Speaker 1: To Teas and a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome back to the episode of Two Teas and Pod with myself, Tamra, Judge, and Delora. Hi, Hello, good morning. How was your Easter?
Speaker 3: It was so nice, same thing every holiday. Everybody comes over the house and my whole family, nieces, nephews and just fine, what'd you do?
Speaker 2: Nothing? I did absolutely nothing, de lores. It was like it wasn't even a holiday this year.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 2: I don't know, It's just I didn't even realize it was Easter until Saturday night.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? No?
Speaker 2: I am in a whole different world of my health these days. And so then Spencer I called him in the morning and I'm like, what are you doing? It's like, I'm going to brunch with his girlfriend. I said, okay, whatever. And then Sophia, what are you gonna do? Nothing? Eddie, I gotta work do some stuff. And I said, okay, that's great. Let's just say I made dinner like it would you make dinner like baked chicken and lentils and Brussels sprouts and yeah, that was it, and spaghetti and meat balls. Okay, So I am shocked that this came out before we get into Atlanta. Real Hustles of Miami. Julia opens up about her falling out with Adriana. Now, I don't know why she's doing this, but it was put on TikTok. I don't know if she's trying to get us started it. Oh did she? I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Ana said on somewhere that this happened. She started the ball rolling. Oh, I understand, but from what I saw, and I was like, ooh, we got to talk about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's weird that he's coming out before the season is even airing, and it kind of makes me believe that somebody is trying to get ahead of it, right, Oh yes, you're trying, Yeah, trying to get ahead of it, leak it and then change the narrative and then you know, like.
Speaker 3: Oh you could try. It doesn't always. Yeah, I figure you get your bloggers going and all your little soldiers, and then they start writing shit about the person you're arguing with. Try to drown out what's coming up.
Speaker 2: And I didn't hear what Adriana said, and we don't know what she did, but yet, Yeah, When Julia opens up.
Speaker 3: I'm dying, Julie.
Speaker 2: Did you know for years people have been telling me not to trust certain people. I think I wanted to fight that. Now I'm finally opening my eyes and seeing they were right. She asked if there if it was something that happened on camera that made her realize this, and she said yes, it was something that had to do with her directly. Julia says, as you watch the show, you discovered thing about her relationship as well as her discovering herself. I don't know what is going on. I don't know if she was doing press because they come out soon, right, their show airs pretty soon.
Speaker 3: Premiere it airs soon. Yeah, it's coming out soon and well Love Hotels coming out, they're doing press for it today. From what I saw, Oh I wait to see that. Yes, So this is another case of somebody put all their eggs in one basket. Like Julia really didn't get close with the other girls because she was always with Adriana, and Adriana didn't really get along with anybody, so the two of them were always together.
Speaker 2: Not anymore.
Speaker 3: What is going on? So now what's gonna happen with Adriana? And just like on Beverly Hills. What you know, Garcel, It's like kind of like, is this the the era of what would we call it?
Speaker 2: Best Friend's Gone Bad?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, it seems like this is what's going on. And yeah, I'm a little surprised.
Speaker 2: Also, this morning we woke up to Mia Thornton is no longer on Potomac, So so they're going to be down too. So there's no Miya and there's no Karen.
Speaker 3: Well that means they'll be casting. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I also read on the Instagram that Karen was denied work some kind of like.
Speaker 3: Well you work early work release?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what does that mean exactly? You would know? Right early? I mean does that mean she lives in a home or something outside of prison and then or does that mean that she works inside and gets out early? What does work release mean?
Speaker 3: I I don't know, because I know there's a home that you can go to. Then I don't know if it's work from home. It's not like you know, work from home Friday. It's she would probably be in it out of jail, but in like a halfway house.
Speaker 2: They call it okay and then do like a work program. Yeah, well she ain't doing it because she got denied so that looks like they want her to stay there at the floor.
Speaker 3: They are going hard on her.
Speaker 2: Well, and what is she two months in?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Two months in?
Speaker 3: She could have pled guilty? Correct and she? I mean, that's a really hard call. I would never want to be in that position. And I really do feel bad for anyone who put themselves there, because I'm sure they're regretting it.
Speaker 2: Have you happened to see that documentary that's out right now about Housewives and I stuff out yet?
Speaker 3: Paul was talking to me about it at breakfast and.
Speaker 2: First first episode was out. It's out, so I haven't seen. I've only heard about and people send me clips and stuff like that, but.
Speaker 3: They want to watch it.
Speaker 2: I probably won't watch it.
