Speaker 1: Yo, what's up. You know who it is. It's DJ Screen and we've all been there before.
Speaker 2: A weekend trip to the casino cancel because real life came calling. Well, my Bookie's new and improved online casino is here to.
Speaker 1: Change the game.
Speaker 2: You can dive into a truly realistic casino experience featuring the latest and slots, jackpots, live dealer action, and all from the comfort of your own home. Your adventure at my Bookie Casino begins today with a generous sign up bonus using promo code Big Facts. That's promo code Big Facts to secure yourself a sweet deposit bonus. And that's not all because my Bookie Casinos revamp loyalty program insurance that you'll be shower with rewards including free spins, cash back offers, and a host of exclusive VIP perks. The more you play, the more you win. Play anytime, anywhere with My Bookie Casino and make sure you use our promo code Big Fact Big Bang.
Speaker 1: It is what it is. You don't be on nothing, I be onj okay.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you.
Speaker 1: Bring you big Big Fact. Visit the new website today Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 2: Line from the Trap Music Museum, Big Bank, DJ Screen, Baby J Team, Big Facts is here today.
Speaker 1: Were welcome in DC's on Fat Trail is on Big Facts, Fat Trail. What's up? What's up? What's up? Trail? Welcome man, everything with you. I really appreciate you for having me.
Speaker 2: You've been on our list of people to have a conversation with for some time, so we know were thankful that we could.
Speaker 4: Finally make it happen. Thankful for that, man, for real. I'm blessing humble for that for real, man, the opportunity.
Speaker 1: Sure. So what what kind of space is Fat Trailing like currently? Man?
Speaker 4: What kind of energy are you? Honestly, man, I'm in. I'm in father more more than anything right now, just catching up time with my kids and you're not. Finally got full custody of my oldest daughter, so I'm like a full.
Speaker 1: Time parent now. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got three kids, but my oldest daughter to live with me, so I'm like a full time taking her the school every day and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So I'm outside of the artistry.
Speaker 4: I'm on father time like most of all now because I'm just trying to stay out of trouble.
Speaker 1: And that, and that's what I was gonna get at it, you know, make you as a brother. Man.
Speaker 2: The fans want to see you put it all the way into that music. Be the fat trail they want you to be. So that's the only complaint with you, Like fat Trail, don't be around. How We're gonna stay out the bs this time.
Speaker 1: Just make better decisions.
Speaker 4: And I had to tighten up my circle, man, and stop running with a lot of dudes and just make better choices.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: You know, I gotta understand that I'm at the age where every decision I make is a reaction to it. And so you know, I just don't feel the need to be my own security no more. Man, And I'm gonna just you know, let them job, man, because I just you know, young, just young and making decisions and having a lot of money and just really not feeling the need for security and having ego and prior issues too. And now I'm glad that I'm at the age where I can admit that my private is in a way when I was younger, because I did a lot of things that I absolutely didn't have to do and prison open my eyes, you know, having my freedom stripped away from you. You know, now, no I used to grow up always and say that I ain't never going to jail, especially with.
Speaker 1: All my friends around what my friends were doing.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I ain't never going to jail, But I went and did a four year bid and to see what can happen when you get your freedom stripped away from you automatically, Like, man, I don't want that feeling no more, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you think you think a lot of that is being at home, like being in DC. You think to ultimately be on that path, you gotta maybe just get away from home.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: I was just trying to bank that, like to be honest, like you could get killed anywhere, you know what I'm saying. You got to be on your p's and q's anywhere, like they shooting up churches, malls, moved theater, schools, whatever. Okay, cool, But you know when you're from a city and you've been thug since they're young, and then you know everybody watching you come up, and you know, some people love to see it, some people fake love to see it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So to answer your question, it is a lot about my city.
Speaker 4: So once I've done with this probation and parole stuff, and they definitely move out of town.
Speaker 5: So kind of just like going back to the beginning. What was it like for a fat trail, the young fat trail growing up in DC.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, my mother, she when she she worked and went to school. She was raising three boys. I'm the youngest of three. It was just me and my two brothers and my mother in the house. And I just remember her due to her job in school not being there a lot, you know what I'm saying, And when you get to the age where you finally realizing what you do have and what you don't have, and what you could possibly have. And so I just started trying to prevent for the family, you know, and I left. I left my mother house first. I left when I was like fifteen or sixteen or something like that. I've always just been on my own and just trying to get some money in, trying to figure life out.
Speaker 6: Okay, what's uh what? I always want to know what Gleese like what that saying?
Speaker 1: That's glee a DC word.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Gleish is a DC word that that word came out about I want to say, like two thousand and eleven or twelve or something, so gleeche. Like before gleiche it was, it was called ship bag. A ship bag is a person in the hood who do everything. Rob still killed, uh take when he don't have to. Just a person who do anything, you know what I'm saying, Like a ship Yeah, like so so gleieh was a ship bag was a word for that, and then it went from ship bag to gleese. So you know what I'm saying, a lot of niggas consider themself as a as a gleice.
Speaker 3: I never know that because I got a buddy named Glease from.
Speaker 1: Up there in DC. Yeah, okay, he probably got their name from me.
Speaker 4: From me, man, I was the first I want to call it myself Glease in the city. But that's basically what that word is. It's just like a person who don't give a fuck. I really need to let that word go to.
Speaker 3: Stay on the positive path.
Speaker 6: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Like detured?
Speaker 7: You like made you feel like now I'm finished, step up and start taking acount of business.
Speaker 6: They'll me these my actions, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Wild? And like what what was the trigger part?
Speaker 4: You know, sitting in prison man and just sobering up and thinking about like, you got a lot of time on your hands. So I laid down a lot and I thought about how did I out of me? Like I got homies who never went to jail. You know what I'm saying, wasn't druggling and doing everything, and they never went to jail. So I'm asking myself, tell, how the fuck did you end up with all these charges? And so I thought about it. I was spending too much time in traffic, you know what I'm saying. When I ain't at the studio or doing the show with my kids. I was always on the littest block, going to the block parties and going to this hood shooting nice leaders hood, go to that hoods shoots. I was always out and about, and I always like all my charges, I ain't never do nothing to get charged. Police always approached me, and I felt I had to think about it, like why does the police always approach me? Because you make yourself available to be approached, you know what I'm saying. Trying to stay in the mix and just like really focusing on having fun. I had this mind state where I told myself, if I ever got rich, I would never move out of town. To spend my riches and why not get rich and stay at DC and show the whole city that you could get rich and stay in the city. That's always been my mind state. But now that I look at it, it's like that was kind of like an immature line.
