Speaker 1: Welcome in his verdicous center. Ted Cruz Ben Ferguson with you and center. It is a big day at the White House because it is the one hundredth day of the Trump administration, and they were celebrating some very big successes at the White House today.
Speaker 2: Well, we are one hundred days in and I can say with no hesitation, there has never been a first hundred days of a president in the history of the United States of America like the first hundred days of Donald J.
Speaker 3: Trump.
Speaker 2: He has hit the ground running. It has been extraordinary. I still have great fun turning to my Democrat colleagues and just dead penning to them, well three years, nine months ago, and they just start twitching that they like genuinely that they can't handle it. He had a great rally in Michigan today, going through the victories that we have seen, and and listen just the energy, the vigor they are moving on every front simultaneously. They are flowed ut the zone. I don't know all of the metaphors to use, but it is. It is shocking, all all at once, and it's beautiful. I literally wake up every day I grabbed my phone and I'm like, what did they do today. It's fantastic, I want to say before we dive into that, though, I do want to recognize that it is also a sad day. It's a sad day, and that the news just broke a few hours ago that David Horowitz passed away. David Horowitz was an extraordinary conservative leader. He's someone I got to know early in my career. David had been a Marxist, he was a Leftist. He was an open and radical Marxist, and he saw the light and he understood the evil of the radical left. David was unapologetic to call out and to call out that the evil, the mendacity, the duplicity, and to speak the truth. And he lived to Lady six. He died after a long battle with cancer. And David is someone who had an early impact in terms of my journey as a conservative. And so I just just want to say thank you to David Horowitz for the for the life and legacy he left. He may he rest in peace. He made a really positive difference in our country, he.
Speaker 3: Really did, and he was so kind.
Speaker 1: I don't know if people understand how much he tried to inspire college kids and high school kids to get involved in the process. And he also warned about the indoctrination, even wrote books about it, about the indoctrination at the college level. He sounded that alarm gosh, probably twenty years ago in one of his books, and I wish more people would have realized just how close he was to what reality has become now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, and he was doing this long before Turning Point, long before the Trump movement, long before everything he was. He organized, in fact, a right wing gathering which which I went to a couple of times that that that that was designed to be a counter to to Renaissance Weekend. Renaissance Weekend was this lefty weekend where Democrats would go to it and big rich lefties would go to it, and the media would go to it, and they would It was sort of a predecessor of Davos and and David Horowitz organized a counter in like if the lefties were going to have Renaissance Weekend, He's like, screw you. He organized dark Age's Weekend and said we're just going to revel in. And so I went went several times to dark Age's Weekend, and it was a lot of young conservatives and libertarians and and and the relationships there. I went in my twenties to that and and made friendships and got to know him and and I admired just just just his fearless truth telling something you don't see a lot of.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting for what would you name your weekend, by the way, if you were going to have one, like I feel like this is something we need to know from you. What would what would you name if it is a Ted Cruz weekend?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I might right now, I might name it the Houston Rockets win the finals weekend. But I'm afraid that. I'm afraid that weekend is not a twenty twenty five a weekend.
Speaker 1: It's not on the Bingo card this year. Well played, though, sir, well played.
Speaker 3: You know what, we could win three in a row.
Speaker 2: We've done it before.
Speaker 3: See that's all I gotta do. I just gotta get you a little feisty here. By the way.
Speaker 2: Ninety five we came down in a hole. It's where Houston got the nickname clutch City because we we were down three games and we came back. Now, I'm not sure Kim Olajuan is playing for the Rockets right now, so it may be a later.
Speaker 1: Year exactly, well, we'll see, Like you said, anything's possible in sports. And I got to say to his family, to Hortz family, just God bless you guys. You want to talk about a legacy. I look at people now when they pass. I'm like, what an incredible legacy? Like the legacy the people that he touched, the people that he influenced. You know the fact that you and so many other elected officials now were in and around him. His books taught so many people lives. I just think, what an amazing legacy. Job well done. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family, all right. I want to tell you real quick about Patriot Mobile. You've heard me talk about it now for if you've been listened to show for years, and you probably already know that they've stood in the gap for every American who believes that in faith, family, freedom, and it's that these values are actually worth fighting for.
Speaker 3: Now. Patriot Mobile is incredible.
