Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, Hey, it's gone on. Okay, so we've been talking for like half an hour already, and y'all don't get to hear that.
Speaker 1: But Sidney, can you just repeat what you just said.
Speaker 3: I love the listeners. I love y'all. Y'all are great. It's awesome. I love feedback. I love all of it. But some of the feedback is not your place. Just like sometimes I get messages it's like, oh, thank you for telling me about like your alcoholism and your depression and your relationship and all that stuff. And that's great, but I just feel like sometimes people overstep their boundaries and they'll tell me like, oh, I you know, I feel like it's always something going wrong and you should be more positive about yourself. And like that episode where I was saying, oh, you know, I'm worried about not being funny and like how I'm supposed to be on stage or me not doing my job, and they're just like, I think you need to be more positive about things because because things are going well in your life and it just seems like nothing is right and and it's which is.
Speaker 2: Like a bold thing to text somebody, like to send the message to somebody that they need to be more positive, Like let me be sad for a day, let me be in a funky mood for a few days, you know what I mean? Like that's I think part of being a human being is like I'm allowed to be sad. I'm gonna and I'm allowed to sit in that sometimes. Yeah, And I'm not saying that you're a sad person. Obviously you're you know, a ray of sunshine regularly. But uh, you know, I think maybe that person just wants you to not talk bad about yourself, you specifically, right, like don't don't self deprecate.
Speaker 1: Maybe is that maybe that was this I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but like sometimes when you message or whatever, I just I don't know the context.
Speaker 1: I don't or I don't know you.
Speaker 3: So to me, it's just like, Okay, I'm getting these random messages. Some of them are good, and then some of them stick out and they're like, oh wait, who are you? Like what are you saying?
Speaker 2: And isn't it crazy how we only like we can have a million positive comments or a million and.
Speaker 1: I repost them.
Speaker 3: I just want you to know every time you guys write something or I'm like actively trying to put them in the stories and let people know like, ah, we appreciate all these nice comments.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're just the mean ones too. Sometimes. Yes I do.
Speaker 4: I do yesterday, Yeah I do.
Speaker 1: You guys, we're people. When you cut us, do we not bleed?
Speaker 3: I mean we are for our shade and we are we can be very mean and we get it. I mean we read some of your comments out loud and then we have we have notes, so I know. But I think on a on a real note, like it's just social media. You say something and you don't know, Oh, this person is actually reading this, and you don't know what they're going through, how their day was, and they might take it like this is like bigger than what it is. So send me a voice mamo, because I can't read these messages. Just tell me about how you feel, and just so I can hear the tone.
Speaker 1: Are you laughing? You be like, hey girl, you know you gotta be more positive. I'm just reading.
Speaker 3: I just look at your picture and I'm be like, oh, this bitch, this is how her voice sounds, and this is how she's talking to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's yelling at me right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, Sidney, I want you to be happy. I want Andrew to be happy. I want everybody I want to be happy. I want everybody to thrive. But like the thing about this podcast is that the more listeners we get and the bigger the podcast gets, the more annoying some of y'all becomes. So it's like, you know, the cool core people that started with us, sometimes they feel like entitled. Like people will comment on posts that I put now on Instagram and be like, I've.
Speaker 1: Been with you since YouTube. I'm one of the original people.
Speaker 2: And it's like, wha those YouTube videos were like five six years old. Yeah, And people are like, yes, but I've been here from the beginning, and it's like that doesn't I mean it's great, but like that doesn't I don't owe you something because of that, right, Like I'm a grown as person that you still don't know. You watch a couple of videos and you listen to a couple episodes and people are like, uh, classic Berie or Sidney, didn't, didn't Ramona set and it's like somebody' I was doing too much?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's it's fine, but I just feel like it's hard.
Speaker 1: I mean, right now, I got too.
Speaker 3: Much going on to get a comment that felt that feels negative and read it on any given day at this moment and be like, oh yeah, I needed to hear that, you know, like I don't. I well, I'm not saying anything positive. Just please don't have a positive comment.
Speaker 2: I saw you perform on Sunday, and I feel like I haven't seen your set in a minute, but I say, you perform on Sunday and it was the most the most beautiful. I think it was the most Sydney set.
Speaker 1: It was just it was so real and it was so you, and it was so freaking funny.
Speaker 2: And I hope that you still you're still carrying that with you because it was so good. Trying try it's a lot. It was no, no, no, no, it's good.
Speaker 3: But the thing is about we do the nit every Sunday and every Sunday. If like Marie is opening the show, I was like, oh, it's gonna be a great show because you like literally all of the energy that we need.
Speaker 1: You fucking carry that shit if you're.
Speaker 2: Not not last Sunday, but thank you now every Sunday, every Sunday.
Speaker 1: And I was just who was I talking to?
Speaker 3: I was talking to I won't say who, but they were like the way Marie things off the top of her head is just brilliant.
Speaker 1: It's just like they're.
Speaker 3: Like, she's literally in the moment and we'll think of a reference and just like tag tag tag, and it's so good.
Speaker 1: And it's like, yeah, that's why I'm like, can Marie open? Yeah?
Speaker 2: We need her to open because we don't. I don't notice energy in this room right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I was high last Sunday and I couldn't. I couldn't do it. Like, I couldn't think of any references. I couldn't connect stuff, and I was like, I can't be high.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that well. Remember I got offstairs and you were like you did eight minutes? Because I was like, I have nothing to say, you know what? That was the smoothest eight minutes, and we got to it. Sometimes we dragged shit on.
Speaker 3: It's like we did not need to do thirteen minutes, but it was like eight minutes. It was perfect.
Speaker 2: They were ready for the show in eight minutes, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, ah, yeah, she got hosts this. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But you see how perspectives can be so different Because you thought it was great and I got off remember when I mean it did the Sunday before and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, Oh, she's not gonna warm up the crowd at all. She's gonna write to her then huh, well okay.
Speaker 2: So for people who are listening who maybe have never been to a comedy show, the job of the host is not to do their jokes.
Speaker 1: At the top of the show.
Speaker 2: It's to open up the room, get the room ready for comedy. You talk to the crowd, you see who's celebrating birthdays. You like, if you have a joke that works, you like, throw it in there. But your job is to make.
Speaker 1: That shit hot. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hot.
Speaker 2: So the next comment coming up is just like the crowd is ready, like like moist for comedy d but Amina was like, I'm gonna just do all these new jokes that I haven't tested anywhere.
Speaker 1: And she was just literally like.
Speaker 2: Going through a list of like new, unworked things and it was like, cis this.
Speaker 1: The crowd was like.
Speaker 3: No, but I love it because I mean when you guys went to DC, I was like so sad I wasn't there because I was like, ah, hey on fire, I could.
Speaker 1: Tell girl Wie and a bunch of people from the podcast came. We did.
Speaker 2: I did four shows with Molly and Amina, but like when I got there, and that's the thing about me, is because I'm so good off the top of my head, and I don't like preparing for stuff. I'd just be showing up like a couple of minutes before the show and I'm like, well, I guess I'll talk about this, this and this, and then I have to fill in the blanks.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't feel smooth to me.
Speaker 2: Girl, if I'm in the zone and the crowd is hot and I'm not high, then like things will start.
Speaker 1: I see it.
Speaker 2: It's like a beautiful mind, like everything's connected, and I see like the lady with the fractions on her face, I'm that. But that first show in DC, I was like making fun of the audience.