Speaker 7: Do you think like when you said that, do you think, like how much shit do you come pay up every day?
Speaker 1: Life? Man?
Speaker 6: I was thinking stupid as fuck? You know what I'm saying. You know how nigga be thinking stupid as fuck when you're young.
Speaker 4: About like five four or five times a day, you know what I'm saying, Like when I read when even when I read the news, or you know, shiperta shiit pop up on your phone, or when I'm riding around through the city. I go to the studio, I hop out at the gas stations and get something to drink. I go to this restaurant and I see youngers on bullshit clutching ski mask is on.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, damn, man, I really used to be one of them, young man.
Speaker 4: Like you know what I'm saying, Like this dude or the other night, this dude kept asking me at the gas station, man, you want to buy some weed?
Speaker 1: I'm like, man, I'm cool.
Speaker 4: Man, you sure man trying to I got this good weed and you're trying to force the weed on me.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, man, I don't hope. I hope broder in them know how to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like then, I thought about when I got back in the truck and we pulled off, I looked at him.
Speaker 1: I was like, Manil, it used to be you though. It used to be.
Speaker 4: Pressing people out to bay ship, So you know what I'm saying. It was just like, damn, you don't want let me what you're doing up the nigga?
Speaker 1: Can't you know what I'm saying, Like, no, thank you, bro I'm cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she can go. Let real fast aggressiveselves.
Speaker 4: Man get everything. I just look at everything every like everything a play now. And you know everybody's so plotting and scheming on these artists now, and I just look at everything like it's a play. But to answer your question, man, it's at least about four or five times a day where I look back and just like, man, trail, you used to do some dumb shit.
Speaker 6: What's the shit you do to avoid that shit?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 6: Like the void going back into that mindset.
Speaker 1: Now, I try to.
Speaker 4: I look for ways to go spend more time with my children, man, like for real, Like my youngest son, he ate so he at that age where we could just talk and have conversations. Sometimes you want to go to the basketball court. Sometimes you want to stay in the house and chill. My daughter I take her on spot days. She get her here and Ni it was ther feet done. I just get my feet done, We chill, eat, you know what I'm saying, And like, those are the things that I missed out on because yeah, my job is busy, but I ain't gonna I was making excuses.
Speaker 1: I was making excuses as a man.
Speaker 4: I felt like, long as I'm paying financially for y'all, y'all don't want for no shoes or no clothes or laptops or Apple watches.
Speaker 1: Y'all can't complain. But I was. I needed to be there, you know what I'm saying. And so that's just that's just part of my better decision man, doing the being to being in prison.
Speaker 2: Like obviously not having your freedom as one thing, but what's like some of the worst ship you experienced or saw in prison where you was like this ain't for me.
Speaker 1: I can't. I gotta get out and I ain't coming back.
Speaker 4: Well, it's a lot of things that happen in prison, but to something short, I would just say, like number one is losing your freedom to live, you know what I'm saying, and your freedom to purchase what food you would like to eat on a day to day basis. Like when you go to prison, you find out the most smallest things in the world mean the most, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's number one. Number two.
Speaker 4: You know, it was a lot of disrespectful coos and lieutenants and some of the prisons that I went to, and so the inmates treated them as such. And you know, I never seen like I never witnessed men playing with piss and shit so much with these officers and like pissing them and shipping them.
Speaker 1: Now you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I mean, like they might take a they might take a bottle, Say that's a rock bottle, right, They might take that bottle, put some piss in it, put some shit in it, put some salmon water in it, some mouth or water in it. They might take the magic shaved cream, put it in there and set it in a bottle, shake it up, put it under the toilet for like a week, and then once and once once they take it out. They keep a sock wrapped around. So if a seal get disrespectful, or a seal might not want to feed you for some reason, why you might be in for killing a boy, and the CEO know that you're in for.
Speaker 1: Killing her nephew. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So when she worked, you don't eat, you know what I'm saying. So you get tired and not eating, she might come around and when you tell, excuseity man, I got medical emergency. They got to hear out medical emergencies. Or if you say, mat I feel like I want to kill myself, they got to take you out the cell and take you up the mental help.
Speaker 1: They have to. They can't. It's a law now.
Speaker 4: For sometimes they'll use that and then just bust bust you with shit, bush you with shit, and you know what I'm saying, shaved cream and you wipe it off, all your hair come off your face, your hair come out your head. I just never witnessed nobody playing with piss and shit like that until I went to prison. You know what I'm saying that's a real thing, because that's the only way they could get you. They can't get you no other way, you.
Speaker 1: Know, neither to say after that you go into the hole or worse than I.
Speaker 4: Mean, it happens, and I ain't gonna lie. They do it on population too, but it happened. It happened mostly in the hole in the hole, and you know, seeals feel like they could carry you once you on the whole, once you go, it's fuck.
Speaker 1: You for real, for real, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So that was just some of the crazy shit I've seen people I ain't never seen nobody play with.
Speaker 1: Fezis like that so freely, and it was.
Speaker 3: Like normal, Okay, yeah, let's let's get off that.
Speaker 5: So another thing that I wanted to talk to you about is like back when you first started doing music and how you build your relationship.
Speaker 4: With the la Okay, you know, meanwhile, they're from the same city, man, you know, he just he's just from Maryland.
Speaker 1: I'm from DC.
Speaker 4: But he always been a prominent, the most number one prominent rapper in our area. And I was doing this open mic circuit I had, Like when I first started rapping, we used to do it like at least three open nights a week, and the biggest open night was one night after like I say, like after six months, while they put a commercial on the radio and we're saying, Yo, I wanna be at Pure Lounge Monday. I want to do a time to show whoever win get a free verse and video from me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: The interview with ninety three point nine and you know, long story short, I wanted I want a competition, and then our relationship just grew.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I just started chilling with him and just watching him create, and he was taking me on the road with him, on tour with him, watching him just do everything.
Speaker 1: I was just shadowing him.
Speaker 8: And then.
