Speaker 1: Guys, thank you for tuning in to another episode of Popping Off. We were at a loss of what to cover because Bravo hasn't been dropping any new shows. We were thinking we were going to do Southern Charm, but it's not coming till later. So we're like, all right, let's fill our time, and we feel like what better way to fill our time than too Hot to Handle? If that didn't seem like.
Speaker 2: Us, I maybe if there was like a golden too hot to handle.
Speaker 1: I mean, after a shot this week, I feel like, you know, okay, first of all, to the island.
Speaker 2: No, I can't. I can't enter the island. When I see these women walk up, I'm like, if I walked up, they'd be like, I don't know, I think you're on the wrong island.
Speaker 1: So all I think about the entire time was what I would actually look like if I had to wear a strap around my mid section in between.
Speaker 2: Like why do they wear the microphones like that?
Speaker 1: Because think about it, like for housewives, it's attached to our pants and then our bra or are underwear. But they're all just in bathing suits, so they need a microphone strap. I know.
Speaker 2: But even when we do swim stuff when we're when we're filming, they still attach the mic to the back of like a bathing suit and then run the wire up through the top. Like but you're not feel like they.
Speaker 1: Going on dates losing money like this is very They need to be able to be very agile and active with their mic sets on.
Speaker 2: It looks like they just have permanent bondage on.
Speaker 1: Well then they go to a hostage location.
Speaker 2: Okay, Can I just say I actually liked that idea, and I felt like that could have been implemented into housewives. Like when you're when you're just not doing your job or you're just like walking off or ripping the mic off, I feel like you should go into seclusion and watch everything else that's going on.
Speaker 1: Hey, you get your ass right there, and you count paper clips and think about what you haven't done right, And.
Speaker 2: When you're ready to go back and be vulnerable and share your life, you can put your makeup back on. You can go back in, but until then.
Speaker 1: You both need to wear these glasses. It was the same exact glasses.
Speaker 2: Or the matching prison outfits.
Speaker 1: And also we are going to rid you of it looks like water or pretty much anything like I was looking around, I was like, this is very stark in here. There is one thing like it made like mean, I can't even before we even get there. Let's break down the people. We got to break down our people. First, we've got Bri bri As a twenty six year old model from Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Charlie is a twenty one year old model from the UK.
Speaker 1: Then we've got Chris twenty four, also a model diverse, but he's from Manchester in the UK, not Kent, not Kent.
Speaker 2: Right to Mari is twenty seven and he is a stockbroker and he's from Indiana. I feel like that they just had to throw like they just had to throw like a Midwestern boy in there and a stockbrol.
Speaker 1: So let's be clear, a stockbroker that's probably now turned influencer slash model.
Speaker 2: Let's exactly. We'll have to find his Instagram and see. I doubt he's trading stocks. He's probably trading electrolytes for his water.
Speaker 1: Then we got Gianna. She is twenty one, a student and she's from Arkansas.
Speaker 2: She I like her.
Speaker 1: I feel like I like her, but not as much as I like my crush, which is the next one.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is your crush.
Speaker 1: I knew that because he's a rock star, right, Well he's an artist.
Speaker 2: No he's not. He says rock star all the time. He's a rock star, but I don't know what band. I feel like you have to have a legitimate band that people are aware of to be able to call yourself a rock star.
Speaker 1: Well, Matt our producer is really upset that he has white fingernails and keeps calling him Joo Sandoval, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Well, Sandoval probably refers to himself as a rock star, so there you go.
Speaker 1: At this point, we can refer to ourselves as a rock star.
Speaker 2: So no, I'm going to refer to myself as a model.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's just too good because then guess what. Guess what Jordan is actor and model actor model, So he got a hyphen. Yeah, he also gives me the itck.
Speaker 2: I can't Okay, He's the one that talked about the wind for thirty minutes, right, Cheers to the stars go. Do you ever wonder where the wind comes from?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Have you ever just thought about the wind and where the wind comes from?
