Speaker 1: To get.
Speaker 2: Broadcast atom in Atlanta, Georgia. Welcome to the ball show. I go by the name of Ferri Simus.
Speaker 3: I go to the name you know, Bt, my.
Speaker 2: Favorite cousin, Young jobs of the building. Rise up, y'all over here, Hey man, people in Atlanta love wearing stop it. Let me let me correct you. When the Falcons win, the city wins. People are so festive and happy when Falcon football, not Braves baseball Georgia town. No, I'm just saying no, I'm just being honest, because the Braves won the World Series, right. I literally was gonna do a post Jack. I don't know if you agree on that. I'm telling you all the Falcons needed just one. We just need one super Bowl and watch how Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Gonna be when the last time you wear the Falcons jersey.
Speaker 2: First of all, I have several Facons jersey. I have three mic Vic jersey to Dion jersey. He ain't answered. I have a red Julio Jones jersey and a black Julio Jock jersey.
Speaker 1: He ain't answering the question.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a Michael and when the last on Sunday in the last time at home, when I watched the game, I put it, I get festive.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Bro, Hey bro, you answer the wrong person. I got a facus tattoo.
Speaker 3: And soon does the Falcons win?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you ask the wrong person. Wait both of both they don't have I'm from Florida and I love the facus.
Speaker 4: When I was in Florida, well nothing, nobody told me to word my jersey.
Speaker 1: Today I was thinking about it.
Speaker 4: Told us, well, Jock, you you actually performed that all time out.
Speaker 2: It's called fabon Friday. Okay, you wear your father jersey on Friday. Okay, that's just what I'm telling, called father Friday.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Jock for he was performing. This is not we just turned this.
Speaker 2: To well, you know, he's from the A but Jack is our guest host. But we are gonna pick his brain. Let's do that first and foremost. I don't know if we should tell your story over, but for those who don't know, you know this funny story. My kids, my younger kids was like, hey, yeah, he's on Love and hip Hop. I was like, you know, he was the rapper. He was like, it's going down. She was like I was like, I had to pull the music up, and she was like, oh yeah, Okay, I heard this before. You know what I'm saying. I just kind of had to.
Speaker 1: But some kids to be like that, some kids ain't. They're living in their times, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're on television and on the radio.
Speaker 5: But because like it's some kids that when they see me, their their their family or their parents. We're supporters, are supporters and fans. So it's just like passing it on down.
Speaker 2: It's you pass it down for you know, but everybody don't.
Speaker 5: And sometimes kids just into what they're into. But it'll be funny when people are like, hey, ain't you from Love and Hip Hop? I'm like, no, from Atlanta.
Speaker 2: That's what you say, that's what you say.
Speaker 1: I have to because no, I'm from Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Because I don't want you to just sum me up and that in reality and it's okay, you can't.
Speaker 1: Be like ain't you young job?
Speaker 5: And that? And then no, I don't expect you to do all that. But I don't want to be summed up as ain't you young job? Ain't you the guy? Or ain't you from Love and Hip No I'm not.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy, Jock?
Speaker 4: I was on growing up hip hop and people be like, man, ain't you You was on love and hip hop growing up hip hop?
Speaker 1: No, I was on growing up hip hop.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what, I just think it's just a reaction for people.
Speaker 3: I don't think that they it's like they're trying to sun you.
Speaker 4: I just think that sometimes people Okay, I just think people are just kind of like.
Speaker 5: Shocked, like because that may be the most uh, that may be what they they're seeing you on recently, or the most recent thing or the most the thing that that gives off the most energy for your brand.
Speaker 2: And I don't think I don't think people majority come off in a in a malice way, like in a bad intent.
Speaker 1: Well, it depends.
Speaker 5: It depends, because if you're the type of person that gives off negative energy, someone always wants to contest you, whether it's over, whether it's via social media or in person.
Speaker 1: I see it all the times. And that's why, like, I.
Speaker 5: Never gave off a lot of negative energy in my music, and I'm thankful to God and I believe I believe that's why I have been able to have a successful music career where there weren't shootouts and always your music always been fun, and so I time that I bring out so it's just like it's just like when you see the tough the tough cats, whenever you see the tough niggas, like that's who they bring out. They bring out tough niggas, and tough niggas is like, I want to see he really tough. Now, now you got to face the energy that you give, and that's that's always you know what it is. But I definitely don't think it comes off of malice.
Speaker 1: Though. To back to that, I just I just be wanting people.
Speaker 2: But you said you kind of gave us a segue. I kind of wanted to take it there. I feel like you've had an extremely successful tenure as a person. Let me tell you why, because you evolved. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You evolved.
Speaker 2: You went from artists to platinum artists, to television to radio. But you've done everything successfully. That's not easy.
Speaker 3: Off camera, me and Jock was just having this conversation.
Speaker 2: Very difficult. It's extremely difficult.
Speaker 1: You know. It makes it extremely difficult.
Speaker 5: The wrong attitude, the wrong attitude and not enough gratitude. I think the wrong attitude. Some people feel like, NA, that ain't I don't want it. That's gonna be too much like work. But what I've come to realize, no matter what you do to make money or generate an income, there has to be some discipline.
Speaker 1: There has to be consistency. And if you know.
Speaker 5: What it's like to live a successful lifestyle or lavish lifestyle, then sometimes you get to the point where it don't matter what.
Speaker 1: You gotta do to get it, you just know how to get it.
Speaker 5: And that means if I gotta dedicate ten years to something to be successful, can I do it simultaneously with other things that I'm putting effort, energy, time, money into as well. And I think that's what most people fall off. Like man, I ain't got a little time for me, but I look at it like everything I do, it's fun. I don't do nothing I don't like to do.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tag you and BT, but I feel like you were one of the first of your kind. You're a legacy artists now like you're a legend in my eyes right.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that if you said that.
Speaker 2: Had a number one song in the world you I saw you on TV. I remember I was in I think college watching you. I saw you. The fall off could have been really, really bad, had you not evolved into doing something else, and there could have not have been a part two or part three of who we see you are today if you didn't align yourself appropriately, is what I'm saying, because how many artists have we seen fall off who have had such big records making money? Like one time, I remember Jack was the big feature man in the music industry. You had to have a young job.
