Speaker 1: And you're here.
Speaker 2: Thanks for choosing the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast Day and Paranormal Podcast Network. Your quest for podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained ends here. We invite you to enjoy all our shows we have on this network, and right now, let's start with Strange Things with Joshua P.
Speaker 3: Warren.
Speaker 4: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 1: Ready to be amazed by the wizard of Weird Strange Things with Joshua Warren. I am Joshua Bee Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new my blowing content, news exercises and weird experiments you can do at home, and a lot more on this edition of the show, Learn the real Jedi mind tricks. You know I told you that recently I was visiting Sandago, where they keep it classy. Some of you will get that. And one evening, my wife and I we're having just this fantastic sea Actually we had a wonderful seafood dinner, but at this time we were waiting on the dinner to arrive. We were in this big, like two story fancy restaurant and it was all warmly lit and the atmosphere was great, and we were sitting at the bar. I often like to go eat at the bar if it's a nice bar at a restaurant. For one thing, you can usually just walk right up and get seated immediately, and then you get better service because you're face to face with the bar tender. And so this was one of those occasions. We decided to sit there, have a glass of wine, order our food, and it was just sort of like a very relaxing atmosphere. But as we were sitting there, chatting and enjoying ourselves, across from us on the other side of the bar, there was a woman who was obviously getting drunk, and she was being kind of loud and obnoxious. But to be honest with you, I didn't even really notice her because I am quite good at tuning out unpleasant things. That's a good skill to have. So I just wasn't even paying any attention to this woman. On the other hand, At one point, Lauren looks at me and she has this glare in her eye and she's gritting her teeth, and she said, Josh, will you please use the Jedi mind trick and make that woman shut up? App And I'm like, whoo, good lord, I have a chill pill here. Because Lauren is very sensitive apparently to sounds, especially that kind of sound. She doesn't like to if people have an unpleasant way of speaking in general, but especially you know, a drunk person like that under those circumstances. So I go, all right, fine, you know, I thought it was off the clock. You know, I was going to just be able to relax and have a nice, peaceful evening. But no, now I have to get, you know, pull on my Jedi pants. But of course I also had to take that as a challenge, like can you know, can you do this, mister Jedi? So all right, fine, so I start using one of the Jedi mind tricks. Now I'm going to teach you a number of tricks, at least that's my plan in this show. But here's what happened. Within oh, just a two or three minutes, that woman had piped down completely, and she she was not acting the same at all. Her voice was lower, she wasn't being outrageous, she acted like a normal person. The obnoxious stuff was over, and certainly in less than thirty minutes, she got up and left and was gone altogether. And Lauren was like, ah, you know, sigh of relief. Now, how did I do that so that we could enjoy this beautiful, peaceful dinner? You know, how did I do that? I'm going to tell you what I did. And you know what's funny is that I don't believe I have ever taught these Jedi mind tricks before. And that's saying a lot, because I've done a lot of talking in my life, whether it's been you know, at speaking engagements or on the radio or hearing these podcasts or on TV. I mean, I've done a lot of talking, but I don't think I've ever taught these And I'm just giving you this information for free, and I hope that you will use it wisely and use it also benevolently, because that was a situation in which all we wanted was we knew we were right, and she was wrong because she was disturbing the peace of the atmosphere. And we knew that, you know, she needed to you know, zip it right. How did I do that? Well, you know, I became interested in these kinds of things that we often call the the Jedi mind tricks a long, long time ago. Obviously, you know, I've always been a big fan of Star Wars. I'm the author of this book called Use the Force, a Jedi's Guide to the Law of Attraction. You can read it for free instantly right now. All you have to do is go to my website and you'll see the book cover there and you click on it and you can download it in English or Spanish. But I saw this TV show on ABC back in the day that I just really loved. This was well, apparently according to IMDb, this came out in nineteen ninety three and the show was called