Speaker 1: I mainly did CrowdWork.
Speaker 2: And then the last show, the last I was like, well, I need to be prepared. So the next menu was like you can't with a set today, Like I was doing material because I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't feel good.
Speaker 4: No, But sometimes I watched you and like, I feel like you almost plant people in the audience because the way that you respond to them I'm like, how the hell did you find that? That's crazy?
Speaker 2: But when I like, and I'm gonna tell ya a little secret when I talk to the audiences, because I can't remember what joke comes next in my set. I mean mainly, that's most comedians when they doing CrowdWork, they like trying to sift through their set list and be like, ah, let me maneuver some ship while I'm talking no, But I'm not trying to maneuver some I can't remember my jokes.
Speaker 1: I legit be like no, but I doesn't appear like that. It appears like a professional.
Speaker 2: So my gift in my curse because I feel very like unprofessional and not prepared on stage and everyone's like Maria is just up there and I'm like, but my head is like what's next? And Sydney knows my material more than I do, Like Sydney like you got this, this, this, this, you got the joke about this, And I'm like, oh, I forgot all about that.
Speaker 3: Tell me text me this morning, yo, can you tell me that joke that I said off stage? And I remembered it and I was like, fuck, I wish I could remember my own shit like this.
Speaker 1: Oh my girl, is it crazy?
Speaker 3: I got the text early, like, yeah, I remember it, and I was so annoyed that I remembered the joke and I can't remember my own material ever.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, so you have a solo show coming up.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that because we can definitely get people to show up to that listening right now. The show is called My Beautiful, No, my favorite open book of beautiful.
Speaker 1: I was about to say my Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. Wow. Wow, that's a good title. Who's that title? Oh that's Kanye Wes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, can I use that?
Speaker 2: Scratch out your title and put that in there, that my Beautiful, Dark Twisted Fantasy open book.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's you talking. It's an hour long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be an hour we work.
Speaker 1: I have a your Door Peterson.
Speaker 3: She's gonna be opening because you know, I just in case it's not an hour.
Speaker 2: Your Door of Peterson. What is she's doing? She's doing stand up? Oh city is the cutest little yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: She she does character, she does, she does everything. She's fantastic. I love her so much. So she's gonna do you know, her little work work, and then I'm gonna just be doing all the material, the material that I've been working on about my childhood.
Speaker 2: Is there a set design? Is there gonna be some lighting cues?
Speaker 1: Like what?
Speaker 2: Because you give you gave us outfits and characters last time, what's gonna be?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 3: I know this time, I was like, I'm literally for this first show, literally working through all of the material and then go to the next level, because I feel like, if you try to put everything for the first show, that's too much stress. Yeah it's all if you're if your stories and jokes work, then you can incorporate every everything else. But if you're trying to incorporate, you know, wigs and your jokes, not all the way there.
Speaker 1: It's just professional you see that.
Speaker 3: Well I learned that from doing the other solo show three times. I was like, a, you know, yeah, gotta be prepared. We talked about being prepared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be prepared. Yeah that's what Scar said. So there's that.
Speaker 3: And I hope after the podcast we can go to your house cause you gotta.
Speaker 1: Fucking o apartment.
Speaker 2: I walked here from my house, Oh yeah, bitch, And I was like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna leave my house at eleven thirty.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be on time because I said it was gonna take like fifteen eighteen minutes or something like that to walk to walk, so so it's probably a three minute cab ride. I was like, I was like, I'm just gonna I'm gonna leave at eleven thirty. I left my house at eleven fifty five, so I know, I if you live closer somewhere, you're not gonna be early, You're still gonna be late.
Speaker 1: I'm actually later. Yeah, harder for me to be on time. Yep.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so yeah, the apartment is, uh, it's cute. It's in a good little neighborhood, I think, which is what was most important to me.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't need a lot of space.
Speaker 2: I just want to be able to be like that's where I get my coffee, that's where I get my rose, that's where I clean.
Speaker 1: My panties, Like I want to be able to walk to stuff.
Speaker 2: And this week, like the day after I moved, I had a show and they were like the show starts at nine thirty, and I was like, don't nobody want to do Comedya No nine thirty? And then I was like I'm not gonna go and I checked the address and it was two blocks away from my house, so I was like, So I showed up looking like a raggedy bum. The show was fine, again, fully unprepared. I got on stage. I was like mad because I got Okay, so quick tip. If you're moving and you don't want to pay for boxes, just go on craigslists and people give free moving boxes away. I got twenty boxes on Craigslist for free, and after I was unpacking them, I was like, I'm just gonna put them on crazlist for somebody else.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm paying forward.
Speaker 2: So I put them online and this woman said she was gonna come, and then I forgot to respond to her. She didn't come, and so I put the boxes outside and then it rained. No, twenty boxes in the rain. Like twenty boxes in the rain. Everybody hate you because recycling, no hold on. So I run downstairs the way the boxes were.
Speaker 1: You trying to save them? No, they were under the fire escape. They were all dry.
Speaker 2: I was like, look at God, it was wet everywhere except where these boxes.
Speaker 1: That's god. Okay, what a mighty god. We serve box. So somebody came to pick them up.
Speaker 2: But when I was trying to maneuver them outside the night before. This woman walked by and she was on the sidewalk and she was like, do you have permission to put your boxes there?
Speaker 1: Your trash there? And I was like what.
Speaker 2: She was like, do you have permission to put you up your trash here? And I was like, this is in front of my building and she was like this is no, this is my building. It was like the one next door. And she was like, you can't put just and I was like, it's trash, like you about to fight me over some trat. And it was a black lady and I was like, says, really this will be doing yeah in gentrified Brooklyn is arguing about where I'm up with these boxes.
Speaker 1: She said, this my space.
Speaker 2: But if I had put the boxes there, because I moved them, I was like, well, I'm just moving and she was like, no, it's fine.
Speaker 1: And I was like, if it had been fine, you wouldn't have said anything to me.
Speaker 2: So I moved them. But if I had left them where they were, they would have been with So truly.
Speaker 1: Jesus is real. Jesus is real.
Speaker 2: Anyway, somebody came to pick them up and were they nice? I left the boxes house. I was like, I'm not letting a stranger danger and my place. So I left the boxes outside.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Uh, I like it.
Speaker 2: You know, you're showing us pictures when they were at Oh, when I was at Carolinas and I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is perfect. Carolina came over. She helped me unpack some books or something. Stupid. Books are dumb. If you have books in your house and you're moving, throw the books away. No, we need the books. They waste so much. But you need the book.
Speaker 2: It'll be a tiny box of books and that's heavier than the box that has all your crast fes.
Speaker 3: You need the books. The books are important. You need to either look smart or look like you. You know, you're in the academia. Books are academia. Books are canceled.
Speaker 2: Get you a little kindle, you know, get that poor eyesight, but live your best blind life with that kindle.
Speaker 1: You know, we deserve it. We deserve it. What else? Oh, so fran came over yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh, because we were going to go get a drink across the street and I'm showing her my house. She comes in, She's like, wow, that looks awesome. Wow, this is cute. She's like, let me see your bathroom. I'm bragging. I'm like, I'm gonna put some shelves up, blah blah blah. I look in the sink. The biggest roach I've ever seen in my life the size of my thumb.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. It was that big and that thit.
Speaker 2: In front of him in the sink, and I'm like, oh my gosh, you don't think I have a dirty house?
Speaker 1: Like oh, screaming ice scream. She screams.