Speaker 4: That's how relationship built. Like you've always been like always looking at him like a big brother. And a lot of my success and a lot of my notoriety in the music industry I definitely got to thank for.
Speaker 1: In the room. Hearted dude too, Man, the best. I feel like Walle should just get both credit. You know what I'm saying. A lot of a lot of.
Speaker 4: Show keep two hits every year constantly since I known them, you know.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, And it ain't does a lot for a lot of people that is like totally behind the scenes, like.
Speaker 1: For real corial.
Speaker 4: So we just had k Kirkbone up here. Yeah, kurbmon og Kirbone, he's from Northeast. Man. Look, you know when you grow up, you when you're playing, when you're playing outside, niggas was calling themself Kurtbone and and I'm Tony Lews. Shout out to Tony Lewis too. Tony Lewis just came home. Niggas used to call theirself kurb On or Mike Frey. I'm Tony Lewis, and we used to run around and play pimpsil houseless, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, Kurbon like, that's original og. And he from my section of DC. He from Northeast. Definitely look up the Kurkbone. Shout out the Kirkbone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's hard.
Speaker 2: How you deal with rap politics, man, like in DC or outside of d C obviously, if you ain't got no situation with nobody, but maybe two other rappers do, but they want to get a feature from you and all that ship, Like how does fat Trail dance around all that shit?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 4: I tried my best to be I mean, you know, rap politics is real too, by the way, But I just tried my best to be man nutrae man and I let him know. You know, look, I lost out on four years in my career. I don't want to get into the situations that y'all excuse me that y'all got going on.
Speaker 1: But I'm trying to make some money.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm trying to get my name back into the fold.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I need you and I need you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I wish I wasn't going through which I was going through. But at the same time, like I'm on my hustle man, and y'all been out here getting to the money and getting to the paper, and I'm trying to catch up.
Speaker 1: So if you can, man, find it out the kind of so of your hot man, allow people.
Speaker 4: Leave me all this, man, allow me to disspaper because I ain't on no snake shit. I never I never get a drop to where you at. I never throw no oopen. I ain't like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm real big on come up and so that's definitely out the question. So with that being said, I'm just trying to get some paper man. And I do respect war. I do respect beef, you know what I'm saying, Like because I'm Washingtonian first for artists, and I do respect war and beef. I respect it whatever it be about something small or some big, if it's going on, I respect it. But at the same time, doing business, I want to be neutral and stay out of it and just work and just business. Yeah, And you know, like if I could, if I'm doing a song with him and you don't want to work with me, that's fine too.
Speaker 1: I respect that, but I want you.
Speaker 4: No, I don't feel no type of way about you either, Like it ain't no love lost with you even you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When I see you, it's still all love.
Speaker 4: And nigga don't have to worry about being on their p's and q's when they see me because I'm doing music with this person.
Speaker 1: Ain't that type of nigga?
Speaker 6: What do you think different since you came home?
Speaker 1: Like in the music way, more interviews, it's way more.
Speaker 4: I never seen this many interviews and podcasts and artists speaking, you know what I'm saying, Like, I never that wasn't never a thing when I first started rapping, like interviews was where it was usually like the breakfast club, La Leaguers and maybe winning in Atlanta, and that's it, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying, Like one in the main statement.
Speaker 4: Now like every city you go to, you gotta sit down like at least three or four different blogs, which is dope though, yea yeah, because everybody got their own outlets, everybody got their own viewers, and everybody platform touch different people in different places.
Speaker 1: And it's a lot of college students who love these things.
Speaker 4: So but other than that, I believe fashion when I first started rapping, fashion wasn't really what it is now and got too so I think fashion is bigger in the music industry too.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about the Slutty Boys.
Speaker 5: Okay, I need to know how they started, where they're at now and what's going on with it. Then what's coming up?
Speaker 4: Well, the Slutty Boys, man, the Slutty Boys started before rap. We used to just call ourselves there because we was kind of just like, you know, to be blunt, like fucking a lot of girls.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 4: That's just started on that's just started on my stage, you know what I'm saying. So time the long time ago we started. We started Schlutty Boys, and like, oh six I remember being sixteen seventeen, called myself a schlutty boy, long before we got tattoos and anything.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Unfortunately, you know, the Schlutty Boys made some bad decisions, you know.
Speaker 1: They made they made some bad decisions really to be a politician.
Speaker 3: Fortunately, if you can find it any kind of heart, they made.
Speaker 4: Some bad decisions, man, And to the point where I just I just felt like, you know, music as a man, music shouldn't be their main focus. Now I'm not they followed or nothing like, we was all just friends. I can't make that decision for them. I think they chose wisely to step away from music and you know, protect themselves and their family on a different level. So you know, I don't know where they where the Schlety Boys are now. I'm just by myself now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's still love.
Speaker 5: You just had to separate yourself for the sake of your own personal better.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't want to see no harm done to them. I don't want to see him dead or locked up or nothing like that. But we just you know, part of part of ways. And I'm at an age now where I feel as though it's kind of better that way, you know what I'm saying, Like because my mind is more clear and I can make better decisions to focus on myself more than my kids say us.
Speaker 2: They said anything else is about when I got big fat.
Speaker 4: So let me understand the tattoo situation. Just clarity clear up for everybody. So I ain't gonna pay again because I don't know what you're asking.
Speaker 2: What they say, you have a thirty totoos of thirty different women on your body. But I'm trying to understand is thatath I'm just trying to understand, first of all, is it true?
Speaker 1: Because it could just be bullshit? You know it's true. It's like I got like thirty three or thirty four, thirty three soon what? All right?
Speaker 4: So this is how it started, though, This is how it started. Me and my man we made a we made a deal that we're gonna we're gonna tap the bitches on us who we fuck with the most. Now, it ain't like every single girl fucked I got them tatted. It ain't like that.
Speaker 3: But the ones that thirty of them have been through the ringer.
Speaker 1: What's the ringer like you?
Speaker 3: They have been touched?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, absolutely no.
Speaker 4: But but but it's like I believe it's like one who hasn't been touched.
Speaker 3: But these are the thirty most important Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the most important and the most I don't want them use the word influentible, but the most.
Speaker 1: Like they missed something. They meant it was more than.
