Speaker 1: All right, News Roundup and Information Overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program as eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean if you want to join us. Our friend Luke Rosiak did an investigative report. I want to read a part of it to you. He said, I've been investigating the federal waste and fraud that has been going on in this country for twenty years. It is the biggest scandal I have ever had. He goes on to explain before the Department, well before DOGE, basically it made, you know, a quiet move that may end up as the most lasting impact on the federal deficit. And he points to how DOGE published a massive trove of data that for the first time they're letting the public see it when companies are billing medicaid for it. Now, we've gotten a really nice glimpse into a lot of this in Minni Apple, other states, even like Ohio, but California in particular, New York in particular, and it's only going to get bigger. And anyway, he's been doing a deep dive into all of these numbers, and he said it's the most blatant waste of federal dollars that I have encountered in my two decades as an investigative reporter. Now this is only the tip of the iceberg. It seems to be focused on home healthcare, hospice, daycare facilities that don't have any children, and other healthcare scams. Anyway, we invited Luke Roseiak, investigative reporter at The Daily Wire that did a five part series spending months on the ground in Columbus investigating you know this medicaid, you know fraud and where the money is actually going. Luke, welcome back, sir.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good son, Thanks for having me?
Speaker 2: All right? Why don't I give you the ball?
Speaker 1: And I want to let you run with this because you you've been doing the deeper dive that I have been doing. I've only been able to report on it based on other people's great hard work like yours.
Speaker 2: So I'll let you explain it.
Speaker 3: Sure. So, at the root of all the great work we've seen from people like Nick Shirley is medicaid waivers, which means Medicaid was intended to be basically let the four people go to the doctor, but waivers let states add in extra programs that are oftentimes only have tangential justification. They're really pushing the limit of what this was designed to do. Minnesota really did that. Ohio did it too, and one of the ways that they did it is by allowing family members of people to get paid for helping their elderly parents with cleaning or cooking or just even what they call conversation and companionship. In other words, they're paying people to hang out with their own family members. If you can believe it, they're not nurses or anything. And then you know, you can also have other clients. In some cases, they have these businesses where you'll go and you supposedly check on old ladies, but it's basically what I call free Butler's for Somali's. You know, they'll send a personal servant to your house and if you want them to clean or do your hair or you know, cook for you, they'll do it. And you know, there there are so many people now who are just getting paid in Columbus, Ohio to take care of their own family members, and they get paid through these middleman companies that then bill Medicaid that there are entire buildings there's actually an entire street where there's like no businesses remaining except these home healthcare firms. And I went in, there's one landlord that owns seven buildings. Inside those seven buildings are just three hundred different medicaid companies. All of them together build Medicaid a quarter billion dollars. And that's just one landlord, you know.
Speaker 1: I interviewed doctor Oz and I think he has a handle on this in terms of being inside a government more than any other official. I don't know if you've spent time with him. And he keeps telling me, Sean, it's going to be hundreds of billions of dollars. And then he went on to explain that is money that would otherwise be available for people that really do need help that we can't afford to help at this time, and that the waste, fraud, corruption, abuse, and outright stealing from the American taxpayer is way beyond anybody's comprehension.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, Medicaid is a huge portion of the federal budget. And some of the people, especially in the left, even said, why is Doge even trying to cut different government agencies and so on. It's not going to make a difference because most of the budget is you know, defense and Medicaid. Well, Medicaid, it turns out, is not something that is just like off limits. Medicaid is just infested with fraud and waste. And because we didn't have the data, we didn't know who was billing and once you see who's billing it, it's the sketchiest people you can imagine. Every single person in these buildings in Columbus who has these companies was not American, I mean ninety nine percent, or Somali or from other African countries. A lot of them have side businesses. At the same time that they're collecting a million dollars a year for medicaid or more, they're doing something else full time. It's insane. And a lot of them don't even pay the taxes. They have tax liens against them, they have criminal records. You look these people up in public records and I spend a long time meticulously researching them. It is insane that somebody would just pay a million dollars or more. Some of these are getting billing half a million dollars a month for having people hang out with their own family members, and there's no way to verify that. It's really going on, you know, because it's like, unless you have cameras in people's houses, who knows what's to do. Best case scenario, we're paying people to hang out with their family members, which is an absurd waste. Worst case they say they've got clients who aren't their family members, but there's no way we can verify that they're actually going to their house because it's in private residences. And I'll just tell you, I mean, it's the sketchiest buildings imaginable. It's just not It does not seem right when you walk down these halls and it's just endless, door after door after door, and behind every door is some insane story about some guy named, you know, Mohammed Ahmed or Ahmed Mohammed. Their names are like Omar Omar. There's no way the government is keeping track of these people properly, and they can easily just you know, take this money and say they visited some old person and they didn't really and even if they get caught, nothing really happens.
