Speaker 1: Well we have come out.
Speaker 2: Your city.
Speaker 1: I get sing you a conscience, und will be high.
Speaker 3: Jail and if you want a little bang.
Speaker 1: In the yunie, ain't come along.
Speaker 3: Build the blaze. Who was actually able to make it tonight?
Speaker 4: To be honest, he was a terrible man.
Speaker 3: I don't give it.
Speaker 4: If this is comedy.
Speaker 5: Had Bertie Sanders, Dick Cheney, Taylor Swift, No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: Shoot having the Cheney's on board.
Speaker 6: No, you can't Dick Cheney or Taylor Swift. Not every time you have somebody is a friend of yours. You know, somebody said, well, you know I'm for Trump, just so you know what you're voting for. Do you really want me to go to jail because that's what you're voting for.
Speaker 3: What you believe it or not. We've only got fourteen more days until election.
Speaker 1: Day coming, so you'll see. Don't know way I gets saying you a conco song.
Speaker 4: From coast to coast, from border to border, from c to Shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is on. Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 1: All right, news round up, Information overload, Our toll free, here's our number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. We are just two weeks from today, it'll be election day in America, although I've got to really correct myself. The election is going on now in most states. And if you want information about registration, if you're interested in when your state commonwealth votes, in terms of early voting, when it starts, when it stops, all of that information as a public services On Hannity dot Com, we have the Kamala files, Kamala in her own words, the walls file Walls in his own words, in other words, everything that they have said that is radical and extreme that the state run media mob ignores completely because they are in the business of being an extension of all things Kamala Harris's press office. I mean, it's pretty, you know, repulsive in terms of how abusively biased they are. But they claim to be journalists. They're not journalists. I think one of the things that has really cracked me up the most this week is after President Trump went to McDonald's, he did make a point because there's no there's no evidence background at all, and the fact that there's no response by the Harris team as it relates to Donald Trump and the McDonald's saying I did so work at McDonald's. Been no evidence presented by anybody that she did. She did. You know, you'd think there would be some example of that. It became an issue for me in this show when I had stated, well, I once worked at a marine a shipbuilding yard called Blount Marine and Rhode Island, and people doubted me. I said, Linda, if they're still in business, will you call them and see if they have my employment records? And she did and they were shocked. They said, do you mean not Sean Hannity the guy on Fox and I've worked. I didn't work there long. I worked there a few months after I broke my arm when I fell off a roof, uh, and I was doing construction and busted up my face on my arm. And anyway, they were very nice to me when I worked there, and I really was. I didn't have real use of my left arm, but they let me work. I had a very nice guy by the name of Mac. That's all I remember. And what's up? What's up with the arm? He sees me like two days after I get hired, and I'm like, I fell off a roof I dislocated or broke it. I said, I can do. I can promise you I'll work twice as hard and he said He just rolls his eyes and gave He gave me time to keep working. I said, I need this job, and I did because I was living paycheck to paycheck at that point in my life anyway. So it was a pretty good experience for me. But there's no evidence but Donald Trump going there, I'm not going to play that. At the bottom of the hour, our friend Chip Roy's gonna join us in a second. Here's a cut of him blaming the Harris Biden administration. But this Venezuelan gang crime wave in San Antonio.
Speaker 7: Hey, everybody, it's Chimp Roy, Texas twenty one and I'm in North San Antonio at the site we're just about. A week ago, San Antonio police with other law enforcements came together to stop the gathering of trend de Agua, the TDA gag from Venezuela that's been gathering in this apartment complex and other places in San Antonio.
Speaker 3: I bust to twenty people.
Speaker 7: Four of them were known to be affiliated with TDA, one was a known enforcer, one of the more violent individuals.
Speaker 3: And we're right here.
Speaker 7: You can see behind me the San Antonio Airports just about a mile that way. You see the boarded up windows, You see all the trash. Look, we've got violence going on in our city, violence going on in the state of Texas TDA where we lost Jocelyn ungraded murder. We had a pounded gag woman in Irving, Texas. We have a prostitution ring in El Paso. This is not acceptable. That set the hands of Kamala Harris, at the hands of Joe Biden, at the hands of my Orcans, and people like Colin all Red and other Democrats who want to sweep this aside.
Speaker 1: Enough, this is what's happening.
