Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Jettating and he Armstrong and Jetty. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have a particular interest in California being from that state, and I we know there's been a lot of fraud. There was thirty two point six billion dollars that's been confirmed in unemployment insurance fraud. There's one point two million fraudulent community college applications. Have you gotten any sense or have you seen any signs there that sort of are similar to what aroused your suspicions in Minnesota?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And fraud in California might be worse than the frauday Minnesota.
Speaker 1: What makes you say.
Speaker 3: That, Well, twenty four billion dollars went missing for homelessness. They've been trying to build this train for years, yet there's hardly anything to prove for that fire.
Speaker 4: Who that that's the representative Kevin Kylie talking to independent journalist Nick Shirley. Is that who's been digging into the fraud thing in Minnesota and in California. At a hearing in Congress the other day, this is interesting. The next few clips, you're going to hear is Joe Pollock of the California Post, which is the New York Post's new West Coast outpost, talking to Fox and Fiends. But the really significant and interesting part to me is that you have a non progressive journalism outlet now established in thriving as far as I can tell, on the West Coast, and how utterly that's going to change the progressive government's ability to get away with all of.
Speaker 1: Their crimes and sins in California.
Speaker 5: Absolutely reach out to this specific guy, Hanson. We got to get a relationship going with the California Post. We'd be perfect for each other and be a marriage made in heaven.
Speaker 4: But here is Joe Pollock at California Post talking about what Kevin Kyley was asking about.
Speaker 6: Well, the Governor's presided over fraud really as a business model in California. This is not the first major fraud to come out during Governor Gavin Newsom's administration. During COVID, the Unemployment Department in California was defrauded of twenty billion dollars in federal funds more than thirty billion dollars overall. The money was stolen by international crime syndicates and Julie Sue, who directed that department, was promoted. She was the acting Labor Secretary in the Biden administration, and now she's in New York. She's the Deputy mayor for Economic Justice. And that's the culture under Gavin Newsom. There is no punishment for fraud. The audits that come back from the state auditor are ignored by the legislature. There's no accountability, and you simply get promoted you fail up.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not disappointing at all. Here's your essay question.
Speaker 4: Sue, who presided over that enormous theft of taxpayer dollars gets promoted to Biden's administration and now is helping run New York the economic justice or whatever. Even as a lefty, as a progressive, if somebody had presided over that sort of waste and abuse of a government program, why would you want them?
Speaker 1: I don't know there is an answer to that question. Do okay, what's the answer. Then?
Speaker 4: Well, the answer is the first thing Joe Pollock said, Newsom has been running California with fraud is the business model. It's all spreading out enormous amounts of money.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I guess if you're a bunch of crooks taking money. Then I get that, But if you're just an actual progressive voter, you shouldn't want this kind of waste.
Speaker 1: That doesn't it doesn't help your cause.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's that diconomy or the different layers that I've been talking about lately. You've got your activist to your hardcore active who know precisely what they're doing, and then you've got the nice people who hear the moral arguments that those activists make and they think they're being.
Speaker 5: Sincere right, they're not. I wish you could get the average progressive voter. You know, if you're looking at a dollar a dollar to be as excited about a dollar from a wasted program as you are as excited about a dollar from a taxpayer. Because you get all excited about more taxes for teachers or homeless or whatever. You think it is important. You want that dollar, But how don't you care about the dollar that's not going toward anything good?
Speaker 1: Over here?
Speaker 5: Right with the completely fraudulent bullet trainer whatever got progressive should be leading the charge to all of that money could be spent on.
Speaker 4: Want to pick your gauze schools, vaccines, whatever you're into. Yeah, yeah, the activists Gavin Newsom Julius suit. They're criminals. They are absolutely criminals. They're porters or soft heads who fall for the false moral argument.
