Speaker 1: First Day to follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Trevor is on the phone today for our first Day follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Ella. So we're about to call her and see if she'll just tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him a second date. But first, Trevor, how long has it been since you heard from Ella.
Speaker 3: It's been a couple of months actually, whoa, whoa?
Speaker 1: And you still want to get a hold of her.
Speaker 4: I can't stop thinking about her.
Speaker 3: What do you guys want to want?
Speaker 1: You know, you know the heart wants what it wants. Well, tell us about your day with Ella.
Speaker 4: Look, I'll keep it real simple.
Speaker 5: You know, we were kind of just being text the and flirty and stops and she invites me over to this like game night kind of situation with their friends, right, And it was super cozy. There were candles with naxt now you know, everyone was in sweats.
Speaker 3: It something really nice.
Speaker 4: I really enjoyed it, and.
Speaker 5: You know, I thought I was a gentleman. I brought out a bottle of wine and my kind of like funny but chill kind of energy. You guys know, all that goes right much?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like her, her friends are super nice to me, except this one guy who kept winning everything like he was born inside of a deck of Luna cards.
Speaker 3: But that's mid heads up.
Speaker 4: I accidentally blurted out one of the answers that I wasn't supposed to to.
Speaker 5: Stay like, total rookie, move right, everyone's boode laughed at off.
Speaker 3: Okay, chill, But I could tell Ella looked like, how.
Speaker 4: Can I say, like mildly disappointed, Like I broke some I don't know, some sacred board game code.
Speaker 3: I accidentally did it twice. I'm so stupid, But.
Speaker 1: What happened. She's probably feeling like the guy I brought to game night is the one that's going to ruin game now.
Speaker 5: I know, But listen, none of us are getting out of this thing alive anyways.
Speaker 3: You know, have a laugh and move on. I don't really that Like I felt fine.
Speaker 5: And felt chill, you know, getting back to laughing, sitting close, we're all cozy.
Speaker 4: You know, her knee was touching mind and all that, and I left.
Speaker 3: Thinking sweet game night boyfriend material. You got what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like that's the part well, listen, that's the.
Speaker 3: Part I'm confused about.
Speaker 4: Like, after that done, the radio silence, nothing, I texted her the next morning, nothing, And I truthfully, I still can't figure out what it is, Like did I embarrass her? But what the hell happened with? Do her friend not like me?
Speaker 3: I don't. I just don't get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that does feel weird.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and I thought, Okay, you know, she just didn't work out. It's not meant to be. So hopefully I thought I would have moved on from it, but I just can't. I'm still thinking about it.
Speaker 1: And I feel over a month and you're still thinking about it. Yeah, I mean, whenever she was giving you radio silence, So did you think about like, oh, let me just try texting like hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: Well? I did, but that's what I'm saying. She didn't respond to me like she she ghosted me.
Speaker 2: Okay, So do you think it's you blurting out the thing at the board game that's the reason she's ghosting you.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think that's a dumb reason to go somewhere, But sure, that's the situation I have that came to mind that could be a reason.
Speaker 1: Do they take games really serious, Like was that did it feel like high competitive level?
Speaker 4: Not even because like her friends were laughing, it was just her. She just looked bugged out of nowhere. And then I want yes, I guess it would, but that's weird.
Speaker 1: All right, Well we'll see what it is. Well, play us.
Speaker 2: I'll come back and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you a second date.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, look, we'll get your first day follow up next.
Speaker 4: Fight.
Speaker 2: The middle of your first day follow up if you're just joining us, Trevor is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Ella. So in a second, we're gonna call her and see if to tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him a second date. But before we do that, Trevor, why don't you refresh our memory about your date real quick?
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much. I'll keep it real simple.
Speaker 5: I went out on this date with this girl called that I really liked her. I went out of her house. I went to her house. We had a nice little game night with her friends, cozy the snacks and stuff, and I kind of maybe up I've blerted out a couple of answers. I shouldn't have blurted out and maybe spoiled half of the game, but hey, everybody else would laughing.
Speaker 4: She's the only one who seemed bothered by it, and that's it.
Speaker 5: I texted her the next morning. I haven't heard from her, gos it and I want to really try to reach.
Speaker 1: Out to her that it has been over a month. All right, you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 3: Go for it?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, man, speak to Ella. Please?
Speaker 3: This is she?
Speaker 1: Hey Ella, how are you? This is a radio show. It's called the Jubil Show. Hi, Ella, I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria, and my name is what's up?
Speaker 3: Hi? I'm good? This is cool. What's going on?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Listen to the show?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Sweet? Thank you? Have you ever heard a first day follow up before?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Grat How excited would you be to know if I was calling you because of that?
Speaker 3: I I want to be a little.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: That's the second where if you go on a date with somebody and end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 1: But we got an email about you, Ella. You want to take a guess.
Speaker 6: Oh, okay, I don't know that I ghosted anyone recently.
Speaker 1: I mean, you got on a date with anybody and just like didn't talk to him again.
Speaker 3: I mean, yes, I've definitely done that.
