Speaker 1: Look may oh, I see you my own look over there is that culture. Yes, goodness loves culture.
Speaker 2: Ding dong lost culture. He's just calling, oh my god, take two, Take two. So what people will never know is that this is some bts. We had to do it again. We had to take the intro again, but one had some adjustments to make.
Speaker 1: You keep me am the listeners honest, well, we were saying this is rarefied air.
Speaker 2: We're back on our talk shit on.
Speaker 1: Our text show, which is challenging me. I don't know if it's because I had to buy a new podcast to Mike at an our Ghost, which is a British chain of I guess like electronic stores. It's like, gosh, it's a step below a best Buy, but it's above.
Speaker 2: I hate it already.
Speaker 1: Did I say I went into a best Buy recently? Wanted to give no all my love to best By because I have been public in the past about my coming of age at best Buy.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to mourn, you know, something still here some I don't want to mourn something that is like literally a corporate chain. Well, of course there's no sentimentality there.
Speaker 2: And I don't forget No, this is a human moment of you just remembering best Buy as it was. You're allowed to grieve.
Speaker 1: Best Buy was flop. Best BUYE was flopped in the last week that I went.
Speaker 2: What exactly happened? And let's keep the service out of it. Let's not say anyone did a bad job, but what was it at best Buy was not a service issue?
Speaker 1: And gause floor plan layout.
Speaker 2: Oh and I know this really gets to you, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It's like, get in line, okay, sure, where where is?
Speaker 2: Where is that over there? Over there?
Speaker 1: I go to where the person points. I don't see any kind of stanchion or indicator that this is where the like you were at c you really care about this too.
Speaker 2: This is cue experience.
Speaker 1: This is all about sort of crowd control and efficiency in terms of like moving people. This is one of society's great challenges and puzzles that constantly sort of reinvents itself, and we have not caught up to the solution.
Speaker 2: So if we can't figure this out, we're going to need congestion pricing for walking around. And I don't think anyone wants that. We're gonna have to say you want to get in here to this best Buy sixty cents, sixty cents a cover. It's just it's congestion pricing. Bow we need less people in there, so sixty cents to get into the best Buy. You a tax would be a tax on foots, a tax on feet. Can you imagine, bo, my god, tyle of that attacks on feet, attack on feet? Can I tell you you're speaking of orienting yourself. That's really what this is about. You are trying to orient and I am literally in my new space orienting. So this is the first ever Lost Culture recording from my apartment. Uh huh. And I literally was looking around just now and I said, I can't wait for Bowen and I to join in hands here and be tactile an episode from here, my new home. How are you feeling?
Speaker 1: First of all, let's just say, Matt Rogers, what homeowner?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I joined my sister the congratulations.
Speaker 2: Honestly, yeah, thank you. It feels. It feels really nice, and it's in It's in an area I always if you told me in college, like, oh, you'll get an apartment there, I'd been like, fuck off, there's no way. So I'm like loving the area I'm in.
Speaker 1: Out of anybody, I know you are living the Carrie Bradshaw Serena Vanderwoodson fantasy like.
Speaker 2: You York girl, Honey, I listen, those are some big shoes to fill, Okay, So I don't take that lightly at all. Both my neighbors are vibes. Both my new vapors are like vapors I said, guys, fabors or little reefer in my new apartment. So I understand that's where we're at. Both my neighbors with an n uh huh vibe love. I love weapors, webers, my vibe. Neighbors my vabors something good, something rare, Okay, So the vibe is there, both straight but horny little vibes in their own way. And I am doing this ASMR style because I actually literally don't know if they can hear me clear as a bell or not. Bow. I swear to God so I will be on the conservative side in terms of how much I give vocally Okay, okay, to my right. My neighbor to my right like sixty years old, always walking around either shirtless or with a crisp white crew neck tee. So like like must be bleaching the shit out of when I would have and our twenty white teas in there. It's one other other uniform white curly hair. A vibe today, he says to me, I'm evan an amazing day. I worked out and I got a juice perfect day. And I'm like, sir, is this a portal into the future? You like him? To say I like him would be an understatement. Interested. So then to my left we have this other gentleman, much younger, young professional black hair. Is it too long, maybe, but he's wearing it, he's rocking it. I know he's a vibe because the other day Melissa came here to visit me, and she left the elevator and he's chatting her up. And that's when I say, Hi, I live here. Now, this is my friend Melissa. He's like, oh, we met. I have to come over and bring you a cup of sugar. I say, sir, get your cup, fill it to the brim with sugar, and get on over here. I'm interested. My neighbors are vapors there, vibey neighbors. How do you know straight? How do you know straight? I don't think my gaitar is good. I think my straight tar is perfect. Does that make sense? Yes?
Speaker 1: But sometimes it's horseshoe theory and that the radar it just loops, It just loops to gay. This could be the start of something, something rare.
Speaker 2: Wow, Oh my god, it's amazing that Lost Coach has a new single, something something rare?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 2: Just did I somehow write the song from the new Wicked for Good? Oh?
Speaker 1: Are you implying that you are working on the project, because it's possible.
Speaker 2: What if I heavily implicated that again and again and again for months, and then everyone found out it wasn't true, not even the thing. No one ever even asked me like, but but I was here, and I was like, there might be something coming with Wicked for Good, maybe a song that I wrote, and then it never happened. That would be something good, something rare. This is this is the thing.
Speaker 1: Why can't the rumor mail ever work in our favor?
Speaker 2: How cool? I mean, it's never like, oh did you hear about Bowen Yang's oscar buzz for the new Like it's never.
Speaker 1: Like for overcompensating. He's up for an oscar by the way, with overcompensating.
Speaker 2: Wow, wow, that's so fun to see it take off like that. And also that was a really fun, good day vibes. It could not happen to a nicer, cooler, funnier, more giving person than Benito.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and shout out to Desiree Akavan, who directed our episode and many of the episodes. It was a fun, great day in Toronto, a city I love. Period.
Speaker 2: Oh see, that's where you go to sort of. Toronto is where you go to breathe again. Shall we to Toronto soon? It'll be the only place to breathe soon, my girl.
Speaker 1: Sorry to flaunt our real estate selves, but the only place I'm looking I'm not looking at vacation homes or beach homes or you know, Pieta tears anywhere else. I The next place I'm thinking about is somewhere in Ontario, because that is the safest place from sorry climate. And we have to bring it up on the podcast.
Speaker 2: In the words of Camille, Now we said it. Now we said it, and I say that with the most serious voice I've used on this podcast every Now we said it.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about Kyle, one of the few Kyle Richard's moments that I love. Such a fucking liar, Camille, Can I tell you something, Don't be disrespectful towards Kyle.
