Speaker 1: Forever, hay gang. All right, yay, how are we? How are we doing, Marie? We are snowed in and we have had a pretty chill day. I think, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything?
Speaker 3: I would say the same motherfucking thing, What did you do today? I saw your instagram? It was funny, oh about being snowed in with Bay.
Speaker 1: I mean, honestly, Sidney, every time it snows now, I'm like, damn, this is the perfect time to have somebody in my house. Or oh my god, every time it snows, I'm like, man, I should just be like, you know, we should be silhouette challenging all over my apartment right now, and said, I'm here by myself, just like shadow dancing.
Speaker 3: It's very sad, but we we have each other, Marie, because I am also shadow dancing with my cat.
Speaker 1: So it's not the same thing. Sidney, I'm saying that I should have someone in my like we should be butt naked, like, you know, wearing snuggies with the butt putt the butt part cut out. We should be like he should be stirring sauce on the stove, like like, taste the babe, is it too? And then I'm like garnic is good, you know, like that's what snowy snow days make me think I should be doing. But I I agree.
Speaker 3: I'm also saying that I'm I'm obviously not single, but I'm in a long distance relationship and I will be putting my pussy on the ring light and uh, you know, I'm I'm facetiming with my clit on the camera.
Speaker 1: There, clit, pussy on the ring. We use that already. I think we might have used that already. And I love that you love it, so I I.
Speaker 3: Even message you. I said, Marie, you want to spend Valentine's Day together? And no, no message back, no response.
Speaker 1: That feels that feels like hate speech. Why I don't. I don't know, friend, let me let me see, because I feel like I'm in a very weird place right now. I guess we can honesty. I guess we can get into it. Well, you know I have I have a therapist he named Lydia, So you know this is this is new, the new and improved Marie. But also you said honesty like I'd be on here lion. Oh oh wow, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think you'd be lying. But I think that you know, sometimes you hold back some things or whatever.
Speaker 1: But oh wow, is this your review of me on the podcast? Oh? Absolutely not interesting.
Speaker 3: You're you're one hundred percent involved with a pod. But I just want to make sure that, like, you know, you want to spill, spill some emotional ty. I mean because you give, because you give, you give ta it's hot, but it's it'd be a motionless sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, thank you Scutney Washington. I love that. Scutiny is just a part of it. Yeah, it's a bit even on sid Can Cook.
Speaker 2: I think Andrew to like in the comments because someone was like trying to drag someone about like traveling or something. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh Amina, they are coming for Yeah well, I mean Sidney was coming for Amina, and then I was turned into the comment. Sydney, your birthday show on IG Live was first of all, the most hilarious three and a half hours that I've spent.
Speaker 2: I think it's actually at going on right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was so wild and crazy kids. But the highlight of the show, which I miss a lot, is the comment section, Like, like, I like the craziness is going on with me, Carolina and the guests. But the comments be its own entity. Well last and last night, I think people were like starved for it because the comments were like as soon as you popped up, people were like, yes, oh wow, can't wait, oh to look the music the Carolina like and Carolina was late last night and she was high and she came in a look. I was like, is it Carolina's birthday? Like and a bottle of wine. She's put a bottle of wine while she's coming in with a glass. I freaking love Carolina. Yeah, you were talking and she's like in the background, just like pouring a heavy glass of soft blank just yes, just white women Lifetime movie channel realness in the background.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: You were on fire with the comments. You were every time you wrote something. I was like, this bitch is running her special right now. I was so good, that's so funny. I was like, you and can they see me? I was reading your comments out loud when I told I saw them, I was saying them.
Speaker 1: Well, you know you had that sedition spinach girl, it was cream City said I'm making cream of spinach or spinach. C it was cream was spinach in it.
Speaker 3: It was bad that I will have to say that was top five. I've only think I think I've had like three things that just didn't do it for us.
Speaker 1: But that number one. No one disgusting.
Speaker 3: That not edible, Yeah not cream of spinach.
Speaker 1: Knew it.
Speaker 3: It went to the Capitol. It rated the capital. That's how bad it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah it did. It voted for Trump. It didn't vote for Trump, but it did say stop the count streaming, stop the count on that blade while the steak was literally get us spink for air next to it. That's that was the bloodiest steak I think I've ever seen. I have, I have never seen. It was like.
Speaker 2: A pile of horse poop in Central Park in a puddle of blood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so new. It looked real. It looked like something and Leal talk about that's yo. No it was.
Speaker 3: It was Chainsaw Massacre, Texas Chainsaw Masacre.
Speaker 1: It was discussing but how was it chewy and raw?
Speaker 3: We got to talk to who Carolina because Carolina was like, I need to make this now, and I said, okay, ma'am. She didn't even let anybody give her any suggestions or help.
Speaker 1: She just was doing it in the back. Yeah, but I don't think it's something that she necessarily did wrong. It was a really thick ass cut of stick y'all needed a George Forman grill for that. That's what I wanted to tell When I first saw, I said a girl. Because she told me don't buy any stakes. I said, I have some. I said you did, okay? Yeah, she was like, I have some. I was like, okay. When I went up there, I said, oh, oh, these thick, thick with a to sea's no twelve seeds. Well there was some Chloe and Hat and Hally steaks. They would.
Speaker 3: Those steaks. It looks like it would take two days to cook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they looked. Somebody was like, you got to put those in the oven before you start cooking them. I was like, wait, what I thought steak was like you know real BA say you some salt, some pepper or whatever the seasonings are that go on top and then you like cook it for like I don't know, seven minutes or six minutes on one side and then flip it into the other side.
Speaker 3: No, that's a regular like that's like a t bone steak.
Speaker 1: This type of steak.
Speaker 3: It was like you got to put it, put it in the oven so the heat can get to penetrate to the middle and then put it on top so you can make it kind of like crispy for the ceyru yes crut yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay, So Sidney, you knew all those things and you didn't tell you a sushi.
Speaker 2: You're really learning. I love this.
Speaker 3: Growth, honey. I was ready for us to be done.
Speaker 1: Okay. I was spent. You know, the gas. The gas was gone. Listen, if you are listening to this, if you hear the sound of my voice, please go to Sydney's page and watch her live from her birthday show, because I mean, the experience is gonna be different without the comments. But yeah, the show was like Sidney, you were You were like, I I'm I can't do this anymore. The show is over right, the show's over now. Sidney has a breakdown. I think at least once once a week, but once a month there's one where no one, no one is happy. No you know, no, you don't y'all. Y'all were the the way y'all were lighting up them comments. It was like Christmas Eve. Andrew was clocked in, he was working.
Speaker 2: I was my nails. I bit them to the core. I was like, oh no, let's talk.
Speaker 1: About this birth. So you the producer of the show.
Speaker 2: Now helping Sydney with the production of the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, he said, I don't want I don't.
Speaker 2: He said, I'm not around that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Andrew, it is a look to be on this show.
Speaker 1: How dare you know?
Speaker 2: Because I had his ticket into I felt like a complete dumb ass when I sent out the recipes. I tried to condense them by sending just the steps, but I didn't realize that the measurements were not included, which I think only added to the experience. I think.
Speaker 1: But it was like every time they were trying to big a cake, okay, and none of the measurements were in the recipe, like not it's just that naire one It just said eggs, add milk and cream. It was like, well how many eggs? And people in the comments were like just do six? Do two big ones? And a little astrogic like people were just guessing what color.
