Speaker 1: Welcome to Will You Accept This Rose? A production of iHeartRadio. Oh guys, I've lost my voice. So guess what it's gonna be. Everybody is takeover Tuesday.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a real quiet.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a sexy This is sexy.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be a real sultry episode.
Speaker 1: It's so hard for me to like even like behave your name of this episodes.
Speaker 3: For all those Kathleen Turner fans out.
Speaker 1: There, the kids are like Coop.
Speaker 4: Glow up kids.
Speaker 1: She was so hot and scary. Yea intimidating him? What a very sultry will you exhibit this Rose finale? My name is Ard Marien, coming to you from my sweltering garage in Los Angeles, California. Look, you're gonna hear a hum in the background because it's ninety five degrees and we have a fan on it. So you're gonna have to deal with that. Because last year we tried to kill Nick viel.
Speaker 5: We also had the fucking doors closed last year. Okay, idiots, we might have also had that.
Speaker 1: So here we are after the meanest finale of all time. They've done her dirty. Gen tran On behalf of Planet earth. I am so sorry for what they did to that poor woman, what they did to you. So guess what I've told everybody here that they get to talk more than normal because I have I'm losing my voice because I had so much fun in Europe.
Speaker 6: The problem is is I have nothing to say besides this. I told you so again.
Speaker 1: I you, okay, look right, he's right, all right, But here's what I want to say. You're right, No, you were right, and you were right. Here's miss introducer so we can get going.
Speaker 3: Oh introduce us.
Speaker 1: Okay. Look, you know him from Still.
Speaker 3: The Kids and that's it.
Speaker 1: You know him as the sentinel from our podcast. You were trying to guard and protect our hearts and.
Speaker 3: We didn't listen to nobody listened.
Speaker 1: No, you were right, and you were even texting me in real time Lesson when I was watching the finale, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, you were ahead of me, right, Yes, I hadn't even.
Speaker 1: Gotten no, and I was, but I hadn't. I didn't know he sucked yet, and I was like, oh, and you were like Devon's a sleeves.
Speaker 6: You said to said it before he even before it even happened.
Speaker 1: What inspired you to say this? Okay, let me say you, Ladies and Gentlemen, the centinel of the podcast, Jerry Trainer.
Speaker 6: Ye yay everyone. I will guard it and protect your heart, but it's on you to listen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like the hometown family that member that we don't listen to. We didn't okay, so why did you know? Okay? Okay, okay. Also looking real cute. He usually comes in winter wear even when it's hot. And I gotta say, I like this summer collection. You look cute. This is a cool hat. You got a cute suret. The whole thing is you gotta.
Speaker 3: Look very woodsy, you look hot.
Speaker 1: You got sort of like a Nick Offerman thing happened, almost.
Speaker 3: Like a skater boy thing. Flat brimm cater. Doug, are you wearing dickies?
Speaker 4: He looks like a skater, a little skater skater.
Speaker 1: He's cute. I'm going to say, really into the summer collection of Douke. You know him from Douke Gloves Movies. You let him from the wide World to Duke the captain of the podcast, Ladies and Gentleman, Doug Benson.
Speaker 2: He does my captain's hat out today, Oh my god. And it was it was like it was too dusty and not wide enough. I need to like do that thing where you wipen it up again.
Speaker 1: I watched.
Speaker 2: I believe it.
Speaker 1: I almost. I was in Greece and I these hattle in like the tourist shops. They had a lot of like captain's hats, and I almost bought you bring so much back then I didn't. I didn't check a bag for that. I didn't check a bag, but I was like, I want to get I didn't know if you needed a second captain's hat, but I wanted to get a few.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the prints out from.
Speaker 1: The Yeah Yeah.
Speaker 2: Season all the contestants. Why are Devon and Hakim's head way bigger than all the other guys. That was almost like somebody was already in the key.
Speaker 1: They already knew.
Speaker 3: King can do here he is with some Mormons.
Speaker 2: What was that about?
Speaker 3: What was that? Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay? We also have We also have, honestly our production team, the ladies of out whom, one of whom just got really hot. Something happened. She just exhaled. We love her, kt Money, Kat Money Levine and doctor Hannah Montana, Arianna Rosanna, Rosanna, Dana Mittens me Iren Josey Levine, Well the program Banana. You were just at the US Open.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was there for seven days. It was too much.
Speaker 1: It was too much tennis.
Speaker 4: It was so.
Speaker 7: I stayed at the I stayed in Midtown. I'll tell you where I stayed.
Speaker 1: And it was fun, but it was too much tennis.
Speaker 7: No. I mean, here's the thing. The US Opens a goddamn shit show right now. Why so many upsets? It was really that were like blowing my mind.
Speaker 6: Okay, I've seen the footage of the ball girl. The one tennis player was like upset with the ball. What happened with that?
Speaker 7: I think she was losing and being a bitch.
Speaker 6: That's it, Ye, the bad.
Speaker 1: Don't shame the ball the weirdest.
Speaker 3: That's a character.
Speaker 7: Agree, Like I was disassociating because I.
Speaker 1: Was losing at an asshole, disassociation wasting. I really mean to that.
Speaker 7: I don't even know what was happening.
Speaker 1: Now, that's gaslighting.
Speaker 3: Can we just use that? Can I was disassociating during this finale? All right?
Speaker 1: So how did you know he was a sleeve? Let's get going.
Speaker 6: That is too big there, it's too big of an answer. But I will tell you this when somebody he if you recall he was coming at her. He was in love with her from like week one, right and the whole like I'm not here for you guys, and she something.
Speaker 4: And they all thought it was going to be Maria or Daisy, so he been come into it.
Speaker 2: It was going to be jen.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, we've never seen such a cruel haunting of contest some past and because Marie was really sexy and people did think it was going to be her, And like, how unkind if you know you're the second or the third choice to have it come up again and again and then to have it not work out when you pick the not hot guy and he still wants the other girl, It's like, fuck you, they screwed her.
Speaker 3: I think she chose wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, talk to me.
Speaker 6: She how many times? Oh so you like I've just never had a guy his enthusiasm, his like he was pedaled to the metal for her, and I think that like he steamrolled her okay, and she couldn't say no to it, because it's like how it was like compared to he love bumped her, compared to all the other guys that are like I'm trying to get there. I'm trying. I'm trying, and then he's just like, I'm not trying. I'm fully in love with you in every single way. I can't imagine not being with you. I have to wake up with. And she's like, well, it's bird in the hand. I have to take.
Speaker 1: You right, You're right, you were right, it was he is a sociopath.
Speaker 6: And let me just I said this the first time you had me on. I have to be clear about something. When I'm critiquing these people, I'm critiquing the characters that that are being shown me. I don't know who these people are in real life, but the character of Devon is a sociopath and has.
Speaker 3: Been from the get go.
Speaker 6: His his lawyering, his words playing. And if you ever go, if that moment she goes, you know, I'm not as good as with words as you are.
Speaker 3: That's a red flag.
Speaker 6: If you feel twisted and turned and manipulated by someone because they're good with words, that's that's a red flag.
Speaker 1: Major you're right, you're right.
Speaker 3: That's all I need. I'm leaving now.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 6: That's it, that's all I needed. None of the I think this group of guys is the worst.
Speaker 3: Do you think here's what happened.
Speaker 6: I wanted to tell you because but I knew we were doing this. Yeah, but I watched Fantasy Sweets late and here's the thing I was thinking the whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Fantasy, I.
Speaker 6: Was like, this is supposed to be the sexiest episode. I am bored out of my mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And watching.
Speaker 6: Marcus just ramble on word salad for he that guy can talk for thirty minutes and say nothing.
Speaker 2: He's murdered enough. He's murdered so many people.
Speaker 1: He shot dogs?
Speaker 2: He yeah, he shot dog.
Speaker 1: He shot does deployed. Apparently he would just shoot dogs. He would just shoot dogs. Wait, wait, do not know what really up?
Speaker 3: Ship came?
Speaker 5: He shot dogs like sexual assault stuff and he shot just really weird on dates, not treating women well, and he shot dogs.
Speaker 6: And you just asked me who would I pick? Who would I pick? The crazy sociopapaba or the dog murderer.
Speaker 3: Den's looking pretty good, dude.
Speaker 1: What about John? What about what about Jonathan? Did she fuck up John? Jonathan?
Speaker 4: My god?
Speaker 1: But do you think he would have do you think?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: He was emotionless, he was just a way he was like I should have said I loved you when he was nice.
Speaker 3: That's our bar.
Speaker 1: But including Gary, I don't know, I including Golden Bee. I don't know if any man can resist the siren call of a flood of d MS after I don't think they can.
Speaker 5: I really And I also think there's more to the story with Devan, like I think he cheated on her, like I think happened like it's just so, it's so weird, doctor b what what do you.
Speaker 7: Think the funniest thing is her being like, and you're just gonna go follow Maria? Oh my god, your own bachination. It's not that crazy.
Speaker 1: No, she was right after he was right Maria the day after they break.
Speaker 2: Up, the day after she or someone else's tracking who he's following on social media seems a little like, why are you looking for that?
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's threads?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean that that it's unfortunate that you know, she had that extra pain. But you know, that's one thing I think he was right about last night is why why dwell on that? Why aren't you yelling at me for breaking up with you seconds after we got engaged for no clear reason. He could not come up with a reason. I'm not good enough for you. That is the most bullshit thing and guy has ever said to.
Speaker 6: A watch to put it on her and be like, I just I couldn't give you what you your standards said, standards like sam Amy, Oh my god, it's like you said you wanted these certain things, and I was just listening to what you said, and.
Speaker 1: So I can't. These guys are worse. These guys are worse than Jed dog food jingle.
Speaker 6: Every week she whittled it down to like worse and worser, and I could It was just like, oh my god, I can't.
Speaker 2: Alleged nice guys of the season came off like total ahole.
Speaker 1: Jeremy looks like.
Speaker 2: God and just to cutaways.
Speaker 1: His jewelry, it was like fucking new necklace. Just like the fact that he like, I was like, oh you sucked. Apparently he hooked up with Maria maybe or he was like apparently allegedly Jeremy was like in the club, a club with Jeremy. Jeremy is who he went clubbing with. He was number four, his mom, he was wed, he was fun grocery store.
Speaker 5: So on Reddit, somebody posted this that Devin storied this on Instagram and then immediately deleted, and the screenshots of text and it's a message from her and basically from Gen, from him talking to Gen, and it's him trying to play the victim, being like, oh, I just want to tell you in person, and it's like and and he immediately deleted it because I think he was just like her person. I don't know, it's just like, yeah, she's saying, like just last this is him saying to her just last week Friday, you said we should break up.
Speaker 1: You said that before.
Speaker 5: I took that to heart because I've been having doubts about our whole relationship. I'm not happy and I know you aren't either. Who is saying this, Devin, I'm always falling short of your expectations. I've expressed my own doubts in last HC. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: I was very honest big couple when they get to go like hump in an Airbnb, I was.
Speaker 5: Very honest about where my heart's that. I don't know what else to say. You don't deserve this, and I don't think I can.
Speaker 7: I can.
Speaker 1: I think he means give you what you deserve, but then he.
Speaker 6: Los he can take no responsibility like I would respect him more if he just went, I gotta tell you, I'm not into it anymore, Like I just played the game, and now I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Be Now women are hitting on me online.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it felt like a season of men who wanted to be each other. They wanted to win the competition. Walked expecting some other women to be there. It was jen They went, Okay, I'll pivot and I'll still I'm gonna win this thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: It was all about winning for almost every single one of them, except for weirdo Marcus.
Speaker 1: I don't know, what do you think, Well, it's gonna say.
Speaker 5: But also, like, if she's trying to break up on them, he's probably for a fucking reason because he's probably being like very stand off Like she said that he said changed the second they left.
Speaker 1: I'm sure second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her for a long.
Speaker 2: Period of time.
Speaker 5: Yes, So of course she's gonna be like, I'm not happy in the relationship, of course, And I'm sure you know, I will say, I guarantee it's an incredibly stressful time in a relationship to leave this like you know, quote unquote paradise where everything's like set up for you and you don't have to think about real, real world issues and then you leave and then suddenly you can't even see the person. That's gotta be like a hard time to do. But it's like he just dealt with it like a fucking child.
Speaker 2: It sounds like he should have been sequestered. Yeah, you know, because it's the fact that he went back out into the world and who knows what his friend's family, people in bars whoever are saying to him, blowing him up and tearing her down. Yes, yes, you know what I mean, Like because there, that's just how people are.
Speaker 1: And he's clearly insecure. So he's watching her fault be horny for Sam, m be horny for man.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, like I couldn't stand seeing that. I felt like you loved Marcus Moore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Sam am like okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: Also, real quick reality, Steve is saying that something else happened is probably cheating.
Speaker 3: And I'm beside myself shocked.
Speaker 6: You should know you he did he did what now you're a good jo Wait, he cheated on her.
Speaker 2: He cheated on this show because he kept taking her aside before any of the other guys could get to her. It was his whole and then retaking her aside when other guys had you know, it was just a constant thing with him.
Speaker 6: But we talked about this, like, how does the contestant in this case, Jen, how do you not see keeping? And I've always found it weird that the guy comes in and goes, hey, I'm just gonna butt in again, and she just goes and says nothing.
Speaker 2: It's almost like a code of the show because it happens with the back those two is that they just let it happen when somebody says can I borrow this person?
Speaker 3: And they shouldn't, They should want to know he'd be like, actually, I kind of want to get to know this guy.
Speaker 2: Like and then they go stand two feet away and like really, you know, give him the side eye and make it make it like they feel so awkwome for the rest of the conversation, it's so daring.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, here we are right Why why we're in a while? Jonahs in the audience. Jen Jenna is getting to hear her family. Her mom is cute and nervous and excited. It's the first time she's bringing a man home her brother. The amount of time the brother says, I'm the protective older brother. I was like, it made me not like him, even though like clearly they gave him that line like I'm just here to guide. I just felt like patronizing. I'm like, okay, she can't make it. Send here to guy the twenty se year old.
Speaker 6: And I am on not the same page with you, guys. I liked I didn't mind the protective older brother bit because it's like he's not saying it to be like.
Speaker 3: She is so dumb, she can't make her own decisions. She needs me.
Speaker 6: He's going, I'm just not I'm just gonna be stern. I'm gonna ask these guys tough questions, and I'm just letting you know that's.
Speaker 1: Why Jen's not had luck. And previously, what do you think, Tanna?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: No, I was fully on the brother's side. He was like, these dudes are dipshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like what did Devin do? Do you think he was just picking up on a vibe?
Speaker 7: I think so? And also I think he was like I don't. I mean, look, he was going on he knows.
Speaker 2: It hard to believe his sisters someone can fall in love with him.
Speaker 1: He's just like she okay, all right, I'm gonna tell you guys what happened, and I'm gonna go to Tanna. So Devin shows up. He's got bags of gifts which we never saw what was in there. He also grew up with a singer mom. He knows what a strong woman can do for I was in he knows, he knows a strong woman can do for a family. They and he's like. The brother is like, my role was to be the projective brother. He says it eighteen times. So then the aunt, God bless the aunt, going have your day to day an Asian woman incredible out of the gate. And then the aunt she was like, you know, he was like, I just want to make her feel safe.
Speaker 2: He should have said, I haven't, but I planned to ye a lot of them whatever, I think.
Speaker 1: Every woman, every woman. He's like, I want to He's like, I want to wake up and choose her and pick her every day. And she's like and then they're like, how do you would you feel if you're not the chosen one? And so the brother doesn't give the blessing. They start speaking in Vietnamese. I hope they talk shit about him, and then he starts getting insecure and she's so the mom is talking to Jen, She's like, no, he wants to understand me. He wants to learn more about Vietnamese culture. He wants to learn Vietnamese. Do you like him? And the mom goes, you need more time. The brothers skeptical, he won't give a support and uh so there we go. Okay, back to you, Tam.
Speaker 7: I mean yeah, I mean this is it's great to see like an immigrant family be like, oh kid, I.
Speaker 3: Loved it, loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I felt the brother was coming from a genuine place, like he's like, look, you bring dipshits around. Yeah, I've met a dipshit or two. Yes, I don't know, Like, how are you supposed to know someone in that amount of time? And he just wasn't feeling it. I thought he had everywhere to be like, ah.
Speaker 6: Well, maybe there's a strength in the fact that it's English is a second language, right, so it's like your word lawyering isn't gonna work on us, Like you're looking at who you actually are. And he's when he left, When Devin left, and the brother was like, you know, nice to meeting. He's like like I got you, bro, or he did the thing and he like patted him on the chest. I'm like, he's such a he's so disrespectful and he's such a clown. I just I'm like, ah, they must see how gross and I will just disgusting.
Speaker 7: The way the aunt and the mom would just look at you.
Speaker 3: Incredible, you are full and we see right through this.
Speaker 1: They were such pokerful.
Speaker 2: They also could have just been like, he's not their idea of handsome in anyway, you know, like are you very this ugly guy?
Speaker 3: You know, this is the top two.
Speaker 2: We were hoping you'd end up with Harold from Harold and Kumbar, some Asian man with a job.
Speaker 1: Jonathan is handsome.
Speaker 6: Jonathan was cute, wasn't Jonathan the one who was like I envisioned me like learning Vietnam?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah?
Speaker 6: And someone, Honestly, I can't remember which of the final two was asked, but it was something about like what do you know about Vietnamese culture? And they just started rambling on and I'm like, this is it. This is the problem. Nobody has asked about her culture, her background, except for like surfaces, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Jeremy did like Jerremy was talking about being Jewish.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was important, right, and he was like, oh, I would love to be Buddhist.
Speaker 3: He was like looking forward to the melody of the cultures.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I guess Jonathan a little bit too, but you're right. Nobody was like asking her, Oh, what do you like do for holidays?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 6: The thing that they harp on and the last umpteenth amount of episodes is the like traumatic relationships from the past?
Speaker 3: Yep, yes, And if I heard them, everyone one.
Speaker 2: Somebody has to They're told you have to tell something, you have to say something about yourself that you do not want to say.
Speaker 3: How you are twenty four? Howenty horrible relationships? How bad were they? Yeah, it's insane, And like how.
Speaker 6: Formative are these horrible traumatic relationships that you.
Speaker 1: I mean? I also, I don't get it if you're only bonding over bad things that it happened to you.
Speaker 2: And why can't Jen ever once go, hey, you know what, this conversation's boring. I'm sorry that you have such a hard thing happened to you, but spit it out. Yeah, yeah, And like they always take the longest route to say what.
Speaker 3: It makes you happen?
Speaker 1: What is going on I think in general, like when you know, like it's interesting going on dates with being a person who's going on dates, like I you know, everybody's had ship. I was like, yeah, we all got like like not like everything happens to people. You know, there's a certain hand delt. Hopefully you're dealing with it and let's go positively, like what a fun thing? Like how can we have fun now? Like that's part of life?
Speaker 2: Just to show how sensitive they are? For some reason, it's like, well, can't you tell how sensitive somebody is by how they treat you and how they speak to you in general? Like do you really need to know.
Speaker 1: Their deepest sad things.
Speaker 2: And share it with the whole world. At the same time, Douc.
Speaker 1: Is a victim like at a certain like what's like a fun how do you move forward and build a fun interesting life now?
Speaker 6: And imagine if you're together and that's all you guys talk about, like you would hate each other for sure.
Speaker 1: It would be so boring, boring. I've had people try to do that with me, and I'm like, I'm not that. I'm not the opposite of that. Man, I can't I'm bored. It's like I'm not interested in that.
Speaker 6: Can I tell you something?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 6: Your voice sounds really souldruing?
Speaker 7: Do you like it?
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy?
Speaker 3: It makes me when I get low.
Speaker 1: When I talk, like when I the only time I book voice over jobs is like this, and then I show up and I don't sound like this, and it's like I only book things when I have like slate Laeringita.
Speaker 3: That's so crazy.
Speaker 4: It's that crazy that's got to keep it.
Speaker 1: I should, I should damage my.
