Speaker 1: No Willian doctor fees were not rolling. Is this thing on? It's this thing on?
Speaker 2: It's on? Oh yeah, we are bad to the dragging the building.
Speaker 1: Happy Monday, my brother. First of all, Happy Saint Patrick's Day. I want my.
Speaker 2: Green for you today, Roy, what my green? I don't know if it's a clap to day.
Speaker 1: I mean it's happy Saint Patty's Day. Man, you're an Irish brother in arms, so we've got to support you too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I I take Saint Patrick stay very seriously. I didn't wear green just because I don't. I don't really submit to the commercialism and capitalism of what they've done with my culture.
Speaker 4: But it is a very important day.
Speaker 3: It's a good representation of our faith and getting the English the funk out.
Speaker 2: Of here shouts of IRA. Yeah that's really.
Speaker 4: Where I'm at with it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, everyone amateur day and enjoy I don't think you're celebrating Irish culture, but you know, whatever, it's I'll be on on it's Pops in town.
Speaker 4: No, he's in Florida. Yeah, I was trying. I was trying to get them to come up.
Speaker 3: I went to my godfather's over the week and we did a little sint Patrick Stiate thing with the kids and everything. But I'll yeah, I'll be on I'll be on a fifth. If you're listening to this, I'm one fifth that.
Speaker 2: Right now, with with with the with the.
Speaker 1: Mar with the rest of the lads. What what do they call the women? Uh like, there's lads of guys right Irish?
Speaker 2: You think we acknowledge?
Speaker 1: Never.
Speaker 3: I think that's cute that you think their.
Speaker 4: Name is kitchen. That's a job. That's the original stove.
Speaker 1: We are backspotsored by Boost Mobile unlimited talk texts and that. Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, I heard. I read all your comments over the week and all your niggas out there.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, you do believe the potato famine was a genocide, that's what you're talking about. Yes, all right, as long as we're on the same page as I'm talking about. Yes, But I read some of the comments over the week and everybody was killing me. It's okay, I take it off, It's I welcome in.
Speaker 1: I understand.
Speaker 2: You're a cute baby.
Speaker 5: Did they they said? Looked like a coal miner?
Speaker 1: But yeah, why were you so?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I have to ask. I think my dad took that I have to ask exactly where I was. Was it taking your kid to work? There? You ja and probably I have no idea where this that. It's just hilarious, like.
Speaker 1: A runaway, a stowaway. He was underneath the Greyhound with the luggage.
Speaker 4: Which is like, I'm sure I ate fine that day.
Speaker 1: You didn't look like it doesn't look like you were starving at all, just.
Speaker 2: Like you were doing It was the shirt off your like you just no, but that was that was Come on, that's fashion. Yeah, come on man, Loven see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would rock that shirt now though I would like a dinosaur shirt like that right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They said, moll look like he belonged than you know, a nineties like R and B group. They said, you had a button up turtleneck. They've never seen that before, but they don't notice it's not a party.
Speaker 1: Yeah I was before caught again like you, I don't even know what Cardigan's was back then. Man, that was like eighty I want to say eighty seven, maybe eighty eight.
Speaker 3: Jesus, And that's a that's a live background, right yeah, come on, that's not at the mall, you know, strip malls.
Speaker 4: One hundred and sixty. First next to the movie in Ireland.
Speaker 3: I was in Ireland, right, I know exactly where you took that in Ireland.
Speaker 1: Man, it was in Island. I don't tell nobody.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, the Northern Bronx, that part of Ireland.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, that was picture day. Man. You know picture day in school you had to get I remember the funny thing about it.
Speaker 3: Your mom got money though, because to get that background instead of the generic one, you had a different envelope.
Speaker 2: You had a different envelope different everybody.
Speaker 1: Everybody in school had that background.
Speaker 4: Oh nah, No, you had a generic one that if you didn't pay.
Speaker 1: For that, everybody got that same background. But it's funny because I do remember. It's funny when you see pictures like it to take you back to that day. I remember that. I remember my mother telling me, don't eat nothing, don't white. Yeah, because I got to school. So I remember just sitting in school. I was scared to say with something to the homie. I was scared to give DAPs. I was just like, y'all got to sit here and wait. And then my mom said, after you take your pictures, go crazy, dude. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then that was always the thing as you got older, was later in the day that you took your photos. Yeah, it's always a big thing with parents, like yo, all right now now you're in sixth grade.
Speaker 4: That means at you you have to wait till noon exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't eat nothing, like, you got to sit here and just chill, don't you don't use your crayons, don't do nothing. Y My mom gave me the crazy speech leaving. I was look at baby d Laras ain't changed. It looked like you was doing something you wasn't supposed to be doing. She was rapping where you was at.
Speaker 5: I think this was my first birthday and I think I bit my cousin Daja Highdaysia. I think I bit her on her mouth like a little bit after this picture.
Speaker 1: Oh so you were hungry, Okay, that's what tongue out means.
Speaker 3: I was just like, Wow, you guys made fun of me for admitting that vulnerable story and me getting kicked out of daycare for biting somebody. Don't call me a bier for like seven episodes straight, but I.
Speaker 2: Admitted to be a that's my bag. I still bite mother fuckers. You crazy ship.
Speaker 1: That's what she do. I mean, that's your strongest asset at that age. Yeah, look at the bowtie with the suspenders is crazy, Like, look at this suspended. It does go all the suspenders of it.
Speaker 3: It does give the vies of like every murdered doc on Netflix in them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of that. Where did it go wrong? He was such a love shot.
Speaker 1: You look at his family with such a family kid. Everybody loved him. And then you know, just high school, he just went he went.
Speaker 3: Left, and then all of us are watching Netflix going, how do you not look in his eyes?
Speaker 2: Did you not see this?
Speaker 3: Look at those ers's had a clip on?
Speaker 4: Was that was that tied clip on? Okay?
Speaker 2: I mean you were young?
Speaker 1: Yeh?
Speaker 3: Ryan made it early? Oh yeah, I almost went in there delete. I almost hated it. I was like, I don't know if Ryan is allowed on the IG yet it's not.
Speaker 2: We love Ryan.
Speaker 4: That's hilarious. That was a hilarious preak.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you would have sent me a whack photo, he wouldn't have made it. But the photo was really cute.
Speaker 4: It was a door.
Speaker 3: It was also adorable because it was a shot in I don't know in twenty fifteen, so like it was super high rack.
Speaker 1: That was last summer. I was last summer.
Speaker 3: I do like that trend of this is who you're and then it's the baby picture, because that's I've had that in like a couple of therapy before, and I've always thought it was like the worst strategy. Like remember when you're judging your partner or looking at them, just think about the baby and nah, this is an adult that's sucking up in front of me yelling at that child. And I would not never yell at it child. We're not in nineteen ninety six. Yeah, it's now, and she's an adult that needs to take accountability.
Speaker 1: Yo? What is that with these memes that be going around? Like do y'all? I would just like scroll on social media and just like just see all these memes and just like that just tug at your like emotional strings. Oh my god, what memes?
Speaker 2: How it is our relationship?
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 2: Just shut up? Just what memes? Mom? Just what memes? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Why is? Why is the marriage algorithm only relationshipship?
Speaker 2: And what means she's a lover girl?
Speaker 1: Which but what she be what you what should be watching? Like what she be liking because it's only her algorithms because she liking some ship. Now because sometimes people send you stuff, but why they send you relationship ship? Never mind? So I saw this, I saw this. I saw this. It wasn't really a meme. He's more or less, I guess, like a skit where the uh the kid was talking to his mom and his mom was like, oh my god, look at this is so funny. He was like, mom, what is that? Doesn't make any sense? Da? Da da, And he kind of like turns and looks and it's like a baby version of him and his mom when he's showing his mom, like a drawing that he did in class looked like shit. The mom was like, oh my god, it's so beautiful. So it was saying like as we get older, now our parents show with shit that were like, yo, that's not even funny, Like what is that? But it's like yeah, but you gotta still you know, like, hey, they did it for you at one point, like they thought you were the funniest, most creative kid in the world. Yeah, and now your parents are getting older and they showing you things that they think it's funny. You have to laugh.
Speaker 2: Did you cry?
Speaker 1: I ain't cry? What I definitely call my mom after that, though, I had to check it on I was like, yeah, because my mom is sending me shit and I feel like, my what what is this?
Speaker 3: Typically you want to say, hey, I saw this meme two years ago, right like, ma, this is.
Speaker 1: Not even this.
Speaker 4: It just got to Facebook.
Speaker 1: My favorite thing now is AI. My mom don't know what's real. AI is so dated, you know what's real? Dog Like It's like and now I'm just like, all man, just alright, cool.
Speaker 5: Now my mom and my step mom, I go on, I go on fucking their facebooks, and it's just all AI photos of them, like they're on a they're a biker.
Speaker 2: Now they're a superhero. Now there are a cop.
Speaker 5: It's like, y'all have to start with a y'all are literally burning down a small city.
Speaker 3: Like, but we were fucked before the AI stuff because they would fall for just memes or just images. Even on Sunday when I was over at my godfather, somebody screamed, uh, wait, you have to be.
Speaker 2: Gay now to win an oscar.
Speaker 4: That's a rule.
Speaker 2: I said.
Speaker 3: I said, that's fake. What you're reading right now is fake. Like give me your phone. I'm telling you right now, this is fake. I don't know that might be, it might be all parm It was a list of rules that said this is and the caption said this is real of Oscar.
Speaker 1: This is real. Just says that it's real. You know that.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is I promise you, this is not in the Oscar booklet. You have to walk them off the ledge, like what is going on now? Like, promise you this is not real?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, pez it was real.
Speaker 2: So you're calling them NBJ gay that's what you're saying.
Speaker 1: No, we're not doing that. First one. Out out to Michael B. Jordan.
Speaker 2: Rapulations graduate to both of.
Speaker 1: Them, to both of them. Shout out to Smoking Stack. No, but Congratson. Michael B. Jordan on winning Best Actor at the Oscars this year, well deserved. It was dope to see Michael B. Jordan received that award and just received praise from his peers and actors and actress that he looked up to. I think everybody kind of felt like Sinners was the movie of the year, even though one battle after another one movie of the year. Yeah, another great movie. Shout out to Tiana Taylor. She she got an Oscar. She's in that movie obviously, so she won to Oscar for that. But shout out to Michael B. Jordan, Man, well deserved. And if you didn't see Sinners, I don't know what you're waiting for. It's a good movie and it's definitely, you know, another one of the movies that Ryan Coogler and Michael B. Jordan to add to their filmography. Just just great films and great work that they have together.
Speaker 5: And shout out to Ryan Coogler for winning Best Original Screenplay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out to Ryan.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Ryan cool Bler, Young Cools.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, no, I.
Speaker 2: Thought it was great.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch the Oscars, I'll be honest with you, but I did watch the clips of them winning, and I appreciated that. I watched Conan's uh monologue, and that was a cold crowd. I felt for him. I thought Conan was kind of funny.
Speaker 1: I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: I just it was. It was a rough crowd, and I felt for him.
Speaker 1: That's a tough gig though.
Speaker 2: It was stiff from there, I know, stiff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I feel like everybody's still kind of little. I thought we was making a little turn and like, you know, everybody not being so sensitive.
Speaker 3: But Conan didn't even like say anything. That was like super over that it was just it was just a stiff room.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe maybe he wasn't funny.
Speaker 4: I thought it wasn't bad. I think Conan is a really good writer.
Speaker 1: He's Irish.
Speaker 5: Ah, they didn't laugh at him during fucking Saint Patty's weekend.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, man.
Speaker 1: Y'all did Conan dirty? Don't do Conan like that?
Speaker 4: Focused on centers.
Speaker 2: We're all every it was over.
Speaker 1: I thought it was we're all sinners and we're all having sinch.
Speaker 2: Maybe keep it whatever, I keep it. No, it's funny. We're all we're all sinners and we're all having sent Actually, yeah.
Speaker 1: Even Conan, even Conan is Heaven said, I don't know if you know that.