Speaker 1: It's happening a lot, and I was like, oh shit, it's happening, it's happening. Was you like finally?
Speaker 5: I never was like finally, because finally was when we did this going down and before the world heard it. We were inviting people to the studio and Nieddy kept bringing people in and I had been around, but I was just known as Miss Bee's hype man.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, not knowing that I'm.
Speaker 5: A producer, I'm a writer, I'm a creative and I'm sitting back and I'm helping do management too, but I'm doing it quietly.
Speaker 1: But I had this.
Speaker 5: I still had a good personality, so people still rock with me. But I just never said this is what I'm doing, this is what I got going on, because I would always just listen because I like no sense and telling all what I got.
Speaker 1: Going on because I don't think I'm there yet. Why am I shared?
Speaker 5: And when everybody walking me up to me shares with what they got going on?
Speaker 1: So I'm like, let me listen, somebody gonna tell me what you know? You know?
Speaker 5: When they stuck with do you know? I don't know, but I want to say, Okay, I know. And when people were coming in that studio alright and they'd be like you need to play, they be like, ooh, ship, what that is?
Speaker 1: Who are that? Right?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: It was everybody had the same reaction.
Speaker 5: Just it's just like something so new, but you know it instantly and it's like who was that? And be like hip And it's not a slow turned whistle. It's like it's like walking in saying.
Speaker 1: What y'all are y'all?
Speaker 5: Justy'all the lottery because that's how people reacting or who or who cooked that food?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Instantly? Who who? Who?
Speaker 5: So instantly in that moment. Finally, for me, I was like finally because I knew then. I was like, I don't know how.
Speaker 2: Far down didn't even come out yet.
Speaker 5: No, we had just recorded it, which is just a mess, like we just do this on to that boom, and then the next couple of days people coming through because we're still working on it, working on other stuff we're trying to build, and we're like, let me play the for your boom.
Speaker 2: Dude. I remember seeing you on MTV Cribs. I remember that, Yeah, I remember it all. Now, which career do you did you have the most fun, because I feel like you have three careers.
Speaker 1: Like five career movies now movies, So it was funny.
Speaker 2: You're you're shooting movies or you're playing.
Speaker 1: Your investing in them as well. It's fun. You know.
Speaker 5: When I think of the music industry, I mean, it's kind of keep it a hunted man, it's kind of Ah. It's one of the most adventurous career paths you could take because the word celebrated. Everywhere you go, you're celebrated. That's why you call it celebrity, right, So everywhere I go, I'm celebrated.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: It never feels like work until you're doing stuff.
Speaker 5: That you don't want to do, like interviews. I like doing interviews because I like people, right, A.
Speaker 2: Lot of artists don't I see, I see. It's like a hipper. So it's like fifty to fifty.
Speaker 5: No, because the thought process of it all is once I'm rich, I don't have to work, or when I get on, it's not going to be work because you never see in the music videos. You never see the artists showing you the work schedule, that the work low.
Speaker 1: You don't see that. You see.
Speaker 2: You see you know the fun money, you see you.
Speaker 1: See the yeah baby, we we mm hmm. What's what I'm saying is we don't. We don't see that work.
Speaker 5: So when they get faced with it's like, oh, I tell people all the time, when I first went to Diddy Studio, Daddy's house, right, it wasn't the first time. It was the it was like the third time. It was like the first time. As I'm signed, young Jack, you officially have a hit.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 5: We can't even stop it if we wanted to. They're having a party. In the middle of a party. And I told the story before. It's a booth. It's a recording booth. Niggas is in hip hopping bottles and joining themselves, no crazy shit, just like a mixer.
Speaker 1: People, the DJ's and the pds, whatever, come make me. And I'm in this booth doing five thousand drops for.
Speaker 5: They whole everybody from radio is sending in all the dropping from all these radio stations. And I see that, I'm like, well, I supposed to do that. Once you go ahead knocked that out, I'm like, oh, y'all think this is making the band for real? Huh well, let me show you we're gonna make these bands. Come on, I got it, and I'm willing to do the work because every part of it, I know, it's me sowing into my future. It's me sowing into what I expect out of it. You know what I'm saying, Like, if I hit you out that bad black, I can't expect to knock you out and I get the prize, I get the purse, I get the belt.
Speaker 1: No, I got to put everything in it, for sure. And that's just how we got to be. So I've had fun doing all this shit.
Speaker 2: Now, you were signed to bad Boy South, correct, Now, what was your first deal? Was your first deal through bad Boy South?
Speaker 5: My first deal was me and Chino Dollar with Mastermind Music, and I signed myself to my label, right, and so we went in to do a furnishing deal with Block. It was Block Block Entertainment be a bad Boy via Atlantic. And so that's where the confusion came in early on in my career because I signed myself to myself and me and Chino, right, So when we did this deal, Block and I don't want to I don't want this to be like I'm bashing, but this is how the business go. The way the paperwork look, Block and Chino had to split the proceeds. But that's Block, Chino and Jock who got to split these proceeds. So in the process of that, now we're furnishing out with Bad Boys South.
Speaker 3: And so it's a lot of hands in the pot, right, And so.
Speaker 2: What happens is it's a bust down, bust down, bus down.
Speaker 5: But when you started feeling like, man, he good because he with Yack and you know, that's what Block and Chino fell out at. So that's how I was able to get out of my deal. People don't notice, but I was able to go back and say, hey, I was never just signed to Block Entertainment and if y'all not gonna honor that, then we can't under young Jock being signed to.
Speaker 1: Bad Boy or Atlantic. Mm hmmm. It was real crazy and they let you go. I had to what do you mean?
Speaker 4: So how how did that conversation go? It was crazy, man, it was, it was, It was.
Speaker 1: It was. It was interesting because I was doing every thing I could too.
Speaker 2: And what song is currently out right now it's going down, is already out and we're doing big features around.
Speaker 4: The when when you was getting out of the contract, this year is on end.
Speaker 1: This is like so you already jocked, like.