Speaker 1: All I thought was have you ever heard the wolf cry? To?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: I just I'm sorry he's it's not about his looks, it's about his personality. Yeah, unable.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I'm gonna agree with that one. Catherine is twenty eight and guess what what?
Speaker 1: What surprised me?
Speaker 2: She's a model?
Speaker 1: Well, actually, actually it's a double surprise because she's actually Dualipa. I went and looked at their photos side by side. They're the same human.
Speaker 2: Oh it's the same person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so do a Lipa is undercover a little space in between her teeth, and we're meant to believe this is a new person actor model. That's why they didn't put the singer there, because they wanted to fool us.
Speaker 2: I got it, but you are unfoolable, you know what.
Speaker 1: I got to the bottom of it, no matter what.
Speaker 4: Oh, guess what's Kylicia Kylisha?
Speaker 1: She's an entrepreneur.
Speaker 2: It's a fancy way to say unemployed.
Speaker 1: I also like, could you imagine being Khalsia and getting kissed last by Charlie and like thinking that I can't, But don't you worry. Then we've got Lucy, who's she's one of the oldest. Her and Catherine are they're really up there at bringing in twenty eight. She's a VIP hostess, which, just so you guys know, that also means model.
Speaker 2: No, that means prostitute, that's escort.
Speaker 1: I really can't. Okay, So you have to pick one girl to be your best friend? Oh? Then, but let's even though this comes later, let's also pick up We've got Flavia. And then who is the guy Louis who came came from last season? I want I need to know right from the start who you'd pick to be your best friend and if you had to make out with one.
Speaker 2: Okay, so out of the women, I have to pick a best friend. Yeah, Okay, I guess I like Catherine. I feel because she's twenty eight.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 2: I feel like she's probably a very wise old spirit and that we could really connect on like a very emotional and intellectual level.
Speaker 1: Okay, even though she's already lost the house a certain amount of money for one lame kiss at candlelight. Right, but okay, and then what guy.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, like I mean, I guess I guess Damori the stockbroker. I'm gonna go with that one.
Speaker 1: Even when next week when we read the rundown, his physician will have changed a model. It's still going to be Damori.
Speaker 2: Well, I know I can change my mind next week.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, fine, fine, So we have an article before we get fully into the episode.
Speaker 2: Wait, you didn't answer who would be your best friend? Oh?
Speaker 1: I think my best friend? I don't know. I liked Brie until she spent all that money in the hostage situation, and then I thought, who in the world it's been one day waited out? It's not five thousand dollars worth right an nowur up to fifteen thousand, So that that ruined it for her. I feel like, when it comes down to it, I would probably have the most fun. I feel like Lucy is going to be a real loose cannon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lucy looks fun like.
Speaker 1: I think once Lucy gets dicked over a couple times, she's gonna lose her shit. She's gonna lose her shit, so she's gonna make me look sane. So I think Lucy might be my best friend. Yeah, you do need to be friends with people that make you look sane.
Speaker 2: I get it. It's a thing.
Speaker 1: I have a pattern, clearly. But we've read from this tab article here. Don't know what tab is, but it's all in cap so I guess that's what it is. Too Hot to Handle has a terrible success rate, and hardly any of the couples are still together now. Most of the couples don't even make it to the end of the show no shit, sure lack or by the time the reunion comes out. Emily Miller and Cam Holmes are the poster couple for Too Hot to Handle. They met on season two and are still together now, having recently welcomed a baby. There's also one other couple who have gone the distance. That's Kayla Reshardt and seb Melrose. They found a connection during season four of Too Hot, and we're runners up on the show together.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me ask a question. Is the one hundred thousand dollars prize is that that's it? It's not like, okay, so it's just a hundred thousand total, but they keep losing money by spending it.
Speaker 1: So now they're already down twenty thousand and we're only on episode two.