Speaker 2: We all scream for ice cream. She's like, do you the roach is just trying to like crawl out of the sink. I think it came out of the It was so big, like like an Amazon bug.
Speaker 1: It was so big. She's like, do you have spray?
Speaker 2: So I gotta go get my fantastic She got this like bug spray.
Speaker 1: We're spraying it, We're screaming. We're spraying it. We're screaming.
Speaker 2: It tries to fly away, it lands on its back and that.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, now she don't think I have a dirty house.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: And I just hit it on the podcast or aboudy don't think I have a dirty house.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: She lives in Brooklyn. She knows the deal. And it's a water bug. That's different.
Speaker 1: It was so big. Water bug comes from the drain. It's the building you.
Speaker 2: Just move in.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Sis. That was the that was the last tenant's bug. Yeah, that's residual bugs from somebody else.
Speaker 1: It was so nasty. Yeah, but you can come see the place today. Yeah, I'll come. I'll stop by. Andrew, you can come see the place today too.
Speaker 2: I would love oh amazing, love it. And hopefully we could get out of here early. We have nineteen eisodes.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Larry has another episode after your guys.
Speaker 1: Oh so sad a yikes.
Speaker 4: I'm here until like six thirty or maybe.
Speaker 3: Or maybe I can ooh, or maybe I can come tomorrow.
Speaker 1: And uh oh I need.
Speaker 3: Your actually need your blow dryer with a calm, can I brow because I'm gonna take my braids out tonight.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait you need it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Do you still have that blow dryer?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Because I was like Si and I got my hair CRT. I should have messaged you to bring it to the podcast. I would totally abort it. Yeah, let me run home real quick, get it. I'll be right back. Okay, Oh, we have a break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, buddy, Oh maybe, oh buddy, maybe, But I don't know if I want to walk fifteen minutes come back this half an hour worth of walking.
Speaker 1: You know, but your girl, uber we uber are there.
Speaker 2: We uber pooled, we uber pool there. Actually we could take the bus. The bus stops right in front of me, just the bus stops your own apartment. We would never take a bus.
Speaker 1: That's a love. The bus is my brain.
Speaker 2: I'm about to cancel all my metro car like, I'm gonna just take the bus exclusively directly to my front door. And my bedroom doesn't have any curtains, so I just be butt naked for the people at the bust up.
Speaker 1: How is it?
Speaker 2: I mean, the body is great, SI, Now I know your body's great, but I'm saying, how.
Speaker 4: Do you feel about that not having any curtains? Because the the guy who lives on the street view of my building.
Speaker 1: I know you told me this story.
Speaker 4: He literally I saw him just getting like pounded out.
Speaker 1: Oh and you were hot for it.
Speaker 4: I was totally hot.
Speaker 1: What floor is you on?
Speaker 4: So I it's not a walk up, it's a walk down. So he's like he's the garden level. Yeah, he's like below level, and so.
Speaker 2: He's not even getting any light. That's why I little curtains so.
Speaker 4: When you're walking down the steps, you can see everything in his apartment, including two naked bodies.
Speaker 1: Was the sex good? How long did you stand there?
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 4: I took from getting into my apartment. Okay, I would have stood there.
Speaker 2: I would have stood there for the like, if you gonna do it, I'm gonna watch you do it.
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 4: It was great. And I was like I was already gone, and I was like he moved in that week, and I was like, it would be so ballsy for me to just knock on the door and just be like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Like, you can't bang the dude downstairs?
Speaker 4: I know, I know I not see Sydney and I does.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be weird.
Speaker 4: I know I can't. I can't.
Speaker 1: That only brand it is weird. This is true. Your brand is a man.
Speaker 4: It might have been the same guy.
Speaker 1: That i've Jamie Fox quote unquote.
Speaker 4: Okay, he literally does look like Jamie Fox.
Speaker 1: But okay, receipts or didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't have the picture because we don't believe.
Speaker 1: Because you're lying. We don't believe.
Speaker 2: I think someone who looks like Gabrielle Union you hooked up with yourself. Yeah, I know, my masturbde it.
Speaker 1: While I wasn't looking in the.
Speaker 2: Mirror, Andrew said, you look really really great. I put makeup on today.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm gonna go to the podcast and be better.
Speaker 1: They're saying, so we need to take a photo with the guests today, got it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, no, no, no, I do think that sometimes.
Speaker 3: I'm like, ah, if we had pictures with a guess, they would be more inclined to repost.
Speaker 4: I feel like people are so dumb with the pictures taken in this studio though, you know what I mean. So many different podcasts have the it's just you just scroll past them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. That is true for people never be prepared.
Speaker 2: But the lighting also is not that good in here, so you know, like and forever dog, I'm a megabone before I come here.
Speaker 1: Really, that's the real reason. I'm like, eh, sir, but your skin looks fantastic.
Speaker 2: I've been drinking a lot of water, a lot more water, and I am I feel like I should be doing stuff with my skin because like I'm getting older.
Speaker 1: But like I'm also afraid that if I start.
Speaker 2: Playing with like creams and treatments and rose water, that I'm gonna like mess it up somehow.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Just this smile Lemma, I'm like, should I put this night cream on? Is it going to make my face like break out?
Speaker 3: I think you should do something that's uh like not vegan, but something that's more natural, like find some some night treatments.
Speaker 1: That are like natural based or whatever you call it.
Speaker 2: When you use oh, I mean we We've been getting a lot of products, you know, for the past, and I've like, I use the Imass.
Speaker 1: I'm using the lotion. Yeah, I's a great wander clamby just gold Iass.
Speaker 3: I was like, wow, it looks like I actually sleep. This is insanity.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I feel like I see a difference on myself, but you feel like when you use the under imass there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because your girls hagged, you know.
Speaker 3: I like, I have insomnia, so it's hard for me to sleep sometimes, and then when I do go to sleep, I'm still not well rested because.
Speaker 1: Should be flailing. Sis.
Speaker 2: We talked about this, Yes, just trying to cuddle with everybody next to.
Speaker 1: You I I toss in turn.
Speaker 2: I'm a toss sout baby. That's what I do in the bed, toss salad.
Speaker 1: Have you ever what was lost time you had a salad on lambses? Oh?
Speaker 2: I actually yesterday, sweet Green, I had the harvest salad that has all these nuts and seasoning. And can we stop with the fucking almonds in a salad, bitch, Eat the almonds by themselves, Eat the salad by itself.
Speaker 1: I don't need all that like crunchiness. Get a crunchy salad. I don't wrong.
Speaker 2: Man can give you the same crunch I don't want any type of nuts in my cell.
Speaker 1: No something power seeds. The fork is not picking up the self. It's not.
Speaker 3: And people who love nuts and things chaotic, they're just they can't be trusted. Those are those are the people who you know, cheating relationships.
Speaker 1: Those are the people that they got skid marks and they draws.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are the people that tell you look good when you got a booger in your nose.
Speaker 3: I hate those people, those Cashi go leang, I hate them. And it's just like, stop with the nuts.
Speaker 2: And I had to pick out all of the nuts and then can we stop salad places.
Speaker 3: That don't give me enough fucking dressing. We got this big ass bowl and then you want me to drizzle. You want me to like, you gotta drinkle, you gotta dip the fork tips in it. And they're just like, are you fucking kidding it? Give me a real amount of salad dressing that can cover, can coat the mixed screens.
Speaker 1: How much of your just salad costs?
