Swift and you'll tell us how she got you banned from YouTube here in a moment. Taylor Swift, you know, I'm no arguing with with her talent. It's not my cup of tea, but who cares. She seems to be involved with some numerology. Talk to me about about numerology and Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I stually had the same opinion as you. I find her song it's pretty catchy. It's not my cup of tea, But I certainly don't have a problem with Taylor Swift or her music. But I have had my troubles with Taylor Swift's management team in the past. I've gotten canceled off of YouTube because I, you know, I was pointing out symbolism that you could find in her music videos and there was a problem with that apparently. So the yeah, she recently her big thing is the number thirteen. She says that thirteen is a her lucky number. She had recently at that sixty Sift Grammys. Ironically, we just talked about this. She won her thirteen Granny. And in terms of numerology, they consider and I've got this book called Occult Holidays and Sabots, the number thirteen. They consider it divine by the occultists because in the Bible, thirteen apparently means rebellion against constituted authority, and it represents the depravity that calls satan to rebel against God. And they also talk about how in the occult numerology they assigned six to represent the number of man and the number seven to represent the number of define perfection, and a person who would climb what they called Jacob's ladder towards self perfection. You know, you do six plus seventy, he was thirteen, all right.
Speaker 2: And none of this is to suggest that Taylor Swift is a Satanist. It's I mean, what are we saying here, Well, it's.
Speaker 3: Don't I don't think she's People say that she looks identical to Anton Levet's daughter. She actually does, but I don't believe that that's really I don't believe their father is Anton Lavay. But I do think that the handlers, right, the people kind of running her business. They probably say, because I've been told by lots of people who are connected to other people, they say, Look a lot of these politicians and stuff, they're really into these occult practices in astrology, right. A lot of people read their astrology reports, and politicians will introduce certain legislation on certain dates based on astrology where the planets are aligned and such, because they do think that these kinds of ideas hold weight. So I would argue that the people her management team are aware of all this numerology, like, for instance, she released her latest album on April nineteenth, and that's the first day in a thirteen day Satanic ritual leading up to May Day or Belt Team or Valpurgis Night, which is a holiday celebrated by the Church of Satan and stuff like this. But I do think that it's no different than the politicians trying to find no different than politicians, or no different than people who just read daily astrology and you know, the astrology will say, hey, today's a great day to try to really, you know, make that change happen in your workplace today or whatever, and they okay, and then then they manifested and then it happens. Right. I think it's no different. I think Taylor Swift is you know, maybe maybe she's right into the exact things of what they're doing. Maybe she isn't. I know that a lot of her music videos have been more leaning towards pagan concepts in the past, so I wouldn't be shocked if if Taylor Swift was in fact going along with some of this astrologies.
Speaker 2: Though, how much of the artists participation, let's go back to sort of you know, flashing the Illuminati signs and so forth. How much of that is just trying to is a marketing ploy playing into the uh, you know, the sort of the I'm a bad boy, I'm I'm flirting with the dark side, and how much of it is genuine real?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, that's that's one of those million dollar questions, because I do think both of those things happened. I think some sometimes it's more clear that. For instance, there was a rapper he did a whole album. I think it was Abs Soul. He was kind of more of an underground rapper, so that was a lot of hip hop, and he had a whole album. I think it was called Do Without Wilt, and the whole thing was dedicated to Alistair Crowley, and he seemed very much to be into the occult, whereas some of these other folks, I don't know. I think they're trying to just sell an image. So it's really hard to tell. But I think ultimately the people who co opt it and use it just for an image, I think there's still a line and you know, making that sort of faustian bargain in some ways, I think you got to be careful with that kind of stuff, you know. And speaking of Ice or Not, Taylor Swift, she was hanging out you're talking about people just doing the cymbals on TV. She was in the press box with Ice Spice, another rapper during the Super Bowl, and there was this sort of famous viral video of Ice Pikes wearing this inverted cross necklace and she acted like she was choking herself with it for a second, and you know, here's it's a great example because the.
Speaker 4: Super Bowl is like the most washed event of the year, and you have all these people focusing their energy on it, right and you know, you're focusing your energy on an inverted cross.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, and take from that what you will, what people want to believe in. But I don't know. I do question. And then she makes the sign of the devil horns, you know, like the rock and roll cornudo hands they call that. So I don't know a lot of stuff I think leads down dark roads, is all I think.
Speaker 2: When we talk about the super Bowl halftime, I don't know how many hundreds of millions, maybe a billion. I don't know what the ratings are. But you know, not only the people there live, but people around the world watching the halftime show of the super Bowl and they're performing perhaps these rituals on stage, whether the artist is aware or what have you. When you have that many eyes focused on something, does it can it manifest something? And what are they trying to manifest?
Speaker 3: I think the stats were for a thirty second commercial this year the super Bowl, it was upwards seven million dollars and The reason these companies would spend that amount of money is because they know that it's worth it in the end for their product. Right. And it's it's a form of alchemy. It's a form of converting energy into money. Right. It's no different than the alchemists who are trying to turn lead into gold. Uh. They know what they're doing and and you know the exact science of it. Like if you if you say, you said, okay, okay, I think mister smart guy proved this. We're going to give you a thirty second Super Bowl commercial and you find a way to manifest seven million dollars out of that. I would know how to do that exactly. But but you know, these these people aren't they're they're not stupid. They understand marketing. They understand how we as the masses, how we think. And you know, they know that planting these.
Speaker 5: Symbols of their products, their logos, they put a lot of thought into these logos. They know to plant these logos into our subconscious or the collective unconscious, it's it's worth it. It's worth that seven million dollar price tag.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more