Speaker 6: Next clip, Michael, this is just the tip of the iceberg, and you just have to look at how much spending there is in California. We now spend twice what we spent a decade ago, and yet you don't see public services becoming twice as good. You don't see the results in the quality of the roads around you or the performance of the schools. So if you've got another one hundred and fifty hundred and sixty billion dollars going out the door, the question is where is it going. Some of it is going to government programs that don't work. So there's twenty four billion dollars that has been spent on homelessness with very little impact, and some of it is simply being siphoned off. We have state programs that dole out money to vendors and to non government organizations that have a lot of overhead, that don't produce results, and that happen to have the right political connections. We've essentially institutionalized a fraudulent process, and it doesn't produce value, nor does it produce any kind of return. We've had four years in a row now of budget deficits.
Speaker 4: Did the story not long ago about a bunch of it was San Francisco. But it's, you know, just a microcosmic California. You have all these different commissions and offices and all they do is once in a great while they crank out a report for each other. But you've got one hundred eight hundred, twenty five hundred people on the payroll who will always, always, always vote Democrat.
Speaker 1: That's the scam as hold as politics.
Speaker 5: Hey, California Post, let's work together. Armstrong and Getty show. We're on in the Capitol, We're on in San Francisco, We're on in La We're on in San Diego and many many other cities across the country. We're perfect together, We're perfect riverside. Come on, we'll let you, We'll let everybody know that you exist, and they'll read your stuff.
Speaker 6: Last clip, by the way, it's amazing what the state does find money to do. The news this morning is that Gavin Newsom wants to spend ninety million more dollars Planned Parenthood on abortions.
Speaker 1: This in a state with a deficit.
Speaker 6: That's between three billion dollars if you believe Newsome, or eighteen billion dollars if you believe the non partisan Legislative Analyst's office. But still we find things that we can spend money on, like gerrymandering and abortion and suing the Trump administration. But somehow we can't improve the services. That's a red flag that there must be some fraud going on in the system at a systemic level.
Speaker 4: And it's impossible to vote the Democrats out, which is the really discouraging part. But we're not here to discourage you, and so we will not dwell upon that. That's a good, solid report.
Speaker 5: I've got much more discouragement because I want to repeat something I at the other day. This is enough to make you.
Speaker 1: Give up.
Speaker 5: I mentioned this the other day, so I apologize for we heard it before, but I thought it was so good. So this woman, Megan mccartill writes for the Washington Post, she's also with the Dispatch, made the argument that these things never go anywhere, and she went over a whole bunch of examples over the many, many, many decades that this has happened. Were huge thefts of taxpayer money and they become big stories, but nobody ever pays a price, and voters just feel the same way. I probably feel like that, what are you gonna do? These scandals don't have the appropriate penalty at the end. They just don't historically, which is very depressing. I believe that's because of the Getty mccrdal principle. I'm gonna put myself in front of Megan h. People cannot picture and feel they took a bunch of my money out of my check and threw it away. They get that they took money out of the check the government did, and they get that the government wastes money or hands it out to crony's, But for some reason they don't connect those two you know, power lines together and have the right the obvious emotional reaction to that, which is just totally partly because you have narrowed the tax base intentionally as much as possible so that there are never enough taxpayers that are actually being stolen from to vote you out of office.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 5: If yeah, like with federal money, if you got half of people aren't paying federal income tax, they don't, you can't get them worked up about it.
Speaker 1: At all.
Speaker 4: Don't you care about how federal income taxes are being spent? No, No, I don't. I'm getting it, So I'm happy about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's uh and I think it's always been true, probably that you couldn't connect those feelings you're talking about combined with the it's it's too big. I can't I can't do anything about it. There's no way I could organize. I don't have the time to like organize enough people in a movement to combat that. So I just all I I do is get disappointed and move on with my day. But I think there were enough ethical people over the first two hundred and fifty years that it didn't get completely out of hand. Patriots, Yeah, I think when you lose enough ethics around government, there's nothing stopping them from stealing, and we just don't push back.
Speaker 1: It's just it's going.
Speaker 5: To grow and grow and grow and go and go, or we're gonna find there's way. Minnesota and California are just you know, two examples that happens all over the place.