World of Discovery, and this particular episode was called Powers of the Russian Psychics. And if you've not seen this, boy, you should watch it. You know how these things, these old shows, sometimes they get randomly kind of uploaded to YouTube and they come and go, and so as of this moment, somebody has uploaded it to YouTube. If you just go to YouTube and just type in Russian Psychics documentary, it's up there, and maybe it won't be by the time you hear this, but the channel is called doc Spot Docspot. But there was this story, and there's a lot of good content in that show. But it's narrated by John Rehees Davies, who you may know from at least the Indiana Jones movies. I'm a big Indiana Jones. You know, in the nineteen seventies, chess was really big news. There was a lot of competition, especially when it came to Russia and America and all this symbolism, you know, of the Cold War that was represented by chess games. I mean, how often do you hear like about a chess game in the news anymore? Almost never, But that was it was big news back then. And there was this Russian fella who had been a champ for a long time and his name was Victor Korchnoi Victor korch Noi, and so he was a Russian hero because you know, he was the grand master best I recall for a long time, and then he shocked everybody in Russia when he defected to the West the Unforgivable sim you know, in nineteen seventy six. And so after that, well, all the Russians got behind this new young whipper snapper, this chess player named Anatoly Karpov, and eventually these two had to come face to face. And my understanding is that the Russians invited the old guy Korchnoi to come back to Russia to play chess with the young guy Karpov, and Kortnoy is like, uh no, not falling for that one coyote. So what happened was they decided that the old guy and you know, I'm just gonna say the old guy and the young guy because these are Russian names, and one is Korchnoi and one is Karpov, and you're not going to be able to keep up with that. I can't, So I'm just to talk about the old guy and the young guy. Okay. So the old guy is supposed to have a match with the young guy, and they decide that they're going to do this. In the Philippines in nineteen seventy eight in this town called bag U b a g u Io, and this is being built up in the media it's a really big deal. And apparently, you know, when you're a chess champ like that, you get to bring sort of an entourage with you. And so the old guy shows up in the Philippines and he has kind of like his his normal buddies and his strategists and his But then the young guy shows up and he has all these KGB parapsychologists with him, and the old Guy's like, what's going on? Hell? And so I swear I'm not making this up. All right, during the chess match, there was this scientist who is the head of the Russian KGB parapsychologist named doctor Vladimir Zukar, right, and this guy, you know, he's balding, and he's got these black, piercing, fierce eyes and he just looks cold as ice. And he goes out at the very beginning of this chess match and he just sits there on the front row with those black eyes, just staring at the old guy. Okay, we gotta take a break. When we come back, obviously, i'll tell you what happened next and then we'll get into the Jedi mind tricks. But you know, you listen to a guy like me yes, I have books to sell. Yes I have products to sell, Yes I have tours to sell. But the most valuable things that I have I give away for free. And that is that's why. If you've never done it, go to Joshuapwarren dot com. Click the book cover to use the force. You don't even have to sign up for anything. Just click the cover, read it. It's free. It's a PDS. Go to the Curiosity Shop, take a look around, get some ideas. But the best thing you can do is sign up for my free e newsletter right there on the homepage. Because when you do that, well then you will instantly receive an automated email from me, and it's got links to some free online gifts that will help you start making your life more magical. I promise you it will improve your life. And whether it's luck, money, whatever you need, it all begins right there. You'll see where it says on the homepage and the slimergreen letter something like sign up for Joshua's newsletter at Joshuapwarren dot com. That's me. I am Joshua pe Warren. You are listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network and I will be right back.
Speaker 5: Keep it here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: The Wizard of Weird will be right back.
Speaker 2: The Internet is an extraordinary resource that links our children to a world of information, experiences, and ideas. It also can expose them to risk. Teach your children the basic safety rules of the virtual world. Our children are everything. Do everything for them.