Speaker 3: On Saturday, I got a very strange text message. This could either bomb. This is completely true. This could either bomb and Maul could be mad at me, or.
Speaker 1: We can keep it.
Speaker 3: I get a text message on Saturday at twelve thirty at night. I just met a man whose name is Hank Strong. He's an actor, and he wanted me to say hi to Maul for him and tell him that big dick Buster says hello. I will tell you the rest later. This is a person that's very very near and dear to my heart that that texted this to me. She was at work and ran into this gentleman. I got the rest of the story. Apparently you were at a club at one point and you met the gentleman and he reminded you of somebody else, and then you continued to call him Big dick Buster for the rest of the night in the club, which I wanted to call cap On because you don't give anyone nicknames a littone Big dick Buster, But I don't know you have been You have been known to do toast at daven Busters with the Kardashians, so I thought that had something to do with it. Okay, are you do you know any recollection of the story?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Hank Hank is ah. He did security in the city. He does security, personal security for for US celebrities. But he was in Godfather Harlem. Okay, he had a roll in Godfather Harlem. His name was Big dick Buster. He was like one of one.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm only on season one of Godfather.
Speaker 1: You know, he was one of the like the muscle for Bumpy Johnson and you know, one of the guys that that had like stole some money or did something like they had him in the warehouse, beat him up, and then they had Big Dick Buster come in, you know, do a big dick but only Big Dick Buster can do. Okay, you know what I mean. So, but you know, shout out shout out to Hank's.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying he should add more context to his.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I wasn't position. I don't know.
Speaker 3: He did not add in Godfather Harlem, he's not adding acting. He said, yo, just to tell him all Big dig Buster said what up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's first of all. And I wasn't walking around calling him real, I wasn't doing that. But shout out shout out to Hank Man, good dude, you know what that was like to get that text to twelve. That's wow.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely not an underground scene he was in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I'm not calling Hank big dick bust. I'm not walking around calling Hank at the club at the club, shut up, my g what that's not? Wait what season of Godfather Harlem? Because I'm almost done with season I think I'm actually the beginning of season two, probably season two. Okay, and they just they call him big Dick bust just think like that's what he does. He comes in and he just he raped it. Well, I mean that's what Bumpy Johnson. I didn't say that bumpump Bumpy gave him that. Yeah, I didn't give him that name. But yeah, he comes in and everybody looking like that, they think he gonna beat you up because he's, you know, big guy. But then no, he taking your butt. Oh yeah. Sometimes I wish I had lived in the seventies, and other times I'm kind of glad. Shoot me. Yeah, they just just kill just killed me, just me on fire, shoot me for just shoot me. That's it.
Speaker 3: I don't need to go out that way. What's okay? Yeah, then I guess that does. But even then, like I've never been ahead of a criminal organization, I understand you have to do some diabolical ship to get there. I don't know if I want to, Like what if this guy turns on me one day? Yeah, I could maybe defend myself against a killer that whatever, but this year, like you got to treat that guy with a different level of class.
Speaker 4: He should be when your number one shooter doesn't.
Speaker 1: Just shoot yeah. Yeah, but yeah, he want butt, that's what he want.
Speaker 4: Like but like he could just kill the person who wants to do that.
Speaker 1: Instead, I'm gonna get and take some button and then with throw a multi roof. You know what salary do you want? Sir?
Speaker 2: We are not advocating for rape, by the way.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no no, that was his role in The Godfather Hall obviously just a gangster series, so it was a gangster shit happening. So I don't know how gangster that is, but you know whatever, man, I'm not telling anybody how to run their criminal organizations for sure.
Speaker 3: Anyways, it was, uh, it was it. Was it a good music weekend or was it just a music weekend? Because we've gotten some good ones back to back, said we deal with the white elf in the room first, or should we get to James Blake Olexie like a lot?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, We're going right to Monica. We're gonna write to Santa Monica. Let's go right right to Santa Monica. Jack Harlow dropped his very much anticipated new project. As we've been waiting to hear from Jack, and we talked about it last week and we was like, you know, this is an important project for Jack. Which way is he gonna go what is it gonna sound like? This? That and the third and all of the ideas that we threw around. I don't think any of us landed on what exactly the project turned out to indeed be. Yeah, first thoughts as soon as I played it, I'm like, Okay, Jack is in a whole different bag. Rory, I'm like, I wasn't expecting this. This was completely different for Jack Carlow. Sure, this just felt like an entirely new artist, somebody that we've never heard before. But while it was different, it wasn't what I expected. It wasn't terrible. It wasn't terrible. I was I was a little thrown off. I was a little confused, but it wasn't terrible. It was it was okay. It just wasn't terrible, but definitely was not what we expected. I don't think it was what we expected at all.
Speaker 2: No, I was not.
Speaker 3: After the Doja Cat single, I was like, all right, let's let's keep let's keep the train moved.
Speaker 1: I didn't though he was going all the way pop. I'm not gonna lie, we said pop. Maybe I think he gives a little sprinkle, a little rap in this still hip hop, but.
Speaker 3: I anticipated a mix between Jack Man and the kids, Miss You. I thought he was gonna find a good balance there, of not. I didn't think he was gonna go post malone or sell out the way a lot of white rappers have done in the past.
Speaker 4: I didn't think Jack was gonna do that. I did not expect him.
Speaker 3: No wonder, I have not been able to book Electric Lady Lamb for the past fucking six months.
Speaker 1: Jack had it, He had it booked out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're expensive, that place is.
Speaker 1: He had it booked up.
Speaker 2: That's d Achelo's. I don't know where to begin here.
Speaker 3: I would be a liar if I did not.
Speaker 2: Laugh at all the jokes the entire weekend, and it was plenty of true.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was plenty of jokes to laugh at. They called him I R S one. I R S one was definitely one of my favorites. I did.
Speaker 3: This is what you can put on the screen. Uh pH, I'll send it to you. Darn instead of damn. Was one of my favorites. If you know your history into the Nation of Islam, yakub quality, Yes, music rothschild was definitely a child was fucking hilarious.
Speaker 5: They called it in January sixth and Park.
Speaker 2: Somebody called him Juwe hill.
Speaker 3: Day last stole bro they said, they said bland, Nubian.
Speaker 5: Proud boys to men they did tearing his ass up, Yo, man.
Speaker 1: Jack Man, it's when they put it's when white boys put that hat on right there. That hat does it every time.
Speaker 4: This one.
Speaker 3: I also again the album covers the best white on both sides.
Speaker 2: They saw him Auschwitz Alcina.
Speaker 5: Oh my, I had to look up if he was actually Jewish because Madam them were Jewish jokes.
Speaker 2: I'm like, he's not even.
Speaker 1: Jewish, Oh my god, man, yeah, yeah, Jack, I don't know, man, this is this just wasn't what we was expecting. Man, Like, the music is not terrible, it's cool, but it's just like we wasn't. We didn't think we ain't need this.
Speaker 3: It's like DiAngelo is funny, but they spelt it the Italian way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I saw the Anglo saxon that fucking fried me nigga, said Leon Thomas Jefferson.
Speaker 4: Someone called him ninth wonder Bread.
Speaker 2: Oh my in f doom Yo went on for hours.
Speaker 1: Q tip tip Yeah, Jack, they frying you up for this one. I ain't gonna lie listen, man, I'm really not here. It's not terrible though, Like y'all know, this ISOs, but it's not a terrible album.
Speaker 3: Y'all know this is my bag. So I am actually very critical of people going into this genre, especially when they've not been in it.
Speaker 2: It's it's really not.
Speaker 6: That bad.
Speaker 2: I think what.
Speaker 3: I think music fans find it a bit distasteful is how Mac Miller coded he was trying to be in it. And I'm not saying Jack went anywhere with Mac Miller on his mind whatsoever. But we saw Mac transition from being a backpack rapper into a full blown musician, like Mac could play every instrument producing. You saw the artist he got respect from, and you watched that entire thing was like one day I decided I want to do a.
Speaker 4: Soul quarian album.
Speaker 2: Mac.
Speaker 3: We watched do that in such an authentic way. And I don't even want to make this a race thing per se. But Mac is the closest thing we've probably seen with modern artists that have transitioned to another genre in a very respectful and authentic way. Yeah, and I'm not saying I don't know Jack's intentions. I don't know Jack personally. He could have had every authentic he could have. I mean, I know he didn't know Brandy two years ago, but maybe he discovered neo soul music and really fell in love with it and wanted to do this. I just don't know who's ever running the program of getting out an album like this. Whereas Three Stacks, when Love Below came out, I went and bought it as a kid, expecting an outcast album. I was confused as fuck, but Andre just sat quietly and let us all deal with it. This with throwing on the costume of the fucking the beanie you in the park like Brown Sugar, it was like too much on the nose, a bit like when Mac was moving into another genre.
Speaker 4: Mac was himself through the whole thing.
Speaker 1: He didn't put on a new costume for it.
Speaker 3: It was just like Max just being Mac this. Even though I'm not saying that's Jack at all, I want to make that very clear. I don't know Jack Carlow. I'm not saying he's doing that. It just got odd that you completely changed your style to the stereotypical neo soshit in twenty twenty six, when people making Neil Sol music don't even dress that way.
Speaker 2: No more, no.
Speaker 3: They dress how they dress, it's almost like you were doing. And I'm not saying you don't like to dress that way. Maybe Jack, I like a beanie too. I used to have the beanie with the brain.
Speaker 5: You want to just kill him like you ain't got to keep saying. I'm not saying I don't know Jack, I just kill him.
Speaker 2: It's okay, I'm not here to kill him. I'm just saying you checked.
Speaker 3: Sometimes checking too many boxes is the wrong thing. Sometimes going you know what, I want to make a Neil Sol album and record it an electric lady is like, all right, man, let's pull it back.
Speaker 4: How about you be your version of this?
Speaker 3: Because I think Jack's between Jack Man and the kids miss you. I think Jack could have incorporated a lot of Neil Sol into his sound already in a way that may have been less. Let's check every neo soabox and put the beanie on. Let's get a black girl with short hair, Let's smile in the park, let's walk around like we're Maxwell and Brooklyn like. It was just too much of the box checking. But with that said, I don't think the music is that bad. The way people were killing the music. I don't think it's as bad as people are making enough. It's not as I actually it's not.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just a hard left like he is.
Speaker 3: To me, it was the hard left with the marketing. And then you sit and listen my white face and my past. You can pull up anything. I'm not not guilty in this entire thing, but sitting with two white people from New York Times to talk about your black album is a little fucking weird to me.
Speaker 1: And who's Monica?
Speaker 2: He said, you know what, it's staying for somebody.
Speaker 4: Somebody told me to sound it out, but don't say it out loud.
Speaker 1: And I went, oh, fuck my Nika, my Nikai.
Speaker 5: Or whatever whatever girl he got with folllox. That is fucking the ship out of him.
Speaker 1: Ye foind out what Monica looked like. It's gonna give us all the all the answers we need right here. It's gonna tell us everything we need to know. But I mean, we don't know the muse. Who's the muse to this this music?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: I think that's why because the rollout was so confusing. That's why the disconnect to me has happened. Because there could have been a rollout of who Monica really was, and we would have probably had an idea. How it appears is that he just chose a black name to call his black album Monica. Now, if there was a story that we missed, I think that could have helped with the rollout and kind of eased people into this, if you wanted to make this drass transition into soul music.
Speaker 4: But there wasn't that. Yeah, it's just is just a hard left jack.
Speaker 3: And again, I think I think it's insane to sit down with I'm not saying sitting down New York Times is wrong, but sitting down with two white people that probably have never heard Mama's Gun in their entire life to discuss your neo soul album is a strange way. He did get fucked over. I mean that the clip is insane. I got blacker. I know what he was trying to say, as far as white artists usually go to white ship and he's saying his music went more to the black black region of music.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: I don't know, because I think all music is black.
Speaker 1: Right, So that's what you mean? Got blacker? Did he say got blacker?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said he got blacker, But he was what I think he was trying. Jack Carlo said he got blacker, but he did not see the clip that went viral.
Speaker 5: Even in reference to his music, his music got blacker instead of going white, Like how his.