Speaker 2: It's already lit Heaven, Heaven.
Speaker 5: I'm like, man, y'all crazy, and I'm like, we gotta do something because yo, I can't keep sitting around playing.
Speaker 2: Now you're saying sit around playing? Is this because like money is coming in and like people are like, all right, how does this break down? No money slowing, No, not slowing.
Speaker 1: It's just like we can't come to an agreement to move forward, you know what I'm saying. That's all it was. It was.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, just imagine before I, before I did the deal with any of them ahead, I know you see it, I had this going down, so you like, I already got he already got these records. And so now after we do our first deal, you know it's you know, it's a half me and all the budget.
Speaker 1: I ain't really getting no real signing bonus for real? For real. It was like a little bit right.
Speaker 5: And I know it didn't take all, but it kind of did, but it kind of didn't because I didn't record no wether blocked studio for my first album for real, because I had it already came with the other the records that I had, you know what I'm saying. So now I'm like, second album, Come now, I got a million dollar budget and I get no advance. I'm like, well, we got no advance time about what we're doing.
Speaker 1: No? No? Oh, So you know sounds like okay.
Speaker 5: So I had to already start preparing myself to look at the legal ramifications of my paperwork, and I just started putting money into that quietly because I saw where that was about to go.
Speaker 1: Because I was like, okay, you like, this ain't right.
Speaker 4: A million dollars, bro, and I don't see no money and I'm already lit.
Speaker 5: Bro, I'm looking like and so now you want me to only record at your studio? And again I understood it because it's like, hey, dog, I built this house, you know what I'm saying, This studio, this block entertainment.
Speaker 1: You're gonna come here and you're gonna do this here.
Speaker 5: Like I'm gonna this budget gonna feed But the budget only feeds your family. What about other people? And it's not just about feeding their family. It's other spaces I want to record, and it's other synergies I want to experience.
Speaker 1: And be a part of.
Speaker 2: And you may want to go to patch work, you may want to go billboard.
Speaker 5: Guess what if I go to some of these studios, I walk in and oh man, what's happen?
Speaker 1: And it's just like, I ain't even think of that?
Speaker 5: And nothing like I got a tone when you producers, you you know, unknown the synergy you walk in, it's like, oh man, what in crossing? And I couldn't do that there because he didn't have question?
Speaker 2: How is your relationship with Block?
Speaker 1: Now? It's cool? I said, I'm not wanting for grudges. You know.
Speaker 2: Was there a fallout when you of.
Speaker 5: Course it was, of course it was. But we got past that ship. Man, ain't look man, you're rich. You know we're rich, but what what you what you're gonna do?
Speaker 1: Oh y'all?
Speaker 5: So and when I started seeing things that you know, I don't want to get too deep in all that ship because I'm so far removed from it. But when I started feeling those negative energies, that is one of those moments in my life where I said, oh, y'all want me to show y'all how many different hats I could wear? Oh, I got to do this, then let me show you. So I started putting out other artists.
Speaker 2: Was this the was this the the evolution to go.
Speaker 5: Into This was the evolution of Okay, it's not about me showing y'all, it's about me showing myself.
Speaker 3: I got a challenge job, like bro, because they thought you was just an artist.
Speaker 5: Well, no, they knew it. They knew I wasn't just the artists. They knew I wasn't just an artists. And that was the issue. It's like we can't let him move too fast. It was almost like like like a little bro, Like, little Bro, just slow down, let me show you the way.
Speaker 1: Hey, I see your way.
Speaker 5: And because everybody's benefiting all you, so we don't need need you to we don't need you to go off and be like man, I can do my own label, put out, do this, do this, do this, and and I'm like that's cool. But if you planing me on this.
Speaker 1: I'm not no dummy.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 5: Bro, If I'm hungry and somebody bring in to hamburgers and you hungry, and I'm hungry, and I'm telling I'm starving, and you eat both of them hamburgers knowing I'm starving.
Speaker 1: We ain't gotta fight.
Speaker 5: Just know I can never eat with you again. I'm gonna just wait till you go to sleep, and you're gonna be sleepy after over. Consumer, that's what greed. Does you get comfortable and relaxed, That's what greed.
Speaker 1: Does.
Speaker 5: You get comfortable, you relax and you let you go down cool, and I'm out of here.
Speaker 3: That's a very That's an interesting way to think.
Speaker 1: Because most people want to fight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know Florida. If you Florida, people like to fight. But it's it's it's not just human nature. It's just it's just the nature of the kingdom. Put your let's get.
Speaker 1: A hungry dog. Put your hand in plate, gonna bite you and bite your do a baby. Let the baby trying to pull the food back.
Speaker 2: I got one of the house, like damn in the morning, bro, she is she lit? Yeah, don't let the milk run out.
Speaker 1: Like all right, So wait, John instincts right here, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So when is there any moment in this path I'm trying to stay make sure we stay on the chronological order where you were like, damn, the sack is going down. I gotta pivot out of this.
Speaker 5: Was that after the Forbes when you announced on so so you know, once they did the Ford ship Man, it was really like.
Speaker 2: Was that bad for you?
Speaker 1: It was good and bad? Okay, because somewhere there was certain people.
Speaker 2: Grabbing for wrong. Sixteen million in one year is a lot?
Speaker 1: Well, it was. It was it was ten ten right, damn but that but that's.
Speaker 2: Just it's everything. It's allocations.
Speaker 5: They that may have been reported, got it what they think because if you if you came and gave me right now a million dollars and then you gave it to me cash.
Speaker 2: How they know facts?
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 2: It's basically what's in your name and they can sert your name and look it up.
Speaker 3: This would always say.
Speaker 4: I always say Forbes numbers is always off in my opinion, because it's just like you said, it might say on paper that he made ten.
Speaker 1: Million, but he could have made fifteen million that year.
Speaker 4: And I've seen an interview where you said that was one of the worst mistakes that you made, was.
Speaker 3: Allowing that to be published.
Speaker 5: I think just what happens is bro sometimes, you know, because think about it.
Speaker 1: Football player, athlete.