Speaker 2: I was like, how is there any money left?
Speaker 1: Oh, but it's two hundred and fifty thousand, so we need new fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: Okay, but so that.
Speaker 1: Really, I mean, let's I doubt these are the last people to make mistakes, so everyone's getting home with.
Speaker 2: Like probably a check for ninety nine or they're fully kind of.
Speaker 3: Pay to be on the show. By the time the show, they get an invoice when they leave. So I've always been a Love Island gal. I've that Love Island is my show. I'm obsessed.
Speaker 1: So I came in like not thrilled to be doing this, but by episode two it's now won me over. So thank you Too Hot to Handle for creating just another show for me to obsess over.
Speaker 2: Well, it is number three on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean a lot of people watch this show. Yeah, contestants are fully aware when they're on Too Hot to Handle that there's a new prize. Players from past seasons are returning, and bad Lana is introduced. I'm not sure if anybody has ever said this, but are the Lana's intentionally supposed to look like butt plugs? Like?
Speaker 2: I never thought that.
Speaker 1: Well, one, I thought that, but two I wondered why it took me at least twenty four minutes to realize who Lana was when everyone I was like, is Lana going to show up like Ariana does in Love Island? Who's Lana? I didn't realize it's an Alexa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it is. It's Alexa. It's Alexa, yeah disguised as Lana.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like, don't try to fool us. We know it's just because it's a but in a butt plug form doesn't mean that it's any different. The first girls to arrive are Gianna and Lucy. Gianna, you know it's a college student majoring in boys and minoring in political as one one. Lucy's here because she's saying yes to everything this year.
Speaker 2: Okay, how does that actually work? Like if you were like, Okay, Emily, I'm just gonna let you know this is my yes year, Like, how does what does that mean?
Speaker 1: Me? Recapping this show right now means I'm on my own yes years. I said yes to this, So here we are.
Speaker 2: Bitch, Why didn't we recap Love Island if that's your show, Because it's by the time.
Speaker 1: We finished Vanda Pump Rules in the Valley, we were already too deep into whatever. Plus we get to do this one at our own pace where that one is just constant, Like I'm already sixty four episodes behind because I was gone this past week.
Speaker 2: All right, so let it ga.
Speaker 1: Tomari and Khalisha are brought and next to Mary likes to think he has it all. He's six ' five, great smile, stockbroker, he's all a blue as blue as Kylicia describes herself as the ultimate girl, considering she's never been in a committed relationship before. I'm like, you're twenty one years old. Okay, is this a brag? Her mom sent her here? I need to actually know more about her mom now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe we should get her mom on the show. She's probably our Ah, she's probably younger than me. I could probably be her mom. Oh, colleague.
Speaker 1: Mom, Emily's daughter. Then two men enter and our next h Charlie and Jordan. The one thing the girls love most about Charlie is his massive dun dun dun saxophone. I was like, oh, okay, Jordan's on a mission to find the love of his life. But the problem is he has a sex demon. Listen, if I ever have to see Jordan humpa surfboard again.
Speaker 2: He has a sex demon. I missed that, bar Oh, you missed that's I guess I must have fallen asleep for a minute. What was what was that?
Speaker 1: He just said he has a sex demon that comes out and ruins these things for him because.
Speaker 2: Like he has an alternate personality, and his alternate personality is a sex demon. Correct, Okay, because my alternate personality is like nap lady.
Speaker 1: My other personality is a bitchy and hungry, angry and rude, right, I mean that's mine. Then Brie comes out next, and she immediately pulls Tomari to the side. She applied for too hot to handle because she's a player and doesn't trust men.
Speaker 2: So that makes sense because I feel like this is the opportunity for her to be able to build her trust in because these are trustworthy man on here, and really.
