Speaker 1: Well, well, come in.
Speaker 2: Your city.
Speaker 3: On the way, I.
Speaker 2: Get Tom saying you a comfort zund will be nigh all And if you want a little banging again.
Speaker 4: Here and come along.
Speaker 5: I'm going in to speak to Vladimir Putin and I'm gonna be telling him you got end this war.
Speaker 2: You got to end it.
Speaker 4: I like unless she's a fun one, but she was her core consultantcy. You know, we're heavily influenced by very wealthy people.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 3: You may say to yourself, well, those aren't the rules.
Speaker 2: There are no reps in this game. For the rules.
Speaker 6: We are gonna win whatever it takes.
Speaker 3: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 7: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 2: We have coming to your city. On the way, I get saying you a conscious saw New Sean Hennity Show more I'm the scenes, information on freaking.
Speaker 7: News and more bold inspired solutions for America. Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 2: All right, News round Up and Information Overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to join us, President Trump, when you look at the numbers, the statistics, the crime. We saw this DOOSE employee, better known as Big Balls. We did not apply that name to him, but everybody knows them. Everybody's reporting it as such. He did something that was pretty brave and amazing. There was a group of young kids that were out and they were pummeling an innocent person on the streets of DC, an innocent woman in this particular case. And he decided he was not going to be like most people and stand by and allow that to happen. And he got in the mix and he got the crap beat out of him. I give him nothing but kudos and you know, props for doing so. Then, of course we had the issue in Cincinnati where you had a mob beating the hell out of people. As it comes to the issue of DC, President Trump said he's taking over DC police. And here's what he said.
Speaker 5: This is Liberation Day in DC, and we're going to take our capital back. We're taking it back under the authorities vested in me as the President of the United States. I'm officially invoking Section seventy forty of the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, you know what that is, and placing the DC Metropolitan Police Department under direct federal control, and you'll be meeting the people that will be directly involved with that. Very good people, but they're tough and they know what's happening, and they've done it before. In addition, I'm deploying the National Guard to help re establish law order of public safety in Washington, d C. And they're going to be allowed to do their job properly.
Speaker 2: Now, we have some statistics on this, and the President put these out Washington, d C. If you look at the homicide rate and these this is data based on estimates from twenty nineteen to twenty twenty four, and the source of you care about it is the Congress and statistics and local government statistics. The homicide rate of world capitals versus d C, it's forty one, I believe per one hundred thousand. The next closest country is in Uruguay and that's sixteen point one. I mean, it's like almost three times the number. Baghdad is fifteen point two. Again, DC's forty one. Lagos, which is in Nigeria, is fifteen. Panama City, Panama fourteen point three, Brazil thirteen, Costabrica thirteen Colombia Vogata eleven, Mexico City eight, Lima, Peru seven, Buenos Aires, Argentina is five point five, and I can keep going. Kenya Nairobi is five, Havana, Cuba four. How is it that things are that out of control in our nation's capital. Well, I can tell you in large part we know the answer. It's defund dismantle, no bail laws. Now, I'm not exactly sure if there's a correlation to all of this, but we're going to talk to Byron Nonealds about all of it anyway, he joins us. Now, Congressman from my great free state of Florida. Congressman, how are you should the president? Is he right looking at that number comparing it to other capitals around the world, countries that you would think have much higher, you know, homicide rates and violent crime rates. Should the president somehow get involved in protect the nation's capital.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, President's absolutely correct. The mayor and the City Council of Washington, DC are not doing all they can do to protect DC. A lot of it are these week these week on crime policies that they have cashless spail and the like. I don't know, most people don't know this. In Washington, d C. To be tried as a minor. You can still be twenty four years old and be tried as a minor in Washington, d C. Out completely outrageous. So what you have as a city that's not under control the way it needs to be, not secure the way it needs to be, and it's the nation's capital, it's outrageous. The President's absolutely correct.