Speaker 1: They take about five percent of your bill every month, that no cost to you, and they actually give it back to organizations that set up for First or Second Amendment rights, that organizations that set up for the rights of unborn children. They also stand with our military, our veterans, our wounded warriors, and our men and women in uniform that keep us safe in America. They're the real deal. So here's the question, why haven't you switched? Well, you may say I'm worried about technology, not a problem. Switching, by the way, is easy, no store visits, no hassles. You keep your same number, you have now same phone, or upgrade to a new one. They have one hundred percent US based team that can activate you in minutes right over the phone.
Speaker 3: And get this.
Speaker 1: Patriot Mobile is one of the few carriers with access to all three major US networks. What does that mean? Exceptional nationwide coverage. Plus they can even put a second number on a different network on.
Speaker 3: The same phone.
Speaker 1: So maybe you want to have a work phone and you also want to have a home phone or a personal line.
Speaker 3: Not a problem. It can all be on one phone.
Speaker 1: They've got unlimited data plans, mobile hotspots, international roaming, Internet on the go devices, and home internet backup. So what are you waiting for? Make the switch and I'm going to give you a free month of service. Go to Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict. That's Patriotmobile dot com. Slash verdict, or you can call them nine to seven to two Patriot. That's nine seven to two Patriot and use a promo code vertict. You're gonna get a free month of service. So switch to Patriot Mobile and make a difference with every call you make, every text that you send patreonmobile dot com slash verdict or nine to seven to Patriot. So in every presidency center, the one hundred day mark is obviously a big moment.
Speaker 3: If things are going well, you celebrate it. Things aren't going.
Speaker 1: Well, the media likes to remind everybody how terrible it actually is going and it's a disaster. This Presen's got a lot of things in the column that are major victories, and at the top of that list, I still think it's clearly the border and just how quickly he was able to secure the border.
Speaker 3: The numbers are staggering.
Speaker 1: That's got to be something that every voter can be proud of that they voted for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's extraordinary. And I got to say number one, the volume of the crisis was massive. Under Joe Biden, we had the worst illegal immigration in our nation's history. We had over twelve million illegal immigrants coming into this country. You remember my speech at the Republican National Convention this past year. The theme of the speech was every damn day, because every damn day, another American was being murdered, another woman was being raped, and the child was being assaulted by a criminal illegal alien released by Joe Biden and Kamala Harrison, the Democrats, and over and over again, whether you're talking about Joscelyn Hungaree or Laken Riley or Rachel Morin, over and over again, the victims kept piling up, and the Democrats insisted there was nothing they could do to stop it. But it was of course a deliberate political decision by them to allow this invasion because they looked at every one of those of those illegals as a future Democrat voter. And Donald Trump came in, and to be clear, on this podcast, I predicted last year. I said, listen, it's not going to take President Trump a year. It's not going to take him six months to secure the border. It is going to happen a matter of weeks or even days, because what matters is a president who is willing to enforce the law, and the most important determinant of whether you secure the borders.
Speaker 3: What happened.
Speaker 2: What happens when you apprehend someone illegally, who's here illegally, and if the answer is you put them on a plane and you fly him home, well, just about everyone who comes as a s phone, they call home, they say, don't come, they're sending you back. If the answer is you let them go again, they have a cell phone, they call home and they say, come on up here, get you get to stay. Trump came in and the numbers have dropped over ninety nine point nine percent. That is a staggering victory, and it's a victory that there was a clear mandate for in the selection.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about moving forward.
Speaker 1: You have a lot of goals when you're the president in the first hundred days, and then you have the longer term things. It's it's pretty clear that some of these things are going to take longer than one hundred days. What he did at at the border is just incredible, as you As you mentioned, the level of the problem is so massive, and look, that's still going to be a major issue moving forward. We've got a lot of people to deport, a lot of criminals are still out there that we're rounding up We saw some amazing numbers over the weekend around the country with big operations to grab criminals, a lot of them MS thirteen gang members, et cetera. But then you also look at the other issues, and that includes the economy, that includes tariffs.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's still a lot to get done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but let's not put words in President Trump's mouth. Let's listen to a montage from the rally that he held in Michigan to night celebrating the first hundred days. Here, give a listen.