Speaker 4: There are days I'm able to step outside my disgust and anger as a taxpayer and a patriots. Somebody who loves this country, and actually just I feel like I'm watching Ocean's eleven or one of those Kaper movies where I'm against armed robbery. Of course i am, or like some bank robbery drama. I can name a couple of them that I've really enjoyed. And you know, it's a super clever scheme, and so you kind of on that level, the selling of the progressive tax code as a moral imperative because people who make more should not only pay more in taxes, they should pay a higher percentage in taxes because they need to pay their fair share. Selling that in order to narrow the tax base as much as possible so that you can never be affected. I'm sorry, you can never be elected out. You can never be booted out in an election because the number of people who are offended at your scheme is not enough. That is a brilliant maneuver. That is George Clooney robbing the casino. Smart. It's evil, it's horrible, but it's clever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a depressing I think I really stumbled upon it with the The only way this worked was that there are enough ethical people that wouldn't steal, even though they could well.
Speaker 4: And I just think the scammers have ificiencies in the modern era with modern media and the internet and the acceptance well, one of the main factors is the acceptance of the welfare state.
Speaker 1: It wasn't very long ago. It's a handful of generations.
Speaker 4: Ago that people would not take charity if they were eligible for it because it was too embarrassing. I don't take no charity, and we've gone to the other extreme. Where's mine says everything?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say so. I have a bit of a breaking news thing.
Speaker 5: I don't know when you will hear this, but law enforcement is expected to release a photo of a potential suspect in the gu three case. Okay, we'll see what that is whenever that happens. That's the only thing that's happened, because nothing has happened in the last twenty four hours. We're just wondering if maybe this story was completely over. But they say they're my theory. Yeah, it's Don Lemon publicity. Ho Don Lemon. He's gone too far this time. You know Ashley Banfield who last week went around claiming the son in law did it. I have sources saying it was the sun law. Okay, do you So why do you have sources nobody else has? What an awful thing to say, awful, awful. We got more of the waist here.
Speaker 7: Epstein wrote an email claiming that Bill Gates was worried that he got an STV from one of the Russian girls, and he wanted Epstein to hook him up with an antibiotic they could slip into his wife's coffee. I mean, of all the slazy things I've ever heard, and of all the people not to have anti virus protection.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's in the Epstein file.
Speaker 5: So Bill Gates thought he got an STD probably gave it to his wife and was gonna slip antibotics into her coffee to try to get her over the STD.
Speaker 1: He didn't want to have to tell her that she bright have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a super interesting aspect of this. I was just reading about this or before the show. Epstein wrote an email to himself and sent it to himself talking about all the conversations he'd had with Bill Gates, including about that that's where that story comes from.
Speaker 1: Why did he send an email to himself about that?
Speaker 4: Wanted a paper trail, wanted to remind himself, have it handy, have the list handy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, see, there's some speculation I was watching people discuss this of he having been through this before, knew that a lot of these things might be dug into an investigation, and just wanted the whole bunch of stuff out there like this.
Speaker 1: Hmm, I don't know exactly what.
Speaker 5: I don't quite that's two five dimensional chests for me to completely figure out, you know, most of his nefarious Uh, he was a people.
Speaker 4: Collector, he was an We talked about this earlier, but he was an unbelievably skillful networker. I wonder if he also had an in case I need it. Uh, the carrot isn't working, Let's bring out the stick file on verious important people.
Speaker 5: You know, it's this is ancient wisdom, But if you live your life a certain way, do the right thing, it's so much easier. I mean, just so much easier in so many different ways. You know you're not lying anybody, you're not cheating, you're not you know you're not. There's another shoe, wasn't up about ready to drop all the time. Imagine the stress of I probably gave my wife an STD. I need to figure out how to cure her of that without letting her know I was cheating and gave her an SDD.
Speaker 1: I mean, God, who wants to do You're one of the richest people planet Earth.
Speaker 5: You could have such an enjoyable life doing so many things, and I'm sure his life was dominated for days, weeks or months with this which he brought on himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so crazy. I mean he could do literally anything.