Speaker 3: Because it sounds like you had a seventeen dollars salad, honey on the corporate card.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I did not pay love it. You know, did you get chicken? You got some protein on it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I just I want to be healthy.
Speaker 3: But I always see these people who eat healthy and it's like, ah, what's your life looking like?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 3: You being all healthy and shit, but like you're not getting fucked right. Your job sucks, Like who cares? I'd rather eat shitty? You think people who are getting fucked right? No, they're not getting sucked right.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely.
Speaker 2: You know, if you've only ever been having bad sex, do you know what good sex is?
Speaker 1: Honey?
Speaker 3: If you're thirty four and you haven't had not one glimpse of great sex, you need to go die.
Speaker 1: You need to go sound like lay down.
Speaker 4: How many times have you had like actually like quality sex?
Speaker 1: Then quality sex. I've had quality sex, I've had called sexy.
Speaker 4: Sounds like you're lying right now your tone.
Speaker 3: I want to mention the people. I'm just saying you don't mention their names. But I'm an older woman. I'm not twenty seven, you know what I mean. Like I've been out there, I got miles on this dang. You know, yes, but you were happy you've had bad sex before? Oh some of it was with people that were like boyfriends, right, Like I was in.
Speaker 2: A look at that. We're so good, we're getting better, We're getting better.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, if you think you're getting fucking gossip from us, no more.
Speaker 2: No, you know to get me slipping with libel and slander on this podcast in these United States to the International the International Waters version of the podcast, this ain't it, This is.
Speaker 3: Not You're not gonna come here, get your tea and then spill it somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, then saying that just the clip of the tee to somebody so they can hear us spilling it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Then we come down the whole episode.
Speaker 3: Okay, and then we caught out here and it's out of contact.
Speaker 2: It's like I said that I loved you, but it was trash, you know. Yo.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, Well, proud.
Speaker 2: Of myself for starting myself right there, but uh, I don't know. I think I had bad sex for a while, so much so that I was like, I'm just gonna have I'm gonna stop having sex, and I would celibate for a while, right, and then I got back in the sex game. Some people were still bad, but like now, when it's good, it's just like I'm just gonna keep.
Speaker 1: Coming here because I keep coming here.
Speaker 2: But otherwise, like once i feel like I'm done with that, then I'm moving on to something else.
Speaker 1: Okay, I support it thousand percent.
Speaker 3: But the problem is that love sucks, so you get clouded and you just you'll deal with some mediocre or regular or you know, you just deal because you're like, I have such strong feelings for this person that you know I will.
Speaker 1: I'll neglect my physical needs. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know nothing about that life, but I'm just saying it's out there. Yeah, love sounds dumb, And I also think that people put too big of a importance of on sex it's like it's great when it's great, but it's not.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't be the end all be all for relationship.
Speaker 2: But if we have a good relationship, right, you support me, I support you. Every it's fifty fifty, everybody's paying for stuff. The apartment is cute, everybody, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But the sex is bad. That's going like start to fracture things in that relationship. We all have to fix this.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree, Yeah, I think we just have to one what is bad sex because the sex can physically you could be doing everything right, but we just are not like meshing.
Speaker 1: Well, the energy is off.
Speaker 2: You can have somebody who has terrible technique I feel like, but you feel good about them, so like you'll deal. No, that's where y'all are messing up. The technique is trash. You gotta tell them in the moment. Technique is trash. It's not working for me. Whatever you're doing right now, it's not working.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely, as long as you're vocal about what you like.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you what I mean. Sometimes you don't really know what you like.
Speaker 2: You just know what you don't like. I don't like this whatever you're doing right now, please stop.
Speaker 1: It's that right now.
Speaker 3: I'm here for you know, we're just gonna yelp the sex while it's happening.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know people that I know.
Speaker 2: This girl she's she was sleeping with this dude, and she said the sex was so bad, like he was a bad kisser, like he was trying to like eat her face.
Speaker 1: Everything was just bad. It was uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: She was disappointed because they're like connection outside of the sex was really really good. And she said she didn't say anything while it was happening, but a few days later told him that she didn't like how the sex was.
Speaker 3: Bitch, If I'm drinking hot coco with you and you talking about some sex from four days ago you were canceled, you should have told.
Speaker 1: Me either right after or the morning.
Speaker 2: I'll say it in the moment. Oh so you sat on this bad dick for days?
Speaker 1: Is that on it?
Speaker 2: You literally sat on the bad dick, and then you want to mention it while we at brunch in passing and now I'm looking at my orange juice all crazy, like, well I should I drink that.
Speaker 1: I don't feel comfortable. It got pulping it, like I don't.
Speaker 2: Feel right so you're saying something in the moment while it's happening, or you're seeing it after it happens.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it either in the moment or like the day after.
Speaker 2: Okay, Andrew, bad sex, are saying it in the moment, or you're saying it.
Speaker 4: I feel like I want to say I would say it in the moment, but I would.
Speaker 1: You know, you're a lie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know laughter because I'm you know, you're getting moment see, but.
Speaker 1: That's a dude.
Speaker 2: You're getting an orgasm out of it. Anyway, That's not the same thing for us. If the sex is bad, I'm not getting an orgasm out of it.
Speaker 1: The sex would be good and I still not get an organ exactly.
Speaker 2: So Andrew's like, well, you know you're still getting It're still common. It's such a man yup, you got wait outside.
Speaker 1: You just bring your headphones out there.
Speaker 4: But I'm like, wait outside.
Speaker 3: Communication is hard, I mean people, feelings tough. I mean me getting older, I'm fucking tired of feelings. I'm legit. Absolutely. If I can remove like eighty percent of my feelings, I would. I feel like I would be able to function better in the world because I'm constantly. If like trying to hold my feelings accountable and then think about somebody else's feelings, It's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: That's too much.
Speaker 3: It's too much feelings and I have I already am that type of person. It's like I'm going through all of the emotions in twenty minutes. It's happy, sad, annoyed, stressed, out, angry? Did I peel on myself?
Speaker 1: Oh? I came, like it's a lot. What emotions? Did I appeel myself? What is that? Angst? Stress? I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know when dogs get like really excited about something, Well, yeah, I've never been that excited for anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wow?
Speaker 2: What would get me that excited that I would almost peel myself?
Speaker 1: Andrew?
Speaker 4: Are you saying that I would get you that excited?
Speaker 1: No, I'm asking, he's asking you. Do you know that is not you? You sure?
Speaker 4: What would give me that excited?
Speaker 1: I mean seeing your neighbor get plowed?
Speaker 4: That was an apartment. I did go back to my apartment after and just to the thought of that was just like enough for me.
Speaker 1: Is your your neighbor hot?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: The guy that he was getting penetrated by, however.
Speaker 1: Was which way were they facing.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I only saw okay, just for context, the guy that is who lives in that apartment, he is consistently on his bed, completely butt naked, with his ass to the window.
Speaker 2: What this is that that show on Netflix that you yeah, that white girl that was like being watched by that crazy librarian.
Speaker 4: Right, It's like these people don't have curtains.
Speaker 2: Well, I have curtains. They're just sheer and I don't like to close them.
Speaker 4: So but I came home at like probably like two o'clock in the morning, and when I last left him, he was in the same position as always.
Speaker 1: A job.
Speaker 4: I think he's a student because I saw him on Grinder, and I believe.
Speaker 1: Does he fucking read it? What is he learning?
Speaker 4: He's twenty one, he's learned how to take that dick.