Speaker 7: Thanks to San Antonio PD for working. We got to do more to stop it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Congressmanship, Roy of Texas is with us. You know, I'm pulling any punches. You're also we had Ted Cruz on earlier today. I hear you can't turn on the TV anywhere in Texas without you know, seeing a negative ad about Senator Ted Kruz. Now he's up in the polls, but they're dumping. They're gonna dump close to two hundred million dollars on him in terms of negative ads, and Chuck Schumer just added millions more.
Speaker 2: Sean, You're exactly right in on that point. I was with my friend Ted Cruz on Saturday in New Bronpos, Texas, which is just outside of San Antonio, which you just referenced with respect to the gang activity, and it is true. But we're feeling good about the response throughout Texas. Senator Cruz is working it hard, going around on a bus tour, and I'm joining them on a lot of those stops, obviously heavily in the central Texas area. But Kyle, all right, and the Democrats are desperate, and they're desperate because they have no message in response to President Trump. They know that President Trump is rising, they know that Republicans are rising. Right now, they're staring at a fifty one or two or three seat Senate. They're hoping that somehow at craters and if they can knock Ted off, maybe they can get a fifty to fifty cent and Kamala Harris Win, you and I vote know that's not where the American people are headed. If we do our job, I'm going out all across the state of Texas reminding people to turn out because.
Speaker 1: Well, by the way, election day is today in Texas. Election day is today all across the country. I'm urging people to vote early, vote by mail, embrace it. You can't start out election day down hundreds of thousands of votes. And it also frees up time, resources, money for Republicans to target people who haven't voted or prepense any voters.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right, Sean. I mean, I can't overstate that enough. I just drug by a polling location to check it out. There's a long line. That's a good sign here in Texas. We need more of that. Go out and get out there and vote early. Take your friends and your family. There's nothing more important. Like we have a choice on November fifth. We're either going to save this republic for our kids and our grandkids, or we're going to take the road that is going to lead to destruction and we're going to have given away the greatest country in the.
Speaker 3: History of the world.
Speaker 2: We have to step up. President Trump loves America. President Trump believes in sovereignty. Senator Cruz loves America, believes in our sovereignty. These radical progressive Democrats want our borders to be opened. They're totally fine the Joscelyn Nungrag got murdered so they can get their political agenda down. They're totally fine. The Kayla Hamilton or Rachel Moran and Lake and Riley got murdered. They're totally fine. That little girls are being sold in the sex trafficking trade. They're totally fine. That prend dean Agua, the Venezuelan gang is operating in San Antonia. As you noted when I recorded that video, the background noise was a big excavator cleaning up all the garbage and debris left after these gangs.
Speaker 3: Had trashed the place.
Speaker 2: Thankfully, local law enforcement worked with border patrol and ICE to remove these twenty Now. Lord knows if the George Soros, DA and San Antonio will do anything about it, But we've got to get real leadership in the White House to stop the flow at the border. Reclaim our country, mass deport the vast majority of the people have come into our country, including these criminals. Reclaim our country so that we can live in a actual, peaceful and secure country.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't agree with you more. It's it's pretty scary. How do you see the race now, and there's obviously been a dramatic momentum shift. How do you see it?
Speaker 2: I see right now. I mean if you had asked me two weeks ago, I would have told you that it was a fifty to fifty coin toss for the presidency, that the House was maybe up three or four seats. In the Senate was a nail bighter to be fifty one.
Speaker 3: I think today, if.
Speaker 2: We do our job, if all of your listeners vote, take their friends, take your family. I can't say that enough. I think President Trump is in a good spot to sweep the sun Belt in the South. I think that he can do very well, and it has a likely chance of winning Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and we can send a mass message to the world that this country wants change. I think the House can be a ten seat majority. I think the Senate can be maybe fifty three. We've got some movement. If President Trump does well in Ohio, I think that Bernie Moreno can beat Sheri Brown.
Speaker 1: I think Bernie Moreno could win. I think Dave McCormick could win. I think Mike Rogers can win in Michigan.
Speaker 3: I think that's right.
Speaker 2: Like we could push this up to fifty four or five seats, which really gives us some power heading into January. Let me put it this way, Sean, if every church going Republican and every gun owning Republican shows up in votes now, in votes before November fifth, we will win overwhelmingly and we can then reclaim our country. Look, it's going to be hard even if we do all of that, it's going to be hard to wrangle Republicans, get us organized, have two hundred and eighteen votes in the House, have the vote you need to senate use reconciliation dealing with a sixty vote threshold. Look, as soon as President Trump tries to deport the courts of the judges, they are going to be in there litigating saying he can't. He's going to need support from US, support from states. But we can't look backwards. We've got to look forwards and take our country back. So we've got to send an overwhelming message too big to rig, and make the numbers so overwhelming that Democrats are on the retreat and we can actually go in with a mandate and then do what needs to be done. Because Republicans to always let them move the gold post We've got to shove the goal post where we want it to go and then force change in January.