Speaker 5: We're here tonight in the heartland of our nation to celebrate the most successful first one hundred days of Eddy administration in the.
Speaker 3: History of our country.
Speaker 6: And week by.
Speaker 5: Week, we're ending illegal immigration, We're taking back our jobs of protecting our great American auto workers and all of our workers. Frankly, we're ending the inflation nightmare, the worst that we've had probably in the history of our country. Getting woke lunacy and transgender insanity the hell out of our government. We're stopping the indoctrination of our children, slashing billions and billions of dollars of Way East fraud and abuse, and above all, we're saving the American dream We're making America great again, and it's happening fast through. What the world has witnessed in the past fourteen weeks is a revolution of common sense.
Speaker 6: That's all it is. Really.
Speaker 5: We're conservative, your conservative, yeah, liberal.
Speaker 6: Whatever the hell, you know what it's all About's.
Speaker 5: About common sense when you think about it, We're for common sense. We've set all time records for the lowest number of illegal border crossings ever recorded.
Speaker 6: Think of that, ever recorded. I'm proud to be the president for the.
Speaker 5: Workers and not the outsources, the president who stands up for Main Street, not Wall Street. Our golden age has only just begun. We are one people, one family, and one glorious nation under God.
Speaker 6: We will never give in.
Speaker 5: We will never give up, we will never back down.
Speaker 3: We will never ever surrender.
Speaker 5: We will fight, fight, fight, and.
Speaker 6: We will win, win, win.
Speaker 1: I mean, I got to say, he is in his element when he does these types of events.
Speaker 2: This is what got by the way, Christ that there has never been a phenomenon like Donald Trump at a rally in the history of politics, and there never will be again. Maybe the closest we've seen would be Huey Long. Huey Long was before you and me. But but but Huey Long could move a crowd in a way that that that was extraordinary at a different era. But but we're not going to see any politicians in the future turning out twenty thirty thousand people to rallies. We're not going to see Donald Trump is one of a kind. And and and and there was one one clip in particular that I really liked where he underlined the stakes of this this this election. And listen, I don't know about you, Ben, but but I really do feel like this election, that the fate of the country was hanging in the balance. That if we had lost, we had a real risk of not just losing an election, yes that's bad, but but but of losing the country, of being in a place where you can never come back. And that that was frightening. Here's how President Trump put it about the stakes if the radical left had won in twenty twenty four, give lesson if we had.
Speaker 5: Not won the twenty twenty four election.
Speaker 6: Oh does that sound good?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: We won the twenty four all that.
Speaker 5: The radical left Democrats would right now be importing the next ten million invaders and giving amnesty to thirty or forty million illegals, many of them criminals, many.
Speaker 6: Of them frankly murderers.
Speaker 5: And people of crime at the absolute highest level, real, real bad people. It would only be a matter of years or months until America itself became a failed third world nation.
Speaker 3: This is why he won.
Speaker 1: This is exactly why he won, and why Sotio said, we can't take another four year years of Joe Biden in the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: So look, there was not a word of hyperbole to that, and in fact, if anything, he understated it. So he said, if the radical left Democrats had had won, they would right now be importing the next ten million invaders. To be honest, it'd be more than ten million. We saw twelve million in four years under Joe Biden. If Kamala Harris had been there, it would be even more. And giving amnesty to thirty or forty million illegals, that's their objective. It's why I mean, people ask me all the time, you know, you know, I love in that montage where he says this, this is common sense. You know, there were times you and I are both conservatives. We're proud to be conservatives, but you don't actually have to be a conservative to reject the agenda of the radical left, like crazy open borders. Let's say it, let in twelve million illegals, let's let in gang members, let's let in murderers, let's let in rapists, let's let in child molesters. That is an extreme agenda.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: The idea that let's attack American energy and drive up energy costs, that's an extreme agenda. The idea that let's defund the police and put in place George Soros prosecutors who let murderers and rapists go. That is an extreme agenda. The idea that you go into schools and you indoctrinate kids with radical transgender agenda, including sterilization and sex change surgeries for young children. Joe Biden, Kamala Harris embrace sex change surgeries, castrating little boys, sterilizing little girls. That's an extreme agenda. You know, if you embrace boys competing against girls in sports, men competing against women in sports, two guys in the Olympics, beating the hell out of women in so called women's boxing, all of that is extreme, and it's set up for really a return to common sense. And people ask me, well, why would the Democrats embrace this, this open border agenda, and it was about political power. That Okay, so we have to let in a bunch of gang members, you know, they they, I guess assume it's not going to be me that's murdered. It's not going to be me that is raped or abused or or or violently assaulted. And so if people have to die. Democrats, they don't say the names of the victims. They don't say the names of the murder victims, the rape victims. They don't say the names of the children violently assaulted. Uh And and they just that they wanted votes. And and here's something else that that that President Trump said at the rally where where he actually reprised my favorite line from his State of the Union address this year, where where he talked about how Joe Biden had said just one year earlier that that he the only way to secure the border is if Congress passed new legislation. Get give a listen to what President Trump said.
