Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: So earned Alesia will be a part of this year's All Star festivities with you guys collaboration. So we're gonna be We're gonna be picking the All Star team, gonna be drafting and it's actually gonna be the e YO team, that's a fact. And then we're gonna be live stream in the game.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be good. You know, you played basketball your whole life for sure. I don't think they know that. So this is gonna be fun to sit down and do a game.
Speaker 5: Man, it's gonna be done. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, let's talk about that. You know, who's whose bright idea was that?
Speaker 6: So the idea of the game is, you know, up next, that's our best, you know, our brightest G League players and you know, not All Star because it's only one All Star game, right, Like.
Speaker 5: They all want to be in the big All Star Game.
Speaker 6: So that you know that the concept of that is to be able to celebrate our G League players during the All Star weekend. Bring them there and then you know we did that last year. Now say, you know our group, how can we like make it even you know, something different, innovative, creative, And the idea there was okay, let's let's you know, kind of partner with someone to say, okay, you know you you have your own team, you know, pick the team. So we break the teams up into three three teams, four teams, Mark with Yeah, so will break the teams up into four teams. One of the teams will be the uy L team. You guys will be able to pick your own team, and.
Speaker 5: We're going to you know, the way the game will go.
Speaker 6: We'll try to, you know, kind of make it too ca is you know, where it's you know, faster pace and kind of gamifyed. You know, you'll be able to stream it on your platform, so streams, you know, you know, distributed in different ways and just make it a different, you know again, like a different experience of a game, and get really get really creative and you know, you guys, you know, being willing to be a part of that is obviously huge, I'm telling us, and it's going to be i think, you know again, empowering and a great, great opportunity for our guys.
Speaker 5: General managers. Yeah, I mean, I told, I told the guys. I mean I've been watching.
Speaker 4: I'm already watching the GD but now I'm even more intently watching because I got a scout to see who's gonna be on our team. Because we don't come to just be part of things. We only participate because we're coming to win everything. So we appreciate the opportunity to come and win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but now I definitely appreciate it for sure. And is it something that you know, you guys want to do more of as far as you know, untraditional type marketing reaching. We're in a different world now, right where people are consuming content different It's not just a matter of watching television, right, It's a matter of social media. It's a matter of YouTube, it's a matter of podcast, a variety of different things. So yeah, is that's something that you know, you guys are embracing more on that online social media marketing type of platform.
Speaker 5: No doubt.
Speaker 6: And and and we we have to you know, one just know, like the younger fans that we want to reach, and you know that we want connected to the g League and to be able to introduce again like new fans, younger fans that you know, we can even be the first stop to them becoming NBA fans. And then that's just again as a league, like when I talk about testing rules and you know, introducing you know, new new concepts to the game, that's you know, like League of Innovation, that's what we want to be known as.
Speaker 5: So I think this is even you know a further step in that direction.
Speaker 4: And so again this has taking place during All Star weeks. So it's gonna be Indiana this year. Talk about things that the time and that has happened, and get the details. Everybody who wants to support can be there to will be.
Speaker 6: We'll hold the game Sunday, so it's Sunday afternoon before NBA All Star Game. It will be in the footprint U it's what you called crossover, so like in the footprint of the NBA activations going on. So if you're add the NBA All Star like the All Star NBA All Star Game tickets are really really hard to get, a lot of people can't get those tickets. You can get a ticket to the up next game. So come to the up next game and cheer four you know, the future stars of the NBA. How would they get a ticket? Just NBA dot com, NBA dot Com.
Speaker 3: That's part of the package of just not the All Star Game, but like they have a package where you could come to like the type thing and that's included in that. Yes, okay, and yeah, this is exciting. Definitely looking forward to it for sure. Before we leave, any other initiatives that you guys are working on or what's what's your vision for you know, making this league as you know, big as possible.
Speaker 6: Well, you know obviously we like I said, I think that for a long time our goal was getting heavn.
Speaker 4: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC ernests What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member mel Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland.
Speaker 6: Security, thirty G League teams, the NBA teams, so we're really close to that. And then continue to create platforms and oppert tun of these for our guys to grow and grow on the court and off the court.