Speaker 1: All right, Congressman ship Royce, stay in touch with us throughout this campaign. We appreciate your time, our friend eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. But there's so much at stake, and election day is right now. Now, there's fourteen election days for the most party. You know, elections of voting is going on in most states. You haven't registered. Did you want to register? And you still can in your state. We have that information on Hannity dot com. If you want to know when early voting starts and stops, we have that information on Hannity dot com. All right, let's go to the state of Texas and say hi to Steve. Steve, you're on the Sean Hannity Show. Glad you called Sean.
Speaker 8: Good to talk to you. I was just letting you know that the state of voting out here. Yesterday I voted on the first day in Liberty County, about forty miles north of Houston, and last twenty twenty when I went in about the same time, there were two to three people there, and I was surprised if I was even able to vote today. Yesterday, when I went, there was a line that extended around the civic center. And as I stood in line, two ladies behind me, who stated they were independents, said, we were there early in the morning, but the line was a mile and a half long. We had to come back later. As I left, everybody was talking, and you can tell Ted that everybody was voting for him as well as Trump and down the ticket in order to not tie Trump's hands in the future.
Speaker 1: And I mean, let me tell you that what they're doing to Ted is unconscionable and it's personal for Chucky. I mean, the fact that he would abandon sitting senators in Wisconsin and Michigan and Pennsylvania and in Ohio the way he has just because he hates Ted Cruz that much is pretty pretty bizarre to me and pretty unprecedented. But you know, look, I think I think in a lot of ways, Ted is right. I think that you know, after Donald Trump, they hate Ted Cruz. And the reason they hate Ted Cruz is he's a fighter, and he fights for our constitution. He's been he's been leading the charge along with Governor Greg Abbott in terms of letting the country know how bad this border security issue is. They don't like that they've been exposed by Ted Cruz and Governor Abbot. They have constantly been suing Texas and Governor Abbot and trying to tie him up and prevent him from enforcing the laws that they themselves should be enforcing. Ted Cruz has been exposing this. He's going on a border tour now for the next couple of days, and he really has earned his right to reelection. And how this guy in Texas, Colin alread you know who's one hundred percent Nancy Pelosi voting Democrat is even in this race? Is so obnoxious. But when look, if you spend two hundred million dollars running negative ads about you, Steve, or you spend two hundred dollars running in negative ads about me, you're going to cause a lot of doubt in people's minds. I mean, could you imagine two hundred million dollars negative hanity ads. I would look like a monster by the end of that that campaign. Don't you think that's correct?
Speaker 8: And the only good thing here because I had to drive to Bear County where the News stated it was the largest ever voting. On the first day, and when I saw CBS on TV, there was a colin ad and Katie told me I couldn't get profane, so I won't say what I thought. But immediately following it was Ted Cruz's ad to rebut it, and I.
Speaker 1: Was, oh, that's perfect. I love that. You know what he's being led about. He's being smeared, slandered, vers merged. I mean, this is the closing argument of Democrats, is that that people like Trump and Cruise, that they're like Stalin and they're Nazis, and they're like Mussolini and they and they want dirty air and water, and they want to take away Grandma's Social Security and Medicare. And there are a bunch of racists and they're going to round up their political opponents by using the military. And he's going to be a dick. He admitted, he's going to be a dictator. Well, that interview was with me, so that's not what he said. I said, what do you say to those people that are making this charge? He goes, no, he goes only for one day. I'm going to secure the borders and make us energy dominant. He was very specific, and it's just frustrating that they purposely distort all of it. And no, James Carville, you're not going to be arrested. Rachel Maddow will be able to spew her conspiracy theories and so on and so forth. The only one that has any common sense has been Bill Maher. He goes, if Trump gets elected, I'm going to continue to stay here, do my show and make fun of him. I'm like, well, because he's the only one that has a brain and realizes it's a crock of Adam Schiff. But anyway, thank you for voting for Ted. We need Ted back in the Senate for sure, and we could use Bernie Moreno in Ohio, and we could use Mike Rogers in Michigan, and we could use Dave McCormick. Now three polls have him up in Pennsylvania, and we're going to have these guys on this week and hopefully give them a little bit of airtime so they can get their views out. All right, quick break right back, More of your phone calls coming up straight ahead, eight hundred nine to four one seawan. As we continue, two weeks from election day, two weeks from today, it is Election Day in America.