Speaker 2: Spoon should I use? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right? And then you still don't have proper like measuring cups and spoons. It's bad, It's it's rough. Didn't a listener or listener, didn't a viewer get you those measuring cups and stuff?
Speaker 3: I think so, I don't know, it's just it's hard. I mean, you want me to be like on top of everything, you know.
Speaker 1: What were you on top of the Look no, that's the real question. Look, yeah, Larry.
Speaker 3: The best drag of the evening was Larry was going off on us and then Carolina said, think some things run smoothly here.
Speaker 1: He said, yes, y'all. Skin, the outfit, your hair, that's the only thing. Because Sid can cook, can can't cook cook?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So it was awesome. I had fun. You know, we're recording this now the day after. But my birthday is tomorrow, and so.
Speaker 1: How are you how feeling about a pandemic birthday? Getting another year older?
Speaker 3: This is my first time, never never had this before. So you know, I feel like good vibes are coming around. I just got my period, so that sucks.
Speaker 1: Okay, so good vibes and then period. I don't think that that is.
Speaker 3: No good vibes meaning like I feel loved, you know, I have I have a good group of people around me. Things are not terrible. I just have my period, you know, and we're snow the fucking.
Speaker 1: I know, I can't believe. Like I went to the supermarket yesterday because I was like, they always hype these things up. But let me go to the supermarket just in Ingose and people were going crazy in They're like fighting for rotissery chickens.
Speaker 3: I was like, ugh, what what is witchy? People with the rotisserie chicken? Y'all have got to stop. You will get all rotisserie chicken and this ship will last a week. You'll be like kicking making sandwiches, frying it with eggs standing.
Speaker 1: But you know what's well is I used to judge those rotisserie chickens in the supermarket. No, they good. I mean right, I would judge them, but every time you walk by the and they always smell really good. But I would be like, come on, what in the TV dinner divorce a dad? Like divorce Dad? Hell is this? And then I got one? First of all, they'd be like eight dollars. They'd be like eight ninety nine or something crazy like that. So we're definitely not eating you know, chicken, but it tastes good, but it's like you gotta cut the rope, rubber band, elastic piece off and then it does last for mad long, like it's a lot of chicken. The best thing to do with it.
Speaker 3: Make a chicken salad with it, like the chicken chicken salad that's like with the mayo and the celery and stuff.
Speaker 1: It's really good. That rotstory good. The last time I had a rotissery chicken in my home it was probably like November. I made chicken enchiladas with it and that way, whoa, yeah, girl, you're making me hungry. This it was good. I was like, no, I should I do a masterclass? This is I'm a.
Speaker 3: Chef right, I would love summary if you want to make me some ain't.
Speaker 1: There was no roal tissary chickens in that little churle. I was like, let me just do a quick nap. And I was like, oh wow, nothing but Hawaiian rolls over there. I was like, yo, and those be going quick too.
Speaker 3: People use Hawaiian rolls to like as a like a door stop like they use.
Speaker 1: It's like all purpose for a fucking Hawaiian No doorstop. They're mad soft even after they like when you folded, when you you can fold it, people be folding and stacking together.
Speaker 3: It's it's good. They they definitely are all purpose. In my heart that you could stop up gravy and your tears.
Speaker 1: This is okay. Listen. You get you a little rotissery chicken with some Hawaiian rolls. You make a little chicken, little chicken sandwich with some lettuce and tomato on that thing. That's that's lunch.
Speaker 3: Chicken salad sandwich. Actually do a chicken salad and then put that in the Hawaiian bread. Girl, I'm so hungry, like I had one meal to do it. I had no meals. Oh no, I had a piece of my strawberry shortcake. That's what I did.
Speaker 1: Yes, strawberry short cake looked good for it. It was good. It was cute.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're we're making it. We're making it work.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: We had strawberry shortcake and couliflower that was that was on the menu.
Speaker 1: Cake and cauliflour and thick juicy cardib steaks and what was the other thing, Oh that cream with spinach in it.
Speaker 3: We definitely should have had the steaks on like a grill or something, because there was no way they were gonna get through.
Speaker 1: And Carolina has that smokeless grill that probably would have been perfect for those days.
Speaker 3: Yep, we should have used that shit, definitely. But AnyWho, yeah, you know, you laugh. Hopefully next year I'll be able to really do something for my birthday. But you know, I don't mind staying in the house and just you know, it'll be a somber birthday, which is which is fine. I've had so many crazy parties and stuff for many many years.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the most memorable birthday that you have had? Most memorable?
Speaker 3: My birthday is always Super Bowl weekend. So this weekend I worked.
Speaker 1: A football player a little tighten no.
Speaker 3: I was waitressing at the time, and I had two you know, I have my two waitress and gigs, Riff Rafts and Rose Bar.
Speaker 1: So Rose Bar.
Speaker 3: I think they they did something for me at work. But I decided to have like this big party at Lavo because the guy from Moetan Dame was like, well, we'll we'll pay for everything. So I invited. I invited everybody. It was like come, come, come, they're gonna we're gonna have food.
Speaker 1: I mean they they brought out big, big large bottles of Moetan Dame on airplanes and everything. I mean on airplanes, what you mean, like what is an airplane?
Speaker 3: Like they had like a like a like a model of an airplane and they put the the bottle inside of it and they like, look, somebody's holding it and it looks like it's flying through the crowd.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't I didn't know that they was doing that at the at fancy clubs.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but this was but this was at the daytime. This is daytime, right.
Speaker 1: So I'm we drinking. I had to work that night. We had like a pre super Bowl party. We had a pre super Bowl party at our but not like an official pre super Bowl, but we just know that a lot of people were gonna be out because they were in town for the super Bowl, right, So we drink, drink, drink, drink, drink.
Speaker 3: Then we're done. Then it's done at five. I had to be at work at ten. I was like, if I go home, right, I'm not coming back out. So then we go to PhD with the Moas Shandon guys.
Speaker 1: They getting up. They we drinking. Obviously, I had to call the drug dealer. I had to get some coke. So it was your birthday dinner, but you had to get the drug dealer to you had to get the drug dealer on the line.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna say this, I don't want to say that this person from moas Shandan got me drugs.
Speaker 1: So allegedly you had to get the drugs. Heard you right?
Speaker 3: So we go to PhD. We getting drinks more more bottles of champagne. So this is from we got there are like one at Lavo. Then we went to PhD from five five to like eight and you had to be ten. We were was like, yo, we cannot stay at PhD no more. So then I call up Anthony. Remember Anthony's like, yo, y'all your girls, rally them up, bring him to the house.
Speaker 1: So we get to his house. What did y'all think was gonna happen at Anthony's house? Anthony? Okay, if this is like the person with the turn up house, this is the person that like he got a grill and a terrorist and you know he got people on speed dial that he need when he needs them. Like you thought you were gonna go there to like recharge, like take yep, take a nap.
Speaker 3: I had a bag of like my clothes for work and everything. So boom, we go to Anthony's house. He's given us more you know, party goods, but I am tied. I was like I got to close my eyes. Tell me why my eyes are closed. My body feels like it's sleeping. My mind is like do like a pinball machine, like it's like I'm sleep but not really. So then because the the job was like maybe two blocks from his place, so that's why we were at his house. So then we get there, I'm fucked up, like I could barely put my makeup on.
