Speaker 1: Ready three two. Yeah, we're gonna do Greg T three three two one.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, what's up? It's another episode of serial Killers?
Speaker 3: What is this YouTube? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Subscribe and like my channel.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm Scotty B. That's Andrew over there, and this is episode four of serial Killers with a C H. We don't kill people, we kill cereal.
Speaker 1: I think what I'm gonna do starting on episode five, Yes, the theme music is going to be instead.
Speaker 2: Of psycho killer Kiss, I'm going to make a serial killer.
Speaker 3: I think you should. We keep talking about all this audio, but we're not playing anything.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to start putting in audio otherwise we'll just have to explain the audio.
Speaker 3: Okay, I will start doing that.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, you can follow us on Twitter at serial Killers PC. That PC stands for podcast ye, because we couldn't get serial killer. Some already had it.
Speaker 2: It's blame the lame, lame thing.
Speaker 3: Serial Killers with a C PC on Twitter, and of course you can always follow Andrew pug or Z Scotty. We're there as well. We have four followers right now. We do. Yes, I love it.
Speaker 2: You're checking the socials and nothing's even air. I'm very disconnected. Scott is like, we gotta push through. Podcast is happening, and I'm like, Scott, okay, whatever works.
Speaker 3: Here we are and we're gonna eat cereal and you're gonna listen to it. And that's what this is all about. I don't know why that's exciting or why you're even still listening, but we thank you and we appreciate you, sweetheart. Yes, all right, So we're gonna do one classic and one brand new cereal as we do every week. What would you like to start with the classic or the brand new?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like we've never started with a classical, so let's go classic.
Speaker 3: Great Now, this is Kellogg's raisin brand.
Speaker 2: I love raisin brand, YEP.
Speaker 1: I have to say I think raisins are an acquired taste, okay, And I say that because I feel like when I first ate raisins as a kid, I was like, those are disgusting ants.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, they're gross. But now as an adult, I eat them and I'm like, oh, these are delicious. I want more.
Speaker 3: Now. This is not you don't have to be like some old dude be eating raisin. Bro I used to like this as a kid too, And the reason I'd like Kellogg's raisin brand is because the raisins have sugar all over them. Okay, that's really the only reason. Because there's Post Post makes raisin brand, they do not have sugar on their raisins. And you know, store brands is many many brands of raisin brand, and Kellogg's has always been my favorite, and it's because of the sugar on the raisins.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question about raisins? Of course, like how do they make them raisins? It's just dehydrated grapes.
Speaker 3: That's all. They are, dried grapes. What do you greg? T?
Speaker 1: No? Like I I genuinely I'm learning in this podcast. This is for knowledge to Scott.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: So they just how do they dehydrate the grapes?
Speaker 3: Well, do you notice the sun on the box? Yeah, the sun dries out the grapes. That's why there is a sun with two scoops on every box. What did you know?
Speaker 2: My god, yeah, there's two scoops.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, hold on, I can't be doing a podcast about cereal with a dude who is unfamiliar with sir. Okay, well, you know, I'll be your teacher that's what I'm saying. Sense say of cereal.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the sense of cereal.
Speaker 3: That is me. But yeah, two scoops is look, it's it's even. That's their slogan. It always has been two scoops or raisins out of the reason Kellogg's raisin brand, so please, And that was their jingle from way back in the day.
Speaker 1: We don't need audio for this podcasting. Honestly, you singing the jink because you know the jingles to almost every cereal I do.
Speaker 3: I for whatever reason, I am in what is it? Idiot savant? Is that what they call it? Something of cereal? So if there was a cereal Jeopardy, yeah, I would be the champ. All right, so let's go. We've got our cups. Because Andrew does not like bulls, I.
Speaker 1: Okay, I said this in the last episode. I like bulls, but for the sake of this podcast, I go off of a cup.
Speaker 2: I understand less milk love Raisin brand.
Speaker 3: And the secret with raisin Bran is before you open the box, you have to give it a good a good shake, like in a circle motional way. Well, no, you have to distribute the raisins evenly. Otherwise you get a whole brand because the raisins settle to the bottom when they're on the shelf.
Speaker 2: The cereal sense has spoken just it.
Speaker 3: But you know, all right, I hate you so much.
