Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran's phone.
Speaker 2: Tap, today's phone tap. Pretty cool, Danielle, you're weird.
Speaker 1: I'm always here.
Speaker 2: We were walking around the hallways yesterday when you were in the studio doing this phone tap. Danielle was screaming and carrying on. Well, we're about to go in and see if she's okay, wait till you hear what came out of this phone tap. What happened in the email there?
Speaker 1: Well, Kara says her boyfriend Adam has a car with an expired inspection sticker. He already got a ticket for it, and he still hasn't fixed the problem. So she said, call him and tell him his car is being towed.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Who's phone tapping?
Speaker 1: Who Kara phone tapping her boyfriend Adam.
Speaker 2: And Danielle's help it out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, here we go, Dame, what hey, listen, we got a problem. What I'm over at the house and there's somebody here and they saw that your infection has been overdue and they want to tow your car.
Speaker 4: They can't do that.
Speaker 1: Tell him that we're doing it because he should have gotten this taken care of.
Speaker 4: Where.
Speaker 3: Well, Annie, Wait, you want to talk to her?
Speaker 4: Yeah, please, all right?
Speaker 1: Hold on, yeah, Hello, this is Linda.
Speaker 4: Who gave you the authority to pick my car off.
Speaker 1: The condo development?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Somebody in the message if somebody called to you, right, what was their name?
Speaker 1: I don't know, somebody in the management office.
Speaker 4: My car is not illegally parked. There's no way signs parking in that lone. I lived there. I parked my car wherever I want.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: But we were count of Hamburg. Cannot toll my car for bad inspection sticker? Okay, oh yes it.
Speaker 1: Can if we were called by the condo development.
Speaker 4: The condo development didn't call you. You leave my car where it is. I'll be there in five minutes.
Speaker 1: It's too late, Your car's not too late.
Speaker 4: I'll touch my car once I have.
Speaker 1: The car up on the lift. I can't put it back down.
Speaker 4: No, no, do not touch my car.
Speaker 1: All right, pick it up on the Yeah, don't crash the windows there anything? Hold on, hold on, care here, what's I do?
Speaker 3: What do you want me to do? He say?
Speaker 4: Yeah, who's pulling my car right now?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, don't break the light.
Speaker 4: Whoa what are you doing to my car right now?
Speaker 1: You also have one light?
Speaker 4: No, I don't have any light down. Do not touch my car. I'll be there in five minutes. Do not touch my car. Man, What do they mean there's a light out on my car?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Was there a scratch on this vehicle before?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Where Tell them I'll be there in five minutes.
Speaker 1: There's a scratch on the red put it on my car.
Speaker 4: Do not touch my car.
Speaker 1: Don't put it down like that. It's gonna break.
Speaker 4: What is going on right now?
Speaker 1: Did you have a flat tire?
Speaker 4: I'll kill you. I will kill you. Do not touch my car. There's no flat tires, no busted lights, no scratches, no nothing. Don't touch my car.
Speaker 1: I think you have a time.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe we can wear something out. Maybe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna have to wear something out, like I'm paying for my busted light in, my scratch and my flat tire. Put my car on the ground. Now was the Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Hey, okay, wait wait, hold on, we're not trying to get this together.
Speaker 4: Let me maybe hit her with something. Hell yeah, we're gonna have to.
Speaker 1: Find some paint to replace the chip that we just have.
Speaker 4: This is it?
Speaker 1: Was a mistake.
Speaker 4: It is a mistake. Put my car on the ground.
Speaker 1: Listen to me.
Speaker 4: If it goes, listen to me. I'm gonna tell you one time. I'm having a heart attack. Right now, I'm having an aneurysm.
Speaker 1: Don't you understand that your car was expired inspection lady.
Speaker 4: I don't care what inspection, inspection, and the light was out of it. Broke my car? You, yes, you did. There was nothing wrong in my car. You fly at a tire, you scratched it, You broke my right. I'm coming to my house right now. I'm going goodbye.
Speaker 1: It's too late. They're already leaving.
Speaker 4: Where are they taking it?
Speaker 1: They're taking it where you know they're taking even.
Speaker 4: What you're talking about. Where is my car going up?
Speaker 2: Fred?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Where is no? No, no boy, oh my god, above please well, buy a big.
Speaker 1: Bottle of paint. We have to fix the scratch.
Speaker 4: You have to fix everything.
Speaker 1: No, no, just the scratch.
Speaker 4: I'll take no, no, no, no, no, no, no no. You have to fix everything. Listen to me. Put my car down.
Speaker 1: Fred already took the car.
Speaker 4: Where's Fred's He's.
Speaker 1: A little upset about something about.
Speaker 4: Breaking my car. I'm upset about him breaking my car.
Speaker 1: He's a little upset about some stuff about the car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm upset. Tell him to pull my car on the ground. He cannot go and playing. Were you ready put my car on the grounds? Put my car on the ground, Adam, Linda instead of you a joke?
Speaker 1: All right? You know what this is, Danielle and Arrow. You've just been phone tapped.
Speaker 4: Jesus H Christ, Mother, Mary and Joseph.
Speaker 3: I'm in trouble.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, where is my car?
Speaker 3: It's in right where you lasted this morning. Honey.
Speaker 4: No, I'm seriously, I just soiled myself.
Speaker 1: To be Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 4: This phone tap was pre recorded permission granted by all participates. The Elvis Oran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show