Speaker 1: Well, just like the daycare centers that don't have any kids in them. It's timely in what you're saying, because I don't know if you've been following Congresswoman Omar she refused to respond to a request from a Minnesota committee seeking more information on her ties to this massive fraud scandal in the state. You know, for example, doctor oz on this program told me that about eighty seven percent of kids in the Somali community out of Minnesota are diagnosed with autism. I mean that rate is mathematically impossible, well beyond any normal autism rate for kids, way higher. And he what he was explaining was how the fraud is kind of institutionalized, and that the system of fraud is being passed on from family to family and neighbor to neighbor. And that's why, you know, people say, oh, you must be bigotted against people from Somalia.
Speaker 2: No, it has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 1: It's just that the Somali community institutionalized as fraud. And I'm not saying everybody. I'm saying the people that are guilty need to be held accountable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if all Somalis are scheming the government, but I can tell you every virtually everybody doing this home healthcare was Somali. And it just defies belief that, you know, there aren't any Americans that I have old people that need help taking care of them. It also defies belief that you would come from an impoverished country and then demand to be paid to hang out with your own family. It defies belief that you would get ten million dollars a year from our government.
Speaker 2: Ger Well, I have.
Speaker 1: Certain family members you'd probably have to pay me to hang out with. I think everybody does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, daycare there too, where they you know, on the official Ohio website, and Ohio is a Republican run state, they'll say they have an asterisk against half the daycares. These are adult daycares. If you can believe it, that's a real thing, And there is an asterisk this is these are first Somalis, it said the government. It seems illegal to me. I mean, if you said you had a white's only daycare, would that fly? But I think they know that if a white person goes in there and says, hi, I'd like daycare for my aging father, they say, no, get out of here, because you're not Somali, and they have it seems like most of the Somalis, they feel safe enough, will just kind of go along with the scheme and not blow the whistle because a lot of them are basically living in this parallel society where you know, they have networks of people in their clans and they'll offer up their Social Security numbers to be billed against for non existent home healthcare and maybe they get kickbacks. Maybe they have some structure where there's like a kingpin at top of it all. But it's amazing how many Somalis are involved in this. There's a Somali that ran for state Senate with the Democrat endorsement and he found it an eleven million dollar home healthcare company and he was doing it on the side. He had other jobs and when he ran for office, he didn't even mention it. And his campaign says, I'm the exemplification of the American dream, how anyone can come to America and succeed. But apparently for him, that just means building a huge amount for medicaid and it's not even your real job.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, if you look at Governor Tampon, Tim Walls and Keith Ellison. Now we've had whistleblowers come forward and say that they were made aware of of the fraud that was taking place and they didn't lift a finger to stop it. And they're both very defensive over it. But it seems, at least according to them, if you believe them, and I do, that they were very well aware. And then then it makes you wonder, I mean, because you're looking at a fairly large voting block whether or not this was done for their own political benefit that they turned a blind eye.
Speaker 3: Well, look at Ohio. They had their primary election yesterday, and there's been some projections about what's going to happen in the general election, and people are saying the Democrat might actually win. Ohio was a very it was a close state where Republicans generally led. But you bring all these somalis in and Columbus is the second most amount of somalis after Minneapolis. And now they're saying that Democrats could win Ohio. And when I looked up all these home healthcare operators and I found their criminal records and their debts and taxings and so on, what I also found is that they're almost all registered voters, and of those, almost all of them are for the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: All right, So walk us through some of the very specific experiences that you had as you went to these quote facilities that were really non facilities to begin with, in the conversations that you had with the people that were quote running them.