Speaker 4: Deep state gating, great parting and investigating the stories that matter to you.
Speaker 1: Sean Hennity is on right now, al right twenty five now till the top of the hour. Here's our total free number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Look, whether we like to face reality or not, the reality is this crime is way up. We see it in small towns and big cities. We see that the fund dismantled no bail laws have been a disaster. You've always got to think about your safety, your security, your family safety and security. Your business is safety and security, and prepare yourself for a worst case, worst case situation in your life. Now, I've always believed in the Second Amendment, and I they'll do. But I love the technology that is Burner, which is a less lethal option. It is a less lethal launcher and it can save your life. I love that the technology is so good. Now five hundred government agencies, police departments, private security firms are now using it. And when you look at the videos, when you go to BERNERBYRNA dot com slash Hannity, you'll see even the largest perpetrator, how they can become incapacitated for thirty to forty minutes. Take a look at these videos. Because the burner launcher has non lethal deterrence including tear gas, kinetic rounds, pepper spray depending on what the law in your state is, and you can hit a target fifty sixty feet away, it'll stop that attacker in their tracks. It can give you peace of mind, especially if you're on the road out of state and you're not allowed to carry a firearm, and you'll be able to protect your loved ones. Berner is legal in all fifty states. It doesn't require a background check, you don't need a permit right to your door. Now, there are different state laws in terms of what the deterrens that you can use are, but they all work anyway. Check it out. Go to Burner BYRNA dot com slash Hannity, get ten percent off your purchase that's by RNA dot com slash Hannity, and protect what matters and do it without compromise. I had mentioned earlier the liberal the left and how insane their meltdown has been over Donald Trump showing up and working at McDonald's. It just cracks me up. Let me put a play a montage of the left's meltdown.
Speaker 5: Vice President Harrison. I grew up middle class. We understand that she actually worked in a McDonald's. She didn't go and pander and disrespect McDonald's workers by standing there in your red time take a picture. His policies are the ones that undermine those very workers that were in that McDonald's.
Speaker 9: Trump also stopped by a McDonald's in Bucks County today where he worked briefly as a fry cooker without a hairnet. I might add, he also said he was paying for some of the meals. How is that not a paying finance violation? Staging stunts at McDonald's in a desperate attempt to get people to pay attention to his.
Speaker 1: Lie that Kamala Harris never worked there. What is the logic behind this going to a McDonald's. I mean, we know the guy likes Big Max and filet of fish, and he's used the word love to describe the way he feels about the food there before.
Speaker 3: But what's this about.
Speaker 1: There's no logic to it.
Speaker 3: It's a stunt.
Speaker 9: He has not put forth an economic agenda.
Speaker 6: He, as you know, appears to be not well, he is.
Speaker 9: So inept at pretending to be a real person that he really literally cannot operate the frime machine as normal worker.
Speaker 2: But he couldn't get a job at McDonald's if he were an average citizen because he has a felony record.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump is running around. He put on his little McDonald's costume. Halloween came early for Donald Trump. We know that man's never worked a day. You just can't make it up. He shows up at McDonald's. Oh, this is no You know what he's doing with Kamala is out there being angry. The entire left is is democracy is being threatened. His political enemies are going to be arrested and put in jail. We'd addressed that earlier in the program too. I'm going to start mentioning names of Trump associates that ended up being arrested and many put in jail. Peter Navarro, Paul Manafort, whether they did the Roger Stone early morning raids, fake news, CNN cameras showing up at just the right time. It's pretty unbelievable in terms of weaponization. It shouldn't happen with anybody in power, anybody, and I wouldn't support any Republican doing it, and what they did to Trump shouldn't happen to anybody else anyway. Let's get to our phones. The free state of Florida. Casey, apparently a liberal standing by, wants to talk to me about something. What's up, Casey? How could you live in my state? And that means you're going to offset my well informed vote. That bothers me.
Speaker 3: I proudly voted early voting because Donald Josephine Trump early. He mail in votes his and I did the same.
Speaker 1: What's annoying is that you're going to You're going to basically cancel out my vote. That's what I'm complaining about. But it's okay. I believe in a free country and free elections.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, you know something, you're talking about the McDonald stunt. You know all these stunts he keeps, you know, doing with the stage.