Speaker 2: And you've been you've been heavily sort of leaning on it with Kyle over the past few episodes. And just because we've had guests, I have ale to cock you because you know what, you're nasty towards Kyle and Kyle is me when I look in the mirror.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you better than Kyle? You're you're red na.
Speaker 2: I love you, Lord, I love you Lord, and I take that from you graciously. But let me just say something, but why the quarrel, Why this quarrel? Why quarrel? You Listen, Kyle might be going through a rough couple of seasons, but we there have been high highs with Kyle. We are all Kyle. And every word of that sentence is capitalized when you when you write it out later, it's actually real culture number six.
Speaker 1: We are Every word of that sentence is capitalized.
Speaker 2: Yes. And I'm just saying like, just because Kyle, you know, gets that mealy mouthed thing that you did the impression on the podcast and she Doug like when she's crying, it's come on, it's kind of iconic.
Speaker 1: She's so like such a little stamp.
Speaker 2: Boat.
Speaker 1: Oh shush, oh shush, so angry man, You are you are Wait, what were we talking about that we started this? I'm sorry Toronto climate change? Climate change? Oh yeah, climate change. Wait, so why is it the safest say, from earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, like fires. Who says the maps says the map overlays on North America. The coasts are going to be like underwater the middle of the country, and you know a lot of a lot of fire hazard tornado risks in the middle of the country, earthquakes in the mountainous area.
Speaker 2: Is like Ontario is safe and it's safe. People. You're saying that neither the Republicans or the Democrats are gonna save us.
Speaker 1: Hopefully, hopefully one of them rises up by the name of to say Marderie Taylor Green. I love that girl, my girl, resident Green president green girl. Cut this out, cut this out, and cut that out.
Speaker 2: I would love if they were like Wow, in a shocking move, Lost Coach endorses Marjorie Taylor Green far ahead of the twenty twenty eight race. That is how dumb some of the like coverage has been out there, like it's what you do so like I'm watching so much of it right now because of the Biden book, Like I'm back up watching him the news again. No, man, it's a bad No. I'm just like it's just wild because well, the whole it's a rabbit hole. I don't really want to get into. But like some of the media coverage, I'm just like, wow, how can we watch anything now when then it wasn't truthful? Okay? Anyway, this this could be a.
Speaker 1: Word are you about to I don't think Sony Jake Tapper?
Speaker 2: It's not I don't think Sonny Jake Tapper because I think that probably what's in that I believe everything in that book. I believe everything in it, but it's just like laughable to me that it comes from him who was a part of being Like, that's ridiculous about it. So I don't know if he's taking accountability for that. Maybe he has, maybe he hasn't. It's just like when I hear it's coming from him, that's my immediate response is like really because the last I checked, it was no big deal how old he was for years? Coming from y'all. So it's just like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, I don't know, Hugh stuff, tough stuff?
Speaker 2: Are you is this about?
Speaker 1: Is this gonna be a weed forward summer for you, because I need to pick one thing and stick with it. I go on that long tie right about like you know, it's it's in interesting right.
Speaker 2: Like me about the media, Like I sound so fucking stupid and I'm just going no, no, and you just go.
Speaker 1: So it's gonna be a weeds forward summer for you. Huh No, you're right, it's so sad. I'm really ostrich mode over here, like head in the sand and like I don't know what else to do.
Speaker 2: What do you mean about like all of it?
Speaker 1: Talking to people at work, and this one writer I won't say his name, not that this is like a damning or anything, but he has this professor in college who like, up until very recently has been like everybody likes stop freaking out of her AI, Like it's not there's something about the human touch and the human sort of like layer on things that like humanity will like abide by and it's like we will seek out as a culture in a society. And then something something turned recently. I don't know what it was, uh, But then this writer said that this professor is finally now like writing articles where he's like I get no joy from eating meals or talking to my children anymore because because we're dude, Jesus and your twos no, and we can't be having this conversation because you're stone.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we literally can. I have to tell you so.
Speaker 1: And I also don't know anything. I cannot substantiate any of what I'm saying with like actual with in depth knowledge.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's just that I'm getting older or that this stuff is becoming so much more common now, like the quote unquote end of the world talk. It used to terrify me, the concept of like the apocalypse, like nuclear war, Like I remember when I was a kid. You ever have those like irrational fears when you're a kid, Like a lot of kids are obsessed with death my thing for a little bit of a time there, And I honestly think it was around like the Iraq War when they started to say weapons of mass destruction. I became so obsessed with that idea that I would actually be low grade depressed. Like now though maybe it's just like I said, getting older, it's just that the stuff is kind of like piecemeal or not piecemeal, but like very every day to talk about it doesn't bother me. I had my friend send me that book Nuclear War. Yeah, Chloe, my friend sends it to me, and I was just like, yeah, to send it to me, And now it's I got home one day, I looked down, I saw it the words nuclear war in my home, and I was kind of unfazed, and I was like, well, I've come a long way. This doesn't terrify me the thought of it anymore. Whether that's good or bad, I don't know, but like, I'm willing to engage in the idea, of course for some reason.
Speaker 1: But this is the thing. Being a prepper is a choice one hundred you know, I mean the right choice here's but yes, this is what I'm asking. Like, I don't know what choice I'm gonna make or I am to have a go bag of any kind?
Speaker 2: No, me neither. And I think we know people that do.
Speaker 1: Yes, we do, We certainly do. And I think we should we start being those people. Should we be?
Speaker 2: We need to.
Speaker 1: We need to talk to your friend, to our friend Chloe. Mm hmmm, because we love her.
Speaker 2: Yeah. A vapor if I ever had one, if this person was my neighbor, it will be a vapor.
Speaker 1: It would be such a she is, such a vabor she is I love everything about Chloe.
Speaker 2: You no an icon, a walking icon, a walking icon.
Speaker 1: When I found out that she was a prepper, I went, well, now I should start taking this seriously. My version of prepping is getting a house in Ontario for my friends.
Speaker 2: You know, you always are being like, guys, let's get a house. I know, what's what's with that? Because someone has to be the person that's like, we're going on vacation. Somebody has to somebody has to be the person that's like, Ultimately, in a group of friends, you do need those people that are proactive. I've tried to become one over the past couple of years, partly because I don't want you soldiering all of it, because I noticed that you do do.
Speaker 1: A lot of kind to me. You are I try to be Wait, are you going to Fire Island this weekend or.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I fly back in Friday morning, and I might I have to like take a passport photo and then I'm gonna maybe catch the night.
Speaker 2: Ferry in and then leave Saturday night. Okay, let me know I'll be there. It's Friday night under our party. I should we should know this is Friday night. Is underwear party. It's just famously it's Saturday Night in the Fire Island film because that's what it needed to be. More the script, and that is what we call movie magic. And sometimes you need to make things a little different than you guys in real life. Okay. Also, I'm gonna gag you that wasn't even the real Ice Palace movie.