Speaker 6: But the last day I went on was Josh.
Speaker 3: But I don't think that. I think that was like a mutual.
Speaker 2: Ghost okay, ghost at each other. It's not Josh. And it has been a while since this date, back to like over a month ago.
Speaker 3: A month ago game night. Oh my gosh, this is where.
Speaker 2: Yes, Trevor emailed us told us all about your dates, that he really liked you. He's been thinking about you for over a month, and you ghosted him and he wants to know. Why would you mind telling us?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, it's fair.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, I will tell you about it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: It was really weird. Honestly. We were at this game night, right, it's my friend's house, and he keeps referring to my friend's dog and he's like, hey, little dude. He says it like fifty times, little dude. It's not a dog.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: It's a ferret.
Speaker 1: These are so.
Speaker 6: Cute, I know, they are so cute. But they're very different than dogs, and he was it like a dog. He was like petting it and saying, oh, what a cute little puppy.
Speaker 1: He thought that fare it was a dog, Yes, did you correct?
Speaker 6: I don't know that it necessarily was like, it's a ferret. I feel like it was like self explain.
Speaker 3: It's so it's one thing to like, oh he's calling the fair to dog hahaha.
Speaker 6: But he was trying to feed it, and fairts have really sensitive tummies.
Speaker 3: And I felt like I was being like really.
Speaker 6: Clear, like hey, don't feed it, and he just kept coming back to like he's just a cute little dude.
Speaker 3: He needs to eat.
Speaker 6: Like it was so odd, Tod like why was he doing this? Puppy boys all nights like one thing like when you first see the animal, but all night and like my friends are watching the whole thing, and oh it was just so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the ferret that he thought was a dog is the reason that he goes to him.
Speaker 6: Yes. My friend even pulled me aside and was like, hey, can you get this guy to stop?
Speaker 4: And I asked him and he was just he shokey, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Puts me in an awkward position, and so I was like, I don't want to go out with someone who doesn't have any social cues honestly can't recognize a ferret from a dog.
Speaker 1: All right, well, thank you for telling us what you're ghosting him?
Speaker 3: Yeah of course.
Speaker 2: Well I don't know if you forgot or not, but Trevor is on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I define okay, Ella, Yeah, that is absolutely ridiculous. It has spur I could I thought it was a dog. Oh my god, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: It was a fair. It's like a pool noodle with teeth.
Speaker 4: I don't understand.
Speaker 3: And so you just don't want to see me anymore because of that. I mean, look, I wasn't enjoying my time. If it bothered you so much, why didn't you just tell me that it was a fairy. I just assumed you wouldn't know.
Speaker 6: I didn't want to make you feel stupid.
Speaker 3: Well you're making me feel stupid now. Well I'm the one who called into a radio show about a dog's ferret. I called about you because I missed you. I have had a good time with it.
Speaker 4: I want to see you again.
Speaker 3: Carol.
Speaker 6: We lent on one date.
Speaker 5: And we can go on a second date if you get over this whole dog farre thing.
Speaker 3: Look, I can work on it.
Speaker 5: It takes a second for me to go to a dog park and work on my dog's.
Speaker 3: Body and capabilities.
Speaker 6: But you're gonna bring flashcards to the dog park.
Speaker 4: If that's what it takes to get a second l a date. I'm in.
Speaker 6: That's very sweet. But why would I want to go out with someone who doesn't know what a dog and a fair it is?
Speaker 5: Well, because he knows now, like less than learned, it's not going to happen again.
Speaker 3: Ferrits are ferrets. Dogs are dogs. Like I get it now, Trevor.
Speaker 6: I don't want to have to be your teacher. You should have learned that in the fifth grade.
Speaker 5: Well you're my teacher anyways, because you're teaching me now and I learned better late than never, Right, Trevor, You're hot, but maybe a little more life exper before you can try to bond with another specie.
Speaker 1: Hella, would you like another day? Whichever? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 3: Not yet, Ella, Ella.
Speaker 5: They just offered a free date. If you don't want to go, I'll go off with the ferret but I need that. I want a free date.
Speaker 6: Let's say you only want it because of tree.
Speaker 5: No, I don't want it because it's free. I mean, yeah, of course that's too, but it's because it's with you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You guys are between you and your ferret.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's kind of hard to please you guys. And why am I liking it? Why am I turned on? Right now? Ella?
Speaker 4: Did you see what you just did?
Speaker 3: You just cracked the laugh People don't like people don't do that. I don't laugh when I don't like someone in front of me.
Speaker 6: I was just laughing because it was ridiculous you said.
Speaker 3: See when you said that, you were smiling. I can hear it. I just saw you, and you're smiling right now.
Speaker 4: I see you.
Speaker 3: Come on, Ella, one more day. I promise you no animal species will be mixed up.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Ella?
Speaker 6: As long as you don't go to a zoo, I'm.
Speaker 1: In really wow? Okay, Trevor, congratulations, you got another date.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 1: Persistence pays off.
Speaker 3: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 4: Ella.
Speaker 3: I'll be seeing you soon and not at the zoo. Juble's first Date follow up