Speaker 1: Work on trusting herself because bringing in all of these people, she said, she may be small, but she wants the guy with everything supersized supersized. Of course she does. Then the last two men arrived, Chris and Jow. Chris calls himself a ladies man that resembles a jaguar, and Joo is a musician, but the only thing he loves more than music is women.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he's you're you find him attractive, Joo, I don't.
Speaker 1: Need you to come at me so recently when you say.
Speaker 2: That, No, I think he's cute. I like him. I either that he doesn't look like the standard you know, like the big biceps and the flowy hair, and I mean he has good hair, he asked what.
Speaker 1: I don't particularly like him when he's flirting with the girls and he's trying to like be smooth. But when he's in his confessionals and he does that like big tea, the smile and laugh at himself, then I'm like, okay, he's my pick.
Speaker 2: Okay, but like why I I.
Speaker 1: Didn't really like when he liked his guitar.
Speaker 2: That was a lot. Has your dad ever done that?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna see him on Wednesday. Can you ask him as a Hollywood ball, I'm gonna ask him if he could maybe do that add that to the show. Yeah, Oh my gosh. Then the last woman to enter is Catherine. She brings a lot of energy and claims Lana can't tame her. I'm like, Lana is Lana. He's an electronical device, electronic device.
Speaker 2: I know. I like how they talk about Lana like she's an actual person at the resort, Like they're like, oh God, Lana's coming, Like they're scared. I'm like, what are you scared of?
Speaker 1: No, she's not coming. She's been right here the whole time. She just lights up when she wants to talk to you. But I feel like everybody who nominated these people to come on this show secretly hates them.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what I get you. Yeah, like I'm nominating you next year.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, don't say that right when I have a sparkling water like, maybe you could do you think, but I might be a little too.
Speaker 2: Old, and so I said, they need to do a golden too hot to handle and then you, oh, and you're married. I mean I feel like maybe that's a little glitch.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe that's a key to the show, Like what will it take financially get you break the rules? But who knows?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Then bad Lana takes the rains first when she's in charge, kissing, self gratification and sex won't occur any fines. We know she's lying, we.
Speaker 2: May I know. I didn't get that. I was like, oh, there's no consequences. So all these people are making out and then it's like, no, there's consequences. You have to go with the quarantine and seclusion with.
Speaker 1: The one guy you don't think is attractive and count paper clubs, they're all attracted to each other. They're making out. Charlie makes out with the entire villa essentially, then he gets the boot. All I can think about is how many wedgies are filled with sand During a lot of these scenes from the kissing, Charlie leaves Lucy alone in the bedroom so we can talk to Catherine. Then guess what. They also end up kissing. Then they get the theme for tonight's party and guess what a bondage party. Kylie sha walks into the bedroom with her devil costume on to seduce Charlie, and guess what, Believe it or.
Speaker 2: Not, they end up kissing what. I was shocked.
Speaker 1: I was shocked and like Charlie's behavior because I thought his sex demon is under wrapped after the.
Speaker 2: Last Okay, here's my question though, So you know when you go on a housewife trip, they'll they're like, Okay, here's where we're going, so bring this, this, this, and this. So do you think they get a list that's like bring bring your bondage outfit or do you think they supply them with costumes? Like is there a costume room?
Speaker 1: Like I they don't bring shirts. That's the only rule no.
Speaker 4: Shirts, no shirts, no shirts, very little food, lots of alcohol, and no concept of money.
Speaker 1: Right, So I mean that's that's where we are.
Speaker 2: So basically they don't need to pack, no really anything.
Speaker 1: Because also, I mean, I don't know if this is going to happen on Too Hot to Handle, but this happens on Love Island. All of the girls, even though they're all making out with each other's people, they start sharing bathing.
Speaker 2: Suits oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like or their date outfits.
Speaker 2: You start noticing, you start seeing the outfits pop up again, yeah and again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So they start sharing, I'm assuming because when they have to leave the villas, they have like that one little suitcase. My guess is like that's really all they're allowed to pack. So it's like you've got a couple of bikinis in there or board shorts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you just leave the rest behind.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Then it's like, what if you've shared it with more than three women, then it's done?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you really wear it again? After that many times people have posted photos in it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would think not.