Speaker 4: Yeah, less something, it was more than sex and like, yeah, impactful. And I tell people all the time, like, out of thirty four, twenty eight of them now, I could call them now and still pull up and go like if if if, if everything went bad tomorrow, I could still at least twenty eight of them, I could still pull up, Like you'll need them, I should stay and fucked up.
Speaker 1: And that's what it's about. You know what I'm saying is why I think that is like because you kept solid with them.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I keep it solid with him, and we do for each other like it wasn't never. It wasn't never. I mean, you know, sex player major role of course, but like being there for one another, you know what I'm saying, and helping one another, like a lot of them might help a lot of them helped me, you know what I'm saying, So and and therefore, I don't think our relationship should sour just because we both moving on. Like if I have on phone see you in eight years, I should be able to call you and be like, hey man, I just had to do an interview in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Don't you stay there on the street up? Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's get together. And it should that, it should always be a thing. So let me ask for the record, I'm not linking.
Speaker 1: Up with bitches.
Speaker 4: You absolutely go ahead, you're current?
Speaker 1: Yeah she been, Yeah, but she been sad? Yeah she been. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well I'm gonna keep my next question and shorten.
Speaker 5: But okay, So you know, how like they say, like you know, most bitches have like unbreakable bonds with like seven niggas and all that kind of shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah I heard that before.
Speaker 5: So how how like the twenty eight or thirty four or whatever shit that didn't kind of like complicate things for you, like having that type of bond with that many people.
Speaker 1: Nah, I mean I don't.
Speaker 4: Nah, I ain't never complicated things for me because I don't abuse it. You know what I'm saying, I don't abuse it to the point where. Yeah, like every time I'm New York City, I need to see you. It'll be fucking like Nah, it ain't like that. It's just like, you know, it's still mutual love for each other.
Speaker 5: These are these are These are twenty eight to thirty four people through an extended period of time.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, absolutely. We started this probably like eight when I was like eighteen nineteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, leash, leash, So I was doing a bunch of young, dumb shit man. No more female tattoos for me, though.
Speaker 3: You got to get a change, like Drake.
Speaker 4: That's a dope ass change. Yeah, age. Once I seen it is beautiful. Yeah, once I seen what he made it from, I was just like, oh, that's hard.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, Damn, that's hard. I can't believe he was about to propose to that many women, though. You know what I'm saying. I'm sitting here saying, but you know, love hit everybody different. Man. You know, he like skin man. You know what I'm saying that boy, I love dude. I thought I love fast Drake.
Speaker 4: Gotta love fast manout.
Speaker 1: Like preparing to propose to that many women.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, I only wanted to propose to like three girls in my own like one or two.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, shout out to Drake man.
Speaker 2: If you were starting your own ship, like a label or something, no politics all aside, whatever, you got the paper to give the niggas to change, whatever you gotta do, like name some names or some niggas that you would sign up, like some upcoming young niggas that you fuck with.
Speaker 4: Like who would I build my roster with all politics aside?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm Damn.
Speaker 4: I definitely want. I definitely want Bully, Big Bully from c MG. That's my nigga.
Speaker 1: Man. Energy is crazy, but live performances is off the charts. You know.
Speaker 4: I been like I'd be riding around with my daughter and stuff, and I'd be listening to some of the stuff she be listening to, and she liked the little Tyler kid a lot, Little Tied She listened to him.
Speaker 1: So some of the something he say, some little slick fly ship.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I was like, Okay, you know what I'm saying, Like I fuck with Slim. But that's a hard question, man, because it's like I could answer that question.
Speaker 1: But right now that that they ain't in my face. I don't want to see somebody.
Speaker 4: It ain't about leaving him out now, I just don't want to see him be guessing him, be like oh what, you know what I'm saying, but.
Speaker 1: Guess equator to your playlist. I like the girl from New York to New what's her name? Lola? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like her demeanor, Like I feel like that. I feel like that demeanor of female has been missing, you know what I'm saying. She got that rough neck like real New York, like the old New York Greason gritty like I like that ship, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So, but it's a couple of artists though, you know what I'm saying, it's a couple of artists that dope as fuck. What's the name of that kid I just met from Atlanta? Man, he signed the QC. We did like two shows together. Damn hard bro the young the young dude. You know what I'm saying about, right, I forgot his name, the young nigga.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: He got a different swag though, like like from Atlanta.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I know you're talking about you talking about who signed to QC.
Speaker 1: I was just with him down south by Southwest.
Speaker 6: Man, he got some hard ass ship.
Speaker 4: Bro I ain't never heard of ship till I till I met him.
Speaker 1: I was just walking. We just that sound checking together.
Speaker 4: Now you're talking about we Yeah, let me see, I got you talking about I follow him on Instagram and all that too.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: That nigga dope as fuck though.
Speaker 4: Right here, this is you talking about shout hud Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we are Brodie dope.
Speaker 1: Man. It's a lot of dope as artists. It's a lot of dope artists. I can't go through all of them.
Speaker 5: So so Maryland, DC, Virginia like the d MB area. As far as food is concerned, they're basically pretty much known for the seafood, the crabs, you know what I'm saying, All that kind of ship.
Speaker 3: Right, So what is your favorite restaurant and what do you like to eat from there?
Speaker 4: Damn, my favorite restaurant. See, I ain't no you know, first and foremost, I ain't no real like food. I eat the same food. If I would, I probably eat the same food every day. But as far as seafood, I would have to go with hot and juicy hot, and from there just a regular seafood ball man with King krab legs. I get the shrimp potatoes. No Homo sausage in the corner. I love sausage. Yeah, you know it's we gotta watch the way we talked that life is. But you know, no Hormo the sausages.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they don't want to be.
Speaker 1: Like you got to be carel you's gotta be careful.
Speaker 4: And then I don't want to offend the LGB community, right, I don't want to. It's weird, man, Like that's when you ask me, like what's new? That's new too, Like you can't speak freezing no.
Speaker 3: More man of everything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, me give you anxiety like trying to just be out here doing the news again, like you don't know.
Speaker 1: What to do, how to move a little bit. It ain't heavy, It ain't heavy on the anxiety.
Speaker 4: But I just feel like we lost our power to speak freely, you know what I'm saying. I remember Lizzo apologizing for using a word that I forgot what the word was, but they were trying to say, oh, people call mentally Chinese people that, but she used the word in a whole nother different way and it was a regular word though, and she had to make a statement and I apologizing.