Speaker 3: Sure, so I mean one of them. I went in and they had you know, I had researched them and found that they had. One of the guys. There was a couple, a man and a wife running this business. The man had been arrested like thirty times the endangerment of children and so on. He had his nursing license revoked for lying, He had theft convictions, violence convictions, and then the wife was like arrested for like felony, malicious wounding, also convicted of fast numerous times. And they had a medicaid business that they started after all that, and Ohio apparently said it was fine. The Medicaid department apparently said it was fine, and they build a million dollars. So another business. It was incorporated using the address of the teenage son of a convicted money launderer, and it was incorporated by an accountant who I think maybe didn't want to use his own address because he had lost his accountant license for stealing public funds. And they went on to get paid seven million dollars through Medicaid. And it's so blatant. Once you have the names of these people and you look them up. It's like you pick any at random and you find a story like this. But without those names, we just didn't know who was getting it. We were just told there's nothing we can do. Medicaid is about to destroy the federal budget, and there's nothing we can do. And now that we see who it is, it's all almost all foreign, almost all just insane. Red flags everywhere, and even in the red state of Ohio with Governor DeWine, he seems to have his head in the sand.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, more on the investigative reporting about all those medicaid fraud and child care fraud with Luke rosiac on the other side. Are total free numbers eight hundred and ninety four one.
Speaker 5: Shawn.
Speaker 2: If you want to be a part of the program, as we continue.
Speaker 3: The information you need, the troth you demand.
Speaker 6: This is the Sean Hannity Showry.
Speaker 1: We continue investigative reporter for the Daily Wire. Luke Rosiack is with us talking about Medicare fraud and of course all the fraud that's taken place in Minnesota, California, New York. I mean it's in the billions and billions of dollars. You did write about one experience. You were driving down Cleveland Avenue and in less than forty seconds you come across endless home health companies and you name them, and you talk about an enormous complex on Bush Boulevard and there's no windows, which would be a problem for most office buildings, which you're right about, and no one in the building. And what's inside is ninety four different companies signed up to build medicaid, each with a tiny office, often mark with a sheet of paper Home Health LLC for example, And that building alone build taxpayers sixty six million dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just one building. Ninety four companies. They just basically exist on paper. You know. They'll have paper, you know, notices claiming they're all at lunch, like they're manipulators in their liars, and those are the get getting money based on these unverifiable services. And you know, of course they'll accuse you of racism for even asking about about it, which in itself is like why would it be racist to inquire how you got ten million dollars? It's only racist if you're acknowledging that. It's like only some allies who are doing this, you know, There's a woman who had a janitorial company cleaning toilets or whatever, and you know, she renamed the LLC to be health and she started billing one hundred She billed one hundred thousand dollars to medicate in the first month. So you would think you would it would take time to gather clients go on and they're like, no, that's fine. Eventually she was billing six hundred and fifty thousand dollars every month.
Speaker 1: Well, you did great work, great investigative reporting, Luke Rosiak. We do appreciate you sharing it with us. Keep up the good works and thanks for being will.
Speaker 3: Us John.
Speaker 2: Exposing left wing media bias. No stone left unturned. The Sean Hannity Show is back on the air.
Speaker 1: You know when I started, I actually did have an experience recently when I went with bloating. I want to know why, because I stupidly went along with people that were visiting me and we ordered Chinese food. Guess what, it's garbage. I shouldn't eat Chinese food.
Speaker 5: But that's a little bit different, you know, because Chinese food has a lot of stuff in.
Speaker 1: It, all the garbage, yeah, all the things. It tastes great when you're eating it. I got beef and broccoli with pork fried rice, and okay, I knew I shouldn't eat it. I knew it, and I paid, But two days I was blooted it up, bloaked. I hate that feeling. But here's the thing, and meat, I feel great.
Speaker 5: Right for your body, eggs and meat work right. So for my body, I'm not allowed to have eggs. Who knows why, But for my body it doesn't work now. That might change in six or seven weeks, but me right.
Speaker 2: Now, I can't have eggs either, so don't worry.
Speaker 5: About that part. I can't have turkey either, Like I can have turkey, I can't have eggs, But that's just for me. For other people.
Speaker 2: There are, I'll make them.
Speaker 1: I still make them breakfast sometimes if they come over early, because they still love their dad's breakfast ever since they were young.
Speaker 2: I'd make breakfast for them, yeah, because they get with justice.
Speaker 1: I'd make bacon, I'd make pancakes, I'd make all all the crap that you never want to eat. Although I want to breakfast with us. I always insist that they use pure maple syrup. You know when the last time I've ever had pancakes or French toast, which I used to love. I can't even remember how long ago it's been.