Speaker 5: We know their salary, sure do now the artist, we know how much your deal was worth. And then to break it even further down, it came to a point where how many uns you did in the first week, But before that that was still always a plaque to solidify your numbers. That's why you end up with a platinum, gold or diamond. You know what I'm saying. Because people we also market the success in numbers and money will market that.
Speaker 1: We have to explore it. Hey man, he.
Speaker 2: Did X y Z was to justify the yeah I got you.
Speaker 5: And it's also propaganda. So when the Forbes hit that was the first time they did it. I'm number I'm the bottom of the list, but I'm like, damn, I'm on the list. So now some people who actually might want to help you now they looking more like.
Speaker 1: Shit, man, you can help it, can help you, help me? You good, So it.
Speaker 5: Ain't somebody might not call you yo, I just yo, I got ten thousand can you come through and do two songs at this wedding?
Speaker 1: And it's like.
Speaker 5: You already in the city. You gotta show that night. If you can be in the sit there, you can do shit. Ain't no real cool team come through and I could do that, but they don't think. They don't expect you to take it, so they don't. They don't call you with it. Now you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying because now people now people are pocket watching, so now they're like, if he made ten million dollars, why am I gonna get him ten thousand?
Speaker 1: Or it ain't even that. I don't want to insult you know that too.
Speaker 5: You ever you ever seen your you never played yourself out of a deal when you you shot yourself in the foot because you're thinking, well, you know what you will take, man, I'll take what.
Speaker 1: They like, all right, that's it. Yeah, that's it. Damn. I was like, hell, I'm fucking witch. But you just gotta be that type of.
Speaker 5: Dude on your Yeah, if you because if you hit him, if they hit you with that, your quick drug out to be like I'm talking shit, bro, for real, is actually double that you let that's it come out to your mouth. If that's it, that's the indication that you got more. So give me more, you know what I'm saying. But anyway, it did come to a point where it's just like people felt like, so.
Speaker 2: When did Love and Hi want to bring him this bag?
Speaker 1: It ain't even that.
Speaker 5: It's just sometimes it turned into like damn even your family, You're like, you make that kind of money, You ain't gave me nothing, or like you, bro.
Speaker 1: You brought my kids a PS three for Christmas?
Speaker 5: Bro, you could about a PS three the sound system for that shit and a eighty ch TV.
Speaker 1: And you could have gotten a car.
Speaker 2: You got it. They think you got it on your account too.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 2: So so when did Love and Hip Hop Atlanta approach you? And was it something that you had to consider?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, someone had to consider.
Speaker 2: Did you at what first? Did you not want to do it?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: You know, And funny story, guys, I've never publicly said this. I approached me about doing a Love and Hip Hop one night at the wife house.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that night? What were I do?
Speaker 2: He was like, hey man, you'd be perfect.
Speaker 5: I was like, hell no, yeah, but you got the personality I know.
Speaker 2: I feel you. But I just was like, nah, I was going through something at the time.
Speaker 1: To yeah, you can't be drama was televisionable because they don't want you. Its real, A lot of it's real.
Speaker 2: I didn't want none of that smoke.
Speaker 5: But again, that's what we were talking about. What how much?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: I don't want the exaggeration?
Speaker 1: What are you willing to see?
Speaker 2: I couldn't do it, and I was just trying to protect the parties involved.
Speaker 1: Bro I was I said, I wouldn't do it either.
Speaker 2: You would.
Speaker 5: You would have made it so much, man said, I didn't want to do it either.
Speaker 2: Listen, bro Bro. First of all, shout out to the mothers of my kids. Shout out to my wife Tis. I wasn't with my wife Tenniche at the time. I just had a lot of drama going on and it was real. I was just outside. I was doing too much.
Speaker 1: No, what do I see? That's that?
Speaker 4: That's that, that's that that Jock agency in his mind, like, hey, what definitely.
Speaker 2: Cub I'm going to the waffle house to get some food. He was like, oh you. I was like what.
Speaker 1: He was like, no you.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, what are you talking about? He was like you're perfect. I was like, nah, because yeah, how did you consider saying you know what, Yeah, I'm gonna do this.
Speaker 1: Because I was at the point where I realized y'all.
Speaker 2: So you didn't do it for financial reasons.
Speaker 5: Not necessarily because you know, I was, man, please, you know what I'm saying. When I got on there, I was getting it. But it was at a point where I was going through a divorce, so sh it will split then here I am while I'm going through this, because I was already separated, illegally separated, because the divorce had already been you know, we had already signed the voice settled. No, it wasn't settled, but I accepted the service, and she accepted the service so legally that that could be considered legal separation. I think, in my heart of hearts, I'm right on that, because no, I'm serious. Once I say I served you, I don't want to be with you no more. I'm not lying to you. I'm not misleading you. I'm honest. I don't want to be with you.
Speaker 2: And did you move out and have your own place?
Speaker 5: It took a minute. It took a minute because I still that was my family, you know, that was my unit. And I wasn't because I didn't really want a divorce, but I just realized at that point in my life.
Speaker 1: How do I say this, man? Because I believe in.
Speaker 5: Giving yourself time to heal and have better understanding the ship, because it took me ten years to really heal from some of the.
Speaker 1: Things that I went through. Ten years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because most of the time, you know, think about it when you're going through with a baby mama or something, right, y'all don't really get cool where y'all can kind of talk to y'all child about ten think about it because then another you know, it's like feelings far removed, the resentment is gone from both sides kind of dissipates and ass.
Speaker 3: Kind of like we can be friends. We can be friends now, and now we can see.
Speaker 1: What we're doing.
Speaker 2: Are extremely cordial to a point where the communication is extremely good.
Speaker 1: It's healthy.
Speaker 2: It's healthy and communication.
Speaker 5: And it didn't take me that long for my process of healing to start with me and my wife or me and anybody else. It was just like ali because none of that's new people you're getting involved with and ask like, who's around my kids?
Speaker 1: So you start going through certain stuff like that.
Speaker 5: And then after awhile, you know, you slow down, it was just one person or you know whatever.
Speaker 1: So long as.
Speaker 5: I say ten years, because with you know, that's about the time we start celebrating people.
