Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me.
Speaker 2: We all about that high school drama, girl, drama girl, all about them high school queens. We'll take you for a ride.
Speaker 3: And our comic girl cheered for the right teams.
Speaker 2: Drama queens, my girl up girl fashion, which you'll tough, girl, you could.
Speaker 1: Sit with us, Girl drama, Queens drama, queise drama, Queens drama, Drama, Queens drama, queens Friends.
Speaker 3: We are back with the Q and A, and I am just going to go ahead and give Robert Buckley his flowers right now. Because nicknames came into play, and the nicknames that came into our inbox, rob you have started a trend, and I'm so intimous.
Speaker 4: I just knew that our listeners were going to be able to bring it because they're a talented, funny bunch, and so far some of them have listen a lot of room for improvement because a lot of you are still going by your legal names, which, while that's cool, you'd be a lot cooler if you gave us your nickname too. And guess what if you grew up with a nickname you hated. Now is the time to let that go, drop the rock and give yourself a cool one. Was your nickname bubble butt like me in elementary school and you hated it. Well guess what, because now you can be Buzzsaw whatever you want. Gang, just make it up and submit a question.
Speaker 3: I'm obsessed. I thought after you said bubble butt you were going to be like as an adult, I'm buns of steel. You went totally opposite, though, and I respect it. You know you really there's a whole spectrum you can play on here with.
Speaker 4: That said Alyssa, you know nickname, work on yourself. Just kidding. Asks when do you decorate for Christmas? Love this question already? And what is your favorite Christmas decoration? Well? I can tell you in our house currently it started last night and today is the twenty second of November, and honestly I would have been happy starting on November first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I I don't have rules about it. I'm very open. Like you want to put your stuff up in November?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 3: You want to start the day after Halloween like you just said, go for it. Maybe you don't get around to it till the week of totally okay. I think for me, like growing up in a multi faith family, also, it was like holidays for all. I like the free for all of all of it. But I would say my favorite Christmas decoration in recent years, as anyone who follows me on Instagram will know, is my craftiest friend. Britt a couple of years ago had us all over to make ornaments, and she taught us to like make these cute little mushroom ornaments, and I got so into it, and you know, now looking back, was also probably like loving having something to do to deal with some stress at the time, sort of tracks, I'm like busy hands. I made almost eighty of them that Christmas, and now I have a second Christmas tree I love like a I love a Christmas tree that can go in a box. I have a Christmas tree that exclusively has mushroom ornaments on it. And it's honestly the cutest thing anyone's ever seen. So Brittian, you did it for me.
Speaker 4: Eighty mushrooms is all yeah, straight, and they're.
Speaker 3: And they're like they're they're sizeable. They're not like tiny, they're like, you know, anywhere from five to eight inches tall. I They're so fun, Like we should do it with your family.
Speaker 4: Send me a pick of what they look like. I love. I'll make you a video.
Speaker 3: It's actually really easy. All you need is masking tape and like paper or newspaper. Anyway, we don't have to talk about this for the folks at home, but I'll offline you.
Speaker 4: I love it. I love it. Mine would be My favorite decoration would be, uh, the Christmas tree, because I'm a purist and there's nothing I love more than at the end of a long day, turning off all of the lights in the house, everything except the Christmas tree and just sitting and just staring at it, maybe watching a little TV. Why the Christmas is on right next Why the tree is on right next to it? That is such a lovely thing to do.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you might really like this. I did something last year that felt like a level up, and now I'm going to do it forever that you know. The Flower Mart in downtown LA, that place is my heaven. And I was at the Flower Mart and they had all their Christmas did core stuff up and there was this beautiful black Christmas tree, all like pre lit, and it just it doesn't quite look like a Doctor Seus's thing. It's not spooky. It feels like sweet and magical and cartoony and they happened to be having an enormous sale, and I was like, I'm doing this and I keep no ornaments, just the lights. Now this is my second year in a row. I have this black Christmas tree in the corner of my bedroom and it's exactly that. It's like it's the last night light in the house during Christmas. And I can't explain how much joy it brings me.