Speaker 4: Voices, scream all the time, scream.
Speaker 6: All the time, just hang a picture of Devon up, scream at it and lose it.
Speaker 1: So then should we take a quick break and then come.
Speaker 3: Back and it for the money for their grandfollowers.
Speaker 1: And we're back.
Speaker 6: I just I feel like I didn't explain You asked me a question. I feel like I didn't explain it right. Yes, about what why? I never liked Devin and this episode really summed it up because he was unwavering through the whole thing, which weirds me out, and I think should weird every woman out? When somebody just comes in and, like you said, just pivots and goes, I'm gonna get you in your mind and I don't care about these guys, and it's like manipulation and control and I'm always gonna butt in and then out of the blue, I feel like I'm going insane. I'm not getting any response back, and it's like, Bro, you're on.
Speaker 1: The Bachelor, the Bachelor, You're on the Bachelorette, Like, yeah.
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 6: All of a sudden, you're crying over not feeling like the love is reciprocated. You never needed that before, you didn't need it in the beginning, and you've never needed it and now all of a sudden, it's just like a it's love bomb. And then like, I'm backing out right at the last second.
Speaker 1: Do you think this entire time was manipulated?
Speaker 3: One hundred percent? In my mind?
Speaker 1: What do you think? Doug?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he was working it. He really. He often reminded me of like characters like in a Neil Simon play, like just you know, just always always with a quip and always ready to talk and be charming. Yeah, slightly ethnic and uh, you know, kind of an East Coast thing a little bit, and uh, but just also just a guy that's learned to be a smooth guy. What with that face and that body like you know, like he's had to make up for it somehow.
Speaker 3: He just lawyers with such ease.
Speaker 6: He just twists and turns with such like it's breathing for him.
Speaker 1: And it's like I didn't pick up on I didn't either. I thought he was sincere.
Speaker 2: I definitely started to like him, but I think it's because my sam M hate was.
Speaker 3: So so so hard.
Speaker 2: I went so hard on sam yeah, and even felt it even felt bad for Devin having to watch her making that with sam Am at the radio station was disgusting.
Speaker 6: Yes, maybe miss sam M so much I wanted the main thing to be the main thing, yeah, and it wasn't.
Speaker 5: That's why I thought maybe he like really did like her, and then he just starts getting this attention because like I think he's a guy that probably didn't get a ton of attention for women.
Speaker 1: Yeah before, because you know, that run club has been ditch and it's like, you know, so maybe he was like, oh, because he's on that run.
Speaker 5: I did see on Reddit that like like there were rumors starting and I didn't see because I don't like to look at the spoiler stuff and it apparently was in there. But that there was some party like some in Houston, and he was seeing kind.
Speaker 1: Of all over this blond chick. Yeah. Long after filming rat.
Speaker 2: You could see a lot of the guys are there to sort of like present a version of them that they would that they you know, think would work in in the format. Yes, you know, because like that Thomas guy, I was always upset about everything that ever happened, Like he was never happy. Yeah, that guy, Like I think he went in there like I'm going to be a stronger man, you know than I normally am. You do, stand up for my Tom and then he goes way over the line all the time.
Speaker 1: Doctor B What do you think of all this?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know, I agree. I was. I think that Sam m I can't remember the difference between the two was like that was such a distraction. It pushed us towards Devin. Yes, little do we know Devin was sam em.
Speaker 5: So wasn't an edit or was it like we were tricked?
Speaker 1: I think he gasled everybody except except for Jerry.
Speaker 2: But I felt a little bad for Devin, Like when you know, when Sam's saying stuff like if this were on the outside, I would break him in two. That was like that just like he should have been off the show the same.
Speaker 1: But he was like he was he used so much violent language. Aggressive, No I I we actually cut. We kept when you said he was gonna push off my ferocious love is a is a real red flag. Okay. So then they said there was a little bit that I didn't see about the Devin thing with the family. They're like, she said he didn't know how she felt until last week. I felt like it was a collective group. And then she finally treated me like a singular person. I would love to have your blessing. They're like, I'm not gonna be with you. And then he said, I've never felt like this before, and I love you. It's hard that the family doesn't see it. You know, maybe I'm not the one for Jen. Then they cut to Hakeem in the middle of the Secret Lives of Mormon Wives cast incredible. What are you want us to watch that show? By the way, I I will watch it. It's like a reality show that's starting this week on Hulu about these Mormon wives that started like a TikTok thing, and then they started and then they started swinging. They started swinging with each couple.
Speaker 7: Who got very pop on TikTok and then they also, yeah, they all started sucking each other. But then there was a because you weren't supposed to do more than making.
Speaker 3: Out or whatever.
Speaker 7: And then one of them like actually caught feelings and there was like a breakup. They like all broke apart, like we can't be friends anymore.
Speaker 1: We have to watch it. We have to watch and.
Speaker 7: Made the grave air of falling for another one than we.
Speaker 2: Have to watch it on the show starts after all of this.
Speaker 5: Yes, I saw this is established TikTok, Like what we need to watch this movie on Patriarch.
Speaker 7: Putting a queen there because I don't remember if you remember last week at the mental all they had a stark screen with Hakim's face just reacting to the trailer.
Speaker 2: He's a star, yeah, and he's gonna be on Paradise and they put it. They put a spider on him last week.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: They love putting spiders on him.
Speaker 7: He's all his Instagram. Oh great, he's got great content.
Speaker 1: He's incredible because he's also authentic.
Speaker 7: He's the breakout star of this.
Speaker 1: He's like my brother if my brother was on the show and like had giant eyes and his name was ak Marine WHI should be incredible. Okay, so the family doesn't see it, and then so there we go. So now we're up to Marcus, and Marcus he's right on the gate. He was like, I am not in love with gen right now. Like, okay, well we're at the finale. So that's like, who wants to see that?
Speaker 2: And you're trying to convince you her mother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So we find out that weird thing to say.
Speaker 1: We find out that there was he actually had three sisters, that two of his sisters were adopted by a different family. That's very his story is very sad, and that he and his younger sister were adopted. He spent eight years in combat. Then the brother keptriat shooting dogs and people. Dude, as a protective brother, I want more for Jen. So then Marcus he's like, look, we're all products of our circumstances. I had a heart of stone. I didn't realize how how much emotions play in a relationship. I mean, yeah, duh, that's what.
Speaker 6: I may have a heart of stone, but his eyes are a fountain. If I see him cry, I texted you. I was like, if he cries one more time. That dude cries at the drop of a hat, And to me, it just seems fake every time. It seems like he has nothing to say, and so he just goes.
Speaker 2: He can't fall in love with this girl, and he thinks he has.
Speaker 1: To fall in love with That's my friend's ex husband. She said was a bully and when he would really start bullying, I never knew that she's like bullies cry, so he would cry, and then you can't you have no defense, so he would be able to like cry a lot. And that she's like bullies cry. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: That is crazy?
Speaker 3: And I believe it.
Speaker 7: I do too.
Speaker 3: Here's here's a question.
Speaker 6: Do you think what happened was just a fluke that the guys got to the mansion or whatever, Yeah, and they saw that it's Jen or whatever or they meet and they just aren't into her, and they just like down, she's just kind of boring.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not knocking her, but I'm kind of kno going.
Speaker 1: To like they thought it was America.
Speaker 6: She's just not that interesting of a person and everyone's like.
Speaker 2: They're as tiny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well so was Maria.
Speaker 2: But you know, the uh the guy that showed up that she was her previous boyfriend, was like, I want to say regular size, but he wasn't a big guy.
Speaker 1: She should just get back.
Speaker 2: They're all, dude, they're all huge guys.
Speaker 6: I watched that episode and I was like, you're an idiot. You gotta go with that guy with him.
Speaker 1: He seems nice, Maggie.
Speaker 6: It seemed like authentic New Zealand. I was like, get on a plane if.
Speaker 2: He became an actual contestant and it just went all the way to the wind. While these other guys are sitting around, you know, jerking off.
Speaker 6: And they would have been like, who Yeah, we don't have to force ourselves to like this person.
Speaker 3: That's what I think.
Speaker 5: The only person I thought was forcing themselves was Marcus. I don't even think Jonathan was forcing stuff. I think Jonathan was just nervous. And I don't blame them.
Speaker 1: I mean everything her family said about this, you need more time. It's true that they two dates and then you're engaged. You're like crazy.
Speaker 5: Probably in the amount of hours that you have talked to this person, it's probably like less than five five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's less than twenty.
Speaker 6: Another thing.
Speaker 4: Devin could have said, he could have said, this all went too fast.
Speaker 2: I was very into it, but then I realized, why are we getting married after just knowing each other for such a short time.
Speaker 3: I believe he had so many excuses.
Speaker 2: I believe he couldn't say, he couldn't come up with anything, and he had time to prepare. It wasn't like he suddenly found out that this happened.
Speaker 6: I remember that moment where he's like, what is going on here? Yeah, you heard him say that right before they go. He did not know he was gonna get track railroaded like he did.
Speaker 3: I think he thought he was gonna come out.
Speaker 2: But there was no way to railroad him. There's no way to say, hey, great job, Devin, fucking up our entire show.
Speaker 6: I think they thought it was just gonna be I don't know. I think they lied to him and was like, you're gonna be able to say what you want, and she's gonna say something that we'll go to comer.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be easy.
Speaker 6: And then it was like, uh, no, we're gonna like he did not expect her to have the receipts when she started going, you're dming this person you're in the club and that.
Speaker 2: Whole audience, the whole audience there, nobody had his bag. No one lost power. None of those women, all those women were just.
Speaker 6: Like he lost all this one on one power because it was like, oh, they've ganged up on I've lost it.
Speaker 1: And how did he think that? He looked good? He went and got fit, He looked he did, he glowed up, he glowed, he looked good.
Speaker 6: I believe they told him it's just going to be easy. You're gonna be able to say something she'll do. And then she started saying like she started bringing up the real stuff, and he went, what's going on here?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he even said like as we agreed, we we decided we both weren't into it the narrative, right, we've been sayings.