Speaker 5: Money can buy on planet Earth, and he got himself into that situation.
Speaker 1: Wow, sounds very stressful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, being like an ultra nerd type like Bill Gates was, and then having spectacular wealth which gets you access to Russian hookers apparently, and you know, all sorts of women who'd throw themselves at you.
Speaker 1: He was probably ill prepared to deal with that.
Speaker 5: So Jake Tapper, at least on CNN is still in a denim shirt down in Arizona reporting on the Savannah Guthries mom situation, like that's where he's broadcasting his show from.
Speaker 1: That's how big a deal they still think it is.
Speaker 5: But there's a report out that the FBI is going to release the image of a person who appears to be wearing a mask and carrying backpacker tools, hoping somebody will recognize the person that may have broken into the house and taken Nancy Guthrie. So that's a tiny bit of information today that's different than the last several days. Okay, we got more on the way coming.
Speaker 1: Up, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 8: The Seattle Seahawks are the Super Bowl champions. They made short work of the New England Patriots. Quarterback Drake May became the second Drake in a row to take a beating at the Super Bowl. The Seahawks defense kept the temperature alone. Most of the excitement came from the ads. It was maybe the weirdest year for Super Bowl commercials ever. There were like two beer commercials. The rest were for Ai, Jesus and Mike Tyson telling you to eat apples.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember, wasn't that many years ago, Manna.
Speaker 1: It was all.
Speaker 5: White beers and pop of various kinds, pepsi and coke. Now it's Ai because the world's going crazy. So I came across this internet battle between a couple of people. I don't know who they are, and it doesn't make any difference, but it is all over the issue of.
Speaker 1: Fat positive isness.
Speaker 4: What do you call it? Fat positivity? Body positivity? Yeah, yeah, fat accept its acceptance. That's what it is that James Lindsay has written about before. And we went through this thing, or we're still going through this thing. It's got these examples.
Speaker 5: This one person posted from covers of Cosmopolitan magazine with some very very overweight women like you know, really you're really, really, really big and this is healthy and this is the new healthy or something like that, and how we got on that kick of I think like we overreacted. Maybe I don't know, because nobody, nobody wants to be that size right now. So I mean, you know, you can make the argument that it's well, I don't know, I don't even know what to take from this, but nobody wants to be that size, so suggesting being not that size would be better. I would I would think you could say that out loud, but maybe you can't. Maybe you can't anyway. So this is back and forth between these people as I was mentioning and it included this, which I thought was really something, and then they blame it on big pharma and all these different things going back and forth. But this is an article from the New York Times. Some doctors wait a while before trying to get patients to lose weight because if you bring it up, they get very angry. And this is from the article. Doctor Scott Hagen, a Seattle primary care doctor, goes further edging toward an obesity last approach that is common among doctors. If a patient comes in with obesity and obesity related conditions, he starts by treating the related conditions with drugs he knows he can work only later when the patients are comfortable with him, and if the other conditions are not improved, will he discuss trying the obesity drugs focusing on losing weight. People with obesity, added, tend to have a long history of relationships with doctors who blame them for their weight, despite their having spent years, even decades, trying diets and exercise. Many of them, he says, well, put off the first thing he tries to treat, which is obesity.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 5: So are doctors afraid to say, well, you're really, really overweight?
Speaker 1: Is what the problem is here.
Speaker 5: There's another little part of this if I can't find it, but it was basically.
Speaker 1: On the.
Speaker 5: Finally, now that glps have become so popular and so many people have lost weight with them, is it.
Speaker 1: Okay to say out loud, and I don't know what.
Speaker 5: To extend any of this is true that you can say out loud these things or can't say out loud that you know your knees, your ankles, your joints, your back, all these different sorts of things were because of your weight, and that's why you had these problems. But I never said talk to you. Know, I would treat you for your knee pain, but we wouldn't talk about the fact that your four hundred pounds is why your knees hurt all the time. Right, And now that the gops have become more popular, you can say out loud that, well, you had knee pain because you were a soberweight.