Speaker 2: Hmm. Yeah, you can't go wrong with rasing bran.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you. People make fun when you say you have raisin bran. But it's good.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, yeah, I's packed with raisins.
Speaker 3: I really can't keep a straight face because Garrett is outside the door right now making fun that we're in here eating cereal.
Speaker 2: People are jish. I didn't think of it first.
Speaker 3: You're right, he's taking pictures of us eating cereal.
Speaker 2: But I'm loving it. Okay, I'm gonna say it. This gets four bowls. This is a four bowl for me. I love it. I can eat the whole thing and I will.
Speaker 3: You know, it's weird that I like something that's brand, but it's it's really good. I'm going to go as far as to go four balls and a scoop.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go a scoop because there's no part of me wants to die every time you talk.
Speaker 3: All right, four balls and a spoon, I really do.
Speaker 2: I love I'm gonna I would. I would, honestually, I'm up at two.
Speaker 3: There's nothing wrong with the razor and today using a one percent milk because that's all they had at the gas station this morning. I knew that we were out, so I stopped at the gas station. And I've never.
Speaker 2: Heard of gas station milk before.
Speaker 3: But it's delicious.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 3: That's a whole other podcast types of milk. This one is Cumberland Farms.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: Now, this is some crazy cereal right here up next. I saw this on the shelf. I'm like, what is this? It's a cold Stone Creamery birthday cake remix cereal.
Speaker 1: I love Coldstone for their oreole milkshakes. Oh, can I be honest about something before we even go into it. Yeah, I'm not a fan of birthday cake things.
Speaker 3: I hear you.
Speaker 2: I just find it to be way too sweet and sugary and it's just not it's not when I'm on with you.
Speaker 3: But they also have a strawberry variety. But we're gonna do this one today now. It's made by Maultomeal. It's hold On so obviously they got the license to use the name cold Stone Creamery. But Multimeal is I don't want to call it budget, but it's one of those. It's it's really like, you know, there's Kellogg's, General Mills, Post Quaker, and there's probably another one or two, and then there's Multimeal. Like do you remember the commercial a couple of years ago the guy would be like on the floor in the supermarket because these are it's usually on the very bottom shelf and it's in a plastic bag. Somehow, Cold Stone Creamery cereal comes in a box. So thank you Multimeal for the box.
Speaker 2: Well, what's next, Hamburger, helper C.
Speaker 3: I would try it to This box is so thin.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, is the box heavy?
Speaker 3: No, it's less than a pound.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's not what I thought the shape would look like.
Speaker 3: No, but it's it's the material. The cardboard is very thin. I don't really like this bag either. But whatever is this gas station cereal? It smells really good.
Speaker 2: It smells like you know what it smells like.
Speaker 3: It smells just like the vanilla. Lucifer's cereal was a thing called.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 3: We had an episode three overwatched cereal.
Speaker 2: This smells like Lucky Charms.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not gonna agree with you there, oy fine bitch, all right. So they're they're they're not quite ball shapes.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what you would describe the shape as it's.
Speaker 3: It's it's like a kind of a smushed cocoa puff kind.
Speaker 1: Of Have you ever had like sprinkles on a cereal? I find this to be very.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're not real sprinkles. I worried about it.
Speaker 2: Also, they put marshmallows.
Speaker 3: Marshmallows. I dig that. Look, I'm I'm a When I was a kid, I had a collection of marshmallows from cereals like I had. I had little bags of marshmallows from almost every cereal, Lucky Charms, cow chocolate, that you name it. I had them and had them label. I wish you could see the face that Andrew's making right now. He's not going to speak anymore.
Speaker 2: No, that's cool, that's cool. That's great, Scott.
Speaker 3: So I was destined to do this podcast with you.
Speaker 2: How many friends did you have?
Speaker 3: Not many?
Speaker 2: Did you show people your marshmallow collection?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm not surprised, all right, So again we'll use one percent in here in this. What is that there's a hair in there?
Speaker 2: If there's a hare in the maltameal cereal.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is, but I'm scooping it.
Speaker 2: Oh and you threw out the cereal on my shoe.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you're blocking the garbage can. I can't see it.
Speaker 1: I got size twelves. I'm sorry my size twelve foot blocked garbage.
Speaker 2: No, all right, okay, there we go.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure whatever I just thumped out of here was in the mill.