Speaker 3: I don't think I want to watch it. Are you in it? Am I in it?
Speaker 2: I don't know why i'd be in it?
Speaker 3: Like I Reddit they're saying things is like Bravo approve, Like, I don't think Bravo had anything to do with that. They don't want to shed a bad light on their own people.
Speaker 2: No, there was some ex Housewives that had like little cameos in it that we're talking.
Speaker 3: He always did a bitter ex Housewives yeah, go out with Grace. Go out with Grace.
Speaker 1: I know, I know.
Speaker 2: So let's get into Atlanta. It is episode seven already, and we're gonna recap it starting with Britain. Might go car shopping. I don't like this this. I hate when people do this. Let's go shopping and test drive Ferraris and more, and then we're never gonna buy it. But it's gonna make us look really rich and arrogant.
Speaker 3: This is really staged. I'm sorry, I don't know. I'm not loving all this. There's more to say about this and I and I don't like to talk bad about like I don't mind to talk about the what's going out with the relationships and what's going on, but I don't like breaking the fourth wall and talk about the things that I don't like because you never know, Like I don't want to piss off producers. They just you never know. When you work for them and then come for you, then you know.
Speaker 2: It's not going to hass them off. That's for sure.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to piss off the producers for my own sake. I don't know when I'll be in front of them ever, but I think that I'm not loving the way this is going.
Speaker 2: No, I don't do it. I don't know. I just don't like the bragging. Like, let's test like Mike promises me he's gonna get me a new car every every two years, and then test drive a Ferrari and there's a Rolls Roy and Lamborghini and then Brits has Since the Salon incident, there's been days where she can't get out of bed. You can't say that, and then go shopping Ferraris at the same time, no one's going to feel sorry for you. Sorry, no one's gonna feel sorry for you.
Speaker 3: She's new. That's all I'm saying is she's new. And it's just I don't know how did people take it? Did anyone even care?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I didn't ask.
Speaker 3: I mean, I didn't see a lot of like talking shit about it on You know the answer, I haven't been I don't look up. I have to ask. Paul.
Speaker 2: It's I don't like the bragging. Yeah, I like the dragging, but true, Chris, it's Angela's house.
Speaker 3: Angela's got a beautiful home. She does.
Speaker 2: Drew backtracks on previously saying Michael Jordan is her cousin now claiming her mom said they are probably cousins. Go go you run with this one girl.
Speaker 3: Listen, Drew, you're in enough hot water with things not adding up, math not mathing, probably wasn't. You were pretty convincing when you said it. Don't show people that you could lie. Don't.
Speaker 2: Well, this ain't the first time she's been caught in a lie.
Speaker 3: So true, And I can agree with Angela. It's not high school. We don't make up who were cousins with, or lie about who were related to stop.
Speaker 2: Well she didn't, especially to somebody that's married to a professional athlete. Connection brought Angela.
Speaker 3: Angela called you. You said it in front of the wrong person. Angela will call you out. Angela called out Britt about saying that she lost her license. When you don't lose your license overnight. It's a process. This isn't something that you'd lose your license over. So wrong person is say it in front of Angela is a woman, and Angela. Angela will also take being called about, called out about her marriage and whatever. Like Angela's like yeah, and and and already talked about it and I don't hide it, and.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, Drew lying about being related to Michael Jordan isn't helping her pathological liar allegations that come up, and I think they next it. But Drew is preparing for court where she's trying to keep her divorce sealed.
Speaker 3: I do I just want to say. I just want to say, guys say it. No, I'm gonna let you say no.
Speaker 2: You say it, you say it. Damn you say it.
Speaker 3: You say it. Why she's so worse?
Speaker 2: Okay, wait about the sealed records? Is that what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna okay, I'm gonna forget about it. I'm not gonna go even talk about what I was just gonna say because I forgot. But I'm gonna tell you this. Okay, let's talk about this sealed records. She is trying to protect her ex about the sealed records because it says a lot of bad things about Meanwhile, he's fighting to put it out. He's fighting to put out He's like, I want everybody, I want this to be true. Parent, unseal them. Well, he's like, I'm only trying to protect him. No, no, no, you don't want you to protect him. Let's read the papers. I think it's not going to play well for her.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think it's a salable, but the way that she can just blatantly, just like I want to say, lie or exaggerate and sit in that confessional and say, yes, I just want to protect him. You don't want to protect him because every time you're in scene with him, you try to roll him over with a bus and try to make them.
Speaker 3: Look bad and you fight with them in front of the kids. That's why you have to be separated. I just want to say, she.
Speaker 2: So easily can turn on the water works and I just want to protect No, you don't want to protect him. You I think you want to protect yourself.
Speaker 1: To want it.
Speaker 3: He wants. He's the one you want to protect. You don't want your kids to read about it. But you're going to fight over one hundred dollars exterminator. Listen to me, Drew. The truth will come out, will set you say, and it will set you free. True.
Speaker 2: I mean she is professional actress. She she is is. Yeah, yeah, she's acting quite a few things. So maybe you know this is part of her stick. I don't know.
Speaker 3: But Kelly hosts and she pulled them out when they got out of the courthouse she rolled down the window and said, you're stupid or whatever she called them. Mm hm. She is deathly afraid of that being public, and I am afraid for you, Drew. I am not calling you out on anything. I'm not saying a word. I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Did you notice when she was talking with her attorney, they were setting it up because she her attorney was saying multiple affairs, texting other women, she's your account, all these things.
Speaker 3: So all the stuff okay, but wait, Drew, all the stuff you don't want your kids to read about.
Speaker 2: You're talking about your attorney just spilled her.
Speaker 3: Guy, And I'm confused, Drew, the moth is in mathing Han.
Speaker 2: It is not so. Then we move on to Kelly, hosts Cynthia Portia, and Shamia. The group is planning a trip to Nashville for Porsha's birthday. Drew, You're not invited. How do you feel about excluding somebody from an all cast trip.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make sense for her to be there, it does. It's an actual trip. It's different if it's a fundraiser at something local, but to actually get on a plane and get a ticket. Again, I'm saying, like, this isn't vibing with me.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Remember it happened on Orange County last year. Shanna was having a birthday party in London or trip for her birthday and she did not invite Alexis, so Alexis didn't get to go. So in this situation, it makes.
Speaker 3: Sense why it would make sense. No, no, And I mean, if you want to really think about it, maybe Drew and Dennis aren't engaged, but like you know, you know what will happened over there by you. But but at the same time, there's like there's like stuff going on that hits hard with an ex Yes, yes, you were my friend and listen, and it's got its own fune my everybody and up to my accent, I was I helped you when you couldn't afford hair and put you on the ambassador list a free hair and you know. And but then there's also the the there was conversations had that nobody's admitting to that Porsche and what's Drew's up husband's name again.
Speaker 2: Just Ralph?
Speaker 3: Ralph? Okay, so me up. But Drew says, there was a conversation with Ralph, and there was a conversation with Porsche before we got to all this but Porsche and Ralph are saying no. No.
Speaker 2: Wow, Angela says Porscha didn't explicitly say no to Drew coming. She wants to work on Porsche. Drew wants the invitation to come directly from Porsiae.
Speaker 3: Corsia says, she be a cold day in head.
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't want a pathological liar. There is her exact words, so she ain't going. So if you're gonna, I don't know why Angela is trying to push.
Speaker 3: It like the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know, but in normal life that would never happen.
Speaker 3: No, it wouldn't like sometimes you just gotta let a sleeping dog lie that it is. Porsche and Drew are broken. Porscha does not want to aid her and staying on the show at all. No, she does not want to make You cannot force a friendship. It doesn't read well, it doesn't look right, and we don't want to see it. Don't force a fucking friendship. If she can't make the old cast because the person hosting the all cast event don't like you giving it, don't like you, you don't come. If that's the case, well then you have to get somebody, a neutral person, to host the all cast event if you want everybody there, yep.
Speaker 2: So Bridd tells Mike how she feels about Angela. She was upset that Angela questioned her insurance business. Interconfessional, brit says questions. I know that's why I'm like people like to change the narrative. Interconfessional, brid says, Angela.
Speaker 3: Watched sympathy, she didn't. She didn't, she wasn't lacking. I don't think that Angela lacks any type of empathy empathy. I think she also accepted an olive branch very maturely that I would have even had a hard time taking at that point. And I think that Angela is just being mature.
Speaker 2: Well, Britt is being messy and asking for sympathy at the same time. So Britt says she heard that Angela's husband had a baby on her. When producers asked where she heard that, Britt responds, there has been some whispers. So basically she said.
Speaker 3: Posha did mention something and then never follow through with it and no one pushed her.
Speaker 2: Oh you think that's what it is.
Speaker 3: I think that's what it is. Yeah, And you know what, Angela handled that like a woman also, because there was something on when Wendy Williams was having trouble with her husband and found out her husband had a baby on her. Yeah, Wendy fell apart as a matter of fact, and she brought us Royd and Wendy and then Wendy was out and saw Angela, and Angela went up to her.
Speaker 2: And said, it happened to me.
Speaker 3: It happened to me. You can get through it. And you know when he was like, wrong, girl, I don't get through that. Uh uh, I don't do it to each is all, Like it's a that's a hard pill to swallow. It's an absolute hard pill to swallow. But somebody said that baby needed another another celebrity. It happened to It happens all the time, Okay, and that's in a celebrity. I want to say, Samahayek said that baby needed love to Yeah.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing is, I don't know how old this child is, but you're bringing in this child and making this public is just so kind of gross.
Speaker 3: A love child.
Speaker 2: It's a love child, and it's not the child's fault. Obviously the father stepped out on his wife. But so that's the best you got on Angela guys. But I feel like as could do. I bet you Angela is it When it does come out or there is some confirmation of it, Angel's gonna be like, Yep, it happens, and yeah, I think like it's the best to just own.
Speaker 3: I'm married an athlete.
Speaker 2: I know what I signed up for, right right, But now that Kenya's gone, do you think Angela is BRIT's next target?
Speaker 3: It looks that way.
Speaker 2: It looks that way.
Speaker 3: Because you know Britt didn't need to go there. Brit should stay the victim right now.
Speaker 2: Well, she's not. That's where she's screwing up.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's where she's screwing up?
Speaker 2: Well, it's so hypocritical of Britt to bring up Angela's baby, you know, husband having a baby. When she's so upset about ken you're bringing up her past.
Speaker 3: I said last week when you said, uh, right from the beginning, it wasn't. It wasn't. An hour after all this happened and she said, if somebody's talk about my husband, I'll slap a bitch. Oh but I but I can't sleep at night. I'm in the fetal position. You know, in the same sentence, you got to make up your mind what you're going to do because you're coming off.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's bothered by all that hurt. I don't think she's bothered by all this stuff. I think she's more trying to milk it it and act like she's, you know, so upset about it. I think she just wanted Kenya gone.
Speaker 3: That's what all Kenny's got. So, but you shouldn't be so quick to fight Britt because if you're upset brit I'm just talking to you as a friend. If you're upset, Dan, you're not so quick to fight Tamra as you're saying now. You just don't. You've got so much going on, it's not in you this season. You're like you're like defeated, like not defeated, but you feeah, you just don't have it in.
Speaker 2: You have it in you, right, You're so upset like that. So we move on to Britain.
Speaker 3: Drew can't be both, I don't think at the same time.
Speaker 2: I can think it's all the way you process things too. So I mean, I've been so mad that I'd scream and yell, and then I've been so emotionally hurt that I just I just shut down. Shut down, that's my That's how I usually am. I shutdown when I'm really really hurt. So Britt and Drew meat for drinks. Drew was a bit smug in like so she was.
Speaker 3: A little not much. She asked if she's sold her kiddy?
Speaker 2: Did you sell your I just went wait, did.
Speaker 3: She seriously asking me if I sold my kiddy? Now? I didn't sell it.
Speaker 2: She's like, sell my what? And I'm like, what.
Speaker 3: On? She knew I'd have to say, Tamra. I think there was a conversation before they sat down, and I think there was an agreement that that question would be asked. You might believe that. I feel that if I had to guess, and I'm not breaking the fourth wall, I'm saying maybe there was a conversation between the two of them, and because she took it to she took it.
Speaker 2: Too easy and calm.
Speaker 3: In calm about the question. I think she wanted that question to be asked so that she can con clarify I did it well.
Speaker 2: And then she continues with you an escort, did you do porn? And she just did, yeah, well, I don't know what webcam isn't that naked? Not naked?
Speaker 3: Shit webcam. I think. I think if you watch porn, porn, you can go on the genera of the webcams.
Speaker 2: I mean webham can be poor people paid to watch your naked ass. So I mean that's not exactly Is that.
Speaker 3: Like OnlyFans now is the web first fans?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not judging her.
Speaker 2: I'm not judging it.
Speaker 3: I don't judge you for anything. I don't care if you did it twenty five years ago. I don't care if you did it yesterday. I do not judge you.
Speaker 2: Well, we're doing webcam right now, and she.
Speaker 3: Did all right though on it for a week. Why stop?
Speaker 2: Why stop? It's a beautiful girl, great body kill her body made out very well, she said, Dog, I'm going to hit all the good points. Well, maybe she was just sitting there naked bouncing, don't I don't want to bounce when im naked, and I don't want to get on.
