Speaker 1: It's nine o G one with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you guys.
Speaker 3: Hello, are you ready for this?
Speaker 4: Are you ready for this?
Speaker 2: In case you didn't know, it's nine or two on OMG and we're very very happy you're here with us.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Mm.
Speaker 2: We have another episode this week, imagine Matt. They just keep coming.
Speaker 1: They do amazing episode.
Speaker 2: This one was called what was it Your Health?
Speaker 1: It was a real caper, guys.
Speaker 3: I know, no, no, okay, it's just.
Speaker 2: You know, you can't tell because the reason I'm a little sick today, so I sound a little, I sound a little hazardous to my help.
Speaker 3: When we are on zoom, so no one laking of her health?
Speaker 1: Did it lift both your spirits to watch this? This Bond movie?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 4: Uh nope, you know what.
Speaker 3: I gotta be honest. I don't like Bond esque movies except for the Hot Chick. So I guess I liked us in this, but that's it.
Speaker 1: I'd love to see three.
Speaker 2: Episode eighteen Hazardous to Your Health air January eighteenth, Weird, nineteen.
Speaker 3: Ninety five, Synops, I'm still in Heads to Mexico and recruits Valerie to help recover his millions. Kelly is starting to turn on Brandon over her adoration for Professor Finley. Meanwhile, Claire and David are clashing over what lands to book at the peach Pit.
Speaker 2: After Dark directed by James Whitmore, written by Larry Molin.
Speaker 3: I love his name. Second, Larry, Wait.
Speaker 4: You're saying you liked it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: She loves every ringing episode.
Speaker 2: Wait, no, I think there's only been one that Amy has not like.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, there was a There's been a couple. There's a couple this one, though, I understand it's not nine O two one. Oh, I get that. But Luke Perry was so hot in this episode. He looked so good riding on a horse and literally becoming a spy of a Bond guy. The whole thing was so off the wall that I just couldn't help but.
Speaker 3: Like it the wall. I guess you could say that.
Speaker 1: Like when did he even learn how to like beat people up like that?
Speaker 3: I guess he can do anything.
Speaker 1: He's sword fight, not even nervous. There's a gun just pointed out him. He's not the slightest bit.
Speaker 3: Nervous, doesn't give enough. Nope, No, but that's why we love him, right, oh, we love.
Speaker 2: Wait, I just want to start it out by saying that I'm feeling a little bit angry. I'm feeling a little bit mad. Oh do tell hell us why why did Luke Perry get to go to Mexico New York?
Speaker 4: They're not just with Perry?
Speaker 1: Did you an Tiffany and Suzanne and Kevin and Erica? Yeah, a bunch of guest stars.
Speaker 3: And cast It's not ever about them, though. You just are mad that you never get to go anywhere. She was locked in a warehouse, locked in for ten years. I didn't leave you there, you did you? I was right by your side for ten years.
Speaker 4: Not for this episode. Yeah, you left me at one point.
Speaker 2: I went to Hawaii, but we're not there yet.
Speaker 1: Immediately, were you like there in my Mexico? You mean my spirit, like basically just everything your life? Because I immediately was like, yeah.
Speaker 4: That's how I knew that obviously went.
Speaker 1: But it was not a backlot pretending to be Paris. Immediately I was like, oh wow, he's the.
Speaker 3: Airport in I forgot to go to Paris.
Speaker 4: And you know what, who else got to go?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: Paul Wagner got to go? And Nanette Moore because I saw them in the shot at the airport.
Speaker 1: And wait, who is that?
Speaker 2: Paul Wagner was our producer who never left his office ever until to go to Mexico with Luke and also my makeup artist who I guess they put picked to go. She did Luke too, so yeah, and they had a Louis went.
Speaker 4: Did you notice Louis was in Mexico?
Speaker 1: Wait? Did they all have cameos? Because we wouldn't know who that was?
Speaker 4: M Louis Nova. He was Parco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he welcomed them to the to the to the hotel. No worked with us for years and years and years, and he was one of our stand.
Speaker 3: Ins, right and an eating dancer.
Speaker 2: And a dancer, and I had a great actor. I believed that this guy was named Marco. From wherever they were see mm hmm, I felt like they were checking into like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where was it? Like what's that Brava?