Speaker 1: I don't like your characterization of it as a stunt. I think that Donald Trump was showing something like when he went to North Carolina yesterday and like he's been meeting with workers in every field of endeavor, that he cares about hard working men and women in this country. And I think that's why Kamala has lost the support of the rank and file unions in massive amounts. Firefighters are an endorsinger at the Teamsters for the first time, and however long they're not endorsing a Democrat. Rank and file sixty plus percent of them for Donald Trump. And your party has become the party of coastal elites, and she's catering to the likes of you know, George Clooney, the jackass that he is, and people in Hollywood and people in d C. And people in New York society. And I think that your party's out of touch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what what does he have common with the the He had a silver spoon in his mouth, and he's actually bragged he don't want to pay overtime. He don't tell me he's for the worker. He bragged about not want to pay overtime, so he wants to. So how do you figure he's for the middle class and the poor. Name one policy that he did that helped the poor, middle class? One policy candy?
Speaker 1: Okay, his tax cuts resulted in in a sixty year increase in decrease in the poverty rate in this country. And the people that benefited the most. And I've given these statistics out numerous times on this program. And if you want to pull them up and give them to you again, because his policies benefit case you're interested in something called truth. Who do you think they benefited the most? Take a guess. I'll let you guess. Oh, do you think they've benefited the most?
Speaker 3: The ultra richid benefited?
Speaker 1: No strong, no, no nice. Try but that's that's actually the wrong answer. You want to try again.
Speaker 3: And he gave a sugar high to the blue chip companies and his buddies. He was riding the coattails of the Bottoma economy which took us out of recession from w.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we actually have facts to the contrary. Are you ready to open your mind and maybe learn for the first time? And I don't know how long, because you have an education to receive.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, and I mean you you fluff your numbers, But go ahead.
Speaker 1: What do you mean I fluffed my numbers? Here's the reality, all right? And you have to take out the pandemic years, because the pandemic was once in a hundred years, right, But for the first three years of the Trump presidency, the economic benefits were widespread. Here are the real government numbers, growth rate was six point eight percent. Real income in America grew by an even greater percentage seven point nine percent for African Americans, it grew seven point one percent for Hispanic Americans, it grew ten point six percent for Asian Americans, all record highs as as were the new income levels for every one of these groups. Now you know, it's the left wing talking point that the Trump tax cuts benefited the rich well. As incomes grew. In twenty nineteen, the poverty rate went down one point three percent. And guess what that was a sixty year low. That was the largest reduction in poverty in over fifty years. I said sixty in fifty years. It lifted four point one million Americans out of poverty, the largest decrease since nineteen sixty six. Now I'll touch just for comparisons, if you're interested in some numbers. In truth, the Obama Biden error, the number of people living in poverty increased by almost a million, seven hundred and eighty seven thousand to be exact. And minority groups again experienced the largest improvements under Donald Trump. And for example, overall poverty rate to climb one point three percentage points. African American poverty dropped two percentage points again sixty year low. Hispanic American poverty drop nearly two points one point eight, Asian American poverty drop two point eight. And this is all according to the White House Council of Economic Advisors. The quote the poverty rate fell to an all time record low for every race and ethnic group in twenty nineteen. And I'll add to that, Donald Trump set record low after record low unemployment for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, women in the workplace, in African American youth unemployment. Now, the problem with people like you on the left is, you know, facts are very difficult things. Let me ask you some questions and see how smart you are. Okay, Tamala Harris supported the Green New Deal, she co sponsored it in the Senate. That's ninety three trillion dollars. Now do you support and now she's running away from the bill she sponsored? Do you believe her?
Speaker 3: I definitely believe her. I proudly support the Green Why why.
Speaker 1: Would you know? Oh no, no, well, she's she's now saying she doesn't support it.
Speaker 3: You guys say you believe in the free market, right, you guys are all I didn't.
Speaker 1: Ask you that. I asked you she's co sponsored a bill and now she's running away from the bill that she co sponsored. Do you believe she is sincere or is she doing it to get elected?
Speaker 3: Let me finish my answer, Hannity.
Speaker 1: No, you got to answer the question. I asked you a question.
Speaker 3: Let me finish my answer. Let me you guys talk about the free market? Okay, why don't we get it?
Speaker 1: I'm not asking you about the free market? Do you believe that the bills she co sponsored in the US Senate? Do you believe that she now doesn't doesn't believe in her own bill?
Speaker 3: I believe and Kamala Harris is going to fix the problems that Donald Josephin Trump.