Speaker 1: Like he still sucks. It doesn't matter, dude, Like it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: It sounds like you were pulling away from her, and it's like if you're like you can't actually just have a fucking conversation with this person you're engaged to, Like come on, you're not a responsible adult, and you you.
Speaker 1: Know what she dodged able and then okay, yes, okay, so Marcus shows up Marcus is there the aunt. The aunt goes, Okay, are you really falling in love with gen or or not? He says not right now, I want to get there. The mom is like Marcus isn't ready yet. The brother is like, she's a history of people who are not emotionally available. This fits that mold uh.
Speaker 5: Every question they would ask Marcus, so do you what do you like about Genya.
Speaker 2: Like insane, no interesting words, No, he were accessible to his mouth.
Speaker 7: Well he did show up and he's like, these are all this is all my trauma and yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's He just led with that.
Speaker 6: And at Fantasy Sweets when he was just rambling on, I thought it was having a stroke.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't this is still going.
Speaker 6: He's still talking and I don't know what he's talking about or what he's saying. Is he trying to leave, is he trying to stay, he's trying to go to Bonetown town, I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 7: To a circle. Like he started like I don't think I could do this all the way back around to I guess I'm doing this.
Speaker 3: Yeah was crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she goes, I'm in love with you? Do or whatever or not that he said. She said that to Devin, but she didn't say I love you to Marcus. Yeah, and he goes, okay, well I guess I'm in.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, and then she still fucked him after that. Really well, I wanted to just say, well, we'll get to this, but I could tell he was just he was such a dirt ball. When he was like, it would really help me. I think spending the night would be Really he did say that would really help me, and then so like so that I didn't like that. And then the morning after, the look on her, she looked like something taken. It looked like something had been taken from her. It didn't. It looked like he fucked her. Not they made love. No, he definitely fucked her. And then she was saying like he yeah, she like she she looked like bummed out and she took it the other way. She looked, she looked so she saved.
Speaker 3: The best dress for him.
Speaker 1: The morning after, she looked disassociated and she looked disappointed, and.
Speaker 3: That's the look I'm used to.
Speaker 1: And then when she was saying also, like she was saying last night about how like when they not only when she would try to talk about the future that it seemed like not only would he just check out, like it's like he didn't even want Like. I think that she had a really bad time in that fantasy suite. I think it was bad, and I.
Speaker 5: Think they are They probably had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably. I think it was bad and she didn't like the conversation. I think the sex was bad. I think she looked checked out in the morning. Okay, so, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go back and look at that.
Speaker 1: I looked I was a different person if I was just quiet. How do you I don't think this is demure, very demure artist, very very mindful, very very I don't think I like it. I think it's not me. I'm not dem I'm really not demirror. I'm not very mindful. I'm like, I'm too much, you know though, I'm you know, I put on a dress. I decided to put on a luke since I couldn't actually participate like to my normal Okay, but I was happy that I could do it at all. I had zero voice yesterday. Okay, So she's crying, She's like, how do you see this ending up her? He's like these progress It helped last week helped. She goes, are you not certain about me? He's like the pressure I'm putting myself as a provider. I'm like, yeah, that's right. He has no job that we know of. Does he have a job, Marcus.
Speaker 5: No, it just is retired army, So like, what does he probably gets money from the government, but like and he and he.
Speaker 1: She says, I love you. He says, I know. And the brother, the brother, the brothers in the audience. He says, I'm not too happy. So then so then Devin gets to go on a date. You tell me when we need to take another break. Devin gets to go on a date. He's like, He's like, I do love Jen, you know, but it's hard that there's a bad thing in my mind. So they go. There's two women and they go Aloha and they give them lays and they're giving them a sacred ceremony. They each have to find a rock and it represents a big fear and they put they put it in a bowl. A fear of abandonment. Hers is enormous. He's worried that when he has a bad thing, that a good thing, that he makes it go bad. They also have a fear of a bank.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna say, as ceremonies go a pretty weak ceremony.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the rock, the rock.
Speaker 6: And then the bowl goes clink. What I'm not getting the metaphor. You put your your trauma rock in the bowl and they clink together and you're standing in seaweed circle. We've made this up right on the spot. Nothing, here's your date. We're just gonna use what we find on the beach y.
Speaker 2: So then he's like, yeah, get us a receptacle. So I realized anything.
Speaker 1: It's not just it's not just about me anymore. I'm fully they have to fully submerge into the ocean. He's like, a lot of my problem is self created. So they throw them into the ocean.
Speaker 6: And then that he says, you I have She she goes that was pretty good or not not bad?
Speaker 3: And I was like, did I barely made the.
Speaker 1: Water with him or her her rock? I'm a really I have the worst arm anyone has ever.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm not making fun of you Arden, you know America's sweetheart.
Speaker 1: I'm very I'm very.
Speaker 2: As you know, athletic.
Speaker 1: Cross across. You go like this, I can't hold a very different throat. He says to her, I trust your judgment. I do trust you. She says, you see me completely. Then he goes, I have a gift for you. It was a gift from the shaman. The ugliest jade necklace in the world. There's flowers in motion. I'm gonna give it to you. It's a piece of me that I can never give back, and I waited to give it. This ugly ass jade. Remember this shit. We didn't even see it.
Speaker 3: It checked out.
Speaker 1: And then she says, you can continue to love me. You love me. You realize how important Devon is to me. There's no holding back. Then we see an ad for Doctor Odyssey. They want us to watch that show. So bad as well. Okay, when I was in Greece, there were cruise ships parked in front of the hotel. I don't think I realized how huge cruise ships are, and it bummed me out.
Speaker 4: It's insane.
Speaker 2: I saw a picture today of a modern cruise ship. Yeah, oh my god, it's insane.
Speaker 1: As they're terrible for the impact. That's I was just looking at all. I think about how bad they were for Earth. Terrible. There it was, it blocked the whole view from our hotel, and we were kind of up on a like a hill. You couldn't see past this fucking boat. They're huge. I didn't like that. I'm not a cruise girl. I'm not a cruise perk.
Speaker 6: But the live shows are fantastic. I've never been on one. Never gonna go doctor cruise.
Speaker 7: Every time my parents would try and take us, my brother would literally be like, but remember what happened to the Titanic, And then my dad would be like, fine, fine.
Speaker 5: Yes, you guys have to There's like a there's a YouTube thing called about the Coasta Concordia ship where they it was like a brand new cruise sh yeah, and this was not that long ago, in twenty nineteen or something like that, and they tried to go too close to the shore. There's a dumb captain, yes, and that nobody in there spoke the same language either.
Speaker 1: So no one could talk to each other, and the whole ship fuckings louck.
Speaker 5: It's honestly the most fascinating ever. Was it called Coasta or Costa?
Speaker 1: Where did you see this?
Speaker 2: There's a it was all over the news when it happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's a there's an internet video all yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was crazy crazy, would live on cruise out of millions? But yeah, I mean, you have a better chance of winning the lottery than what happened to the Concordia or whatever.
Speaker 3: It was called.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Would you live on the one where you can live on it all around?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think. I don't think I could do that, but I do. I love cruises. I mean I don't. I don't care for the environmental impact. But also I'm not gonna be ongoing on that many more cruises.
Speaker 1: My friend Jessica who did the podcast last week, she loved cruises.
Speaker 2: She go on rock cruises and do stand up comedy and it's one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: She said she had the best time. She went with Amy Manon as her guest. The best time, the best time my grandmother and her gentlemen for I used to go. She had so much. She said she didn't want to go on a cruise and that she had the best time.
Speaker 2: No, people hate it get really turned around once they do it. But there are a lot of downsides, including like they just can't control the weather, so some of these cruise ships stupidly go through really bad storms. I was on one, one of the last ones I went on. The boat was like insanely rocking for like a day and a half, so everyone was like throwing up everywhere. But I've been on so many cruises and I went I in fact, I probably slept very well because of it.
Speaker 4: A baby rocked.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if you're sitting there thinking about like this, this boat's gonna capsize and you get stressed out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you eat, you still eat the boat food, boat food.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get sick. You're gonna get so sick.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I don't do well. I get seasick.
Speaker 2: You see triangle sadness?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, that like fun though, I want to see Oh my god, it's so fun.
Speaker 2: If you want to really be put off of ever getting on a.
Speaker 1: Boat, is that the one with Harrelson. Yeah, I want to see that. Okay, So Doctor Odyssey, she woke up confused after her great date with Devin. Should we take a break in the comeback?
Speaker 8: Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, but bones zone. Let's get in the bone zone, guys, and we're back. Okay. She woke up confused. So Marcus is talking to Jesse. He feels conflicted. He's like, you know, every time we spend together, we're making progress. And then he's like, look, I'm not here to like push you or whatever, man, but like, if you love her, I think you got You're gonna lose her if you know, you've got to say it.
Speaker 6: That was when I was like, Jesse's a company man. I know he's manipulating this whole time.
Speaker 7: Last episode, so you got to kind of wrap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, and I really like Jesse, but I had issues last night with some of his behavior. I didn't like that, and I can't forgive them for making them.
Speaker 6: Watch his chat at the bar with Devin where he basically was like, can't you just hold on? Like there's when Devin started crying and he's like, almost, can't you just keep it together? Like you can last you can make it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was like, I thought Jesse was going to say something to the effect of think about the future. Will you look if you leave, will you look back and regret it? But instead he was just like, let's suck it up, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He's like yeah, and that's why they have Jesse do it instead of just a producer because it's on camera, so like that's that adds extra weight. To it like then he has to do what he's telling him to do because it's the show is happening.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, they're like to listen down, corporate, let's down all the big guns, like the national guy to come in and Jess like, it would really help everybody if you did this.
Speaker 6: They knew what I knew, which is Devin is so aware of the cameras and he's so aware.
Speaker 2: That's what I was saying about him being an actor is he's like, looks like he's in a stage always.
Speaker 1: I didn't either.
Speaker 2: You guys are why the way he looks down and around a lot and you know, like he doesn't you know, he never accidentally looks into the camera. He's he's like always and he's always like doing this Croy little.
Speaker 1: Neither and I like hate that he tricked me. Me too. I actually am impressed that the fellas of WEE, except this one, men might know what to look for. I didn't know. We don't know. We didn't know.