Speaker 1: Oh, I took that word out the song and put a new word.
Speaker 4: Man, Like we used to be able to talk about what the fuck we wanted to talk about and do what the fuck we wanted to do. And I just feel like that ship is just real watered down right now, you know what I'm saying, Like it's hard to be yourself.
Speaker 6: You had your people reach out to Kim and j know when you when you was locked up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know, We've always been real close with Ross and meet anyway, you know what I'm saying. So, yeah, we did have them reach out to see excuse me, to see what we could do or what what could be done. Like I was definitely looking for avenues to get out, you know what I'm saying. So we definitely reached out to him. I don't think, you know, to be honest, I don't think I had enough time. I wasn't senteniveing up to a long enough time for them to really consider like taking my paperwork and really going hard with it, you know.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying, By the time we get to that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like you ain't got fifteen years.
Speaker 4: Like by the time the ball get rolling and get the protests out and all that, you'll be walking out the door. But you know me, like, as a man missing my family, my kids and making money in the music industry and working and doing shows.
Speaker 1: I was just looking for ways to man, tell them, don't forget about me, your man too. You know what I'm saying. These niggas got thirty years over here, man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So, but nah, I definitely appreciate me and Kim too, because Kim got a couple of homies, a couple of real sordid dudes from DC.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So the whole Justice Reformed thing, I really I really appreciate that whole process.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: If rat wasn't your escape from the streets, what you think something else would have been, like your escape, like I don't know, like who spoils or something else.
Speaker 3: Like do you pay or like do anythings like that?
Speaker 4: If it wasn't gonna be rapping, probably would have been even football or basketball.
Speaker 1: Okay, what I would have tried, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm like that, like that, like you gotta asked about Hey, look, because we dropped in twenties and thirties out of fas all around the world.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 4: But nah, when I was young, I didn't know how much athletes were getting paid, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I feel like now, for real, like I felt like.
Speaker 4: If I know what was Lincoln, I would have stayed on the field because I'm getting knocked around and dirty, and you know what I'm saying, I'm missing all the popping parties because we're playing football and basketbas and it got to a point where I'm just like, now, I'm just tired of doing this shit. But had I known they was getting sixty four million in a two hundred million for seven years and like that, yeah, I would.
Speaker 1: Have definitely shiit shoot it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like not even just your NFL contract, your sponsor, Subway, Nike, all this, you know the car did. It's just man, If I would have known that, I probably would have definitely. But I don't have no regrets. Music is my number one first love. Like, yeah, I eat, breathing, sleep music like all day, all day, all night, you know what I'm saying. So I don't have no regrets. But if I had to choose anything outside of music, it would probably do be sports.
Speaker 3: What's your dream feature?
Speaker 4: John Legend and Anita Baker. Yeah, that's my dream feature. Hopefully before I die. I like to sing with John Legend and Anita Baker. I like that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pick a goat? Who would be a rap a goat?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with my homie. I'm gonna go rose Man ross Man. You know what I'm saying, Like I just I grew up listening to the Ross and like you know, I'm big on lyricism, and I'm big on like before I even met a lot of these artists, before I even met him, I'm big on how does your music make me feel? You know what I'm saying? When I ride to your ship? Do I feel like one of the Willis niggas riding around the city right now? Or do I just feel like I'm perpetrating listening to you? You know what I'm saying, like like a bitch might get in your car like a nigga.
Speaker 1: This ain't you?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like that's when when I listen to music. I don't know if I'm explaining when I listen to music, that's what I'm all. You know what I'm saying, And so get put in that mold. Yeah, in that mold, yeah yeah, but in my mold. And I always felt like he always gave off that boss aura. And my mom always used to tell me, you know, be careful, man, because you're a leader. All them boys outside they follow you. You're a leader, but sometimes the leaders get it the worst. She used to always tell me that. And I felt like, listen and all that old Mafia music and growing up and you know, doing what I was doing in the streets, but pulling off listening to that. I just felt like it was put me on another level than my peers around me, you know what I'm saying. And my peers were starting to feel the same way, like, man, like you think you a boss and you think you this and you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But trying to give me my prosial slick low key hate for real, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, he one of my goats, man, you know, was ain't one of my goats.
Speaker 7: How you deal with niggas like but you said that, like niggas like saying you changing like you're differently, shit, how you deal with that?
Speaker 4: Now, I'm gonna keep it real, Hey, I'm gonna keep it real, I sit and kick the ball with Yeah, nah, man, it's all love. And then when i'm out, man, I'm just out man, because I know what that eventually turned to. That's how I got shot. I got shot from fake love, you know what I'm saying. So I really I really play that with a loan you know long. You know what I'm saying, So I don't when it comes to that, I just try to keep it short and brief.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I appreciate all the love and I take the bad criticism. Who yeah, bro, I ain't like that last video. Man, you could have came hard and that that's a bad dog. I appreciate you what you ain't like about it? Oh, I bet that's a bad You know what I'm saying. Just keep it pushing.
Speaker 7: What about the niggas that were tight tight with you or the people that were tightened you that you had to let go and what.
Speaker 1: We're going how you deal with that? It's hard? Man? Yeah, yeah, it's hard.
Speaker 4: Like it's hard like it's it's hard, but you know, stay busy, staying busy and keeping your mind consistent and not focusing on different things. You know what I'm saying, because if we part of ways, eventually we both gotta let it, let it go, you know what I'm saying. And I'm just real big on just letting it go and keep me pushing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I ain't gonna lie. Like a lot of people that I don't deal with no more, I still think about them.
Speaker 4: I still think about it. I'm missing my wonder how they doing it. But it's just like, you know, it's from a distance, you know what I'm saying. Like when I say my prayers, I keep you in them. You know what I'm saying. But we ain't gotta speak no more, you know. But I don't wish no harm against you. And that's me mature and as a man because I didn't used to be that.
Speaker 1: It used to be. Fuck y'all, hope you die and all. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But you know, it's just like whatever, man, you know, prison, I ain't gonna lie. Prison changed me, man like change, It changed my whole mind.
Speaker 1: Steate. It's just like fuck that ship. You know what I'm saying. I'm real big on fuck it. Yeah, take another ship, Yeah, y'all, I ain't taking none of this ship. Person.