Speaker 1: You think there's a truth to.
Speaker 4: That, Yeah, yeah, I do. I've never been a doctor. Uh played doctor as a younger man.
Speaker 1: But successfully did it. Usually work didn't hurt.
Speaker 4: So I can see, especially as they describe people who've tried and tried and tried and tried to lose weight. If the doctor just at the outset gets after him you got to lose some weight, You gotta lose some weight, they don't want to hear it anymore, so they turn it off.
Speaker 1: So the doctor can't help them. I don't have any idea what doctors do.
Speaker 5: But doctors certainly should say if you got like your knees and your ankles are hurt all the time, and your four hundred and fifty pounds, say have you tried losing weight? Because I think your weight is the main reason your knees hurt. And then they can say, yeah, I go to the gym five days a week and eat nothing but lettuce, although that's probably not the I mean, acting like that's the most common case is probably not accurate.
Speaker 1: Right, So.
Speaker 5: What are doctors supposed to do? Treat it with drugs or maybe that's what people want.
Speaker 4: I have no idea. I don't know. I don't know. I'm not a doctor. I'm not even sure I understand what you're asking.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that that was happening in doctor's offices, what they wrote in the New York Times. I didn't know that was a common thing that they're not willing to bring up obesity. Obesity last is usually the approach, is what the New York Times que I'm surprised.
Speaker 4: That it's gone that far. Yeah, it seems obvious, but I don't know. I just I try to keep in mind what I'm like in the mainstream, of what I'm an outlier of and what I'm like just a flat weirdo about. And I've always been a realist about weight. I know exactly how overweight I am and the effects it has, and what weight I'd like to be, and what I've tried to do and what I've not bothered trying to do to get back to the weight. And I've lost a ton of weight, regained stuff. So it's impossible to offend me at the doctor's office saying, you know, you probably had to drop twenty pounds.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, yeah, I know. So it's tough for me to picture.
Speaker 4: But I could see somebody, yeah, reacting the way they described in the New York Times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all I know is what I'm reading about in these articles. But if you do have some sas where people have bad knees and bad ankles and the doctor knows it's because of the weight and they don't bring up the weight, that's not good doctoring.
Speaker 1: I don't think at least, No, Yeah, you got to let.
Speaker 5: People know that it's the amount of weight your knees carry around is where your knees hurt. Now we can address whether or not you can lose a weight and how you're trying whatever.
Speaker 4: But I think what the doctors were saying in that article is if I go with that first, I've lost them.
Speaker 1: They're gone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a teenager. You just if you go so hardcore, you lose the connection. It's over. That's the way I interpreted that article.
Speaker 1: But which as I've found a very annoying reality.
Speaker 4: I think you're having trouble understanding it because you're a gay nazi and I have proof from the Wall Street Journal's Auto review column.
Speaker 1: I'm not gay.
Speaker 4: State you're not only are you gay, you're a gay Nazi. And I have proof.
Speaker 1: I think I mentioned that.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, and it's from a Pullitt Surprise winning journalist. And you know how the Nobel Prize, you know, after the or what behind the Ears Youth passed away and we learned what the Nobel Prize is and who's on the committee and what they reward and stuff. You realize, how, okay, it's a progressive activist group that the progressive press pretends is just the arbiters of all that is good and holy, Right, pullet surprise committee. Wait till I tell you about them, and you're gonna do that next segment, right, and your whole g N status.
Speaker 5: One more thing on the weight thing that I think is relevant, the fact that we soft pedaled downplayed that during COVID. The relationship between COVID deaths and being overweight was crazy. So they got like no attention because of being offensive or whatever.
Speaker 4: You know what, that is great evidence that perhaps the my realists view, if you don't want to lose them, so you got a soft pedal in them. No, it's it's way way crazier than that. You're right, that's good point. All right, people were freaking dying, right, Well, I don't want to say they're heavy. They could die still, you know, fat accept it's that's just insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's something. Okay, we got what Joe said.