Speaker 5: Hey everyone, it's producer Tom of Coast to Coast AM and more of the Wizard of Weird starts right now.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, beaming into your worm whole brain from my studio in Sin City, Las Vegas, Nevada, where every day is golden and every night is silver. I gietato zume. Imagine the eyes of the world are upon you as you're playing in this international chess match for the championship. But the only eyes that matter are the eyes right there near the front row, the beady black eyes of this weasley, creepy KGB parapsychologist who's just sitting there with his arms crossed and just staring at you, absolutely motionless. And when you see, if you I'm gonna tell you again how you can see video footage of this. I mean, actually I'll get back to that in a second. But when you when you see the footage of this, I mean, the guy is he's clearly trying to just by his mere presence, make the old guy uncomfortable. And as a matter of fact, the old guy immediately knew that this was what was happening, and so he actually got up and went to the operators of the event and said I want him removed, and they said, sorry, that's not possible, we can't do that for you. Well, look this ended up, of course, you know how these maybe you don't put these chess championships, you know, they go on for days and days, game after game. This ended up being the longest match in chess history. And finally, not surprisingly, the old guy old guy lost, okay, I mean, he like lost miserably. And after that, he believe it or not, he went out there on camera on numerous occasions and he said that he believed that this Soviet parapsychologist, doctor Vladimir Zukar was just the most prominent aspect of this group of parapsychologists, that we're all working against him sitting there and projecting these terrible thoughts into his head. And he said the old guy said on camera that as he was sitting there, he basically kept not necessarily hearing per se, but having these very very strong sensations of this voice in his head saying you are a trader of the Soviet people. You must lose, okay, Things like that, over and over. And he furthermore went on to say in a documentary that afterwards, some of his friends in Russia who were familiar with this whole operation, said that if you would go into the KGB Parapsychology department, which I imagine is near the Kremlin and Moscow, if you were to go in there for months leading up to that chess match, that in the lounge they had this big banner up there saying us help Carpov win, Okay, let us help the young guy win. And so again. Right now, if you want to see this, it's a part of this documentary Powers of the Russian Psychics on YouTube. If you just look up Russian Psychics documentary it ought to pop up, and in fact, there was a movie, a whole feature linked documentary made about that particular chess match. I have not had the time to watch it, but it's called Closing Gambit. Closing Gambit. It was made in twenty eighteen and currently it is on Amazon and it looks like that you can watch it for free if you have Prime. So anyway, look, that is just an example for you of how seriously the Jedi mind trick has been taken and how seriously it may have worked. But there are different kinds of mind tricks. In my book Use the Force, here is what I wrote about this, and Use the Force came out in twenty fifteen. Okay, I just want to read a couple little portions for you about the Jedi mind trick. In the Hawaiian philosophy known as Hoonah, an off sided tenant is that energy flows where attention goes. Now, pauls and think about that for a moment. I'm going to repeat it. Energy flows where attention goes. Now, what a wonderful concept this is. This means that you can instantly have control over other things based on the degree to which you think about them. You give some power to anything that enters your mind, and you deny that power to those you ignore. One great thing about remembering that energy flows where attention goes is that you can use it, very much like the old Jedi mind trick. This ability first appears in episode for a New Hope, going back to Star Wars, of course, when Obi Wan famously uses it on a stormtrooper searching for C three PO and R two D two. The movie quote is, these aren't the droids you're looking for? Remember that, aleganis, these aren't the droids you're looking for. He says, and the stormtrooper mindlessly parrots back the phrase and then allows them to move along. Now. Obi Wan then explains to Luke the force can have a strong influence on the weak minded. In a similar fashion, you can often sway the direction the conversation will go by selectively addressing only those things the person says or does that you want to reenforce, and ignoring everything else. This is not to suggest that you move through life like a foolish Ostrich bearing its head in the sand, but you should be much more selective of whom you will converse with once the conversation begins focus on the points of the dialogue that you will allow to advance even if you're not interacting with another person. The principle holds true at this crucial period of developing the Force, when you're clearing your mind, you must only pay attention to things that strengthen you and avoid anything that makes you feel physically or mentally weaker. Right. That's from page twenty eight to twenty nine, And then later on I also wrote this about the Force. One of the key components is staying away from things that make you feel bad, particularly friends or family who continually pursue you with negative thoughts. Be mindful that energy flows where attention goes, and use that to empower only those things around you that will contribute to the strong positive structure you are building. You might even use this knowledge to manifest the old Jedi mind trick. Okay, now I've given you one example of the Jedi mind trick here, which is the most common form of the Jedi mind trick. And again, you can read all of that and much more for free if you go to joshuap Warren dot com and click the book cover there. It'll take you straight to where you want to go. Hopefully that makes sense to you. But let's talk about.
Speaker 3: A more.