Speaker 2: But that is a class by itself, you know, Okay, that's a whole cours class.
Speaker 4: And he's just getting he's getting pounded out.
Speaker 1: And you've seen him on Grinder, but you guys have never matched.
Speaker 4: You don't match on Grinder. It's just like an like any can message anybody.
Speaker 1: That's the problem that y'all need to have some kind of limitation.
Speaker 2: What's the straight people version of that. I need to be able to see everybody. No, because I can't see everybody, I have to match with them.
Speaker 1: To talk to them. I just want to see like a little grid of faces and no.
Speaker 4: But it's scary though, because then also like you can literally just post like your torso and that's it, that's your picture.
Speaker 1: You know, that's tacky. I mean that's grinders.
Speaker 2: Find you don't need to have a party, he said, don't.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants you one there?
Speaker 4: Okay, are some lesbian women that do go on it though, to find other lesbian women I.
Speaker 1: Know of, So you know how desperate we are. We desperate, We just can't.
Speaker 2: It's hard lesbians on grinder just to be on Grinder. The women like, what's the lesbian grinder?
Speaker 1: What is the I think it's is it her? I don't know. I you know, I'm out the the app game. I can't and I don't and for that reason, I'm out. Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 3: I was in it and I saw it and I was like, ugh, y'all are I just want.
Speaker 2: To be I want like somebody attractive with like all their teeth that smells good to approach me on the street like at an event, Like you know, I'm walking by a gallery and you building a chair or something, you know what I mean, like something, you know what I mean, Like they do that in the movie That's Fucking Fantasy Airport. Well, because apps are still fairly new, like they're like twenty years ago, people weren't meeting on apps. They were talking to people on the street in front of Bloomingdale's, Like it's not happening, Like I'm attractive, what I look like coming up?
Speaker 1: I'm not coming up to nobody. I'm not I'm not gonna be up to anybody. I'm not good for what you see me?
Speaker 2: You got eyes and you got legs, come walk over here, come and dugged me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But now because of these apps, these men are like even more scared.
Speaker 1: And it's like, ugh, yuck, they're not scared.
Speaker 3: I will say this, this is a this is a reckless thing that I'm about to put out here. But I mean, they shamed the cat callers so hard that it affected the men who weren't even cat calling. And they're like, oh, these bitters don't want us to talk at all, so we just we're not saying nothing. I'm gonna I'm gonna say that, I'm gonna go out on a limb and just say the cat calling. The whole ordeal was so drained to the last bit that now men who are like weren't even cat calling, are like, you know, maybe I don't I should wait and see, maybe they'll come talk to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Every guy is a dirt bag and disgusting and oh you don't know how.
Speaker 1: To talk to women. So they're just like, I'm not gonna say nothing. That's crazy, do do we? What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Maybe a little bit, but I mean, like just it's I feel like men are lazier now than they've ever been in their lives. Like it used to be you had to make a tiny bit of effort to talk to somebody, engage with somebody straight man anyway, I mean, gay dudes.
Speaker 1: I feel like y'all do it different. Y'all are very gallery.
Speaker 2: Y'all just make eye contact and y'all be like, Okay, we're on the same page.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all. Hot girl, so y'all. But like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I I mean out contact with this dude on the train yesterday and I was like, okay, he looking at me. You know, he tall, but then he also had like like a like a like a Jerry Curl ponytail. Marie, he looked like he looked like a young David Ruffin.
Speaker 1: You know, he looked like a temptation or something.
Speaker 2: And I want to say he came to sit next to me, because he was sitting across from me, and then a bunch of shuffling happened, and he got up and came to sit like next to me. And I saw his phone and he was listening to Kelly Price, and I was like, ah, bro, you're not his type to.
Speaker 1: Say transparent. I was like, I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Uh. But like, you know, you make eye contact with these people, you smile a little bit. I will say, I think since I've.
Speaker 1: Been bald, people are a little a little more confident. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I actually I don't know how this sentence makes sense. They're like, they're not talking to me, but they're like smiling at me.
Speaker 1: Have you been going out?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Really, I've been kind of lazy about that. But I last night I did go out, but I didn't go on a date. I just went out with somebody. We went to get some drinks and then I went home. I went with I was with fran Oh okay, girl, girl, But like it was, everybody was like chubby. All the men looked like grapes with beards. No, and had beards.
Speaker 3: That's unfortunate. It's a lot of mister potato heads just floating out here.
Speaker 2: Just a lot of rusted potatoes out here, a lot of idahos.
Speaker 1: Good god, well cow.
Speaker 3: And this is why they don't talk now, because we're just we're so mean.
Speaker 1: I want to be better at like being nice.
Speaker 2: But as soon as you be nice, you give them a little inch and they're already like anal hold on, what's the fun you want to do? I'm a lesbian. I was just complimenting you, and now you think I want to have.
Speaker 1: Sex with you?
Speaker 3: This week this guy was like, ah, sinny, you'll be saying you're a lesbian, but uh, the way you be looking, it's like, because I got eyes, I can I can say, oh, this guy is good looking, and I can even be like, oh, okay, but I don't want a dick inside of me.
Speaker 1: That's real? How about that? That's real? Yeah? I don't want no real dick.
Speaker 3: I'll take any I'll take the real adjacent dick.
Speaker 1: Okay, cute, Yeah, I'll take a fake dick.
Speaker 3: I don't want any dick that's attached to somebody that can speak and give me their opinion.
Speaker 1: I don't want that. No, thank you. So when you with with lesbians, do you guys pick the dick out together.
Speaker 3: I'm yelling a long term relationship, I guess, but I mean that seems like a lot. You know, some people don't know what they want. You gotta be like sitting there and be like, well, what's this and.
Speaker 1: What's I said? Sitting there? You get to try it on at the store.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting down. It's exhausting. I don't want to stand up and look at dick. I gotta, I gotta get a break.
Speaker 1: It's just she's like an extra step.
Speaker 2: You know. You can just meet somebody and hope that the dick fits, you know, if the dick don't fit, you must.
Speaker 4: But we don't want their opinions exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't want to listen to them. You don't have to listen to.
Speaker 4: Them, Yes you do. Unfortunately you have to before and after a little.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Marie, you are you over there with a mute nigga, what's up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a he's a Helen Keller, Henry Keller. He blind too, he can't see what's up?
Speaker 1: Like getting that Brail Dick. What's not going on over there? Nothing? Literally? Nothing? What? What? What the way you're looking?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Just like I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk about it, well because I was going to talk about, you know, the fact that I'm dying of HPV, but.
Speaker 4: About HPV.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to talk about it. God, No, you want to talk about HPV.
Speaker 4: Because we already I already talked about HVV.
Speaker 1: Okay, what did you talk about? When did we talk.
Speaker 4: About in the what is It Reformed? How Expert episode where he said they only had one a s.
Speaker 1: CD Ever, what did you say his STD was?
Speaker 4: I think it was like, was it chlamydia?
Speaker 1: Clemate? I can't remember. Let's just go with clamydia. That's the standard.
Speaker 4: And I said my list including HPV, which the symptoms doesn't show up for everybody. It showed up for me as showing up for you. No, oh, everybody has HPV.
Speaker 1: Marie, everybody saying that.
Speaker 2: When I've been when I was waitressing, it was a lot.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, everybody had HPV at your job.
Speaker 3: Not everybody has the job, but like one person would say and then like oh yeah and such and such and then oh yeah and then such, and it's like, oh wow, that's a lot, and it's just like it's just a thing.