Speaker 2: Remember when Ram Paul I think it was at the Republican National Convention in twenty twenty got there, you know, all the movel people surrounding him. Whenever I go to the DC, I have to have security with me. I don't do that everywhere I go. I really don't. I don't want to live my life that way. In the Free State of Florida, I tend to protect myself. I don't give away my personal safety security strategies, but I don't need the security that I need in places like New York City or places like DC. I mean, I think that speaks volumes, doesn't it.
Speaker 6: It does, And what it speaks to, first and foremost is a commitment to police officers, a commitment to law and order, letting them do their job. And then the secondary commitment is not having these woke DA's who refuse to prosecute or who watered down heinous crimes based upon a woke ideology or dei or whatever the case might be. Look at the end of the day, if you're going to have a safe community, people have to be held accountable. That's the way this works, all right.
Speaker 2: Another issue that came up with you. Now we've had three people that have said that they identify more with their home country than they do with America. Now, Representative Delia Ramirez says she's more Guatemalan than American. And this is an elected congress person. I'm like, that doesn't make sense to me. Previously we had Congresswoman Omar she identifies more with Somalia. Now you have this Democratic Party backed you know, Mom, Donnie like radical Fata in Minneapolis saying the same thing. He identifies more with Somalia than he does with America. And I'm trying to understand. I don't know then, why if you identify more with your home country, why are you even here? It doesn't make sense to me. And here's what you said this week.
Speaker 8: Right, a chance to meet Deliah. But let me just say, you don't get to represent another country before you represent the United States of America.
Speaker 6: David, you said it better than I could.
Speaker 8: That is the oath we all take as not just members of Congress. The president takes that oath. Every governor and every state and legislator in our country they take the same oath. And to say that you're more Guatemala than American, I think is reprehensible. You have a duty to represent the people, the American people who voted for you to be their representative, not to put them in second class status. But this is quite frankly, very typical of the left because when you look at what they advocate for, doesn't matter if it's Hamas or some third world country where they think it's okay for people to come in our country illegally, regardless of the implications on the American people. Too many elected Democrats are far too concerned about representing interests outside of the United States of America as opposed to representing the people that they were elected to serve. That's not a white supremacist statement, that's not a nativist statement.
Speaker 6: That is a real statement.
Speaker 8: That is a constitutional statement, and it is the standard that every elected official should have.
Speaker 2: Listen. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And if maybe people think Somalia or Guatemala are better countries than the US, I don't know how to interpret what they're saying. Do you use Do you believe they're suggesting that they think it's that or are you thinking that they have more of an allegiance to that country? What's your interpretation of it.
Speaker 6: I'm not even going to try to interpret it, Sean. The eye of the beholder is the United States Constitution. They the eye of the beholder is the American people, not another nation. If you want to have that stands that viewpoint, If that's what you feel you want to portray when you're speaking, then go represent those countries. Either be their ambassador to the United States at the UN. Go do that, or go live in those countries and run for office over there. But if you're going to take the oath of office in the United States, it doesn't matter if it's city council, mayor state rep. Congress, Senate, governor president. You take that oath, it is an allegiance to the Constitution and to the people of the United States of America first and foremost.
Speaker 2: Oh, I agree, all right, let's talk about some other issues that a going on. What do you make of what we're learning from the declassified information Tulsea Gabbert is released to me. I think the investigation Cash Vattel, Pam Bondi, Dan Bongino that they're involved in. Do you think when you look over a period of time, that there has been and remains a grand conspiracy to destroy Donald Trump and put cinder blocks on the scales of presidential elections.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's one hundred percent. I believe that. And now we're seeing the declassified information that supports that that it's not even a hypothesis now becoming a fact right in front of our eyes. And I think what we're seeing is the deep state is the weaponization of the government, of the intelligence apparatus, obviously against President Trump, but really against Republicans overall. I mean, the President says it better than anybody that you know, they're not after him, they're after us. He's just standing in the way. And what this is about is having absolute power and control over the apparatus of the federal government. And you have too many players in the deep State who are willing to subvert information, put out false information, weaponize our government weaponize media against the American people so they can institutionalize their radical agenda on the American people. At its core, That's what I believe is going on. It just so happens that Donald Trump was the man in the arena at the time. But they would do this to anybody else if they'd do it to him, Sean, They'll do it to me, They'll do it to you. They'll do it to anybody that they feel is a legitimate threat to them holding on to power in Washington.