Speaker 1: Hm a more subversive way of using it. So basically, what I'm talking about there is the idea, like, you know, somebody's engaged with you in conversation and you're trying to control the sway of it, or control the thoughts to enter your mind. But what if you want to be more clandestine as I was in the bar getting rid of the annoying woman. Well, let me start by telling you this. I remember and maybe you've had similar experiences back when I was a kid in school. Yeah, I was reading about all this psychic stuff even then, and I read in some books somewhere that if you just stare at the back of someone's head and you just imagine something tickling that little spot on that person's head, that within a couple of minutes they'll reach back and touch that spot. And I was actually a very good student for the most part my whole life, but I hated school because I found it very boring and I don't like being in this, you know, constrictive type of scenario. I'm so happy to be an adult. I would never ever eat you know, when you know you're a kid and they say, oh, this is the best time of your life. Enjoy it now, because it's going to really suck when you're an adult. No, I think that I like being an adult way more than being a kid. I would never trade being an adult for a kid. So I would do these things to try to entertain myself. So I'd be in class like all of us, and I'm sitting there and I'd stare at the back of a person's head and I would just use my imagination. Sometimes I would imagine a little drill bit drilling into the back of a person's head, or I'd imagine a little butterfly, you know, flapping around, and within a couple of minutes, almost every time, sure enough, it's true, the kid in front of me would reach back and scratch or touch or rub the back of his or her hair. And that's when I started also realizing that when you know you have this adage like people, you can feel the eyes on the back of your head. That's true. I mean you project energy out of your eyes. The Russians discovered this when they were experimenting with psychotronics. And you have this energy filled, this aura all around you, and you can feel it when somebody is directing and focusing some of that energy, that psychic energy on a little spot. So that's part of it. But when we come back, I'll give you the good stuff what you're really waiting for, the real lesson that I haven't revealed ever in my life, about how you can just get rid of somebody that you don't like who's around you, and you can do it fairly quickly. You have to practice. I've been practicing a long time. As you can tell, you're not harming the person. You just want them to change their behavior or leave, and you know what, you can normly do that, but you can also do something that's a bit more controversial. You can take good luck from them. I'm Joshua pe Warren. You're listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network, and I will be back after these important messages. Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: There's more strange things coming right up, Hey, folks. Producer Tom here reminding you to make sure and.
Speaker 5: Check out our official Coast to Coast AM YouTube channel. For many of us, YouTube is our go to place for audio visual media, and we here at Coast to Coast are happy to share free hour long excerpts of Coast to Coast AM with you, our loyal fans and new listeners. Our YouTube channel offers many different Coast to Coast AM hour long pieces of audio on numerous topics, including uphology, extraterrestrials, conspiracies, strange creatures, prophecies, and much much more. There's even a section that includes our most popular uploads, such as many of the David Polaidi shows on people disappearing in national parks. To visit or subscribe, just go to YouTube and type in Coast to Coast AM Official, or you can simply go to the Coast to Coast AM dot com website and click on the YouTube icon at the top.
Speaker 3: It's the official Coast to Coast AM YouTube channel. You're gonna love this.
Speaker 5: Just get on over to Coast to COASTAM dot com and start your free listening.
Speaker 1: Now. Hi, this is George Norian.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the new iHeartRadio on Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 1: Now let's get back to Strange Things with Joshua P.
Speaker 3: Warn.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Range Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Parinormal Podcast Network. I'm your host, Joshua pe Warren and going out to high strangers around the globe. This is the show where the unusual becomes usual. Make a note here, scientists are saying that this year they expect it to be one of the worst weather years in a long time, and that means your power may go out. And that is why I have a Sunshine Simple solar generator. It's the most powerful solar generator for the price in the entire world. And it's also so lightweight you can pick it up and take it with you. My buddy Mobius owns the company. Go look at the information Sunshine Simple dot com. Sunshine Simple dot com. I'm not being paid to say that. I'm just telling you because I believe it or not. It does save lives Sunshine Simple dot Com. So the old Jedi mind trick. I, of course, living here in Las Vegas, in this harsh desert, at least have the pleasure of occasionally going and gambling. And here's what I find myself doing sometimes. And is this morally right or wrong? I'm just not certain, to be honest with you, and I don't say that a lot, but in this case, it's true. You know how they talk about like, well, we've all experienced an energy vampire, maybe a person that you get around, and every time you get around that person, you just feel drained afterward. And then there's also the opposite effect that some people have, you feel energized after meeting some people. Well, I became really interested in the energy vampire effect, and after you know, experimenting in school with staring at the back of people's heads and all that creepy stuff, I found that sometimes if I went to a bar here in Las Vegas that had gaming screens, and most of them do, it's kind of annoying, really, you know, you go to a bar and you sit down and there's everybody's got a screen with a bunch of different games. You can play video poker or kino or slots or whatever. That Sometimes if I were to sit down at a machine and I noticed that somebody at another place in the bar is winning and they're squealing and they're jumping up and down, they're having a good night, Well then, my spooky little I don't do this all the time, but I experiment, I would start looking in that person's direction. Don't ever make eye contact. I'll explain that in a minute. Okay, look in that person's direction and imagine every time I inhale, sucking that person's good fortune off and inhaling it into my body and then exhaling it into the machine. So I look at the person inhale their good fortune from their or exhale it into the machine. Okay, and I