Speaker 5: You can't eat it or you don't want to.
Speaker 1: No, I really can't remember it because I don't eat crap. I don't think I eat eggs.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Occasionally I'll have a soup, you know, and even if I like, order a soup just to taste, to see what it tastes like. I'm always I'm always interested if people make a good soup, and I'll try it a little bit. But then I just I'm not I'm not eating enough of it that it could impact me anyway.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess you're happy. I guess we'll tie in another sponsor because Grainberry has pancake and muffin mix, so I guess you can eat that now.
Speaker 1: I don't eat pancakes, though I like the Grainberry cereal, but I don't. But and I like silver palapasta. See us, I'm gonna say it like you okay, vyome vi iome dot com slash Hannity vyome dot com slash Hannity if you use the promo code Hannity fifty and fifty bucks off stop guessing like Linda and start getting to the truth. You don't like I call you out because I love it you for years. I've been telling you for years, and it comes back. Sean was right, Okay.
Speaker 5: I have to tell you. The line in the volume test did not say line forty seven. Sewan Hannity was right, it said eat mores.
Speaker 1: They didn't know about that part, but if they were aware of this conversation, I have a new hero. So there's this guy, Ken Griffin. I don't know him, I never met him. He's a multi multi billionaire. He runs Citadel. He's moved his entire operation now down to Florida, although he was going to spend six billion dollars and keep a place in New York. And then zoron Marxist Kami Mamdani. Jack asked that he is, you know, does this film? What did I tell you I'd do in the campaign? Tax the rich. He also said he'd give your free busses. Sorry, can't afford him, and he and he singled out Ken Griffin. Ken Griffin was going to create thousands of high paying jobs for people in New York, never mind the construction jobs, because he was going to build that office space and all this other stuff. I don't know, King Griffin. I do know this. I have followed the real estate this guy bias. Here's an interesting story in Palm Beach, Florida, for example. This guy years ago goes up knocks on the door of five people with ocean front estates in Palm Beach, Florida. And by the way, I mean, the prices of real estate in Florida, in Palm Beach are absolutely insane. And when I tell you the prices, you're gonna say that's nuts. And it is nuts. Donald Trump's mar A Lago is worth one point five billion dollars. I'm telling you right now, twenty two acres on the ocean, on the inner coastal. It's got a club associated, it's a historic building, it's an impeccable shape whatever.
Speaker 2: All right, So, Ken Griffin, did you you know the story? If you do, stop.
Speaker 5: I actually don't know this story.
Speaker 2: He knocks on.
Speaker 1: The door of five people in Palm Beach, Florida that have mansions on the ocean. He offers them. At the time, maybe those homes were worth fifty million dollars each. He offers all of them one hundred million dollars. Now somebody knocks on my door and wants to offer me twice what my home is really worse. I'm taking the money and I'm moving. I'm like, hell yeah, right, smart smart on his part. But he wanted the property. All five homeowners said yes, and now it's right down the block for mar A Lago. That's why I'm aware of it. And I don't go to mar Alago. I haven't been there all year.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I very rarely go. I was there once. I was there for a wedding. People say, you hang out with the president. No, I don't hang out with the president all the time. He invites me, but you know, I'm busy. I've got work to do. I've got kids, i got family, I got all this stuff going on. So Ken Griffin is now building this huge estate down the block for mar Alago. I mean, it's it's pretty fascinating. On He's done this same thing down in Miami. He's spent a He's spending a fortune on real estate in Miami, surrounding areas. Billionaire's Road down there. Whatever you call a coconut grove, I think, I don't. I just don't really follow it. So Mam Donnie takes this shot at him. He's got like a two hundred million plus dollar penthouse in New York City overlooking Central Park on Fifth Avenue, and Mam Donnie goes and does this commercial how he's going to tax the rich and he doesn't live here anyway, and he's going to pay more because he's rich, and I'm taking his money. Well, Ken Griffin responds and he says, Mamdanti made it clear we need to double down on our bet in Miami, which I think is awesome because, as I've been telling you, Wall Street South is very real, and that goes all the way from Miami, all the way up the coast, the east coast of Florida to West Palm Beach, and it's they're doing great. Every big private equity company, investment firm, every big bank. They got more people here than they do on Wall Street. Here's what he said, So.
Speaker 2: Where does that leave us at three to fifty?
Speaker 7: Part that leaves us with the fact that we went to Miami and revised our building plan to make it a bigger office building.
Speaker 2: You're bailing.
Speaker 7: So what do we do with three fifties is still a point of discussion internally. But what is no longer a point of discussion is that.
Speaker 4: Miami is now.
Speaker 7: You know, when we moved from Chicago, there was a debate between New York and Miami. It's unquestionably true that we made the right choice. I'll leave it at that. It's unquestionably true that we made.
Speaker 4: The right choice.
Speaker 7: And now and now, what the Mayor of New York has made clear to my partners, and principally my New York partners, my New York partners, is that we need to double down on our bet in Miami because we want to be in a state that embraces that embraces business, that embraces education, that embraces personal freedom and liberty, and that embraces people having an opportunity to live the American dream.
Speaker 1: Then he went a little further. He said, Mom, Donnie taxed the rich. This video outside of his apartment was creepy, and he's not wrong. This idiot mayor pretty much put a target on this guy and told the entire city of New York, with every lunatic that lives there, that this is where Ken Griffin, multi billionaire, lives.
Speaker 7: So how did you feel about the mayor's little video?
Speaker 2: It was creeping weird agreed.
Speaker 7: I mean like knock knock, knock on the window, like huh, Mayor of New York City on the screen, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how many times have you watched that video?
Speaker 4: Three? Three?
Speaker 7: I couldn't help myself what I had to go back and look at it again. I mean like you literally look at the for time You're like you gotta be kidding me, okay, and then.
Speaker 2: The second time you're like, you know what this is?
Speaker 7: Actually, this has gone from creepy to actually not really creepy. This has gone frightening because you know, the CEO of United Healthcare was killed just a few blocks from my house, and anything that creates like an agitation in the extremist on either side of the aisle is a frightening dynamic.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I think it's really honestly, if anything ever happened to this guy, and I pray to God nothing happens to anybody, I mean I would blame Mantani. What the hell is he doing? What is your What is that stupid Mayor of New York doing? Why would he single out a guy that was going to spend six billion dollars? Good, now he's going to spend it in Florida Governor DeSantis is very happy about it. I'm good for Governor DeSantis. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Doug in Oregon. Doug, you're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: Kind sir, what's going on. I'm glad you called.
Speaker 4: Well. I had a couple of questions about, you know, the Iran deal. Maybe he's more of an opinion from you. I kind of think we should have gone in there, you know, in seventy nine when they took our hostages and they've declared war on us several times. And we are going to comment on the fuel prices too and kind of correlate them. I started to see the fuel price go before you went into Iran. You noticed that back Easter.
Speaker 1: Fuel prices were actually going down. This is going to be a short term problem. And by the way, I am not I am not rationalizing this, except to say what Marco Rubio said yesterday is true. If Iran ever got nuclear weapons, and everybody that would know within the administration, intel community, et cetera, is all confirmed to me that the quote the president had no choice, then they would be able to dictate the price of a barrel of oil forever if they had nuclear weapons. So we're ridding the world of that, of that death threat and of their control over world markets and perpetuity.
Speaker 2: A good point that Marco made.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm glad that Trump did what he did. I kind of wish Reagan had done it.
Speaker 1: Well, really the people that should have done it, I mean, after the well, remember the day Reagan was inaugurated is the day the hostages were released that were held for four hundred and forty four days. You know, they weren't that well, you're talking probably about Beirut in nineteen eighty three, but really it was people like the Clinton's, Obama others. Bush I think was a little distracted with other conflicts in the region. Certainly Obama putting you know, cargo planes with cash and other currency and you know, providing the money to fullment terror and build out the blist in nuclear systems was one of the dumbest decisions ever made, and they put them in this position. But thankfully the Trump President Trump has taken away that threat. This will come to an end, and when it does, I'm sure he won't get the credit he deserves. Unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I appreciate the call, my friend Thank you. Eight.
Speaker 1: That's gonna wrapt things up at today Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. We'll check in with Governor Rohnda Santis, New King, Rich, Greg Jarrett, Ri Fleischer, Jason Chafitz for Veg g Ramaswami, Clay Travis. It's at your DVR tonight Hannity on Fox nineties, and we'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.