Speaker 1: I would think not. I mean, there's no harm in germs because they're all probably gonna have sex with each other anyway.
Speaker 2: Right, there's a lot of bodily fluid just kind of slapping around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know this sounds weird, but I just read Connor McGregor I realized this is off topic. He has a pool filled of champagne. Like, I just want you to think about that for a second, jumping into a pool and having your body peel off with champagne and then drinking it.
Speaker 2: Wait, are you supposed to drink the champagne out of the pool? Yes?
Speaker 1: You know what people do a lot of shitt and pools. Everyone shows up to bad Landa's party wearing their costume. Breeze sucks Damari's navel, Gianna sucks Jow's lips, Catherine sucks Charlie's meg, Lucy sucks Charlie's bear, and Charlie sucks Lucy's guy. But then guests who shows up in the middle of the party.
Speaker 2: Dun dun da, it's bad Lana.
Speaker 1: Well, it's bad Lana to tell her that she's back to good Lana. And she announces that the regular rules and back are back in place, and everyone's extremely annoyed by it. But then she tells them the prize fund has increased to a whopping two hundred and fifty thousand, and even though they get fine for what they did while bad Lana was Lana was in control, every single one of them broke a rule. Lana names two people she considers to be the biggest threat. It's Charlie and Brie. And then as Charlie and Brie are leaving the retreat, they've been stopped by her again. Although they've been banished, that does not mean they've been eliminated. They've just been sent to the banishment quarters aka Twist Twist Hell. And then don't you worry because you can just keep binge watching this entire season. But we just went right into episode two and guess what. You pick up right where you left off episode one. They're in their windowless bunker. They've they're only banished for twenty four hours, and their prison asque uniforms they have to wear.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, let me ask a question. Those two are banished and they're both single, hot sexy people. Why are they not making out?
Speaker 1: They're not into each other?
Speaker 2: Don't think so, No, not at all.
Speaker 1: I'll get one vibe for one second that they were into each other. Uh, the biggest thing I was having to deal with was when I would close my eyes and watch Charlie. I thought it was James Kennedy and he says, brouv.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does have a very shamed Kennedy vibe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, if I don't look at him, he's James Kennedy. But then our gal the butt plug, Alexia wakes everyone up in the retreat and announces she's bringing two new guests from previous seasons where this is my favorite part. They pick a bunch of people they wish we're gonna come back, but none of them are the ones that actually came back.
Speaker 2: No, I thought they said Flavia. I thought someone said Flavia.
Speaker 1: Someone may have said Flavia. But they're like, we want Howie. I like, so do I he's so much drama.
Speaker 2: But that no, no, no, Howie.
Speaker 1: It was Lewis Louis Louis.
Speaker 2: What's their backstory? It was just a lot of clips of Louie making out with different people, Like.
Speaker 1: I mean, the backstory is that Flavia has been working on her glutes.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right. Yeah, she's been doing a lot.
Speaker 1: Of squats, thank you, and while she's wearing her scrunchy bathing suit. But she's single, pringle and ready to mingle.
Speaker 2: What's where the pringle come from?
Speaker 1: She likes chips?
Speaker 2: I don't know. She doesn't look like she likes chips. You see her ask her waist. She's not eatings, like.
Speaker 1: I need to know. I was like, maybe that is. It's a phrase. I don't know, but I'm open to using. I'm gonna pringle out of here, all right, but guys, send us and if you know what single pringle and ready to mingle means, let us know. We know we're a little bit older than nine percent of everybody on this show, including the production team and Lana, so we're open. Then the girls don't hung back. They're very into Louis. Are you into Louis?
Speaker 2: Not really?