Speaker 1: I'm done, hold on, hold on, so you out all day? Didn't have no makeup on? I know I had makeup, a gold eyelash, eye shadow on. No, I had makeup and like, you know, you have to refresh. Okay, so you so did you look like the Joker when you were done? How did the how did you do your makeup? I would say that it looked like I was.
Speaker 3: It had layered like new makeup on top of old makeup, red right right, right right.
Speaker 1: But I was like, the lights be off here, nobody can really see anything.
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 1: And then we were like, this is the this is the Collector's cover Girl Queen collection. I shadow it's gonna hit. Yeah, they they can't see me in there.
Speaker 3: I had bangs, you know, you know, the banks be covering my eyes like really snuffhalov A kiss style. So so then you know I had to powder my nose because I had powder on my nose right from the.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So then we're working and it's busy, busy, busy, busy. I'm getting, they getting me war shots, I'm doing I'm doing lines of coke at work on the floor, Like that's how fucked up it. And then mind you, the girls had went to lava with me, so like I had half of the room already turned before before we could even start working.
Speaker 1: So when you're that high, that drunk, that messed up when you get to work for your shift? What are people paying you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you getting orders wrong? Or you just comping everything? Like what's the end I was getting? I was a girl, I had been waitressing for eight years or like seven years. It's I know this stuff like the back of my head. Since I'm a for the listeners, I've seen you at work and I know that you get your john done.
Speaker 2: But is the phrase you said, back of your head?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's doing like the back of her head the back of my head. Beat together, they all, yeah, but you don't know what the back of your head looks like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, the back of your head. That's what's the phrase.
Speaker 1: Anyway bit bad? Wait, hold on, before you continue, have you looked at the back of your hands, because a lot of us don't really even know what they look like. So let's okay, anyway, go ahead, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I know I have to use my hands not only to work, but put them inside of me or in someone else. So, like, you know, I want to see I might have like a wart or something on that.
Speaker 1: I guess. I don't know you're putting wardy fingers in somebody's coachses.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying if I was wardy AnyWho. So, uh, you know, it's busy, we're making money, We're in these booty shorts, we're wearing football jerseys. It was it was a crazy night. I mean, the drinks were flowing, we were making so much money. And then we went back to Anthony's that like we we got a fourth wind.
Speaker 1: Oh that no, that's that cocaine wind. Yes. So what time did you get out of work? Oh like six six, seven o'clock in the morning in the morning. So then so you were partying from one pm, yes, to six o'clock in the morning. Yes, we go to Anthony's.
Speaker 3: We I guess, we hang out, we fall asleep, we wake up at eight or something like that. We go back to you know, me and my my old roommate. We go back to the apartment get ready because then it's Super Bowl Sunday and we had maybe two or three parties to go to the next day.
Speaker 1: I had, so I go to we go to a brunch. I got ten girls with me by the by the second place we get to, they're like, we're tired, we want to go home. I don't want to do and You're like, ryu yes, yes. They're crying. They're literally tears in there. They're like we want to go, like let us go, and I'm like, no, no, it's my birthday. You have to do this. And they were like, okay, yes, Sidney. Sidney's one of those it's my birthday, it's my birthday month, birthday month. I feel like that's I'm a certified birthday bitch. So then we get so then we get to our last stop is where were we at? Marquee? Okay, good old Marquis And I'm with me.
Speaker 3: And I think me and Roxy had gotten like I don't know, three arguments that night because we were that fucked up and that's just what happened. So we go there and I'm there, and I'm there with two other friends. Everybody half of the group went home. They were like, fuck this. They walked in and I was like yeah, and they walked right when we were checking our coats. They stepped out. They said, we are not coming in for this bullshit.
Speaker 1: We uh. I think I left my phone in the cab and they just didn't. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Then we get in. Another girl's like, I'm gonna go meet the drug dealer. Never comes back, Like people were, wait, did.
Speaker 1: Y'all check on her? Is she still alive? She wanted to get drugs and never returning out? But like whatever, I gotta guy, I'm doing this in the neighborhood. Like what. I was so mad at her. I was blowing up her phone. I'm wasted, Like, girl, we're depending on you.
Speaker 3: And then it's okay because you know, I know like four other drug dealers in the building.
Speaker 1: You're like, we were all rooting for you, just screaming at this poor dead girl Law and Order as view music playing in the background. Wow, So then it was the best time.
Speaker 3: We're having great everybody seeing me, they know me, they getting me stuff they buy. They're like, it was my actual birthday, but like again, it was the Super Bowl, so nobody really cares about me anymore. My day was done, which happens on Super Bowl a lot. It's like there's always something else happening.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: That usually happens on.
Speaker 1: Super So shut up. So I turned my back.
Speaker 3: I turned my back for five minutes, and roxy is like hanging out with this guy and at his table, and I'm telling you, he had like twenty bottles of Don Petty on the light up dom at his table.
Speaker 1: How much is a bottle of that worse a club?
Speaker 3: Like six, six, seven hundred dollars?
Speaker 1: He had twenty of them and.
Speaker 3: He didn't even have a ton of people at his table. It was just like why, why did you get this right? And and so he didn't. He didn't even offer me a glass or anything. He's just like boot up with my best friend, and I'm waiting for her to like come back and be like girl.
Speaker 1: You good girl. She was with him the whole night, so you learn back she's making out with him and everything. So so you're at your table alone or you with people. You're just mad that she's not there. I mean, I'm I'm the last survivors of the fucking weekend. Yeah, and you know, you know when there's like a whole bunch of sperm going into the filopian tube and then there's just the ones that just they're very weak and they're barely Yes, yes, facts, yes, come on, fun facts with Sydney sperm is in the filopian tube.
Speaker 2: Terms that you'll understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's like, this is your brain when the sperm go into you know, you know, when the sperm be in the Filippian suit. Please do me a favorite and make sure that's the name of the episode. When well, that's maybe too many words.
Speaker 2: I mean, you said certified birthday bitch, and I think that that's I think that's fun.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I really like Filloppian tubes. I feel like that's a word that I don't think I've ever written. I want a piece of paper Filippian like I don't. I feel like I very spell it, but I also like, is it two peas?
Speaker 2: And I set it right on my first try.
Speaker 1: I'm very let me see, hold on, let me see, let me put it in my phone. See if it FILLOPI in followp in Oh, I got it right, Yeah, it's two l's okay, Sidney, go ahead, what's the you're trying to say that what's happening with the Filippian tubes bait? M hm? So then uh AnyWho?
Speaker 3: So the you know the scragglers that are like they're there but not really. They're not going to make it to the egg, but they're they're pushing, they're going through, they're trying.
Speaker 1: That was the the three girls.
Speaker 3: That were left. And I also, you know, they look haggard. I was like, what are y'all doing for me?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: So I just I needed my my ride or died my best friend and she was bowed up.
Speaker 1: But you know, best weeknd ever.
Speaker 3: I had gotten so many I didn't pay for a dime that week.
Speaker 1: Not I mean, you paid for some dime bags, but I I'm glad that you didn't die. Friend. This is uh honestly, that weekend could have been the death of a bottle girl.