Speaker 1: Magic, movie magic. It was on a sound stage in Brownsville, Brooklyn. Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow. Period. Listen. Here's the thing too about us being around at Fire Island. You know what I'm having this summer? Say hi, summer, let's let's say hi. I'm interested. You know, this is the first time in like two years I'm not like depressed a fun summer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Matt, it never and I'm not saying that like your your moments of depression in the summer were nonsensical. I just to me, it never made sense that you hated summer so much. I understood it, but it didn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Does that? Does that? Does that? Does that make it? Yep?
Speaker 1: It's to quote our friend Celestim, I do it.
Speaker 2: I do believe what you were saying. I believe you're telling the truth, but I don't believe what you're saying saying, true, you No, I think I think that I was just like and I here's the thing, Like, when you're depressed, it's just no of course I know, for a reason to opt out of things. And so I just was, so, this is the first summer I've had in like two years where I'm not going to be depressed, and I'm very excited about it. And I can't believe it was like a year ago around now I was crying on this podcast by my social anxiety. I feel so turned around and happy, like I love excited to have a good summer. Let's have a good one.
Speaker 1: But also if it doesn't end up being a good one for whatever reason, if you have it's I'm.
Speaker 2: Not setting any bars. I'm just saying with my intention is to like have a fun this summer and not be you know, just not be a drag.
Speaker 1: No, And it's okay to be a drag. And if you're out there right now readers Katie's Kyle's Publicists finalists and you're a drag, that's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you are the drag, No, it's okay to go home.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You don't need to like I feel like we were on one vacation in particular last summer and I hit a drag wall, and I wish I had just gone home. Honestly, I wish for everyone's sake, I had just gone home, and it wouldn't have been a thing of like, oh, he bailed on the vacation. But I just think, in thinking about everyone else's energy, like it's okay to sometimes to just take yourself out of stuff, or you know what I'm saying. I love going home early on a vacation if you feel like you have to. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Speaking of fun summers, we kicked hours off in style.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, isn't it wonderful? What happened? They crowned us through the Princes of Celestial Park and we got to walk the blue carpet at the fucking opening of Epic Universe. I said, my eight year old self was dying gorgeous. I was so happy. I was so happy for both of us. I was so happy for you.
Speaker 1: I kept telling you, you made it like we're here, like you talked about this for so long.
Speaker 2: I am so happy the people that you and I got to bring perfect vibes, like it was just it was so great, like Universal Orlando, thank you for that. That was really the treated us so forgettable, and we did some fun content for them. We did this co stars now on YouTube. Yeah it's we rode the STARTUS Racers and they filmed this on the damn go Pro. We were so ill for the second time. Holy fuck. Yeah that was tough. She's a little demon that start US Racers.
Speaker 1: Well it was so funny because we did Startist Racers and then some people in the group hadn't done Velosit Coaster at the North Campus at Yes.
Speaker 2: You love calling up the North Campus. I love it.
Speaker 1: I you know, I'm a company man. I used the corporate lingo. We go to North Campus and everyone was like, is this worse or better? Then? Is this more intense or less intense than start Users?
Speaker 2: This is less?
Speaker 1: And then I guess there was some room for debate on that because they were like, no, that was crazier than Startus. I was like, yes, I understand why it was crazier, but it's smoother not to ring, not to compare them against and to each other. But I feel like Startist is it tosses you in the craziest ways. Some of those barrel are there? Are they barrel spins? Like, how would you describe those?
Speaker 2: So there's a new element on the start US Racers. It's called the celest shield spin, which is a really coaster trick where like they essentially it's like a.
Speaker 1: Barrel roll around each other. So that was really pretty incredible. And also it's like probably two.
Speaker 2: Or three other inversions I don't know the exact version number on that coaster, but one of them, the green one, is known as being a little bit more intense, and the yellow one is like supposed to be like a step below it, but not even in terms of intensity. We did the green one twice to shoot this thing on the GoPro, and my vibe is I only need to do a ride once, really, unless I'm on a drama mean.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, unless you're on drama mean But this kind of I think helps make the case that waiting in line, waiting in the quy was a necessary part of the experience of the experience because we did it back to back and I was like, whoa, It's like, you know, it maybe wouldn't have been bad in between a couple of these things to have like fifteen to twenty minutes to just get a breather because just the g forces on.
Speaker 2: What are thirty four and thirty five year old bodies? You know, it was cuckoo. But then I will say took a drama. I mean for the next time we did.
Speaker 1: It was chuved okay, But overall roller coasters are not is not like DJing.
Speaker 2: You can't do B to B. You can't do back.
Speaker 1: To back, Babe, babe, you can that's.
Speaker 2: A royal of culture. That's a rural culture.
Speaker 1: Number seventy seven coaster like d not like DJ or not like DJing. You can't do to be back to back.
Speaker 2: You can't do B and B. Wait, but I will say this. I here's what I'm ready to say. Velosco Coaster. The reason why it felt less intent is because it's so it's like got like it picks up energy as it goes.
Speaker 1: Veloster is the best roller coaster I've ever done, from the theming to like the way that the elements seemed to increase and excitement and surprise factor, the fact that the last element on the Veloco coaster is that insane, like it's like it's like a barrel roll over the lake.
Speaker 2: It's like a it's crazy it's such a quick, little wrench of a turn. It's like whoop. It only has a lap bar too, so you're like really bucking. And that is the best roller coaster I've ever done. For sure, Startus Racers is great because it's duels and it's you know, it's really it's wild, it's quick, you're whipping. But for me, Velasta Coaster remains untouched. I love all coasters equally. You aren an equal opportunist. Yes, Crystal, the werewolf that tore us up.
Speaker 1: I love Curse of the Werewolf. Oh my god, we loved that. I just love Dark Universe in general.
Speaker 2: We love it's our home's that's we feel really at home there. The monster's unchanged. So we've officially this is the first time we can tell everyone exactly about doctor Victoria Frankenstein and what her deal is, because now we've seen it with our own eyes, like we now have met her, we understand her. She is about her legacy.
Speaker 1: M bowen Yang let out a cackle so loud after she delivered the last line of the ride.
Speaker 2: It was so funny.
Speaker 1: I'll butcher the line, but it was like the Frankenstein name is preserved.
Speaker 2: It they will to the name Frankenstein, and Bowen just lets out a huge cackle and Celestiung goes, it's about legacy.
Speaker 1: Well, Celesti goes, it's really interesting that this is a ride where the stakes are my family.
Speaker 2: It's so good you get there, okay, so you get to the fucking Frankenstein manor it's a gag. Everything that there's like light, it's so good. And then all the feving is so good. You walk through like she's got like all the monster pieces, like she's got like Frankenstein's torso it's like on display it's of old, but it's like they've got this like modern touches throughout to show she's like a scientist.