Speaker 5: Coming up next, the Commerce Secretary of Howard Lutnik, as we speak, is uh in Congress being pressed by Democrats about his relationship with Epstein. I'm kind of like to hear that as he is on tape once saying I'm never spending another moment with that guy, and then he spent. It would seem quite a few moments with the guy after that, So.
Speaker 4: I just I can't get past the flip flop. And when they had power, they didn't give a crap. Oh yeah, exact powers. So no, they want to know everything and back and forth, no doubt flopy. So I came across this from Andrew Styles and the Free Beacon and was amused by it, and I went to the original source and it turns out he's right.
Speaker 1: The Wall Street.
Speaker 4: Journal car Review Vehicle Review Things, written by Dan Neil, who's a Pulitzer Prise winning journalist. It's one of the strangest reviews I've ever read in my life. And this is the Jack is a gay Nazi thing.
Speaker 1: Well, you sure say that a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like that's gonna feel like it's gonna stick if you keep saying it.
Speaker 1: Katie, do you.
Speaker 4: Understand why saying Jack is a gay Nazi is kind of enjoyable?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry that I would. I love saying Jack is a gay Nazi. There it is. It sounds even better coming out of your mouth.
Speaker 5: The gay thing is not if I were gay, i'd be I would be openly gay. I don't have a problem with it, but I'm not gay, and it's not going to help my dating prospects.
Speaker 1: The Nazi part is really difficult to deal with.
Speaker 4: Were you or were you not approached by a white supremacist skinhead in a public library?
Speaker 1: I was to recruit you to the Nazis? I was?
Speaker 4: I rest my case anyway, So, as Andrew Styles writes, journalists are the worst. Even those who don't cover politics are often incapable of writing normal sentences without flaunting their sneering disdain for normal Americans. For instance, you might not believe us if we told you. The Wall Street Journal's Peel, a surprise winning autocritic, recently compared Americans who enjoy large trucks with gas powered engines to Herman Gurring, the Nazi commander who founded the Gestapo and whose Marshall flamboyance fueled persistent rumors about his sexuality. That's exactly what what's his face?
Speaker 1: Did? The guy? Oh there it is, Dan Neil did.
Speaker 4: The opening paragraph of his review of Ford's gas powered F two fifty super Duty must be seen to be believed, Jack Armstrong, do you or do you not?
Speaker 1: Drive a Ford F two to fifty Super Duty trunck?
Speaker 5: I do okay, Nazi anyway, So wow, you're connecting the dots.
Speaker 4: But and I'll get into the actual review. But, as Andrew Styles writes, the opening paragraphs have to be seen to believe be believed. Even then, it's absurd enough to make you wonder if an editor messed up by uploading the wrong text. Just a totally normal way to start a truck review. I'm going to read you the opening to the review. Russell Crowe's portrayal of Nazi leader Hermann Gurring in the film Nuremberg is brilliant but incomplete. Little is made of Gurring's outrageous personal style, the power blue Reich Marshall's uniform, the fur lined capes, the diamond and crusted badges and batons, the face makeup. Gurrings sartorial choices raised suspicions among both the Allies and the Nazi high command that he was a homo sex.
Speaker 1: Keeping in mind on Rue, this.
Speaker 5: Is the review of an F two fifty Super duty Diesel, a truck review.
Speaker 4: Correct anyway, dot dot dot he was a homosexual.
Speaker 5: That's quite an opening for a review of an automobile.
Speaker 4: He's just getting started, so dot dot dot he was a homosexual, he wasn't. Apparently, a later generation of sociologists might have diagnosed Guring's Marshall flamboyance as a form of homeovestism that is exaggerated and often impractical gender normative dress or behavior intended to signal elite social status.
Speaker 5: Now, did you look thick on a hyperlink? Or is this still part of the f two to fifty truck review?
Speaker 1: Still part of the review? Okay?
Speaker 4: Although the term is clinically obsolete, examples of male peacocking are as close as the nearest bejeweled Patek Philippe talk expensive.
