Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to Bachelor half the Hour.
Speaker 2: I'm Joe and I'm Serena.
Speaker 1: We are doing our this. I think this is going to be our last catch up with the cast of Bachelor in Paradise, and we have two women on the show today, Greer and Cat. Hi, guys, welcome Nie, thank you for coming on. Well, uh, let's Cat. You did clickbait before? Correct?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, So we're not gonna start with you. We'll start with Greer because I haven't had her on a podcast yet. Greer, what's new?
Speaker 4: What's new on it?
Speaker 1: The season, since the season, since the season, since.
Speaker 2: Since you were born, since we last saw you on TV?
Speaker 3: What's new?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, so uh since then.
Speaker 5: I do not work in medical device sales anymore. I started my own marketing agency, and I went home to Texas for about nine months.
Speaker 4: Just to connect with family.
Speaker 5: After that experience, I just wanted to be around people who mattered a lot to me and had my best interest, and I finally moved back to New York this summer. Actually, so yeah, now I'm planning to room with a couple of girls from Zach season.
Speaker 2: No way, Oh my gosh, I didn't know you were in New York.
Speaker 6: I don't know why I thought you were in Chicago, probably because I always see you on Brittany Galvin's Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So Brittany and I became pretty fast friends. She actually our friendship is cute. How it started. She actually slid in my DM earlier this year.
Speaker 4: And told me that she liked my outfits on the show.
Speaker 5: And we've been friends ever since, and we've been back and forth visiting each other constantly.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I love that. Wait plug your marketing agency. What's it called?
Speaker 4: It's called now? Not later?
Speaker 2: No, not later?
Speaker 3: Okay, amazing later?
Speaker 1: And what what girls from Zach season? Are you moving in with?
Speaker 4: Davia Bunch?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she she's the one that has the beautiful white dress entrance and floirted a little bit on her date party with the girls.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I remember Daviya.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, We're going to be moving in together later this year, so I'm really excited.
Speaker 2: That's great. Do you know what, obviously you don't have to get too specific about where your home.
Speaker 5: Is, but do you know, I don't want the address, and yeah, I know, don't give us the address.
Speaker 2: What area of New York are you moving into Lower East Side?
Speaker 7: Nice?
Speaker 2: Okay, fun? Joe was there last night?
Speaker 1: I was? I was, and yeah, yeah it was. It's like a twenty five minute drive, so yeah, I wasn't too happy. And then Kat, you you live in New York, right? You still live in New York.
Speaker 3: We live on the same street I remember.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Do I'm learning so much this podcast?
Speaker 1: And what is new with you since Zach season?
Speaker 3: Not much? Just been living it up in New York.
Speaker 1: And what I'll We'll start with you, Kat, what made you decide? Were you happy? Were you expecting the call to go to Paradise?
Speaker 7: I turned it down the first call, really, and then yeah, I why, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just wasn't.
Speaker 7: I didn't think I was in like a good enough place to go to Paradise, okay, And yeah, like I wasn't too sure about it. But after like thinking about it, and I'm really glad that I went. So then it was like two weeks before I decided, like, actually I do want to go here.
Speaker 2: What was it that changed your mind?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just like it was summertime, it was getting warm out, free vacation to go party, like.
Speaker 3: The timing just seemed right enough.
Speaker 6: As it got closer, I feel like like coming when you're coming off of the Bachelor, it's like, as you get a little bit further away from that experience, like this season ends, you kind of yeah, okay, like I feel like I could do this again, Whereas like when it's right after sometimes it's hard.
Speaker 3: You're like so much exactly.
Speaker 7: It was literally like right after Women Tell All and I was like, I don't think I ever want to go into the reality show like ever again for the rest of my life. And even after doing Clickbait, I was like, yeah, I'm done with reality TV. And then I don't know, the time got closer and I was like, that could be really fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was, and then great, how about you? Were you expecting the call?