Speaker 1: Hip hop album It'll get more Black than hip Hop? Do it?
Speaker 3: Well, they were talking about people more than how a lot of artists will start with hip hop and then they'll venture up kid Rock did hip hop, then he went white.
Speaker 1: I mean white. I was in the congratulations is kind of the same.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, a lot of people would say post Malone got hot because of hip hop and then immediately said hip hop has no substance in a quote, and then started making country and pop music that he used hip hop to get to pull his career and move on. And New York Times and Jack were trying to explain that at this moment where he was a huge white artist, he decided to go more towards what people would consider black music, which would be neil.
Speaker 4: So even though all music.
Speaker 3: Is black music, he just chose to say the word I got blacker, and that got clipped.
Speaker 4: Now that's insane, Yeah, Jack, that's Jack.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: But what I think he was trying to say is I instead of doing what all my other white counterparts do in this situation, I decided not to go for the fame pop shit and went more towards music that I prefer which Neil Soul is obviously black. But then again, so is fucking rock and roll pop music every day periods because ball music is black. So but that's a separate conversation. But that's me speculating. Let's just deal with what he said. Yeah he said, I got blacker. Yeah, that's just not it.
Speaker 2: And you're wearing the beanie and it just I don't know, I feel like that.
Speaker 5: Fucking beanie is pushing me off, Like I'm not gonna lie. Like, if you want to put off the music you want to put out, that's fine, especially if it's good like whatever. But the cosplaying, the cosplaying of like my uncle, I don't like that shit. That shit is so unnecessary and it makes it seem like you're taking it as a joke and you're not really respecting the music.
Speaker 1: You remember, like the in the shitcoms in the nineties when the white kids showed up the high school he was cool like and Steve Harvey Show and all of that, and old girls liked him, and there's like a talent show. You feel like, oh he can rap. That's what Jack Hall remind me a little bit. He can play basketball. The white man can't jump, right. He played basketball and he gave it, you know, he wrapped you, I mean, and then now he's giving us neil soul.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a it's an interesting move. Was it a good I'm trying.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't be the way I feel like y'all should be speaking. You know, I'm just saying what you do the New York Times and Jack already cleaned up my side speaking.
Speaker 1: I think it was a smart move, though, I think, do you I think this? This hurt Jack, just definitely hurt him in my in my in my humble opinion. I'm not an artist. I don't make music, so I'm not going to, you know, speak too much to that. But it's hard left. I think hurt Jack's trajectory more than it helped. For sure, No.
Speaker 3: Maul boost Mob is proving that you don't have to overpay with great wireless unlocked savings with the twenty five dollars a month forever unlimited plan today not just Saint Patrick's Day week more. This happens all the time. You would think you'd get lucky enough just because of Saint Patrick's day.
Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 3: No, this is forever more. It's a permanent price with no contracts and no price hikes. You can keep your fun and your number, but you save up to six hundred dollars a year compared to any of the major carriers. Maul, can you please stop overpaying and switch to a fair price at boostmobile dot com.
Speaker 1: Based on average annual single line payment of AT and T Verizon and T Mobile customers compared to twelve months on the boost Mobile Unlimited plan as of January twenty twenty six. For full off of details, visit boothsmobile dot com.
Speaker 5: A right, Okay, I have to think that maybe maybe him and whoever is on his team knows something I don't, because this is such an obvious, simply bad move for his career that I would think, Okay, if they did this, they must have reasoning for it, because it's like to ask, was this like not good for him?
Speaker 2: I think that's pretty obvious. We were just.
Speaker 5: Talking on the last episode about how you don't have a particular sound that we can go to.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 5: Who are you as an artist and then you switch again. So it's like, are you just gonna hop around genres for the rest of the life now.
Speaker 1: Right, because now with the he can't go back like full rap on the next project. Why not?
Speaker 2: Hell no, he wants but how he'll come around.
Speaker 1: You're right, he can do. Jack Haller can do whatever the fuck he want to do. I'm saying if he goes full rap hip hop next album, that's gonna make this album look even crazier this it's gonna be like, what the fuck was that about? Like what I mean, even even what was that moment?
Speaker 3: I mean even with I don't know. I want to make this very clear. I'm not comparing Jack Harlow Monica to Kanye West Edaways and Heartbreaks, but Kanye went back to rapping like you can do something. It's different though after fucking the love below he went and wrapped over.
Speaker 1: The is different. He was already established as a man.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say that, like he was.
Speaker 1: Already established as a mega, mega producer.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm saying I'm not comparing them.
Speaker 3: But in the same breath, I will say, which we talked about on the last episode when we were trying to figure out what this album was going to sound like. Jack Harlow is a he sells out at the Barclay Center. He does have a TikTok fan base, and I think he looked out at the crowd and probably was like, I hate the fans, Steve Lacy treatment, I hate the people that I'm performing to.
Speaker 4: Man, we had that full conversation.
Speaker 3: Let's not act like Jack is also not I'm not a megastar, of course, but anyone that sells out in arena, I think you can put in a pretty high category.
Speaker 1: No, no, for sure, but but you can't. We're not talking about somebody that is only doing two thousand seats, which, by the way, two thousand seat is great.
Speaker 4: But he's doing arenas. Okay, So let's he's not going to do arenas with Monica.
Speaker 5: Let's but and that's so that's what I was about to say, right so with let's address the he's doing arenas. Because the way that music moves so fast these days, like for example, if Jenna Jackson came back right now or decided to drop something she can do in arena for the rest of her life, she will be able to do an arena if you have one hot project that will and it was hot because of a couple singles, and you were able to do an arena that year, like before this album, I don't know if Jack would have been able to do an arena like. I don't know if he would have been able to do an arena after jack Man. I don't know if he would have be able to do an arena after now. So then you can't say he does arenas because that means you have a dedicated fan base who will support you no matter what. That's what makes you an established artist. I don't think that he has that. I don't think that he can release this album and go and do an arena and his dedicated fan base will show up. That what will make him established. I don't think he's there yet.
Speaker 4: Okay, I see your point again.
Speaker 3: I think jack Man was more of a mixtape, and it came out pretty quick afterwards and was clearly just a quick like I'm putting something out for my core fan base. If he would have stayed more in the lane of the kids, Miss You, I think Jack would have still been able to do arenas. Now I would assume that he's going to I hope purposely choose small venues to perform this. And then also I don't know again how much of this music he created. That's also tough to perform when you didn't make this type of music.
Speaker 4: Like that's a lot of the allure of.
Speaker 3: Let me not say a lure, but a lot of the authenticity with Neil so is a lot of those artists are producing that music. So those live shows hit a bit differently when you're controlling the entire band, you're participating in every instrument is it's just a little different. I don't know how this looks. And they and most of those artists have been doing venues for so long. They know how to control those crowds. They know how to put a show on. I'm not saying Jack doesn't, but doing first class in Barclays is a little different than controlling four shows in one night in Blue Note, where you have to play every instrument. Yeah, So I just don't know if it's gonna come across. I don't know if he knows how to perform this yet. And he's a professional. I'm sure he's probably rehearsing as as much as he can. I just don't know how this is gonna pivot and.
Speaker 2: Who even.
Speaker 5: He doesn't give a fuck if he does sobs, who goes and see some asobs?
Speaker 2: Who's the consumer?
Speaker 4: That's a great question.
Speaker 1: Every white woman that just left American Apparel and went to get a lot to.
Speaker 2: I'm acha.
Speaker 4: Here's the what Maul is saying is.
Speaker 1: This is a bad idea.
Speaker 2: It's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: This was a bad idea. This album all right, but here's listening the experiment like this, Jack way too soon.
Speaker 3: You're kind of not wrong, though, because that crowd that followed him on TikTok probably has never heard Neil soul in their lives. And if you soon, if you consider this diet Neil, so some of those people may think that they just Jack just tapped into a genre that no one's ever heard before. Right, some people really might be like, yo, what this is? This type of music is crazy, even if it is diet. And again, really they have the women you're talking about. Go to Blue Note one time to watch Jack and look at Jack like he's three stacks and level below, like.
Speaker 1: I've never even heard anything like this. But this is not this is Jack. This was just too soon to experiment like this for Jack, do you.
Speaker 3: Give him any any respect for at this moment pivoting to something you think he in his.
Speaker 4: Words, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean as an artist, I respect risk. Yeah, I respect when artists take risks. You know, you gotta believe in yourself. You have to have the utmost belief in yourself first before the fans will believe in you. So I respect Jack for that. I mean, I just think that, you know, this was just such a hard pivot where it's like from his sound, it's like, I just think it was too soon to do that. I think you needed to give us one more, maybe two more bona fide rap hip hop albums. You could sprinkle in some R and B, even some neo soul vibes in that.
Speaker 3: Within that album Mac Miller The Divine, which to me is more of a modern classic of that type of genre where it's like Mac is rapping on that. You still got to hit with Anderson Pact, but then you have joints on there. Shit, even the record with Grande is a record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just think this was this was too hard left. It was like you know, and and again I respect artists taking risks. That's that's that's you know, that speaks to an artist just believing in themselves. So I respect Jack there, but you know, just somebody just listening and I press play on it on the Jack Harlow album. I was not expecting this to be the album at all.
Speaker 5: So if you didn't know it was Jack Harlow and somebody just threw it on, would you like it?
Speaker 2: And ask, like, yo, who's that?
Speaker 1: I like, Yo, Rey Shan is back? My god, stop yo, me saying is back?
Speaker 2: Absolutely yo.
Speaker 3: You know the amount of people that were saying Jack Carlow's next album it's gonna be dancehol what ship.
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 3: Demarus? I would ask, who is this? Yes, because I don't think it's bad music. I like Prague all of my friends. Hook is crazy. I like, say, hello, I like the project, but here's my thing. If you're gonna go for the risk, don't, Glenn Lewis, the entire project is safe.
Speaker 4: Like, that's what's weird about it.
Speaker 3: It's a risk because you pivoted to Neo Soul with a beanie on and said you got Blacker and then met Mona Like all of that is a crazy, crazy risk. But again, not comparing Jack to Andre two thousand. But when Andre two thousand took that pivot, he went all the way. You got weird shit like Happy Valentine's Day. Yeah, you got records that were digestible, like hey, prototype, like you got things that the world could accept. But then you got love and war, you got Happy Valentine's Day, you got all these like really pushing the genre forward instead of just copy and pasting. For this is the safest meal soul album I've ever heard in my life. That's that's really my issue. It's not bad music, but if you're gonna take the risk push the genre forward, don't just every record. Every record is the safest meal soul record I've ever heard, which doesn't mean it's bad, but it's safe.
Speaker 2: There's nothing on.
Speaker 3: There that I was like, Okay, I see you're trying to push You appreciate neo soul so much that you're trying to push it forward. This is a very, very safe nine records of what someone would think neo soul was in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: And I want to make it clear, I don't think that's bad. It's good music.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 3: All of my friends has incredible writing. Again, say hello, I'll probably listen to say hello, that'll stay in the way, like progue is fire, I move along school.
Speaker 4: Every song is cool, but it's safe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So to me when you're saying this is a risk, yeah, it's a risk, but it's the safest risk I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Like, if you're gonna do it, do it right.
Speaker 3: Well, I meant get in there, like I love that Robert Glasper was on it. But at that point, let's let's tap in a little bit more. Let's really try to push this. No, let's not okay if you let's just not go that deep.
Speaker 1: They're hard left shrinkle the album with a cut program on the album, but then get back and wrapping not mad like okay, like you slowly introducing your audience to a different side of your different sound. Yeah, this is just straight up like who is this? This is a whole different person.
Speaker 2: We know, we know why there was no single. Yeah awkward?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah what super I get it. Yeah, there's kind of no win for losing in that capacity. You put a single out, it's like, wait, what the fuck is going on? Then you get a full Yeah you kind of just had to put this out. But I mean, at the same time, though, the Will Smith segment that we cut, which I went back and saw that freestyle, and I think we owe them all like a huge apology.
Speaker 4: We should have kept that.
Speaker 2: I still.
Speaker 5: Didn't lying on us and what we said that it wasn't clout chasing.