Speaker 3: A webcam that anyone else wants to this age. I don't even want to myself naked. I'm not. I bounced without trying, So I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: But it was definitely judge Drew d You are beautiful. I honestly feel like judge Drew d showed up to ask the important questions in the scene. They might have been a little bit rehearsed before asked because Britt showed zero zero emotion or annoyance by these questions. Porns on the Kitty asked.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm going to ask all my friends. I'm gonna make some calls today. I want to know I sold the Have you ever sold the kitty?
Speaker 2: No kitty, the kitty? Oh my god. So then Britt asked her about claiming she knew the recipient of Britt's bliss of photo. Drew Drew, you saw a Wiener and you're like, hey, I know that guy.
Speaker 3: Hey, Drew, you should have If you're gonna be a good friend, you're gonna be a girl's girl. And you want to bring up that's somebody. We all get stuff sent to us. We all get stuff. If you're going to bring it up, you better fucking tell me who sent it. Otherwise don't bring it up, because now you have a problem with me.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. When somebody's sending you something. When somebody's sending you something, it's because they hate that person that they're sending it about. And they're trying to make it enemies are yes, and they're trying to make it something it's not.
Speaker 3: So if you want to care about this person, then you fucking tell them who sent you shit about them. Okay.
Speaker 2: I had somebody send me stuff last season about a cast member, and I sent it directly to that person.
Speaker 3: That's what I like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, here you go. You want to let you know that this is happening.
Speaker 3: That was very nice of you to do. Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because half the time it's somebody that doesn't like you. It's in their you know, narrative, and they want to twist things and make this other person look bad.
Speaker 3: That was very nice of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's just it gets dirty.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Back in the day, I might not have done that. If I didn't like that person, I might not have done that.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a big favor to somebody, because number one, you could take that information and you could do whatever you want with it. So you sending it to that person shows that you had no will intention towards them and you were going to never hurt that And I.
Speaker 2: Never brought it up, So I just like just want to That's the other thing.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna do it, and you're gonna be nice about it, and you're gonna give it to the person so that it doesn't go any further they could get ahead of it. Then don't bring it up either. Yep, yep, Drew, I don't like that you did that. I know.
Speaker 2: But in a flashback, she got a DM from a person who received the video. Now, can you released her own confessional video on YouTube? And tell me?
Speaker 3: Tell me I didn't watch it?
Speaker 2: She said, the pictures videos were accessible online. Now nobody and we're talking. You know, these Bravo fans are like you know, FBI employees. They find out everything.
Speaker 3: They will make any business.
Speaker 2: Yes, and so nobody has found anything that could possibly or potentially be shown on the show that got Kenya removed. No, right, yeah, And Dreia says she recognizes in the photo.
Speaker 3: Why okay, I'm not gonna cut you off. That's Kenya protecting the person that sent it to her. That same person I would bet money sent it to Drew. Now Drew holds the key to who did this to Britt, and that should be Britt's life fucking thing to find who did this to her, because they'll do it again with the information and is wrong, but the person that's sent it is really wrong.
Speaker 2: I think there's like laws about that now, right But if I.
Speaker 3: Was, if I was Britt, I I would subpoena who the person sent it?
Speaker 2: Do you know if there's some kind of investigation lawsuit going on that Brit started.
Speaker 3: I don't know. We didn't hear it. But if Drew said she got this information, I would want it subpoena to just chake it over and who.
Speaker 2: Said me, who's sending it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: At this point, yeah, because it hurt her. You know, if there was information that was out and it didn't hurt her, then I wouldn't care.
Speaker 2: So what was your thoughts on Drew? Like, you know, Brick questions why Dui would bring that up to the group, and Drew says she likes to joke, and then a BRIT's inter confessional is like, I don't see that. I don't see the joke in it. Not funny about me?
Speaker 3: Ha ha funny ha ha, not funny, Drew, I don't think you're in a position to joke about anything right now because you are trying very hard to not bring attention to what you're so afraid of coming out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talked a little bit about this earlier. But Drew's going to court to have Ralph removed from the house and obtained his financial records and keep the case sealed in the car.
Speaker 3: Drew claims that she wants to protect him and the kids, so that does the kids don't know that he was sexting, and she don't want the kids to find.
Speaker 2: Out that everything her attorney said already that.
Speaker 3: He's not paying and he's doing this, and he's doing that. She don't want the kids to find out about the affairs, you know. I mean, I don't blame her.
Speaker 2: And all Ralph's worried about is I don't want to be kicked out of the house that I'm paying for. He's like, this is like.