Speaker 1: We think of anniversary ten thirty, forty fifty years.
Speaker 5: You know, you know what I'm saying, Oh, I mean in this job for ten years, ten years, that's a decade.
Speaker 1: What do you even call five years? Nothing? See what I'm saying. No, but I see what I'm saying. There's nothing.
Speaker 5: But we we don't start stamping into this about a decade, right, and this we call it right. And I realized that after about a decade, I had a better understanding of my wrongs. And even when I thought I was right or whatever, I felt like my wife put me through or whatever. I felt like she didn't mean it that way. She just didn't know it took me. And it wasn't like I'm seeing his searching for that. You know, you're just sitting that the light one day and then you hear something You're like, damn, that's the same thing that I went through. But hearing it like this that it's just you're not looking for you know, shit, You never forget. It's in your subconscious realm. You're subliminal, and some things just pop out and you see it like, oh you never had an idea, Well, you thought about it one day and you just didn't know how to answer it, and then it took some time.
Speaker 1: One of that shit just pop hopped up and.
Speaker 2: Happens all the time, though.
Speaker 5: Think about this songs you hear ten years later, you riding one day and you hear the part of it. Nah, you just be like, oh, that's what he said. All this time, I thought he said X Y Z it sums to be about I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, it's more, it's more clarity.
Speaker 1: I think it's like it's like more clarity.
Speaker 5: I think maybe you get into a new generation of a new tier of life, and and it's evolving as evolution. So it's like some some music like you said, you are heard, but you ain't. You don't really hear it, and you look up ten years now, he was like.
Speaker 1: That's exact. I know what he mean. I ain't know what he meant ten years ago. I knew what he meant now though, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I feel like that, So okay.
Speaker 2: Love and Hip hop is going well. Uh, young Jock is on TV and at the time all three of us was working at the same station. And Young Jock is now a radio morning show host. And I remember Jack oversleeping a little bit, coming to work late. I remember it wasn't sounding as well oiled as it is now. And I think always with new shows, that's just how it goes. That's just how radio works. But I do remember the best thing about your show and currently, now here's your voice. It's a recognizable voice. Yeah, everyone knows your voice. Why music, television, radio, You're covering all three bases.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to I'm trying to might.
Speaker 2: Be the smartest thing I've ever seen a radio host.
Speaker 1: Dude, ain't the first, but one thing about.
Speaker 2: The first, correct, However, I feel wait, yes you are no, no, no, it's what he's done, but not you do it.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying what what're.
Speaker 2: Weekly on television, daily on the radio, and music is just everywhere everywhere other otherise that's what But see, that's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What what artists? Then we know artists Steve Harvey not a.
Speaker 2: Rapper, but Steve comedy but so so it's a sign I feel like comedy radio people and like artists. I think we're all like we have the same techniques on how we do things, even content people like well shout out to Lisa. I feel like we have to be creative and you can't just do one thing. If you just do one thing, you're you'll get stuck in your fail.
Speaker 1: Well let's let's let's be for real.
Speaker 5: Most of the things we consume are byproducts of something else, an attempt to do something, achieve something else, you know what I'm saying. Like they didn't like like like coca cola wasn't meant to be consumed as a refreshing beverage. It was a ton of It was trying to like, hey man, you're feeling bad, to drink some of this ship.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna even if.
Speaker 5: It don't heal you, it's gonna take your mind off this ship and you're gonna feel good.
Speaker 1: Give me some of that. Yeah, So I think that's what happens that radio. Man, that radio one thing I knew. I was like, man, I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Like what really made you just because make up and be like I want to do radio and not only that mornings, cause bro, you got to get up and foe and you don't be going to sleep.
Speaker 1: First and foremost, let me let me give you this game ready.
Speaker 2: Go ahead? So did you even sleep from last night?
Speaker 1: Right now? Nah? I performed in this yesterday.
Speaker 2: Last night because I seen your risks bad.
Speaker 1: And you know they always be like bro.
Speaker 5: I was like, look, as long as I don't stink, don't worry about what I had on yesterday, because if I stink, then I'm offensive and I should never be offensive. Motherfuck, I'm gonna go brush my teeth. Wah, yeah, this is what I had on you man, you know not mad Well, let's not even talk about this.
Speaker 1: Ship work go ahead.
Speaker 2: I'm bad show though.
Speaker 1: But I just been saying it for a minute.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: I need a stability. And it wasn't about financial stability. It was about something that I could dedicate to that would still create or generate income and I can still be in entertainment, but I could be home because I got to a point man, when I met once I met Kendred, not met Yeah, shouts out to that one. Once we started being like, you know what I like being around this woman.
Speaker 1: I like, I like what we do.
Speaker 5: We get together, We get we get together, we start talking about making some money and then we'll go do that shit and make the money and be.
Speaker 1: Like, well, was that right, buddy? You know?
Speaker 5: And then it started turning like when I'm gone, she's concerned with me, and when I'm gone, I'm concerned with her. So then you know, we started living together and it's like, shit, I don't want my lady at home by myself like that. Even though when I was married it was the same way, but of course it was super security, even though we got super security now. But it's like lessons that you learned. Yes, and now I'm like, you know what I want to be.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 5: Correct my wrongs. I don't want to make the same mistakes. So now I'm like I want to put more time into my relationship and build.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, you know what.
Speaker 5: It's something I saw YO gotta do whenever I would go to Memphis. God, he would get so much loved. I was like, damn, I was like, this is crazy, like right, and so when.
Speaker 1: We did, I know what she liked. Let's just ask him. Get on it.
Speaker 5: Brian Leaps put it together. God, he did it, and I was like, appreciate it. Now she just took off and whenever, because he's the He was the type of artist that in his hometown. He live in legend, so you know what I feel like. And I remember they wanted to do They wanted me to do the car and bike show here in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: He wanted me to do it, and.