usually we'll start winning when I do that, and then guess what, the other person starts not winning. And that's why I say, I don't know if this is morally right to do it, but I've done it and it works. I'm giving away way too much information in this podcast, so you better go to my Curiosity shop and buy something and support this show tell your friends about it. But here is the big one. Okay, are you ready. Here's what I did when I was sitting at the bar, and this is what I do usually. Okay, I'm not going to tell you all my tricks, but this is a good one. So if you want to use the Jedi mind trick and you want somebody to pipe down or just leave all together, okay, you first off, you figure out what your goal is, and there are different levels it can be. Just please quieten down and behave the way I want, where it could be get out of here. Those are that, you know, because it's going to take more out of you to do the get out of here thing. So you're better off if you can just modify the person's behavior. All right. So once you figure out who your target is, it's very important that you do not make eye contact with that person. The reason is that if you make eye contact with a person, then immediately a person puts up, you know, automatically, some kind of a defense. That's that is an involuntary thing you have no control over. If you note, if you lock eye with somebody, you immediately enter this social mode where you put up some kind of a defense. It's that whole thing about energy flows, where attention goes, and we don't want that. We do not want them to know that we are putting energy on them or manipulating the energy. So do not make eye contact. There are many many other situations in life where eye contact is helpful. For example, if you feel like a criminal is maybe scoping you out and considering you as a target or a mark, then you should make eye contact with that criminal because a lot of times that's all it takes to drive the criminal away or eye contact is good anytime you're having a meaningful connection with a person and you're trying to have a good conversation. But when you are there trying to use the Jedi mind trick on someone without his or her knowledge, do not make eye contact. If it looks like they're about to look at you, make sure that doesn't happen. You look away. You don't want them to be aware whatsoever, that you're thinking about them. The next thing you have to do is, whenever you have an opportunity, you look at that person's third eye. So the third eye, of course, is that spot on your It's basically your forehead. You just look at the person's forehead, and as you look at their forehead, you want to keep your gaze locked on their forehead as long as you can without them seeing you. And you want to start thinking to yourself, like you're on the telephone and you're talking to that person and you're saying to that person, leave, you need to go. You are not welcome, you are uncomfortable, leave now, or whatever it is that you would say to that person. Let's say that it's like your wish is their command. So just whatever you would say to that like anything you can imagine that you would say to that person that that person would instantly do. That's what you would. You would project into the third eye, and you have to be very focused. Some people are better at that than others. But when you do that, when you look at their third eye and you'd make sure that they never know that you're focusing on them, that for me works most of the time. And you're welcome. I've now given you one of the most valuable Jedi mind tricks. Now, like I say, I have some that I'm going to keep to myself that I will never ever talk about, but that is the most powerful one that I've never talked about. And you know what, here in the United States, this year, twenty twenty four is an election year, a presidential election year. And as I talk about Jedi mind tricks, I want you to remember that, look, political players, politicians, all these spooky guys like the KGB and the CIA, they know of course, they know about these techniques. They know about these and a lot more. Even though look at the Mkultra stuff they were doing a long time ago. They use these techniques on you all the time. And they try to use them. But here's one of the reasons I wanted to talk about this on this show is that I feel like that maybe because now that you are hearing some of this and you can start thinking about some of these techniques, knowledge is power. You know them, and there are more of you of us than them. These want to be dictators that are trying to control everything. So maybe if you know we're a little more transparent about how to use these mental forces, we can do that for the good of the people. So I hope you found that valuable. And if you don't think I'm telling the truth, hey, it's a free show. Go try it for yourself, and then you can email me and let me know. You know, I had such a I have so many stories though from my trip exploring that area around San Diego. And you know, it's kind of funny because I went down there preparing myself for some UFO research, and then I got back, and then right after I got back, I appeared on the Travel Channel on this show called Paranormal Call on Camera. It debuted on May nineteenth of twenty twenty four, and it was season seven, episode five. And you've probably seen this show but they had me on there talking about filming some UFOs in my backyard over my swimming pool using a high speed camera, and U surely by now you know about that. But if you have a way of going and going back and watching Paranormal Call on camera from season seven, episode five, go check that out. But while I was there in San Diego, I bought a lot of interesting things. I bought a pet rock. No, you don't have to go to San Diego to buy a pet rock, but I had never bought a pet rock before. I've you know, it's like the dumbest thing here. I got it. I got it right here in my hand. It's like a smooth when you open it. You know, it's in one of these cardboard containers that looks kind of like a pet carrier. And then you open it up and it's got a like a smooth river stone. It's even got some dumb stuff like some googly eyes and stuff you can stick on it. And then of course it comes with a handbook that's funny. It says like here are some tricks, UH teach it to roll over. You know, you just place it on a hill blah blah blah or there's you know, play dead. Your pet Rock will like this trick a lot. It's like a duck to water. It's fun. It's funny stuff. But I bought some more serious things. And when we come back from the break, I'm going to tell you about some of the things that I bought now that they are in my house, and some very weird phenomena that happened the day some of these things were delivered to my house. Oh boy, I wish the show were longer and I had more time. I'm Joshua Pee Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast. I am Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be back right after this.