Speaker 5: I felt, you guys meet fake men, you know, I mean we we probably see.
Speaker 1: Some of the gals stuff that you don't see.
Speaker 3: It just looks I don't know how to put it. It just looks like posturing.
Speaker 2: It's like you always giving a performance, and especially like in the first episodes. Uh. He also every time he was on camera he had like like catch phrasey kind of things to say, always catching. He lost that over the season because I think like he's not also good at coming up with that. Yeah, Sam became that and then but also he got to just sit there and take shots at Sam while we sat back and went, oh, great, Sam's getting shots. That's what made me like, Devon, you are around while.
Speaker 6: Here's an example of the catchphraziness. He's having that conversation with Jesse and instead of going like thank you or like anything genuine like a thank you for the pep talk that really helped me, he goes he goes like, you know, like I'm thinking of you, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: And then and then Devin goes, I got you, bro, like I got like I got you.
Speaker 2: What do you respond to doing this to not let down Jesse?
Speaker 3: It's like a tick.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep telling this woman I love her because Jesse wants me to do with the response is.
Speaker 6: Like this weird tick language where it's like I'm not saying anything, but I'm saying something that sounds cool for the camera. And that's the thing that I'm like, where's the genuine article here? He he says, weird stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys are right.
Speaker 7: I didn't notice that, but that's interesting.
Speaker 1: You're right. I feel I do too. So then she woke up confused Marcus. He's like, you got it. You gotta tell her you love her. Man. So she's getting ready and you can tell she's upset. She's frowning walking down the whole hallway in the hotel, knock knock, knocked. She had to wait a while for him to answer, Oh.
Speaker 6: Why you.
Speaker 3: Immediately what we all thought.
Speaker 1: He was like, oh, and he actually seems surprised because usually the ladies like show up in full face. You could tell they've been warned. They didn't warn him.
Speaker 3: Yah lamps up with the cameras so bad. He went, we're on camera. Got it?
Speaker 1: She wanted an answer. She was like, you know what, the overnight I talked about the future. I don't know if you see me in your future. He's like, yeah, I regret not diving deeper. She's like, well, I feel like I tried and you didn't want to. I feel like you were not excited for the future with me. It's scary to me. I'm struggling for sure, it's been He's like, look, I've been honest about my struggle. I'm not keeping anything from you. I want to keep trying. Look, I'm I want to keep my My biggest goal in the world is to fall in love, be a father, find that person, start a family. She's like, yeah, no, doy is it with me? So then in the audience Rachel the Bachelorette, and it felt kind of mean. She was giggling on camera and whispering behind her feet.
Speaker 2: She was like a bit yeah, although I will She also was cut. They used her as a crying cut away quite often.
Speaker 1: Also, yeah, what did Katie that? Anna? What did you think when she was talking? She was Rachel the Bachelorette was big, but she was giggling and whispering behind her hand.
Speaker 7: Oh, that was like weirdly cut like it was me. I can imagine. That was actually like against because she was crying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she cried a lot.
Speaker 7: Out of context for something.
Speaker 1: She was giggling behind her hand when she's the edit was met Rachel.
Speaker 7: Because she was like crying when when But this was in.
Speaker 1: Real time, though they do it in real time. She was giggling when he's when they said, couldn't have someone said something to her? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, But what did he say right before she giggled?
Speaker 1: She said she he talked about how his goal was to start a family, and she said, I know, but is it with me? I think it was just a bad cut personally. I bet someone like that.
Speaker 2: Right, nervous, giggle, upset, Yeah, like laughing.
Speaker 4: At and she knows. She already knows the outcome. She already knows that they broke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, you're right. She does know you're right. So then he goes, it's so scary to me to move forward. She's super upset. He starts crying again. Bully, bully, that's right, she said, I have invested so much. I actually was proud of her in this moment. She was done. She's like, I've invested so much of me into somebody, and I don't even know what to do, where to do with it?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Where am I supposed to go from here? I'm not being handled with care. I'm tired of it. I don't want to feel this way. He then manipulates. He goes, I know that and I love you just like smm, same thing SAMM did. He goes, I want to do this with you. I want to give it a cry. She walks away. She goes, I need a second. She's like, I am I'm a little He goes, I'm a little afraid right now. I'm afraid of losing you.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 1: Said so, then she goes. He goes, I did fall in love with you? And then she goes in. He goes, can I live up to what it is that Jen says? She's want. He's like, I'm not giving you what you need. I open my heart up to you every second. And then she's like, I'm lost. I'm sick of trying to pretend. I'm sick of trying to prove that I'm worthy. I'm done. I am done. I'm not. I am not like sitting here. I don't want somebody that's afraid of losing me. I want somebody that wants me. Okay on the table, Jerry Trainer.
Speaker 6: That's fair what she says, but I take umbrage with the I've invested so much, I've given so much.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: Guys went on sweet dates with the guy who pretends to yeah, and these.
Speaker 3: Guys just throw themselves at you, but and you do nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, he didn't I and I'm I'm a big believer, And there are no fixer uppers. And like we all can willfully want if we have a crush on someone, we can willfully if they're not into you, they're not into you. So you've invested trying to make him be it. He's not into you, he'd let you know. He's so like you're you're trying to make the outcome that you want. It's not happening. So like that's on you that you couldn't let it go. We've all been there and like, but don't Like I stopped doing that in my twenties. I'm not doing that anymore. If you're not into me, I'm out. I don't want that. I'm not chasing somebody to try to talk them into me. I but you have to learn that behavior. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I had ideas the guy in college that it was like back and forth. He would like love Bomby for a week and the next week he'd be like, you're a lot, I'm never doing that, and then never again, like wait, fuck him, go fuck yourself.
Speaker 1: Very like I learned a lot from that situation. I stopped doing that in my early twenties. I was just like, the second I get his inkling that, I'm like, you will never. I want to be the main thing. I get to keep the main thing. I got ten toes on the ground. I got to be anything the main thing. You know what I mean? Do you know what I do?
Speaker 6: I'm just thinking it's it's just interesting the difference between men and women and the ANARCHI do.
Speaker 1: You understand how much it sucks for us?
Speaker 7: Yes? I do.
Speaker 6: I've been on a step many dates and we always talk about it every date. I'm like, you know, how is this experience? And because I want to know? And the nightmare stories I hear are just psychotic. And it's people like Devin that love bomb that go crazy after one date. Why aren't you calling? Why aren't you calling? Stuff like that, And then the opposite where it's like if they're not calling, just leave them alone, let it go, let it go.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 1: I will never chase somebody.
Speaker 3: Just don't chase.
Speaker 1: I would never chase somebody.
Speaker 3: They don't want to be with you, they won't be.
Speaker 1: I would literally never. I don't care. I would not choose trying gospeling like, I wouldn't chase anybody. Now, I would not chase any you want never never know if you don't, if you're not chasing me, if you're not pursuing me, it's out. It's not happening, Doctor.
Speaker 7: B I might chase Ryan Gosling.
Speaker 1: He's so cute, funny, he's so cute.
Speaker 3: By the way, how do we all feel about fall? Guys? Just weird? I want to play. I loved it.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 2: I have seen it.
Speaker 1: It's funny like it, it's fun, it's really fun. I also I had loved it. He's so fun, so funny, very I loved it.
Speaker 3: Well, I love That's the thing that's bothering me about it. I loved it so much.
Speaker 1: I loved it, and then people I loved it.
Speaker 2: Why wasn't the Why wasn't all this making people go to the theater? Like everybody that saw it liked it. It wasn't.
Speaker 1: I told everybody I saw it, stops speak.
Speaker 5: I saw it twice and I saw it like it is that it is after coming out, and both times we went on like a Wednesday night.
Speaker 1: It is what it was.
Speaker 4: A theater was packed needed Buddy, but needed time.
Speaker 3: My buddy explained it.
Speaker 6: He's he said he was worried that it was like a Dukes of Hazzard Starsky and Hutch type.
Speaker 2: Well, it's an IP and nobody gives a ship about They should have just made a movie about a stuntman and not even God's great.
Speaker 1: He was so good.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, it was a black I love it.
Speaker 2: I did all right, Okay, I'm like hearing that women like it because because my love scenes that I've seen is that is that it's a lot of action and a lot of women just I wreck out.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love that every night I go, I go opening every mission, impossible, every fast and furious. I love. I like real action.
Speaker 3: On your own.
Speaker 2: Most women, not most, but a lot of women have to see these movies because their boyfriend chooses and then they have a miserable That's a great example of the Star Wars. You should watch them.
Speaker 3: They're great. Like, no, they're not.
Speaker 1: I but every I like action. I don't want to see g I I want real action. And that's why my.
Speaker 5: Fall guy was a blast and Ryan even you can tell that's like I love Ane and that's my time.
Speaker 6: Is that won where he goes up and then they do the fall.
Speaker 1: So good. That's good, Okay? Can I just say side note which was also so fun not action. When I was in London, my friend who runs through Paul Drag Race in England had told me to go to see and Shamwaan wouldn't go with me. Over New Year's he told me to go see the Abba Voyage show and Shaman was not like he's like, I'm not an older gay man. So that I so that when I was there last so that I was there with my friend this week, I was like, will you go with me to the Abba like Hologram show? I don't know, like's c G I. I'm not like an AI whatever AI. So it is so fucking fun. Is honestly the best no offense to live performers. It's the best concert I've ever been to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's rules and they.
Speaker 1: And the technology is so wild because it's them at their peak and it was only like eighty pound and we were the growth. I will go again.
Speaker 3: I'm not an older game man and I would have gone with you.
Speaker 1: I'll go, let's go. I want to go, I will I need to go again?
Speaker 2: Where is it? I want to see it because.
Speaker 1: You love show.
Speaker 3: I can't make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's not convenient at all, but we have to go to which they do it around here.
Speaker 1: So they built a special theater for it, right.
Speaker 2: They could build another special Do you think there's only give me one sphere? Now that that thing's so popular England, we got to the sphere. Every city has a ferris wheel, they can have a theater.
Speaker 1: Let's go to London.
Speaker 7: I tell you what I saw.