Speaker 1: Now, and she's like, but she's a scientist, while also giving like van helsing but cunt.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, you've never seen literally. Bowen turns to me and goes, Evangeline Lily, and I was like one hundred.
Speaker 1: Per Evangeline Lily. If she believed in science.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean? Yes, exactly, Okay, if only she would be so powerful, if only.
Speaker 1: If you took the shot, if you took the backstage you take them the shot.
Speaker 2: Kate Beck and Sale two kind of down, you know what I mean. So you you're walking through and like it's like, okay, so she has captured a lot of the monsters, and her whole thing is I'm going to show them off. And because I hear people talking shit, like it's a lot of that. Like in the pre show, she's like, let me tell you something. I hear people talking shit, and like you need to understand, like this is the game that I run monster catching and I'm about to really gag you because i have Dracula like locked up and I'm gonna show him off.
Speaker 1: He's in my little hovering prison, in my little like however, she like captures these monster she has them in this like Vitruvian man hold with electricity. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically it's like it's sort of an electrical prison for monsters or a zoo or something, and you're you're gonna go through it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so pretty much right away you realize Dracula is that girl.
Speaker 2: Like ultimately it's not gonna work. Doctor, And I put that in quotes Victoria. I'd love to know what her doctorate is in. I'd love to see that accreditation. I think she had a doctorate in dramatic writing, bo dramatic writing.
Speaker 1: I think she had a doctorate in foolishness and foolishness.
Speaker 2: You're anti votil. I think she certainly exposed us to something that could kill us again and again. Oh you're right. You're still thinking, Oh, at least they're locked up. This woman knows what she's doing. She's a doctor. You get in That is not the case. It's actually quite the opposite. You're exposed to demons, monsters and more.
Speaker 1: Two wolf men, the wolfman and the were wolf, which are different, by the way.
Speaker 2: So different it's not even funny.
Speaker 1: Look it up. Look it up. But you know who's helping her? Who I think is there? So he's sort of You will go in there thinking, oh, this is just her sidekick whenever he ends up factoring and huge, because you know, no, I love him of him and will appreciate him for what he does himself out there, which could not have been easy. Also, if Frankenstein's monster walked into the club with his height and his proportions, some of y'all would drop trow.
Speaker 2: Including me. You just have to be very extroverted with him, like you if you have to shoot your ship and follow up because it's you know, he's got limitations socially.
Speaker 1: We talked to him and Brida Frankenstein outside the park and I, I know what, I realized, the original.
Speaker 2: Himbo one hundred percent, Frankenstein's monster was the original Himbo. That's real culture number forty nine, Frankenstein's Frankstein's o hinneal Himbo. What do you think of her the bride? Yeah, I can't get a read. I think she's iconic. Well, I mean, she's definitely a star.
Speaker 1: There's there's some little like TikTok thing that I don't quite have memorized. But it's like, you know, girlfriend, pretty girlfriend who has like it's but it's like these kids who go to like universities in the South or something. It's like the pretty girl who does all the talking and then like the quiet boyfriend.
Speaker 2: It's very it's giving that. Yeah. Yeah, and like I.
Speaker 1: Think she's the she's the chatty when she's she does a lot of the pr and the communication for them as a couple. Yeah, certainly I find her to be very controlling. I guess that's all I'm saying. Look, maybe maybe she knows him better than me. She knows what he needs. Would you rather Brida Frankenstein or Victoria Frankenstein. Not that you have to choose us, but you are in this scenario and making you choose gone to your head.
Speaker 2: Like Victoria Frankenstein is so in her own thing. She speaks for her. I don't think. First of all, I don't think she has a partner. I don't think it would work. I think a lot of guys and say nothing, because, like I said, I have issues with the fact that she exposed us to such danger in the Monster Castle. But I would say a lot of men are probably very threatened by her because you know what I mean her last name Frankenstein. I mean she's a doctor. She's uncompromising, she's very committed to what she does. She looks like that. I don't think men would be strong enough. I don't think there's any a single man, straight man that's secure enough to date doctor Vittoria Frankenstein. I just don't.
Speaker 1: Well, I think there's something really incredible about doctor Victoria Frankenstein in the way that she is like, shall we say, like rendered in this world, which is you can imagine that she grew up having to apologize for being alive because everyone's like Nepo baby, Neppo baby, Nippo baby. But she is literally she has turned that sort of thing that animus from society into I'm gonna do something and make sure that the Frankenstein name is preserved. And that actually is pretty incredible if you think about it, because it's like, well, is nepotism a bad thing when it comes to like family honor when you have to uphold this name and this name that is bastardized by culture for all these years, everyone's oh frank it's Frankenstein's monster, it's doctor Frankenstein. No one knows what the name even means anymore.
Speaker 2: It has completely lost its meaning. And also, I think you're giving people too much credit because I think there are many more people than we even want to admit that are out here pointing to the gentleman with the bolts in his neck and the flat head and they're pointing, and you know what they're saying.
Speaker 1: That's Frankenstein, no right, and they are wrong.
Speaker 2: And that is why doctor Vittoria Frankansline gets a lot of license from me. Yes, because it's not even just a bastardization. It's a complete ignorance. It is a complete ignorance in society today. And I think that that's why she gets a lot of credit for me for trying, because you know what, she's actually also an elder millennial icon. Yes, and she said, I will be caught trying hard. Doctor Vittoria Frankenstein has worked hard and you can see the work. You can hear her sweat. She actually can't control the volume of her voice. Have you noticed, all right?
Speaker 1: Yes, she's always yelling, shouting, shouting, which we love, shaw.
Speaker 2: A tension, really serious stuff.
Speaker 1: You know. I just rewatched the movie Run Lola, Run m because of reasons, and I realize that she's a character who shouts and screams, and it's a power she has. And I realized screaming is the biggest, most clearest proof that someone is alive.
Speaker 2: Whoa that you're making.
Speaker 1: Noise, that you have vitality, that you can produce a sound loud like that, that you and I love screaming.
Speaker 2: This is way.
Speaker 1: It was like, oh, they're screaming, it doesn't matter. Oh that person shouts too much in their performance. I'm like, that's not a bad thing. Shouting is proof that you were alive when you scream, what you say is remember me, I'm here, I'm here.
Speaker 2: Remember my sound. When you scream, you're saying, remember my sound. That's actually real culture number fifty.
Speaker 1: When you scream, you're actually saying remember my sound.
Speaker 2: That actually is title of app remember my sound.
Speaker 1: This is a very interesting culture cutter because the vibes are you are being top form stoned icon. I am being also classic tired as buck jet lagged boeen can barely.
Speaker 2: One was f thinking about No, I was tired, jet lagged or more. You brought that up. I wasn't thinking of you as tired. I was thinking of it was incredibly vivid.