Speaker 5: I was a little hesitant because I knew that that record hadn't popped here in our city. I wasn't getting the same support at home as God he was getting in Memphis, so I knew that it could look different. And I remember that, and I didn't wanna do that show. And when we did that show, I remember the crowd not reacting like that for that song, and I remember Gody looking back like confused, like damn if you could tell, And it was a natural thing. It wasn't a hate, it wasn't nothing. It was just like it was like he looking at the DJ. And I had to do extra to get the crowd involved cause that worker hadn't popped here, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And that made me say.
Speaker 5: I gotta work on my roots, cause I need to be able to always get some money at home. If I can't get no money nowhere else right about what I'm saying right, and and and after that, I started asking myself what could I do to generate more of that type of love and that capacity.
Speaker 1: And I just started trying. Shit.
Speaker 5: Man, I had a got them, I had a car shop. I was paying cars like. I was paying cars like. Bro, I'm gonna tell you, like you.
Speaker 1: Don't even know.
Speaker 5: I would go and buy a car off Craigslist, old school right, fix it up. I would go get that car. I had a paint man. I had the interior.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: I had a badass motor man right, So I go buy the car, thirty five hundred shell. I gonna put a motor in it, motor tradmis if it don't already have I. If it got it, I rebuild it. Someone was cool, just had to do some work to him. But I would dress that motor up. I would go in. I would paint that more because I got my interior. Man, everything gonna get painting because ain't gonna be nothing in it. It's gonna be the shell. So it's almost like frame off, but it's not frame. So then by the time I'm finished and I paint that car and I put everything together. Bro, I will go take the cars to the title point. Because it's an old school call, the value is up higher. You know, it's old schools. They don't appreciate like a new car. So if I can take a car, and I spent nine thousand, well about ten thousand dollars doing it, just to make it look like.
Speaker 1: They took care of this goddamn car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they gonna get quecially depending on the style and make models.
Speaker 1: So I did.
Speaker 5: About after I did a few of them, I started realizing, like, man, I'm just do whatever I want to do.
Speaker 2: And radio was one of them.
Speaker 5: I started promoting clubs, so when I walked in the radio I had. I only went to radio because I was paying for a commercials to do a club I.
Speaker 2: Was promote on the South Side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually I was downtown.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I went to the I went to your club on the South side.
Speaker 2: What was it called?
Speaker 1: I think it was Miami No Southeast Venue South.
Speaker 2: I was is now called KOD Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 5: And I like what they've done with KOD, but I ain't. I don't think nobody made well. They've been a long.
Speaker 2: And when it was venue, it was lit. Oh yeah, it's little kod I was just saying Venue. I remember going to venue I used to go.
Speaker 1: I was doing that money drop. Yeah, that's that's what I remember. I went there with the money drop. Was crazy.
Speaker 2: I was crazy, that was it. You was paying for radio well.
Speaker 5: I was paying I was going to pay for radio ass. And I was just like, damn, what if I could talk to the people every goddamn day. Because when I went in there to talk on the mic, I'm in my I'm in my zone.
Speaker 1: I'm on the mic. And more Quick was doing the commercial and I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, yeah, yeah, woo woo woo. And I told Charlotte shot, come whit me to do the commercial. I wanted to have like, you know, a funny edge to it. And as I was doing it, when she was playing it back, I was like, this, this ship is better than the music business because the city can hear what I'm talking about every day. Instantly, I said, hold on, I said, with Steve in his office, can go speak to him?
Speaker 1: So long? Yeah? What else? Steve jock Jock?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 1: Man? I said, Hey, man, give me a show. Let's take over city. That is it was later so and the rest was history. It was hard it's been hard.
Speaker 5: And it wasn't just no easy thing because niggas was laughing at me, not because it was a good show.
Speaker 1: There was like why are you tripping?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of people was very confused because they was like, we never seen a rapper, a platinum selling rapper get a morning show. Yeah, it's just but it was kind But you know what, I think you kind of started something because now what I'm seeing is radio is trying to get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but not even just not even maino. I'm talking about just in general. Like I've seen morning shows in different other places where they like they try to get influencers now because remember.
Speaker 4: Radio used to be you gotta be good, you gotta you know it was it was a process. But now it's like when you stepped into it, I feel like you kind of changed, like the algorithm with Ready.
Speaker 5: I think it was some things already in place happening. I think people started the podcast thing was slowly just starting to try to just kind of like really have some real presence in our culture. And I think what it did was when I was able to go and get on radio every day, it made other people feel like.
Speaker 1: Not saying it helped the podcast thing.
Speaker 5: But I think I really feel like it did because people was thinking I was on the podcast. So every day that black Man, I heard you on that podcast because people see clips, they think the podcast, right. But then what it did? I think it made like you said, it made other people be like, well, you know what, I got stories, you know what I understand.
Speaker 1: Money. I done made a lot of money, man.
Speaker 5: I know people, I got relationships. So now that I think, I do feel like it may have had some influence. It did, for sure, you know, I just I just don't. I don't want to see him be like I had something to do with.
Speaker 1: That you did. But I said, person, well.
Speaker 5: You're the first person to say that to me, so I would accept it and say that maybe I was a part of that, because.
Speaker 3: I think you are very influential in just the landscaping of you know, at that period of time, like you said, the culture was starting to change.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we wasn't doing podcasts when I jumped on radio like that. It's not it was not, and that everybody came.
Speaker 2: It was very few. I remember we were doing this ball Up Show podcast twenty sixteen. It wasn't nowhere to where it is now. This is like a full television show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all have definitely grown and solutes y'all. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it like and your success too, because when John came in, I was like, man, how does it like, how does it feel to like have this success?
Speaker 3: And like did you expect to have this success?
Speaker 4: You know, getting into radio because you off said that radio in Atlanta for real, for real, like when you got on radio.
Speaker 2: Upset the ligarithm of normal morning radio. But again, I don't even know if you plan to do to.
Speaker 3: That's what he was talking about. I was talking about off camera.
Speaker 2: But again, like you're extremely valuable. Why you're on television weekly, you're on the radio daily. Your music can be heard global, you know what I'm saying. So, and you're not afraid to win. How about this? Your music that you released over ten years ago is now being re reintroduced in the market on all radio stations. All stations have to play your record, So you're being heard on all four stations, whether you you know what I'm saying. We have four urban radio stations in Atlanta that play It's Going Now. All four of them play that song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think man a PD.