Speaker 4: But what's that.
Speaker 2: Hotel where the weird music and weird think Mike White show?
Speaker 4: What's it called?
Speaker 2: Oh Loadush whitead. I thought they were checking into that hotel when Louie was like, welcome.
Speaker 1: That was a nicer hotel than the pile that Jonesy was in.
Speaker 3: At first, Yes, that was rot.
Speaker 1: You guys didn't love this.
Speaker 2: I liked the scene with Jonesy when he was sleeping in that. I really liked it, Like I liked watching it, but I was like, wait, which show is this is a small show?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes it was not yea non a tonoi, but.
Speaker 2: It was cool to watch. I mean, wings Houser was great in this episode. I thought I didn't love that angle on him in that scene, but it was like kind of like another little up the butt shots. I'm not really sure about that.
Speaker 1: And then he was just so sort of like nakedy, kind of like not naked, but like there was a lot of like skin when he got up, and I just was like, oh no.
Speaker 2: Waiting for something to come out that you didn't want to see.
Speaker 1: Nope, I will say that Luke Berry slash Dylan McKay would go from zero to one hundred in this episode like he would be fine, and then he's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't like the Leonardo DiCaprio scream more than once. You know you ever watched Leo in a movie, He has to raise his voice like that at least one time you put your money back? How about Luke went there a few times.
Speaker 3: Could look at either of them all day long. Any movie show, true.
Speaker 2: But then with with Jonesy and Dylan yelling at each other all the time, I was like, okay, make it stop.
Speaker 1: But how about in the very beginning, we're at the airport and we see Dylan sort of looking at the lady with one red.
Speaker 2: Shoe as he can always spot a hot babe.
Speaker 1: And if you're like, what is that where he is one red shoe, then of course she's back. You know, she becomes pivotal because she was supposed to be the you know.
Speaker 2: I loved that part, like that like storytelling without storytelling, like just with the shoe reference.
Speaker 4: I guess that was really cool.
Speaker 3: That was good because you did.
Speaker 2: She does never come back for her shoe, No, she was just gone running to get away from him.
Speaker 1: But we needed some reason to have to get Valerie there, right, So it was because the woman with one red shoe was mad at Jonesy and she was not going to be a part of this shenanigans.
Speaker 4: I mean it's bad like this, Yeah, it was bad enough.
Speaker 2: The way Dylan talked to Valerie, you know, back in Beverly Hills, like he treats her like crap and she loves mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she's kind of weird to him. Like I also get look, he should not be so sort of how he is, but he's frustrated and it's like, you know he's trying, and then you know she's so playing him too and off with Steve and this and that and always sort of using things against him.
Speaker 3: I'm just say she's not innocent in it. So it's like if both parties are kind of on board to treat each other that way and take it, then you gotta let him be. Are they together now?
Speaker 1: For no?
Speaker 2: No? So because he got out of rehab and he was like, no, thank you?
Speaker 3: I know, right, don't they? They like go back and forth off and on for a long time.
Speaker 1: First of all, he shouldn't be dating anyway fresh out of rehab. That's like rules.
Speaker 2: They're just like friends with benefits, or maybe like not even friends, they're just benefits.
Speaker 3: I mean, they'll both say they're not attached. They're both semi attached to each other, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Think Dylan's attached to her at all. Maybe after this, maybe after she put herself on the line.
Speaker 1: For him, right right, How's he feelings for her. How cute was he in that beginning? And that linen blazer. He's got that sort of linen shirt and the linen blazer, and then he's got his Duffel. He's liked weird Duffel when he was the oh when he's getting ready to get off guy or the chauffeur. No, but he's getting ready to go. And then he's on the horse with that same linen shirt unbuttoned, because.
Speaker 2: He always ride a horse with your shirt up button in Mexico, first one does.
Speaker 1: I did think it was a funny line though, when he says he's being very mean to Valerie, but he says, how many people are on this big re ro oute this morning? And she's like, I brought you a muffin? She really just barges in. Though she so barges in and plops herself down. It's like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like you guys know, I like it when the two of them are together. I just do big fan of those two together.
Speaker 4: Well then you should have liked this episode.
Speaker 3: Well, I like them together. I like watching him, I like watching her with him. I did not like the story. It's just you know, it's not you don't like it.