Speaker 4: I love that. That's awesome. Is Ash a Christmas person?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the biggest Christmas person. She's obsessed.
Speaker 4: She doesn't object you having a tree in the room.
Speaker 3: Oh no, the black Christmas tree. She was like, that's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. And I was like, of course, Like that woman would love to live in a black and white like she wants to live in a checker board. And I'm like, I like shades of brown, so we're gonna have to. But no, she is like a Christmas elf. There's like outfits and Christmas pajamas and is a whole thing.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 3: We've got four trees in counting at this point.
Speaker 4: I love it. You know what, there's a lot of room for improvement there. I think you guys could bump that up the double digits eventually. But I like four great story.
Speaker 3: Imagine just people are like, what do you hoard? And I'm like, light up trees.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you may not know this about me, but this is a true story. My family used to have an entire storage unit full of Christmas decorations.
Speaker 3: I remember you talking about this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where we would it would start the day after Halloween. We'd rent a U haul truck. It would take everything out of all the furniture out of our house. We'd load up a truck, we'd take it to our storage unit, unload it, load up all of our Christmas stuff, and we would Our goal would be we'd start the day after Halloween and we'd try to be done by Thanksgiving. This how long of a project it was? I mean life sized animatronic santas. We had garland that like made walkways throughout the house. I mean it was such a production that local elementary schools took field trips to our house.
Speaker 3: Stop. That's so cute. Please tell me there's photos somewhere that we can.
Speaker 4: Link I do, I can, I can offline you some of those. We can't trade you for your mushroom ornaments.
Speaker 3: Okay, perfect, I'll send you a video of an ornament how to and then I need I need the photo album.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It was nuts. So that's sort of like that's my origin story of just absolutely loving Christmas. But that's why I think a normal person might say four is a lot. You heard me, just go good starting point. Yeah no, because we had something like twenty five trees. It was nuts. Man, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: You were like the White House.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Wow, yeah, we were like the Red and Greenhouse. It was just it was the holiday equivalent.
Speaker 3: Okay, since we're talking Christmas, I want to know what you think about Kate's question. Kate, we also want to know your nickname, but that's not the point right now, she asks, do you wish One Tree Hill would have done Christmas or holiday episodes? What would have been your character's holiday tradition? So I'm going to start because I know for the crew holiday episodes are a logistical nightmare. But for us, like when we did that Thanksgiving episode, I had the time of my life with you all. I would absolutely have wanted us to do more of that. Although I know any ad that I've ever worked with is like, shut up don't say that to people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a logistical nightmare, but I'm with you. It's like, anytime I get to do like a Christmas movie or a holiday scene, I'm like, great, I'll take a bonus holiday. Yeah, I love holidays.
Speaker 3: So you got to be in Christmas for a month, thank you.
Speaker 4: Exactly. The only time I object to it is when it's you're in Louisiana in the summer and they're like, now, don't forget to wear your scarf and you're like, it's one hundred and thirty eight degrees. I'm going to die if I put that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they're like, we're going to put you in red Kashmere and you're like, maybe don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then you always have the director going and remember, guys, it's it's very cold outside.
Speaker 3: Act could just shiver.
Speaker 4: Come on scene.
Speaker 3: What do you feel like Clay's holiday tradition would be.
Speaker 4: I think Clay would have really excelled and enjoyed a white elephant oh party.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, I think you would have crushed that. I think Brooke would have been adjacent to, like your family in real life. I think Brooke Davis would be the absolute queen of the Christmas Day cors, Like she'd have a full crew doing all the outside lights, like all the stuff that I know there are people who do, but I don't know any of them. Maybe it's because I don't know people with that much money, but like you know the people who have like their entire house wrapped and every tree in their yard is like surrounded in the weight Twinkie lights, and there's you know, Christmas balls of light hanging everywhere, and there's you know, eight Christmas trees inside Garland's going down the hallways. Like I think Brooke would be that person who would just she would have the field trip house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it would be gorgeous and well put together, right obviously. Yeah, she's the perfect person for this.