Speaker 1: Now, no me neither. Both Flavia and Louis pick one person to go on a date with. Joao speaks a little Spanish to Flavia that creates more competition between the men than Jordan wants Flavia to notice him, so he decides to stick a whole Kiwi in his mouth for attention. Listen, nothing makes me want to throw nothing wants me to go on a date less than watching somebody do that or having to do a Heimlich maneuver before and then why did she pick him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, because she kept saying that she hasn't had any luck with these bad guys. So I guess she thought the guy that shoved the whole kiwi in his mouth is the good guy.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm all for a food prop like you with the cucumber, Like you weren't gagging, like you could see. I didn't know it rolled out, but like that was discussed, and then I'm like, now we're meant to believe that you want to go on a date with this man, and then maybe I shouldn't even eat in the whole thing? Is this your first Kiwi Jordan?
Speaker 2: But I do feel like she regrets that decision later.
Speaker 1: Oh clearly she's. I mean, well, before we even get to the date, we're back at the banishment quarters and they turn on this TV that's I guess not a TV because all it shows is very expensive clips that mean nothing, and they give them the option of taking the five thousand. I do think in this moment, Charlie wouldn't have taken the five thousand to see all these things, but because Bree was so down to do it, Charlie's like, what the hell, I may as well?
Speaker 2: Would you have done it? I wouldn't have. I don't think I would have cared. I would have been like, I'm fine counting my paper clips. Just let me know when I get to go back in. Yeah, that seems like a waste.
Speaker 1: Of It's a waste of money for something you'll find out in twenty four hours. And you know what, if they're not into you anymore, they're not into you anymore watching the clip and torturing yourself while having to watch count paper clips like I'd rather not know, And you know what, all that wasted money. And neither of those people ended up with the people they were concerned about, ended up with the people, so fIF.
Speaker 2: For nothing exactly.
Speaker 1: I love the people and the people I know.
Speaker 2: I was like, that was a lot of word salad. You know, none of the people who liked the people ended up with the people that they were watching on the screen of the people.
Speaker 1: Did you say the word people? I might have, but yeah, they we watch Flavia flirt with Jamari. We see Tomorrio rapping for Flavia. I could have done without that, could have done without it.
Speaker 2: I could rap better than that.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: I know I shouldn't have said I'm not prepared. I will rap next week.
Speaker 1: Okay, fun, but I mean the fact that everybody's egos are so high that they're gonna get jealous after five minutes of spending time with someone is just it's really great. Then they go on some dates.
Speaker 2: Okay, but let's that's why this show has to have twenty something year olds on it, because they get upset about things like that. Like if you and I were on it, we'd be like, eh, I'm just gonna order tacos.
Speaker 1: Like if somebody wanted to spray oil on Edwin's leg, or I have like, go for it, go for it. Yeah, I'm like yeah no. But then they go on the dates. Flavia must have lost her damn mind because she chose chooses Jordan, Louis chooses Catherine aka du Aalipa, and then Bree and Charlie decided to watch another date reveal for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I'm like, idiots, I know, right, idiots, you could just ask everyone what happened for free.
Speaker 1: And in less than ten hours. Right, just go to bed, go to bed, Go to bed, go to bed. Jordan complimenting Flavia's side profile, and then I forgot about that that being Flavia's favorite part and then asking which side is the better profile? Is what we need on this kind of television. And then the problem was I thought, in my head, the first side I actually knowed you answered the question. I was like, Oh, you're the side he was looking at because the other one had like are you sick in the head? Teddy? Like you actually were able to process that in real time and make a choice.
Speaker 2: You were engaged, You were you were engaged in that conversation.
Speaker 1: Loved it. I'm looking for someone to compliment me on my side profile. Cheek.
Speaker 2: I just I would like him to come on the show. And we asked him about the wind.
Speaker 1: Oh or why somebody would cheers to the stars. She had already said let's go. Like she's like, let's go, let's go. And then he's like, so you want to share a bed together? And she's like, let's go with the flow and he's like, so that's a yes, and she's like, can we get out of here? And he's like, cheers to the stars. I was like, this is the worst date I've ever not been on.