Speaker 5: For years, Joe Biden and the media told us that stopping the flood of a legal immigration was absolutely impossible.
Speaker 6: He said it was impossible. He didn't know what the hell anybody was talking about.
Speaker 5: He said it was impossible. That the president had no power to stop what was needed in the.
Speaker 6: Form of legislation.
Speaker 5: He needed legislation, he had no power to get it. But it turned out that all we needed was a new president.
Speaker 1: He's right, all we needed was a new president. And they said that wouldn't even get it done. Well, guess what, not only did he get it done, but even the mainstream media now Senator is forced to report on just how big of a victory that is for Trump at the border. ABC News they put it this way in their own interview with the President.
Speaker 6: Here in the Oval office.
Speaker 7: It's special, one hundred days into your second term. So what's the one thing, just one thing that you think is the most significant thing you've done so far in these hundred days.
Speaker 4: Well, I think maybe the border is the most significant because our country was.
Speaker 6: Really going bad.
Speaker 4: They were allowing people to come in from prisons, as you know, and you've heard me say it, but you've heard a lot of people say at prisons, mental institutions, gang members, murderers.
Speaker 6: We had many murders eleven eight hundred and eighty eight. They think some murdered more than one person.
Speaker 4: So y had murderers coming in, You had everybody coming in and not just South America, from all over the world that were emptying their prisons into our country. And now it's totally closed down. And you've seen just yesterday they announced ninety nine point nine percent.
Speaker 6: Nobody thought that could happen.
Speaker 4: Then it happened quickly, very quickly, and I think that's very significant. But we're doing other things that are very significant. Results will take a little bit longer because it's one of those you know, it's complicated. It's many years of trading abuse. We've been abused by other countries for years and years. They laughed at us, they thought we were stupid people.
Speaker 6: And we're fixing it.
Speaker 4: And I think that's going to be very very important.
Speaker 6: But I have a lot of ground to cover.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would really say that that the border is so.
Speaker 6: Important, you know, and we'll get there.
Speaker 7: The immigration is huge, and we're going to get there, but I want to start.
Speaker 1: You hear him say the southern border is solely closed down ninety nine point nine percent. I'll be honest with you, I don't even think Americans that voted for Donald Trump, that believed in him, thought he could get this done this quick with those types of numbers.
Speaker 2: The numbers are staggering. He said, nobody believed we could get there. I actually think that's wrong. I think Donald Trump believed he could get there. He knew he could get there. And I'll tell you, you and I we both predicted it that we would see the numbers absolutely plummet. Although it's a fair point, we said absolutely plummet. I don't think I said ninety nine point nine percent. I might have thought it'd be ninety percent or ninety five percent, but ninety nine point nine is. To be honest, Trump might even be surprised. It's that high. It's staggering, and it's an example of a commander in chief who actually following law.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I got to say that ABC interview was really striking that that there's a great exchange where the the ABC reporter comes after him and Trump just just body slams him. Here here, give a listen.
Speaker 6: Do you think.
Speaker 7: The reputation in the United States has gone down under your presidence?
Speaker 6: No, I think it's gone way up, and I think we're respected country again. We were left at all over the world. We had a.
Speaker 4: President that couldn't walk up a flight of stairs, couldn't walk down a flight of stairs, couldn't walk across the stage without falling.
Speaker 6: We had a president that was grossly incompetent.
Speaker 4: You knew it, I knew it, and everybody knew it, but you guys didn't want to.