Speaker 1: Now I'm watch I see where they're going now, or a.
Speaker 4: Sterling silver Rodeo belt buckle or jumped up old plated pickup. Indeed, there are many examples of behavior intended to signal elite social status blah blah blah, and then picking up again with Andrew styles, Uh job, it's right about cars. It's certainly the most relevant, not the most relevant option to sneer it people who drive pickup trucks. Comparing people you don't like the Nazis is another classic case. Most people were regarded as not just praining, but such is the cost of asserting once moral righteousness.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I'm assuming when you drive your Prius or Tesla or something like that, it's not peacockying and signaling something. Yours is just a solid decision. Okay, fine, whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you expect a truck review, writes Andrew. Yeah, that's hilarious.
Speaker 5: So he's reviewing a truck and he has to have many, many paragraphs to get around to insulting people who would drive a truck.
Speaker 1: That's his truck review.
Speaker 4: In Neil's view, the typical F two fifty owners an insecure roofing contractor some other emperor g redneck who wants to make his rivals jelly and tow his pleasure boat on weekends above, and then he points out for context the F series is the best selling vehicle lineup in the United States for.
Speaker 1: Nearly half a century.
Speaker 4: The sight of me hopping down from the driver's seat has real Greg Bovino energy, he sneers, referencing for no reason whatsoever, the border patrol linrew led the immigration crack down Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: And then he claims to detect a hint of lavender in the cabin wink wink gay Wow.
Speaker 1: What final thoughts this armstrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, here's your host for final thoughts.
Speaker 1: Joe Getty was that gurring there?
Speaker 4: Hey, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew, starting with Michael Angelow in the control room.
Speaker 1: Michael hit it. We didn't have time for this earlier, but I want to play it. Here we go.
Speaker 9: Twenty five oh three to go. Someone has run on the field, some guy with a brawl, and now he's not being chased. He's running down the middle of the forty, arms in the air in a victory salute. He's pulling down his pants. Put up your pants, my man, pull up those pants. He's being chased.
Speaker 2: At a thirty.
Speaker 9: He breaks a tackle from a security guy at the twenty tell in the middle of the ten, the five.
Speaker 1: He sides at the one.
Speaker 9: And they converge on him at the goal line. Pull up your pants, take off the brawn.
Speaker 1: Be a man. We need more of that with our streakers. Oh. I love that.
Speaker 4: Katie Greener esteemed to us woman as a final thought.
Speaker 1: Katie.
Speaker 5: Hard to follow that, but all I've got is that chicken Banana song has been stuck in my head since the seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: There you go, I'm not happy.
Speaker 4: If I hate the modern oryld Jack final thought, Yeah, I'm gonna be following this social media case today. Google is going to respond to the accusations of them.
Speaker 5: Making an addictive product for kids. This is I think you're gonna be fascinating the fall.
Speaker 4: One more quote from this Dan Neil character in his Gay Nazi truck review.
Speaker 1: They mentioned that in his.
Speaker 4: Recent review of the new super cross Track Sport Hybrid, he praised it as having a for anybody who's ever longed for a powertrain that reflects their values.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, how did you get a sign? Doing car reviews well, not to mention super duty truck reviews.
Speaker 5: Wow, Armstrong and Geddy wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: So many people, thanks so little time. Good Armstrong Geddy dot com.
Speaker 4: A lot of great clicks there, the hot the hot lengths, Oh so fabulous Katie's corner. You can drop his noemail bag at Armstrong and Geddy dot com. Pick up his T shirt that reflects your values. Come about ruin the entire country Gavin Newsom twenty twenty eight or hot Dogs are Dogs.
Speaker 1: We will see you tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 5: I'm strong and get take the way better at words, words, oh my words, words. It is time for us to do what we have been.
Speaker 1: Doing in that time. Is every day equal matter fact. But it's also a bob. It's a Bobcat is the thing. Thank you all, and it's always everybody else. I love you all, high know, Thanks y'all. They're not armstrong and getty.