Speaker 2: Amount of collateral damage and the amount of money that people surrounding Donald Trump have had to spend, and the sleepless nights and that I'm sure was associated with it is incalculable to me. All right, quick, great, well, come right back more with congress Van Byron Donald's my free state of Florida. On the other side, we'll get to your calls. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Congressman Byron Donalds's with us eight hundred nine four one, Shawn our number. We'll get to your calls on the other side of the half hour break. Here's how I see it. We now with this declassified information. Know a couple of things. We know that they knew and were warned ahead of time as early as July of twenty sixteen, that Hillary Clinton was going to go forward with what they knew to be a phony narrative that Donald Trump colluded with Russia as a means of distracting from Hillary's email server problems. We know they were warned not to use her bought and paid for dirty Russian misinformation dossier, which even Bruce or warned James call me about in August of twenty sixteen. We then know that it didn't work. They first initially tried to use it to prevent Donald Trump from winning, and then afterwards, our senior career intelligence officials they came out with an assessment and determined that there was no Trump Russia collusion. And this is in early December. Barack Obama didn't like the outcome. Apparently he got with his top deep state group of officials and they decided to come up with another intelligence assessment, one that totally contradicted the real intelligence assessment. That then was a plan to undermine Donald Trump's presidency. As far as I'm concerned, and for three years, I can tell you. On this program and on my TV program, we were unpacking every single layer of that onion and we did get to the truth. The rest of the media pedal lies and conspiracy theories, which I think has led to their They have no legitimacy left, and I think that legacy media for the most part is dead, gone and buried as a result because they lied all the time. Is that in and of itself that one presidential cycle? Do you believe that these people need to be held accountable? And will they be held accountable? Because I don't want to raise expectations for people.
Speaker 6: I do think they need to be held accountable. The question now is going to be what is the criminal standards that you're going to hold them to. I think now I'm really happy that the President revoked all their security clearances because it's proven now that they never deserved them in the first place, and so I'm whare their security clearances are revoked. But they are the threat to our constitutional republic, Shawn. They're the threat to democracy. And as much as they were trying to project onto Donald Trump and onto MAGA and onto Republicans, no, it's the radical Democrat power structure that is the threat to democracy. So, yeah, a lot of people need to be held accountable. And I think that the top of that list, if you were going to ask me today, is probably going to be John Brennan and James Clapper. They're gonna be one and two, and then they really falls in line after that because and the reason why I say that is because they're the ones that actually had to go carry out the work in the bowels of the intelligence agencies in order to weaponize the federal government against an American president, you know.
Speaker 2: And then in twenty twenty, I would argue they had verified in March of twenty twenty, the authenticity of Hunter's laptop. They went out and pre bunked it all summer long, meeting weekly with big tech companies. They knew the story would break because Bob Costello, Rudy Giuliani's then attorney had a copy of it. They knew he had a copy of it, They knew it would be leaked, and then when the story did break in the New York Post, they wouldn't verify what they knew to be true, that it was authentic. And then I would argue from twenty twenty to twenty twenty four, the weaponization of the DOJ and law fair that was designed to bloody up Donald Trump so we would not be a viable candidate. Am I wrong?
Speaker 6: No, that's absolutely correct, Sean. Everything you just said there is one hundred percent true. It's a dang Shane at the media lied about it.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable times we're living in, hopefully these If we don't hold these people accountable, and we often don't, I think we really are putting at risk the country. Byron Donalds. We always appreciate you. Thanks for checking in as always, eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Todd in my free state of Florida. Todd, how are you glad you called hello? Sean?
Speaker 1: Thanks for this opportunity. I want to just touch on something that you guys or you touched on, in reference to how the democratic cities and politicians are saying that crime is down. I was a cop outside of Chicago for almost twenty seven years, and we had a stat guy, and his whole purpose was just to make the mayor and the chief look good. They would you know, cook the books. When you know crime was take place, they would you know, reduce the charge or put it in a different slot just to be you know, to look like the crime is going down when it really wasn't.
Speaker 9: See.
Speaker 2: It's hard and it's hard for rank and file guys like you to stand up against your you know, superiors, because if you do, then you're probably risking your job and your career. And you're there to do a job every day and they're there to play politics, and that's that's got to be frustrating for you.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely. I had to get a lawyer and everything else. I had a commanding officer, you know, go after my job just because I didn't put a political sign in my yard, which is one of his friends. So I mean, yeah, it is rough. And like I said, they play games with the people. They'll pull reports of, you know, certain crimes, so the public don't, you know, don't know about it. So it's it's sad that they just can't be honest and say, hey, we're working on we're doing our best, but no, they just want to hide everything from the public.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's it's institutionalized. It's happening all around the country and I hate to tell you that it's sad because you're putting your life on the line, and you show up and there's a violent crime, and they want to characterize it as something other than it really is to protect politicians that are failing the citizens in their small town or big city. That's that's pretty disgusting. Anyway, Todd, you're a hero. Thank you, my friend, for all your years of service. I'm putting your life on the line. Let's say hi to Chuck in Pennsylvania. Chuck, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 3: Sean Man, It's good to talk to you.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 6: How are you great?
Speaker 2: I noticed, by the way, I noticed your governor now obviously must be thinking about running for president, and obviously knows that the only way he can win the nomination is to go hard left. And now he's supporting men's right, he's championing the rights of men and women's sports, and he's going after gender affirming care. And I'm like, Okay, somebody wants to be president.
Speaker 3: One of coincidents. That's kind of what I was going to talk about to democrats call your show to talk about democrats.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: I was listening to you and Greg Jarrett talk yesterday, and Greg ended it with something to the effect is, he's just can't understand. You know, I forget exactly how we said, but they can't understand why the Democrats would sacrifice their political careers by doing the things they're doing.
Speaker 2: And because they never they never thought they'd get caught. They they thought they were omnipotent and that they'd get away with it. And the level of arrogance is breathtaking. And they also think that they're on a mission from God if they opposed Trump, and they have contempt for the voters. Here's the short answer.
Speaker 3: And other people I talk to, they all kind of think the same thing that we're dealing with communists, not just Democrats, and the communists is religion, you know, like the radical Islam they'll die for their religion. The the communist Democrats they will they will sacrifice their political care for the movement. And the next the next Democrat that comes along, he said, well, we're not going to do what that guy did. We're going to change things up in New York City is a great example, because everybody that came after Rudy Giuliani has been further to the left until we get the communists. Men donnian and it's just, you know, that just proves the point where they just keep moving further further further to the left. Each one promises to to not do what the last one did. They're going to give them all this great stuff, and that's how they get into the communism. They will sacrifice their career to advance the advance the movements, advance the revolution as it is. And and I think language is a big part of it, because Democrats are a master at language, and and I think a lot of the language they use Republicans and conservatives have kind of adopted this language. You just, you know, subconsciously they use it, like saying illegal immigrants instead of excuse me, illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: So they say migrants, we say illegal immigrants. I won't I won't use the term migrant. I refuse, right, because they're not migrants, they're illegal immigrants. Or if you want illegal aliens. By the way, that's the official language of our government and had been forever. And they tried for a while to say that if you use the term illegal alien, that somehow you're comparing people from other countries as aliens, like from outer space. I'm looking at them like or that you're racist somehow for saying that. But that's the game that they always play. Republicans. Remember a racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, is Lamophobic, transphobic. They want dirty air and water, they want to kill grandma and grandpa, take away social security and Medicare. And now they're also you know, Nazis and fascists and they're Hitler staal at a Mussolini and that's pretty much their talking point way and I think people, I think people are hip to it now. I think people understand that the media is corrupt.
Speaker 3: Well, when we use the language that they're using, when we say illegal immigrants, then the Democrats pointed us and say they are anti immigrants.
Speaker 2: They just leave off which which well, it was sort of like that that lady I forget her name, we played it earlier in the week and she was making they have no right they needed to go to cracker Barrel and they have no right to go into a Chinese restaurant or a Mexican restaurant. The implication is that race is the motivation for people that believe in the rule of law. I mean, it's interesting because they wanted to throw the book at Donald Trump, and they were willing to lie and make it up to go after him. So ironic, we're getting lectured on the rule of law. Just like the same people that cared so much about insurrection with one riot were either championing or lying about the five hundred and seventy four riots in the summer of twenty twenty is being mostly peaceful in the Summer of love. So they do an awful lot of lying. They just do.
Speaker 3: I think we're just playing different games us in the Democrats, because the Democrats have a mission and they're very disciplined on their mission, and we're just discipline.
Speaker 2: But they're also losing, aren't they. They threw everything they had at Trump. They have, you know, pretty much the entire media establishment, legacy, media establishment on their side, and the American people, you know, because the.
Speaker 3: Trump he used their plan against them. He may not have known it, but because each Democrat that comes in is worse than the last. Biden was worse than Obama, and they keep coming in and saying, I'm going to fix it. I'm going to fix it. Well, Trump came in and said he was going to fix it, and everybody jumped behind him because he was different. But that's what the Democrats to do, right, I mean, Obama the best politics.
Speaker 2: If you want to get re elected and you're own politician, the best thing you can do politically for your career is keep your promises and get things done. Well, listen, Chuck, I'm going to roll man. I appreciate your call. Thank you for being out there. Eight hundred nine four one, Seawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Uh, let's see Robin Ohio.
Speaker 6: Rob.
Speaker 2: How are you glad you called?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 4: Sean? How are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm good, sir. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Not much? I just wanted to call and talk about symptomatics a little bit in correlation with what's going on in DC right now. But everything has been in the news, and this Mayory's been all over the TV here saying that they're, you know, cleaning up everything. And as soon as he gets done with his little speech to him, you know, two three murders a night here.
Speaker 2: So I was doing a little I mean, it's what's happened in Cincinnati is terrible. I was talking to Bill Cunningham for about an hour the other night, you know, Bill, Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, great American.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, let me tell me if I do a decent imitation, because he asked me the other day, do I really sound like that? I'm like, yeah, Sean Hannity, you're a great American. God bless you, God bless America. I want a full report.
Speaker 4: Did I call them Sean Hannity or Bill Cunningham show, I'm not even sure.
Speaker 2: Pretty good? Pretty good? Right, I have them down pretty well. If you ever sit in STUDI with Bill Cunningham, like he's all the way back here shouting in a room like you've never heard anybody shout for the entire three hour show and now caught.
Speaker 4: Up on his roof. And that's why it's allowed. He was streaming for people ever since then.
Speaker 2: He's one of the greatest talents ever in the history of talk radio. He's amazing. He's an amazing, gifted talent. You know, he does his nationally syndicated show on the weekend. He's got like six hundred affiliates. He's kicking ass, very proud of him. He's a great, great friend, he's a true patriot, a great American. We've been through a lot of wars together.
Speaker 4: I'm glad he has you on his side.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he's on my side. I don't know what you're talking about. He's on my side, on your side, don Hannity, I need to know, Well, Donald J. Trump be the next president of the United States.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: He's but he told me the city shot has done. I said, what are the odds JD's half brother could win? And he's like, it's eighty seven percent Democrat. Now. Never used to be that way. Hamilton County, all the areas Cincinnati was never that liberal. However, even though you have a concentration of Democrats in some areas of Ohio, it's a very red state now. And thank God for that. Yeah, I mean, it used to be we worried about Florida. You don't have to worry about Florida anymore. It used to be we worried about Ohio. You don't have to worry about Ohio. Now we have to worry about Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin and Nevada and Arizona. And you gotta play, you know what. The best thing like, I actually had a conversation with the President about this. I said, you know, I love what he had done in Pennsylvania when he went there and he announced all of this money and investment that is going to be made in steel and the coal industry and manufacturing. I wish you would do that in Wisconsin and Michigan, and in Arizona and Nevada and Georgia and North Carolina, because those states. I mean, I think that would go a long way to show people that once and for all, the Democratic Party is the party of coastal woke elites and Republicans are the party of working men and women. I'm sorry, I interrupted.
Speaker 4: No, No, you're fine. If I were to ask you to just take a shot in the dark. But for every one hundred thousand people in Cincinnati, how many would the death boat would be? How how many would you think it would be per.
Speaker 2: One hundred thousand. Yes, it can't be as high as d C which is forty one, probably.
Speaker 4: Thirty twenty three point eight, which is higher than Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: But nobody talking about the twenty three point eight. It's too high. I mean, Bagdad is safer, Mexico City is safer. Violent crimes, It's unbelievable. And these are innocent lives that are being lost. Anyway, Rob, I'm gonna roll man. Appreciate it. Tell my buddy Willie that I said hello.
Speaker 4: All right, lu sir, thank you.
Speaker 2: Chris in Mississippi. Next on the Sean Hannity Show, Hey Chris, Hey Sean.
Speaker 9: It's great to be with you today. Let me start by saying, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for your coverage from Alaska with these presidents meeting, and it's going to be a monumentous occasion. All my hosts and prayers are absolutely with Donald Trump that he can get another piece treaty going and end another war. But my question for you today is do you think that with all this evidence coming out I heard John Solomon and you know, against Adam Schiff and Clapper, you know, Komy, do you think that we're finally going to get them held accountable for the lives of the American people for all these years of Russia Gate, all these like even Latissa James and all this stuff that you know, I mean, thirty four false felonies against our president. Do you think we're actually going to see accountability?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to give you my personal view and then I'm gonna give you my professional admonition. My personal view is, yes, I think there'll finally be some accountability. I don't know to what level. I think the evidence is now coming in overwhelming and incontrovertible. That is my personal view.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: My professional view is I don't like to overpromise or create expectations that won't be fulfilled, and I'm not in control of this process. So I'm cautiously optimistic professionally, is my answer. And if that sounds like I'm being a weasel and a whimp and that I'm backtracking, I'm not. I'm just realistic because we've gotten our hopes up so many times before, only to be disappointed, and I don't like to overpromise and underdeliver, So I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm very hopeful. I've known Pambondi, Cash, Betel, Dan Bongino for a long time. I have way more faith in them than I guess some of my other fellow conservative so I do. I hope that answers your question anyway, eight hundred and nine point one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program that's gonna wrap things up at today Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel preview of what is going on in terms of the Trump Putin summit manager expectations, anything can happen. Also, Nicole Parker confronting an exclusive tape we have only on Hannity, Marxist Mandami. You don't want to miss that. Our favorite Senator, John Kennedy, Christy Nome, John Solomon, more breaking news, his third big breaking news report of the week. Tommy larn As, Well, it's your DVR Hannity tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. We'll see you tonight. We'll be back here tomorrow, except broadcasting from Alaska, and if we will see you tonight from Alaska tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.