Speaker 1: I'm owning it. I'm not saying I'm not insecure about Oh can people tell that I'm tired. I'm saying this is the class Matt and bow and vibe in a lot of ways. You don't seem tired to me for some reason. Didn't have the scaries or anything except that it was Sunday. But it's a long weekend anyway in the UK. I've had a free day. Couldn't fall asleep. What fellacy? Finally at seven am? Woll how to get up at ten am to transfer hotels? No, So I'm like I'm on no sleep and so that's why do you think that is happening? And can you put the phone away?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's probably that I need a zan Ex prescription.
Speaker 2: Period. Girl. Let me tell you something last night I took half a drama meme out out tied a little bit left over from the theme park. I'm telling you drama mean was everything? Wait? Can we just say what happens to Victoria ultimately? Is she? Actually? I'm sorry, so Frankens' monster ends up? Like but this is a spoiler, I guess, But I don't know if you thought you'd leave the ride. But I'm like, oh, well maybe on this one you would think that Dracula one, but he doesn't.
Speaker 1: But Dracula has a very interesting journey in this and I actually think Dracula is kind of the most fascinating figure in this whole story in a lot of ways.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what I would love to explore more are the brides of Dracus. I was interested. That's a really good section of the ride is when they get to sort of s say this but sligh. Yeah they really do slay.
Speaker 1: And but it makes you think that Dracula is serial monogamist, and that is maybe his biggest personality trait that we're not talking about.
Speaker 2: As a culture.
Speaker 1: This ride is really peeling back the layers of who these monsters quote unquote and these scientists are in real life, you know what I mean. We haven't been exposed to them as a culture in a long time, and I'm really excited that we had the opportunity again.
Speaker 2: Can I also say, in an actual real way, these animatronics on that ride, Oh, I have never seen anything like it, and I'm including all of them, like at Disney, at whatever, like the animatronics in the Monster's Unchained ride at Epic Universe are the best I've ever seen, bar no one, bar none, period. Well, and that's just Dark Universe, that's just our universe. Can we just say when on the Battle of the Ministry, I heard it's had a five hour wait, guys, it is really good. It is not worth a five hour wait wait wait till later in the year. We went on it a couple of times seamless. Then the third time we went we went on it. This is who was in the cart, Jessica Alba and her lovely stunning hair and makeup team, stunning the hair and makeup team, and the ride broke the fuck down almost immediately and the rest of it went. We were moving in motion without any of the with no sound, with no sound, it was the funniest thing I've ever experienced.
Speaker 1: Just like next to Jessica Alba, like while the ride goes out of control, we're cackling.
Speaker 2: We got out.
Speaker 1: That was fun guy to see you later. It was just I will never forget. I've never been happier that a ride broke down. Oh that we literally I was telling the story later and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, that was so funny. That was awesome. The Dark Angel herself does a gotten.
Speaker 1: The Dark Angel herself the maker of the best bubble bath ever produced in history. I'm saying, honest, bubble bath. Everyone by it now. Now, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: That was the kind of thing you were getting at the grand opening, where like everywhere your turn, you're like, oh they're here. You know who? Fine?
Speaker 1: You know, Like it hit me today that she was there, was Jojo Siwa and like we didn't really operately process that, but.
Speaker 2: When but when I almost stopped us, I almost during the red we were on the red carpet, the blue carpet rather getting interviewed. And then I turn around and I see Jojo Siwa right in our line of sight, and a little bit inside me, I was like, I have to stop everything until but when that's Jojo Siwa. But of course you saw. I knew, and why didn't we say anything? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Literally came on trouble today. I was nerve. I'm like, she's a fucking icon.
Speaker 2: I'm intimidated by Jojo. I am you know who else was there? We were two guys just say hi was Gerdy from Miami? I know, stunning. Do you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: This is how I am with housewives, Like there's something about them that really gets me shaking in my boots.
Speaker 2: No, but bo then part of me was like, we should have gone over to her because she's one of the queens of Florida. It was us. I know, you have to remember we were princes of Celestial Park, like it's our job to hope she's the queen of Florida. Like that was a big moment, and I feel like we didn't do the right thing by going up to Gerdy and being like, Gerty, you're a legend because and you look amazing. Yeah, she did look amazing. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And Russell is that her husban's name? Yes, of course he was there. What a lovely family, what a lovely couple there. And I just feel like that was that was a mistake.
Speaker 2: Andy was there.
Speaker 1: Andy was It's so funny to just be like, oh hey, there's Andy.
Speaker 2: Hilarious. That was one of my favorite nights ever. Like, and then they did the fireworks and the drone thing that was unbelievable, like that was it was such a funday. Nintendo World in Epic Universe is so overwhelming, like it's joyful. We took my sister and she was like on the Virgin chair, she was like, wow, it's really it brings right back.
Speaker 1: It's so cool. They crushed, they crushed, and it was so cool seeing the Nintendo people there. Shaheerimamoto and Doug Bowser, iconic legend CEO of Nintendo America. His name is literally Doug Bowser, no relation, no relation to King Koopa, but is just kind of walking around in Isle of Burke, enjoying the meatballs, writing on hiccups, wing gliders. Wait can you talk on that ride? Because that was really sort of magical huh. I loved Hiccups wing gliders so much. You have spoiler alert, you see you see. I think their names are little gronkles. The little dragons kind of pop out and they're the cutest little creatures you've ever. It's just darling, and I don't I don't use that word too much, but that's the only word that comes to mind when I when I think about Isle of Burke, darling.
Speaker 2: It's just darling. It really was just darling. And we tried the meatballs, pretty good meatballs. I also had a good burger from the meteor astropub.
Speaker 1: Can I say something? You can say all the things in my own life. This is meat loaf summer for Bella. I'm making meat loafs this season.
Speaker 2: Can I Can I have a piece?
Speaker 1: Yes, you can have a piece. You're coming over. I have a new deck. I'm going to learn how to grill. Wow, this is a new life.
Speaker 2: You've always been good at the grill, though, I mean, like Jared, Jared is the girl master.
Speaker 1: Jared is the girl Master. No, I don't know. I don't really know my way around the girl and that's that's sort of my final boss.
Speaker 2: With cocaine. You got last night, Melissa made us turkey burgers. Yeah, I maybe there's something here. Maybe there's something here with turkey burgers. I could actually I could get into that. Can I say something another thing? Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Get all this stuff about, like, oh, lean meat is dry, Like, yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 2: One of the moistest things that I've ever eaten last night, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying, like, I don't mind it when a chicken breast is like a little overcooked, and like, Okay, this just means I can dip it in a sauce.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, Like, I don't want to call this person out, but I will. Jared doesn't like condiments. He doesn't like any sauce.
Speaker 1: I said.