Speaker 3: Right, you're just too brilliant. Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: That's because I've been in the house just sitting here thinking about things to say. When you say things on the way, if you say that. I'm definitely gonna say death of a bottle girl. I'm gonna use this filopian tube analogy, but I couldn't really perfect it, which I think you beat me. Sis. That's the best filopian tube analogy I've ever heard on this podcast.
Speaker 2: That was really great, Marie.
Speaker 3: What's the what's the other segment we got to do that now? Is it the reviews or the messy oh.
Speaker 1: The messy story? Yeah? Oh wait, hold on, let me Oh damn, you know what. There's no way to like bookmark these things on Instagram. I screenshot stuff. Yeah, but this was like kind of long. It was like a three part four point oh here it is here, it is here, it is okay, so okay, well I saiting. So you didn't even what I feel like you, Marie. What's the next segment?
Speaker 2: Segment?
Speaker 1: Segment? Hold on?
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, Andrew, I want you to We're gonna cut that out. And I'm like, okay, my god, I'm so excited we got our segment out.
Speaker 1: It's a gossip with Marie. Yeah, that's not what do you want me to say? What you like?
Speaker 2: I think we're keeping all of this in. I think it's all.
Speaker 1: That's the studio. Man, you mother know Andrew, Andrew King of the Cuts. I think you have to leave this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good title.
Speaker 2: King of the Cuts.
Speaker 1: King of the Cuts is Andrew. Yeah. Okay, so what what are we calling? This? Is it? It's time for tea? Is it? Tell me something good? Tell miss some miss something good?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's good, tell me something good. That's the that's the segment, and there it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, it's time for telling me something good. Thank you so much, Thanks Sidney. So I'm sitting here?
Speaker 3: Do I do I sound like I'm here? Do I sound like I'm present?
Speaker 1: Sound presences? And you sound like you were on time to the podcast? She was, because I know you were never full twelve minutes late? Well, well I got here at.
Speaker 2: Eight and then you were like, let me moisturize.
Speaker 1: My hand because I watched them because I was in the bathroom. You rather sit here with poopy fingers.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: If we just want the apio, I don'tkay, King of the Cuts. I don't want. First of all, I'm too old to be walking around with pink eye. Can we talk about this if you are an adult, If you are an adult and you have pink eye and you don't have any children. I'm judging you.
Speaker 3: But why, I mean, anybody could get pink eye.
Speaker 1: You know what happened. I've never got you. Know how you get pink eye, you get eco mad in your eyes. So how I'm getting Juru all my fingers in my eyes? Right? Anyway, all that to say that I watched my hands before I came on the pod, and that's why I was twelve minutes late. Okay, tell me something good. I'm just gonna read what it says. Okay, girl, I got a good one for y'all. Just you can use this on the pod. Just don't say my name because my ass will end up dead. Okay, ow murder suicide. I was working at a hair salon where I was learning tips and tricks from the owner, a CTE, older white gay man. Okay. We would spend a lot of time together because he was essentially my mentor. He hired me on the spot, no interview, no interview. What he hired me on the spot, no interview. Always complimented how I looked, paid me extremely well for a job I was half asking, Okay, our job goals? He flew me out all over for hairstyling classes, took me out to expensive dinners, beach. I was living the life. One day, he took me out to this restaurant so we could talk numbers aka in quotes, talk numbers aka how much money his business was making. We went to a fancy steakhouse and he made me an offer. I couldn't refuse how much he offered to triple my pay and pay my rent if we could fuck around, but couldn't say anything because he was married. I did it for a year, but the kicker. The kicker was I was already messing with the husband who was hotter and was already paying my rent and gifting me all the designer finery. I wanted what wait, wait, wait wait, kept all my money making avenues open for almost three years till they found out. We tried a three some, but nah, that didn't do it for me. So this person was banging their boss who was married, but also banging the boss's husband.
Speaker 2: So the man monetizing from it from both.
Speaker 1: Right to both of them were paying his rent.
Speaker 2: That's wild.
Speaker 3: They were in on that. They know that there's there's no fucking way. I don't believe Unfortunately, gay men cannot keep secrets, so I don't I don't believe that they did not know that they were both in on it.
Speaker 1: I literally paid my way through beauty school with all the money they were throwing at me. Plus I didn't pay rent while I was messing around with them. So that's three years of not paying First of all, three years of not paying rent sounds like a dream.
Speaker 3: First of all, How comes she's not paying one hundred dollars on the Patreon this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think yeah, sorry, I thought it was a woman. You he he he. They need to subscribe to the Patreon immediately. Well, I think this is they might could be retired. Sis. Let me see what the page is looking like. Let me see. Yeah, if they not on a boat in the pandem, they're poor. I don't know. He's really cute.
Speaker 3: Show me a picion or send it to the group.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna send it to the group. Yeah, oh, okay, is this little banyang work? Hey? Anything for Sally nas Okay, I'll send you a picture. Sidney, you don't believe because you think gays can't keep secrets. So maybe that's the name of the episode. Gays can't keep secrets.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, gays can't keep secrets. I mean, yeah, I don't understand how you're sleeping with both of them and neither of them, no, because are you doing it in shifts like when one is home or they coming to you.
Speaker 2: I think I'm with Sidney on this one. I think that they both need to know. There's no way that they don't.
Speaker 1: Think you think they need to know, you don't think or you think that they don't.
Speaker 2: Just thinking logistically, I don't think that it makes sense that they wouldn't know, right.
Speaker 1: I don't know they don't. I think if they're both, if they're both doing their own thing on the side, they might be doing their both thing on the side with other people, so they're not checking for other people's mess or they're open, or they're open, but don't know that they're sleeping with the same person. I don't know, girl, it's messy, and I'm here for the mess. I'm not here for that. But look at her.
Speaker 3: I wonder how much money was spent in those three years.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I don't know, but if I didn't have to pay rent is my biggest expense. If I don't have to pay rent for twelve months first tile, let me see how much money I'm saving.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you what's the biggest thing that I have debt? That is, if I didn't have this debt, Buch, I would be feeling like the sound of music the bitch in the field, just.
Speaker 1: Sound mus I have I have a voting I would be floating. I would be floating. I have debt, but I don't even like, can't figure it into my things because I'm not paying any of my debt. It's just student loans that I ignore. They be calling me. I've blocked the number when Sally May calls me, so I don't even get my phone, don't ring. They'll text me and be like, hey, are you having a hard child? Do you want to do forbearents? I don't even know what forbearance means. I just be ignoring them in debt, but like text yes if you want to to enroll you or stop if you want us to stop. So like a week later, I'd be like yes, and that was in forbearance. So come on, Joe h Joseph Biden, come on and uh, let's forgive all my student debt because I don't want to pay it so.
Speaker 3: The fact that they're still making people pay in a pandemic, that's how you know they're roofless.
Speaker 1: Truly assholes, like make the Wall Street hedge fund people pay for it. They got money, they could clear people's student loan debt. Leave me alone. Yeah, if I didn't pay rent for a year, I would have over twenty thousand dollars saved.
Speaker 3: Which I'm gonna sound crazy for saying that. I'm like, that's that's not a ton of money, you know, twenty thousand dollars, beach, twenty.
Speaker 1: Thousand dollars that I can do something else with that was with, Yeah, you're right. Do you know we wouldn't even be here, Marie Redd, I wouldn't be doing a podcast if somebody's paying my rent, I would be living my life. Marie, you wouldn't do the podcast if you even all your bills were paid, you wouldn't be doing it. Just you're having fun. Yeah, But if I had twenty twenty extra thousand dollars, friend, I would be that's all you need. That's all you need, bitch to get butt out. Twenty grand. Yeah I need twenty grand. But my name has Marie on the lease. Okay, Marie.
Speaker 3: So if somebody was like, I'll pay you twenty thousand dollars to not be on the pod anymore, you would be like, I'm out.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, what's the I gotta do butt stuff? Like what would you giving me this twenty thousand dollars for? What does that mean I have to kill somebody? Like obviously I'm not gonna kill nobody for twenty g's. I need more money than that. But I'm just saying that, Like, if I was saving that much money, then I think I might be a slightly different person. Money is definitely going to change me one hundred percent, you think, Marie. Absolutely, If I'm in a different tax bracket that I am in right now, I'm gonna be terribly cunty. I'm gonna be a terrible person.
Speaker 3: That's crazy because I was making a lot. I feel like I was making over you know, maybe one hundred and thirty thousand dollars maybe more, and I was just like so nice. I was really really nice, Like I felt like I had I was making so much money every night, and I just wanted to give and just be really frivolous and help people.
Speaker 1: I'm like you said, frivolous. Oh that means like you were just spending excessively. Oh girl, you need a cab. Let me get you a cab. Oh you don't got it for dinner. Let me get your dinner like stuff like that. Sidney's like, I'll I'll pay your parmesan crusted chicken. Yo. Yeah, I see that. But also be having making fast easy money in your early twenties is different than making fast easy, well not fast easy, but like working hard and making money as you get older. When you when you're working for it and you're older, you're just like, ah, yeah, I don't what the bus is for pores. You're just like, ah, yes, I will nudge the baby down the stairs. I'm too rich to wait online behind a baby with bookers in their nose. You're just you're a different person. I don't know. I do you agree or disagree? Andrew? Do you think money? Andrew? Yeah, it's different if you're young making money than when you're older.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know. I feel like I'm in a very particular situation.
Speaker 1: Yes you are, because I've seen what your family look like, so I know you come from corner. You You're you're.
Speaker 3: Okay, like you're out in the city on your own, but like if you need to go back home, they're like, come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Andrew the fresh Prince of bel Air House in.
Speaker 2: New Jersey, I can afford to do this job, if that makes sense exactly.
Speaker 1: So that's why we don't understand why you're trying to leave. Bro, what the fun? It's not feeling fulfilled babe.
Speaker 2: Now. I mean like when I when I brought that up a few weeks ago, I gave it some second thought and maybe that was like at the end of a long day again.
Speaker 1: Heard and they were like, oh this you forever dog this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They you walked, they made you come into a room. It was dark. They swiveled around on the chair with a cattle on their lap, and they were like thish thish.
Speaker 2: No, but I would. I would. I would love to remain. I think I would like to make more money, but I would love to remain on this show. If that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, that's what are you saying? Mm hmm. I feel like if you had twenty thousand dollars more a week, a month, no, a year, no, because honestly, you would be like podcast producer.
Speaker 2: What no, I think that I do value this this time of the week so much. Every every time that we do record, I think that it's it is. It really just alleviates my day. It's just so much fun.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes, it's a good it's a good time.
Speaker 1: It is. It is a good time. And I feel like we, for the most part, are not stressful people to work with.
Speaker 2: For the most part, I would agree, Yeah, for the most.
Speaker 1: I know who we are. I know. Yeah, so you're talking about you're talking about Marie. I've heard right, Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: Tell me something good. I have something as well, Marie. Oh, I want to read. I want to read, read a review, Oh.
Speaker 1: A new one? Yeshous go ahead and read it. Okay.
Speaker 3: Nothing but love for this podcast and this is from Anna with three INDs.
Speaker 1: Sydney and Marie are amazing.
Speaker 3: I've subscribed to their Patreon so I can listen to them as much as humanly possible. Both women are smart, funny, beautiful, entertaining and relatable.
Speaker 1: I absolutely love them. They make me laugh even.
Speaker 3: When depression has me thinking I can't. They are nothing but laughs and sunshine. Give them five stars. Give them your money, Give them a shining review, Give Marie your messy gossip, give Sidney your bisk Off cookies. Give them a raise, including Andrew.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, we love that.
Speaker 2: Since we've referenced the cookie in a while. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, That's why I was like, Sis, you couldn't give you couldn't be like, give Sidney a No, I get it, It's fine, totally.
Speaker 1: I love you. Anna you hear Sidney dragging the positive review? No, beach a good one, were a bad one?
Speaker 3: No, it was great. This is this is what we need, this is what we want.
Speaker 1: You know, we always have to outweigh the bad because you know, we had a lot of traction on the on the instagram last. Okay, yeah, can we talk about this Because the way that you were running through the stories like the tomb Rada, I thought people were dragging you in the messages. So I lig on and I just I'm you know, I'm like dragging my friend. I was like, she is the births of my Earnie. She's fifty percent of the podcast. I was like, shut up. And then I went to the comment the messages and I was like, no one said anything bad here. I was like it's nothing but love and support. And I was like, well, people already saw what I posted. I'm not gonna delete the story. But it was like, girl, Sydney, I love that. What did you let me?
Speaker 2: I love that there was no negative reviewing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sydney had an eight point an eight dash story and I was like, who is what is happening? And then I went because I fully prepared to like read somebody that was like yeah, you late ass, lazy ass no tea having it Like no, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Wait, So what did prompt you, Sydney.
Speaker 3: It was the review that we got, that one review that says it's.
Speaker 2: That we already talked through in a public format. Yeah, yes, on the.
Speaker 1: On the podcast. Yeah, I had to air that out, air all my grievances.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that you had the platform to do so.
Speaker 1: I just want to make sure. I just want to make sure that anybody who anybody who want to come back with energy like that, we're gonna we're gonna drag you. Yeah, but they're like we're gonna drag you, so you know, they're trying to keep us humble cists. They said, don't forget where you came from. We remember when y'all were screaming into a laptop for Comedy Hype. They said, this is this is not why I sit here and wait for Fridays.
Speaker 3: Shut up, shut up, It's fine, it's it's lovely.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I love compliment, so anything to get a good hey, we love you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, girl.
Speaker 1: People were complimenting you on sid Can Cook this week and you were like, no one's gonna and the compliments were like she's gorgeous, she's radiant, dead ass, she'sah blah. And she was like, no one's gonna say I'm funny. They were it was like compliments and she was like, just nice. I don't care about being hot. And it was like, yes, you'll do.
Speaker 2: But you were I know, because if no one, if everyone was saying that you're funny, then you would be like, why aren't you saying that I'm hot?
Speaker 1: You'd be like, what about my next?
Speaker 3: Because it's a given, honey, it's a given.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, this is why, Cinny. Do you think we'll be friends forever? Marie? You I'm asking you, do you think we'll be friends forever? Me?
Speaker 3: And you absolutely, Marie. If you if you were like I don't want to be your friend anymore. I would do whatever it takes to get us to to be back friends.