Speaker 2: Is Jim Walsh really doesn't like Valerie.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that was aggressive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, you know what, It's way more than what meets the eye, Like deep down he he just really because he's not like that to anyone, Like he really doesn't like her.
Speaker 1: No, she has no shame.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: They never never explained why I like her.
Speaker 3: I feel like, oh, can we make up some sick thing right now?
Speaker 1: You probably could in your mind, of course I could.
Speaker 3: I keep it in there in my mind. Yeah, you know, I can't. I feel like at some point there was some interaction between Jim Walsh and Valerie Malone and something happened. They inappropriately blurted with her. At some point.
Speaker 1: You looked cool in that black outfit, right, Kenny Kelly? What you looked cool? You all looked cool, but you particularly looked cool in that black and it was almost like you had like the black blazer over. That was a good look, even though it was just a very short scene. We never got to see anymore where y'all went.
Speaker 3: But was something cut Yeah?
Speaker 2: Was Ray Prue in this episode? And a song got cut out?
Speaker 4: Again?
Speaker 3: I didn't see him can we ask someone about this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they say we're all a bunch of fools for not watching it on the DVD or the original version with the music.
Speaker 3: Like, how is that part?
Speaker 1: Well, I read it has spoken, I read it in the comments.
Speaker 3: What did the comments say?
Speaker 1: Do tell y'all are a bunch of fools for not watching it with the original music.
Speaker 3: And then literally said, y'all are a bunch of fools?
Speaker 2: Well, I think hya apostrophe LLL y'all paraphras?
Speaker 3: Is that what it said? Asking for a friend? I want to know for Jen.
Speaker 1: I got sidetracked because they were definitely saying that. And then they said I dressed like a sixties secretary, which I thought was yeah, I know, I feel like I dressed like somebody that's wearing their pajamas to work. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You can only see like from here up?
Speaker 4: How do they know what you're wearing?
Speaker 1: That's why I try to be a little bit more sassy today.
Speaker 3: Do There's like, how many comments do you think we get a week? Approximately? Hundreds hundreds. She always will reference one negative thing about herself.
Speaker 4: She's a newbie, that's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yes, they definitely say. They definitely say, we're not doing ourselves a favor. And then then there's a whole conversation like, well, how do I watch it with the music? And then you know, because some people don't have the DVDs, so it's a problem.
Speaker 4: I have the DVDs.
Speaker 2: I just don't know how to make them work because you don't have the place.
Speaker 1: I can't find it.
Speaker 3: I can't find mine either. You guys were so generous and goddess players, and there m I as come back.
Speaker 1: To this episode. Sorry, okay, okay, but there's so much to talk about with Kelly. But I feel like we're not done with Dylan, like play that through.
Speaker 2: Well, we all agree that he looks the horse so.
Speaker 1: Amazing, and then there's just there's the antics, right we have then yeah and Carl.
Speaker 2: Wait, their names are Cabinache, Cabinash, Cabinache.
Speaker 3: You're gone anch Cabinache. Can I watch?
Speaker 1: The whole thing is just crazy, right, Like they're living nice on the beach there in that house with all their servants.
Speaker 2: And their right anny's and the whole Erica though she doesn't have any parents anymore.
Speaker 1: But she does that is her mom, So technically all I could think about is like, if he takes her, he's kidnapping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally kidnapping.
Speaker 1: But I guess now that she's arrested, the mom's arrested. I don't know. The whole thing is so like unhinged, a little bit like, I'm not sure that's really how you solve a crime.
Speaker 3: Really, why are we solving crimes on nine or two? And o oh good millions?
Speaker 4: Millions? Yes?
Speaker 1: And I love when he calls Valerie and he's like, I really need you, okay, and then she's like I didn't want to Ken and Hilly and then.
Speaker 2: She shows up and gets off the airplane and goes directly into character. It's like did he explain to her the game plan or was this new information? And she just was so good at it that she was like Jonesy then starts kissing him.
Speaker 3: It's just role play, like she loves it so iconic.
Speaker 1: Can I make one important note?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 1: Before that, did you guys notice who Valerie said she was on the phone with. No When she bails the Jim and Cindy honoree, Jim's being honored and she's.
Speaker 2: Like her old Tricksy or what's her name?
Speaker 1: Ginger lo Monica. I'm on my friend with Ginger, on the phone with my friend Ginger and she's in a bad way. Wait is that Elisa Donovan. It's like our pal who we love play. Oh god, Monica. So I was happy that. You know, there might have been one previous mention, but we definitely got a.
Speaker 3: Strong horn name which writer wrote that it was what I thought it.
Speaker 1: When they're on the horse, and of course Jonesy's like, let me get my binoculars so I can see up in the you know, mansion.
Speaker 2: They were very far away. I was a little concerned they were going to be made.
Speaker 4: You know, we've been made, they.
Speaker 2: Is, We're like beed olden days made.
Speaker 1: I've been made. Really, in all my ci A fantasies, I don't want to be made because then you just ruined your chances of catching them. About that, he was so obvious when he was getting the glass, the mystery sea glass that I loved. Also like a plot point, Jenny, like the shoe, there's the glass. And then did you see Valerie wink at her?
Speaker 3: She's that good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's a good winker. That's talent. That's it.
Speaker 2: Are you a good winker?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 3: I've had botox for so many years. I can't you think I can wink? Still, I'm trying right now. Do you see me winking?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Wait, let me try harder. No, is my face moving?
Speaker 4: Can you close your eyes at all?
Speaker 3: This is just me? This is of course I can wink you guys, I'm making a joke. Everyone's gonna be like you've had so much bowtox. Nope, let's see.
Speaker 1: I want to see you guys do your wink.
Speaker 3: Actor Jenny, you know I've never been a good winker. Though she is.
Speaker 4: I can't see you. But what.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, put part of our clip because otherwise they don't get to see this. Jenny, you can, Jenny can do both eyes on mystery girls? What would we do? Would you? Would we wink at each other?
Speaker 1: Jenny? Let's see can you do it?
Speaker 3: We'd be oh wait, good.
Speaker 4: Wink both uys? Nice? Hey you're good?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Can you can you do the knowing wink? Like Valerie? Like I like I need some acting in this action.
Speaker 4: I can't do it. I can't like getting paid enough to do that.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I love everything about this episode. It's so ridiculous. Also because Kevin slash Carl is just gonna First of all, it was sort of the beginning of the Internet, Like he's like the way to hide your money. I thought he was gonna say cryptocurrency for a second, and then he just shows her his account, like let me just pull up my account and like show it to you. He is the worst criminal on the plan.
Speaker 3: That's like a fake one, right, Like you got.
Speaker 1: The money because that fool pulled his account up just because she was a pretty girl.
Speaker 2: Oh how gross was it the way Carl cabin Nature was looking at Valerie. It was like disgusting and Susan Kitty was not having it.
Speaker 4: He didn't like it. Those gross. He is gross, you guys, I can gross.
Speaker 3: He's been gross from the beginning.
Speaker 4: I feel it's like about all time. Does he is a set for him?
Speaker 3: We never seen them amy he has been coming back.
Speaker 1: No, I think that I think they're kind of I don't mind Kitty.
Speaker 5: I liked that Kitty is the worst because she's the mother and she's dragged her daughter into this crime spree thereon Awful.
Speaker 2: It's awful.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, I I do love me some Wingshouser though, because he's so like just his first of all, he's so sort of sweaty and drunk, but then he gets his like self together and I love He's like, sweetie pie, this is major league bad. I'm gonna give her a test really like all the lingo.
Speaker 3: If this is a feature film, like that role would have been cast with Bruce Willis.
Speaker 2: It was, Yeah, he's so good though, like he's all over the place.
Speaker 1: Though it's so crazy. He's Colhauser's dad, like Yellowstones Cole Hauser.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: It was like all over TikTok for just being hot. So I have another question. Did you guys notice when they're going into the hotel and there's sort of a ginormous chessboard outside by the ocean. Did you see the frozen shirtless background actor And that was just like so frozen.
Speaker 4: Was he on the chessboard?
Speaker 1: Yep, he was on the edge of the chessboard shirtless. It looked like he was pantiless, but I think it was shorts. But he was sitting and he was He just didn't move, and it was like, oh, yeah, what's happening.
Speaker 4: It would have been really funny if he was.