Speaker 2: Does anyone out there identify as someone doesn't like condiments at all, sauce of any kind.
Speaker 1: The concentric circle out of that is that you don't like seasoning at all, which is it says, and they're wrong. It's an expression, like it is an expression, put your sauce on it.
Speaker 2: Condiments are an expression. It's actually a little culture number seventy four. Condiments are an expression. Oh and you can get so creative with it. Condiments are creations, condoments are Christians. Dressings are fabulous. By the way, I did want to unveil my new drag name, tell us beautiful dress, Oh, because you want like imagine coming around the corner and then says, is beautiful dress? Hi, beautiful, Well beautiful was saying that you didn't really rest of the challenge in the.
Speaker 1: In the main today, Well beautiful was wrong about that, Beautiful.
Speaker 2: I think beautiful needs to mind her own beautiful business. What is the most beautiful dress ever? The most beautiful dress ever was, of course Cinderella's dress.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say that too, and I'm dead ass it was the most beautiful dress.
Speaker 2: Let's just get thing one thing straight. You go, anyone that ever hits a red carpet is trying to do what Cinderella did at the ball. If you are in a modern fashion and you do anything where you show up to a place and hope to gag someone with what you're wearing, you are trying to do what Cinderella first did. And that is period.
Speaker 1: But the tragic thing is that Cinderella never walked the carpet. She just kind of shows up at the ball.
Speaker 2: You know. It's like the people that first created fire never got to see the fireworks display at Epic Universe.
Speaker 1: But they should rest knowing that they triumph. They should rest knowing that they try, that they triumphed.
Speaker 2: I hope that's how they rest, knowing that they trying it, they triumphed. I think I swear to God he rests knowing he triumph. I'm not kidding. Write that down and put that on my tombstone. And you are in charge because I do diverse. I've seen the future. Stop. No, we're not doing that. We're not doing it because it's too sad to get into the way I die. I've seen it, I've seen the future. You stand by watching spoiler alert. You do nothing. You're hapless.
Speaker 1: I hate this. I'm so upset right now.
Speaker 2: It's because we're standing on a roof and I and I fall off the roof and you stand hapless. Why are we on the roof? Why?
Speaker 1: I don't know if we get, if we get, if we get invited into a roof party in the future.
Speaker 2: No, that's mighty where it happened.
Speaker 1: Then I'm never going on a roof.
Speaker 2: You can't allow me to go on the roof.
Speaker 1: Bo When you say hapless, do you mean helpless or do you mean hapless as it like lucky?
Speaker 2: You're both You haplessly watched me fall through if it wasn't so lucky for you that you were there to watch.
Speaker 1: And I'm also helpless, like I can't help you were happless, helpless and more.
Speaker 2: I don't like that at all. Man can do something. I can't see the future. I was doing a sort of bit things out of hand, you know what. Sometimes I think you do bits, sometimes things get a little crazy. Can I say one of the reasons why I missed recording virtually is because we're using the cans, and I love knowing the effect you can give when you when you wear the cans, Like I don't know, I love it. It's better explain this podcast performance because you can see a lot your voice can do. You can sort of you know, be a little ASMR go down, you can you can do so much with the cans. I do think that wearing cans is like a podcast thing. And when we when we have guests and we don't wear the cans, I'm always like, is it I see?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you need to go on British radio because they love the cans.
Speaker 2: I need to go on British radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you love saying cans. Are you still saying modus operandi?
Speaker 2: I'm a little in my head about it now, that's for sure. No oh no, I know, I feel like, well, I feel like we're like it's modus operanda And I was like, I've never heard it like that. That was Birbiglia being Birbiglia. It was him being superior. Okay, yes, he was acting very superior in the moment. So what else did we talk about? I saw Hugh Jackman perform at Radio City. Oh my god, yes, yes, absolutely electric show. But the highlight was when he brought out this woman. Her name was Burgundy Williams and she sang because I saw that Never Enough from the Greatest Showman was on the set list, and I was like, is you gonna give never Enough? Is that how deep in it we are? Is miss already here? She was not? So basically like Burgundy Williams, and Burgundy Williams came in and slayed Never Enough and that got me to of course search her name in the YouTube search bar. So then I'm watching a little bit of Burgundy Williams X Factor UK performances. I find out that's where she's from. I'm watching one performance of Aretha Franklin's song Respect well known? Did they remind you of? He knows that everyone loves it? Not only was everyone loving it and knowing it so much. They cut to Simon Cowell, who's a judge still to this day, my girl has her arms up over her head dancing. Simon said, does Simon dance now? He never would have danced in the Simon Cowell dancing with his hands above his head. He changed their Franklin's respect. I was like, don't tell me that people can't change and then we can't have growth. No, And I wasn't sure how I felt about it, because I'm like, should Simon be dancing hands up in the air sometimes? But but he was. I was like, now I have to process how I feel about this.
Speaker 1: There's a Christmas Carol story in that, Oh, Simon Cowell was Scrooge, but he was visited by by ghosts.
Speaker 2: You know. I think the ghost that visited him was the American Idol contestants that he was shitty to. Yes, I think William Hung was definitely one of the ghosts of American Idol.
Speaker 1: Past alive and well, as far as we know, they're just specters. They're just like they're just like conceptual. No, no, no, these are conceptual ghosts, right Like I think that Jennifer Hudson is probably one of his conceptual ghosts because I don't think he did enough right, right, He didn't do enough to save her.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. You know that Simon cow said something crazy about Beyonce when she first was going solo. He said like, she's not talented and not attractive. Literally, he's on record saying those things something to that degree.
Speaker 1: There's that Times review of Dangerously in Love where they're like, she's no Ah shanty, like, it's so funny the people who are eating such crow right now, it's well, how is now?
Speaker 2: Boy Carter Tour, I want to say, I'm so excited. So you and I are going together. So we're going to be in France next month and for a few days in can and then we're going to Paris because Matt Whitaker and Tom and I were going to to be there seeing her in Paris, and I was like, oh my god, let's just go where it's kids. But we're gonna go. But I couldn't help myself and went on Thursday at MetLife. Can I say, not so crazy getting in and out of Met Life this time? What a relief? Not so crazy? And it also was cold and raining a little bit. Yeah, so I dressed for comfort and functionality and not cowboy Carter fashion right the way I will.
Speaker 1: And oh I'm dressing for cowboy Carter fashion in Paris.
Speaker 2: I might even wear a little something that you gave me. Hmm. But the show was phenomenal. I'm so happy I dressed to be warm because we could, like, you know, not even think about it because and she just is getting better. She's literally getting better. There's no one that's ever looked hotter ever in anyone's life. Then Beyonce doing this tour. Her voice is unreal. And what I loved about this tour too is she threw she throws it. Well, no spoiler on set list if you don't want them, but I'm gonna dive in here. You hear irreplaceable, You hear if I were a boy. You hear single ladies by the end, like she also gives Renaissance a section and yeah, I mean like it's a two hour, forty five minute show that it feels like it could keep going.
