Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phone taps. All right, Garrett, what do you have for us today? So Amy wants to play a phone tap on her dad, Robert. Now. Dad thinks Amy's been working at a summer job for the last few weeks, so she thought, hey, now would be a good time to play a phone tap on him. Why don't we call dad as the principal from summer school saying hey, your daughter has been attending summer school. Where is she?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 1: All right, let's see what happens. Hello phone, Hi, I'm looking for Robert Slawnaire.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: My name is George Feeney. I am one of the assistant principles at Zeero Academy. Yep, we haven't seen Amy, so we just wanted to make sure that you guys are okay. She's okay.
Speaker 2: You haven't you think you haven't seen Amy?
Speaker 1: Yes, she was supposed to report about three weeks ago. We haven't seen her, and we're just wondering if she would like to attend senior year this coming year.
Speaker 2: She's not going to summer school. She's working.
Speaker 1: She did fail biology, causing her to go to summer school this year. In order to.
Speaker 2: Tell me that she failed any classes. She said that everything was fine.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, wow, all right, most importantly she's okay though, right yeah.
Speaker 2: Everything, Well, she's not gonna be okay after I talk to her. From what I'm telling you right now, Hey, shut up over there. What she's telling her right now is that she was working and then nothing was a part with school, Like you know, is there any way she can make this up? Is she just failed.
Speaker 1: Already or the final is coming up within the next weekend. I mean, she can take it.
Speaker 2: No sense of responsibility, man, put that down. I'll do it later. I'm coming back. Let me take care of this phone.
Speaker 1: Call, sir. I see that you're busy, and you know your daughter's education is just as important to me right now. So do you believe that she'll she'll be here or she'll be there.
Speaker 2: She'll be there.
Speaker 1: Great, So we will see you bright and early tomorrow.
Speaker 2: You'll be there if I have the drugs there myself.
Speaker 1: All right, Amy, I just oh my god, let's call your dad back in like a couple of minutes and just act like you have no idea what's going on.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can do a three way call I'll do a three way call from my phone. You can hear it.
Speaker 1: Do that, and I'll just sit back and record it from here.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, when you're failing? What is going on? Yeah? Yeah, I don't worry, aboudy? How are you going to tell me not to worry about it? Are you gonna tell me?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna fail out of school? You're supposed to start one here? You want to work construction with me? Is that what you want to do? What the hell are you doing with yourself? Hold on one second? No, I won't even hold on one second. I don't want to hold on. Why are you school? Why are you not going to school? Why are you going to summer school? You didn't tell me you had summer school. You didn't tell me you were failing. Now you don't know what I'm talking. I just had a call from your principal and be calling me telling me that you're supposed to be there and you're not. I didn't know you were supposed to be there in the first place, damn it. Like, what the hell are you doing with your life? I wish you could come down here to sit with me and brust A couple of rocks, A couple of two right boys around you? How you're feeling about it? I need deeping all day to provide you something. You're supposed to be a small one, and you're not going to school, you know, and now here you are? Just get away. Wait one second, I'm gonna try those in the seven and a half and in eight both. Okay, what are you doing? Amy? Who you're talking to? Hern You're shopping. You're shopping and failing school. Where where the hell does this money come from? Huh? What are you doing? I borrow some money from your wallet? You're steering money from me?
Speaker 1: Robert, Robert, my name's Garrett from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. And you just got a phone tap by your daughter though.
Speaker 2: I got phone taps. Yeah, you're a medium, right, I'm sorry man, I got phone taps with me.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This table was pre recorded with permission granted by all students the Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.