Speaker 1: Yes he was, That's what we said he was.
Speaker 3: He was wrapping over pancakes. I'm not saying, first of all, that Will Smith freestut was awful. I'm not saying Jack Carlo's album is awful. Our point in the Will Smith segment was if this is what you want to do as an artist, and you feel whole, and this is what you want to do, more power to.
Speaker 1: You, bro. I mean, but that's what about it Jack.
Speaker 3: If Jack feels better instead of he may have felt nasty after that, doja cash shit? Like all right, I'm not really becoming a caricterature of the same first class record. Let me put a beanie on it, go be a character somewhere else. But he may have felt whole with that. Maybe he feels like I wanted.
Speaker 1: Jack could feel whole, cool, great, he could experiment, great, do all of those things, right, But we go sit here and laugh at joke about it like that. That's just not it. Jack, like we we we fuck with you. But come on, though, this album is not what we expected. Respect the risks as an artist, cool do that, but I just think that it was too too far left, and you got to ease ease the audience in the ears into this new Jack Harlow Monica vibe. This was just like a complete you know, reset, and it's like a whole different person now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm still gonna laugh at Curtis Mayflower. Yeah, come on man Q and on Tip Yeah, I'm laughing at all of that.
Speaker 2: Juwe Hill, Yeah, Jue Hill's fucking insane.
Speaker 5: They called America America bad Judaism album America.
Speaker 1: Americanism and just calling it Judaism. This fucking oh god. But someone did before we get get off this and get some other music. Someone did post.
Speaker 3: Hip hop by the Numbers posted artists that have done like the shift, starting with Jack Harlow, Neil Solauren b Post Malone, Drake, with House No R and b Andre.
Speaker 1: They put Ambia in New age jazz. I'm not broke. He was how many albums in before Drake did that? Honestly, never mine out that.
Speaker 3: Wasn't really that far out of his ship Kanye obviously with ata Waits Little Yachty, when he bit all of child Sound, Childish Gambino cud.
Speaker 4: He did some old rock shit. Wane did a rock album.
Speaker 3: I don't like that they put or Hill Unplugged under folks soul, but I guess I get it. Snoop has done every genre you can think of.
Speaker 1: Every artist you name. It was so established in so big pause when they decided to do that, Like, that's the difference. You have to establish an identity, a sound that people know you for when they hear it, or that's Jack Harlow. Like we were sitting here saying, like, Yo, what is it again? What is it gonna sound?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What is this project? Is da da? We were still looking for that. We were still trying to figure out the Jack Harlow sound. So then they give us a completely different sound than we've ever heard from Jack. You confuse us even more now now we really don't know what to expect. What's the next album? I just told you Dan say that one hundred two thousand, like just instruments? Is he gonna let us know that he can actually play? Now? Like, like, what is it? What is the next he cannot go back full rap hip hop next album. He can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because even like with Child's Gambino, if you have because of the Internet, going to Awaken My Love, that was very much a funk album. It wasn't that crazy because the Internet had elements of that, Like it was. Everyone does kind of ease their way. You have to, Yeah, you have to. You can't like you have to. It's a way to do it.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad. It's a way to do it. It's just a way to do it. And I think this was he miscalculated his.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because even like Three Stacks too, Like yeah, Love Below threw me off a bit, but it was like.
Speaker 1: Three Stacks gave us a lot of rapping before he gave us the flu out.
Speaker 2: But I know what I'm saying, he also gave us a lot of bum.
Speaker 3: I'm saying he gave us a lot of rapping, but also a lot of singing before he did Love Below. Like there was elements like the Miss Jackson hook could have been on Love Below, and it wouldn't.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't have exact LinkedIn I ad exactly.
Speaker 1: So it's a way to do it, all right.
Speaker 3: Three Sacks in a wig, I don't think it's that weird, right, this is the part we get it.
Speaker 1: We understand this has always been a part of his thing.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean, I don't know if this this is Jacks thing this year?
Speaker 1: Well, looking forward to the next project Jack. Do we want to stay on the Whites, Yes, sir, it's a big, big weekend for the Whites.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you guys are big James Blake fans the way I am. I like you, James.
Speaker 1: James has disappointed me in the last few projects as a big James Blake fan.
Speaker 3: I hated the YACHTI project. His album before that kind of felt all over the place. I think we got the James that I love back, trying Toms, trying Tomes. I'm two listeners in and this is this is the James. I like, full, full, full on producer James and more of the R and B esque stuff. I like his electronics stuff. I like the alternative stuff. But sometimes James just needs to give us some harmonies and bring us all back. Sometimes experimenting is not good for your fan base, Like sometimes you shouldn't do an album with Little YACHTI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't confuse the listeners don't confuse your fan base.
Speaker 5: I get it, but see some people experiment and that shit pops off, Like.
Speaker 3: You never know what James was experimenting and has popped off. I'm saying he left us for like two years where I was like.
Speaker 1: He was busy, he had to go do some other ship.
Speaker 4: I don't know what fan base he was serving, and I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: I like more James R and B saying he went in a different bag for the last couple of years, that that had confused me a lot.
Speaker 4: This is a really good album.
Speaker 1: I gotta check it out. I didn't hit this one yet. Yeah. No, the whites.
Speaker 4: The whites try to give give you all some souls this weekend.
Speaker 1: I didn't take it, but hopefully James gave us a little more soul than.
Speaker 2: We're talking about.
Speaker 3: James Blake. Yeah, that's that's authenticity. You're right, I can I know who he is. Yeah, I know what's expecting. Alex Osley put out a record west Side. That's that's fire.
Speaker 2: One of the finest, bad the most talented.
Speaker 1: You're right, I'm cool.
Speaker 2: Alex is very pretty, but she's also very talented, very talented.
Speaker 4: We don't have to get.
Speaker 1: Her looks all the time, amazing voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she I mean she's I kind of want her and I know she doesn't want to do this. I kind of want her to sit with the pop producers. Just give me one year to sell out for a second and see what you could do, because I think we get soul full sellout.
Speaker 1: Music, soulful sellout music.
Speaker 3: Let me not all right, sell out is the wrong verb of that of crossover shit if you would have made this anyway, but you're in there, Maybe we do one session.
Speaker 4: With Benny Blanco, even though it's not really my.
Speaker 3: Guy, but just to see what you could do with your talent, with what the machine producers could do, because I think Alex could make the way we love Beyonce as far as pop music, soul authenticity, even though it's pop music. You know what Tom it is where I don't think Alex is far from that, even though she stays in her lane as far as this type of music.
Speaker 4: Just one go, give it three months, see what you come up with.
Speaker 1: I love Alex Osley, like.
Speaker 3: I really think Alex Osley could be with her talent level, one of the biggest artists in the R and B pop world for sure. Like it wouldn't be mean, like you would not expect from her, but she has that. Her talent is just different, her tone is different. She she would sing circles around these girls, but knows how to pull it back where it's digestible, where you're not just crooning the entire time on some traditional R and B.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 3: I'd like to see Alex do that, even though I know she's not going to do that. But you know, I didn't listen to the YG shi it, so forgive me there hate the West Coast.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm come on, I'm heaving sent.
Speaker 1: You just had to you just had to go there, right yo.
Speaker 4: Even Jack Carl Lowis, Evans.
Speaker 1: Jack Cars, Monica's Heaven Sent Monica for show Heaven Sent. So how I put on another record?
Speaker 4: He did Bouncing and it's great.
Speaker 1: Wait what the fuck is doing? Man? I love it? I love it, we get how happened and putting music out. I love it. I just didn't hit his record yet though.
Speaker 2: Dope, Yeah, it's great. It's a good rollout. I think all these records aren't gonna make the album.
Speaker 1: I think there's just a lot of lucy stuff that he's just getting the attention back to his solo career.
Speaker 2: So I can't wait, even though he said soon on his album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not fulling, but but he's been consistent every Friday we get That's what I'm saying, know.
Speaker 3: Bouncing his spot too production, He's he's been great on that end. Can we pull up the Larrussell clip before we get out of music? Just because I just think and sometimes in these trying times, it's a lot going on, especially with global politics, and this is where you know, artists like poc Chuck d Michael Stevie, everyone is as spoke of Marvin Gay, what's going on that there's been artists that have stepped in to really put things in perspective for us. And I think that's really what artistry is missing. So I agree with with Larrussell in his statement in starting this where his engineer said you don't drop this, m saying, this is the point of artists. This is what's been missing an artistry. We got to take a stance. We have to calm the world down and explain things. And I was ready, and then then he started the record.
Speaker 6: I made this record and I sent it off to my engineer. Fact he calls me. He said, Man, you probably shouldn't put this out. I said, what, what the hell happened? He said, you know you you're talking about Empstein. The It's a lot of shit going on. And I said, thank you for calling me. I'm finna drop this.
Speaker 4: That's what they said about.
Speaker 6: That's exactly why we need it, because everybody sitting be silent, and the goal of artist is to express the times and discuss say all the things that nobody else want to say or know how to say. I'm not perfect, and neither is the president's guilty or then the nigga had an apple dance. You can't be mad that they heeded if you don't let them vent, even the devil, what's had been sent, even Malcolm, what's had been sent? Even ma and what's having sent? Even Kanye's had been sent? We all haven't sent.
Speaker 7: Down too. We all haven't sent Epstein too. We all have been sent eight off too. We all haven't.
Speaker 1: I wonder if I am even you have been.
Speaker 5: Sent They said that they said I was having sent Who said that?
Speaker 1: Tom?
Speaker 3: Everybody don't know you pissed me off? The most about this wasn't Epstein or ate off or any of that. It was that he brought me into it. Even you, even I was questioning myself. You know, even you love the Russell Man, so do I. But that doesn't mean he can't get jokes.
Speaker 1: To No, listen, nobody is.
Speaker 3: We support Larussell. This was nuts. Your engineer was correct.
Speaker 1: That ship was I'm just wait. That wasn't the whole song? No, was it dode it matter? It was a big chunk of it. He might have gave us some ball, don't do that. It might be some bars in it.
Speaker 3: But that was also like, all right, yeah, it sounds nuts and he's definitely not using Heaven sent the correct way. But the speech I was with him all the way, like, nah, if your team is scared, your engineer is scared, maybe you actually have something like that. I was that this is a point where artists need to say something. And then he went on to say absolutely fucking nothing.
Speaker 1: But that's what is that the whole song? Though?
Speaker 2: No, it's not the whole song, but.
Speaker 1: We gotta hit the whole record.
Speaker 2: Nah, I'm cool, actually, but what if.
Speaker 1: He getting off though? Like what if he the record is like he really saying some ship though you gonna come back? And walk aback Atlanta to say it got kind of He's.
Speaker 2: Not really saying he was when he was first.
Speaker 5: It ain't like he was just aren't the hook?
Speaker 2: There was some verse in there.
Speaker 3: I think he's gonna explain uh Iranian gas prices and throwing bom.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. I don't know what I'm just saying. I feel like we've heard of russell songs, We've heard of some of his music. You know, he does a great job.
Speaker 3: Despite what y'all, I understand a lot in his music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what this is. I get it. You know what I'm saying. Epstein too, even I get it. Everybody get about it. That is kind of crazy to Saystein was eversent. I think that Nigga is the devil, but the devil wasn't angel once right, he fell down from heaving right. That's that's how the story goes with him. So in order to believe in and said, you gotta believe in the devil.
Speaker 3: Okay, And again this this isn't a religious podcast, but anyone that is Christian respect and believe. If you believe that everyone is sevencent, that's cool. Why did I need that information? What was groundbreaking about telling me that Epstein was created by God.
Speaker 1: That's why we need to get the rest of the song.
Speaker 2: What's what like you might tie it all in?
Speaker 3: All right, so after everything, we should stop be like, you know what, Heaven think about it though, like he was also heaven sent.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, we gotta hear the rest.
Speaker 2: You know what, maybe maybe maybe you should babysit.
Speaker 1: It's not no, no, no, it's not fair if we don't hear the entire record. We have to hear the entire record. That's what I'm saying. Get the joke. So let's get the joke. So, but let's also hear the rest of the record.