Speaker 1: I love that. It's how I feel about errors. To her, I'm like, oh why I could? I could use more.
Speaker 2: I am so anticipating this Lord era.
Speaker 1: Mm because I've been saying we're so bad.
Speaker 2: I love what was that.
Speaker 1: I am watching her in interviews now and I'm seeing the NB jump out and I get what she's saying when she's like, I don't really know if I should call myself non binary right now, non binary right now, but they're but just the way that she is, just like even posing and just carrying herself, I'm like, okay, very powerful and connected. Yeah, the center of gravity is different in a way. It is fascinating to me, and I'm like, I'm interested to see where this goes next. I love the Lord obviously love Lord.
Speaker 2: Love that.
Speaker 1: One of our inspirations for this album was, uh, Julio Torres loving the color clear.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that's the best, the best. And I, by the way, I'm I'm really in love with green Light because I saw John Proctor as the villain on and Oh You're gonna fucking love it, and green Light by Lord factors in in a big way and I was just like, this is one of the best songs of the past.
Speaker 1: You know got twenty seventeen?
Speaker 2: Was that? Was that melodrama? Eight years ago? What was? Yeah? You know who hosted that? She did it on SNL and I watched the performance again. It was such a good performance on SNL and then Scarland hosted that one. Oh wow, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I remember when that album came out. It was a fire Island summer. We were just all we did was just play Melodrama and it love twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, we've been going a while. It's perfect. Green Light is one of the best.
Speaker 1: I want to say, can I'm I'm kind of like excited at some of the movies I don't really like. I think it's probably too early to like cherry pick anything. But we're you gonna say, I mean, it's Jennifer Lawrence's year. It cannot wait to say.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's just the best. She should have gotten oscaring on for no hard feelings. I said it, I agreed, agreed. Who who else carries comedy that easily and isn't not for nothing but feeling they're trying too hard, you know what I mean? Like she's effortlessly funny. She's like also like balancing all of the like grounded aspects with the comedy in that movie, like that that was fucking good.
Speaker 1: Locked in with the Andrew breath Feldman so well, they were so good together, so underrated. Absolutely, it was just an accident pon d'Or. I'm excited to see that. And then I'm excited to see the Nouvelle vagny, that Richard Linkler movie m about the making of Breathless, about goodar making Breathless. And then there's that the guy who did Worst Person in the World and that actress from from that movie doing another movie and sentimental value. I'm excited to see that. I need to rewatch that movie because I only give it one pass, and I'm like, I'm obsessed.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna watch this for the rest of my life. That's actually a blind spot for me.
Speaker 2: I have never seen it, so maybe Meet Loaf and Worst Person Wait.
Speaker 1: Actually, for you and I that's a great movie to watch for some really, do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Yay, yes, yeah, you guys. The Wave the Last Coach has the wheels turning. Should we tease anything from upcoming Cultural Awards there's not really much to say yet.
Speaker 1: There's not much to say yet, but we're excited to get the team together.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. We have fun ideas. They're bruin. They're bruin.
Speaker 1: And for those of you who were expecting it to be in New York this summer, we apologize that it's a bit of a curveball, but we love to sort of balance it out. We would love to bring it back to New York sometime in the future if we're able to, but for now, we are so excited to be in LA and we will have more information very soon about how to attend the event in person. And the other upside to it is that anyone can watch from the comfort of their home, unlike pastors where we had to gate keep it unfortunately, because we were trying to sell it like that was the reason why in the years past we could post the full video online. You know, we've had wonderful people publicists really like stream from the audience that was really good.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we couldn't.
Speaker 1: We did not have like the mechanisms in place for that kind of access for people, but now we do, and it was all kind of building towards this, and so we just want to do a great job for you guys, and we hope and know you'll love it. I think the mechanisms are in place for I don't think so, honey, What do you think? I I think so as well. I I have a random one. But I hope you agree. But do you want to go first?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I guess we'll go first. I don't think so, honey. Is our sixty second segment where we take a second sixty Actually, excuse me for my mistake there to rail rantom more against something in culture that has to be stopped, preferable soon. So this is mine. I I'm ready to go.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is Matt Rogers. I don't think so many as time starts now.
Speaker 2: I don't think so honey. Gay guys making weight jokes in front of women, what about themselves? Like oh God, like you're not a gay AI from twenty seventeen, Like please stop acting like one people being like ugh, I don't want to snack on something or just like anyone that's like being annoying and making weight jokes in front of women. You're a gay guy, like the way that your body like you're allowed to be feel however you want to feel but just like understand that like thirty seconds, Oh, I don't want to eat that in front of women. It's like, I don't know, like this this really bothers me. It's like gay guys like not understanding like the way that you talk about your body is the way that women feel about it all the time. Like I feel like the summer is just occasional for people to be like, God, I'm fucking fat, and it's like because it's just be more careful with the way you toss this shit around, even if you think you're being funny, like it really I've seen it shut down some social situations, and it's because people just aren't thinking, like, don't be so ignorant. I don't think so honey, that's one minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, that's just this is just I guess something that hopefully these people learn relearn every year when like they think about that in a more apparent way because it's summer, idyka.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think when summer approaches, it like gets everyone in their head about their bodies and especially like I don't know, I just think like gay men because we often are casual around women with like because like you know, we're comfortable with them. Sometimes we say things about our own bodies or like you know, comment and like a body culture, like in the gay community, which I think can be a little careless around women who have to deal with that three sixty five. You know what I'm saying, it's just like then, and so I just think it comes off a little disrespectful and a little I don't know, just as if you're not thinking of the comfort of the people around you when you are so casual and like low key body fascist. Yeah you know what I mean. It makes people feel bad. So I just think gay's it's a little hikey chill. And also, no one's thinking about your body as much as you are. You don't need to vocalize it. I think sometimes people are like, oh, I better say this thing about my body because I know it's fucked up, like it's probably that. And also no one is thinking about it right So because once you bring those issues to the table, understand that someone else is going to be feeling those issues in a much deeper way, and especially women. I've just seen it really like shut down some things, and it makes me feel not good. This is Bowen Yang's random I don't think so, honey, and his time starts now, I don't think so, honey. Azure.
Speaker 1: First of all, how do you pronounce it?
Speaker 2: Azure? Azure? Second of all, just say blue.