Speaker 1: Can we do a show? We could do a live show at the London at the Soho Playhouse. I saw Omar and you get so fun. I saw it. It's so fun. I saw it was so fun. Go see Mary, you go see Apple Voyage. It was I cried so Jessica and I both cried. It was so Here's what was so cool?
Speaker 2: Did they play for?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Obviously here's why I cried. If you've lost somebody, So this is the only podcast about the batchel for.
Speaker 2: Not doing the song you wanted them to.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's my because the podcast is about the bat I want to tell yes, obviously, here's what's cool about it? When you see people in their prime that are no longer and like they're still alive, but you see them in their peak and you see that like a spirit that if they're no longer here, that it can still matter and means. It was very having lost people, it was very moving seeing some to see energy still there like at their best. I found it, Oh because Jessica also lost her mom, and like there was just something about seeing these people in their prime that that I just felt like people are still around even if it's not like, even if they're not physically here, there was something about seeing them in real time, like in their peak was so moving. I loved it ill.
Speaker 2: To get go back and see a very realistic early Beatles.
Speaker 1: Performing, it was incredible.
Speaker 2: It was so many things would be great, like David mac second, they manipulated, have them say something they never said. That's when the line needs to start.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, because they recorded it.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, it existed, yeah absolutely, and they are still alive.
Speaker 1: Well no, they recorded it in real time, so they recorded so that they're the real people. It was incredible. Anyway, that's what I want to say. Let's take a quick break away, be right back. The eagle is landed and we're back, just so you know. Abbot Voyage has been extended through twenty twenty nine. It's so popular.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I.
Speaker 4: Would go no rush.
Speaker 2: Then next time we happened to be in London, I.
Speaker 1: Will go with you, I'll meet you.
Speaker 2: I will literally I'd go to London to do this.
Speaker 1: There I I wish we could do this. We could do this. We'll do really except this, and then we'll go to Abba voyage. It was fun go from New York. Okay, so here we are.
Speaker 2: Always stop in New York. Why why do you go all the way to London when New York's.
Speaker 1: Exactly agree to agree? So here we are. She leaves him, so she's like, I feel like Devin is heading into my future with someone I don't want to be with someone who's afraid to lose me. I'm done. I'm just done. I am done. I deserve a partner who gives as much as I give. Thank you for making this easy. You allowed me to give myself the answer. My whole life, I've I've tried to push people into wishing they would like see me. I've given so much of this and I don't want to be taken for granted anymore. This poor woman, this poor woman, she's like I needed I needed to get out of here. So here she is, she's so happy, it's been so long and uh and she's like super excited. Off she goes. So then they bring him out, they bring him out. I still care for you deeply. I wanted to run towards Devn, not away from you. My heart was in a different place all along. I kind of already knew. I kind of like she was rewriting history there, like because I felt like she was at that moment in time, I thought she was still with Devon and that she was trying to make him feel better, like no, I always love dev And it's like, well that I don't fully believe that, but okay, that you know. I think it was always him from the start. And then he said, Marcus says, I loved you enough to get out of the way. I didn't believe that.
Speaker 7: We were all like read it.
Speaker 1: And then she exactly, and then she's like, my heart was different. Everyone's red reddit we're all like the look on the ant and the mama's face. You shook dogs and you and you have.
Speaker 3: A oh, so that people in the audience are aware of.
Speaker 4: His everybody.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows.
Speaker 7: I think it's not. It's hard to hide shit like that, you know, once it pops off, it pops off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they gave him his like applause and stuff, though they didn't like.
Speaker 1: They didn't ask about like so you killed dogs.
Speaker 2: After the said audience silent.
Speaker 1: Like what kind of dogs? How many dogs?
Speaker 2: You think?
Speaker 1: That's exactly so you're a dog like insane like.
Speaker 7: Killing animals and some grend kind of serial killer.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Was like he was on people were just was like like would dogs for fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Afghanistan being like ha, like this enemy like it's the enemy's dog.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is like so all like all of it's alleged stuff came came out about him, like and allegedly about women just as a lot like really weird on dates.
Speaker 1: Being in cushy with women and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: But then this one girl was like, my boyfriend was deployed with him and says that he just used to shoot dogs for fun.
Speaker 1: And apparently somebody else verified that.
Speaker 7: Oh god, it's like once it's what your.
Speaker 1: Dog shooter, Like, you're a lady lady assault alleged lady assault. He alleged dog shooter.
Speaker 2: Growing up yeah, and then we just see this boring guy that can't can't be sensitive. He's trying so hard to be sensitive because to get this woman that he's not in love with.
Speaker 7: I feel like it all adds up. It's like everything he tells us is like growing up, it was not okay, And so to me, I'm like, okay, it doesn't excuse everything that's done. But everything to me is like, then.
Speaker 1: Get off TV and get help, get.
Speaker 7: Help, because you're freaking us all out.
Speaker 1: You're a girlfriend.
Speaker 7: Bomber bro get off my screen.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 7: Help I missed.
Speaker 2: We read the murdered somebody after the animal killing to serial killer pipeline is clear.
Speaker 1: Yes, we've heard, We've seen Daylight already allegedly allegedly that he's like that he's he's mistreated women.
Speaker 3: And this is came out also on Reddit legil.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like it was like very quickly after. I mean it was like right away as the show, people were like, oh, that.
Speaker 3: Guy's not Early Days. It came out not like Final two Early Days.
Speaker 2: That one guy called the what's his name Steve Hollywood, Steve Reality, Steve Hollywood, Steve is in yacht Rock. But but yeah, the other yeah, he's in that, but reality Steve h He You know, Alicia, my girlfriend told me that she knew the outcome of this season, like before the season even began because of him. Really, And I'm like, I would you know? And she kept the secret the whole.
Speaker 1: Season for her she has to.
Speaker 2: I would be that upset about it. I mean, we came in, we came home late, we came home during the show last night. We got home at like ten twenty something like that, and I was like, I don't want to wait till tomorrow. I'm just let's just dive in. So we turned it on in the fucking Devin, you know, seeing what's happening. He's like, no shit. But she already knew.
Speaker 4: She already knew was already broke up.
Speaker 1: Sorry did she know? Did she know they broke up?
Speaker 3: Well, she knew he was the one since the very beginning.
Speaker 5: I looked it up to you to be like, was this known that they broke up? And people were saying, no, wow, no.
Speaker 2: I believe that. I believe that. But she knew he was going to be the one.
Speaker 1: And I just say, this is the dress for when it's hot. This photos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they also just to shoot it too far in advance, Like, what is that about?
Speaker 5: Okay, I think it's so they can manipulate the edit, all right, so let's get to.
Speaker 2: They do it with big Brother with footage that just happened two days prior, Like, it's not impossible.
Speaker 5: That was maybe a little more realistic, to be honest, because this one's very manipulative.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we are, so here's she's She's going to Devin. She's like so then Neil Lane gets an applause break from the audience. He looks, He's never looked so good. He's no longer the corpse, He's back to life.
Speaker 3: Is that it was bizarre good.
Speaker 2: He looked comparatively, still looks like an old guy.
Speaker 7: He was sitting next to Joan in the audest.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm like, twist, I know he was Joe in the Golden Bachelet.
Speaker 7: They looked like a couple and him and Kelsey's dad was not sitting to her, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, okay, so we'll we'll get there. So so she's always she's always let guys dictate the terms. I was write at least about this. I guess that she proposed I was right about that. So she's like, I'm going to propose to Devin. I want him to know that why I chose him, and I want him to know that I'm going to choose him every day. And the mom would Paul move? Would you like do men like that?
Speaker 2: Who cares? If you're in love?
Speaker 3: That just both?
Speaker 1: Do you think that was also? I was wondering if he got emasculated.
Speaker 3: I think he did.
Speaker 2: He was like, oh you got His first response is kind of like, oh, you pulled one over on me, you know, like.
Speaker 1: He looked almost like, uh, well.
Speaker 2: This can never be fixed. Our story is now that you propose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did him wouldn't like Laura Lopchez proposed to Mike, but he's not a week and he loved it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a man, Yes on both sides.
Speaker 3: Who cares?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 5: I just wondered if it was a weak man who failed a masculine I that he looked emasculated.
Speaker 2: He wanted to be.
Speaker 4: You know, I noticed that.
Speaker 2: He wanted to be U, you know, a romantic hero on television proposed. He had a whole proposal.
Speaker 1: What do you think you think in a week dude would be insecure about that?
Speaker 6: Probably the thing I felt in that moment when she goes, I can't let you propose. He kind of went he kind of like it was a weird face he made, and I thought from moment that it looked like relief just for a moment.
Speaker 3: She did good.
Speaker 6: I made it to the last two, but I don't actually have I can be.
Speaker 2: The producers got her to do a whole minute of oh my god, you know this this. Have you ever seen the show of the Wall. At the end of the Wall, they do this thing where they you don't know the results, and the two people talk for a while without telling each other what they did. And it's just infuriating that they would do it on this show because it's like, clearly she wouldn't just go out there, I'm gonna say a bunch of things that make him think I'm gonna break up with him and then I'm gonna propose. That was not her plan. No, she was definitely told you gotta you gotta make this take a while. So she just kept saying that because he was like really starting to like look like he was preparing to be told we're not gonna do this. Yeah. So then when she when he finally found out she was proposing to him. He's like, okay, like a guy had been pranked who will never get over it.
Speaker 1: Yes, agree to agree, Agree to agree, doggie gee. Okay. So then so then she's like, you know, the mom is looking pissed in the audience, and they go, you're not gonna see the proposal. Jesse stops. The mom is crying. Jen comes out. Jen's no, the mom's not crying. The mom is stone faced. Jen is crying. At first, I was like, is this a bit part of me? Like this was a bit For a second, I was like, did he die? Like, what the fuck happened? She started?
Speaker 6: Oh where she loses it at that moment where she like can't even start talking.
Speaker 2: What happy? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Literally, and she's like it's been in her card.
Speaker 3: Did something?