Speaker 3: It would be sheken a way I might not know how to do, but I know it when I saw it.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's a slammed.
Speaker 3: Well there we go. Maybe someday Brooke Davis will have to host a Christmas party. Yeah, well we do have a nickname friend green Eggs and Sam asks, what three accessories would your character's action figure come with? And I feel like you would have like a plane tree, a flocked tree, perhaps now a black tree. But like you would just have all Christmas trees.
Speaker 4: Now, well, if it's my character, no, if it's me Robbie, yah, I mean, come on it, let's do it. There'd have to be a food in there as well, just because it's me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, three Christmas trees and a corn dog. That would be.
Speaker 4: Really yes, a true corn dog and a Christmas tree. Yeah, that would be my three accessories. Clay's accessories, I would say, Cherry his chair from season nine that becomes like his best best friend, his cell phone. Yeah, maybe a picture of Logan and Quinn.
Speaker 3: Cute. How about Brooke would have some sort of very chic bag, you know, with all her things in it, like the soft measuring tape and a needle and thread and like it would be like her you know, chic briefcase for a professional lady, but that also had all the tools for a designer in it. Also definitely a cell phone and what else? What else would Brook have to have? I mean in my brain, it's like some sort of really chic coat, like something she could throw on and go to any kind of place and it would be something that she'd made.
Speaker 4: Me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if there was an action figure of me, I would have one of those drink carriers that had four beverages in it. It would be like a water and iced ty, a coffee and an iced coffee. I would also have my phone, and yeah, since we're leading into Christmas, i'd clearly have an ornament that I made out of paper mache.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is a perfect transition because I wanted to ask this question anyways. Speaking of your love of drinks, Cassie asks, go to road trip.
Speaker 3: Snack ooh oh man. Yeah, well, clearly, I always need all the beverages, but I'm a chips person in the car. I want like sour cream and onion ruffles. I want cool ridge doritos. I'm not one of those like healthy snacks in the vehicle person. I'm like, get me to a gas station convenience store and i want sour candy and processed chips.
Speaker 4: Great, great, messy fun food. I would say I am a because I'm like you, I'm a drink guy, so it's always going there's always a giant bottle of water. And then if it's a road trip, just listen. I know it's terrible for my body, but there's gonna be an energy drink in there because they taste fun, you know. Yeah, driving can be boring and then it's just jerky because jerky's so easy. Yeah, you know, beef jerky. But let me ask you this because as a fellow, drink on us or what is the pee break situation on your road trips? Because I can say when I drive by myself, I don't I don't notice it, but I'll pull over like every hour to pee. But when I drive with other people, they're like, are you kidding me? Baby bladder?
Speaker 3: What are we doing? I? Yeah, I think I can, depending on how much iced T I'm consuming. I try not to stop more than every two hours, but that I don't know. It can be hard because I'm either hydrating and then I need to pull over, or I'm not hydrating and then I don't feel well. So it's like it's like six of one half a dozen of the other.
Speaker 4: Right, Dan versus Davis, which I don't know if that's a nickname or real name. Either way, I like it. Yeah, asks you wake up in Tree Hill in your character's body, what do you do?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think if I had that experience, like the wake up, the sort of freaky Friday moment, and knew like, oh my god, it's happened. I would go to the store immediately.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, hold on, are we are we saying let's say, from right now episode are we saying right now like episode seven to twenty, which we just finished talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yes, okay, I think so. I would literally be like, holy shit, it's happening. I would get in the car and I would immediately go to a store, like I would want to be on the corner of Front and Grace and see it and like touch everything. I'd want to see the clothes. I'd want to see who came in, Like, I'd want to be there. That would be my home base.
Speaker 4: I like that. I think I would immediately go into hiding with Quinn. I would invest in a lot of kevlar and bulletproof material and yeah, probably just fake my own death to get, you know, to get some space between this whole Katie. So it would be a if right now I woke up in like seven episode seven to twenty Klay's body, there would be a high stress situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, thank you.
Speaker 4: This is a great question, Crystal. Would you would any of you ever? Okay, we also got to get that last one because that nickname is great, but would any of you ever go on Dancing with the Stars? Would you? So?
Speaker 3: Okay, So here's the thing. I love to dance, like love it. I love that show. I am having such a resurgence with that show right now. I think Alona Mayor is just the most fun human. But I'm also like very close friends with Julianne Huff and she is I think and arguably one of the best dancers on the planet. And if you happen to see her, surprise everyone on Dancing with the Star this week, like the Internet is gagged. She is. She doesn't even look like a real person. You're like, how does a person do that? Like what am I watching? She is so talented, So it's like, in one way, would I love to cause play her life and skill? Yes, But I also know what you're supposed to look like as a ballroom dancer, and I don't look like it. So I don't know how to answer the question. It really feels like being in a rock and a hard place. If to go back to the last question we were asked, I could wake up and be the dancer Julianne is, Oh my god, I would be like, put me on it tomorrow and I'll do it for the rest of my life. But it's just that's a lifelong skill for her.
Speaker 4: How about this, let's change the question slightly. Okay, if you could pick one person from Montree Hill to go on Dancing with the Stars, who would you pick?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm staring at your face. I'm like, are you a good I think you could be a good ballroom dancer? Like I want to I want to know.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, but listen, it would be a fun experiment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, boy, you know who? Okay, you know who my pick is? James? No, because I because I want to see my I want to see how my buddy does in that situation, because that is not who James is naturally.
Speaker 3: And I doesn't like to dance.
Speaker 4: In last episode, he had to dress up and kiss face paint with Jamie and I I was telling Joy, I said, I love that scene because, first of all, they made that montage twenty two minutes long, and I could see my buddy doing it, selling it. But I know James, the human being on the inside was just dying for it to be over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally. Oh man, that's funny. I I also would be really curious because she Hillary's such a goofy human. But if you've ever paid attention, she has like she has dancer feet, Like she's so long and elegant but also so awkward at the same time. I think I would love to see her learn ballroom. I think we'd get a kick out of it, and I think she'd be really good.
Speaker 4: I feel like Lisa Goldstein. I think I've said this before. I feel like she want crush on Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, but Lisa is also like a trained dancer. She would be unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Okay, well that tracks.
Speaker 3: Then, yeah, she would probably win.
Speaker 4: Do you want to read this next nickname? Because it's it's a fun one.
Speaker 3: I sure do. This person really brought it home for you, Rob Megan Shockey Miller wants to know if your characters had a podcast together, what would they name it.
Speaker 4: Maybe it would be called and you Are because we don't know each other at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, it really is so weird. I don't know why what came to mind. And this is actually stealing a phrase, but my friend Alex Edelman does this joke about like the best thing you can ever say to someone in a conversation is can you believe it? Because it makes it seem like you know what they're talking about, and then they just keep talking. And I think because the characters on our show have had every insane thing happen to them. If we had a podcast, it would be can you believe it?
Speaker 4: Perfect? Yeah, it's not going to get better than that. It's can you believe it?
Speaker 3: Can you believe it?
Speaker 4: This was fun?
Speaker 3: What a good little hag. Thank you all so much for your questions.
Speaker 4: Keep them coming, and please keep the nicknames coming. You're doing great so far.
Speaker 3: Well done a team. Talk to you soon. Hey, thanks for listening. Don't forget to leave us a review. You can also follow us on Instagram at Drama Queen's oh or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com. See you next time.
Speaker 2: We all about that high school drama. Girl Drama Girl, all about them high school Queens. We'll take you for a ride at our comic Girl Cheering for the Right Teams. Drama Queenslease my Girl, Rough Girl fashion with your tough girl.
Speaker 1: You could sit with us Girl Drama Queens, Drama Queens Drama Queens Drama Drama Queens Drama, Queens