Speaker 1: I looked it up. It's just sky blue. We could say sky blue instead of putting too much so to speak sauce on and say azure, which is a name for a company. It's it's it's a name for a company first, and not a color name.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It's like it's too corporate sounding A, zure and I it's just a random assortment of letters A, Z, R, E. First of all, to have letters A and Z in the same word is very powerful, and it only is reserved for the best words, such as pizza, jazz, crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't have other examples, but azure it does not belong in that pan of amazing, what's amazing? Plaza's powerful when a word has A and Z in it because it spans the entire alphabet in a way, in a sense, but not azure.
Speaker 2: You don't belong up there. And that's one minute. Do you agree with me? Can I say something? I'm walking through it in the moment, I don't know because I agree with you, But there's something beautiful about azure.
Speaker 1: No, but see, but listen to how I say it.
Speaker 2: Azure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wish you don't want to hear that all the time. I wish that's how.
Speaker 2: It was pronounced.
Speaker 1: But I think it's pronounced azure, which sounds crazy, and it is an inefficient way of describing a plain blue color. It's not like cerulean, which is a gorgeous word by the way, for the word blue.
Speaker 2: There are all these words for the word blue.
Speaker 1: Azure is like so random sauce to me, like I don't like it's.
Speaker 2: Always bothered me this word bohen. If you don't like your reality, change it, say azure like me. You can live a fabulous life if you just so choose. If you start saying azure, know that you've created a path forward for yourself toward happiness.
Speaker 1: Azure. It's not how it's pronounced azure. It feels like it's the name of a pastry or a company, and it's not the name of a color. And for that reason, it should be a proper noun only, and it should not be in the dictionary. It should be It should just be like a startup. Well, I think this is all very azure of you. No, that's not even the right usage. I think you're actually being quite azure at the moment. Your azurity is showing things of such an azure nature of which you speak. Oh, it's really a sure, such an azure nature of which you speak.
Speaker 2: You committed an azure against me.
Speaker 1: Ah see, you used the word azure in like ten different ways. None of them were in the color way. Because that's my issue.
Speaker 2: Let me reassure you. I can give you an assurance, okay, that your assurance is inequitable. Right now you're acting azure. Oh, well, you've gone azure.
Speaker 1: They've gone azure if you know what I mean. Sure, if you gather my meaning, I think you've gone suddenly. It's become a front runner for word of the year suddenly, and as we come a front runner, it's just it's a word that doesn't mean. But don't you don't you agree with me that words such as jazz, pizza, crazy, amazing, that.
Speaker 2: Those are the words.
Speaker 1: Yes, those are some of the best words we have. And azure as not. How do you spell it?
Speaker 2: Oh no, the spelling is universal A z you are e Okay, well, I have to tell you, I'm getting like a Microsoft Azure. What is that? Exactly?
Speaker 1: This is what I This is what I'm saying. It's a company, it's like a service. It's it's it doesn't sound like a color. It sounds like a corporate shitty of a fucking clinical ass name.
Speaker 2: And I'm saying that I like. Can I say what I like? Yeah? I like a soul bowen. Okay, So I just literally googled is azure a word? And it is. It is a bright blue color and it also is a small butterfly that is typically blue or purplish, with color differences between the sexes. I can only imagine that the purple are girls because pink. Now, listen, I think that you are not understanding that there's an opportunity here to franchise Azure, because if it's not out there enough, let's make it out there. Let's try. I think.
Speaker 1: Sure, I'm saying it's out there, you much. I don't want it out there anymore. The s CEO is terrible. You googled us your and the first thing that popped up was Microsoft Azure.
Speaker 2: Whatever that is? So what who are they? They're not even that Microsoft not even that big of a deal anymore. It's all about Apple, know what I'm saying. It's like, Okay, we can't take on Microsoft. Please try me. I'm not Can I say something on record, I'm not worried about Microsoft. I'm not at all Apple this Apple, that Apple, this Apple that I'll take them on for Azure and in fact, can we get our lawyer on I would like to file a lawsuit, a copyright claim. I would like to get legal about this and let Tijo sephen against Microsoft for the word is zero. I think we've lost the thread. This is Rogers versus Microsoft, and the only one well, we'll leave with the word azure. I'm telling you readers, publicists, finalists, Katies, Kyle's and more, because there are more coming in the future. Oh God, start making a sure a thing for a lost colach. I'm serious. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I just want to quickly shout out, Audrey Hobert, sue me, I love that song to me, relegitiousness.
Speaker 2: I'm loving that you're loving this song. I love it too.
Speaker 1: I mean it came out like a few weeks ago, but I'm late to the party. But the music video have you seen the music video.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't yet. It's a little brain scratcher. I love it. It makes me feel a little fuzzy in my head. I know me too, me too, But you should watch watch the music video. It's phenomenon love. So she works with Gracie a lot, who I love. We love Gracie, you know who.
Speaker 1: Gracie said her dream podcast guest is for Last Coach Corner, and I said it was in the works, but Matt and I are kind of Matt Morrisea was kind of afraid that she would analyze this to destruction.
Speaker 2: I think, honestly that might have been a reflection of where I was at the time, because I would love to have doctor Orna on. Let's have doctor Orna on. No, we should, and also that would be really great. And also Charlie XCX it is on record on this podcast she's saying she's the sexiest one. I'm alive. She she just was.
Speaker 1: She and I just connected about that today where she replied to my story and said she's my god, my crush, my everything.
Speaker 2: Wow. Charlie Cake stands.
Speaker 1: Orna and the craziest way as we know, I mean, why wouldn't Orna is on everybody's lips and the new season of Couples Have you started a new season of Couples Therapy?
Speaker 2: No, I have to, I have to, I have to. I have excellent, excellent this season. Well, with that to look forward to and a culture catchup in the can, the boys logged off to enjoy the rest of their Memorial Day, but not before they finished the episode of Lost Cauldrees, this titled sure, like they always do with the song. Well, no, we had another title that was really good. What was it? That was another one? It was like, go, did you write it down? She didn't write it down?
Speaker 1: Damn it?
Speaker 2: Oh, Becca, she says, Lol, No, I'm sorry, all caps begging for forgiveness, groveling. We'll see gravel. We'll see about that. We'll have to keep.
Speaker 1: Her guessing whether or not we forgive her. So tune into the next Last Culture to find out.
Speaker 2: Sum I want to be wanted. I want to Oh. I need to keep listening to it. It's great. I'm in that thing where I'm listening to a lot of the same thing again and again and again and again. And it is Baron Morris's album. I love it.
Speaker 1: It's excellent. Dreamsicle stream Nickel. You gotta stream Dreamsicle and love Maren. Okay, We're already sing a song, so that can by.
Speaker 2: Last.
Speaker 1: Culture Racist is the production by Will Ferrell's Big Money Players in the Heart Radio podcasts, created and hosted by Matt Rogers and Bowen Ye, executive produced by Anna Hasnier and produced by Becker Ramos, edited mixed by Doug Baby and Nikola Boord.
Speaker 2: And our music is by Henry Komirski