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: You know what it looks like? This looks like corn pops. The shape is like a corn not a corn pop.
Speaker 2: A cocoa puff. No, no, in berry berry kicks. They're the shape of kicks.
Speaker 3: They look like kicks. Yeah right, you're right. They're not quite as round, but they do look like kicks. All right, let's let's let's go in here. Here we go, multimeal. Let me tell you something. This is not bad. I'm getting the again. The taste of cookie crisp that it does. It tastes like cookie crisps. Are they all used on the same machine. It's very possible, but it tastes like old. Let me get one of the marshmallow Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I think the marshmallows are chocolate. Am I wrong.
Speaker 3: Oh that tastes like a Count chocolate marshmallow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I really like this cereal. But the thing is, this is not freaking cereal. This is dessert. Yeah, I do like it. I would never give my kids this cereal, but I will say.
Speaker 2: It's a little too sweet.
Speaker 1: I think, Wait, the Luccio, the Luceos, whatever it was, Yeah, that didn't have marshmallows in it.
Speaker 3: Right, No it did not. It should and that's what I said.
Speaker 1: But now it's tasting this cereal, I'm almost thinking maybe it would have made it too sweet, because now I feel like there's no happy medium.
Speaker 3: Here's my problem though. And the milk is gray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of nasty. I'm just gonna say. Also, like when you just eat the birthday cake pieces, it's.
Speaker 3: Kind of nasty. Yeah. My guess is it's gray because of all the colors. And you know there's there's red and pink and orange and blue and green little specks on these balls.
Speaker 2: How bad is Coldstone doing that? They're like, we need to sell a cereal quick.
Speaker 3: They're all closing by me. I'll tell you that much. Same anyway, I don't hate this, I really I don't hate it, and I would go close to four balls on it. I really would maybe three balls in a spoon. I'll give it, but I do like it, but I certainly wouldn't eat it for breakfast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's it's good. I'm gonna give it three bowls. Okay, it's good, like if it was a cereal here.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you have cereals that I don't eat, right, like the banana cornflakes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was that was not good.
Speaker 1: I'm inducing, but like this, if it was, if I'm hungry, I would have a bowl of this. Although it doesn't even odd after taste noticing knock all I the aftertaste is kind of kind of like like a jelly.
Speaker 3: Beant to throw something out.
Speaker 2: After taste is very jelly.
Speaker 3: Drink milk, it's okay. You know, we need to start judging cereal milk as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, raisin bran milk, then let's say four and a half.
Speaker 3: I do I drink. First of all, I drink the milk of every certain greed. I'll never let the milk go no, I agree, but it's always got some kind of good flavor. Yep, this milk not bad. I just I don't like the color because it literally is gray. Yeah, sasty, I like it, though, I'm going I'm going three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: I'm going three.
Speaker 1: Bowls, three bows in a spoon. It's serviceable. But will I ever actually go for this on the shelf? Sorry, Multimeal, you're still at the bottom.
Speaker 3: I'm digging it. I probably I would try another Multimeal Cereals in sometime in the future. Okay, yeah, but so not bad. Raisin Bran the classic got four balls from me.
Speaker 2: Mine got no. You did four bowls in a spoon, but I wanted to get a scoop and then I made fun of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well okay, and then I did the same thing. But then for the birthday cake cereal, three bowls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm three balls in the spoon. So this week I would say this is a successful a successful episode.
Speaker 2: I'm a fan.
Speaker 3: I do. I like everything that we had today, and trust me, there's I got dozens of boxes lined up. So stay tuned for episode five, where we'll feature something that was not from the bottom shelf.
Speaker 2: So tweet us at Andrew pug or Z Scott e b and.
Speaker 1: Tell us what cereals you want us to try. Or what you like about the podcast, what you dislike about the podcast.
Speaker 2: We genuinely like, don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll cater this entire thing to whatever you say, because we're you know, this is all new except for skill. Well yeah there's that, but also go to serial killers on Twitter. That's cereal with a C. And you could be our fifth follower, so what the hell. Thanks very much for listening, and we appreciate you sitting through the whole thing. And I get some more gas station milk because I'm out.
Speaker 2: I'm scared. Oh we gotta say it.
Speaker 3: Oh well, thanks again for listening, and crush, we've got to get the captain in here.