Speaker 1: I literally was like I thought. I was like, are they playing a prank on us? I was so confused. So she starts sobbing. It's been a hard couple of months. I left engaged. It was the happiest day of my life. We were in we left Hawaii, and it's just been a different person ever since he pulled away. He put in no effort, He was inconsistent, he stopped calling me as much. He he was not introducing me to his family. He was. I was like, he was I was secondary in his life. I was completely secondary. We had a happy couple planned. He broke off the engagement. He told me he didn't love me anymore. He told me he regretted getting engaged. He was he wasn't sure he was we're in love. He said that he felt pressured into engagement. He checked out. So then outcomes Devin. They did the conversation. He's like, well, we both wanted the conversation off camera. She's like, well, you started, you broke up with me, and then you started following Maria on Instagram the day after you broke up with me. You completely invalidated our entire relationship. He's like. He's like, he's yeah, I've been having a hard time. She's like, are you you're having a hard time since the breakup? You went clubbing with Jeremy. Cut to Jeremy. She's like, what happened. He's like, he starts gaslighting her, he starts crying. He's like, and then he's like, do I have a chance. She starts sobbing, sobbing, So then they're like, well, do you want to see the proposal? And this was honestly unforgivable.
Speaker 3: This is so weird. This was just a weirdo.
Speaker 1: They said, we weren't going to watch it.
Speaker 6: They said we want approp we felt it would be inappropriate.
Speaker 1: It was honestly the meanest thing when they and her saying, they're like, and she said do I have a choice? And Jesse made her she didn't have a choice. It was truly watching a woman be tortured on film. Yes, literally, he was so unkind and as people.
Speaker 5: In the reddit pointed out when they were talking about like Joey's breakup or whatever, they're like, Joey is so upset by it.
Speaker 1: When Joey he like won't be on stage to watch it or something. It was then they made me, they made her watch it. He was watching her cry. He didn't watch the proposal, and it was a really sweet proposal even though he did see No, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: The whole segment was still cut with music and everything, like it was the greatest proposal.
Speaker 1: I mean, at least it also showed because he kept trying to get He's like, I told you I'm done, Like can we stop talking? Like he kept trying to like nip it in the bud and then they showed like an incredibly sweet proposal, even though he did seem about her that she proposed.
Speaker 3: Was that the twist though? Was that the thing that Jesse's talking.
Speaker 2: Charge?
Speaker 5: Do you think she pointed out how he was like posting on Instagram every week and it is insane, Like I looked at his Instagram and every week it would be a photo like a screenshot or a photo of them too from the show, and I'm just like.
Speaker 3: Just self promoting.
Speaker 1: Weird. Yeah, like that's weird shit, It's weird, like fact, doctor Barnanda. He really, I mean, like we when we say all.
Speaker 5: These people come here for Instagram followers and for fame, and it's like this is it.
Speaker 1: And I would say that he actually felt like somebody that wanted his wife. I completely got tricked.
Speaker 2: Would be surprised. A part of his contract with the show too, that he has to do a certain amount of social media like you know too.
Speaker 1: I mean he could do it differently just photos of him, you think.
Speaker 6: But here's here's one thing I will say. He loves that he beat all those other male models. I'm the testing dadod and and I've never had luck with the ladies, and I won. I beat all those dudes. There's yoked dudes that Magic Mike all over the place.
Speaker 3: I won.
Speaker 6: He when he was sitting there hang dog. This is just another thing where it's like I just feel it from him. He's hang Dog. They're showing the proposal and I'm feeling from him triumph, like I'm the foil, I'm the villain. I won and then I crushed everybody. It's like he's like he's like Lex Luthor. He's like a super.
Speaker 1: Villain and he's gonna get laid because he's also been called Pete Davidson.
Speaker 6: Well, because now he's Pete Davidson. He's a bad boy. You know, he's had a glow up.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. There's still women that will want to follow oh yeah, fortunately, yeah a lot. I wish they would not because he doesn't deserve it. He's gonna to be the next James Taylor.
Speaker 5: I literally was telling my mom about James Taylor this morning and like how the.
Speaker 1: Show just flew out. Now Jerry doesn't know about James Taylor. Will you tell him? The Lord of James James Talor came on and he was Joe Joe's season. He was the loser. Yeah, he is a singer. He's a singer. He was just kind of like a goofy guy. He was like not the whole.
Speaker 5: Guy friends then okay, and he like he didn't win, but he got a lot of fame from it. And then because he was like the nice guy that never won, and then he just became a complete womanizer and then he just got arrested for sexual assault.
Speaker 1: He also stormed the capitol him did he storm the cat?
Speaker 4: Didn't he storm allegedly?
Speaker 1: A logically, I think he did.
Speaker 2: That's so funny, somebody, I think I stormed the capitol for sure. I think I heard Devin storm the capitol allegedly.
Speaker 3: Maybe Marcus, maybe that's just the trifecta thing.
Speaker 1: And then he said, he goes, can we try to condense? Please do? It was just so condescending, and.
Speaker 5: He was like trying to play the victim and trying like you're right.
Speaker 1: He was like, we decided that we were gonna be right. He was the fuck. And then they showed the thing for Joan where they gave us the youngest golden Bachelorette, and then Kelsey's dad, America is so horny for him, he'd better either win or be the next day. I bet he's the next Golden Bee, but it'd be fun if he was. He's only fifty nine. He's only fifty seven. Fifty seven, he's only fifty.
Speaker 5: Seven, and he thought he had all have their air. He had to be getting social Security.
Speaker 1: He also had such a nice speech to her, and she didn't quite reciprocate it. Like in the preview, I felt like his opener was so grounded and lovely and she was like.
Speaker 2: Thanks, well to meet the other guys, yeah, same night.
Speaker 1: But he was adorable. He's a doll.
Speaker 5: But I think I think they should all like they should be getting social Security.
Speaker 1: Great agree to Yeah, anyway, he's well. Final thoughts on the season. I felt so badly for at least she's doing Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that was like another thing that I thought that Devin. Remember what happened with Gabby when she did Dancing with the Stars. No, that ended their her relationship with that guy like it was, you know, he came to a couple of tapings and then next thing you know, he's gone. Because he has to live in a world where his you know, he just got engaged to a woman who is just dancing with a much more handsome, talented.
Speaker 3: Skilled, sweet probably you know.
Speaker 2: I mean there was a recent assault issue with one of the dancers and Dancing with the Stars, but god damn it. And then the lady and the girlfriend his girlfriend three days later after her boyfriend or her husband was arrested for a sexual for domestic abuse. Uh she uh co hosted the hot dog eating contest on Labor Day on Netflix show and everyone was like, really, this just happened to you. And double days later you're like, look at him eat those hot dogs.
Speaker 3: Those Nathan's are really good, though. That's crazy Nathan's. It's the compete, Oh what is it?
Speaker 2: Because it's the new one.
Speaker 7: That Chestnut is banned from Nathan because woah a uh it's true because he got a plant based sponsor in Nathan Beyond here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they banned him. And so then Netflix stepped up and said, hey, you can go against Kobyashi, you can beat him on let's do Labor Day and let's do it live, and they made this whole big thing. So Nathan's really got that was that did not work out great for Nathan's Wow.
Speaker 7: It's incredible, like he it was at one more like Kobaka was at like sixty five, and Joey chest was like eighty five eating impossibles.
Speaker 2: Joey Chestnut even stopped eating with like ten seconds fifteen seconds left on the clock because he was that far ahead of Kobyashi and he was that far ahead of his own record.
Speaker 1: Wow, was it was?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but maybe it could have been.
Speaker 7: I was watching it while running on them that.
Speaker 1: Was the problem. That was amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they probably were I like that. I don't know. Is it easier to eat a lot of vegan hot dogs than regularly.
Speaker 1: Never had a real hot dog?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But anyway, my point was that Gabby went off and just had the time of her life all day. Every day they rehearsed forever that show. They're working day and night. So their their honeymoon is that she's gone all the time with another man, Yeah, constantly touching her. And so by the they were broke up, by the time Dancing and.
Speaker 1: Stars was over, they were gonna last anyway.
Speaker 2: So right, but I'm saying Devin would not have been able to handle her being she would certainly be unaccessible to him and shining and he'd have to just sit there. And yeah, they all do it. That's that thing.
Speaker 1: Joey and Joey person Dotton could handle.
Speaker 2: Joey, he's also on this season, should go on to and try.
Speaker 1: To have time to be a couple. And how he's doing this probably right.
Speaker 2: And also there's less reason for her to be jealous of him. Some lady dancers, it's the guy.
Speaker 7: Competing to be like, I'll destroy you.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, this is he's going to call his people, his new agents and be like, get me on dancing with this.
Speaker 1: I need to crush her to Well, you guys, well we really did it, and we've got so many fun new reviews. Oh my god, stop, this was a hit. We'll tell you all about that. Here we go. Now it's just me and the girls talking about reviews. Can we just say shout out stops people? And his hot voice he had said he has such a hot voice, and his he brought and he's like he's a present. He's been. He brought me a present and I went on a date with him. The next night he picked me up on his vest spot. God, you're so when Yeah, I actually called was acle, but I'm gonna call it investment motorcycle scare me. But it was like but that name was like how is just acause of it? It was my friend like like hearing he like he was sweet about Jessica. He sounds like he's very thoughtful and he was raised right. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I loved to say thing about like who doesn't come to a date, Oh my god, without a president and you're like American man.