Speaker 4: I just want some paper, and I just want to make my family happy and my kids happier.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: And that's what really mean the most of me now because they didn't already show me who they really was. When I went to prison, a lot of people stopped picking up these falls.
Speaker 1: And you know what I'm saying, So it is what it is.
Speaker 2: What's something you think you took for granted along your journey, Like some shit that you just took for granted. And she's like, man, I should have took this person or this in general for granted.
Speaker 1: My kids, You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: My kids, Like I said, I just felt like because I was there financially that I was doing a great job, and I feel.
Speaker 1: Like it was okay to miss out all.
Speaker 4: Like, you know, my daughter sung on the news, and you know, she go to Eliton, one of the most prominent schools in DC, so they keep them in a lot of activities and a lot of things I missed due to my job. But I'm gonna be real, a lot of the things I missed was due to me wanting to have fun and you know, just skip out on that fucking I.
Speaker 1: Paid for your out for your head nails done. You want to run, You had excuse to say that.
Speaker 6: The work nigga, nigga, you a working.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, exactly and so and so now I'm at an age where I'm telling myself, I'm looking at myself in the mirror, like trill.
Speaker 1: You was wrong for that. You know what I'm saying. You was wrong.
Speaker 4: Even though baby girls still might not know. She still may look at that situation as.
Speaker 1: You were working. You know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, but but I know you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So that's just one of the things that one of the things that I want to change. If I could turn back the hands of time, I would change will be spending more time with the people who love me the most and not trying to spend it around motherfuckers. Was secretly that just there because of who I am or secretly don't want me to win.
Speaker 1: I spent a lot of time around the wrong people for real, in the wrong rooms. Real. You feel better now, that's your circle, smaller, less stress, less less stress, get less stress. Man. Let's trying to take care of everybody.
Speaker 4: Can do for everybody, and and let's taking on everybody's problems.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You know, putting into an area. I used to hate putting into an.
Speaker 4: Area and one of my homies be in the car and they on pins and needles.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm on the top of every car for what. Nigga ain't beaf with nobody around there.
Speaker 4: Oh n I did such and such to a nigga around here, and and you be with me wet and pictures together. So a nigga wonna chreat me like man, fuck it, I can't you know, yeah, yeah, you know, just that ship.
Speaker 1: I'm dumb. I'm done with that ship. Man. You know what I'm saying. Like I'm thirty two, man, And like I said, I'm gonna keep saying that prison changed me.
Speaker 4: Or open my eyes to get your freedom stripped away from you like that to down with down to what they feed you, where you shower at, where you sleep at. Almost lost. I got bit by a spider, almost lost my right leg. You know what I'm saying at thirty years old, like one leg? Like you know what I'm saying, right.
Speaker 1: For real, I'm just thinking about it's over. Yeah, I'm just thinking about like man, like you know, it just changed me.
Speaker 4: Man, I tell people all the time, like, you know, I don't wish prison on nobody, but I wish everybody had a chance to experience losing their freedom in some way, shape or form. So therefore you can that small things like I wouldn't want everybody in the world to go to jail for six months or a year, but I just want them to feel.
Speaker 6: Saying people, you're saying the people that's making the choices you said.
Speaker 4: I think all people should because I feel as though we are all as a whole, we'll all make better decisions. I feel like, as a whole, we'll all make better decisions, you know what I'm saying, Like, I feel like as a whole, we'll all treat each other better.
Speaker 1: You feel me like, it's so are you saying that?
Speaker 5: Because you feel like if the people that weren't making wrong decisions had their I mean not the virginity, but they're freedom stripped away, they would have more compassion and be a little bit more understanding to the people that have had their freedom.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, absolutely, I get you're saying, like judges prosecuted, quest and all that.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, them too, you know what I'm saying, them too.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying, like every I feel like everything, yeah, even civilians, everybody on earth should feel like in some type of way to feel like you to have your freedom stripped away from me, and I feel like it will make you appreciate life more and we'll all treat each other better, you know what I'm saying, Like I learned a lot of my manners in prison, Like it took me to go to prison find out that I ain't had no mans, you know what I'm saying. And so you want to wreck with these lifes and these motherfuckers. Yeah, yeah, double trip. And man, you gotta say, excuse me just walking past me like period. You know what I'm saying, Like, yes, thank you, Yes, ma'am, I appreciate it, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 1: No, ma'am.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like it's just so much I've learned, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So else when I got.
Speaker 5: What's some ship that you haven't done that you really want to do, like you know, before it's all over.
Speaker 9: That's a good question. With some ship that I haven't done that really want to do? I think I want to try.
Speaker 6: Goddamn, I knew you were.
Speaker 1: Even though I'm super afraid of heights. Man. I just feel like before, you know, if I died eighty ninety, take that guy just want to.
Speaker 4: Do once got died, man, you know, just just to live on the edge for a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, just once, like just once, just once. Man.
Speaker 4: I just want I just want my pressure to be super safe.
Speaker 1: And you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I don't gotta jump from a super super high on the feet, but I just want to try that because my daughter did it with no fear and I'm just looking at her like I don't want.
Speaker 7: To do that ship too, But you gotta got lay on top of you to do that ship?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah? What's what's that? That's like the first.
Speaker 8: Time yourself on your first time, you can't you go ahead, you can't by yourself, but I believe like your first time, you can't, the dude gotta do it with you.
Speaker 5: I wanted to like always do that too, but I just was like scared.
Speaker 3: I was too big. I don't know, like there was like a like a like a weight thing or whatever. But I've only seen skinny people.
Speaker 1: It's not I'm kind of like Bungee jumped to.
Speaker 4: Wow, Bungee jumping on No man's strange cloud, man, that's why shot right. Yeah, you're white, you're right. The parents you cannot open You're right. That's the that's the that's the part of the risk I got.
Speaker 1: It's so much being the daredevil.
Speaker 6: It's like the rides and ships been sucking up. Like listen, it's it's racing.
Speaker 4: Rides and I do not riding no roller coasters. I love my kids to death.
Speaker 3: I know you can ride a roller coaster.
Speaker 5: The ship that I've been always scared of is like them one offs, like at those fairs and ship they just set up in the parking lots.
Speaker 3: And ship like an amusement part.
Speaker 5: I feel a lot more comfortable because they running the ship.
Speaker 6: All the shu up.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but they've been fucking up man.