Speaker 5: I was not expecting a call, and the call did happen. I was so excited because I believe the process so much, and I kept hearing how much fun Paradise is and people like you two met on the beach, and I don't know, being able to see something actually work and it's actually successful for certain people.
Speaker 4: I liked the idea of having that for myself too, So I was so excited.
Speaker 6: And then so you've been hanging out with Brittany a lot. We know Brittany was on the last season of Paradise. Did she give you any tips or tricks or did you get any advice from past cast members?
Speaker 5: You know, the best advice I got was to not take it too seriously because when you when you are just at your best, having having fun and putting yourself out there, that's when things really happened.
Speaker 4: So that was the best advice I got going into it.
Speaker 2: That's good advice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's that's sound advice. Kat. Were you before were you dating anyone in this in between time.
Speaker 3: A little bit here and there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like that easier.
Speaker 1: Do you find it easier after you go on a dating show like The Bachelor?
Speaker 3: I usually use like.
Speaker 2: Hinge, that's exactly how you say it. That's a.
Speaker 3: I meet people like at bars and stuff.
Speaker 7: But usually so since I have like my Instagram in my hinge, usually it's like a dead giveaway because then someone goes to my Instagram, they're like, oh, like you wad you.
Speaker 3: On a Bachelor?
Speaker 7: And it's kind of makes it easier because it like automatically gives you to gives you something to talk about.
Speaker 3: And yeah, were.
Speaker 1: There any guys from Bachelor Nation that you were hoping to see day one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there were a few, for sure.
Speaker 7: I didn't know any of the guys well obviously Charity season. None of us knew any of the guys from Charity Season except based on pictures.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was like very pleasantly.
Speaker 7: Surprised with all of the guys that I didn't recognize that came from Charity Season.
Speaker 1: So kat, let's take away. Everyone knows who the original cast is, but including that original cast are people that may not even be on it if they show up, we don't know. But who were you hoping to see?
Speaker 3: I was hoping to see Meatball?
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting, I could see.
Speaker 2: That I kind of forgot about we thought, but we were a big fans.
Speaker 3: How could you forget?
Speaker 2: I know, how could we? He dumped a whole jar of pasta sauce on his bod.
Speaker 1: I know, why why were you hoping to see him? Just attracted to him or his personality? You say, gobbagall and he says, yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean I watched Gobby Rachel season, so I like got to know his personality from there, And literally during Night one of Zach season airing, like everyone was tagging me on social media, like literally making like compilation videos of Meatball and me, and it like, God, is just like talking on Instagram a little bit and yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay I talked at before.
Speaker 7: Here was a little bit little actually kind of like a DM like funny videos or if people said like funny comments.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 6: You're just like bonding over the fact that it was like, hey, everyone's tagging us and both of this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was there ever any like potential like, hey, we should we should get together in the real world kind of thing.
Speaker 7: I did tell him if he ever came to New York, we should go to the Meatball Shop. Yeah, that's a really good restaurant on the A great side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's one in Hell's Kitchen right by us too.
Speaker 3: Oh is there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: But it was nothing anything like serious like, oh, you should go to New York these days and like stay my perpect, like nothing like that, but like yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Then great, how about you were you dated? Have you been dating anyone? And the same question, who are you most excited to see?
Speaker 5: I actually did date someone very seriously after I did. Yeah, it was very quick passionate love affair, uh me fell in love?
Speaker 1: And how long would give us a time span here?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so this was like a time span within three months.
Speaker 4: It just I think it was.
Speaker 5: It was after I It was a little bit after I came back from the show, and I feel like I was in this headspace where I was really ready to settle down and I really knew what I wanted and what I that I that I wanted to be with someone because I was in that headspace for so long on the show. And I met this guy who at first I actually I I confronted him. I stopped him at the bar and I gave him my number and I said, text me, I'm leaving, and he texted me, and we ended up seeing each other and going pretty hard for those three months.
Speaker 4: But actually, unfortunately we parted ways and we're really good friends still and I have a lot of respect and love for him.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, you had a whirlwind of three months.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: You think you're coming home from the Bachelor. You're like, I'm just gonna have some quiet time in Texas. Nope, that wasn't a story for you.