Speaker 2: Okay, strange rollout I had the weekend or strange rollout.
Speaker 1: He's at the Bogola, you know what I mean. He's probably wanted to preview his new song.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But I mean it's it's a little weird. It's like whoa, Okay, but let him land it. We got a even opportunity to land the record.
Speaker 3: Chuck English, who's an amazing producer, Chuck said, said don't lose me dog. He retweeted it, and then l Russell replied explaining what he was trying to say in the song. He said, what do y'all think I'm saying in the song? Is it the truth that's bothered something? Or is it what you think I'm saying. I'm saying every human was made by God, even the evil ones, even going to hell alongside some of you'all uncles, daddy's and favorite rappers.
Speaker 2: All Right, So I still still with Okay, he made a point, No he didn't.
Speaker 5: How if I make a song that's saying what the boy is blue? The sky is blue. You know what I'm saying, The sky is blue. Even you can see that the sky is blue. What the fuck is the point of that song?
Speaker 1: I'm saying. We got to hit the rest of the song. I'm saying what he said. In response to what Chuck English said, He's right, though every human was made by God, even the evil ones. That's a fact, even the niggas going to hell alongside some of your uncles, daddies and favorite rappers. What is false about what he says? It's not about it being fall That's all I'm saying. I'm saying what he said that.
Speaker 5: Chuck was arrested on the seventh day okay, Like it's like that's the thing. Fact though, okay, but there's mad facts. But if I still say, what was he saying wrong? That's what I'm saying, what.
Speaker 2: About being okay? So I did not grasping this.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter that what he's not about what he's saying, not being wrong, It's about what's the point.
Speaker 2: There's no point in me making a song that says, mall shirt is green.
Speaker 1: But we didn't hear a song, That's what I'm saying. We got to hit a rest of the song. We didn't.
Speaker 3: At this point, he released the verses, and my thing was that could be the song. That could be the song we just heard right up, like you're making a revolt record the way Fight the Power was like that he's explaining why artists are so important and then you just give me a bunch of shit.
Speaker 4: That's like, okay, why did I need to know that Epstein is okay?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: What? Why?
Speaker 4: Why is my perspective different?
Speaker 2: Now here is the world looking like that is the song?
Speaker 1: Then it's like, all right, what the fuck was that? If that is the song, that's the full record that he just we just heard, then it's like, what the what is the Russell talking about? But if there's more to it, and he makes it, he ties it on, it makes it make sense, then we're gonna be sitting here having to talk about the record again.
Speaker 3: Like Okay, I didn't even see Chuck English's reply until literally just now, and he's saying what Damarison are saying?
Speaker 4: So water is wet? What's the reason or the point that you tried to make?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said, you've been to heaven. I'm just now Joe Spita kind of kill. He said it wasn't even good enough for you to come out with the song. Like, if you're going to try to be an introspective artist, you got to pick up a book and read and expand your vocabulary. You can't make elementary music and then try to rap like nas. And I'm not saying that about Russell as a whole. I guess my thing is, even when Kanye has went off the deep end on shit that I didn't agree with what he was doing, he at least gave some context and some explanation, like I don't agree with what you're saying, but it's coming somewhat from a place that you have some points to make. Even if we disagree with them, like I didn't agree with everything Kanye did at the TMZ office and Van put him in his places and that. But at least Kanye was trying to make some points from another perspective that I didn't agree with.
Speaker 2: But there was some substance to his points.
Speaker 3: Even though he got them from Kandas and Tucker he was just regurgitating what they were saying. There still was something behind what he was saying. Just telling me that Epstein was made by God. Okay, what should I do with that now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I guess we'll see. Maw's the point. Maybe he cleans it up in the rest of the song.
Speaker 3: If I's and has a great perspective, make us records and listen.
Speaker 1: If that's the full song, I'm with you, what the fuck is Russell talking about? If that's the full song? I'm saying. If it's not, then we got to hear the full record. And they're like, Okay, maybe he may tie it all in to make it make sense.
Speaker 2: Because I thought he's about to rap. He's just sitting there.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying, wish we need is that the record. If not, let us hear the full record. But can we joke about it?
Speaker 4: Oh, for sure, absolutely do we think.
Speaker 3: I'm not going into any of the conspiracy stuff. I just do think it's crazy how the Timeline has turned on Larussell post rock Nation signing.
Speaker 2: Well, the Timeline wasn't really worried about l Russell pre rock Nation signing.
Speaker 3: No, I mean not the non music fan. The gossipy timeline now cares more. Yeah, it's just interesting that the choices that have been made post that, like l Russell choices as far as music, because I've followed everything that he's done. I've watched full streams, full YouTube videos of his backyard, like I've never heard him get in the Wayne shit or say Epstein was It's just bad timing.
Speaker 4: I'm not on the side that I think rock Nation is telling.
Speaker 3: Him to make these moves. I'm not that psychotic. I think y'all give rock Nation way too much credit. I don't even really think rock Nation like talks them to Larussell as much as you guys think he does. It's just now with the lights on, with the timeline that's only dedicated to killing people and ruining their careers, especially if they have some connection to Rock Nation. You've made some choices, though, what do you mean, because you've made nothing but positive choices for the last seven years.
Speaker 4: I've been watching you, and.
Speaker 2: Now all you're doing is arguing or creating.
Speaker 3: Now you're just arguing with fucking everybody. Yeah, just be the positive human being that you are, man, Stop walking up hill.
Speaker 1: That wasn't trying to be the positive human being. No, it's a way to be positive. It's a way to be positive in a way to just like, nah, don't do it that way, y'all are crazy. That wasn't him being positive. I'm just asking, was that not him being positive?
Speaker 3: What's pastor positive where they're embezzling money through the church and just say everyone's fine.
Speaker 1: I don't understand the correlation.
Speaker 3: I don't think you're positive because you say Epstein is even said. I think you can draw the line to be a positive person and say and not say that, especially when you I think it's when pastors getting and I'm not saying that about l. Russell, but I think when pastors get on their positivity ship, it starts saying everyone is God said, and God has every reason for everything. Sometimes you just you using that as a cop out. The cop out to what to be trying to be positive, like, na, some people are just should burn in hell. No, but that's what he said, Like I don't want to put the word heaven near none of y'all true.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is you saying he's not being positive, right even if even though somebody you feel like he shouldn't be trying to be positive about he should.
Speaker 4: Say that opera and ballet are the greatest genres of all time.
Speaker 1: It's the only way to be more.
Speaker 5: I get what you're saying, but I think that he's just saying that you can be positive. But when you know that, you know when he knew, when he came out and said that, he knew what the reaction would be, and then to feed into the reaction with more negativity. When people are sending negativity your way, it sounds like you're rage baiting us for attention.
Speaker 2: That's what one could take it as. So sometimes people are are saying rage bait, saying Epstein.
Speaker 5: The rage bait is talking about like saying that Adolph Hitler, Epstein, all of these people are sent by God. That's yes, that that would rage bait people because you know that people are gonna the people are gonna.
Speaker 2: You know, push back on that. And then when people.
Speaker 5: Push back rightfully, so you're then arguing with them, You're not leading with love.
Speaker 2: In that, like you're rage bated.
Speaker 3: And I think those types of whether they be outrage or clickbait or something like that, should post questions for conversation, which I think Kanye has done even when he's been wrong, Conversation actually happens. What is the conversation we're having here? Yeah, nothing, a bunch of nothing. But I did have a blast texting all my friends in rock Nation this morning. Good morning, Happy Monday. You're having said, he's so silly.
Speaker 1: Positivity you just like the pastor.
Speaker 2: May you think you're a positive person?
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think I'm a positive person.
Speaker 2: I'll see positivity in you.
Speaker 1: You think I'm negative? You think I've ever been negative?
Speaker 5: You have a negative size sometimes, But I don't think you're a negative.
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't have size, but like that's okay. So that's what I'm sing. I don't think you're a negative person. I want to say, you can't think I'm a negative person.
Speaker 2: I think you're optimistic. I think you're very optimistic.
Speaker 1: I mean I think you have to be in this world.
Speaker 5: No, I think some times people can use pessimism as a you know, as a defense mechanism shield.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't think I'm one of those people.
Speaker 2: Know you're not pessimistic at all.
Speaker 5: You guys are like the Ying and the Yang, like optimism, self deprecating pessimism.
Speaker 4: I have positive pessimism.
Speaker 1: What is negative about?
Speaker 2: What the fuck is positive pessimism? I mean, yes, I'm pessimistic, for sure, I would never say otherwise.
Speaker 1: But I don't like you've literally said you're Pessimisty.
Speaker 3: I know I'm pessimistic, but only with certain things. In regards to myself. I don't look at every everyone else in a negative way. It's more of a to her point self deprecation. I don't like I do have positives, so I think you can be okay. I think you're pessimistic when it comes to everybody else too. But I think pessimistic and negativity is two different things. I think negativity can be a bad thing. I think pessimist is just you don't really believe in people as a whole.
Speaker 1: You think Roy don't believe in people. You don't think he believes in anybody.
Speaker 4: You don't think I believe in anyone.
Speaker 2: No, I know.
Speaker 3: I think you believe Emotional Orders did fifteen thousand seats and stelf No, that's not like one hundred views on sounds don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: So when I say believe in people, I'm not talking about talent wise.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about he photoshopped his face on Beyonce's ass twenty years ago, and he's here because I believe in him.
Speaker 1: I had to see it, he had to see it.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about jamarriage. You never want to do podcasting. I think you're the best female podcaster period.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like box her in. You got a boxer in give a. I think he's put female right, yeah, put her in the box though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well women, yeah, I mean that's how.
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 5: I think you believe in people's talents. You're very amazing ass spot in talent, you know, thanks for my job all of.
Speaker 2: That cool stuff. I mean as people.
Speaker 5: I think sometimes you see like you don't always believe in the good of people.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I mean yeah, childhood trauma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not talent wise, but as man expectations, because in my early twenties I was like, let me not be that way and trust everyone. Okay, it didn't work out for you, well, and I should have been like yo, I should have just been my teenage. So so that's where that comes. But in like business and stuff, I'm not pessimistic with everything. I just manage expectations for myself just because I know how that I know how that shit goes. Like this isn't pessimistic in saying it's actually like a fact, usually it's.
Speaker 4: Not going to work out.
Speaker 1: Usually it's not going to work out.
Speaker 3: It's cliche, but I have failed ten thousand times succeeded twice. Like it's it's usually not going to work out. So you should manage your expectations in that regard. Yes, it's pessimistic, but it is also realistic. You should also always have that drive of this could be the one, because it could be the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but don't think every time like don't show earlier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it it probably won't workout, gotcha, And that's okay if you're viewing it in that type of way. It's not gonna be the end of me if this doesn't work out.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, that's kind of a defense mechanism. Don't get my hopes up because I'm probably I've been let down more than i've been Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, okay, Maul, you know where you're pessimistic and negative when it comes to love. It's super that nigga don't believe in nothing. That everybody cheating them all every You know why she did that, she cheating?
Speaker 2: She just on tweet.
Speaker 1: Tell me when I was wrong, though, Tell me when I've ever said somebody was cheating, wasn't doing something right and I was wrong?
Speaker 2: Well, just because you haven't been proven wrong or right, doesn't mean you weren't.
Speaker 1: No, I've been proven right. I've been proven right. I've been proven right. We ain't gonna say I even proved right. I've been proven right. I'm not saying I don't. Don't say that. I don't think everybody cheats. I don't. I don't know everybody to say that, But I can spot the relationships where I'm like, come on, man, cut the ship, have just have fun. We get it. It's a moment, but we know this. This too shall pass. That's all I'll be trying. This too shall pass. I believe in love. I've seen people in love. I know people in love. I've been in love. I get it, but like Rory said, it's probably not gonna work out. It's just not even if you're married for fifteen years the sixteenth year you got a divorce. But that kind of is the beauty of young people. They have like this false sense of like, oh, this could work out. Yes, it's so beautiful. You still have that and it could right, but it probably won't. That's all. That's where I'm at. So it's not like I believe in love. I believe that you should be in love, fall in love, find love. Love is beautiful, you need love. I get that, But come on, we know we have we all have examples of people that we were like, damn, like they love each other and then one day you were like what happened? You know, you know, just irreconcilable differences.