Speaker 5: I just rather take my chances on some ship that's built in like not break.
Speaker 6: A little comfortable.
Speaker 1: Rides, get run riding roll the courses. Man, I'm scared think they come down. It is what it is.
Speaker 6: I love this ship everything.
Speaker 5: Tell all this ship they started following out the mind being there in six days to be my ship.
Speaker 6: Everything everything you can think about. My kids will jump on. I can't bitch up real.
Speaker 7: I bitched up one time, long time young I was like, the stomach ain't really right.
Speaker 1: To the bar.
Speaker 3: Every time we're.
Speaker 1: Ready to go to it, Andy be like feeling like, but you lied up hard. I know my daughter.
Speaker 4: No, Look, man, daddy's scared, like that's that's not something I'm willing to do.
Speaker 1: I love you to death. Try at your own rest, but that's just not I can't take that.
Speaker 4: All them videos. But people be faning and and then waking back up. I think they think I can go up there high and just look. I hate window seats on the plane. When they booked my flights, man, tell them no window seats and if I do happen to get a windows him shutting my window off, the breaking.
Speaker 1: One of them. Yeah, pass cumany open the window now that's my.
Speaker 4: Man. You know, usually I'm usually sleep by the time of terrible its kicking. But I have been a part of some some bad turbulence.
Speaker 1: Man. And praying man, just praying, like Lord Jesus man. You know that's the first person we talked to when it's going there.
Speaker 4: Oh God, forgive me out of all the flights, my flight.
Speaker 1: I don't deserve. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's why I don't like fast cars. Oh no, man, I'm just real pro life right now. Man, I'm just seeing a lot of death around me. I real big on pro life right now. Man, Like I ain't even really trying to grocery shop. I ain't really, I'm telling you because it's like I'm so my Sentizen guidelines is so high if I go back to prison, you know what I'm I'm saying, And then like they shooting and killing everywhere. So it's like I kind of sort of don't want to be nowhere unless unless I could control the environment. I really don't want to be nowhere. And I believe that that paranoise was gonna keep me alive, you know what I'm saying, like not trying to live like I can walk anywhere, MANU that I'm going with you know, like nah, that's yeah, that ship is old.
Speaker 5: Yeah that is These niggas then nowadays, gonna give a fuck at all about who you are.
Speaker 6: All the way, don't giving fun all the way.
Speaker 4: That's that old man for real, man, I want to say resting peace, Pop Smoke, Russian Piece, p and b Rock Man Ressip Piece.
Speaker 1: Take Off, Man like ye, so many, man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I just want to say resting peace of them men, man, because they was young black African Americans doing for their family and making and making music. And I always look at music as are positive, you know what I'm saying, because it ain't drugs, it ain't deafitely ain't fitting all this music, you know what I'm saying. And you can adopt the music and always shape the forms. And just the way they lost their life, it's just a real eye opening, you know what I'm saying. So that's part of the reason why I don't want to kick it, like I don't want to. You can't trust everybody, and there's too many shots and ghost guns and ship out here.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: Back when I was growing up, broke niggas didn't have guns. Like when you was broke, you didn't have guns like and you know, man, I go to certain spots around certain cities. Everybody got a gun. You know, Man, too many bullets, you know what I'm saying, Like, what the fuck they got to aim for? They don't need to aim One of these motherfucker's going to hit you. It's fifty of them, you know what. I'm saying so, but I'm telling you man, that ship, man, that shit coming rapid fire man, recipees of the men too, man, and to all the follers souls. I know it's a lot of names I missed, but that just goes better with my decision making.
Speaker 1: Like I read the room and I see what's going on. You know what I'm saying. What age you think?
Speaker 2: This is always up for debate what you think, and I know it's probably also different fro different people. What age can you say you think people or in your case, you become.
Speaker 1: A man, like a real man, like you could say you're.
Speaker 4: A man man. You know, everybody's different, you know what I'm saying. Everybody is different. But I really feel like at least by at least by twenty five, you should be becoming into a man man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I feel like I ain't become a man.
Speaker 4: Until I turned like thirty thirty one, you know what I'm saying, Like when I started like being self conscious and starting to care about what everything was going on around me. You know what I'm saying, Because I was at an age where I ain't really give a fuck about nothing. Old lady gets shot right there. Man, I ain't man, My ain't nothing to do with that, you know what I'm saying, Like just bad decisions, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I feel like you really should be becoming into a man. You know who?
Speaker 4: Book I read Pempcy book, The Autobiography of PEMC. He was just he was just saying a lot of shit like, Man, if you ain't doing this by thirty, man, you ain't no man, you're a little ass boy.
Speaker 1: I read that book over and over and over. It's a it's a big book too.
Speaker 4: I read that book over and over and over, and it was just kept kind of helping me put myself in a mindstake where when you're gonna do some man ship, you know what I'm saying, Like we're gonna take your kids out for a week at a time, Like I say, fuck your homies and fuck your men and the strippers and all that.
Speaker 1: When you're gonna do a photo shoot with your kids and.
Speaker 4: Shit like Like I started answer myself and questioning myself shit like that, And I really feel like I ain't get into that mind stake till I was like twenty nine going on thirty but really.
Speaker 5: You know, you want to know something, know how I feel about that, Like real shit, I don't think it's necessarily an age to that like determines when you become a man. I think it's based upon your personal life experiences, honestly, because I know niggas, what.
Speaker 6: Age you.
Speaker 1: Got you're saying, Because.
Speaker 5: I know I know niggas is like it's like forty and fifty. That's still our little boys, you know, niggas is like nineteen and twenty got are full grown.
Speaker 3: Taking care of their family, doing what they need to.
Speaker 6: Doing shit right, right, You're right, You're right about what you're saying.
Speaker 4: I agree, And the same thing go for women too. Fact I agree, I agree, I mess opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't mean it like that.
Speaker 4: When I met was I know some old immatures, yes, mature. Sure, matureness comes in all shapes and sizes, jogging the gleek and so this immaturity I should man. You know, I ain't never think about it until now that I'm at this age, Like I ain't have to explain that definition in a long time. You know what I'm saying. My name on Instagram always been fat. Yeah, what I'm saying and like, but Gleice is like my real nickname in my city. Though, you know what I'm saying, It's not like a I made this nickname about the rap like people, and it's people in my city who only refer to me as Gleiche.