Speaker 1: It had never been a thing for me.
Speaker 4: I know it has if you are actually active, you have HPV. Well how did you find out that you have HPV?
Speaker 1: I went to Planned Parenthood.
Speaker 2: They took check out I got, I got like a PAP smer or whatever, and they said it came back abnormal. Mind you, the test was in July. The test was in July.
Speaker 1: And then they were like, well you got you gotta come in. We got a.
Speaker 2: Biopsy a cervix to see like what's herself.
Speaker 1: They like cut a piece of my cervix and hurt and hurt.
Speaker 2: I mean they like, I'm dude. And they were like, we're gonna spray with vinegar. I was like, is that apple cider And they're like no, it's just regular vinegar. And I was like what they gonna put some chips on it or like some deal pickles.
Speaker 1: It's like, what's happening?
Speaker 2: So they sent me a letter they were like, oh, you're your test came back abnormal.
Speaker 1: You gotta come in for this biopsy.
Speaker 2: I'm like, better, just fucking call me man, send me a text that says yeah your nay, can you come in this day? So they were like, can you come in on the for the biopsy on your birthday?
Speaker 1: And I was like, absolutely not. I'm not going to.
Speaker 2: Have this fake surgery on the day of my birthday because they were like, well before this surgery this thing, you can't have sex for three days two three days before and I was like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Go'll be getting dig It's my birthday weekend.
Speaker 2: So I moved it to this past week and I get there and they're like, so you have HBV and we're gonna run this test and I was like, I was like I have it or y'all testing if I have it?
Speaker 1: And they're like, no, you have it, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like the letter didn't say that I have it, and they were like, you have it, we just need to know, like what is it mild? Is it like? Is it gonna turn into cervical cancer? And all I heard was cervical cancer and I was like cancer And that's what that day was I text the group and I was like.
Speaker 3: Bury me, you were so you're so loose about it, and I was like, oh my god. This I as a friend, was like, Marie has opened up another box of herself.
Speaker 1: My box is too open.
Speaker 2: Since that's why that's not the I don't even know how long I've had it because I hadn't been to the Ghana called this in legit years.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, wait, Marie, this is a real thing.
Speaker 3: And I think that it's important to educate our listeners that, like, there's nothing wrong with HPV.
Speaker 1: I mean, people, ok something is wrong, like.
Speaker 3: It can turn into cervical cancer, but there's this stigma and it's like a lot of the times it's men giving it to women.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's talk about it. So then I spoke to the Jamaican and I told him. I told him that I have HPV and he was like what And because I was like, well, he gave it to me, then I'm gonna need for him to know so he don't give it to me again.
Speaker 1: Right, That's not how I've not been one of those everyones.
Speaker 2: I've been looking down my nose at y'all dusty HPV coochies and here, I.
Speaker 1: Am, ray, how do you know what was the last time you had a past? I hadn't legit.
Speaker 2: Talking about what's the question?
Speaker 1: The question is this? You don't know when?
Speaker 2: So you could have been like everyone else because I was like, I'm like, it's above me now, you know, I don't know nothing about that. And I googled the symptoms and I was like, well, you know, my cat is still smooth and she thriving. But like they were like they so they do this test. They cut they cut stuff out, they put it in these little peatrie dishes.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you saw it.
Speaker 2: I saw because I wanted to see and I was like, I don't know the man and stuff. It was like a little it was gross, okay, And they like start with a little spoon shaken the throw up and they like try to seal because they they seal.
Speaker 1: Your wound or whatever in your body.
Speaker 2: And they're like, you can't have sex until Thursday or whatever day it was for us, So.
Speaker 1: You gotta you've got a commission. I mean that was this past week.
Speaker 2: So like I'm ready to go, but I haven't spoken to the Jamaican because I don't don't have.
Speaker 1: HBV NO worry. I hope you're fucking listening.
Speaker 2: You you you aren't even man, don't you dare do that?
Speaker 1: Don't you do that now?
Speaker 3: Don't I want you to man up and be like, hey, this is a little.
Speaker 1: Bit of HBV. Like it's he didn't even know what it was.
Speaker 2: Like both of us were on the phone, like googling it, and when you google it, it's so because it's like, oh my god, like what it's not though, but when you google it it's terrifying.
Speaker 1: It can be.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, like the way we're talking about, Okay, look.
Speaker 1: I'm fine.
Speaker 2: Apparently seventy nine million people have it's the most common of the st I s or whatever, but like there are no real symptoms in men, and there's.
Speaker 1: No cure for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it either goes away by itself or it turns into cervical cancer.
Speaker 3: So that's like herpes, except I mean there, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't do it.
Speaker 2: Don't don't put don't put my box in the same box as people who got herpies like Usher, thank you, and.
Speaker 1: You know that that was very mean what they did to Usher. What was mean about what it did to Usher? But they put him in the Hustlers movie. That was me.
Speaker 3: No that they just like shamed him so hard. It's just everybody who watching it. Okay, But if you have herpes and you're famous.
Speaker 2: And you've given like you're just because you you they are, they're hostess. If you're famous and you're a man, you're gonna be sleeping with everybody because you got fans.
Speaker 1: If you got herpes and you're giving it to people, you should be shamed. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Wrap your bumpy dick up usher when you're fitting Bunny. And he was talking about herbes a whole fucking time.
Speaker 1: You gotta let it burn route.
Speaker 2: I wonder if he gave it to Chili anyway, But that's what like, that's herpees is different. Yeah, but is there any creams that you have to take? Like, no, my cat is fine.
Speaker 1: I just have to wait.
Speaker 2: They said it's gonna take ten days for them to like test everything, figure it out. And they're like, if we call you, then it's mild and it's gonna go away by itself, like it's barely HPV if we if we send you a letter, ben is something else.
Speaker 1: And I was like, just kill me now. Nor what ah did you tell your mom.
Speaker 2: I told my mother that I had to go get biopsied. I feel like if I told my mother I had HPV, she'd be like.
Speaker 1: You out here being a ho in the streets.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's a mom, she knows that people. I don't even know if, Like, I don't even know if my mother.
Speaker 1: But isn't she a nurse? Yeah? But I mean this is like a new disease.
Speaker 2: My mother works at a nursing home with old people. Had got the classics, they.
Speaker 1: Getting scurvy, they get they getting like.
Speaker 2: You know, chlamydian crabs getting crabs. They're not getting HPV.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they already have it.
Speaker 1: Yes, old people, Yes people have HPV. You know who else has HPV?
Speaker 2: The Jamaican because uh girl, or maybe I because they were like when did you get the HPV vaccine?
Speaker 1: And I was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: Apparently you're supposed to get like a shot or something, and then after a few days or week you're supposed to come back and get more.
Speaker 1: I think the first one.
Speaker 3: First of all, can we just clap everybody clap for Marie for being so brave and just like educating.
Speaker 4: Educating anybody is out because I actually had a really bad experience with HVV.
Speaker 2: You are because you know you talk about it. Yours was bad and mine is also bad. I might have servical cancer. You don't have a servant job.
Speaker 4: I could have gotten cancer. I could have I had it in my asshole.
Speaker 5: This is HVV Olympics or competition, okay, and you definitely lost one depending on what one has lost to.
Speaker 4: Me, but it comes up with different symptoms. And I got wards and it was disgusting. And I went to three different butt doctors.