Speaker 4: But you are a pessimistic about love.
Speaker 5: She's not wrong love because as you tend to lean more towards it not working out than it working out.
Speaker 1: That's not true though, I just speak.
Speaker 4: Do you think all like women for the most part, I.
Speaker 2: Know what, I know why it's that other nigga.
Speaker 3: I'll be like, mo, that's not like every girl is fucking someone that like. Sometimes it just doesn't work out.
Speaker 2: No one cheating. It just doesn't work out.
Speaker 1: Not every woman is sleeping with somebody. Yes, a lot of that be jokes. I don't believe that every woman is a cheater. But some of you holds I'm right about, And that's all I'm saying. Some of you holds I'm right about.
Speaker 3: But I think my pessimism with business comes from a very shady and disgusting business. That's why I think that way. It's not all businesses, it's this one. Yeah, but people are shady. You know what I'm saying you as far as relationships and what you've been exposed to at a young age, is a genre where dating and long term relationships doesn't work out. Whereas Demarius and I have been on the other side, is common common folk and you know, just pedestrians over here.
Speaker 4: We've seen love work.
Speaker 3: You've been in entertainment world your whole life, and those relationships usually don't work out. We've seen people be college sweethearts and go on and have ten kids and be happy.
Speaker 1: I've seen people be college sweet I don't have sweethearts, have ten kids and get divorced.
Speaker 3: Fair, No, of course that's happens I'm just saying that, and a higher clip of that than what you were exposed to at a young age and stayed. You've stayed in a world where relationships don't really work out. And now we've entered that world and.
Speaker 2: We see it too. Yeah, okay, so I'm not wrong. So it's not that you're not You're just in your world. You think that's the whole world, and that's not.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's the whole world. I could never speak for the whole world. I don't know the whole world. I'm just saying that, like you, some more times than not, things don't last or work out. When it's people in love married like we see it. You get married, great, happy for years, great, and then something happens. People fall in love and they also fall.
Speaker 2: Out of love.
Speaker 5: But I think that there's a beauty even in fall in love, even in falling out. I think there's a beauty in both.
Speaker 1: So beauty and falling out. If you fell out, only if you've tried to make it work, yes, then it's like okay, just go separates, be happy, go find love again, go be happy again. Like that's when it's beauty and falling out of love.
Speaker 2: That's only cool in movie scripts.
Speaker 4: It's literally just it literally destroys your entire nerves.
Speaker 1: No, it does. You'll find love again. She'll find love again, like y'all can go on to be happy. I literally become a different. People that cold parent have great cold parents. I know some people that have a better relationship as cold parents than they did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't got to both, you know.
Speaker 5: The beautiful thing about cold parenting is that you get days off of being a parent. If y'all both live in the same house at the same time, it's never days off being a parent. No, of course, never a day off. I mean physically where you don't have your child, that's what I mean. Like, mentally, there's never a day off. But if y'all both live in the house at the same time, like that child is always with us. But if you got her Tuesday through Thirdsursday, and I got her Friday through Sunday or Monday.
Speaker 2: It's lit.
Speaker 5: I get days off break. Yeah, they're safe with their other parents. That's why cold parents will be like, oh it's cool. I get I get to take time for myself.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: Love one the two people that don't have kids talk about kids.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry that that's not your experience. If you can't you know, relate. But I've heard that from cold parents.
Speaker 2: Oh no, for sure, I hear you.
Speaker 3: I do want to can we get like a very loud round of applause. I think Doja Cat is the first woman to ever take accountability. We always had Doja Cat very on our rapper list, but I think she's crazy.
Speaker 2: You died for do I'm gonna make that merch died for thought.
Speaker 4: It was funny. This is a monumental thing.
Speaker 3: Like I think the way Hove did that Samsung thing where he sold a milllion albums before the album even came out, was like, yea, we got to put him higher up on the rapper shit because he did that. I think a woman taking accountability for the first time in her entire life kind of puts Dojah higher up on the female rap list. To me, like, this is a monumental moment. And I'd like Demaris to read this just so it can come, you know, from a female voice, because I've never heard I've never heard a woman say this before, so I want to hear it from like that.
Speaker 2: Give the backstory.
Speaker 5: Women not taking accountability and go is so old because we all know that a niggas that don't take accountability.
Speaker 3: But sure.
Speaker 2: In therapy, even though maybe that is true.
Speaker 3: Right now, we're talking about women and their accountability, So stop trying to deflect and talk about us.
Speaker 5: Criticism of Timothy Shalla may And says that her outrage was quote unquote virtual signaling and quote I've never been to a ballet, I've never seen an opera. I took it upon myself yesterday to kind of give it to the man because there is a culture based around outrage and things like that, and people want to feel like they're part of something. It's a need to connect, whether good or bad. What I was doing yesterday it was virtual signal because I wanted to connect, and I knew that Timothy's goof up was something that I could leverage and order for people to connect with me and fuck with me, she continued, And it's easy. It's a modern way to garner clicks, likes, approval on all kinds of things like that from people. And so I did that yesterday and I didn't really think about why I was doing it. I don't know anything about opera, I don't know anything about ballet.
Speaker 2: And I've never been to either shows.
Speaker 1: That that was all.
Speaker 3: That was beautiful jo Yo jokes aside, that was I know, we make it the woman thing, that was just a joke.
Speaker 4: This is one of the greatest things I've ever read any human being.
Speaker 3: We've all been guilty of this to so to hear a fucking no, I'm dead asked to hear an a list artist like admit this shit because this is everybody on the fucking internet.
Speaker 2: That's so y'all.
Speaker 3: Don't y'all do not care about the things you're outraged about. No, like the fact that she flat out admitted this is. Of course, the Internet kind of ignored this because the Internet is this. You guys all get outraged about shit you do not care about. You have no interest in. You've never been to a ballet or that's just a metaphor for everything. You've never been to a ballet. You don't care. You just want to get some feedback that you're a good person. When someone fucks up, at least I'm not them.
Speaker 1: It's called trolling.
Speaker 4: No, this isn't trolling.
Speaker 1: This is the no, no, no, no. What she was doing virtue signaling or whatever that that's just trolling.
Speaker 3: Trolling to me is more on the joke side, like we troll Jack Harlowe. Now I don't particularly care to ship on Jack. I don't really virtual virtue singling is like more here, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's more like God, it's like, oh my god, I'm so much better than you're. Like, look, I can't believe you did that. Yeah, like, oh my god, I can't believe that black lives matter.
Speaker 3: Like, let's look at let me post a black square so it shows that I care even though I'm in my house doing nothing.
Speaker 1: I look at all at this trolling.
Speaker 2: But I hate gen z.
Speaker 3: Like dialogue, but this one does make more sense to me because I think trolling and virtue singling are drastically different. Trolling's funny whatever troll away make jokes, but trolling people that try to make themselves be better than everyone else off a topic they don't give a fuck about. And the fact that an A list artist admitted this to me, I think dojakav really deserves like flowers for having that moment that was gangsters you Okay, we've all we've all done this.
Speaker 5: Ship No, we know what's really admitted, and let's stop saying that don't speak to me.
Speaker 3: We have not all done that, done what virtue signaling? Not not maybe for like real serious issues. But she just said, I don't care about the opera. I did that ship because I needed some attention. That I need attention that days.
Speaker 2: So I did it.
Speaker 5: You kick somebody's back in, horribly, kick somebody's back in about something when everybody was already on top of them, to make it seem like you were a better person than them.
Speaker 3: Not everybody should I refresh all of our mentions. That's what's happens every day.
Speaker 1: I think most people have done that at least once in their life on the internet for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: That y'all are applauding somebody for admitting that they did some corny shit, just got through the corny ship.
Speaker 1: And then you don't have to no, no, what that needs to be to be applauded when you when you call yourself out for no one because niggas nobody don't do that. So for somebody and then somebody like dose you to do that. Yes, I applauded that she's.
Speaker 2: Done a whole bunch of other cornery ship, though she definitelylized.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying this is a start. This is a start. She's admitted she's virtual signaling. Whatever she was wrong, she was doing it for engagements with people connecting. Well, even this, but this is the thing. Even this apology is no, but don't do that. No, no, no, don't do that apology.
Speaker 2: But even this apology is virtue because everyone internet would attension. I just wanted attention and I wanted people to give me attention. So I kicked the man's back. And I shouldn't have did that.
Speaker 5: You know, nowadays this is a modern way to guard her clicks, likes and attention, and we shouldn't do that, and we should be It's even your apology is virtual signals.
Speaker 4: No, she made it about her. She didn't say anyone else. She said, I did this ship.
Speaker 1: I did it.
Speaker 2: What you gonna say?
Speaker 3: It was virtual signaling because I wanted to connect. I'm sorry, you gotta make that bigger pulse. And I knew that Timothy's goof up was something that I could love and order for people to connect with me and fuck with me.
Speaker 2: She ain't say yo, y'all were doing this. She made it all about her.
Speaker 5: Based there is a culture based around their rage and they like that, and people want to feel like they're a part of something. Don't just say that she's they're talking. Don't change the subject. You said that she didn't address. Subject is her entire No, the subject was that You said that she didn't address anybody else, and she did. There is a culture based around outrage and things like that, and people wanting to feel like they're a part of something.
Speaker 2: It was not just about her.
Speaker 5: Well, I just did this, Okay, it's bringing up the masses in all of this.
Speaker 1: You're the whole thing.
Speaker 4: You're missing, all right.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's saying that there is a culture based around outrage, which I think everyone in this room can agree, of course. And she's saying, I have felt victim to that me. I have fallen into that culture of the outrage shit where I just needed some dopamine that day. I needed to feel like I was better than someone else that was fucking up at the time. Even though I don't give a fuck about ballet or opera. I'm gonna look like the better person in this story.
Speaker 2: I care like. I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Message Timothy into intext because I said, message Timothy, this this exact message message.
Speaker 1: Him you're not on the side of If I do something public, the apology has to be public.
Speaker 5: No message Timothy about how it depends. Just come out and say, yea, y'all, I'm not gonna lie. What I said about Timothy was corny.
Speaker 2: That's it. All this extra explanation of all of this shit.
Speaker 3: But do you not think it's important for especially with dojah cats stand fan base as well and the culture that is of this whole thing, that this was not important to say?
Speaker 2: Should admit that people do this?
Speaker 5: Sure, I just don't just don't just don't do it in the beginning, just to just don't do it anyway. It wasn't like she was kicking his back end about him being a racist or or something of that nature, him being a woman kicking that with real topics.
Speaker 3: I'm saying she did it with something she didn't give a fuck about, which I think everyone does the Internet every day. I'm not talking about real, fucking, real shit. You're talking about colourism. I know for a fact you care about colorism. We're talking about things that people do not care about. All of a sudden, you're just on the Internet going in all that you.
Speaker 8: Don't care about this. You don't, okay, and you're just trying to look like a better person. And I agree, I agree. A lot of people do that, but they're corny people. So I'm not going so this is my thing.
Speaker 2: This was corny. What she did was corny.
Speaker 5: So I'm not amusing she was corny, Okay, but I'm not to applaud her for admitting that she was corny.
Speaker 2: When you're just being corny, you're still rewarding corniness.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right to Marris, But I can't look at it like you are correct that you do not need to applaud someone for saying, yo, I was corny.
Speaker 4: That's what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, in this day and age on the internet, in twenty twenty six, we do need to highlight somebody finally saying you know, I did some corny shit that everyone does on the internet all the time. It's we're in different times. You don't need to, but I think at this point everyone needs to look at this and go, oh yeah, this is pretty much the entire timeline.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: I like apologies when they come a while after you did something, because that means that you've grown.
Speaker 2: It's no la Russell was a but it's important if you knew.
Speaker 5: If you're admitting that it's corny now, you knew it was corny when you did it, Like if it took years and you was like, hey, I grew up. I didn't know back then, but i'm better now. This is an apology. But I said she was corny when you did it, and then you just like come out and admit it tode later.
Speaker 3: The habit on the internet of doing corny shit so much that they get so used to it that they don't think they're corny anymore.
Speaker 1: So you're saying the apology she should have let it breathe. No, I don't even think that she should have let it breathe.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying is, I'm not your apology means nothing because you knew it was corny when you did it.
Speaker 2: If you can come out a week later and say, hey, that was corny. You know it's corny.
Speaker 1: But a week later, a month later, a year later, what's the difference.
Speaker 5: Because at least in a year she could say, hey, I didn't know it was corny then, but I grew now.
Speaker 3: It's just like, you know what corny when I've done I've done corny shit in real time realized I was doing some corny sh.
Speaker 1: If she apologized ten years later, I would say, even if she apologized ten years from now, said I belive she knew that was wrong when she did that.
Speaker 2: Like, I just can't believe a celebrity actually admitted this.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying she needs to be applaud the same way men say you, I take care of my kids, like you want to be applauded for that. I'm just saying I think in this day and age, it's cool to hear somebody admit the shit. Yeah, that's all I agree.
Speaker 1: With that, because everyone on the internet does this shit and tries to avoid like they don't like now y'all care. Yeah, that's just where I'm at with But.
Speaker 3: Yet, today's show is brought to you by our presenting sponsor, hard Rock bet Mall that's Florida Sportsbook. Everybody knows that it's twenty time March Madness, and my favorite thing to do at this time of year is fill out my bracket.
Speaker 1: And get mad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but does give me some opportunity to win some money at the end of the day, So join me in the volume bracket contest presented by hard Rock Bet. The grand prize winner scores a two nights stay at the Guitar Hotel at Seminal hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Florida, And if you're lucky, Mal will be there for a meet and greet and you get and you get a thousand dollars in bonus bets to use on the hard rock Bet app. All you have to do is head to bracket dot the volume dot com and fill out your bracket. That is, bracket dot the Volume dot com to make your picks in. Once your b it's locked in, it's time to hit the hardwood pause on the hard Rock Bet app all tournament long.
Speaker 1: So don't sit on the bench. Download the hard Rock Bet app today and let's get the party started. Hey b on Bonus bets not a cash offer offer by a Seminal Tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital, LLC. In all of the states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one A three three play wise. In Indiana, if you was someone you know has a gambler problem, wants helped call one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem, called one one hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 2: There were some people that really cared about Timothy's comments.
Speaker 1: No, they didn't know.
Speaker 2: There were some people in the world who really did care about Timmy.
Speaker 1: They don't. Niggas is just want to be out raised and upset about.
Speaker 5: Why why are y'all acting like it's I'm not talking about just random people on the internet. I'm talking about people in the field that spent their whole life study in the field that he shout it on. There were some people who had a reason to be upset about what he said just because it doesn't apply to you. Like, what did he say when he was talking about how opera is not important? Let me get the direct quote. He was basically not shitting on opera's importance, opera in ballet's importance, performing arts. There are people who aren't performing arts who do care about that type of thing.
Speaker 3: I think there's a difference between between saying it should die or it is dying.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's a that's a total. So I'm not sure we can talk about a fact.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: Is this the quote? Is this the quote? He said?
Speaker 5: I don't want to be working in ballet or opera or you know, things where it's like, hey, keep this thing alive even though it's like no one cares about this anymore. Yeah, all respect to the ballet and opera people out there. I just lost fourteen ships, fourteen cents in viewership. I just took shots for no reason.
Speaker 4: And he said it in a joking way.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: If someone feels the way about that, I'm not not here to tell you not to feel a way. But at that point, yes, it is a dying art on Broadway. Ticket prices keep going way too high. It's a lot of people not passing that art form down to their kids. So kids don't care. We're supposed to make kids care about opera in ballet.
Speaker 5: Yes, Actually, y'all make kids care about a whole lot of shit that don't really matter. Authentic, authentic like theater, authentic art and performance art, yes, we should make kids think care about those type.
Speaker 3: Even when it was popular, it was still a very small percentage of kids that ended up caring about it.
Speaker 2: No, it's not true.
Speaker 5: It's that it was available to a very small percentage of kids. It was available to a very small percentage of kids. That's why people used to funnel and try to raise money for their art departments. Not because not a lot of kids cared about it, but because a lot of kids couldn't afford to care about it, they couldn't afford to be exposed to it.
Speaker 2: That's been going on for years. Okay, the highest form of ballet can be in a.
Speaker 1: Theater right.
Speaker 2: To an extent modernly, it could be of what.
Speaker 3: Can you tell me a time where opera and ballet sold out an arena size or a stadium size, or what do you like? I don't understand what you guys are getting at. He didn't say anything wrong. It's a dying art form, like even at its peak it only sold so many tickets. I'm not taking away from the art of it. I think that's what you I think that's what everyone's missing in this whole thing. No one is saying opera isn't important, or ballet isn't important. Matter of fact, Kanye West dedicated one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time to ballet. Ballet is super important. But to say it's not a dying art form when at its peak it was only selling two thousand tickets, I don't really know every art form is dying. That was doing ten billion streams now something that only sold two thousand tickets at its prime.
Speaker 4: We're supposed to sit here and go, oh, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not the person to argue that for you.
Speaker 3: You just told me with Jack Harlow when he sold out the Barclays, is he going to sell it out again? Those aren't real fans. You can only fill up so much of a size theater for ballet or opera. Okay, correct me if I'm wrong. In the sixteen hundreds when Shakespeare was around, maybe they were doing the coliseum.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm just saying in the modern time, like what did Timothy say?
Speaker 1: That was so crazy?
Speaker 4: Fire?
Speaker 2: That's one of how many artists and any other genre.
Speaker 1: Arrotty very rarely did performances here though, so I can understand why that was such a big event. So I get that.
Speaker 3: So it's Timothy's felt like he's influencing kids. Watch Timothy and the way you know what, fuck ballet.
Speaker 5: No, it's not about him. It's not about him influencing anything people. All I'm saying is that the people in an art form can be allowed to say that, can be allowed to be outraged that you said that their art firm that they work their whole life towards is dying, or that there's not a lot of people into it, or that he doesn't even though he came from it, he doesn't want to stay in it. Like people can look at that and be offended. That's fine.
Speaker 3: Conan made a hilarious joking his monologue when he brought that up, and he said, the only thing Timothy said wrong was he forgot jazz, which is funny. And they were saying that about jazz until hip hop showed up. Yeah, because hip hop revamped jazz.
Speaker 1: If we being real, Yeah used elements from it.
Speaker 4: Sample.
Speaker 3: I started getting at jazz music because of hip hop. I wasn't sitting there just researching jazz. Hip Hop got me into that ship. Some of the stuff that just blaze. The sample from Opera singers I've looked into because of hip hop to sit here and act like opera and ballet have this crazy pr and it's just us, us young kids shitting on it to get rid of it.
Speaker 4: It's just like insane to me. So I said, dying for just just like music.
Speaker 2: It's okay, like like you are know him or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is God.
Speaker 2: That's gotta be his guy. That's my guy friends to me, Yeah, I figure the same block.
Speaker 1: I mean, mistery Copeland kind of revamped and made black girls fall in love with ballet again. You know, ballet is fireron but it's a very it's a very niche, very you know, unique art form that not a lot of you know, kids are into anymore.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, they said that was a shot at Timothy.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Timothy laughed at that. Y'all go get the greatest ballery ever.
Speaker 2: On top of that, I'm sure he enjoyed that performance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 5: But that's why we shouldn't let ballet and things die out, and we should encourage the kids to go into it.
Speaker 1: And when you were the kids into ballet, that's just the way for you to have extra free time after school. Yeah, and even if you get to that that you keep pushing your kids unless they fall in love with it. But like, you know, how many little girls I know was into ballet at one point. I'm like, yoh, when the last time your daughter didn't? Like, she didn't do ballet in nine years?
Speaker 3: And you know what, look what Shorty had to go through with save the last dance just to get into Juilliard. Like, I'm not putting my kid through that.
Speaker 1: Ballet is like like remember karate classes. It's yes, how many of these niggas that was in karate classes they went on to get their black belt.
Speaker 2: That's a perfect example.
Speaker 1: I'm idiot.
Speaker 3: Get some of them ended up being ninjas, but that's like one out of every ten thousand.
Speaker 1: They're more Ninja warriors than ninjas, though more niggas have completed the Warrior gauntlet. Every little girl had a to to, every little boy had a yellow belt. Some people went to the yellow belt and some people became ninjas. But it's very small to make out of it. They give a yellow belt if you could do a roundhouse like like you know.
Speaker 3: I love the movie Whiplash. I watched that ship. It's based off a true story. I was like, all right, so this guy after he bleeds through his hands, what's the end goal here?
Speaker 2: Nick?
Speaker 3: Can't let the end of drum line and lets you about to be a producer like you're about to be in a marsh fan for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: Yo yo. Karate classes and ballet classes definitely the same thing, the same R form, same R form it is, though. I'm just saying, like I get it over there, you know, all right?
Speaker 2: All right, top ballet. Oh God, that ship is so corny. I hate when you do that. That's so corny.
Speaker 5: Just because because something isn't my passion does not mean that it shouldn't be respected, and that it's a dying respected though, especially something is not dying just because you aren't a fan of it.
Speaker 3: Well, who whoever said that? I was very clear inside every genre list, that's what.
Speaker 1: You got to tell me. You got to name one person you know that's in the ballet, just somebody personally in your contact, somebody that you.
Speaker 2: Met, my old ballet teacher. Shout out to her.
Speaker 1: That don't count. She's a ballet teacher. I'm talking about one of your own girls.
Speaker 2: That's like, y'all, Alex just went to the ballet last week, Alex.
Speaker 1: Gucci.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would go to a ballet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would go to opera too.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to that. I've been.
Speaker 5: I've been, see the whispers before I go to the chocolate Nutcracker deb Alan. If I had access to the money to do some of those things, I definitely will.
Speaker 1: That's why I died.
Speaker 3: They raising ticket prices everything, like Hamilton was the first fucking Broadway play that they got, busting kids from New York City public schools to sit in the fucking mezzanine.
Speaker 2: Like that's a snob.
Speaker 3: That's what I hated the most about it, because that's the snobbiest fucking world on earth. And now y'all want to play victim. Y'all are snobs that never wanted us around you. Now the sudden is like only God Timothy said this bitch, you've never even wanted any of us around you. It's a thousand dollars to go to that shit.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: But okay, he wasn't telling you to shut up.
Speaker 2: Now I know he wasn't, But okay, we're not gonna She can't name one ballet. Do you think I was talking to her?
Speaker 4: She can't name a ballet.
Speaker 1: Person as somebody that studied performing arts. It's definitely been something that you know, it's a very niche group of people that really follow that from middle school, high school, college and go all the way to actually performing for sure.
Speaker 5: And my only my only thing with that is a lot of it has to do with access and money, not ability interested honey.
Speaker 1: You know, I think a lot of dancers that we know that like, you know, going to and dance for a lot of our favorite artists, a lot of them studied. They come from the ballet world and they study dance and things like that. But to actually stick and like really perform like how Misty did ballet all the way through, that is very rare.
Speaker 3: But again I say culture, but I think the dancers that are on tour Beyonce are more inspired than by Sierra than they are ballet dancers. A lot of that too, but they're trained. Oh oh that's what I was. Sierra's one of the great dances of all time. It's a trained dancer.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: But to close this, I will say Timothy is from a building that subsidized artists to live there because it was a dying art in nineteen seventy. He's from Manhattan Plaza. They made it for artists that were working on Broadway doing ballet opera performance. They could get cheap rent because it was a dying art form in nineteen seventy. His building is based off a dying art form, which I think is beautiful.
Speaker 2: I love Manaddan Plaza.
Speaker 3: But to have the kid that grew up in a building that is based off an art form dying to say, hey, I think the art form is dying is nuts. Give the kid a break, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You know, set up for all the whites this episode, Man, you got your cape on for the whites.
Speaker 3: Jacky, listen, I ain't seen I ain't seen Collie in the building yet.
Speaker 1: Kylie who Jenner?
Speaker 4: Yeah, where you got? I don't see Collie on the block.
Speaker 1: Kylie won't be on that block.
Speaker 4: Kim Uh No, Chloe went to uh South Jamaica.
Speaker 1: She was with you know how they ain't got the stripes like that. No, they're calling French Timmy in the building, Fridge tim How are no Timmy got staying in the building? All right?
Speaker 2: How are the Knicks doing? We're doing all right?
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know they're going to the playoffs.
Speaker 5: They went to the playoffs. Yeah, okay, how's Meg's boyfriend doing?
Speaker 1: Clay? He plays, He has a name, Klay Thompson. Yes, they'll probably go to the Hall of Fame. No, Clay Thompson is definitely this season. Uh no, it's not a good season for him, not.
Speaker 2: A good season.
Speaker 1: Are they going to the playoffs the Mavericks. No, well, they might be in the play in they might make it. I think they might be. They don't need to play. They should be in the player right now. Yeah they might. I mean they might. No, I don't. I don't know. But they got a chance. They ben't playing not Oh yes, no they're fucked. Oh what places in? Oh yeah they're fucked. How many games back of the day from the AC Uh nine games that got this Nah and it's only thirteen games left. Yeah, now they're fucked. Yeah they went out. Yeah, Clay's having a terrible year that ship. This is probably his worst year, probably the best year of his life. But personally, oh no, personally he fucking hooping. He hooping in his personal life at work. Yeah no, it's it's just not you know, it's not translating but happy for him and you know his his relationship with Meg.
Speaker 2: I just want to know I ask you guys about like the ball game things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with Clay on this entire year. If you've accomplished this much, you're fine financially. Man, Just just go off in the sunset with your queen. Like I'm kind I'm kind of over Thompson. He's not he's getting He's no spring chicken.
Speaker 1: Yeah he could.
Speaker 3: He he's a shooter, so I mean he could sit in the side for the next two years and just get Corter threes off.
Speaker 1: But he ain't been doing that.
Speaker 3: But if you've accomplished what he's accomplished, your your family's fine for the rest of their lives. You found your person. I fuck basketball, like your whole life shouldn't have to be that. Yeah, but then you have to play your thirty six years Thirty six years old is old for an athlete, not for a human being on earth.
Speaker 4: Like playing the rest of your life. Though, go be with the person.
Speaker 1: Let me be pessimistic.
Speaker 3: But if they don't work out, of course you still have one hundred million. Okay, well fifty million if she takes half of it.
Speaker 1: We didn't talk about Vam's eighty three point game.
Speaker 5: Oh, we didn't. I try to bring it up. Ya, I didn't want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: We did, Oh, how'd you feel about that? Let me say this.
Speaker 2: I saw a new pr Agent's his grandmother died that day at eighty three years old. So I wish they would have led with that.
Speaker 1: BAM's grandmother. Yeah, I didn't know that they put.
Speaker 2: That out today. Word died that day at eighty three, And I was like, why didn't you guys leave with this because I was shitting on it.
Speaker 1: But Form's grandmother died that day at eighty three years old. Yeah, there's no way that's true.
Speaker 4: But she would have turned eighty three.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, yeah, five years ago.
Speaker 3: And it was her birthday that day and she died at eighty three. But I mean, if we're just putting grandmas into every game, then.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, because this is news. His grandmother died in eighty three and her birthday was that day, and.
Speaker 2: His mother was there with the jersey that had eighty three on it with grandma's name on the back.
Speaker 3: No way, I don't know why they didn't leave with that. I don't know why it took a week to get this news.
Speaker 2: Is that real? Like his grandma, his mother had a jersey, It could be a that day, could be ai. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now, that's no fucking way, bro.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Look she's crying. He's crying, and that's that's eighty three on the back of the jersey. Yeah nah, bro, that got Nah. There's no way, there's no way that's real. There's no fucking way that. Please report. Yeah it was eighty three. Oh then someone definitely changed. His mother did not have a jersey with the number eighty three on it the night he scored eighty three. There's no fucking way. Yeah, either way, listen, respect the BAM. Scoring eighty three points on any level of sports is fucking incredible and hard to do. Now, with that being said, I do feel like it was nasty because they chased it and you know, he was up damn near forty with four minutes left and still in the game. Like, if you listen, records are made to be broken. If you got a chance, you feel like you got a chance to break a record, go after it. But it's just it just looks a little nasty though, like when you you chasing it down the stretch and it's just like I get it, but just a little nasty. If y'all gonna get mad. If y'all gonna get mad, because down listen. But here's my thing. They get mad. And when the team is up thirty, right, and it's a minute left or thirty seconds, and they still shooting the ball, so we got it. We gotta keep the same energy if you up thirty and because he got sixty eight seventy some points and y'all still giving him the ball try to score. It's to say, keep the same energy. You can't get mad that when the game is out of reach and the other team is still trying to score, because the players get mad. If you take a shot, you are you'll have twenty. Bro, the game is over, like why are you trying to go? Get this layup? Players get mad, then be ready to fight. Keep the same energy on this side. Why is he still in the game? If y'all up forty or whatever with three minutes however much times that you know the game is over, like y'all gonna win the game, why is he still in the game. And not only that, y'all are feeding them, like y'all going to them like yoll give him the ball, give them the ball, like so that's my only problem, Like I get it. Eighty three on any level is fucking crazy. You can't go out and score eighty three in a fucking high school game right now if you as a pro, like a lot of pros wouldn't be able to get eighty three in the high school game right now. So I'm just saying, like, keep the same energy if you don't get mad when players try to score when they up and the game is out of reach and they still trying to get layups and easy and score the ball, keep the same energy. Win Bam got seventy something and he's still in the game, up forty and they feeding him the ball, Like, keep the same energy all them.
Speaker 3: I think Ryan text us at the beginning of the fourth and said he had seventy and I thought they were taking him out the game at that point, and then he ended up doing eighty three.
Speaker 2: It was like ket over.
Speaker 4: How many points in the third course, Like all right, they're taking them out.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, I salute the eighty three because it's not easy to score that many, you know, points in the NBA, the professional game. But keep the same energy. That's all you have when they shooting, when they up by twenty and it's a minute left.
Speaker 3: If you have that same strategy with someone like Dame shit, I don't even say Gilbert Arenas. How many points are they getting with that same strategy? How much is Damian Lillard getting with that strategy that they gave back. I mean, it's well past eighty three.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: I mean they had they I mean, but I can't say that. You know, you still got to be able to put the ball in the hoop. But forty three throws is crazy. Shooting forty three throws in the game is fucking wild. Like that's insane. But listen, I'm not like I see people mad all that. I'm not mad, but it's just a little nasty. It looks a little nasty when they was chasing it. I understand going after the record if you're able to get it, but just don't get mad now next week. I don't want to see nobody mad when a team is up and they still got they started in and they trying to run the score up. Don't don't ask for sportsmanship then, because there was no sportsmanship insite. When your team is up forty and Bam got seventy something, and you're like fucking go after the record, like there was no sportsmanship show. Did so keep the same energy as all. Yeah, that was like old college football type shit. But shout out to maam, I'm not not definitely don't want to do that like that just scored eighty three.
Speaker 5: Everybody was shipping on him so bad. I'm like what they were like, Bam out of all people, I'm like, is he whack or something? Like why is it so bad?
Speaker 1: He's not whack? But I think his career how I was like forty before that.
Speaker 4: It's just crazy. By the way, forty points.
Speaker 1: You average like twenty, you know something. It's just like he's not a scorer. Yeah, he's just not a He's not like a prolific scorer like that. So for him to have eighty three, like it's like something is like, just what the fuck is going to keep going with you?
Speaker 4: Up twenty?
Speaker 1: It's just up twenty. They was up forty. I think at one point in that game. It's just like, well I was just slow on the floor. What do they say?
Speaker 2: On Twitter?
Speaker 3: Said Jason Sadam would have scored eighty and then stubbed himself out and texted Kobe before we get out of here, Demarus, I want to say, I thought your goat was retired, but we are getting another J Cole record. Mike Will made it just announced his album Reset March twentieth, end of this week.
Speaker 4: There is one.
Speaker 3: Record solo with J Coole, no other features. But I mean, Mike Will is to me one of the best modern producers period, so I'm excited for Oh my, I mean, he got Travis Porter on the second record, so I don't doubt it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love bringing back Travis Porter.
Speaker 3: The record that I'm most excited for Rooms featuring NBA, Young Boy.
Speaker 2: And Chief Keith.
Speaker 1: Oh. No, I'm a lot like no, I like, I'm gonnahoose To, I'm a civilian and shit, but like we might need to take my gun and go somewhere and go somewhere. But where are we going?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but like, let's just go somewhere. Okay, let's just figure it out.
Speaker 1: Do you know a bus it?
Speaker 2: Though, I'm not going nowhere with you. If you don't know how to bus show gun.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 3: I will send you all my results every time I go to Atlanta. I go to the range every time.
Speaker 2: Why are you gonna it's ranges in Jersey? I don't been to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but them they don't. They don't accept my guns. And you need a different type of It's not the way Atlanta. You walk in and they don't even ask you you've ever held a gun before?
Speaker 2: That's what I did in Jersey. But you know that's what's so crazy. Like Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Literally, you could just walk in and as long as you have the cash, they will give you an assault rifle and be like, well, they won't even ask you if you know how to put a clip in.
Speaker 5: But you can do that in Jersey too, I promise you. My first time ever shooting a gun was in Jersey. I just walked in and was like, hey, guys, I want to shoot.
Speaker 2: All right, he gave me a gun.
Speaker 4: Springfield Avenue in York doesn't count.
Speaker 2: It's called OFG And what you think the O F stand for.
Speaker 4: Ryan's is the only fans?
Speaker 5: Girl?
Speaker 4: Is the J Cole record?
Speaker 2: You too horny? Ryan? You too horny? Baby?
Speaker 4: That's I don't know what it stands for.
Speaker 3: I mean, I do like anytime Mike Will and coleor together, But I hope it's not one of the old records from like those sessions a few years ago.
Speaker 5: Oh standard, Oh that's Travis Porter am Mowna Leo. Yeah, I'm on that just looking at this this track list, like Mike Will is just trying to make good music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, t I, Young dro and Killer Mike. I'm with that. I'm with that.
Speaker 1: Skipping over that TZ touchdown Ludacris record. Yeah that might be.
Speaker 3: Crazy dts O front of the show. I definitely want of your ts and lute together and swey Lee by himself okay, see low by himself. I just like this track list. Usually we don't judge it off track list, but I don't know. I'm excited, willing to produce everything. Yeah, I always get excited in niggas let me down.
Speaker 2: On toide of that, So.
Speaker 1: It's Mike Will that's pessimistic.
Speaker 2: See, but I don't think that that's pessimistic.
Speaker 1: I always get excited and niggas always let me down.
Speaker 5: That's just the truth. Me saying a nigga's going to let me down, that's pessimistic. I didn't say he's gonna let me down. I'm saying it's been happened.
Speaker 1: To me before you know Mike will is on that short list for me. Oh no, Mike Willi is perfect. He I don't think he's ever let me down.
Speaker 4: No a list.
Speaker 3: I mean he's a list too, But like legendary legendary producers have let me down. I can't think of the time.
Speaker 4: Mike Will let me do.
Speaker 1: You should send them some flowers.
Speaker 2: I mean, if it'll accept them, take him on the date. Maybe you love him so much. That was mean, guys, that was meanly.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Saint Patrick. I'm sorry seeing Patrick day once again to all of our Irish lads and laddets. Is that what they call yeah lidettes?
Speaker 4: Exactly what.
Speaker 1: Rory and the Lidebt's hopefully Rory right now. As where hear in the little world hearing the show on Fifth Avenue, having a great time with the family. I will be there, yeah man, and we'll talk to y'all soon. Be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga. He's just ginger happy. Saint Patrick's day.
Speaker 2: Willian No