Speaker 1: I would do anything, like the beginning of a lifetime. I don't care. You know this sounds like that Beyonce movie where she was sleeping with obsessed yea, and she was like, that's my man, my friend. I'm just having brunch with like a colleague or my sister, and You're like, this is my friend, Marie.
Speaker 3: You know how hard I go for you and how obsessed I am. And I'm your biggest fan and fant with a tea at I'm your fan, and you know I yeah, I would do anything to make sure that we stay friends forever.
Speaker 1: I will do anything, but I won't do Okay, okay, because I'm asking because you said that Karen Sivil and that girl and Jesse were dealing with something. I wanted to talk about that. Oh yeah they were. They use to be cool. No, yeah, it was weird. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Karen Sibil said something right, I don't know, and then somebody like hit up Jesse would like tagged her and the comment and.
Speaker 1: A messy follower that's like this, they talk about you.
Speaker 3: They can never keep it to themselves. They're like, this is what it is. So then Jesse has right wrote. Somebody wrote how she find mess in your comments? Confused that they said that to I get Jesse or whatever, and Jesse wrote, because she throws rocks then hides her hand behind women Empowerment. How you get on Twitter and ask fit black female podcast, then get mad when I suggest poor minds and girl fuck you. If Karen Sibyl didn't steala mova of Gotti's concept she sent, she wouldn't send her Twitter goons after me. So I guess, Oh, I guess that Jesse Woo was saying that Karen Sivil had stole somebody's podcasts.
Speaker 1: Like someone's podcast idea.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, she said so. And I think Karen Silvil got upset that she suggested poor minds and girl fuck you.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I feel like, I don't know if y'all know who Karen Sivil is, you just go on Lipstick Alley and google her. But she's she's I don't know. She seems to be kind of messy like she Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I thought that she was like like women apartment always like helping out trying to uplift the ladies, helping everyone in the industry.
Speaker 1: She knows everybody.
Speaker 3: She has a very large platform, et cetera, et cetera, and so and so does Jesse. Jesse has a huge follow right right, So then what she she just started? So then so then she said, Jesse wrote, we had a conversation offline where you tried to press me against Mauva of Gotti Podcasts for stealing her concept. I guess Karen had stole the concept, Sidney.
Speaker 1: I don't know when you introduced this topic to me, I thought it was gonna be some like TTT, but this is like, what what was it? Well, she said, well, no, you know what it is. I'm bad at reading. That's what it is. I need to do. Sis. You're good at drama. But what's the drama here? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just saw a lot going on on on Jesse's Instagram and I follow her and I think she's really funny. You know, she's she always has great commentary. So when she was presenting this drama between her and Karen, I was like, well, that feels like she doesn't normally do that. So this, you know, I'm against Karen now, I was like, you can't do that to Jesse.
Speaker 1: Jesse's cool, she is cool, But also like I think that's that's the type of friend that I am. Okay, if you have a problem with somebody, then we have a problem with somebody. But then then I feel like Sidney is the type of person that, like, you know, they'll talk and then they'll be friends again. And I'm still hating this person that you told me that we hate and I'm the only one that hates them now, Like I feel like that's the dynamic of our friendship. Like You'll be Marie, this person slighted me or wronged me, and I'd be like, Okay, well fucked him. They can't come to my birthday party. And then like two days later, Sidney's like brunch with babe with me, sweetie, and I'm like, who the hell I thought we were? I thought we hated them. We talked, but I've already decided, because I'm such a good friend, that this person is dead to me. And it's hard for me to like go back if I decide that I don't like somebody, it's hard for me to dig deep into myself and like look past that hate and then like them. So okay, so I got it.
Speaker 3: Jesse Wood Karen that Karen had stole, that Karen Sivil had stole this person's podcast. ID okay, And she's saying that all Karen Sivil does do, all she does is steal. And so for me, right, it's I don't like seeing people have like fights like this on on Twitter and Instagram. It's like I don't like saying no, no, not not like not too prominent black women.
Speaker 1: No, I would, I would like them to work that offline, you.
Speaker 3: Know, but if it's against any other you know, if it's a man and somebody, I said, yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's go Trey Songs and Chris Brown y'all both beat women. Yeah, let's dook it out, like you know, I like that. But yeah, I like both of these gals. And you know, Jesse made a good point about women empowerment. I mean, we really push it, body positivity, et cetera, et cetera. But then you know Chloe Bailey, you know from Chloe and Halle, Chloe and Hallie. You know, she was having a good old run on Instagram posting her videos well, and they were giving and then eventually they were like, oh you think you, Oh, you need attention. You're doing too much well, because it was like, this is me playing Devil's Advocate here because every day we would log online and she posted something new, and I think for people, it started with the busset challenge because I don't think people realize how juicy the booty is. And then after that she posted I don't know, she just posted like I don't even know what else she posted, but she trends every day on Twitter. So she posted a video She's like lighting sage and hello Alto or Paalo Santo. I don't know what it is. You know, I don't burn that at my house. She's burning things. But she had on pam and a shirt and she has a big butt. So people were like. Some people were like, oh, it looks good, Oh look at the body. And other people were like, she's doing too much. She's desperate. She's been acting real different since Drake followed her on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, and it's but it's like, oh my god, like what does that matter? Like if I had Instagram when I was twenty two, when I was twenty two, I had MySpace and I want to post I want to post the video I want to post the pictures that I was putting up on that bitch.
Speaker 1: It's scandalous. I had to take down all of my MySpace. I love the city. My Space pictures, oh my god, they were terrible. She's on like a mink rug the bank, the wiggie shifted a little bit to the side a beach, and she's wearing I want to say, like a lace body suit. Are you giving? Are you wearing Victoria's Secret in those photos?
Speaker 3: Girl?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like I was wearing she By Charay Rainbow Edition. It was just wearing September Spring summer. Yes, you looked it was bad hot, but like how many? I mean, I was gonna ask how many follows you had on MySpace?
Speaker 3: But I don't remember. Remember, I don't remember. I know, I know i'd had top eight or something like that. But yeah, if I would have had Instagram when you know, right now, but be twenty two, who knows what the fuck I would be putting up in there. You know, if I would have just got my boobs done, and when I just got my boobs in and I was on Instagram, I didn't have stories, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But like I posted a few.
Speaker 3: No, I guess I just I don't post as many, Like if I really wanted to put it on them, I could put it on them, but I choose not to because they're not They're not worthy at times.
Speaker 1: But you should be able to do whatever the fuck you want to do on your page, right, But everything that a woman does is not necessarily for a man's attention. I think a lot of times women do stuff like a lot of times women get dressed for other women because it's like hello, they go, oh this is this? Kill am god that we get dressed for women because a lot of dudes, you know, y'all wearing you know, the the jean jacket with the hoodie attached, like we we don't dress for you, not all of us. But some women they do dress for men or they again, they post things for men.
Speaker 3: Listen, I am nobody, nobody that I know is posting anything for these random men that sleep on floors and don't have sheets on their air mattress.
Speaker 1: Like what are you talking about? Like, yeah, yeah, they have eyes, they have eyes, but they can't really see that. Well, so why why am I doing all this stuff for them? You know? So?
Speaker 3: And also if you're a woman, a younger woman, and you know, any older women they would say like, yeah, have fun now, because when you get a certain age, you're gonna look back and be like, what the fuck did I do?