Speaker 2: Can't even a boss can't say nothing about that.
Speaker 1: That's just a part of it. It's a real current here. Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 5: I just think, honestly, man, it's one of those things that I think I got a chance to see early on. Lead by example, do not be afraid. And I think having a father, the specialist type of father and mother that I had, but in this particular instant instant my father because I remember doing things that my older brothers and uncle wasn't doing. What they weren't doing, and I didn't like y'all not doing this. It's just like were sitting around doing it. They playing, they playing video games. I didn't want to play no video games. I want to make some money. So you know, I'm doing whatever. I'm selling shit, I'm going I'm cutting grass, I'm taking our people trash, I'm watching your car.
Speaker 1: Is it anything you need help with that you can pay me for?
Speaker 5: And I just started to realize that it was okay to work because, believe it or not, the time it's gonna take me to put it in work. It may seem like a long time, but at the end of my time, if it takes me eight hours, I'm gonna have some of the show for my time. At the end of your time of being lazy and not doing anything or putting.
Speaker 1: Forth effort, you ain't gonna have shit. Hmm. So that's what made work easy for me. All right.
Speaker 2: So we got we got like less than to him minutes left. Let's do uh love versus money? Okay, you're good. Hell, it is great, all right, appreciate you, John pulling up on this. Gonna do balling at first, Yeah, let's do first. All right, it is now time for ball of mal dear ball alert. I recently got married to my lady. I have one child from a previous relationship. She has two from a previous relationship. We have one on the way together. So I'm gonna say it again. I have one. I have one child from a previous relationship. She has two from a previous lationship. That's three already. They got one on the way. So that's faulk, damn. Okay. The father of her two kids reached out because he had received an eviction notice because he has been out of work for the past two months due to a terrible work accident. She asked me to help him. I am looking at her crazy what should I do.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna pass that the you jock help him and work capacity financially.
Speaker 2: Financially, Hey man, I'm a real man.
Speaker 5: And if you're a real man, if you done got to the point where you're married now, you don't have been through some changes in your life. And if you could see past the insecurities of me helping out this man that used to be inside of my wife, I got these kids. You got to see past that because it's still gonna affect me six degrees of separation. It's gonna affect me because his kids live with me.
Speaker 2: I would say, because anything I help him.
Speaker 1: Do, it's got to come right back to you.
Speaker 5: Not all of it, but a percentage got to come back to support these kids.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: I would say, yeah, you know, as long as it's a healthy co parenting style situation. If my wife this is a good idea, I trust my wife. My wife's an accounting bro, so like I actually trust her. So if she thinks this is a financial smart decision that I should make, I'm I'm gonna follow her lead, unless if it backfires, then I don't. Like I've been it's ain't a good idea.
Speaker 1: I've been double before.
Speaker 3: For me, it depends on the relationship that you have with this person.
Speaker 2: Facts.
Speaker 4: If we ain't partners, if I ain't never spoke to you, we're not cordial. Like I ain't helping you, bro, I ain't the only person you know here anyway. You know what I'm saying, Like I'm taking care of you, I'm technically taking care of your kids anyways.
Speaker 1: If he's been taking care of his children, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's the variable you can't leave out if he's been financially sound here.
Speaker 2: But let's just say it's in there because if she if she has to ask for that, all right, I'm trusting my wife. I'm just gonna trust my wife. That's about it. Do I want to do it? No, But I'm gonna trust my wife if she's calling, if she's talking to me about this, and this is bad and this is a long cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got a lot of people see see my mind. Yeah, my mind didn't go to give him money. My mind said to give him the resources to get his own money.
Speaker 3: In this particular situation, I think he asked for money.
Speaker 1: If he asked for money, Okay, how much you need?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man's too many people.
Speaker 2: We add we added to it, but too many people tear around like.
Speaker 5: He needs ten racks, keep him getting evicted. Do my kids go and stay with him?
Speaker 2: So he asked a question. I'm just like you, I mean, do my.
Speaker 1: But these are my questions.
Speaker 5: But does these two kids that y'all have do they spend time with him?
Speaker 1: Do they Is this a normal routine? Does he go? Do they go and spend time?
Speaker 5: I feel like to be had he gonna come and spend time with his kids. It's kind of like baby out because I'm taking care of his responsibility already.
Speaker 1: I feel like I can't take care of his responsibilities and him.
Speaker 2: Correct, that's well, my wife has the discernment to even know that before she bring that to me. First of all, my wife wouldn't even bring it. In fact, man, I'm no, there's a lot of variables to it. But no, no, no, the appreciate you. We got love versus money?
Speaker 4: Yep, all right, it is time for love versus money. This is my favorite part of the show. This is when I give you a couple and you decide is they there for the love or for the money. So we have Hailey Bailey and d d gyas both.
Speaker 5: I think they were in a relationship for both reasons. They both were successful. Apparently they were attracted to each other. I felt like they loved each other. It seem like they don't broke up.
Speaker 1: No, but I don't know what. I don't know if it's a ploy. I don't know if this is bait. Well, they deleted all day, she deleted.
Speaker 2: Man, I wonder what happened. Man, I will say it's for love. I could tell they really loved each other.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Can I be honest, Can I tell you what?
Speaker 2: I don't know what they say in this this movie. The eyes Chico, they never lie, the eyes Chico.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's he really loves her.
Speaker 1: I believe, and she like a good girl, she's successful.
Speaker 2: They're so they're super young, and I feel like that's super young love. It's hard to really stay on the course of you know what. I'm just with you. You're still learning yourself, you're changing, you're involving, especially when you have a kid. A woman goes through a lot of body changes. Mental man, I don't, I don't. I don't handle this.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's real love because I feel like it may not be Okay, go ahead, this this is just my take.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 3: She kind of catapulted his career and to a mainstream level because he was just a YouTuber.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind, he was just a YouTuber, Yes he was.
Speaker 2: He had he had a wreck, He had a record on the radio. What songs I can't name.
Speaker 3: The name three d G d d G songs.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's that one song that was took to it and off.