Speaker 4: Don't go anywhere. There's more Joshua Pee Warren, Strange things coming right up.
Speaker 6: Are you looking for that certain someone who shares your interests in UFOs, ghosts, bigfoot, conspiracy theories, and the paranormal, Well, look no further than Paranormal date dot com, a unique site for like minded people. If you like the senior crowd, try Paranormal date dot com slash seniors to meet like minded people that are sixty plus. It all depends on what you prefer. Paranormal Date dot Com is great for everyone. You can also tap into members that are sixty plus at Paranormal Date dot com slash seniors. Enjoy your search and have some fun at Paranormal Date dot com.
Speaker 4: And we're back with Strange Things and Joshua P.
Speaker 1: Warren. Welcome back to the final segment of this edition of Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM pay our normal podcast network. I am your host, Joshua P. Warren. And Yeah, I bought some pretty weird stuff when I was in San Diego. I actually I mentioned this on another podcast. I bought something that looks a lot like the Yeti scalp of cum Jung from Nepal, and I think I'm gonna I'll talk more about that on a future show. Do I think this is a YETI scalp?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 1: I said it may or may not be. Do I think it is? I'll tell you more about that later. But you know, Lauren has created this new Joshua P. Warren podcast Instagram page, and once I'm ready, I'm going to be putting a picture of this thing on my Instagram page. Therefore, related to this podcast and a lot of other strange things, memes and funny stuff as well. So if you're an Instagrammer, you can go check out that, you can follow along. You'll be the first to see it. But while I was there in San Diego, I bought a number of things from this shop. It's one of my favorite antique shops now in the entire world. It's called San Diego Unique. Actually it's called San Diego Antique and Unique. It's about five thousand square feet of the coolest stuff you'll ever see, owned by a man named Paul, who clearly loves his job. And you just wouldn't believe the stuff this guy is collected from all around the world. And so, you know, Lauren and I are we bought this house we're in just a little over two years ago, so we're still in the slow process of decorating which will probably never end. Decorating and renovating, and you know, it's fun to do that stuff a little by little, and so, uh, we we bought a fountain and an Italian like a vintage Italian porcelain fountain that were we have in our foyer, and uh, it's it's so gaudy and ketchy. It just looks it's perfect for a Vegas. It's got all the lights and bells, a little i guess cherubim type little things all over it, and flowers and is it just it actually doesn't have bells, but anyway, it it looks like it belongs to Caesar's palace. And then I found one of these Chinese parade dragons that is an amalgamation of all the creature, well, dragons and lions and unicorns and you know, all these things that the Chinese have put together the to the Lion, and we have a huge one of those which is mounted hanging over top of the foyer now. And I got an authentic ships wheel from a fishing boat that operated for years there and off the in the San Diego Harbor. And see the thing is, I wasn't planning on buying any of that stuff, but Paul was such a cool guy that he worked with me in every way he could to get a special delivery. Like his staff delivered this stuff to my house. And it was funny to me because the day that everything was delivered, which was just three days ago actually, as the young lady who was in charge of the delivery, she was there in the entrance of my house and getting everything set up, and she looked up and on the other side of my house she saw little Kennedy, my ventriloquists figure sitting there. Surely you know about Kennedy if you listen to this show, and just she just immediately said, I can tell that doll is haunted. And she didn't like it. This is the person who doesn't know me from Adam, doesn't know Lauren from Adam, comes to our house and within you know, a minute or two, she noticed. I mean, I'm sure she probably noticed him immediately, and he goes, ah, that doll is haunted. So after the delivery was sort of completed, then I took them on a little tour of my house. I swear I could sell tickets to my house. Maybe someday I will. How many of you I've said that before. I'm not going to be redundant, but I am curious, like, how many of you would buy an expensive ticket to come to hang out at my house and see all my weird stuff for a day. But listen to this. So that all went smoothly, and then they went on their merry way, but Lauren and I still had like the whole day ahead of us, because