Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: This is the closing bell on this stock mover's report, the company's making moves at the close of US trading with Carol Masser, Tim Stenebeck, Romaine Bostik, and Scarlet Foo.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm going to go there. They got twenty names in the today's session, all right, in the S and P two hundred and ninety six names gaining ground two hundred and five to the down.
Speaker 4: Now, if Katie's circle is the dow, can.
Speaker 1: You imagine if the producer said that to me. No, I don't think Finley would. Let's take a look at the circle which shows the sectors in the S and P five hundred, the standards and poors five hundred. You can see that big tech there represented. That is one of your best gainers on the day. Healthcare also having a big day, So too did financial As I mentioned Goldman being hired today. In terms of what didn't perform, Energy is one of your biggest losers on the day, so too as communications services that includes Amazon, almost an even split. Of course, there's only eleven sectors, six of them though in the green and five in the red.
Speaker 3: Carol, all right, folks, as we wait earnings, AMD your top gainer in the s and P five hundred and the Nasdaq one hundred, a gain of nine percent. In today's session, the company projected accelerating sales growth of the next five years, driven by strong demand for its data center products. Remember they had a meeting yesterday and the CEO making some comments, she said the total AI chip market will reach one trillion dollars by twenty thirty. So again that's stock definitely an outperformer. All of the airlines. Check it out, folks. Among your top gainers in the s and P five hundred, you have United up five percent. You have Delta up four point seven percent, sky West after that four percent? What's the matter of Delta? Yeah, I know you did what happened? Did all right? Anyway? Expectations hope for the government opening. That is given some life to all of the air traffic controllers. Maybe some of that will ease. Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy said today that the administration aims to start lifting flight curbs within a week after the government reopened, so a time frame that comes just ahead of that very busy and important Thanksgiving a holiday.
Speaker 4: Ce were you had an airport recently or something romain it was sadly Okay, I think I spent more time at the airport this weekend than within my family.
Speaker 3: Okay, real quickly, Cisco good of report earnings any moment. That stock, as Katie mentioned earlier now performing today's session, will remain and mentioned. So we're looking for that ai AI payoff because the stock is getting very close near its all time high. Stock up three percent today.
Speaker 4: All right, Carol, what the gainers? I got the decliners? I want to start with Circle Internet Group down twelve point two percent today. The stable coin issuer fell As concerned that declining interest rates will weigh on future returns, overshadowed better than expected third quarter revenue and earnings. We did speak to Jeremy Alaiir a little earlier on Bloomberg Markets and made the point that growth in the stable point industry, that more people adopting these will offset some of the declining rates that they're declining revenue that they're getting from rates coming down still, though, analysts and investors questioning what happens moving forward in a declining rate environment. Revenue did increase to seven hundred and forty million dollars that came in above the average analyst estimate. Also, shares a Paramounts guid Dance fell today by seven percent. They were up close to ten percent yesterday after earnings took a bit of a hit today. No fundamental news, but we did see shares move even lower than they were earlier in the session after Democratic representatives Jamie Raskin and Frank Polone Junior wrote to Paramounts Guidance CEO David Ellison asking him that the company can ply with an investigation into the Paramount Skydance merger. And finally, Blackrock Coffee with its first post IPO earnings report. Oh, I don't know, Larry think was branching out. That's funny. Two where it's not one word. Okay, okay, black right, two words.
Speaker 3: They have not been sued yet.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen the news there. Down five percent today. Blackrock Coffee bar this after the company reported its first quarter earnings report, it's first one since the IPO back in September. It opened eleven news stores in the third quarter of the year, total revenue up twenty four percent compared to the prior period. Shares up around fifteen percent since that IPO, but off seventeen percent from those all time highs.
Speaker 2: This Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.