Speaker 1: He smelled honestly, he smelled so good. He is like he was like what sapping me? When I was in London and he was like, say to my friend, like to Jessica, how great was Jessica? She was? We had loved it, Oh my god, it was. We wanted to do another follow up one from London and then I was like losing my voice because we wanted to like just tell about the rest of our trip was you know, I just also want to say, like it was so fun. No Anna, I feel like you do this, but I hadn't been on like an adventure trip with my friends in a while, like a real stupid and it was like we just laughed and laughed and laughed. It was I wanted, well, I feel like you and I get to do that when we travel, like we get yeah, yeah, oh my god, we're totally doing that. Okay, Okay, here's what I wanted. Okay, So I just want to read a few reviews and I'll read a few comments from Instagram. From the stop this episode, this one was so everybody wants him to be Rookie of the Year. I think we should zoom one Golden Bachelor episode with Jessica and Stothis because I'm going to be filming in Charleston, so we could give send, we could get him a link, make stothus uchut the time to figure out. But I feel like he would do it in the middle of the night. He could do it in the middle of the night. He's young. Oh he's young. Yeah, who knows? He could be any age he's it could be all ages. Okay, So here's a review, five star Take the show on a world tour. Honestly, longtime listener, first time reviewer. I finally had to pop my review writing Cherry and come here to say that I love will you accept this Rose? And I need the show to continue. It's international travel so I can hear art and find male suitors from around the globe to give their perspective on love culture and reality TV dating. Including Stathis was the best decision on a podcast that is full of great decisions shifts, kiss ladies, and keep doing the Lord's work here and abroad. Opa, how great is that? Five stars from Gianna Best brings Stuthis back as a regular. Best episode ever. Loved the unfiltered takes. Uh we got two stars. Updating my review from Janew's edit. Why is the latest episode a complete recap of some random trip to grease? I didn't tune in for this man because I'm in Greece and it's a twelve hour time difference, and we put out three thousand episodes. There's one that's like, yeah, we still I could have easily just fucking skipped a week because I'm traveling, Like fuck you, yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah five here's another one. By the way, you sound like.
Speaker 7: A drag you can't enjoy anything.
Speaker 1: Then go listen to some other bachelor podcasts. Five stars, Crow fIF four four five s doth this gets the rose net. Every woman loves flowers. I love flowers. Everyone loves flowers. Wow, amazing episode. Also, what is stuff? Is wearing. It's like an upgraded version of comfy tea and shorts. So that was that was him at work. That was him at work. So they dressed them there like they're in a cult. It's like drapey linen cult clothes with like a knot in the front. It was incredible.
Speaker 7: I posted the photos on our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Yes so good, and so you can also see on my Instagram. People's comments on Instagram were so fucking funny. Okay, well I'll just read a few comments on Instagram. This episode was gold and now to log onto instance see the pis kit to go with it. Can't get any better from this Ketterin eighty nine, Carrie d to stop this is so cute. This was a great episode. I could listen to you ladies explaining the Bachelorette and the podcast to Stop This for hours, Bay goodbye eighty six Stop this for Bachelor, Jamie O two one four. I've never loved a piece of media more than I love this. I mean, just like just so fun. Here's one final one h bird Uh. This episode was everything. It was so reminiscent of my travels with girlfriends and meeting cute guys to have vacation with He was lovely guest and the accent was fire. I love that somebody went on to downgrade their stars. I mean that person's literally would a drip they went out of the show. If they went out of their way to go to just to actually change their reviews about the show. Legit, we gotta do it, like, yeah, sorry, we're living our lives. That's not what this is. Okay, you guys so much fun. Let's go back into tweeted the week. All right, here we go. This is the final week. If you win tweet or post of the week, you're gonna get not only a sleep crown, you're gonna get a signed copy of the book Elizabeth of East Hampton, which you can order right now, by Audrey Belezza and Emily Harding. It is Pride and Prejudice in the Hamptons, which is so doctor Bannan. Have you been reading it?
Speaker 7: I haven't started yet, but I will. It's on my kindle. It's my cue.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you guys in a book club or something?
Speaker 1: This is our Whitney's friend wrote This is her best friend.
Speaker 3: Wrote it little. It looks fun, It's like a nice summer.
Speaker 1: It looks like a good summer read. I'm gonna read it. It was too big to fit in my bag, but I'm gonna read it now that I'm back. And you also get a T shirt or a mug from the Elizabeth of Easthampton. So let us know. You can email us at rosepodcast at gmail dot com. Okay, so here we are. We're gonna narrow it down to all right, here we go. Uh first, first one, This is from and you Can. This is from Laura Lysiac. Jonathan should run on stage and slap him across the face with his big cock.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. That was pretty good. This is from the watcher at tully Tubo. Okay, I have no idea what actually happened between Jen and Devon after Hawaii, but seeing her describe what he did and watching her cry, have one thing to say to Devin, you dropped your crown king. And there's a photo of a trash lid. That's pretty good. That's pretty good. That is pretty good. This is from what You Shan is what you get? Marcus can finally start that family he wants with all those pregnant pauses. Brilliant real that's really good. Okay, This is from trash Car. At trash Car sixty nine, I was rooting for Devon because he was the most average man I'd seen on the show. Then I was reminded how horrible the average man is. This is from missus Wright A Girl without a tat the m Night shamel am twist we should have seen coming. Devon sucked the whole time. That's pretty good. This is also from trash Car. Devon isn't handsome enough to act this way? There I said that it is really true.
Speaker 3: A cute Okay, he's a super villain.
Speaker 6: He thinks he's better, he thinks he's smarter than everybody.
Speaker 1: This is from Erica at Erica pitched to visit the state of Maine. Hire Sam as the spokesperson for tourism. He could switch the phrase to keep the main thing the main way God. And then here's the final one from Annabanama. Charity and Dowton got a second trip to Greece, and Jen got to sit and sob inside her own dystopian nightmare. What are your top two? Trash can lid and okay, all right, here we go?
Speaker 3: Fine was there was pregnant pause. There was another one.
Speaker 1: Night Sha pregnant pause, Oh.
Speaker 6: Average man, And then I realized how bad the average man. I kind of like that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we want pregnant pause and average man. Okay, so from what you shan is what you get. Marcus can finally start that family he wants with all those pregnant pauses and uh trash car at trash Car sixty nine. I was rooting for Devin because he was the most average man I'd seen on the show. Then I was reminded how horrible the average man is. Average man or pregnant pause.
Speaker 3: Those are both good. I'm gonna pick average man.
Speaker 1: Okay, Doug, I'm going pregnant, Okay, Doctor.
Speaker 7: P say average man. I was a little triggered by it, but I like pregnant Paul.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna go pregnant pause. What you shot is once she gets Marcus can finally start that family he wants with all those pregnant pauses. You win a sleep crown, Elizabeth of Easthampton and a mug. Email us your address at Roadspodcasts at gmail dot com. I'm gonna promote first, We're going to the Bellhouse to New York. What is it?
Speaker 3: October fifth, that's right.
Speaker 1: A live show. Also, you can bring your men. I will go on a date. We will pick from the audience. Bring your men folk. They have to have a job. They cannot have headshots, they cannot be aspiring actors or comedians.
Speaker 7: And if they are a founder, we need tax doc.
Speaker 1: We need we need to they earned it. They have to earn at least six figures. I would say between the ages of thirty two and fifty five. Bring your men's Okay, Jerry, what would you like to promote?
Speaker 3: Not a thing? This is a blast.
Speaker 6: I love your soultry voice and it's nice to see you.
Speaker 2: Doug.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Okay, I'm my sultry voice. Are you excited to go to New York?
Speaker 3: I can't wait?
Speaker 1: Will you have dinner with us?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay, Doug Benson, what would you like to promote?
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, Doug Loves Movies podcast is still a thing, and we're doing eighteenth anniversary episode. Oh Tuesday, Yeah, Tuesday, September seventeenth at the Improv in Hollywood.
Speaker 4: That's fun, super fun.
Speaker 1: It's so such a fun. Legal your baby girl is legal. Wow?
Speaker 2: I have to pay child sports. Wow.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: So that's pretty pretty big deal at Doug Lovesmovies dot com is where you can get tickets to that and all the other stuff I do. I do a monthly movie interruption at the Dynasty Typewriter where my friends and I, you know, we sit with microphones in the audience. Harden's done it.
Speaker 1: It's so fun.
Speaker 2: And I do that once a month at Dynasty Typewriter.
Speaker 1: It's so All of his shows are so you cannot go wrong with any of Douglas.
Speaker 2: First Tuesday of every month and step for November. Guess why why First Tuesday November is going to be a hellscape? Oh wow, I don't want to be doing a little comedy show in the theater and walk out to see the whole city on fire. I mean, it's gonna Beday it goes.
Speaker 7: They'll have.
Speaker 1: Doctor Banana. What would you like to promote?
Speaker 7: You can listen to our Patriarch on which I'm a below deck man. Maybe we'll do a special Patreon on Triangle of Sadness. I want it's very below deck.
Speaker 1: I want to do that and that. I also want to I kind of want to do the Mormon.
Speaker 7: Why we should do the Mormon for sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, that'll be nice. For sure. Okay, kat Money, what would you like to promote?
Speaker 5: As always, please go to your local shelter and the doctor foster pet. I want to shout out one pet in particular. There's a dog from a Purposeful Rescue which does a rescue here in Los angelesening PJ.
Speaker 1: Harvey.
Speaker 5: And she is the sweetest you will ever Yeah, she's the sweetest dog you will ever meet in your whole fucking life. She's like eight or nine, so she's kind of an older girl, but like, don't care the old girls. My friend foster this dog for a wile, so I have to like hang out with her. And holy fuck, is this dog?
Speaker 1: What kind of a dog?
Speaker 5: She's like they did a DNA test. She's like every dog imaginable. She looks like kind of a rotty mix, and she has like this underbite and she is the goofiest girl and she is so sweet and she just wants your love and the way I love this dog, like somebody please adopt that.
Speaker 1: So so we have d m KT the bigger one there. Yeah, oh my god, she's perfect.
Speaker 7: That's what it's like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she's so d.
Speaker 5: M KT money if you want more and fi I can send you guys like the link to her, like, she's so great and I want to shout her out because.
Speaker 1: She's been in Foster for a while. Yeah, and she's a pure delight. Oh my god. And also uh yeah and also registered to vote. Okay, well, and I just wanted to think, what a fun season we've had, so excited to go to New York. We'll be doing well, have to out when we're gonna do Golden Draft picks that'll be coming up and that'll be soon. And then yeah, we're just so so thank you all for everything, and we'll see you next time. Okay, bye bye. Oh yeah, we're gonna get all up and you tonight.
Speaker 2: It feels so good.
Speaker 5: I just got one little bush you finger where you read this roll?
Speaker 2: Will you read up this roll?
Speaker 8: Listen to your words? Up these rolls to your world?
Speaker 1: Will you accept this Rose is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.