Speaker 6: Write it because you're fake news. All right, thank you. By the way, ABC is one of the worst. I have to be honest, Okay.
Speaker 1: Thank you, I'm sorry. That's just amazing. He's looking at the main guy. He's like roasting them to their faces. He's like, by the way, ABC, yeah, you guys, by the way, one of the worst.
Speaker 3: He's like, thank you, we're going to wrap now. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Think we actually have to watch it watching the and I will say one of the things Trump doesn't get nearly enough credit for it is how damn funny he is where he's like, look, it's one thing if he could just say, look, Joe Biden was incompetent.
Speaker 3: But he's like, he.
Speaker 2: Couldn't walk up the stairs, he couldn't walk down the stairs. He falled, like you couldn't walk in the room. Like it's just it is funny, but it's true. And he's right, He's like, you knew it, I knew it. Everyone knew it, and yet you were lying about it, and nobody in the media. Have you seen a single maya culpa from anyone in the media saying we knew Joe Biden was mentally incompetent and we deliberately lied to the American people about it.
Speaker 1: Nobody's done that, no, no one has it all. One other thing I do have to say about all of this one hundred days is the speed at which this administration is working and how well this team is working in the White House is really impressive. You and I have been over there with dogs when we were interviewing Eglon Musk. I've been back last week as well. Out of the White House, this team around him is just incredible compared to what he had in twenty sixteen, and I think that's part of the reason why he's getting so much done.
Speaker 3: Would you agree with that? I fully agree.
Speaker 2: I think the cabinet is much stronger than the twenty sixteen or the twenty seventeen cabinet. I think in the first term he made some appointments that frankly did not serve him well. He put people in place who disagreed with him, who undermined him, and I think this second term. I think he learned. I think he learned during the four years of his first term as president. I think he learned during the four years he was out of office. I think he had a lot of time to think about if and when he came back what he would do. And I think he put in place change agents. And you know, there's another exchange in that ABC News interview that I really like where ABC News is defending illeal immigration and the open borders under the Democrats, and he just utterly calls them out here, give and listen to that.
Speaker 4: You're talking about you know this person sound This is a MS thirteen gang member, a tough cookie, been in lots of skirmishes, beat the hell out of his wife, and the wife was petrified.
Speaker 6: To even talk about him. Okay, this is not an innocent, wonderful gentleman. From now. I'm not saying he's a good guy. It's about the rule of law.
Speaker 7: The order from the Supreme Court stands here into our country illegally.
Speaker 6: You could.
Speaker 1: I mean, I love it. He's not going to back down. He's not afraid of the guys in the press at all.
Speaker 2: And the Democrats. You want to talk about stepping into their trap. The Democrats have happily embraced we, the Democrat Party, are the party of illegal immigrants, We are the party of gang members. We are you know are pod two days ago if you didn't listen to it. Really is astonishing. They're two different Democrat judges in jail right now for obstructing justice, for blocking federal law enforcement for arresting illegal immigrants, and one of the two at a judge to Mexico, is charged with sheltering a trend de Aragua Venezuelan gang member in his home and destroying evidence. It's really shocking. So this gang member had a cell phone, and this Democrat judge took the cell phone, smashed it with a hammer, went and threw the cell phone away in a dumpster, all in an effort to cover up the evidence of this gang member's criminality. And one of the astonishing things that the Department of Justice has told us is that cell phone that the Democrat judge destroyed had pictures of two people who had been decapitated, two victims presumably of gang violence, who had their heads cut off and ben like, what does it say that today's Democrat Party what they're about is there for Venezuelan gang members who cut people's heads off.
Speaker 3: Literally.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you could be in a more radical position than where they are right now.
Speaker 1: I want to move on to another story that I hope everyone listening is going to help go viral, because it's a really important one and it's not when the media is covering at all. You actually called out a Princeton professor h for some pro Iran allegiances and saying I'm not backing down, which is awesome. You urge Princeton to take action. Explain this story for people that may not know it.