Speaker 2: And you didn't have to pay five thousand dollars to see it.
Speaker 1: I mean I watched it for well, actually I'm getting paid to watch it because here we are recapping it. But I mean, oh god, this is the line. I just women are a slice of heaven, so you have to treat them like angels.
Speaker 2: I might throw up in my mouth a little bit. If someone said that to me, I'd be like, excuse me, I just puked a little in my throat. I need to swallow that.
Speaker 1: What about before we even get into the other date? What about his moves when he walked back into the condo or the villa or whatever and says that he's having a good date, and he's like having a seizure.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was the kiwi. He had an allergic reaction.
Speaker 1: Maybe he had allergic They actually needed to get him with an.
Speaker 2: Education because well, my sister in law does have a kiwi reaction. Whenever she eats a kiwi, she has like her like lips swell out. But she has a reaction to a kiwi.
Speaker 1: So and then she her body convulses, is a humping farm on the ball. She's gonna be mad at you.
Speaker 2: Well, she clearly has a light reaction. Maybe he has a strong Kiwi reaction.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Well then we get on the other date, and to be honest, I didn't really feel like the chemistry was that strong and hot and all the things. But they still were willing to give up six thousand dollars for a kiss.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: But yeah, it ends with Brie and Charlie showing up to the cabana holding hands. Everyone shocked. They wonder what they could have possibly spent the fifteen k on. This part was one of my favorite parts because the fact that everyone thinks that they may have turned into a couple and that's why they've spent fifteen thousand, while really they're just counting paper clips and watchings of them. Right, It was like, know what this is for handholding?
Speaker 2: Yeah, once you figure out the real story, it's not compelling, No.
Speaker 1: But the show is and I'm getting excited for it. I cannot wait to see who's going to come home with the money, with the money, with the money is going to last?
Speaker 2: And I want to make predictions. Do you think what couple?
Speaker 1: Do you think?
Speaker 2: Who do you think would actually make a good couple and would last?
Speaker 1: I mean, really, none of these people, like when I really I'm looking at everyone's photograph right now. I mean, I feel like.
Speaker 2: I think Tomorrow and Brie would make a good couple, and I think they could they might win. I'm going to go with that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because you like Tomorrow. But this is the problem that you're not taking into consideration, is they could be bringing in more people. I feel like both Brie and Tomory have a one. I feel like everyone in this group has a wandering eye, so at any point anybody could be shaken up. I feel like Charlie and Lucy now, now that he's already been banished once, I feel like he could come in and really try to double down with her so that they could win the money. Like they come up with a plan, Like they take their little Mike packs off their stomachs and their necklace Mike's and they're like, let's stop hooking up.
Speaker 2: Wait, who is Jordan? Is there a Jordan or is that a typo?
Speaker 1: There's a Jordan. Jordan is the guy that with the stars.
Speaker 2: No, his name is Jordan is yes? Okay, really hurtful.
Speaker 1: To me that you don't. Sorry, I mean he's an actor and model.
Speaker 2: Clear, Okay, all right? The wind guy, Yeah, the Wind Okay, Jordan is the wind.
Speaker 1: I know, Jordan doesn't really fit his name to me.
Speaker 2: No, it's more like he looks more like a like a Peter.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, Patrick.
Speaker 2: Patrick, Yeah, it's better than Jordan.
Speaker 1: I don't I'm not. I don't get it, but I guess we'll see if the sex Demon or Jordan wins, we shall see. But guys, keep tuning into popping off. Please send in your thoughts and whatever next show you think we should recap when we get done with and how the kids say it is.
Speaker 2: T Oh, that's how the youngins say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how Kylish's mom says it.
Speaker 2: Oh right, can someone get kyl mom on the show please?
Speaker 1: All right, thanks guys, thank you,