Speaker 1: What resort was that.
Speaker 3: It was not that that would make me more mad that we want.
Speaker 2: What about when he goes Yeah, what about when he goes to into the town and he goes he finds.
Speaker 4: Erica immediately I know, I mean, come in the town.
Speaker 2: Like he knows exactly where she is and he goes straight to her. Then he hides so terribly behind the corner behind and he's like, don't look at me, just look straight ahead. Meanwhile he's poking his little we font hairdoo out to talk to her.
Speaker 3: Would you want to do behind a plant?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 1: It was the one and only Polemia.
Speaker 4: Oh, shut your face, shut your really, you guys, why he went to the.
Speaker 1: Nicest resort in all of Mexican?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about right now? This is infuriating, Like you don't understand.
Speaker 1: It says this is a caper, but then it says it was filmed at the one and Only Palma.
Speaker 2: Which is, oh my god, and my favorite hotel in Mexico in Cabo.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's in San Jose del Cabo.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow Wow, or.
Speaker 3: Even been there?
Speaker 1: I mean, how did Luke Perry get that?
Speaker 3: Because he's because Perry, Hello Perry.
Speaker 1: How about the good spillage when Jonesy spills all over Kitty good good spill acting.
Speaker 2: Very good acting, very good acting.
Speaker 1: A lot of extreme close ups in this sorry glurry too.
Speaker 2: Did you notice where the folks I don't think they took the focused guy to Mexico with them because nobody was pulling Louis.
Speaker 3: The stand in went and played Marco, but the focused guy didn't know. You didn't go, wait, who is the focused guy was?
Speaker 4: Oh god, oh please remember.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There was an actual focus job.
Speaker 3: Wait, Jen, Jen, wait, what do you look like?
Speaker 4: Can you just one was blonde and looked like a surfer dude.
Speaker 3: Okay, and he got a little Do you remember someone dated him?
Speaker 4: Yes, one of the Cat's members.
Speaker 2: And yeah there was the other guy who was really nice, had a wife and a kid, Jim we remember, yeah, right, Yeah, he would get a little saucy if it was late though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got a busy.
Speaker 2: This was back in the day when when they were usually like a real film camera and shooting like you know, on those big They had to have a guy that would come in and switch the giant rolls of film like everybody had a different job. And we're talking about the focus car who would sit right next to the he would measure with this little measuring thing. He come over and put the little measuring thing right to your eye, right like wherever he needed to do it, and then he would remember those measurements and write him down on his little thing, and then he would have to pull focus wherever the shot went, and he would do it from like right next to the lens, so he was always his face was always right next to the lens.
Speaker 1: WHOA, I didn't even know this was a job.
Speaker 3: It was intense. You see what happened. If it doesn't work, it's like crucial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, but he was pretty good. If this isn't only gup, then he's pretty good. But yeah, you got really close with those guys because they were always with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, came you were off camera, like you had to be right off camera. You were right next to them.
Speaker 2: Basically, yeah, sitting on top of them.
Speaker 1: Does anyone want to know the cringiest line in the whole episode?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, I bet you guys know, come on, just hold me.
Speaker 4: No, I was just gonna say that, Amy.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, just hold me, because I have herritten down here, just hold me. And then she falls into the most awkward hold me position ever done, Like.
Speaker 3: Wait, that was the most cringey, it wasn't she She could lie like a rug and tease like a sleeze.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's got a point there, damn.
Speaker 3: Oh whatever you guys think.
Speaker 2: So the whole.
Speaker 1: Thing was just like bananas, Like first of all, how was he tapping into the other computer? Number one? Crazy? Number two? He's like it's like Pong and pac Man, Like I just got this.
Speaker 4: And it's like.
Speaker 1: It's like the evening doesn't the FBI account?
Speaker 4: Like what cheap?
Speaker 2: He bashes through the window, what guys? What?
Speaker 1: Of course? Great dollars the best. It was so like I didn't know what I was watching, Like six million dollar man writer, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That was like a big setup too, Like they had to replace the real glass with the shattered glass, and the hotel had to approve, you know, Paul me I had to let him do that.
Speaker 3: On the sword fights, why Paul Wagner had to be there, you know, the guys were so pumped to do that.