Speaker 3: Nope, nope, nope.
Speaker 4: So yeah, a lot a lot of big changes.
Speaker 5: It's also like starting my own business and having that autonomy and having to figure out how to get things done by myself and not have to worry about or think about someone else telling you what to do. Just getting up every morning and having that responsibility and discipline. And then also watching myself on television for the first time and noticing that I make a look laugh a weird way and not knowing that I do.
Speaker 3: It that way.
Speaker 1: But you'd be hard on yourself. That's That's one thing. We all watch ourselves back and we pick pick ourselves apart, but try not to do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's so easy.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was.
Speaker 5: It was an interesting year. So yeah, fell in love, uh, watched myself on television, started a business, and uh yeah I was. There's a few people I was excited about for the beach.
Speaker 1: Wait but wait, wait, before before you get into that, were you hesitant at all to go on Paradise? Did you feel you were ready?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've one hundred percent felt I was ready because that Paradise we didn't start to later in the summer. My relationship ended about four months prior, and I had that time, and also I had this mentality that it had nothing to do with me personally, and I just had so much respect and love for this person and I just wanted the best for them, and they wanted the best for me, and it was very easy to move forward from that relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And then yeah, who are you? Who are you hoping to see down there?
Speaker 4: I say it, I really wanted to I really want to see Joey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joey.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Unfortunately, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Have some bad news for you. Grew He's not there.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, you know what.
Speaker 5: I saw his potential since the headshot came out, and I told my friends, I said, that guy, he's so cute, and I just I waited.
Speaker 3: I waited.
Speaker 5: I said, you know, let me just wait this out. And obviously I waited a little too long.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just yeah, just a little. You could have waiting forever. And I don't think you ever want to come down there.
Speaker 3: I will still be waiting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you would still be waiting, Kat.
Speaker 1: Was there anyone that you were hoping not to see down there? Did you have any beef for or anything on your season with anyone? Not?
Speaker 7: Really, I wasn't there long enough to like experience the beef.
Speaker 1: When did you go home?
Speaker 3: Week two?
Speaker 1: Week two?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah did you really? Wow?
Speaker 6: You really made an impact on my mind for someone that went, I know everyone mine.
Speaker 1: That's good that but go ahead? No, yeah, not really, no.
Speaker 7: Any Actually there were guys that I was not hoping to see. Who are those two guys that are like the like meathead guys Aaron and Jane has I have no idea that if those guys are at the beach.
Speaker 1: Like really a hard dance to get against Aaron?
Speaker 2: And what has brought on these feelings?
Speaker 3: I just they go every year?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they went twice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, James has also been twice, but they both have girlfriends now, so.
Speaker 3: Happy for them.
Speaker 1: Uh, Gret, how about you? Anyone that you were hoping that wasn't there.
Speaker 5: That you weren't No, majority of my problems were internal, say yeah, I didn't have any beef or any bad blood with anyone specifically. I honestly, my time only got hard when I was hard on myself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so just your own mental anxiety you hope got left at home, didn't make it exactly?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how I prepped. I'm made sure I left it behind me.
Speaker 2: And how did that go?
Speaker 4: It's going unwell, okay.
Speaker 6: Did you did you guys do anything else to like prep mentally physically packing?
Speaker 2: Like what was your whole Bachelor and parentis prep?
Speaker 5: Looking like you're actually gonna die when I tell you this, But uh so I I started off really strong. I was doing the Chloe Ting ten Minute ab Challenge. Oh my gosh, I was doing it, and I was being on all the yoga mat in my backyard like I was prepping, and randomly one night I had to get my appendix removed.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wow, so there goes your app work at routine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that goes out.
Speaker 3: By Chloe Tang.
Speaker 5: I lost weight in the way that I wasn't planning to lose weight.
Speaker 4: I just like lost, you know, part of my organ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just removed the event I'll do the Such a.