this was early in the morning, but that whole day. I have a list right now that we made of all the bizarro stuff that happened to me and Lauren. So, for one thing, this was on a Sunday, and when we woke up, both of us felt kind of weird and uncomfort for the bowl. And that was unexpected because I was very excited when I went to bed because I knew that the next day this stuff was going to be delivered. But we both felt weird and uncomfortable. So then when we woke up and this was and again early in the morning, we went downstairs and our dog Dolly was throwing up and she's never done that before. We've had her for a long time and she's never throw So they bring the stuff to the house, We give them a tour, and then Lauren and I had to run some errands and so we got into our suv and I was in the passenger seat and I got in before Lauren and I heard and I was like, what is that? And the first thing I thought was, is there a bee? Let's loose in this vehicle, because you don't want to encounter a bee when you're heading down the highway at you know, sixty miles per hour. No, it turns out the overhead lamp there in the car started flickering and going zz and buzzy. Well, that's never happened before. Then we went to our next destination. I actually got out of the car before Lauren. And I walked to the storefront and she said, wait a second. She it's a long story, but I got to the storefront before she did. And as I was at the storefront, this family came out of another shop. And as they were walking past me, there was this little girl who looked like, I don't know, she was probably like eight years old, and she dropped her cell phone right directly in front of me, smack on the concrete. And so her mom's like, oh, I hope the phone so came to And then Lauren walks over and guess what, Lauren had dropped herself all phone in the parking lot at exactly the same moment. Fortunately both cell phones were okay. Then again, this is kind of like neither here nor there. But you know, everywhere we went, everybody wanted to do the stop and chat. I've told you that Lauren and I looked like the friendliest people in the world. Everybody wants to stop and chat. Before we went home, we stopped at a bar to pick up some food to go, and this is one of those bars that has the little gaming screens, and so Lauren put in her pin and the pin wouldn't work, which has always worked. She it's worked for years and years. The pin wouldn't work. Then we came back to our house. We're like, what this day is so bizarre. And then all of a sudden, I hear Lauren. I can't say she shrieked. I wish I could, but she didn't. Really. She was much calm than I expected. And she goes, Josh, guess what's in here. I was in the living room, she was in the kitchen, and I said, a centipede And she says, yes, We've never ever had a centipede in this house. We had one in Puerto Rico one time, and that was a big saga we had to deal with. But sure enough, for the first time ever, there was a centipede in our kitchen and so we had to deal with that. Now, look, I know what you're thinking. You're probably thinking, this is not good. Mister Warren. You brought all of this new stuff into your house and this day like you didn't feel good. The dog throws up, the light is going out in the car, there's a centipede. But listen, here's what I want. Here's the lesson of this. I actually don't see it as a negative thing, and that is because whenever there is a major shift and energy, good things and bad things happen. But it's a matter of perspective. Ultimately, nobody got hurt, nobody got harmed, nothing negative happened to us. So it's just when a major shift of energy occurs, you can expect that sort of thing. But I will tell you this. When we were rearranging, we moved a certain sacred object in our house and then some stuff happened that was downright unsettling and spooky. But unfortunately we're out of time, so I will tell you about that on another podcast. Let's end this one on a positive note. As always, take a deep breath and enjoy the good fortune tone. That's it for this edition of the show. Follow me on Twitter at Joshua P. Warren, Plus visit Joshua pwarren dot com to sign up for my free e newsletter to receive a free instant gift and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop all at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise. So please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the Golden Rule. Thank you for listening, thank you for your interest and support. Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast, a paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 4: Well, if you like this episode of Strange Things, wait till you hear the next one. Thank you for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.