Speaker 4: Like this is a big A lot of fun for that, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of testosterone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a movie like I was like, this is I'm just watching die Hard? Like and then the sword fight and suddenly Karl.
Speaker 2: Walks in like they walk in because they know Dylan's there, so they come with he come, Carl Itchy back or whatever his name is, comes in with a gun and he's like not a first like Jim pointing at everybody.
Speaker 4: You'd like, it's so casual with a handgun in it.
Speaker 1: Oh, and they just sent Erica to her room. Just the child should just go to their room to avoid the guns.
Speaker 3: Sit in the naughty corner. Well, we take care of business.
Speaker 1: It was so crazy and Valerie looked like she got bopped in the eye. Was I to see that? It looked like the hat her in the car and then he cracked her one the gun comes out.
Speaker 3: I want to see that.
Speaker 1: And then she's like, I'm sorry. It was just the whole thing was so crazy. I loved it. It's just totally bananas.
Speaker 3: It would have been cool if it was like me and Jen doing this whole.
Speaker 4: Thing, we would have liked it more.
Speaker 3: Been fun. Smash through windows.
Speaker 4: Oh, real good.
Speaker 1: And just God bless Jonesy for coming back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh and it was because they told him Eric Estrada was in danger.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that was funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, oh my God, will never leave my last reference. Should we switch to the I feel like if.
Speaker 3: You're done yet, are you?
Speaker 2: I feel like we might be done with that story. I mean, I honestly enjoyed watching it, but again it didn't feel like our show.
Speaker 4: But I could have watched some more of it.
Speaker 1: Probably me too. I was like, this is this.
Speaker 2: Cake Jonesie's pretty engaging and Valerie was fun and she looked cute.
Speaker 1: She did look cute.
Speaker 3: This is when nine O, two and O is going to kind of become you guys, what.
Speaker 6: Like so much drama capers and like, yeah, weird extreme like distortion storyline.
Speaker 3: I love it, like it's gonna happen, like babe, Yeah, just wait for it.
Speaker 1: Really quickly before we move on. Two things. The station wagon cab driver was the worst driver. That was scary. And the lady at the hotel just smoking and just letting Dylan into the room, no problem, just go on in. Like I was like, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: It's set that, it set the tone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who directed this?
Speaker 4: James Wentworth?
Speaker 1: Yeah he did a great job.
Speaker 3: He loved him.
Speaker 2: Now to Kelly, to Beverly Hills, back to boring Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: Oh Kelly.
Speaker 3: I never thought Beverly Hills would be so boring.
Speaker 1: Okay, Kelly, Yeah, things are bad between you and Brandon because you're.
Speaker 4: Thing. They have this family.
Speaker 2: Binley be a teacher at the school, so because Kelly was in his class, right, right, and then well Brandon goes and starts talking to the new dean.
Speaker 4: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: If they had these allegations, these kinds of allegations, why would they then let this guy be teaching a course?
Speaker 4: So weird, it made no sense, It made no sense, right.
Speaker 1: The only thing he didn't get was tenure. It's like what happy.
Speaker 2: In jail if he would have these kind of allegations, like or he would be whatever it is for a teacher, but like disbarred for a teacher, whatever that is, takeingure.
Speaker 1: Brandon Walsh has like a weird amount of power. It's like very odd. Why is he like campus guy, He's just going to the dean and then suddenly the dean's going to reconsider, and then he's going to talk to the teacher, like what.
Speaker 2: And then the teacher is talking to him. He's the student body president. Okay, that's what they do, power you guys, That's right, they do.
Speaker 1: It's your hair getting longer. I'm noticing you and Claire. Your hair is getting longer. Whose hair yours? And Claire going out?
Speaker 4: But I think I cut it again, so don't worry.
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk about this.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 3: So this is the point in the program when you're like, you don't like my hair short. I loved it short. I thought it looked great, and then you should it was great.
Speaker 4: You love my hair short? You never love my hair short.
Speaker 3: That's not it. You always think I don't like your hair short.
Speaker 1: I said, I don't think it told me it.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the soccer mom time soon, and I'll continue to tell you to your face. I never liked that cut. It was the wrong move. But we haven't gotten there yet.
Speaker 4: But it ruined my career.
Speaker 3: WHOA, that's extreme.
Speaker 4: WHOA.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: If anyone could pull it off, it would be you. I personally wasn't a fan. And I've told her this for thirty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah she has, and it's going out.
Speaker 3: Because it just hurts my soul.
Speaker 2: What about you don't like the way it is now?
Speaker 3: I do on the show.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's like a long bob.
Speaker 1: The long bob is.
Speaker 3: Cool when you have to its wispy it still.
Speaker 4: Looks like a goat. Shoot it a little like a little.
Speaker 3: Like it's not that it's the one that comes next that just took you down.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I can't wait to see it.
Speaker 1: I just like you on the floor with your boombox sort of meditating to Finley's something or other, and then then Brandon is kind of creepily staring. Then you're like, why are you staring? And then he sort of says something like.
Speaker 3: I always liked you on the floor in weird positions.
Speaker 4: Eh what?
Speaker 3: I was just happy that, like, oh cool, like Brandon Walsh, there's more than meets thy. Maybe he is a little kinky, great never pegged him for that.
Speaker 2: These two characters have been so not like connecting for a while that way physically or emotionally. So, but this is how those kind of things happen. I think these like mind takeovers. I guess when somebody gets brainwashed, like.
Speaker 1: And you said you even called him an extern.
Speaker 2: A extern, which is like using Finley's language. Yeah, but that's what happens when you go to these like courses or when you go to these lectures or weekend seminars.
Speaker 4: You I don't know.
Speaker 2: If that's what's happening with Kelly, but it must be because you do, you get brainwashed and you leave there using their their terminology, and you I buy it that she would be listening to totally.
Speaker 3: Even if it's like an inspirational like self help meditation weekend, you do start to kind of be like, yes, everything they say somehow you respond to and you're like it's like they're talking directly to you and everyone feels that way. Yeah, and you're like it hits home on some level. They're very good at this.
Speaker 1: Well that's why Finley is so creepy. He's super good at this creepy creepy, and she's fallen for it.
Speaker 4: I mean, make us think about it.
Speaker 2: She's never had any sort of like personal growth in her life, I don't think, other than the growth that she's done on her own through you know, the relationships that she's had.
Speaker 1: And it's causing a rift between her and Brandon, which is exactly what.
Speaker 3: Happens though, like they were getting stale. This can only help.
Speaker 4: Oh, oh, I don't think so. I don't know. I think that this is not going to end well.
Speaker 3: Oh, I just remembered.
Speaker 1: Oh, not good, I know, but it's good. And then we just had a brief moment with Steve with his like easy schedule, and we literally I think we only had one scene with Claire and David and the Defender because he wants it to be a hip hop club and she doesn't.
Speaker 3: I know, I feel bad, you know, you know, visually I love watching her, but like their storyline and each time I'm like, I just don't care about them running the peach bit after dark and who they're booking.
Speaker 1: This was like one of the most expensive episodes ever a stunt action movie on location.
Speaker 3: See that's when I start to be like, why put the money there? I loved it, Yeah, but then put our put more of the regulars and take.
Speaker 1: Luke Perry was like a movie star in this episode.
Speaker 3: He actually was a movie star.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like they were really like putting, you know, their focus on Luke at the at this current moment in time, he was so.
Speaker 1: Full and we haven't had a lot of Luke because he was so drunky, unhinged drug addict. So now we're kind of like he's all cleaned up and here's the movies, Like we're getting him back. So Maybe that's why I loved it so much, because it's like I kind of been missing I've been missing the good version of him.
Speaker 3: All leading men are broken somehow, then they always make a comeback.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing if Luke was working on a movie at this time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he been and dating Madonna? Was this that point?
Speaker 4: Wait? What Luke was dating Madonna?
Speaker 3: I will never forget him pulling me into his dressing room and being like telling me and I felt so confided in like, oh my god, he's telling me about Madonna. And then okay, remember there's like, oh wow, you're string machines, you guys. He played me a message from her and I was like, you're the coolest person in the whole world. One because you're Luke Perry and two because Madonna wants.
Speaker 1: You left you Hello, you're right.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I did not remember that at all? Which part that he dated Madonna a little bit?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 1: He presented her an award?
Speaker 3: And maybe that's so we kept these things from you, like something that you would want to hear.