Speaker 1: You won't answer the question I asked you she co sponsored the bill. Why don't you want no? Because it's a simple yes or no answer. Yes, he's co sponsored the bill and now she says she doesn't support it. Is she lying to the American people on that issue?
Speaker 3: Well, you have to be the same thing can be said about Donald Josephine Trump.
Speaker 1: I'm not asking about Donald Trump. Is she telling us the truth? I'll give you another chance, all right, round Number two he co sponsored with Bernie Sanders government health Care for All Medicare for All, and she said to Jake Tapper, he wants the elimination of private health insurance. Now she says she's against that. Do you believe her?
Speaker 3: I believe her? Two? Hannity, Okay, Well.
Speaker 1: Which one do you believe? Do you believe she's she's against her own bills she co sponsored? Or do you believe she really changed her mind? Just like just like, do you believe she? Do you believe in her heart she still really supports that, or is she just saying this to get reelected or to get elected?
Speaker 3: No, No, she's involved.
Speaker 1: Just like a lot of He said she would ban fracking. He said she's against offshore drilling. Now she says she wouldn't ban fracking. Do you believe her?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do believe her.
Speaker 1: Do you support her position on the issue of offering free housing, healthcare, education, driver's licenses, sex change surgeries, and amnesty to the twelve and a half million illegal immigrants that she allowed in unvetted into the country. Do you support for taxpayer funded sex change surgeries for illegal immigrants? You know, you just don't like these questions because They make you uncomfortable, so you don't want to answer them. They make you uncomfortable. Do you think taxpayers should pay for sex change surgeries for people that didn't abide by our laws, borders and sovereignty?
Speaker 3: Any hypothetical? I'm not going to go down hypothes.
Speaker 1: It's not hypothetical. Those are her own words.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's have a conversation here.
Speaker 1: Do you think taxpayers should fund text change operations for illegal immigrants and convicts?
Speaker 3: And no, I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't, So you disagree with Kamala. Do you think it's courageous not to say the word radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien? Is that courageous to you? Because Kamala thinks that's courageous.
Speaker 3: We need to talk about the domestic roism with.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm asking you the questions now, it's my show. Do you think it's courageous not to say the words radical Islamic terrorism and illegal alien because that's what Kamala thinks?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, you guys, do you think it's Do you think it's courageous or not? Yes or no? Do you agree with her or not? You just said you voted for man.
Speaker 3: You guys, need a boogeyman since nine to eleven the Muslims are bad people.
Speaker 1: I'm asking you a question. Do you believe as she does, that we should be courageous and never say the words radical Islamic terrorism or illegal aliens?
Speaker 3: And yes, what you want to hear?
Speaker 1: Yes, so you think that's greatious? Then who attacked us on a nine to eleven oh one?
Speaker 3: Saudi Arabia, which then Najera do a business deal with Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 1: No, it was al Qaeda that attacked us, and they are a radical Islamic terrorist group, aren't.
Speaker 3: I yeah, Saudi Arabia didn't. How about those lies at your party?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no. You know you're having a hard time following this, and I'm not surprised. This is why you know. This is what we call what Rush used to refer to. And I'm not trying to insult you, but you're a low information voter. With all due respect to you, I'm trying to be respectful. You don't really And the thing is is maybe you're even maybe you're not as low information as you think. I think you don't care and you're you're not willing to be honest and think about her own stated positions, because you know she still supports the greed new deals. You know she wants to eliminate private health insurance. You know she's still against fracking and offshore drilling. You know that she wants free sex, change operations, housing, healthcare, education, and amnesty for illegals. You know that she really believes that we shouldn't say radical Islamic terrorism. And you voted for now. We live in a free country. You're free to do that. But the fact that none of this bothers you, uh, it should be alarming. And I'm going to give you a homework assignment. Go home and think about this conversation. As a matter of fact. I want you to play it over and over again and maybe you'll learn a thing or two before you vote the next time. Voting is going on now eight hundred nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, if you want to know about registration voting, when early voting starts in your state, when it stops, Hannity dot Com as a public service, and that's going to wrap things up. But today we have Hannity tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. The Insane rhetoric of the left. Dave McCormick is running for Senate in Pennsylvania. He is now up. Bernie Moreno is showing signs that he's up in Ohio. And Mike Rodgers at one point race in the Great State of Michigan, also Senator Cruz. We'll look at all four of those races. We'll look at the radicalized rhetoric. We'll look at why they can't argue about issues. We'll check in with Charles Payne, Mark Penn, Tommy Larrence, Steve Miller nine Eastern tonight on Hannity. C of them back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.