Speaker 3: Bullshit about is the fucking divorce going public? I think he wants that more than the basement.
Speaker 2: I think so too.
Speaker 3: He wants to hurt her. He wants to hurt her, and she just wants to protect him.
Speaker 2: From protecting him. Producers aske Drew why she wants the case sealed. Drew says, there are things that would expose Ralph, not her.
Speaker 3: She really just wants to help him.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Drew, you want him to look bad. We can tell by this the way the season is going. So we're not buying it. We're not buying that. I wondered if it ever became unsealed, because I've never heard anything about it that it leaked out.
Speaker 3: Well, here in New York, divorces are not public here.
Speaker 2: They are California, they're public.
Speaker 3: They're public here.
Speaker 2: Well, the judge ends up ruling in Ralph's favor. The case will not be sealed. The case will not be saled.
Speaker 3: Oh they did say that.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so here we go. He doesn't have to turn over additional financial records.
Speaker 3: Why doesn't he have to.
Speaker 2: Turn over any financial records? That's where I'm confused.
Speaker 3: Maybe like the way things are going for Drew.
Speaker 2: I know nice and he can remain in the house. None of Drew's looking out.
Speaker 3: What a little beat in his step he was. And you know he's without giving handing over. Most of the finances he hands it over were hers. It looked like a big stack of papers. But and he's on his third lawyer. That's a bad sign too, That.
Speaker 2: Is a really bad sign. Well, outside the court is not paying, he's not paying.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like he's not paying. That'll do it.
Speaker 2: Drew cannot hold back, She yells out the window, dumb ass from her car. Very mature. Now, Drew seems scared of those documents being unsealed, that's for sure. Why would Ralph want the documents and sealed? We don't know want.
Speaker 3: Do you think that, I'm sorry you're going through all this? You think by now it's over for her? I would horse show.
Speaker 2: I would hope.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But do you think she's trying to paint Ralph out to be the villain villain?
Speaker 3: I think Ralph is somewhat of the villain, I absolutely do. I don't. I don't really like him that much. What is double breasted shirtless picture?
Speaker 2: Well, I think a lot of girls like watching.
Speaker 3: His tight pants and his tight T shirts when he's thrown the football.
Speaker 2: They are still not divorce updates.
Speaker 3: In a long time, and the stress of a long divorce and the money of a long divorce. It's just terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was filmed last summer, so it's a year.
Speaker 3: Years coming up on a year should very well have been done. What are they fighting.
Speaker 2: Over trying to get his ass?
Speaker 3: I bet your ass. I'm gonna bet your ass that as soon as that divorce is signed, it is going public.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. Now when I don't know about you, But when I got divorced, I the house didn't I was in an apartment. I didn't care. I just want it out of there. I don't care. I'm not a very materialistic person, you know what I mean. Like, I'm not like I need the big house, I need the fancy car, I need all that. I don't care. My peace of mind and being happy with my children was the most important thing to me. Ever, I never got a cent a.
Speaker 3: Piece of mind. There's no price on peace of mind. It's so if it's weight in gold, there's no a lot of things. Is it worth fighting over this and then taking so much of your life here? Like it's just.
Speaker 2: It's like war of the roses. Roses, neither one of them want to leave the house. If I was drew, She's obviously making money on the show and other things that she does in life. Get your kids, get the hell out of there. Runt a house, Rent a house until you figure out what's going on outiful home.
Speaker 3: But see maybe she can't afford it. Oh, come on, not giving her money.
Speaker 2: How much is she make on this show.
Speaker 3: I don't think that much. I don't know. It's not how many kids say.
Speaker 2: She have a couple. It's not expensive to live there couple.
Speaker 3: She's on her fourth season.
Speaker 2: Okay, well maybe not that much money. But is not that expensive to rent?
Speaker 3: Bit there is it?
Speaker 2: No, it's it's not, but I don't know. To me, it's I beg borrowed in whatever to I didn't go on the video cam though, to get money to move out. It was only my like third season. Maybe at that point when I moved, I wasn't making shit. Back then, we barely made any money.
Speaker 3: I know they started at what twenty or thirty.
Speaker 2: Or I know my first season, I got seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: You spend more on here and makeup seven grant.
Speaker 2: Well, we hardly even did hear and makeup back then. And we were like raw. Back then. We were wearing baby, and we were wearing windsor fashion and we were you know, I know.
Speaker 3: Baby, I don't know winds or fashion. Skytops. Oh, sky was a big one with the big jewels. Yes, yes, I got rid of mine recently I partnered with it.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was about time makes Sky anymore. I don't know they I don't know that was a good one though they were.
Speaker 3: That was the expensive clothes. Sky was up there, So you're right, well we should have given them to the clubhouse.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I think all the first year.
Speaker 3: The clubhouses would want them.
Speaker 2: So then Angela arrives late to Nashville after missing her flight. In confessional, Angela says she could tell the women we're talking about her when she walks in. When the group is together and you are the only one missing, it is a guarantee that everybody's talking about okay. So then Angela says to the group, I anticipate seeing Drew, which obviously we know Drew's invited. She calls Drew and says the vibes are good, asking when she'll arrived. Drew says she doesn't know.
Speaker 3: They're not good. I don't know where table Angela was sitting at, but it wasn't that fucking table.
Speaker 2: And then Drew goes on to say she's stressed from court and it's protecting her peace. But while the women are partying in Nashville, Drew is at Dennis's hookah bar without him to celebrate being offered a record.
Speaker 3: Deal and then he sent her a bottle. I think it was expensive. I didn't really see it.
Speaker 2: Yes, she sent the bottle. He sent her a bottle and facetimed her.
Speaker 3: She facetimed him, and then she said, oh, I love to be celebrated girl all along at this party?
Speaker 2: You are it's one or the other? Off Yes, wow, I know.
Speaker 3: Listen it's one or the other.
Speaker 2: I mean, what are your thoughts on Drew continuing to bring Dennis on camera?
Speaker 3: She's asking, I'm going to stop. She's not going to stop, and I don't think Porscha has to forgive that. I think we'll find out down the road what we may all be assuming. So the fact that she was forced onto this trip is a joke. It's a fucking joke. Sorry. I think it's stupid. It makes no sense and she should not be going. Now. Let's see what happens next week. Are they going to make up or is she going to get there and stay two minutes and go home? Because that's what it looks like on the teaser.
Speaker 2: Well, I have an interesting fact. So Instagram people are comparing Alexis and Shannon to Drew and Porsche, but Porsia and Drew were never friends. Now, Shannon and Alexis never worked together, did not know each other, and Porsia and Drew were friends until this happened, So big difference. People on Instagram there was no girl code broken, but there's definitely a girl code broken here on Atlanta right right.
Speaker 3: And so I kind of like, I feel like Drew is carrying this like heavy cross of a lot of different things because she's you know, I feel like she's afraid maybe something will come out. I feel like there's just she did something to somebody who helped her, and she's like, I don't know, I don't know how to put it any more. It's just not good.
Speaker 2: No, it's not good at all. But so let's see where we're we But.
Speaker 3: You know, she felt she needed to do that for whatever reason. He helped her in her career she did get so staying.
Speaker 2: With fire stop it, Drew. There's a million people out there and you don't have to bring him on camera. You can do this camera. You're doing this to annoy Porsche. You're doing this to hope you get the first seat at the reunion. You're doing this to create drama on the show.
Speaker 3: Had the first seat last year.
Speaker 2: She'll probably have it this year too, because I think Porscha's gonna she's gonna get fed up. She's gonna be fed up with us.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happens. I don't know. There hasn't been a lot of leaks. I don't really know what's coming. But this is I feel like this is a pressure cooker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely is. So Porscha waiting.
Speaker 3: For the big blow. When Porscha finds out that she was still facetiming him at the club seat, Porsche doesn't want to give her.
Speaker 2: The scene, do you so? At this point, you have to remember Porscha doesn't know that Dennis is filming, because Dennis told Porsche he wouldn't film.
Speaker 3: You don't think productions telling Porsche like they did last time, like they waited for the party to tell her that Drew tried to get Dennis. I don't know. And then she flipped out at Shamia's party.
Speaker 2: She's gonna lose her mind when she finds out, and I can't wait for that to happen. She's gonna lose her mind and Drew's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be She's gonna wait for it.
Speaker 2: She's gonna be wait for I know it's common, it's common. So in a confessional, Angela says, Porsche, do you think.
Speaker 3: Do you think Ralph and Porsia talked about the two of the stuff that's going on with these two?
Speaker 2: Possibly?
Speaker 3: I want to know.
Speaker 2: I want one of the girls to ask, let us know, Porsia.
Speaker 3: Porsia, have you and Ralph had any type of pow wow over this? Well?
Speaker 2: Okay, So in confessional, Angela says, if Portia didn't want Drew there, she should have said she did say no. I don't know why, Angela. I mean, Angela's doing the most here trying to get Drue to this trip, and she said she should have said it more strongly. I mean NOAs no, have we not learned anything? In twenty twenty five, one a Poria's friends.
Speaker 3: I've said enough about how I feel about this.
Speaker 2: So for one, a Portia's friend says Drew sucked some allegedly. Interconfessional, Porsia says she doesn't know what they've done, but blowjobs is Dennis's thing. Oh remember, yes.
Speaker 3: Like Bill Clinton? Hate that word.
Speaker 2: I hate that word filatios.
Speaker 3: I hate kindling.
Speaker 2: Oh I hate that too, so too, I mean, I hate the word like flatio kind of what else do I hate?
Speaker 3: Anyway, it doesn't matter. But I can tell you this, it's not sex if it's a blowjob. That's what the President once said.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, remember, yes, yes, yes, Monica, Yes I do remember. I met her recently.
Speaker 3: Pretty, she looks good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I met her at a trader's event last year. Last year, he said, did all the press she was at one of the parties. Well, okay, so I don't know that's an assumption.
Speaker 3: Come on, stop at this point, Drew and Dennis, if you guys want to be together, just be together, take the hit and get it and then you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So repeating this isn't great too, Portia says. A friend says, Drew sucks some d Probably not a good thing to say, but it's is ironic that Filatio being Dennis's thing in him running a hot dog empire is just too on the nose for me.
Speaker 3: Now I want a hot dog.
Speaker 2: I always want hot dog, but I never have him. Once a year. But yeah, that was it. That was the end of the episode.
Speaker 3: So it looks like it's there's a great arc here. There's a lot leading up to what can potentially blow up, And you've got to understand too, Drew going to Nashville. First of all, I'm not a big fan of Nashville. We went there that bull has seen some some mah, Bravo's Chucky's over there, because I bet that poor Ball needs to retire at this point.
Speaker 2: I feel like every year every Housewive show has a mechanical ball every year.
Speaker 3: I didn't go on it.
Speaker 2: I went on one when we went to Zaichi got hurt on it. I went to the hospital and one on the show I almost broke my wrist. So I'm just like, see, I'm the smart one.
Speaker 3: I don't need to go get on that bowl and ride at no thing.
Speaker 2: I feel like nowadays I would just break a hip.
Speaker 3: I am not interested.
Speaker 2: Very fragile.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just a little fragile girl. No, but seriously, So there's a lot I'm looking forward to in all of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking forward to four more episodes when Miss Phaedra Parks joins on.
Speaker 3: The Cape Girl, and I'll have four me and Cynthia on my Wait, no she's not on until four more or more. Oh, she could all come on to look forward to.
Speaker 2: I think it's like around episode twelve she comes on, So she's really twelve. Let's see. I don't know how many they have.
Speaker 3: Seven. I'm gonna today, I'm gonna text her. We didn't find out about Meredith either. What happened with Meredith. We got to get in touch with it.
Speaker 2: I heard it was a lie. So there was there was a rumor out there that Bryce Sanders squashed that Meredith was put on pause for doing something. All right, well, then we'll see you. We'll see you in a couple days.
Speaker 3: I'll see you in a couple of days. And I'm really looking forward to next week. But BRIT's got a big set of balls going to Porsche's party with her friends there. Because you know, you always got your friends that want to hurt the girl. For you, I wouldn't have went.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see what happens. Let's see if she actually arrives, Drew arrives to Nashville.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's going to be drama with Kelly. What tell me?
Speaker 2: So there's supposedly there's going to be some drama with Kelly loaning her stylistic bread.
Speaker 3: That's an assumption. Let's see how that goes. Kelly is a good. I feel like Kelly's a good friend. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They set it up in the episode at the end, so we are happens like, don't loan out your stylist, don't loan out your your makeup, your hair. It always ends up in disaster.
Speaker 3: You should always be but you should be able to share.
Speaker 2: Well. I have shared in the past, never had a problem with it, but so many people have problems I share.
Speaker 3: I don't have a problem. We're going to find out if this is a problem. Yeah, all right, well, looking forward to it. Calls Kelly, Rick calls Kelly, what who's fighting with now?
Speaker 2: Britt calls Kelly a hobbit in next week's episode, So like a hobbit because she's I don't even know what a hobbit is.
Speaker 3: It's a short hobbit and like a short, like a short, like a like.
Speaker 2: A gnome, like those little garden things things. Yeah, oh my god, we're both hobbits.
Speaker 3: Then I've been called worse.
Speaker 2: I mean too, hobbit doesn't seem that bad. Okay, guys, thank you for tuning in for another episode.
Speaker 3: Chang