Speaker 1: Did I have fun? Did I kiss that person? Did I do that job? Did I didn't know if I could do? Did I show show a little bit of an ass cheeks? Did I twerk? Did I dip it? Did I pop it? Like? What did you do? What are you gonna You're gonna wear a turtleneck twenty four seven? Come on now, I pay ten thousand dollars for titties and I'm wearing a turtle neck and it's just like, sometimes I look at it, I'm like, this shit is dumb. Listen, ladies, at the end of the day, and gentlemen, I'm on Chloe's page right now. The body looks great. She's talented, she has a fantastic voice. She's on the Beyonce Nole's team. So it's not like she's at some raggedy you know, what's the what's the NWAU record? It doesn't matter. She's not with sug Night, She's with Beyonce. She's posting things that are interesting. If you don't want to see it, don't follow She's it's not like she's somebody who needs the She's not giving us a Zalia Banks. You know she's given us. You know she's she's giving us positivity and silhouette, challenge and music and booty. So like, find you a girl that can do all of those things. And but even if she's not doing all those things, she could do whatever the hell she wants. Why do I have to have like a master's Why do I have to be all this like educated and working person to show a little skin on? None of that shit matters. I don't have to be any of that. I don't know if there's it's not like she has skin showing and everything. Anyway, here she she she legit has on like a three piece suit in this last photo she posted because y'all, y'all done scared her back to Jesus. It's insane.
Speaker 3: It's insane and also right like you're you're talking to two girls that you know our bodies are nice.
Speaker 1: But if we had hips and ass and you couldn't tell me if I had a fashion nova body, baby baby, you baby baby, you have to block me immediately annoying on Instagram. If I was Fashion Nova partner hashtag ad beat. First of all, Fashion Novas small doesn't fit me. It's loose all over, so never That's why I don't wear it. But also they know their return policy is trash. But Novah babe hashtag Nova babe one hundred percent. If I had hips and ass, I would be I don't even need twenty thousand dollars. You would have more than that, sis, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I would have. Yeah. I would be into are you are hipslett your hipslets talking about yeah, twenty gez? That would really you with me in a good blake. You could tell I ain't got no, I'm built like a Cereal box. Yeah, I don't know at the end. But anyway, so we all that we bought her up to say that. She posted like she went live Haley after she posted this video where her booty is out Choa Chloe, What did I say? Cleo, Halle, Halle whatever? Girl, Halle is Ariel, So you know whatever, I call them both Chloe and Halle. So honestly, her going getting her own Instagram is a great move for you're still like You're still like Chloe and Halle you know, Chloe and Halley went live. I Chloe and Hollywood live, Key and Peel. There's some people I don't know their names. I just say them at the same I don't know who is who. But anyway, she went live and she was like crying and she was saying that like she's never felt sexy and she but she's always been a really positive person and you know she's like she was like, I didn't think people are going to be paying attention to that. I don't know if I believe that. Since you now, girl, I was like, girl, now, don't you come on now, I don't know that we're going to be talking like looking at it, you barely see I'm barely.
Speaker 3: She's like, we perform in less and I said yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But when you when you get on social media, people feel too familiar. The familiarity or whatever is like it's too much. People can message you or right in a car and then they feel like they know you and they say now because celebrities are on social media shooting things in their bedroom or like cooking a recipe in their kitchen with the six burner stove, like so like people have so much access to their faves and sometimes their phaves repost them or comment or reply or whatever, and people like you'll see it in their bio. It'll be like Nicki Minaj followed me on August first, twenty sixteen, hashtag barb and it's like, what, like is that is that under your resume gravestone? Yeah, one hundred it's gonna be in the obituary. So uh, I just I think it's a lot of access. Like I don't I don't know if I need to be Like I feel like being a celebrity is hard, Like to be a celebrity like of that magnitude.
Speaker 3: Well, you can't be on your own account. You gotta have somebody else running that shit. You gotta let them know.
Speaker 1: Boo boo boop. These are the photos, These are the videos that I need you to put up for me and then give it to somebody else and they handle it. And you know, because I'm gonna have social media anyway, and I'm running it now. So I think that I prefer it when it is a little bit more personal, but like and then you throw some of the promo stuff on it, like Rihanna does a good job I think at her Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just this. I remember like last week or something like Chloe x Halley, like the account itself did go live and I just like watched like maybe like twenty like a half hour of it, and I was like, this is like genuinely entertaining, and.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was so good.
Speaker 3: They are such they're so cute, and they're young sisters.
Speaker 1: I'm there for the sisterhood.
Speaker 3: I'm like, they really enjoy each other and they're away from each other, and I'm like, damn, it made me want like takiki with my sister on live. I don't talk to my sister, but I'm just saying like it and evokes that type of feeling.
Speaker 1: I don't talk to my sister.
Speaker 2: Yeah I don't, But like you wouldn't give that like a social media manager was running the account obviously.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, because like we like, you know, like certain people, certain celebrities, they their social media is you could tell it's a PR team. Yes, right, does Angelina Joli even have Instagram?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Exactly. She's she's given us old Hollywood like we know very we about we know her business that the tabloid's right, but we don't we don't barely even know what she sounds like when she speaks.
Speaker 3: When when Padma, when Padma hit you up? Did you somebody is running her account?
Speaker 1: Oh? I believed that it was Padma herself messaging me. I did that. I did that too.
Speaker 3: But then but then the person who was running it was like, Hi, I'm such and such of Padma's and can you guys do this show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's not what my DM said. Padma was like, hey girl, love the stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, no, No, that was the initial one, and then another message was like, hey, I'm such and such.
Speaker 1: Listen she sent me. She asked me for my address and sent me a hand written card. I said, Padma Lakshimi sent this to me, and then I put it in the stratch because I don't save cards. Do you think do you really think Padma sent you there? Yes? Are you trying to say that Padma is like Milania? You know that They said that Milania wrote she had her staff in the White House write their own like thank you notes. When she was leaving.
Speaker 2: She had a body double two. They like zoomed in on the features and they were like, this isn't Melania.
Speaker 1: Well, well, because you know she real rowbody, and she never lets Trump touch her, so when she's letting him touch her, and she got the hat with the glasses with the bangs, and.
Speaker 2: It's like who is that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And it could just be her on like the least pills.
Speaker 3: Huh do you see jam? It's freezing in my apartment. It is so there's no heat none.
Speaker 1: Did you just stop me and Andrew's conversation to point out the cat behind me?
Speaker 2: Like the temperature in here is really cold? Rights cold in it?
Speaker 1: Burr, it's cold in here? Do you see cham? There must be some clovers in Sydney. I'm sorry you and the cat and start a podcast. I'm want to leave a review on iTunes that says that unbelievable. Okay, anyway, we should probably go because I guess it's time Sydney were trying to wrap us up. No, no, baby, please stay, Marie. Do you think that will be friends forever? Umm? Oh girl, I'm a clothes laptop. I'm because we're gonna lose. I'm not doing it. I don't any snow outside. I need to eat something and I'm gonna leave.
Speaker 2: God, that give me so much anxiety seeing the laptop.
Speaker 1: I know I saw it, Sidney. I think that will be friends for a long, long, long time. I think that we'll be friends if I have children. I think that, Well, you said youre talking about you want to have kids in the next two years.