Speaker 1: Random night last night I had to get my appendix.
Speaker 3: From me so random.
Speaker 5: I was texting my producer and I said, hey, low key going into surgery.
Speaker 4: Just wanted to let you know. She said, what's low key about this?
Speaker 3: There's nothing.
Speaker 2: There's something low key about you going into surgery.
Speaker 5: I actually got the call that I was officially going on the show when I had was on morphine like at the hospital.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's so funny. So that was your prep, cat did what did you do?
Speaker 7: I I Am not kidding. This entire apartment with a disaster. I had all my I have a big like beanbag chair here. I had my clothes like piled up to here with all my bea. I brought like freaking like forty bathing suits that I borrowed from friends and stuff like. It was mostly just packing. That was my prep because it was I signed the thing like two weeks before, and then I was still like working and so literally when I wasn't there, I was here packing and I worked there like all the time.
Speaker 6: And that's the packing. People don't realize how long it takes, at least for me, like because you have to like there's just so much that goes into it, at least well for me, Joe, I think probably packed in like an hour.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just try.
Speaker 3: Everything on before, like make sure everything looked good.
Speaker 1: Yeah that makes sense, I mean I get it. Okay, So let's go to uh day one up in that treehouse. You're walking down those steps, Grare, what is going through your mind?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, nothing, I blacked out.
Speaker 4: I just hope that I wasn't going to fall on my face.
Speaker 2: Because I steps are so steep.
Speaker 5: They're so steep, and I got to the stand. You know, when you're driving sometimes this is actually bad. You know, when you're driving sometimes and you get to your destination, you're like, how did I get there? Yes, that's how I felt walking down steps. I just all of a sudden hit the sand. I was like, wait, oh my god, how did I come down here?
Speaker 1: Did that just that's that's such a normal feeling. I felt the same thing. And I've been there twice. Yeah, So was there okay? So without telling us too much, was there any guy down there that you were like, Oh, he's interesting. So I'm ad this, this could be this could be something.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I felt that way about. It's Aaron Schwartzman. I am Jewish, and so when I found out that he's Jewish, I immediately thought to myself, we have to start planning our Shabbat dinners.
Speaker 2: And the firefighter.
Speaker 1: Oh, the firefighter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was. He was really sweet.
Speaker 5: And it's just really easy to talk to someone who comes from like, cut from similar cloth and has that back around. And I actually never dated a Jewish guy, and so that really intrigued me.
Speaker 3: Wow, you got to come to New York. I'm here. Yeah, I just don't want to date me.
Speaker 1: Cat. How about how about you? What was going on and that ahead of years when you're walking.
Speaker 7: I don't even like to think about it because it makes me so I get all the feelings. Again, I am not kidding. I've never been so nervous in my entire life. It was when I was at a f R and met Zach like one of the five girls I met Zach. Yeah, and walking down the stairs for Paradise or that I've never been more nervous in my entire life is terrifying.
Speaker 6: Where were you more nervous for a bachelor or a Bachelor in Paradise?
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: For me either either either one.
Speaker 4: Sorry I don't mean interrupt you, Kat.
Speaker 5: I was way more nervous for Bachelor of Paradise because when I got to Zach's season, I thought I was going home night one. Okay why, I just had no expectations of the experience at all. I just I showed up. The first person I saw was Charity, and my jaw just hit the floor. I immediately thought Oh my god, these girls.
Speaker 6: You did the coffee cup intro, right, Yeah, that was that was cute.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I was most nervous, yeah, Zach seasons. Well, no, not in Zach season. Most nervous on Bachelor Paradise because I kind of knew what I was getting into, and I had expectations because I've been through such a similar process. And also there's so much success in Bachelor in Paradise, well at the time, more recently, more than The Bachelor, more than the bachelorreat. So I think I put a lot of emphasis on the experience.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 6: I kind of relate to that going into Bachelor being like, honestly, who even knows what's gonna happen here. I don't even know what I'm walking into, Like you have kind of like you're just like whatever happens happens, Whereas like then once you experience that and then you're going to Paradise, you're like, ooh.