Speaker 5: So you know, we again we you know, we.
Speaker 6: Talked about ignite, But for all of our our players, we offer them a continuing education program. We offer them job shadow programs, we offer you know, entrepreneur programs where they continue to learn. So just continue to put the league in a place, put our players in a place where they can continue to grow and learn.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about the state of basketball right now? A lot of people, you know, the Europeans there taken over. It's an international game, and even how the game is played it is more of a European style, the euro step right, and people are playing the game more different. Step on steph has changed the game as far as shooting threes. Now everybody shoot threes. At twelve years old, people come down from half court shoot threes. You're a big man, but the big man is not really relevant in today's game anymore. Seven foot is when beyond the seven four and he's a guard pretty much. So the game has changed a lot since the nineties and early two thousands and the golden age of the NBA. How people like to say, but I think it's I think it's in a good space. What is your thoughts as far as somebody that's actually played the game and you've you've seen different stages of the game where we are now, how you feel I think, I think the game is is great, And I mean I even say that like with a critical I'm not saying like I like every you know, I would like a couple of more post touches. But I think the game is I think the game is great. I think the game is a global game, you know. I think the idea that it has to be you know, how many you know, Europeans or international players, you know taking over the game. I just think like good players, you know, find their way to the best league in the world, like the NBA is the best league in the world. I think styles, I think that evolves. Like you know, I think right now it's a style of kind of five man out and you know, pace and you know, shooting a lot of perimeter shots. That's you know, that's the style that teams are seeing success with now.
Speaker 6: I think that'll that will evolve. I don't know if we'll ever go back to you know, when I had to come play the Nicks in the Garden and like it was like Oakley and Mason and charl Smith. I don't know, we won't ever go back to that. But you know, I think I think your game would have translated.
Speaker 4: I think so I know your game, like I feel like, yeah, there's a Tim Duncan, but your game wasn't really Tim Duncan. You were almost like a face up for in a sense where if you had to step back. I feel like brook Lopez was a post up man that now shoots more threes than anybody on outside of day.
Speaker 6: You work on those like you're gonna like, I didn't shoot a lot through, but I would have worked, you know, in this era, I would have worked on it more. I would have been more empowered to shoot them, you know, the coaches would I would have felt better about Yeah. So yeah, but I think like all of that comes in and you know, kind of waves and I think we'll see, you know, at some point, based on like the talent and the type of players you see, you're gonna see a different way the game is played.
Speaker 4: I think there's another evolution that's happening, and maybe most people are n't aware of his players that are now in the exact position when we talk about you know, we just sat down with Andre Goadala and now at the NBA, NBA PA, Joe Dumars is here at the league. You're here talk about that evolution of guys now stepping in exact roles. You know, Adam Silver probably you know, he won't be running the NBA forever, right, so now we've got guys and training that a league that's dominated by people looking like us can now be run by people that.
Speaker 5: Look at us.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'll go even like beyond, like beyond then. I think that's a nice thing where you see, you know, I came up where you know, it was a Joe Dumars running the team and a Billy Knight running the team and Stuve Jackson. So like, you know, what we've seen that like what we see now with guys that I think that's really exciting is like they're like business prowess, you know, like Lebron the things that he's done, you know, off the court, like he's you know, arguably the best player ever, right, you know I say that to respect. You know, youpect you don't think he's the best. I just always you know, like we didn't really get to see Oscar. We didn't really get to see you know, I saw Kareem, but we didn't really get to see career. So I always think of it like I don't want to. You know, my father he taught me that he's like, you know, for the fathers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't came.
Speaker 4: Into this league there was a man dominating. He wants to be respectful of the people who think that that man.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's so.
Speaker 6: I mean, but the things that they're doing, uh, you know what magic is done in ownership. You know, Michael Jordan has done ownership that we haven't. You know, we hadn't witnessed that before. I think seeing that in addition to you have Andre leading the players union now and you know guys you know, doing things in different executive role, I think the combination of those two is really powerful.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now. You could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,