Speaker 1: Well the fucking mini your sool mini episode, motherfucking mini your.
Speaker 2: Sol Welcome to another fantastic episode of My Mama Told Me.
Speaker 3: The podcast where we dive deep, deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: And try to prove the theories of you, the listener will sinking.
Speaker 3: Ash, you stinking bitch. Heah boy, you booty bitch.
Speaker 4: Wipe that shit.
Speaker 3: You knew you didn't finish wiping when you got up.
Speaker 4: You idiot.
Speaker 2: That's why we bought the wipes because of your actions.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: I don't care if you're in a rush. You finished fucking wiping.
Speaker 4: You stayed till the job's done. That's what I always learned.
Speaker 3: The job can wait, your asshole, can't you And it's what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: I'm like stinker man and and we're we're coming in hot today hot, and I like you today. I love that.
Speaker 4: I like you.
Speaker 3: Poop talk, yeah, poop, and we don't do a lot of poop talk on this podcast. I would we could get there, that we could start we I'm not opposed to it, I'm not above it, but but I am identifying that's not where we're at at the moment. I got brun guidness. Ain't nobody got time for that. I couldn't agree with you more.
Speaker 2: I honestly, I'll tell you that I pressed that because it said sweet.
Speaker 4: Brown and.
Speaker 3: That's the name of the lady. And yeah, I thought it was a description of the audio.
Speaker 4: I thought it was poop based. That's on me. That's on me.
Speaker 3: Do you know? Sweet Brown? After that video ended up getting sponsored by like a dental company and like did a full like series of dentists commercials and got her teeth fixed and like sobered up and shit, Yeah, it was really nice.
Speaker 2: That's the best. I hope that's how it goes for the corn Kid.
Speaker 3: I don't have a lot of hope for the corn Kid. Yeah, the same Like six white people keep showing up everywhere he is to interview him and be like I still want you to be the corn Kid and he's like, yeah, yeah, okay, I'll be the corn Kid. I guess it's like this is creepy, bro. Yeah, I don't want it. I don't want it to go that way, but no, it started away from me. I love that. That's how you feel about the corn Kid for his own sake. Sure, it's one of those where you got to talk a little nasty to him so that he gets out of there and he makes a different choice.
Speaker 4: Talk a little nasty to him. That's how you get the titties on your forehead.
Speaker 3: What are we talking about, I don't know. But we got an email. This is exciting. We got an email from a person named Whitney. Whitney sent us an email and she said, well, the subject of the email that's more important at the moment. The subject of the email is by racial booty mini episode. It's what she's calling this. Yeah, that's that's what I think is the only thing worth calling this episode. It's by racial booty. But she said, my mama didn't tell me this, but I'm a mom, so I told me that. Okay, I like what you're doing with She said, if a girl is biracial, you can tell which parent is black by her body. I grew up with some biracial girls. Yeah, I thought you might like this one. I thought this might spark your interest.
Speaker 4: This one is complicated.
Speaker 3: Yes, she says, I grew up with some biracial girls who all had the same daddy, but different white moms. Holy shit, all of them had a big booty, except for there were like six of them. They were very attractive girls, and this stemmed my interest in this subject. I have a thing for looking at people's butt, so over time I noticed that the black slash white biracial girls with black daddies have a nice ass, whereas the girls with the white dads have white flat booties. Most of my references are from people in my life, so celebrity examples besides Holly Berry. But I trust that you and David will get the thoroughest, most detailed research on the topic. Bye bitch, Whitney, Well, Whitney, Uh hell Yeah.
Speaker 4: I also liked to look at booties.
Speaker 3: All right, and a third on that one, I would say a unanimous decision. We all like the look at booties.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's across the board. As far as this side of things is a that is a icy take. Here's the thing about biracial We need a bigger sample group, mmm, is what I think, right, Because she's only talked about black being mixed with white, and I think, as we know from having been across this great nation of ours, there's a lot of things you can mix black with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can mix a black wood pretty much everything.
Speaker 4: It's like the color of clothes. It goes with everything.
Speaker 3: It ain't gonna ruin that outfit.
Speaker 4: Put it on whatever you need to.
Speaker 3: I will say that that as I think about women in my own life who are biracial with black dads, loll of them donna be having big butts. I hold you, I don't. I don't know that this affirms the conspiracy or denies it, but I do know that that if I'm looking at my own sort of like a catalog of butts that I've seen on mixed girls, then black daddy's be popping.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think. I'm trying to so you know you obviously, I'm trying to find the exception to the rule. I'm trying to think if I've ever known a mixed woman with a white father, and and I am drawing a blank.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a that's a tough one.
Speaker 4: And I wonder, I wonder if I was a white father, he.
Speaker 3: Had that button flat.
Speaker 4: You know, that's not what.
Speaker 3: You gotta beat it till it's till it's good and smushed, you know, with that walking around your house. I just.
Speaker 2: I wonder he'd have to be like she didn't get that from our side, right, Like that's probably like alienating between you and your big booty daughter.
Speaker 3: I yes, it's it's almost there's an obligation to explain the body somehow for this white dad to be like, well, it's complicated, you see, whereas like I think for a mom, it's women are much more progressive and just can be accepting of each other's forms whatever they they probably are.
Speaker 2: Are you saying that the big booty genes in black men are so dominant that they will take over like they kind of take over the small.
Speaker 3: I if I'm to follow what she's suggesting correctly, I think she's suggesting that, much like a receding hairline, the genus passed through your father's side, not your mother's side. That's if I'm understanding what it's being laid out here, that big booty comes from your daddy.
Speaker 2: Here's the research that I want that a lot of people aren't bold enough to take on.
Speaker 4: Do these dads have.
Speaker 3: Ass Okay, okay, like that, Bill Clinton, do.
Speaker 5: These fathers have ass because I and it's a good question, all right, do you have the power to pass this ass on directly?
Speaker 3: Or is it more? Is this skipping generations ass kind of fine.
Speaker 2: Right, Like is it some more of is it more of a recessive thing? But like because it's like because I'm willing to under to me, it makes more sense that these dads just got asked.
Speaker 3: And maybe yeah, I got a thick daddy and my day.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I mean. He he played on the line, but he was a tight.
Speaker 3: Ending thickness is as thickness does, and I does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I does it. I does the thickness. I think that that makes more sense to me than the dads holding some But I mean it is like the hairline thing, like, right, it might be recessive that the da I just this is gonna there's no.
Speaker 4: Way to say this that doesn't sound complicated.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: Wild to me that I may be carrying the power of the butt of my mother.
Speaker 1: Mmm.
Speaker 4: Like that feels like the sins of the father type of situation. Well, no, no, no, I don't think big ones are a sin.
Speaker 3: This is yeah, you're you're really uh, you're fighting some stuff here.
Speaker 2: I'm backing myself into a strange booty shaped corner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a cora that that Olivia sent us that says, is the size of your butt genetics or not, and a person responded by saying, the size of your butt is going to be attributed to four main things. Your bone structure, This is your changeable genetics. I don't know what bones got to do with all that meat, The original and insertion points of the gluteous muscles. Again genetics, How large your butt muscles are can have variation based on how much of your little or how little you train the muscles, however, still constrained by genetic potential. And then how much fat stored on your butt. The numbers of fat cells you have is genetic, but how full these fat cells are can be changed.
Speaker 4: Call me crazy, but this sounds like you was written by a white dad, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's a white dad being like well, statistically and scientifically, genetics say you can't have fat cells. Talking about if you really want a big butt, then believe in your butt.
Speaker 2: Maybe where was this answer? January twenty sixth sixth twenty.
Speaker 3: Six January twenty six was just a regular day in the afternoon.
Speaker 4: Having a good time.
Speaker 2: I feel like for this conspiracy for me, the jury's out, I gotta go to the field.
Speaker 4: I got a field.
Speaker 3: I'll say this, I think in general, I'm tending to agree with the conspiracy, or at least feeling feeling open to the possibility of it being real. The only person who's coming to mind that I feel like might disproved this is Mariah Carey. Mariah carries the celebrity that keeps popping in my head. Who am Dad? I ass? I'm a black man. There had to be a black man in that. And she ain't. She ain't that. She ain't got no fat ass, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: She saved it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, and he which is respect? I love a good savings account, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But I say the most intimate detail I've ever shared on the podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm for it.
Speaker 2: I would just like to know if this is I'd like to know if the dad's got ass or if it is a recessive gene that we're all holding, because if we're all holding the power to more fat asses in the planet, oh.
Speaker 3: Man, that is proof of the patriarchy, if ever there was one of not only us wielding the power, but us not in fact blessing and bestowing everybody with it. It's like, if that's what makes me feel.
Speaker 2: Like it might be from the dads having ass and not this recessive gene.
Speaker 3: Here's the way, here's the challenge I pose to the listeners today. Go find Mariah Carey's father. Take a picture of that ass. Find a picture of that ass. Help us understand. Is Mariah Carey's dad thick and therefore this this theory is disproven, or is Mariah Carey's dad flat bootied and therefore the genetic tracing that we're talking about could possibly be true? And we got to do more theorizing or rather more testing.
Speaker 4: In the field.
Speaker 3: About that. Hell, yeah, this is this is on y'all. We need we need your help to find out if Mariah Carey's dad was in fact thick.
Speaker 4: My mama told me, as a community, it is time for you to come together.
Speaker 3: What the fuck do you have to do besides find us Mariah Carey's thick ass daddy or not thick daddy. Heh boy, Whitney. I hope that this helps. I hope that this is at least it seems if I'm landing this plane, I'd say that it's you have our support.
Speaker 4: Seems like we've at least gotten the ball rolling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not bumping up against sometimes people send us stuff and we're immediately like, no, this is silly. How dare you? You ain't being silly, baby girl, You onto something here.
Speaker 4: No, I'm all for this. I'm all for this.
Speaker 3: You have our support. We look forward to to sharing the results with you as they roll in and uh, man, this is I love this. Now I get to go, I get to go star at mixed mixed asses and uh and just work yeah, and just be like, no, baby, I'm doing my job.
Speaker 4: Run that back. I'm gonna be watching girlfriends all night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but damn Tracy, Tracy as a black mom and wo get come on sitting on a hump.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh man, just like that thing is that thing is great? She's doing well. No world and her dad pretty white guy.
Speaker 3: White guy. This is this is starting to work against you here, Whitney.
Speaker 4: I don't know we'll get us yet. Send us all the butts you can. We'll sort through.
Speaker 3: Butt and pictures of daddy's that's all we need.
Speaker 2: And that's and then we'll make them some kind of a float short and we'll get back to you.
Speaker 3: You should hear from us at the top of the year.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll we'll have we'll have some conclusive evidence.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of things moving and shifting around here, so it'll take a second, but we'll get you. We'll get you some man, Bory, could you tell the people where they can find you and what cool shit you have going on?
Speaker 2: Find me a cool guy jokes eighty seven, come out to see me at a show and uh you know, look at your light skin butts for me and tell me what.
Speaker 3: You uh I second the light skin butts part. And as always, you can follow me at Langston Kerman on all platforms. And that's that's all of it. By bitch, why are you? Something's going on?
Speaker 4: Can small yo?
Speaker 1: Big motherfucking mini yeah, se mini episode, mother fucking mini yet as mother fucking mini episode, Minnie episode, mother fucking mini episode.