Speaker 2: Like maybe it'll really work this time, right, Like it's my turn now? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And uh, I think it's really funny because the job that I had before I went on the show, I told them, I said, I'll see you guys Monday, like I'll.
Speaker 2: Beeh back, no work.
Speaker 5: And then I was gone for weeks and I came back and they said to me, like, yeah, you don't work here anymore.
Speaker 4: I said, sure.
Speaker 2: Enough, you're like that's fair. I guess I missed like weeks of work.
Speaker 8: I tell you i'd be here for right, I said, that makes sense, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Kat, How do you think you handled those first few hours on the beach.
Speaker 3: I think I handled that the best that I could. I can't the way that you lie.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I don't know if I'm gonna leave this interview, like I have no idea how this how this plays out.
Speaker 7: It was a lot of fun, like Okay, I had the opposite that like you guys were saying, were like when I went on the Bacheler, I was like, I'm gonna win this whole damn thing at like whatever.
Speaker 3: And then it got said home.
Speaker 7: And so when I went to Paradise, I kind of had the mentality like, well, I could get sent home at any time and like this might not work out, so I'm just gonna have fun and like live in the moment, enjoy the experience, like not take it too seriously.
Speaker 1: And it was there a guy. Was there a guy on the beach that you were like, I could see something.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, it was like hot guy after hot guy coming down the stairs and I.
Speaker 6: Was like, I could see everyone.
Speaker 3: There's a connection there.
Speaker 6: The next one Okay, I have okay for you guys, and I think we could probably get into our rapid fire game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 6: Okay, So, Greer you can go first, and then Kat you can go after. So why don't you tell me what you were most excited for going into Paradise.
Speaker 2: And then what you were most nervous for. So, Greer, if you want to start.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was most excited to potentially meet my person.
Speaker 4: Uh, That's what got me there. That's what I was so excited about.
Speaker 5: And I guess the scariest part of that experience not finding that person, having to go home and not have a successful experience in Paradise.
Speaker 2: M hm, Kat, what about you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I was most excited to like have fun, Like I've been working a lot, and so I was excited to take literally a vacation, even if I was only going to be there for a week.
Speaker 7: Nervous for I was most nervous for. This is gonna sound so silly, but like the girls, like I because I knew all the girls from my season, but I didn't know girls from prior seasons, and so I was really nervous, Like because I knew how the girls were on my season and like how we like communicate with each other and like handle things, I was nervous, like what if there's a girl from like I don't know, like Clayton season, who like it's really confrontational and you know, like just start drama and stuff.
Speaker 3: So I was that was what I was most nervous for, not the guys. That's not that's not silly at all.
Speaker 6: That totally makes sense because it's like an element of like an unknown You're like, yeah, I mean I.
Speaker 3: Have any like mean girls on our season.
Speaker 1: Really probably should have asked this before you both got asked to be on this podcast together. But do you two get along?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think so, yes.
Speaker 6: Do you imagine they're like noah each other?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm back. Do you want to hang out?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Yeah, I come to cool. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I worked the flying cars at your bar.
Speaker 1: I actually we've been there. Wait where I went yesterday? We might have yesterday? We went before?
Speaker 2: Where is it Lower East side No.
Speaker 3: Third and thirty four.
Speaker 6: No, I swear to god, that's what Zach to watch the super Bowl. We went there with your Bachelor.
Speaker 3: I wasn't there on the super Bowl. Oh yeah, son, come by anytime.
Speaker 2: We will, we'll stop and.
Speaker 3: We can do.
Speaker 5: Actually, I just thought of one more thing. That was the main thing I was nervous about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tell you what can I say?
Speaker 2: Of course? Please do?