Speaker 1: Or facts, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So, but as far I was talking about getting rid of it on my social media handles, That's what I was talking about because technically, to the city, I'm gonna always be Glease.
Speaker 1: They always called me Gleach.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, not a mentality, yeah, definitely the man. Yeah, I'm the mentality of a Gleiche Like that's I'm past that, you know what I'm saying, Like, I'm past that and some you know, the devil do work man, because some days I do feel like going back into that mode or you know, I see I read comments on the inter andet or some blager might be saying this and that about me and make me want to you know what I'm saying. So some days are better than others, you know, But am I trying to get rid of that whole Saturday?
Speaker 1: Absolutely just want to be better and do better.
Speaker 4: And my kids at the age where they could see stuff now, and they googling me a lot now and watching everything, interviews, watching you know, shootouts at shows and all this what they asking me about that stuff.
Speaker 1: So now I'm really starting killing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's the tempature in the city right no period, shit, what's the temperature?
Speaker 7: You know, Like what's going on in sydneygaum, one of these killing, Niggs killing.
Speaker 1: Theiggas killing in DC right now.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they have a full bloom war in DC right now, a full bloom war on DC right now. You know what I'm saying, Like, it's it's it's a couple of hoods in my city. That's that's terrorizing the streets right now.
Speaker 4: Like I believe how many people got shot Saturday ten ten two died, thir one died Thursday, two died Friday, Saturday ten got shot to die.
Speaker 1: It's going crazy in DC right now, going on. Well, you know in DC alright, So you know, we're not a state.
Speaker 4: That's first of all, And some people get confused when I explain to the District of Columbia's now the states, the states in America. DC not a state. So we're real small. We never had crypso bloods, vice laws, GDS, BD's none of that.
Speaker 1: Wherever you're from, wherever you live at in Washington, DC, that's where you're from. I stayed on the sixteen hundred block of Eas Street. I'm from East Street.
Speaker 4: No Savage from thirty seven, Ball from Simple City, you know what I'm saying. You could be from uptown whatever, whatever. Episode all our hoods. We got hoods, whatever neighborhoods you in. And so you know, Go Go always been the number one prominent music in Washington, DC before rat became cool, before we had Blessing all right, Go.
Speaker 1: Go and Mumbo Sauce. Yeah, so the only place we could party at was Go gos.
Speaker 4: So when you go to this Go Go, you got thirty seven in the back, Trinity right here, East Street over here, Searcial Quarters over here, six forty over here.
Speaker 1: We're all different hoods, but we partying.
Speaker 4: But we all fucking the same bras chasing Yeah, yeah, basically, or we're all trying to outdo each other, you know what I'm saying. And so the war is between the hoods, like how many points? It's all about points and scores.
Speaker 1: Now. Man, we're up ten to six right now, and that's and they.
Speaker 4: Really calculating these scores, and I'm watching these youngers come over to jail and they fighting their cases, and all their cases is through the internet.
Speaker 1: All the evidence is already on the internet. How can you fight it? You know what I'm saying. So it's real. It's a bunch of goofy shit going on right now with DC.
Speaker 4: That's why I've been trying to be out and about as much as possible leaving DC.
Speaker 1: What's something on your hard drive?
Speaker 2: You know you say you're working on an hour, man, what's the record on your hard drive? That mean a lot to you that you just can't wait for everybody to hear your fans and everybody.
Speaker 1: Man, I can't wait, Like I'm ready to leave this shit shit. Man, I got some shit with Hancho. That's real hard. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, I got some shit Witho that's real hard. I can't wait for the streets to hear that. I got a crazy, crazy street record with Vel. I can't wait for the streets to hear that. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, shut out, Ve. I just dropped my single with Buogie Festa. You know what I'm saying. It's a couple of records on there. It's a couple of records on there that I really feel real, real good about. But I got like, I ain't gonna lie. I got like three four projects righty to drop this year. So I'm really just waiting to get this one out so I could really figure out like what we can do for the rest of the year.
Speaker 1: The street.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm trying to flood the streets. I've been gone for four years, so I'm trying to flood the streets. Stay busy and just link up in network and just fly to all these different cities and states and just network.
Speaker 1: You did Rolling out before? Have I did Rolling Out?
Speaker 10: Four?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You ain't doing just go around? Okay, Yeah, that's what it is. Man.
Speaker 2: What's something you want to say to the big fan supporters? Man the streets everybody. Man, give them some jewels, some jams before you slide.
Speaker 1: Man. Man, you know the people, and do it in that political ship you be doing. No to do is be me and it just be me for real.
Speaker 4: But I just wanted to tell everybody that you know, put God first, man, and focus on your hustle, and focus on what's important to you. And if you don't have something that's important to you, find it, you know what I'm saying. Locate it, locate your strengths, and locate your weaknesses, and just practice, man, practice make perfect.
Speaker 1: And you hear athletes say that all the time.
Speaker 4: But I come from I come from a place where like I wasn't never supposed to make it.
Speaker 1: I feel like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I know for a fact, I know a couple of artists man who overcame some shit, who really wasn't suposed to make it out that shit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I say that to say, practice make perfect, you know.
Speaker 4: And sometimes you got to sacrifice a lot of people ask me what I sacrifice.
Speaker 1: I sacrifice leaving my hood behind.
Speaker 4: That it took a lot out of me because I felt like I was turning my back on them.
Speaker 1: But I knew that I had a vision for this rap shit.
Speaker 4: But it took so it took so much time as far as studio, when I ain't had nothing, no fans, no Twitter, no facebooks or none of that. I had to spend multiple once hours, days, weeks, months and years in the studio and I left my hood behind.
Speaker 1: I wasn't putting.
Speaker 4: Money into the pack so everybody can get some money buying bullets, buying ammunition. And I felt bad because of that, because I felt like I was turning my back on you know what I'm saying. So now I'm at the age where I could just tell motherfuckers like man, focus on what's important and do what you love and and give it all you got for real.
Speaker 1: And I know it sounds sound cliche, but it's true.
Speaker 4: I really feel like my practice made me perfect and I'm still learning.
Speaker 1: I'm still practicing.
Speaker 2: YILN, we appreciate the big facts.
Speaker 9: It's a big fact, no, Captain Fitch