Speaker 2: So there was that one episode that you talked about children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was like, yeah, we're look, we're talking to dude. We're we're interviewing we're interviewing sperm for the Filippians.
Speaker 2: The full hour of our life that we.
Speaker 1: Me and Andrew were like, you haven't a baby. It's twenty twenty three. That's when my debit card expires. But anyway, I was gonna say, yeah, our kids are gonna be like close in age, but I don't. I don't think that's gonna happen because I'm not having kids in the next two years. I might never have them, right, But I do think that we'll be friends for a long time, like for real friends to not let people that are like we should do yeah do lunch girl. Yeah, I miss you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I think I say this all the time, like every other like episode, but yeah, I don't. I don't have a younger sister, and I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not close to my family and you're you're like all of that, You're you're everything Marie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I without you saying it's Sydney, I'm pretty sure you let me not be friends, which, like I feel like you would be like calling my sister and you would maybe maybe drive to my mom's house and be like, well have you have you spoken to Marie? Like you would be outside with what a what an iPad nano some speakers at playing that's my best friend, and I'd be like I would have to get a restraining order and I feel like you would violate it every step of them. So it's just you know what I mean, which is fine, like a hurt you friends, It's it's fabulous. But and we're actually friends. I'm like, you know some of these other people out here who don't actually like each other, but you see them together all the time business business partners. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: So although Andrew will be will be your friends for a long time, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, are you kidding? I feel like I was thinking about it the other day and I was like, if I were ever to leave the podcast, where you would unfollow me a.
Speaker 1: Meet, No, I wouldn't unfollow you. Okay, I would say, you don't even post.
Speaker 2: So that's true.
Speaker 1: It's like seeing you, right, I wouldn't be seeing you doing better than me. You would just facts like Andrew's like, well, I do pr for Kelly Rippon now, so I'm right. I work with h I'm working with Scutiney Enterprises.
Speaker 2: Now Scootney kicked me off after he heard that I left that god awful podcast. Yeah right, I'm.
Speaker 1: Working with Scutiney Production. So yeah, I'm not. I don't think that I would unfollow you. But when you do unfollow somebody or you do mute somebody on Instagram, you know you do that because you wanted to do that, and let you keep doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really not that big of a deal at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: Well, if I think we're friends, i'm gonna be I'm gonna feel some type of way though, I'm gonna be like, what happened? Yeah, yeah, don't make me, don't make me feel weird for wondering.
Speaker 1: Yes, but if we don't interact, if we don't really talk, and I'm like, and I'm literally like, Instagram will show you the least interacted with accounts or the most interacted accounts that you follow How how did they show you that? You just got to click on your the number of followers that you have and it'll be like right, sort them as earliest followed, late, latest followed, most interacted with, least interact with. So I unfollowed you yesterday and right after, like right at like I had my phone in my hand, I started peeing. I unfollowed him before I could wipe. He was like, did I do something to offend you? And he was like, first of all, this message is offensive, but it was like, we don't interact on here. So I was like, it's nothing personal. I'm just cleaning house. And he was like, so let's interact and I was like no, Like you don't even you don't even post anything and you're paid like the stories. Is you at the gym? Like I don't care about that? Is he showing his apps? What apps? Anyway? So I'm just I was like, everyone that I've unfollowed is not messaging me and asking me why I did it? So what why do you feel like you need to do it? We don't even have that type of relationship.
Speaker 3: But everybody who but everybody who you're not following who's friends with me. They're like, yeah, Marie hasn't she still I.
Speaker 1: Need you to send me a list because I don't know which people you're talking about. And realistically, I feel like there's some people that I don't follow and it's like too much time has passed for me to follow them now. So I'm just like I'll pop in every once in a while and I like something and i'll see the little blue thing that says follow back. But I'm like, if I hit that, they're gonna know that I never followed that.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's why I don't do that because they're like hmmm yeah, And I'm not about to do this follow for follow for follow unfollow, But like sometimes if I'm feeling real slick, I'll be like I'll hit it and I'll send them a message and be like I thought I was following you, or I'll be like did you block me? That's that's my go to did you block me? And they're like no, and I'm like, well, I thought I was following you. I'm going to use that I thought I was following you, and then I make them feel bad before they can make me feel bad anyway, Sydney, Happy birthday, thank you, and Andrew. It's our it's it's our birthday. M hmm, okay, happy birthday to us.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Celebrated the best way possible already, but you can cook it with a giant success.
Speaker 3: It was a gift to myself and everyone else.
Speaker 1: A four hour gift and the gift that keeps on giving. Babe, you and Carolina together the dream team. Literally, she's the Scottie Pippen to your Michael Jordan. I love it.
Speaker 2: Every time that I heard something fall, I was like, Okay, is it actually over? Is the live actually over? What were the things that were falling?
Speaker 1: The phone fell, the oven was all full.
Speaker 2: I had my timer going for nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was bad. And then Sidney's like, I don't know where my timer is. There's a timer built into your stove and she's like, well, I don't know where it is.
Speaker 2: Tell the listeners and it's like people loved you saying how do I pin? How do I pin a tweet? How do I pin? You were talking?
Speaker 1: They're like, it's not a sweet how do I pin a tweet?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I like when Sidney's like two aunties trying to do social media. Auntie's doing social media. And Carolina said that there was three hundred and twenty five days in a year, and in the comment was like no.
Speaker 2: Literally it killed me because like Naomi was like, we're on date three hundred and twenty and then she's like, there's only three hundred and twenty five days in a.
Speaker 1: Right, And I let her have that.
Speaker 3: I said, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna correct my friend.
Speaker 1: Well everyone in the comments. And I was talking to Carolina on the phone today and I said, you said that was three hundred and twenty five days in a year, and that's wrong, and she was like, no, it's not.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh. I was like, Carolina, we started the pandemic in March of last year. It's still February, you know, a year hasn't passed. And then she was like what.
Speaker 3: I said, we belong together, Me and Carolina belong together.
Speaker 1: Yes, you two Dodo birds and a pod sexy Dodo birds, but also cat ladies, y'all should start a pod together.
Speaker 2: You're Sydney's third third pod.
Speaker 1: And all that. Note. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: If you had an amazing time listening to the Trust the trust cheekahs, Andrew, I called you a woman.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Make sure that you go to iTunes and write a review rate. If you haven't subscribed to our Instagram page, you have. It's Unofficial Expert and yeah, just promote love and light please we need it.
Speaker 1: Wow? Is that what time it is? Godamn time flies when you're unemployed during a snowstorm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Marie, I was gonna call you. We gotta get off the phone. I mean not the phone, but the pods.
Speaker 2: It's over now, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: All right, bye guys, Bye dog.
Speaker 4: This has been a Forever Dog production. The Unofficial Expert is executive produced by Brett Boham, Joe Silio and Alex Ramsey. Senior producer Tracy Soren. Produced by Andrew McGuire. Cover art by Sandy Hoenig. To listen to this podcast ad free, sign up for Forever Dog Plus at Foreverdog Podcasts dot com slash plus. Check out video clips of our podcasts on YouTube at YouTube dot com slash Foreverdog Team, and make sure to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook at Foreverdog Team to keep up with all the latest Foreverdog news