Speaker 1: Wow, when you went to a.
Speaker 2: Butt doctor, you gotta be on your stomach with your ass up, or you gotta be on your back with your butt Onoo. What kind of insurance do you get for butt doctors?
Speaker 4: I don't even.
Speaker 2: Medicaid and get a button doctor. Doctor is gonna be looking at your asshole.
Speaker 1: That's not happening.
Speaker 4: There's still something in there. And I went to the fourth doctor.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we started, lady, I met that out.
Speaker 2: We Andrew. That's Andrews to go letting our guest. But I'm learning so much and I want you guys to uh, you know, slide of my d MS if you have hbvuh just so I can see how many of y'all are cool.
Speaker 3: It's honestly, it's so many like personal friends of mine that like when they mentioned it, everybody around them was like, oh, like, because it's that's.
Speaker 1: Good for them. It's not good for me.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: But I'm just telling you as a supportive friend who had Trickonamus, who people were messaging me about they were mentioned, they were like, that is it was a parasite. It was a parasite in my vagina, and it was. It was not good. It was that by far grossest thing it did. It didn't smell good, uh, discharge awful. It felt like I was dying inside. Like my stomach sound like you had a baby in there.
Speaker 2: No, I know the difference. It didn't feel like I know what a baby feels like several times.
Speaker 1: Anyway it feels like death. No, it did not feel It did not feel like that, but it was. It was.
Speaker 2: I felt embarrassed. And then when I approached that person.
Speaker 3: That gave it to you, yes, he said, well, you know, I don't know what my girlfriend be doing.
Speaker 1: What I don't know what my girlfriend be doing?
Speaker 2: And I said, well, uh, you now you're gonna know because you're gonna have to tell her.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, you're gonna have to after this, I said, if you want me to show you the if you need this letter to give to her, you gave this.
Speaker 1: Did you know that he had a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know he had a baby trick a gnosis, so she had it too.
Speaker 1: Did the baby get it? No?
Speaker 3: My god no, but he definitely had to tell her. He still would her or actually, I don't know. I don't really keep up. I see him on Instagram doing well.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, your trick ass, you trick trick ass, trick trick trick ass.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When and then like, I think it's so stressful if you have an s c I and you have to, you know, contact people, it's it's it's a lot on you. And then it's like how are they gonna take this? And then at the end of.
Speaker 1: The day, we have to be adults.
Speaker 3: It's like if you are not getting checked up on a regular it's like.
Speaker 1: You don't know who gave who.
Speaker 3: So it's like when you get the information, you can't be like, oh I'm ready to fight.
Speaker 1: You gotta be like, ah, well yeah, be dirty, So don't be dirty it do be out here. He got a dusty dick out here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's just like and then if you're a woman, it's like we're just more acceptable to getting things.
Speaker 1: It's not acceptable for me, it's unacceptable.
Speaker 2: Keep your dirty dick on your side of the block, don't come to my house, don't bring that here.
Speaker 1: Leave it there. But do you believe is the again?
Speaker 2: I also hadn't been to the gun call this in so long that it was like I might have could bought this with me. You know, I might have been carrying this hbb for minute. Is it international?
Speaker 1: This HBV you passport h passport V human passport virus? No, because you get it from unprotected sex.
Speaker 4: Oh, just put it from just sex in general.
Speaker 1: And you don't do that. Don't do that. That's why you got.
Speaker 2: That's why you got what you got, and I got what I got.
Speaker 1: We don't have the same name, super h What you got diet HBVA? What she just got flat to me? T HBV H I got Kighly Jenner lip kit HBV. Yeah it's casual. Yeah, you got j C.
Speaker 2: Penns from Claire. Your HBV is in an clear from TJ Max. Anyway, Well, this is I'm really happy that we were able to turn this into like something very light. And anybody who's listening, and you might have like an s c D or HBV or herpies or whatever, just know that.
Speaker 1: You're not alone.
Speaker 3: And like you, you have to be responsible. Tell the other people that you've been having sex with.
Speaker 1: Get checked up. Duh.
Speaker 2: How often if you're sexually active? How often are you getting tested at three months? Because you're because you're out here, holland.
Speaker 4: Because you're.
Speaker 1: But it's different for you guys, right, Yes, gus, we're having sex.
Speaker 3: Because it because the anus is the most.
Speaker 4: It is it is. It is very susceptible.
Speaker 1: Susceptible, that's the word. That's what I was trying to said.
Speaker 2: Acceptable, it's acceptable, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Very acceptable.
Speaker 2: Unacceptable for me anyway, sells which STIs you've got right now?
Speaker 1: And how did you cure it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What kind of meds you got? Do you have extra?
Speaker 2: I mean, send him to forever Dog, send him to send him to the students. Attention, tall sexy gay producer intern Andrew.
Speaker 1: But Andrew, it's fine, it's we're all adults.
Speaker 3: It's fine if you definitely get checked up every two to three months, or if you're not having unprotected sex, maybe every six.
Speaker 4: Even if you're having protected sex, they'll get checked up.
Speaker 2: So what the whole point then, Like, okay, so I get on birth control, I get on birth control, I could still get pregnant and I can.
Speaker 1: Still catch a little dirty dick HPV.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I thought HBV is not even the HV.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, yes, h TV is not the Honestly, I'm doing great h TV.
Speaker 2: They say everybody, but when people have chlamydia, they also say everybody's had chlamydia, which is true. I've never had the clap, but I do know that people get it. I've had Trick and Ooma saying nobody else has told me about it, nobody else.
Speaker 1: Has had it. That's because that's like people messaged me and they were like, we're still question mark, question mark, question mark, Like trick and trickonometric square. It's a parasite. It's very niche. I had. I had a boutique. You know, it only came in three sizes. It came in A two, three, and a four. It was very like slelt my cute merch. My CDs are boutique.
Speaker 2: It was so skinny, you know, it was very vogue. It looked like wigger it did. They actually showed me the parasite.
Speaker 1: Wait, like the bug they put a bug out of your pus?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, they take a sample, they put it in the petri dish. They put it under a microscope and they're like, this is what it looks like.
Speaker 1: You know, they had the microscope right by the thing.
Speaker 3: Well, I said, uh some. I told them the symptoms and they were like, oh you could. When I told them what was going on, then oh you can have this.
Speaker 1: Or this What was the other thing? I remember that plate.
Speaker 3: I just remember that I had trigonomus or whatever you call it.
Speaker 1: And you saw the parasite just damn, it was long. Nos. It was from the matrix that they were putting in people. It was yuck. It was very yuck. And this was I don't know, this was like ten years ago.
Speaker 2: So see that's why that's why I didn't want to talk about this today, because it's now in ten years where I could have been like yeah, HBV. Once you know, it was casual, you know, it went away. It could I'm still gonna have.
Speaker 1: It in ten years, Andrew, why are you gonna wish that on me?
Speaker 4: I still have HVV.
Speaker 1: But that's because you grow. I'm not carrying this with me into my thirties and.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Unacceptable. I'm not gonna be getting my Hollywood above this.
Speaker 2: It's above getting my star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame with HPV's. That's not my plus one to the is always your plus one, one plus one.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting spanks with.
Speaker 2: H when you go to the party, like, can I bring somebody? I have another person coming with me. I'm here for the Black Hollywood Emmy Party. Yeah, oh my god, did you see.
Speaker 1: What happened with that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: What happened? Oh my god? Amanda Seals got turned away at the door.