Speaker 2: So Princeton has on its faculty a senior official from the radical, viciously anti American, viciously anti Israel, anti Semitic, homicidal, murderous regime of Iran, and and Princeton happily ensconced him with the prestige of being a Princeton academic and and and so I've called on on Princeton, which, by the way, is where I went to college. I was Princeton class in ninety two. I loved my time at Princeton. It's an extraordinary school that that that sadly has has gone on the wrong track. I called upon Princeton to fire this guy, to dismiss him from the faculty. Look, there are Jewish students at Princeton who legitimately feel afraid. They feel afraid that you have a vicious bigot who has openly embraced the murderous Iranian regime. Let me give some of the specifics. As you might think, Okay, that can't be true. That sounds like hyperboles. So let's give give the specifics. Sayed Hosein Moussevian, who is was an official of Iran, and he's right now he's named a Middle East security a nuclear policy specialist at Princeton University. What I pointed out, I said, quote Musavian is closely linked to the Iranian regime and to the regimes campaigns of terrorism and murder. His present presence at Princeton makes students feel justifiably afraid for their safety. Princeton's decision to keep employing him show that. That shows that they care less about their students and more about providing a platform for pro regime and anti American propaganda. That kind of reckless institutional ideological bias is exactly why the Trump administration is reassessing federal funding at Princeton. And if you look at Massavian's record, so he's expressed support for Hamas, he's expressed support for Hesbola. They are both designated terrorists organizations. And he paid tribute to Iranian General Cassam Solomoni in twenty twenty, he attended the funeral of Solomoni. Now, Solomoni was the leading state funder of terrorism. Solomoni is directly responsible for the murder of over six hundred American military personnel in the Middle East, and he was planning terrorist attacks all over the world. And President Trump rightfully took Solomony out. By the way, I introduced a resolution in the Senate to pass the Senate with bipartisan support commending President Trump for taking General Solomoni out. Well, Mussavian went to his funeral. And not only that, but Musavian has also declined to renounce his support for Hamas, declined to renounce his support for Hesbela, and declined to renounce his support for Iran's fatwah, which is a religious decree to assassinate the British American writer Salman Rushdi. So this is someone who's on the Princeton faculty who is there. By the way, you know, when you had all of the anti Semitic and anti Israel protests on college campuses at Princeton, they had a Hesbela flag waving on the Princeton campus. It made me very sad for Miama Mater. And to be clear, Hesbela, in addition to waging war against Israel and killing countless civilians there, in nineteen eighty three, Hesbelah did a bombing murder two hundred and forty one US military members in Beirut. I will say a current Princeton's Maximilian Mayor, who I don't know, but he is the president of the Princeton Tigers for Israel and he's an undergraduate right now, he said quote. I commend Senator Cruz for raising urgent concerns about Princeton's employment of Mussavian, whose career has been defined by shilling for the world's leading state sponsor of terrorism. Credible reports linking Musavian to the oversight of Iranian dissident assassinations in Europe, along with his endorsement of the fatwah on Salomon Rushti, are deeply alarming. And you know what this is a professor at an Ivy League university.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Urging Princeon to take action and do the right thing here is so important, especially since some of these universities refuse to protect students that are especially those that are Jewish.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And Mussavian responded to me on Twitter today. He put out a long tweet. I'm not going to read all of it, but he said, Dear Senator Ted Cruz, yesterday April twenty eighth, in your interview with Fox News, you called for my dismissal from Princeton University and made baseless accusations. Invite you to a public debate so that while hearing responses to these claims, we can leave to the judgment of the American people. The time and place of the public debate will be entirely up to you. If you do not accept this offer, I ask you to read some of the books and articles I've written over my fifteen years of academic work at Princeton University. I will tell you I responded to that, and I declined his offer. I said, I try not to be in the room with people linked to Iranian terrorists who have murdered dozens of dissidents. Your books are unreadable and the only debate you should be having is with DHS agents, at the end of which you should be deported.
Speaker 1: As my mother in law would say, Senator, you're making good choices with that role of not being the room with people like that.
Speaker 3: Well done, sir, well done.
Speaker 1: Don't forget to share this podcast, especially this story, so other people will hear about it.
Speaker 3: It'll put pressure.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I'm printing and maybe do the right thing here, So wherever you are on social media, share it. Don't forget. We do this show Monday, Wednesday Friday. You can also grab my show on those in between days, the benf ferguson podcasts wherever you get your podcasts. I'll keep you up today on the latest breaking news and then center I will see you back here on Friday morning.