Speaker 1: So oh seems short lived?
Speaker 3: Maybe very I don't think, yeah, dating you know what, there was something something going on. Wow.
Speaker 1: So I love this whole episode. I mean I really did. I was shocked by it, Like, this is so random, but I'm into it.
Speaker 4: What do you give it? What kind of grade school grade?
Speaker 6: Nine point eight we start grading people, would you just say nine point eight?
Speaker 1: Maybe like a couple of points of deduction for just sort of like ridonculousness, but otherwise, yeah, nine point eight.
Speaker 2: I would have to say, if I detach myself from my anger about not being in it, that I would say.
Speaker 4: I would I give it.
Speaker 2: Like a eight and a half nine yeah, because it was fun to watch.
Speaker 1: It was fun to watch.
Speaker 2: It wasn't watching nine or two and oh but I was watching something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're watching like hard to heart, not.
Speaker 3: Really hard hard in that I just want to be in that. So, like I want to fast forward the scenes in Beverly Hills only because I'm totally into the story. But it's just like if you're going to do that, and I know we can't do that, but that's like it jars me each time you go back and forth. Okay, so, just based on the hotness of Dylan slash Luke Luke slash Dylan, I'm going to give it an wow.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we all like gave it a respectable score only Luke based on look, based on the cinematography and the excitement of Mexico, the action seeing you know, Paul Mia and everything.
Speaker 1: So he could ride horses and motorcycles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he could do more than that. Wow, he could do everything. And then he could even light his parts on fire. Like the guy had talents like I'm talking, and he was that guy that no matter what he did, nothing was gross about him. Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: That was gross? I'm sorry, but that was gross.
Speaker 3: Hearts on fire.
Speaker 4: It is not only gross, it's very dangerous.
Speaker 1: Oh is that true? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Don't do this at home, but Luke would, and he'd make all of us giggle and laugh so hard we'd be crying. And he would sit on the dressing on your dressing room floor and he would light his fart on fire, and I would laugh till the point I was crying and peeing my pants. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh gosh.
Speaker 3: No one did it like him anything like him?
Speaker 4: Thank you for that much.
Speaker 3: It's okay, Luke Perry.
Speaker 4: He was well rounded, is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I could maybe watch this episode again, Like I kind of think I might just watch it again.
Speaker 3: Really, like in your free time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do I have? Are you I might?
Speaker 3: What's next?
Speaker 1: Little background when I'm doing some emails or some ironing, and just see that shirtless horse shot? Pretty good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is so funny. She said. Emails and ironing two completely different eximes of you, like business and then just.
Speaker 4: Those are the things.
Speaker 1: I couldn't say vacuum because I wouldn't be able to hear it enough. But like ironing. Yeah, Cory, I have a little bit of bad news for you. Next week your nemesis returns Ariel.
Speaker 3: Why do you have to give me PTSD? Why do you have to ride?
Speaker 1: I just wanted you to know. I wanted you to know.
Speaker 3: Being riled up my job.
Speaker 1: To warn you of these things.
Speaker 3: And Jonesy fire within.
Speaker 1: Jones will be back. Jonesy will be back.
Speaker 4: What about the Cavendishes.
Speaker 1: I think they're gone.
Speaker 3: Wait, Ariel's coming back. So now she's gonna up Claire's relationships. So now she's gonna say a little.
Speaker 1: You forget who's dating a musician.
Speaker 3: No, she's gonna come and take another one of my men.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying what's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: I'm in shock right now. I think you don't remember I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: Because I wasn't in love with Jamie Walters, like, so there wasn't like a person whatever. I wasn't in love with Brian at this time. But obviously you guys know he was one of my first loves, like in real life, so like it's a personal thing when it's David and Brian, like Jamie and I were just friends. So I guess I'm not too like riled up the Ariel is gonna swoop in and take another man. Wait, who's she taken next?
Speaker 4: I don't know if she's swooping into our next episode.
Speaker 3: If she's I'm gonna be pissed just saying I.
Speaker 4: Don't even know who that is.
Speaker 3: But okay, I knew you were gonna say I don't know who that is, so I was not to tell you that's Vince.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm saying it now our next episode of season five, episode nineteen, Little Monsters. That's your homework, everybody,