Speaker 1: What we can't do?
Speaker 2: What we can I feel like he had some good record.
Speaker 5: We can't some people look by us if we can uh name the song name of the song. Because apparently whatever he did, he got past a lot of other niggas with money and got to her who was who was having real big motion and money.
Speaker 1: But keep in mind she was, she was.
Speaker 4: She was a fan of his YouTube show, and that's how they ended up getting together.
Speaker 2: But that, okay, so whatever I was just saying, that wasn't just his only occuation.
Speaker 4: Okay, what I'm saying was she was in a Little Mermaid, you know the Little Mermaid.
Speaker 2: Okay, she hasn't been motion just was what.
Speaker 1: We gotta be got damn. In the Marvel movie facts Okay.
Speaker 4: If that ain't the case, then I'm saying, I'm saying, but why she why she ain't going date a regular guy?
Speaker 5: Well, maybe let's say this, that's that's the same thing I just said. Maybe because look at the people that she's around. You think that these other guys weren't trying to get to it. They also them girls was protected. It was very protected for a long time for a long time. So people that might have been trying to get it her, they probably couldn't even penetrate for real, for real. But were her interests lied? Were her true interests lie like you just said, because I don't know, but she really liked him, and she always like then she's gonna gravitate to what she likes.
Speaker 1: And if that is like, oh hell yeah, boom, we got hey, we gotta assume.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but you know what, last thing I would saying.
Speaker 4: Last thing I would say is I really hope that they didn't that they didn't break up, because we have this whole narrative of black man. As soon as the girl get pregnant, we leave, after the baby, come, we out, you know what.
Speaker 1: So I just I just hope that's that's that's not I don't.
Speaker 2: Think that's a race specific because boy, I know a lot of races be doing the same. It'd be a lot. I think that's ill.
Speaker 4: Just be looking at the you know, I'd be looking at the comments and saying, you know, listen, bro, one kid, having one kid, Bro, it changes things.
Speaker 2: It does it changes everything.
Speaker 1: Sleep, and then how you view each other, how you rock.
Speaker 2: Let's say quality time.
Speaker 1: Say you my partner and were rocking out. Just what we do. Me and my girl we go and gets we go, get fucked up. That's what we do.
Speaker 2: We gonna do the money.
Speaker 1: No, we can't do that no more.
Speaker 5: And then and then what happens is now I even got to slow down doing what I'm doing because with my.
Speaker 2: Camera, my camera on. You know, I had a whole family t you know, I was on vacation, on vacation with the kids and call that. You can hear me in there. Did you know I had no cudding. I was on vacation in Disneyland, no cudding, and my wife got a nice little little little Georgia peak back then. You know what I'm saying. I could barely get a feel why because my babies was crying all the middle of night.
Speaker 1: I'm hungry.
Speaker 2: The other one, Daddy, I need some ran out of robus here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta prepare for you got you gotta get your.
Speaker 2: Had some kids, situationships in that house. And he over here like damn, what the hell going on?
Speaker 1: So you said he He's like, I gotta go.
Speaker 5: No, because I'm just saying automatically that he left on his own.
Speaker 1: What if? What if the whole concept happened.
Speaker 5: I had the child in the first place because of a Disney contract. That was a major blow to her. That was I said, maybe, no, no, maybe maybe because idea that's right on the surface level. Yeah, it seems like baby, but it could be like no, it wasn't that. It was something else.
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, hey, I gotta I gotta do something. Hey, look, I gotta do something the kid.
Speaker 5: I gotta do what you're gonna go?
Speaker 1: Shoot the move.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm making money every day doing these podcasts because he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, many fact and what happens.
Speaker 2: I got twenty thousand dollars play tomorrow.
Speaker 5: But not only that, I got your lifestyle and my lifestyle is combined. Right, But guess what I got These two cars out here, they farms, They costs and the insurance on the costs and the gads go with them is premium and my clothes.
Speaker 1: So now it turns into what we're doing.
Speaker 2: So that's what I'm saying, Like it's so many variables. I just be like, you know, a kid.
Speaker 5: Right, it's a lot, because a lot to say if it ain't the kid, Yeah, what if it just turns into like, you know what, we're just bad office friends. We've we've grown, we've evolved, we've been talking about.
Speaker 2: That's what I said. When you're young, When you're young, I feel like when you have a when you're a lot older age or very seasoned, you've done been through some ship right right, you know exactly what you want. You know what you'll put up with. You'll know what you'll deal with when you're a kid. When that kid, when you're younger, you you don't even know who slick, who you're going to become until you be coming. Yeah and I listen, I'm gonna give your flowers. Bro, you have matured so much since I've known you, know you just like, hey, now this guy right here, job bro, Like like from when I first met you to now, Bro, I wouldn't even think you would be as mature as you are now. You still got a lot of work to do.
Speaker 1: Me neither.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying you're doing a great job. But yeah, man, John, we appreciate you, brother.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you job. My pastor was calling, we gotta get to work anyway.
Speaker 2: We're on the radio too. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Everything everything good at home now, Everything is good.
Speaker 2: Wife is cool. Yeah. I do like how you're smart. Smart man. You talk about your family, talk about your wife, you talk about your things on.
Speaker 1: Your radio show, and you're in control of your own narrative. Listen, man, good job. I just think, thank you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I just feel like, you know what, sometimes man, we we we we lose out.
Speaker 5: We lose out on the real of what we're really going through because we're trying to go through so many filters in this filtration process of what I think the world want to hear about.
Speaker 1: Well, the truth of the matter. We could talk about all.
Speaker 5: The good ship that happens in your life on a day to day basis, but everybody ain't experiencing good ship on a.
Speaker 1: Day to day basis, right about the one thing? One thing about it is. People do go through hardships, people do go through heartbreaks, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And if you could be open, honest, and transparent about those very common things that we all go through as coming people, you will see that more people can relate to you than trying to filter it out because then you get it's this mystique and some people like I like to keep them guessing. Yeah, okay, Well while they're guessing, somebody over here is fucking winning because they're being open and honest.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: That's Young Jock the ball Or Show