Speaker 5: Okay, So I think I think I was nervous about it. I wonder if Kat felt this too. Uh, the guys watching us on Zach's season having these preconceived notions based off the show and not basing off of the first impression in person, their first impression being on what they saw on Zach season because we because we never we these guys had that advantage where we don't know who they are. We're excited to meet them. Whatever we see on the beach is what we see. And that's something I was a little nervous about, is what impression they have of me coming into the process.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: That makes it like a lot of the guys coming off of Charity season would have gotten somewhat of like a clean slate, Like you're building the opinion off of nothing kind of things if you were just like to meet them at a bar. So that's kind of that's got to be hard where it's like I don't know you, but I feel like you.
Speaker 2: Have a preconceived idea of me and who I.
Speaker 4: Am, right, right exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, cats like I was on vacation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna do We're gonna pay this rabbit fire game, You're both going to answer a grare. You go first and then Cat you follow, cool rabbit fire first and it comes to your head. Are you more of an introvert or extrovert?
Speaker 4: Extrovert?
Speaker 3: Extrovert?
Speaker 1: What is your go to paradise cocktail?
Speaker 3: A double vodka soda with lemon.
Speaker 1: What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: It's on me.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm sorry, you're good.
Speaker 5: If I won the lottery, I would buy a house on Lake Travis. Oh, I would buy I would buy a Flying Scott sale boat.
Speaker 1: Okay. What is your go to pump up song?
Speaker 4: Uh work remix asap Rocky.
Speaker 3: Dreams and Nightmares by Meek mil Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, you answer that quick. I didn't think you were going to come up with one. Well your face, you're like, I, I don't think I got anything on the spot. I would, I would have a hard time with that one. What is your love language?
Speaker 4: Words of affirmation?
Speaker 3: Quality time?
Speaker 1: Okay? Do you have any deal breakers when it comes to dating?
Speaker 4: Uh, you can't beat egotistical.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. You can't work in finance.
Speaker 2: Into the finance pros. She doesn't want to finance fro.
Speaker 1: What is the first concert you ever at had that?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 4: Can you repeat that?
Speaker 1: What is the first concert you ever attended?
Speaker 4: Hillary Duff?
Speaker 3: That you girls?
Speaker 2: I know I've been.
Speaker 1: It was so good.
Speaker 2: I've been introducing Joe to What the Cheetah girls are?
Speaker 3: You didn't know?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: After his time on Disney.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite dessert?
Speaker 4: Connoli? Okay, a lobster.
Speaker 2: Tail for a dessert?
Speaker 3: No, it's a dessert. It's like it's like like the pastry with the lobster tailspired me.
Speaker 1: I don't know how we thought that. I don't know how we thought there.
Speaker 2: Cat r one of my best friends.
Speaker 6: Her favorite start and instead of cake for her birthday every year, she's got a big box of Cannoli's.
Speaker 5: It's amazing. Yeah, there's this, Actually, there's this place called Norma. It's in Murray Hill.
Speaker 4: Has it literally right here? These pistachio cannolis that I think about all the time.
Speaker 2: Well, you're gonna have to get.
Speaker 1: So Serena can't have upstairs, so she'll die.
Speaker 2: I have that allergy.
Speaker 3: Okay, no allergy.
Speaker 1: Most important item to bring to Paradise.
Speaker 4: Fans, I brought four.
Speaker 3: Sunscreen skin to know them.
Speaker 1: What is one word to describe this upcoming season of Paradise.
Speaker 4: Surprising?
Speaker 3: Bananas?
Speaker 1: Ye, bananas does seem.
Speaker 2: I've seen a lot of bananas in the front us.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, you guys were great. Greer Kat, thank you guys so much for coming on, and thank you for everyone tuning in. Don't miss this. He's the premiere of Bachelor in Paradise on Thursday, September twenty eighth at nine eighth Central and ABC, and then you could stream it the next day on.
Speaker 6: Hulu and make sure to tune into new episodes of bacherl Happy Hour every single week.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have some great guests on.
Speaker 6: We've got all kinds of exclusive interviews coming up, so don't forget to subscribe.
Speaker 1: Thanks again everyone, and see you next time.
Speaker 5: Bye.