Speaker 3: No, can we talk just a little. This is messy, but it's fine. Just say facts. That's it, Okay.
Speaker 1: So this is this is what I learned.
Speaker 2: Apparently Jesse Williams invited her to the Black Hollywood. The skin guy, the skin one, cheated his wife with a white woman from gray anatomy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know you can't truss the light skin black man with gray eyes. Is there any way?
Speaker 2: We can just the person out the name yeah can weep yeah, which.
Speaker 1: She posted it on her inst stories.
Speaker 2: She talked about her on her podcast okayt There But apparently she like Esa Raised Publicist was having a party and Raised Publicist doesn't like her, and so a man of Seele showed up with all these people and they were like, they could come in, but you can't come in, and she was like what.
Speaker 1: She was like what.
Speaker 2: Originally she was saying that a white woman turned her away from the party, but came out later it was a black woman that was like, you specifically cannot come in here.
Speaker 1: You not on the list.
Speaker 2: So somebody came out to meet her and she went in and she was at the bar and then four security guards escorted her out, like you can't be here. I can't wait to get that time. Apparently I'm kicking everyone yet you gotta go get your everybody gets and then it's like, but none of my friends they can stay, but you can't stay. Apparently all there was a table Insecure had a table at the party, and everybody from Insecure was there and they watched her get escorted.
Speaker 1: Out and nobody helped.
Speaker 2: Nobody stipped in Jacky nobody was like, since you want some bread to go?
Speaker 1: Shame shame, shame, shame, shame, shame.
Speaker 3: Anyway, so that Marie, would you allow that if that was me, if we were, if we if there was a party you already in and I'm texting you, I'm like, they not let me in.
Speaker 2: I'm coming to the door. I'm gonna say, you know, she's famous. What's happening is she's famous and we're walking in together. And then if you get kicked out, I'm gonna be like, cis you want me to wrap some food up.
Speaker 1: Today or not. I'd be like this, this is what I would go on my instant stories. You'll go live. I'd be like, look at look at this she go live. How they're dragging my friend out here? Her shoe is dragging you look like Cinderella. I would go live for you. But yeah, but apparently they don't. Really, you know, those really ain't your friends, you know, the co workers.
Speaker 3: Colleagues, colleagues. But I mean, Marie, I'm I'm a close friend. You're not leaving the party because I can't it in.
Speaker 1: You're not doing that.
Speaker 2: I mean, they depends on who theirs is, you know, like if Oprah got a table close by. I might stay at the party, but I would leave with you probably, I would meet you after.
Speaker 1: I'd meet you after, Yeah, like at checkers or something. You're not leaving the party. You're just not would you leave the party if I was.
Speaker 2: If you were inside and and you're with your friends who had a table and everything, and I'm like, city, they won't let me in.
Speaker 1: Because they I would leave.
Speaker 3: I would leave no matter how lit the party was. It doesn't I first of all, I don't drink. I didn't already took my pictures. You know we getting in there taking pictures. You just arrived, You just arrived, You're waiting for the food to come out. You would leave leave She's like, already took my pictures? No, would you leave if you just got there?
Speaker 2: And you know it's like, you know, steak is coming out. Lobsters, lobsters.
Speaker 1: They got a professional sushi chef in the back.
Speaker 2: He just if were still working together, if we're still doing the pod, I'm gonna leave because I'm like, I gotta see you at work and then be like, ah, it's gonna be messy. But if by and see you in a year, just didn't get out of it's asual. If I was alone, okay, if I was with somebody, you'd be like, well, I'll just see y'all back at the hotel.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it. Marie.
Speaker 2: You're one of the closest people I have in my life.
Speaker 1: You are like family. I would leave fuck that party.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, then I guess I gotta leave too. No, I just I'm leaving too. I'm asking the question again. Well, one of us gotta be the inside man. No to tell us, to tell us right? What was Denzel touching somebody's butt inside? Did Sona Lathan bite Beyonce's face?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: We need somebody at the Black Hollywood party.
Speaker 2: But the problem is is that if I see you in pictures with these motherfuckers, I'm being pissed.
Speaker 1: I'm be furious. Ra, and I do know that you have severe folmo. I do. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I would leave, but I wouldn't leave right away, Sis, I would stay for at least twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: So I gotta wait outside. I gotta tell the Uber driver you are extra twenty. I'd be texting you like a girl.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to get my coat, the little coat check a line real long.
Speaker 1: Wow, she put it.
Speaker 2: She first she said it was a white woman, and then it was really a black woman.
Speaker 1: It was a black woman. I see what you're doing, sis.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So anyway, she talked about it on her podcast. I would tell y'all to listen to it, but you don't need to. You need to listen to this one.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, go listen to another episode of this podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh you're so rude. Listen to last week's. I've never said any of that. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't agree with what Marie said. Listen to the pop Well what did I say that?
Speaker 2: Oh, you don't agree with me saying don't listen to her podcast.
Speaker 1: I was saying, I already give them the story. So you what, you're listening for a full hour for you know, you gotta hear you are here.
Speaker 2: Who Shout out to everybody which ate with HBV. Shout out to people who can't get into parties.
Speaker 1: Shout out to.
Speaker 3: People moving and you know, trying to figure shit out. They got a roommate and they over thirty and stuff it.
Speaker 2: Shout out to people who are sleeping on air mattress right now, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Shout out to people who shout out to people who get in actresses from Helix, you know, shout out to be one of the best.
Speaker 1: Been in the boxes.
Speaker 2: Casper what Casper whisper the friendly ghosts okay Helix.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Shout out to people who have warts in their butt.
Speaker 4: More surgically removed. Wow, I got to have sex for three months?
Speaker 1: Three months?
Speaker 4: Three months? Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh you had other sounded like you needed to take some time off anyway, that was that.
Speaker 1: Was that was gotten telling you to get some rest, get some rest, because no other man standing out for me, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: I mean baby baby.
Speaker 1: Baby baby.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this has been a fantastic episode. I love you guys, Dearly Sydney. Oh the October the twenty sixth at Union Hall, thanks to everybody who went to our live show.
Speaker 1: That happened right last wrinner.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then we have our live show that's for the New York Comedy Festival. That's going to be at Union Hall November November fifth, fifth. I'm like November fifth at five pm. Buy those tickets. I don't want to hear nothing.
Speaker 1: It's an early midday situation. You could come.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be an hour, real quick, real smooth, and then we could just get drinks and stuff afterwards.
Speaker 1: Fool. Get some wings, yeah, get some wings. Yeah. I want that bitch sold out, So I don't want to hear nothing, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, if you can't afford the ticket, how much is the ticket? Fifteen ten?
Speaker 3: If you really can't afford it and you a ride or die, hit me up, I'm gonna put.
Speaker 1: You on the list. How about that? That's what I was trying to say, but I couldn't get it in there. But I have. I have two slots.
Speaker 2: Make sure you on the list if you If you show up and you're not on the list, don't ask us to come outside.
Speaker 1: We're not coming out. You will l mend of seals that as we will insecure you.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Bye, guys, rate comment, subscribe, See you on the Patreon that we're hopefully gonna update.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, it's happening. It's happening. Don't worry. Don't put that energy out there.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be.
Speaker 2: The Patreon is lit, It's list lit. Okay anyway, Bye, guys.
Speaker 6: Forever This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Baham, Joe Cilio, and Alex. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify.
Speaker 1: Or wherever you get your podcasts. Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook.